PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 155: Arsonist Heaven

RLVG
September 10th, 2015, 09:34 PM
S-FM Arsonist Heaven

Legend says that there's a retirement community for Arsonists after having a good day in their lives.
The legend is true : Welcome to Arsonist Heaven! If you've been a furious burning Arsonist, then this is the place to retire!

Everyone gets to burn eachother with a special chemical fire that doesn't kill!

Unfortunately, not everyone is happy here. There's the convicted Bus Drivers who has been accused of being an Arsonist and they painfully have to live here.

One fateful night, two of the Bus Drivers decided to replace the special chemical fire with actual gasoline and the remaining Bus Driver wanted to end their life in style...

Setup (Click Me) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32528-S-FM-Arsonist-Heaven)

Quick Link to Day & Nights
- Night 0 (This)
- Day 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32960-S-FM-156-Arsonist-Heaven?p=512985&viewfull=1#post512985)
Night 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32960-S-FM-156-Arsonist-Heaven?p=513247&viewfull=1#post513247)
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32960-S-FM-156-Arsonist-Heaven?p=513465&viewfull=1#post513465)

Game starts now in Night 1. (I'll call it "Night 0")

I'll extend the first night so that everyone may have a chance to file in their night action.

Click here for an active time of when the first night ends! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12th+september+17%3A00+CEST)

RLVG
September 10th, 2015, 10:59 PM
A reminder that Night 1 / 0 has started and night actions are awaiting.

Here's the Player List.

- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer
- ika
- powerofdeath
- Sekov
- Mikecall

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 08:36 AM
Day 1

As the Arsonists did their usual thing at the night, burning eachothers with the fake chemicals, the clock rang and everyone were going inside to sleep.

Dreaded, they saw that one of the Arsonists were killed! Blood were sprayed on the walls, several bullet holes in the body.

There's only one thing they can say : There's a murderer on the loose...

Everyone picked up their flamethrowers for defense as they all met during the haystack factory for a discussion on the events.

Ika was killed. He was an Arsonist.

To clarify some of the game :
Arsonists can't target themselves, other roles can.
Agents will only receive names, no filtering of what time. This include the busdrivers.
You're only seeing the Bussed Feedback once.
Fake feedback is before that scum's action. Jester fakes feedback before other actions, then Mafia fakes before doing their stuff.
Kills are after douses.

I'll update the OoO in the setup thread.

Alive players :
- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer
- powerofdeath
- Sekov
- Mikecall

Dead players :
- ika (Arsonist)

Click here for an active time of when Day 1 ends! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14th+september+17%3A00+CEST)
Time is cut by 24 if there's an early lynch before the 24 hours, or slightly near the 24 hour mark.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 08:58 AM
I'm fairly certain I got fake feedback from the jester.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Heres why:

I was roleblocked (Fake)
And I was bussed (real)

I doubt the Jester both bussed and roleblocked me. So it was probably the mafia bus driver
Which means mafia roleblocker acted kill

ergo, roleblock is fake.

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 09:12 AM
I updated the Day 1 post, you might want to read that for some additional information.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Sup, I need to guy buy groceries later, I've got nothing much to say, except that I was swapped by the bus driver and that's it. Okay, bye.

Mikecall
September 12th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Who was bright enough to ignite for the first night?

But I can say i got no feedback
So lets start with this day with some nice pressure

deathworlds

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 10:09 AM

deathworlds

Well that was a hot choice for the person who tried to ignite.

Stealthbomber16
You can't ignite night 1... right?

The bad guys have a kill.

Darkcrusader

You can but it won't do anything, you need to douse first xD

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 10:11 AM
You can but it won't do anything, you need to douse first xD

tru tru

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Who else was bus driven?

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 10:12 AM
SuperJack

if yu gon drop buy den post

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 10:12 AM
I was swapped by the bus driver

Who else was bus driven?

kappa

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 10:13 AM
kappa

Still though, we got double BD in this game.

Mikecall
September 12th, 2015, 10:19 AM

You can ignite night 1, just depends on which person was able to douse who and the player who ignited.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 10:28 AM
You can ignite night 1, just depends on which person was able to douse who and the player who ignited.

Are you sure? "May instead of dousing, ignite at night to burn the one who the Arsonist has doused." I don't know if RLVG was referring about another arsonist or the arsonist role.

Can an arsonist douse another arsonist's douse, for example igniting night one?

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
I meant to say ignite*, fml.

Mikecall
September 12th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Are you sure? "May instead of dousing, ignite at night to burn the one who the Arsonist has doused." I don't know if RLVG was referring about another arsonist or the arsonist role.

I am pretty sure that logic still occurs though, i mean, if Target A Went to Douse A whilst Target B ignited, it would mean Douse A would be dead.

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 10:34 AM

Each Arsonist uses their own chemicals to perform the burning. Being doused multiple times (by different chemicals, or extra of same chemical) causes the target to smell so horrendous that they notice it and they go into a shower to get it off.

Short answer : Each Arsonist has unique douses that only they can burn.
So they can ignite night 1, should they have sucessfully made a douse that belongs to them.

Mikecall
September 12th, 2015, 10:34 AM
I am pretty sure that logic still occurs though, i mean, if Target A Went to Douse A whilst Target B ignited, it would mean Douse A would be dead.

This is what i think happened last night and how ika died.

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Oh, and they can't ignite if they try to douse, and they can't douse if they try to ignite.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Heres why:

I was roleblocked (Fake)
And I was bussed (real)

I doubt the Jester both bussed and roleblocked me. So it was probably the mafia bus driver

ergo, roleblock is fake.

Why do you think roleblock is fake, but bus driving isnt?

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:38 AM
Each Arsonist uses their own chemicals to perform the burning. Being doused multiple times (by different chemicals, or extra of same chemical) causes the target to smell so horrendous that they notice it and they go into a shower to get it off.

Does noticing the smell cause any feedback at all?

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Night 1 :
Arsonist A douses B.
Arsonist B douses C.
Arsonist C douses no one.
Arsonist D douses A.

Night 2 :
Arsonist A ignites, burning B.
Arsonist B ignites, burning C.
Arsonist ignites, burning no one.
Arsonist D does not ignite, A lives.

= A and D lives.

Explanation on this whole process.

Does noticing the smell cause any feedback at all?

No. It however makes it a valid reason for them to take a shower to undouse themselves.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:41 AM
If I was mafia, I would let the roleblocker roleblock and have the bus driver do the killing. Bus Driving doesn't really do much for the mafia because swapping A with yourself or B will just cause whoever want to douse A to douse yourself or B, which doesnt exactly help the mafia. Sure you can redirect the douses away from yourself, but you also have the same chance of redirecting the douses to you. This is why I think the roleblocker is so much better to use his actions than the bus driver, because he can actually block the douse, or the igniting, or agent visiting thingy.

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Also a random fact, there's guest starring Arsonists named Pyro, Julio Gonzalez and Charmander. This information has no value whatsoever.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:47 AM
I think everyone but one will claim arsonist(with an exception of a jester, who knows what he is doing)

What do you think of having arsonist reveal who they douse night 1?

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Also I feel like arsonist should just ignite tonight, because if all three arsonist douses again, there's a good chance that douses would contradict and that douse will disappear.

Whoever Ika douses, is the douse still there and if we douses Ika's target, he will undouse himself correct?

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Whoever Ika douses, is the douse still there and if we douses Ika's target, he will undouse himself correct?

Kills are after douses.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Kills are after douses.

Oh okay. Ika's douse random douse are still there then.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Last will allowed?

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Why do you think roleblock is fake, but bus driving isnt?

Because there isnt a point for the mafia agent to roleblock n1.

RLVG
September 12th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Last will allowed?

Sure.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Because there isnt a point for the mafia agent to roleblock n1.

Why wouldn't he not roleblock night 1?

Roleblock an arsonist
Arsonist cant ignite the next day, forcing him to ignite again.
This is a huge tempo swing for the mafia.

deathworlds
September 12th, 2015, 11:06 AM

deathworlds

Dick

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Why wouldn't he not roleblock night 1?

Roleblock an arsonist
Arsonist cant ignite the next day, forcing him to ignite again.
This is a huge tempo swing for the mafia.

The bus driver sows confusion. If both the Jester and the Mafia bus drive arsonists won't ignite because they dont know where their douse is.

deathworlds
September 12th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Last night I got Jester annoyed.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:11 AM
The bus driver sows confusion. If both the Jester and the Mafia bus drive arsonists won't ignite because they dont know where their douse is.

I don't really care where my douse is too much. Let be honest, the person we douse night 1 is completely random. The bus driving will make it even more random so I will probably ignite tonight and see where the douse ended up, so I know who was driven, and who wasnt. This give us information. All arsonists should put whoever they douse in their last will.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:12 AM

The only way you know if you are not roleblocked is that you are an agent. Might as well claim agent if you are going to keep up the 100% sure I'm not roleblocked claim.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 11:13 AM
The only way you know if you are not roleblocked is that you are an agent. Might as well claim agent if you are going to keep up the 100% sure I'm not roleblocked claim.

- Roleblocked targets are informed of being roleblocked.

Df?

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Df?

You said your bus driving is real, but your roleblock is fake.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Heres why:

I was roleblocked (Fake)
And I was bussed (real)

ergo, roleblock is fake.

this

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Also a random fact, there's guest starring Arsonists named Pyro, Julio Gonzalez and Charmander. This information has no value whatsoever.

Oi snap dowg, agh aghagha awhwahwawahawawfwafw

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:16 AM
I came back btw, I'm hard.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Oi snap dowg, agh aghagha awhwahwawahawawfwafw

What do you think of Stealthbomber16?

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:19 AM
What do you think of Stealthbomber16?

He's probably the jester I'd say, trying to either get lynch or get himself doused so he would burn and win the game.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:19 AM
He's probably the jester I'd say, trying to either get lynch or get himself doused so he would burn and win the game.

So you don't think hes town? Okay.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:20 AM
So you don't think hes town? Okay.

Ofc I don't think he's town, jester isn't part of the town, at least it wasn't last time I've checked :3

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Ofc I don't think he's town, jester isn't part of the town, at least it wasn't last time I've checked :3

Well yeah I know that, I was just repeating to myself that you dont townread him.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Well yeah I know that, I was just repeating to myself that you dont townread him.

Actually you were posting to yourself that I didn't townread him just to try to point something out so you'd make him look like a scum :3
powerofdeath Suspicious I'd say, ur role or get trained under the lynch elite 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deathworlds
September 12th, 2015, 11:28 AM
powerofdeath

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Also, let's be honest, with 2 possible bus drivers, 3 living arsonists that probably doused someone the last night, there's a small chance that this night either town burns 2 mafia members or possibly burns 3 town members and loses or kills the jester, in which case loses again xD

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:34 AM
This setup is anti town hard, with the chances of the jester being lynched or burnt being so high, mafia did us a favour with killing one of the arsonists. Two bus drivers, one douse each, decide this night if you burn or not ;). I'd advise against mass burn but I don't know.

Firebringer
September 12th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Sheriff Jailor here, going to lead the town.

Yada Yada Yada.

You know the spiel.

I am busy doing stuff.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 11:35 AM
Sheriff Jailor here, going to lead the town.

Yada Yada Yada.

You know the spiel.

I am busy doing stuff.

My liege, I await your command :3

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 11:45 AM
powerodeath

wtf are you talking about?

From jester rolecard:

- May additionally target someone at night to fake giving them either Bussed or Roleblocked feedback.
- Targeting someone already bussed with fake bussed feedback instead removed the bussed feedback.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Actually you were posting to yourself that I didn't townread him just to try to point something out so you'd make him look like a scum :3
powerofdeath Suspicious I'd say, ur role or get trained under the lynch elite 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already claimed dude, you clearly didnt read jack shit.

powerofdeath

Bad sheep.

powerodeath

From jester rolecard:

Dude, you said you have 2 feedbacks. You said that the bus driving is real, and the roleblock is fake. I understand that they can be both from a jester, but you are so convinced that roleblock is fake, and the bus driving is real.

Firebringer
September 12th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Lets take this game into a new direction
Mikecall

He knows why I am voting him too.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 12:41 PM
I already claimed dude, you clearly didnt read jack shit.
Oh yeah, you did xD. I had no time to read when you asked me what do I think about Stealbombing15 xD

Well it looks like I've already got a claim for you, I'm not going to ask you whom you've doused, I want it to be a suprise, no matter if you decide to ignite it or not this night.

Firebringer
September 12th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Reading is too much work.

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Reading is too much work.

Imma men of acsiom

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Friebringer, are you the town agent? And if you are, have you checked Mikecall and found something on him?

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Whatever, going to play sum diablo Mikecall do whatever you want, going to ignite and possibly kill a town member, the jester or the mafia member this night. Hope we don't lose the game because of me....again xD.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 12:59 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/MP11_01/OMG4-1.gif

This game so far.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Oh yeah, you did xD. I had no time to read when you asked me what do I think about Stealbombing15 xD

Well it looks like I've already got a claim for you, I'm not going to ask you whom you've doused, I want it to be a suprise, no matter if you decide to ignite it or not this night.

I had no time to read when you asked me what do I think about Stealbombing15 xD

about Stealbombing15 xD

Stealbombing15

Stealbombing15

Stealbombing15

You die tonight.

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 01:33 PM
You die tonight.

You did the same thing dude

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 01:34 PM
powerodeath

From jester rolecard:

^^

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 01:34 PM
^^

lol fail but you get the point

Firebringer
September 12th, 2015, 01:36 PM
I am leader, I demand a role claim out of Mikecall.
He knows why.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 01:45 PM
powerofdeath

fixed

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 02:32 PM
You die tonight.

LOL wait dude, I was swapped with someone, you might kill the jester if he swapped himself with me...ignite on your own risk xD, I know I am. Wait, if we were swapped, that means you doused yourself xD, go on ignite and kill yourself, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERBOMBKER16!!!!

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Bomber, now that I kinda know that you doused yourself, I can shit talk you xD. More like StoopidBomber who can't undouse himself now and will die after ignition, you're useless now, the most useless arsonist there is xD. Get rekt, get erekt, even if we're on the same team, you tried to fuck me over and you fucked yourself son!!!1

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Stealthbomber16? More like Stealtitty14, Shealthbuubi13, Stealingbombons18, Stallbombing13, Spoopyboom3, Steallllbomb9, Stingray14, Stall2poop5, Saltwaterball16, Siliconboom1, Suuchtbomb9, Stetenicbom93, Stoopidboomie1, Staboomboom16, BomberSteal164christmas, STitibumbap16, Sielbimbo7, Stolenbembo9, Presstart2bomb16, BomberStealth61, Sheltnucl34rbomb, ShekelsBomb3r16, what now brah?

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 02:45 PM
LOL wait dude, I was swapped with someone, you might kill the jester if he swapped himself with me...ignite on your own risk xD, I know I am. Wait, if we were swapped, that means you doused yourself xD, go on ignite and kill yourself, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERBOMBKER16!!!!

Only a 1/4 chance that I kill myself. You could be lying.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Stealthbomber16? More like Stealtitty14, Shealthbuubi13, Stealingbombons18, Stallbombing13, Spoopyboom3, Steallllbomb9, Stingray14, Stall2poop5, Saltwaterball16, Siliconboom1, Suuchtbomb9, Stetenicbom93, Stoopidboomie1, Staboomboom16, BomberSteal164christmas, STitibumbap16, Sielbimbo7, Stolenbembo9, Presstart2bomb16, BomberStealth61, Sheltnucl34rbomb, ShekelsBomb3r16, what now brah?

wtf is this

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 02:46 PM
My favorite is stall2poop5

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Only a 1/4 chance that I kill myself. You could be lying.

Then ignite, if there are 2 bd, that means that you either kill yourself or another guy ;). Just do it!

wtf is this

You just gonna PUSSIOUT16?

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Fun fact: I didn't douse Sekov. Who else was bussed?

powerofdeath
September 12th, 2015, 02:58 PM
I am pretty sure one scum is between sekov and stealthbomber16

Darkcrusader
September 12th, 2015, 03:04 PM
powerofdeath
Scum be scum I guess. I'm going to sleep, like I said before, leaving my vote on POD then igniting my target, k thanks.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Then ignite, if there are 2 bd, that means that you either kill yourself or another guy ;). Just do it!

You just gonna PUSSIOUT16?

There are 4 people bussed each night, assuming mafia roleblocker killed

A
B
C
D

Any of the A-D above could've been bussed with another letter.
A-B
A-C
A-D

B-C
B-D

C-D

Of course, it could just be I was roleblocked or you got the fake bus feedback.

A-Nobody
B-Nobody
C-Nobody
D-Nobody

However there would be 5 claims. I still reason to believe there are 4 (some from people who haven't checked in yet)

I could've also doused E, F, or G.

So, actually, I'm closer to a 1/7 chance of suicide.

Firebringer
September 12th, 2015, 05:06 PM
I was bussed.

Annoying as hell.

Stealthbomber16
September 12th, 2015, 07:25 PM
I was bussed.

Annoying as hell.

Aha.

Stealthbomber16
September 13th, 2015, 10:23 AM
You guys are really inactive.

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 01:38 PM
You guys are really inactive.

More like deathworlds, mikecall, ika, slaol, and firebringer. I blame them for lurking.

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 01:38 PM
This is basically a 3.5 players game where all the lurkers combine into a .5 of a player.

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Oh right ika died lol

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 01:52 PM
More like deathworlds, mikecall, ika, slaol, and firebringer. I blame them for lurking.

By what definition is Mike and me lurking?

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Everyone should be voting Mikecall, because I lead this town and you all are disobeying your leader.

That is a punishable offense.

Punishment will be being burned alive.

Darkcrusader
September 13th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Everyone should be voting Mikecall, because I lead this town and you all are disobeying your leader.

To make you all mine, all mine is my desire
'Cause you contain a quality, you that I admire
You're pretty plain and simple, you rule my world so try to understand
I'm in love, girl
I'm in so love, girl
I'm just in love, girl, and this is true
Girl, you know it's true
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I love you

Slaol
September 13th, 2015, 02:24 PM

Fuck it

Mikecall

Stealthbomber16
September 13th, 2015, 02:51 PM
I have a feeling this game is gonna be a long haul.

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Seems the connection between slaol and firebringer is strong, and yes stealth this could be a long haul

firebringer

A town leader or a fake leader, you could be a leader of a faction, i think your the leader of the mafia.

And as a theroy, could have slaol as your teammate.

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 02:58 PM
To make you all mine, all mine is my desire
'Cause you contain a quality, you that I admire
You're pretty plain and simple, you rule my world so try to understand
I'm in love, girl
I'm in so love, girl
I'm just in love, girl, and this is true
Girl, you know it's true
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I love you

Bravo, the song that firebringer would love to hear.

Stealthbomber16
September 13th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Ugh, mikecall why do you always seem scummy

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 02:59 PM

Lurking? i find that hard to believe.

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Ugh, mikecall why do you always seem scummy

Its because i do, a shadowing ninja hidden in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike.

But in honesty, it's just makes it interesting.

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Seems the connection between slaol and firebringer is strong, and yes stealth this could be a long haul

firebringer

A town leader or a fake leader, you could be a leader of a faction, i think your the leader of the mafia.

And as a theroy, could have slaol as your teammate.

If Slaol was my teammate he would be voting me just to distance ourselves.

You are just looking for any argument to vote me. This reeks of scum logic.

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 03:42 PM

Reeks?, i said it was a possible theroy, since you jump from me from previous meta, and with slaol, i aint even too sure where he is going with it, voting me without any clear reason in doing so, very suspicious

slaol

But i want to find out more, that sheep vote just has that sent of scum all over it.

Mikecall
September 13th, 2015, 03:44 PM

But i know what you are getting at, but you cant say the same since you come out with a vote on me without having any reason in doing so, apart from the using previous games to get information from me.

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 03:47 PM
I actually have a very legit reason for voting you.
It has nothing to do with previous games too.

You are definitely scum in this, thats all I am going to elaborate on though.

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 04:20 PM
[vote]stealthbomber16[/votes]

immediatly defends firebringer after someone votes him.

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 04:20 PM
stealthbomber

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 04:21 PM
GOD DAMNIT

STEALTHBOMBER16

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 04:24 PM
[vote]stealthbomber16[/votes]

immediatly defends firebringer after someone votes him.

Are you ignoring what I am saying on Mikecall?

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Are you ignoring what I am saying on Mikecall?

Yes. I tend to do that anyways.

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Yes. I tend to do that anyways.

>.>

Well I guess we should kill Death after Mikecall.

Stealthbomber16
September 13th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Nah. Mikecall is town. This isnt his scum playstyle.

Firebringer probably is also.

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 05:36 PM
stealthbomber16

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 06:33 PM
>.>

This game officially is lame.

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
>.>

This game officially is lame.

lynch stealth

powerofdeath
September 13th, 2015, 08:04 PM
-REVEAL

RLVG
September 13th, 2015, 08:11 PM
-REVEAL

powerofdeath revealed himself to be .

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Interactive hosts are the best hosts.

Firebringer
September 13th, 2015, 09:16 PM
It seems that Powerofdeath is embracing his Jester role card.

deathworlds
September 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM
lynch stealth and ill do something significant, maybe.

Darkcrusader
September 14th, 2015, 12:42 AM
Mikecall Because he made his last call *ba dum tsss*

powerofdeath
September 14th, 2015, 01:49 AM
mikecall

You should've hammered me when I was at L-1. You snooze, you lose.

The Godfather
September 14th, 2015, 01:49 AM
Mikecall has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Slaol ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/5097') (1 [L-3]): Mikecall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513184')
powerofdeath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/3897') (1 [L-3]): Stealthbomber16 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513092')
Mikecall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/12639') (4 [L-0]): sekov ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513208'), Firebringer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513076'), Slaol ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513173'), powerofdeath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513212')
Stealthbomber16 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15807') (1 [L-3]): deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=513189')

RLVG
September 14th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Night 1

After all the discussions about what happened, they were now convinced that one of them were a traitor!
They pointed at this Arsonist and he just sighed and hanged his head dejectly in disappointment and sorrow.

They crucified the poor Arsonist before litting with real fire, watching him burn as he screams in agony.

Mikecall was lynched. He was an Arsonist.

I'll change the time from 17:00 to 19:00 for start / end times. Much easier.

Alive players :
- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer
- Sekov
- powerofdeath

Dead players :
- ika (Arsonist) - Killed Night 0
- Mikecall (Arsonist) - Lynched Day 1

Click here for an active time of when Night 1 ends! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=15th+september+19%3A00+CEST)

RLVG
September 15th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Day 2

The Arsonists had a happy nap... Until they woke when a bus driver randomly crashed through the hay factory.

Everyone ran to investigate it, but no one could see anything... One of the Arsonists went into the half ruined factory to investigate the Bus, only to trigger a well placed, hidden rifle that shot his brains out!!!

Who placed that one? A new discussion awaits...

powerofdeath was lynched. He was an Arsonist.

He had a Last Will :

i doused ika on night 1, so I should prob douse tonight, im dousing stealthbomber

-douse stealth

Alive players :
- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer
- Sekov

Dead players :
- powerofdeath (Arsonist) - Killed Night 1

Click here for an active time of when Day 2 ends! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17th+september+19%3A00+CEST)

RLVG
September 15th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Feedback is a bit delayed.

Edit : Feedback has been given

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 10:09 AM
K, got roleblocked, couldn't ignite, it's 2v1v2, I'll just be roleblocked, just hammer me and end this game. There's no point in dragging this game more than it should be.

RLVG
September 15th, 2015, 10:47 AM
I forgot to add PoD's LW.

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Could you guys at least try lol? I'm sure that RLVG has put a lot of effort into a game that's full of lurkers xD

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 01:47 PM
I'm town agent. Sekov is mafia. Deathworlds is Jester.

sekov

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 01:50 PM
PoD was lynched...?

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Bomber, I know that you and Slalom are maf, Deathworlds is jester and Firebringer is agent. Cut the crap, you were going to vote me anyway, town lost so no more charades. K bye.

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 02:07 PM
PoD was lynched...?

Also he died at night. Town can't win if I can't ignite the mafia member, you'll just rb-kill me or the town agent.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Bomber, I know that you and Slalom are maf, Deathworlds is jester and Firebringer is agent. Cut the crap, you were going to vote me anyway, town lost so no more charades. K bye.

Jeez, you really have a bad handle on this game.

If I get counter-claimed, its by the scum trying to defend you.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 02:10 PM
K, got roleblocked, couldn't ignite, it's 2v1v2, I'll just be roleblocked, just hammer me and end this game. There's no point in dragging this game more than it should be.

You didn't claim bus driven up here.

Thats nice, better for my point.

Firebringer
September 15th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Deathworlds visited PoD.

Deathworlds

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Deathworlds visited PoD.

Deathworlds

Jester won't vote with us, let's just skip it already, even if we kill him, I will die next, and it will be 1v1v1, there, either the jester gets lynched and we lose, or they skip and let the mafia kill you.

Darkcrusader
September 15th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Deathworlds Fine, but if no one changes after that, vote me so we won't waste more time. Also mafia kill me this night and gg.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Firebringer

Did I not just tell you that deathworlds was jester?

At least act like better scum.

deathworlds
September 15th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Fuck you stealth. I'm an arsonist.

Stealthbomber16

He's obviously mafia trying to get final mislynch so they can control votes.

Firebringer
September 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Stealthbomber might be the actual Jester.

Firebringer
September 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM
I'm town agent. Sekov is mafia. Deathworlds is Jester.

sekov

I am actual Town Agent btw.
I nice try though.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 03:48 PM
I am actual Town Agent btw.
I nice try though.

Thanks for actually reading.

I'm an oracle, guys.
Firebringer/Sekov scum team. Deathworlds jester and slaol arsonist

this is gg. RLVG, this setup hangs on the balance of the jester. Not cool.

In the future, if you plan on hosting this again, remove the jester. replace with another Arsonist because after a mislynch we pretty much insta-lost.

Firebringer
September 15th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Thanks for actually reading.

I'm an oracle, guys.
Firebringer/Sekov scum team. Deathworlds jester and slaol arsonist

this is gg. RLVG, this setup hangs on the balance of the jester. Not cool.

In the future, if you plan on hosting this again, remove the jester. replace with another Arsonist because after a mislynch we pretty much insta-lost.

Theres no oracle.

You are Jester, your attempts suck ass though.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 03:53 PM
._.
oracle = term for predicting outcome of game
not role

Firebringer
September 15th, 2015, 03:56 PM
._.
oracle = term for predicting outcome of game
not role

Well I am pretty sure you are Jester playing a gambit.

Cause I am town agent.

Would you be stupid enough to go for claiming agent as scum agent?
I don't know.

Stealthbomber16
September 15th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Well I am pretty sure you are Jester playing a gambit.

Cause I am town agent.

Would you be stupid enough to go for claiming agent as scum agent?
I don't know.

Listen, you are not ready
Like children in a building you can't stand steady

Must be the beat so heavy
Causing panic attacks
Like a crack in the levy

Stealthbomber16
September 16th, 2015, 05:37 AM
*cricket noises*

my singing that bad? :(

RLVG
September 16th, 2015, 06:13 AM
I'm so disappointed on this mass-lurking. There may be a warning here and there.

deathworlds
September 16th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Anyhow, fire and stealth are just scum trying to get another mislynch

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Anyhow, fire and stealth are just scum trying to get another mislynch

No they're not, dude, it's you and Slalom vs me and Fbringer, I wish Stealth would vote you so we'd be 1v1v1. Jester would have a nice way to win after that.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 08:15 AM
*cricket noises*

my singing that bad? :(

Listen dude, vote with us, then the last mafia member will either kill me or Firebringer at night. I promise you that, If we get to the 1v1v1( since I can't win either way vs a mafia member and a jester), I will vote you and surrender the game to both you and the mafia, I will keep it fair. I promise I'll vote you, it's hard for you anyway now, since both me and firebringer want deathworlds dead.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 08:17 AM
I promise D-world ;). I will vote for you in the last day on the 1v1v1, I've got no chance either way in the end. In that scenario it's a win-win, I might possibly kill a mafia member with a lynch, which is pretty much a lot more than how Firebringer lead to Mikecall's death xD, but it's still okay.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Also my ignite target died anyway, so that idea is out of the window, unless it got swapped by a bus driver, but I doubt it, anyway Stealthbomber, it's up to you, like I said, in the last day I will vote for you, the last mafia member will do the same because he wins either way so, k.

Firebringer
September 16th, 2015, 09:32 AM
I'm so disappointed on this mass-lurking. There may be a warning here and there.

PUT THE HAMMER DOWN ON ALL THOSE LURKERS!

Firebringer
September 16th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Listen, you are not ready
Like children in a building you can't stand steady

Must be the beat so heavy
Causing panic attacks
Like a crack in the levy

So is it you and Deathworlds that are scum team?

Good to know.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 09:38 AM

Good to know.

Stealthbomber is most likely jester, Slalom and Deathworlds are mafia members.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 09:39 AM

Good to know.

Also come on dude, you could have told us what Mike did so we didn't have to hammer him :/

Stealthbomber16
September 16th, 2015, 01:50 PM
sekov

Fine. Deathworlds, my vote lies with you.

Firebringer
September 16th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Also come on dude, you could have told us what Mike did so we didn't have to hammer him :/

The information I got N1 was completely useless.
If I revealed it wouldn't help us at all.

Here is what I got.
I checked Slaol N1
Everyone and their mothers visited him. Including Slaol.

Slaol is probably the Bus Driver for Scum, and Stealth is probably Jester Bus.

So there you go.

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 02:57 PM
The information I got N1 was completely useless.
If I revealed it wouldn't help us at all.

Here is what I got.
I checked Slaol N1
Everyone and their mothers visited him. Including Slaol.

Slaol is probably the Bus Driver for Scum, and Stealth is probably Jester Bus.

So there you go.

Dude, vote and hammer me xD. I just realised I either doused myself n1 because I was swapped ( which is most likely) or I've doused the jester ( Stealthbomber) because I tried dousing Slalom. He's going to afk now but it won't matter because, if I ignite, we lost, if I don't we'll get lynched the next day. I can't see any way out of it ;(

Darkcrusader
September 16th, 2015, 02:58 PM
If I wasn't rb, this game would have been over by now xD. You would be alone vs a jester and 2 mafia members.

Stealthbomber16
September 16th, 2015, 03:08 PM
If I wasn't rb, this game would have been over by now xD. You would be alone vs a jester and 2 mafia members.

You weren't roleblocked lol

RLVG
September 17th, 2015, 08:43 AM
One hour and fifteen minutes remaining!

RLVG
September 17th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Night 2

After a long discussion, Arsonists figured out that literally everyone could be a murderer and without any evidence they called the meeting off...

What will happen in this night?

No one was lynched.

Alive players :
- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer
- Sekov

Dead players :

Click here for an active time of when Night 2 ends! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18th+september+19%3A00+CEST)

RLVG
September 18th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Ending

Mafia wins!

In the moonlight, there was the lone Arsonist Sekov. He looked out the horizon, contemplating upon his life.
"What if?" he asked.

Slaol appeared and pat his shoulder, asking a question. "What are you thinking about?"

Sekov replied with "Well... It's just that...", before Stealthbomber appeared and shot Sekov down mid-sentence.

Firebringer was on top of his evil arsonist tower, scanning the horizon with his google glass. After spotting the murder of Sekov, he rushed down immediately and shouted at the two "What do you think you're doing?!"

The two shrugged, Slaol pulled out his gun and pointed it at Firebringer, saying "You're no longer welcome here. Leave, or die."

Deathworlds walked towards the group, asking "Whatsup?" only to get the same threat.

With deathworlds and Firebringer frowning with their arms folded, they walked towards a bus and drive away from their paradise.

Arsonist Heaven now became the next business black market for the gangs.

Sekov got killed. He was an Arsonist.

It's 2v1v1, it would require 3 votes to lynch. Mafia wouldn't lynch, Jester and Town can't outvote Mafia.
They're more or less convinced who the Jester is and will act appropriately to win.

Mafia wins.

Alive players :
- deathworlds
- Slaol
- stealthbomber16
- Firebringer

Dead players :
- Sekov (Arsonist) - Killed Night 2

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM
So many afk people I swear.....

powerofdeath
September 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM
This set up requires town to not have a single mislynch, which in my opinion, way too op for mafia. Plus jester in game to throw town off.

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 09:58 AM
This set up requires town to not have a single mislynch, which in my opinion, way too op for mafia. Plus jester in game to throw town off.

Not only that but mafia had an extra chance to win at any time if the jester was burnt :P

MattZed
September 18th, 2015, 09:59 AM
At least town started the game with a majority of the votes.

powerofdeath
September 18th, 2015, 10:00 AM
At least town started the game with a majority of the votes.

They did.

MattZed
September 18th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I'll agree the setup is a little swingy, but this could mostly be fixed by just starting with one more town. Arso mechanic is cool but encourages lighting up N1.

RLVG
September 18th, 2015, 10:02 AM
To be honest, I'm disappointed with this game.

Too many lurkers, the mislynch was just bad, the Jester outed himself making it easy to figure out who it is and all the Arsonists was killed which means the ability to kill for Town is also gone.

This setup is fair in my opinion, as the Jester can redirect the Mafia kills, WIFOM to blend in and other stuff.
Town Agent would be the one to assist figuring out who's what role.
Arsonists each had their own chance at making a douse and get a night kill out of it, alas everyone targeted Slaol except of one lol.

The game were mainly build around discussion, which it failed to deliver.

RLVG
September 18th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Host Verdict : MvP to the players that were actually active in the daychat.

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 10:06 AM
To be honest, I'm disappointed with this game.

Too many lurkers, the mislynch was just bad, the Jester outed himself making it easy to figure out who it is and all the Arsonists was killed which means the ability to kill for Town is also gone.

This setup is fair in my opinion, as the Jester can redirect the Mafia kills, WIFOM to blend in and other stuff.
Town Agent would be the one to assist figuring out who's what role.
Arsonists each had their own chance at making a douse and get a night kill out of it, alas everyone targeted Slaol except of one lol.

The game were mainly build around discussion, which it failed to deliver.

Yeah it's a bummber everyone was away :P. Also the mafia and the jester bus drivers were able to fuck the arsonists up, especially with the undouse crap :/. And since no one was here to discuss anything, it got the the randomly accusing and lynching lurkers game.
Also lol at how everyone wanted Slalom dead xD. I knew he was evil but I didn't expect him to get doused multiple times, even Firebringer said it :P

MattZed
September 18th, 2015, 10:06 AM
I'll agree the setup is a little swingy, but this could mostly be fixed by just starting with one more town. Arso mechanic is cool but encourages lighting up N1.
Removing the N0 kill would have a similar effect.

I'd give this game's Town-Mafia-Jester win odds at around 25-55-20, which is reasonably close to 3-player balance from a win chance perspective. I'd say swinginess, just how much the first lynch and early dousings matter, would be more important for looking at if this setup would be run again.

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Host Verdict : MvP to the players that were actually active in the daychat.

Also you could have kept one more day :P. After all, we don't know if the last town would have voted for the jester or not, now we can't know if he did win or not, so is it a mafia win or jester/ mafia win?

MattZed
September 18th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Also you could have kept one more day :P. After all, we don't know if the last town would have voted for the jester or not, now we can't know if he did win or not, so is it a mafia win or jester/ mafia win?
Mafia knows jester. Mafia no votes in day, roleblocks Jester, shoots jester, votes town agent in last day.

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Mafia knows jester. Mafia no votes in day, roleblocks Jester, shoots jester, votes town agent in last day.

No, I thought it would be more like, ey I'm the last town, I know I lost, lemme just vote this jester so he will also get the win ;)

MattZed
September 18th, 2015, 10:12 AM
No, I thought it would be more like, ey I'm the last town, I know I lost, lemme just vote this jester so he will also get the win ;)
Doesn't Jester solo win this setup?

Darkcrusader
September 18th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Doesn't Jester solo win this setup?

"Jester : 1. Get burned at night, 2. Don't get lynched by the time game ends, 3. Get killed at night." At Lose Condition, so it's either a loss or if there was another day :P

Mikecall
September 18th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Just couldnt believe i had to be lynched :(, if i was given one more night, i could of gotten a lynch train on slaol going.

Mikecall
September 18th, 2015, 12:00 PM
But since i had to go, i saw you guys lynched me, i was actually very suprised with dicussions though.

Firebringer
September 18th, 2015, 12:14 PM
This was my fault.

I pushed a lynch on Mikecall with nothing on him.

My feedback was horrendous though, I guess I should have said

"No Lynch Today"

UGH>

My bad guys.

Mikecall
September 18th, 2015, 12:17 PM
This was my fault.

I pushed a lynch on Mikecall with nothing on him.

My feedback was horrendous though, I guess I should have said

"No Lynch Today"

UGH>

My bad guys.

lol, just the way you went on me was like, wow xD, either way you went on the trains, me or powerofdeath where both town in the end.

Firebringer
September 18th, 2015, 12:18 PM
lol, just the way you went on me was like, wow xD, either way you went on the trains, me or powerofdeath where both town in the end.

I blame host.

He didn't clarify who my target visited.
Or who he was visited by.

It was really just a list of names at the end of the day.

Mikecall
September 18th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I blame host.

Weird thing was, i didnt douse anyone n1. Got no feedback also. just confusing in the end.

deathworlds
September 18th, 2015, 12:24 PM
I was too busy this week to perform an effective jester play...

Stealthbomber16
September 18th, 2015, 01:48 PM
I found deathworlds N1 so...

RLVG
September 18th, 2015, 03:50 PM
I blame host.

That's the point of the Agents. They see both at the same time, but will only see names once.

Town Agent :
- Target someone at night to watch them: see who they targeted and were visited by.
- When watching someone, the Agent will only see a name once, not multiple times.

Firebringer
September 18th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Yes, not repeating a name was part of it.
But my feedback was literally names.

No mention of that was in role card >.>

Firebringer
September 18th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Feed Back Night 1:

You have seen these during the night : Slaol, ika, powerofdeath, Sekov, deathworlds.

I also forgot to inform you that you were bussed.

Feed Back Night 2:

You saw the following : Powerofdeath, Deathworlds.

How was this helpful?
I see the point if everyone was talking about who they targetted and didn't, I mean I could have been more transparent with my info.

Slaol
September 18th, 2015, 03:56 PM
The Slaol roll can't be stopped (baring 4 faction 10 player games)

Firebringer
September 18th, 2015, 03:56 PM
The game was very swingy, and I kind of expected as much.

You can't really expect town to do well when we aren't talking. :P

We suck, end of story.

I just wish my role had a little more info

RLVG
September 18th, 2015, 04:06 PM
The game was very swingy, and I kind of expected as much.

You can't really expect town to do well when we aren't talking. :P

We suck, end of story.

I just wish my role had a little more info

Specific info would break the game by N0 making it very easy to deduce exact roles.

Stealthbomber16
September 18th, 2015, 06:01 PM
The Slaol roll can't be stopped (baring 4 faction 10 player games)

This made me laugh so hard because he didnt contribute at all the last day or in the night chat.

Which, by the way, can be found here. (http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/ByftWQtiFgw6)

Orpz
September 20th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Can I get the role list please?

Also, it looks like there's no mvp votes :rolleyes:

Firebringer
September 20th, 2015, 08:12 PM

No one played well lol

Mikecall

FOR GETTING LYNCHED THROUGH MY EFFORTS!!!

:P

Slaol
September 20th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Mikecall

Slaol
September 20th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Stealthbomber

Darkcrusader
September 20th, 2015, 11:20 PM

Host mvp went to all active players, watcha' gonna' do, ey? OH snap
all active players between day one and day two

Mikecall
September 20th, 2015, 11:24 PM
Host mvp went to all active players, watcha' gonna' do, ey? OH snap
all active players between day one and day two

I was thinking that also, since pretty much this game was silence at its finest,

All The Players Active

MattZed
September 20th, 2015, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure I see a rule against voting a non-player for MVP.

MattZed for MVP?

RLVG
September 20th, 2015, 11:55 PM

I personally think this game could do well without MVP.

Someone getting mislynched or causing a mislynch getting MVP would be against what it stands for, for example.

Slaol - RB Agent
Stealthbomber - BD Agent
deathworlds - BD Jester
Firebringer - Town Agent
ika, PoD, Sekov, Mikecall - Arsonist

Stealthbomber16
September 21st, 2015, 05:37 AM
Eh, I honestly think this game doesn't deserve an MVP. But if I hadn't found deathworlds n0, this would be ending in a jester victory.

Firebringer
September 21st, 2015, 05:42 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind if we retried this game.
I think none of us were active enough to meaningfully play this game as it was intended.

I feel partially to blame.

Mikecall
September 21st, 2015, 05:49 AM
Yeah, i think that we could of actually gave this game a remake and see how it goes, then maybe we can actually start with a lot more chat i hope.

RLVG
September 21st, 2015, 06:12 AM
If there's going to be a remake, I'll remove the factional kill just for the first night (N0) so all players are alive to begin the game with.

Stealthbomber16
September 21st, 2015, 02:30 PM
As long as I keep my win.

Orpz
September 21st, 2015, 05:35 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27398-S-FM-Ladder

S-FM Ladder has been updated.