PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 153: Illuminati

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MattZed
August 24th, 2015, 08:43 AM
WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI

Quick Links:
Link to Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32102-S-FM-Illuminati)
Day 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=507156#post507156)
Night 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=507587&viewfull=1#post507587)
Day 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=508145&viewfull=1#post508145)
Night 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=508427&viewfull=1#post508427)
Day 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=508599#post508599)
Night 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=508850#post508850)
Day 4 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=509046#post509046)
Game End Post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32776-S-FM-153-Illuminati?p=509180#post509180)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t-SQ4bWaONk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAMPg/t1R5Kl397FI/photo.jpg

Players:
1. Firebringer
2. RLVG
3. Slaol
4. SuperJack
5. Numbertwo
6. sekov
7. deathworlds (replaced Stealthbomber16)
8. DarknessB
9. Cryptonic (replaced TheDarkestLight)

MattZed
August 24th, 2015, 08:44 AM
IT IS NOW DAY 1.

July 4th, 1980

Westerfield, VA, was a quiet small town just a 30-minute commute from the nation's capital. There had been some strange disappearances lately that the news media was ignoring. But why? Most townsfolk suspected that the Mafia had been expanding their turf and that media executives didn't want to incite panic. One member of the town, however, had another theory...

http://www.coalcampusa.com/sowv/kanawha/coalriver/clothier-wv-coal-mine.jpg
Living Players:
Firebringer
RLVG
Slaol
SuperJack
Numbertwo
sekov
Stealthbomber16
DarknessB
TheDarkestLight

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Day 1 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT August 26th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+9AM+PDT+august+26th%3F)

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Crucial game mechanics have been broken already -- this game neither started with a MattZed lynch nor the use of any copypasta. Someone please ask for a restart? :)

And hi everyone, looking forward to this game.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 09:04 AM
DarknessB

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 09:09 AM
So much hate, Slaol. Haven't you done enough to destroy me from last game? Going to let other players post before making any judgments.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 09:10 AM
So much hate, Slaol. Haven't you done enough to destroy me from last game? Going to let other players post before making any judgments.

Well I'm just gonna hammer before anyone else speaks.

-hammer DarknessB

Numbertwo
August 24th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Well I'm just gonna hammer before anyone else speaks.

-hammer DarknessB

Are you the mayor?

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Are you the mayor?

If that's the case, we lost a lot of good discussion.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 10:25 AM
0nly 1 br0k3 ur fk1n T-oy5 m8? 1 3m th3 fk-3n phase klan lol get rekt, 1v1 me 4ll of u 1rl yáLL opt1k fgts d0 u 3v3n kwiksc00p m9s? kek I ws b0rn 4 wark, I twerk f0r d3m d3d homies, mah hom13s bee wack yo, w3 be ch33lin 1n da hood, stepp1ng from da mud, you niBGas a1n't 3v3 at mh lvl 3D, fucken chrest tak3 da wheel, d3m chavs wunting to took m3 from mah plac3 of powa, shit man, this fucken m3s m3n, 1 dayZ a fucken wank3r cam3 literally and dfuckin t-ld me ay meit you fuckin trump? I fucken tw11t3d my fucken tumblr and kame bak yo him, and I qwickscoop3d h1m right in da poosi. Dat's all I h5 2 say 4 dey 1.

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Dafuq is that avatar Seky

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Dafuq is that avatar Seky

l00mynyty mlg montag3s m8, n33d m0r3 dank memes.

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 10:34 AM
m3 70 s3x4u grilld0ngs 420

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 10:34 AM
We have entered Reddit!

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Hello children.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 12:01 PM
Hello children.

Yo daddy, I'll suck your big black dick for two dollars.

Numbertwo
August 24th, 2015, 12:34 PM
i can confirm that this is a Illuminati game. since mafia will be allied to town i suggest that the non-Illuminati mafia member reveals himself and exposes the illuminati member.

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 12:43 PM
i can confirm that this is a Illuminati game. since mafia will be allied to town i suggest that the non-Illuminati mafia member reveals himself and exposes the illuminati member.

I'll claim an ordinary Citizen.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 12:46 PM
I'll claim an ordinary Citizen.

Citizen has 7 letters, RLVG has 4 letters. 7-4=3 Illuminati has 3 sides, RLVG is illuminati confirmed? dun dun dun

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Citizen has 7 letters, RLVG has 4 letters. 7-4=3 Illuminati has 3 sides, RLVG is illuminati confirmed? dun dun dun

MattZed the host is 7 letters, Sekov the player has 5 letters, RLVG has 4 letters.
7-5-4 = The result of the local soccer match.

Conspiracy!

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 01:22 PM
local soccer match.

"local soccer match" "local soccer match" "local soccer match" "local soccer match" Don't you mean football?

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Everyone knows the Illuminati is American.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Johann Adam Weishaupt was the german guy that created Illuminati in 1776 :3. Illuminati iz eveveeverywhereeeere 420 blaz3 it!

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 02:25 PM
The most likely person to be illuminati is darknessb

DarknessB

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 02:27 PM
I highly doubt we have a setup that doesn't have Illuminati.

Any Vigilantes should reveal themselves, there can be NO Illuminati Vigilantes. A doctor should heal him tonight. Even if we don't have one or they are Illuminati they will be WIFOMed at the very least.

The real Mafia should kill their partner tonight.

Thoughts?

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 02:29 PM
I think we should all assume host is a troll who used a setup not in his actual thread setup.
It would fit the theme.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Mattzed, does the Conspiracy Theorist have to find the guy N1 to die or he just dies N1 if there's illuminati in the game?

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 02:34 PM
And ofc as any other Mattzed, just like werewolf assault, illuminati appears as normal town/maf role in death chat xD, same as lycan/ half blood. I swear he gets off on fucking with people. This might fuck us up hardcore.

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 03:38 PM
The most likely person to be illuminati is darknessb

DarknessB

Feel free to explain your logic, Sheriff Jailor -- we're all very familiar with your routine by now. :)

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 03:41 PM

Can you explain how you reached this conclusion exactly? Looking at the different setups, I'm not sure how you would rule out A and D by yourself, but maybe I'm missing something.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Feel free to explain your logic, Sheriff Jailor -- we're all very familiar with your routine by now. :)
A few things lead me to the thought you would be illuminati. The first came when RLVG said this:

Everyone knows the Illuminati is American.]
That was my first clue.

I needed more, so I voted you.

When you gave a reply, you said this:

Notice anything odd?
You didn't deny it once!!!!

Iluminati Confirmed!

#911wasinsidejob

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Firebringer is being a moron once again. Nice to know.

But I sincerely doubt A or D is the setup in use.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:00 PM

Firebringer is being a moron once again. Nice to know.

But I sincerely doubt A or D is the setup in use.

Love you to mann!!!

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Whats wrong with A and D?

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:13 PM

Because B and C hate them. They beat them up all the time. E tries to hide in a corner, but he can't escape from watching.

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 04:15 PM

I doubt that Matt would use those setups due to the fact that they don't have Illuminati. He probably didn't want to let his idea go to waste.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:18 PM
I doubt that Matt would use those setups due to the fact that they don't have Illuminati. He probably didn't want to let his idea go to waste.
Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Some people (like me) can't be meta with host powers. I random shit all the time as host. The point of the setups is so you are pointlessly confused and lost. If we start saying A and D are off the table, yes its easier for us in long run potentially, but honestly we could just be on a wild goose chase.

MattZed I don't believe took out a setup so that his setup went to waste. All setups were meant to have a chance at being used.

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Because B and C hate them. They beat them up all the time. E tries to hide in a corner, but he can't escape from watching.

Is this your version of the "why was 6 afraid of 7" joke?

Anyway, the more interesting thing to me would be hearing why Numbertwo has confirmed this is an Illuminati game -- i.e. MattZed didn't pick Setup A or D. I agree that it would be odd to have a game called Illuminati with no Illuminati, but that's not enough for me.

Numbertwo, please explain what you meant earlier -- how have you confirmed that this is an Illuminati game?

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Here is two questions I want everyone answered:

What setup do you think is most likely in play right now? (even if you have to pick one at random)

What setup would you most likely want in play?

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:20 PM

This is what gets me. The only way you can confirm Illuminati game, is if you are a Illuminati.
Unless this is a soft-claim Conspiracy Theorist.

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Some people (like me) can't be meta with host powers. I random shit all the time as host. The point of the setups is so you are pointlessly confused and lost. If we start saying A and D are off the table, yes its easier for us in long run potentially, but honestly we could just be on a wild goose chase.

MattZed I don't believe took out a setup so that his setup went to waste. All setups were meant to have a chance at being used.

I doubt it.

If you want proof ask the Conspiracy Theorist to recant tonight. If he dies we know we have the Illuminati in game. He still wins if Illuminati loses when he dies. And if there is no Illumanti... lucky him.

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Don't use host meta!

Come on!!

Despite Firebringer's Sheriff Jailor routine, I agree with him on the A/D point. One of Cryptonic's jokes in the game setup thread was that the game would end up being all Illuminati, but we just don't know it. The reverse of that would be having a game called Illuminati with no Illuminati. Wouldn't necessarily put that past MattZed.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:22 PM
I think setup F is the most likely one in place, or I hope its most likely one in place. I don't like A,B and C (with masons)

I think the one i most likely would like to play is D for obvious reasons.

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 04:24 PM
This is what gets me. The only way you can confirm Illuminati game, is if you are a Illuminati.
Unless this is a soft-claim Conspiracy Theorist.

Agree with Super here -- there's nothing in the setup that would tell any non-Illuminati whether there are Illuminati in the game or not. Which is why I found Numbertwo's comment extremely puzzling.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:25 PM
I think if we have a group of masons, one should claim right now to be our designated "mason in command" so to speak.

This will confirm which block of setups we are in. If no mason comes forward we can assume they are both illuminati or that we are in second block D,E,F.

I don't want a mayor claim regardless of alignment.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:27 PM
So I will go around I want a definite answer to this question to everyone. For one, I am not Mason.

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

Stealthbomber16 are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

TheDarkestLight are you mason?

If your teammate comes forward, "No" is acceptable answer.

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 04:30 PM
So I will go around I want a definite answer to this question to everyone. For one, I am not Mason.

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

I might be, I might not be.

RLVG
August 24th, 2015, 04:30 PM
I'm not a mason.

Firebringer, are you a cute little flower?

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:33 PM
I think if we have a group of masons, one should claim right now to be our designated "mason in command" so to speak.

This will confirm which block of setups we are in. If no mason comes forward we can assume they are both illuminati or that we are in second block D,E,F.

I don't want a mayor claim regardless of alignment.

A mason should reveal and he should be targeted for CT investigation for tonight.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:33 PM
I'm not a mason.

Firebringer, are you a cute little flower?
What? Sure.

I might be, I might not be.

Come on dude, don't be a douche. Just give me a straight up answer. If you are one and want your teammate to reveal instead just say "No". I am not holding both masons accountable to reveal.

I just want to confirm which block we are in. Mason is better to reveal than a mayor right now.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:34 PM

RLVG are you mason?

Slaol are you mason?

SuperJack are you mason?

Numbertwo are you mason?

Sekov are you mason?

DarknessB are you mason?

Nope.

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 04:34 PM
What? Sure.

Come on dude, don't be a douche. Just give me a straight up answer. If you are one and want your teammate to reveal instead just say "No". I am not holding both masons accountable to reveal.

I just want to confirm which block we are in. Mason is better to reveal than a mayor right now.

If I didn't say yes...

Then I said no.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:35 PM
What? Sure.

If Mayor reveals, and CT recants and dies, it comfirms Mayor is Illuminati. Along with either the Consig or GF.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:38 PM
So we need four more players to confirm if they are mason or not.

Sekov, Slaol, Numbertwo, and DarknessB.

If all says no we can assume for now that we are in Block 2 (D,E, and F) setups.

TheDarkestLight
August 24th, 2015, 04:38 PM
If Mayor reveals, and CT recants and dies, it comfirms Mayor is Illuminati. Along with either the Consig or GF.

This.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 04:39 PM
We need Stealthbomber to confirm too.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Dear Godfather.

DO NOT KILL TONIGHT!

We need to comfirm if this game is an Illuminati game or not, if you kill someone and they turn out to be the CT. Then we will never be able to prove Illuminati or not.

Tbh. CT needs to reveal lol.

Stealthbomber16
August 24th, 2015, 06:02 PM
--This is an automated post--

Stealthbomber16 is currently busy. He has left a message.

Can't talk now got stuff to do and things to go. Need stuff and other fluff. The only reason you got this right now is my awesome new app. Will tell you after day what it is. Oh hello Marcus. No I don't have your drugs I'll get you them tomorrow. No Marucs stop. No no no no no no

Uploaded by StealthSpeak v 1.2

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 06:11 PM

Can't talk now got stuff to do and things to go. Need stuff and other fluff. The only reason you got this right now is my awesome new app. Will tell you after day what it is. Oh hello Marcus. No I don't have your drugs I'll get you them tomorrow. No Marucs stop. No no no no no no

FFS

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:13 PM
I like this train on DarknessB taking off. I really think he is scummy based on him having 100% of the votes in this game are on him! just think about what that says.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:15 PM

It won't be A, for sure. Maybe D, and who doesn't like D.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Hey Slaol, mind answering my question?
Are you mason?

Same question to you Stealthbomber.

This will help us alot.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:21 PM
I am close to a Mason.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I am close to a Mason.

Can you give me a more solid answer? Yes or No pls?

Otherwise I will assume you are soft claiming mason/mayor right now.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:34 PM
I can, actually.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I can, actually.

I love playing with Slaol. Best player to work with. 10/10

Slaol is town. Not sure about illuminati, but I don't think he is Mason or Mayor. Just a guess since he won't confirm though.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 06:44 PM
PHUSH

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:51 PM

This douchbag is the Conspiracy Theorist, btw.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 06:53 PM
This douchbag is the Conspiracy Theorist, btw.

Thats what I suggested.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Thats what I suggested.

Doc on this guy.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Doc on this guy.

GF to Kill his Consigliere.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Since Matt is looking at thread:

Do you enjoy seeing us suffer?

Also I don't think numbertwo is CT. Though his idea seems very townie. Not sure about illuminati though lol

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:57 PM
GF to Kill his Consigliere.

Yea, do that plz.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 06:57 PM

Also I don't think numbertwo is CT. Though his idea seems very townie. Not sure about illuminati though lol

Either way, If he is CT he should claim, if not the CT should check him.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:58 PM

I enjoy that Matt'z games are fucking terrible to be a part of. Makes it fun.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:58 PM

You're wrong. He is CT.

DarknessB
August 24th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I'm a little slow tonight -- can someone explain to me how Numbertwo soft claiming Conspiracy Theorist confirms that we are in a setup with Illuminati? Each setup contains a CT?

MattZed
August 24th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Yes.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 07:01 PM
You're wrong. He is CT.

No, you are wrong.

Cause I am CT. I am claiming now.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 07:07 PM
No, you are wrong.

Lol. Uh you can give up your dreams now, its an illuminati-less game.

Firebringer
August 24th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Lol. Uh you can give up your dreams now, its an illuminati-less game.

I will never give up on my dreams.

One day I will be a professional ballet dancer. Then those who looked down on me will see! You can't stand in my way of fame and fortune!

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 07:37 PM
I will never give up on my dreams.

One day I will be a professional ballet dancer. Then those who looked down on me will see! You can't stand in my way of fame and fortune!

Really. You can give up your theories or die before you get the chance. I won't be killing you but yea.

SuperJack
August 24th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Good. Well. Good. It Depends on you CT.

Darkcrusader
August 24th, 2015, 11:30 PM
No, you are wrong.

Wait, doesn't that mean you will die tonight? Also if you get healed, do you become like a illuminati sheriff finder if you survive or do you have to be healed every night?xD I mean the setup only said that you will die if there's illuminati in-game, so it's 50-50 that you either die only the first night or need to be healed because you die every night. Mhm it's up to MattZed the troll.

Sekov are you mason?

No, I'm not a mason.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Im a mason. Thats how i know that this is setup A or C.
So the godfather cant possibly be a Illuminati.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Thanks numbertwo this confirms we are in block 1.
So no mayor.

Okay I want everyone's thoughts, lynch or no lynch? I am leaning on no lynch since we have two role claims and that gives us enough to work with AtM.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 01:05 AM
Thanks numbertwo this confirms we are in block 1.
So no mayor.

Okay I want everyone's thoughts, lynch or no lynch? I am leaning on no lynch since we have two role claims and that gives us enough to work with AtM.

Not yet though, we still need to wait and see if you might die on N1. Also if the doc should heal you or not to either confirm or keep you as an asset.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 01:12 AM
Im willing to lynch the consigliere if the godfather outs himself.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 02:34 AM
CT should check Number 2. Can't have our confirmed role as illuminati
The GF needs to know if this is a illuminati game or not.
A no lynch is good today.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 05:35 AM
Im a mason. Thats how i know that this is setup A or C.
So the godfather cant possibly be a Illuminati.

I'd say liar, but perhaps "mis-informed" is a better word.

In a game like this, it's beneficial to perform a lie.
Setup B also has Masons, but both of them are Illuminati.

We also don't know if you actually are a Mason, so feel free to out your partner.

Depending on setup :
Mason A has a 1/3 chance of being Town and 2/3 chance of being Illuminati.
Mason B has a 2/3 chance of being Town and 1/3 chance of being Illuminati.

With the nature of the game, it's in the interest for the masons to lie to themselves if one is Illuminati and the other being a Mason.
In that setup (C), the Consig is an Illuminati with a Hidden Town.

Should both be Illuminati, the GF is also one. (Setup B)

In Setup A, it's a regular game.

Only the Illuminati knows the real game.

What I propose is this:
1. Lynch a mason.
2. Lynch Godfather.
3. Lynch the other Mason.
4. Lynch Consig.
5. Witch hunt.

Lynching one Mason would help rounding possible setups, having outed another - it would be in the interest of the Mafia to take that one out, unless, if they're Illuminati, which may be informative of their alignment. However, the Illuminati Mason can't act. There's a chance the remaining Mason is Town, or both being town.

Then we proceed lynching the Mafia.

This is a conundrum to mindfuck the Mafia to the Town's favor.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 05:37 AM

This may also cause the GF or the Consig, depending on their night chat, backstab eachothers.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 05:39 AM
Numbertwo, reveal your otherkin friend, be lynched and have the Conspiracy Theorist check on him.

We don't have the time to check both masons.
Should you not comply, you're confirming it to be Setup B, which allows the Consig to backstab the GF and then helps investigate for the missing Mason.

Stealthbomber16
August 25th, 2015, 05:41 AM

Read up on the game. I'm not a mason ow. This is a bumpy road. I'm about to lose cell reception.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 06:10 AM
I'd say liar, but perhaps "mis-informed" is a better word.

In a game like this, it's beneficial to perform a lie.
Setup B also has Masons, but both of them are Illuminati.

We also don't know if you actually are a Mason, so feel free to out your partner.

Depending on setup :
Mason A has a 1/3 chance of being Town and 2/3 chance of being Illuminati.
Mason B has a 2/3 chance of being Town and 1/3 chance of being Illuminati.

With the nature of the game, it's in the interest for the masons to lie to themselves if one is Illuminati and the other being a Mason.
In that setup (C), the Consig is an Illuminati with a Hidden Town.

Should both be Illuminati, the GF is also one. (Setup B)

In Setup A, it's a regular game.

Only the Illuminati knows the real game.

What I propose is this:
1. Lynch a mason.
2. Lynch Godfather.
3. Lynch the other Mason.
4. Lynch Consig.
5. Witch hunt.

Lynching one Mason would help rounding possible setups, having outed another - it would be in the interest of the Mafia to take that one out, unless, if they're Illuminati, which may be informative of their alignment. However, the Illuminati Mason can't act. There's a chance the remaining Mason is Town, or both being town.

Then we proceed lynching the Mafia.

That plan would almost guarantee a Illuminati victory if this is setup C

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 06:37 AM
I think Rlvg is just scared that the ct will be able to confirm me tonight.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 06:38 AM
I wonder if he would be okay with lynching the other mason first.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 06:42 AM
RVLG. From what I understand. Upon death any illiuminati mason appears as Normal Mason.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 07:05 AM
I wonder if he would be okay with lynching the other mason first.

Sure.

RVLG. From what I understand. Upon death any illiuminati mason appears as Normal Mason.

Yes, I'm aware. However, we do not have the time for someone to check both of them 1 by 1. I'd rather get 1 off and get the other one checked.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Sure.

Yes, I'm aware. However, we do not have the time for someone to check both of them 1 by 1. I'd rather get 1 off and get the other one checked.

I dont understand your logic here. If he checks me and finds out that im inno then it will be confirmed that this is not setup B

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 07:12 AM
Sure.

I dont understand your logic here. If he checks me and finds out that im inno then it will be confirmed that this is not setup B

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 07:14 AM
Stupid phone

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 07:17 AM

That's true, and that is why I made that specific lynch order.
It's for effiency of the game, and a flexible plan that works for each setup.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 07:33 AM
Ok. So please reveal who the godfather is, and the consig. Then we know who to lynch on them days. Unless this is you claiming one of the mafia roles. Then tell which you are.

Its a great plan. If we had everyone's role known. But we don't. Mafia won't reveal in case this is setup A. So your plan is to just lure out the other mason. Why would you want to do that?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Did you even read? WIFOM regarding the lynch of 1 mason who has revealed the other.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 07:48 AM
Did you even read? WIFOM regarding the lynch of 1 mason who has revealed the other.

Will reveal us both mafia roles?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Will reveal us both mafia roles?

... Setup.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 07:56 AM
... Setup.

But, it won't confirm any setup. Because a mason lynch will just flip mason.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:04 AM
But, it won't confirm any setup. Because a mason lynch will just flip mason.

And everyone else will show up as any regular role.
My plan basically exhausts EACH setup in a favor of a town and anti-illuminati win.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:05 AM
There's a reason we have 1 Mason FIRST, before TWO SCUM IN A ROW, then the second Mason. No win? We'll witch-hunt for the illuminati town together.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:10 AM
i don't think your going to convince anyone that lynching a mason is a good idea befeore we even know if there is illuminati or not. If this is setup A then we are basically handing mafia the win.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:12 AM
If we follow Rlvgs logic then it would be a better move to lynch Rlvg first since he can't be confirmed. Then the ct doesn't have to waste time checking Rlvg.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:14 AM
I would like Rlvg to claim his role today becouse he is beeing so fucking scummy right now. Rlvg

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:16 AM
I came back, I don't think there's no illuminati in the game, a game named illuminati with no illuminati in-game would be quite ironic and lame. Now, it come to A, B or C. In case of B/c the Godfather and the Consigliere could sell each other out, or even replace the Gf. Either way, we need to kill 2 mafs and 2 possible illuminati members. Keep in mind that with one misslynch we can lose, if there are 4 town members and we lose one from Gf kill, 1 from a lynch, illuminati can just controll the lynch votes after :/. Even if the vigilante miss kills anyone out there, illuminati won. I just hope it's setup 1 because basically it's 6v2-1 neutral.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:19 AM
It all depends if Fussbringer dies N1 and he doesn't die from a mafia attack to just fuck with us.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:26 AM
It all depends if Fussbringer dies N1 and he doesn't die from a mafia attack to just fuck with us.

Ct has one Autovest so he should be safe tonight

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:27 AM
I came back, I don't think there's no illuminati in the game, a game named illuminati with no illuminati in-game would be quite ironic and lame. Now, it come to A, B or C. In case of B/c the Godfather and the Consigliere could sell each other out, or even replace the Gf. Either way, we need to kill 2 mafs and 2 possible illuminati members. Keep in mind that with one misslynch we can lose, if there are 4 town members and we lose one from Gf kill, 1 from a lynch, illuminati can just controll the lynch votes after :/. Even if the vigilante miss kills anyone out there, illuminati won. I just hope it's setup 1 because basically it's 6v2-1 neutral.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was no illuminati in this game. The host might want to see how the possibility of illuminati would effect a normal game.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Ct has one Autovest so he should be safe tonight

"If there is an Illuminati, you will die and lose." Host didn't say if CT can use the vest from that

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:31 AM
I would like Rlvg to claim his role today becouse he is beeing so fucking scummy right now. Rlvg

I already claimed.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:32 AM
"If there is an Illuminati, you will die and lose." Host didn't say if CT can use the vest from that

Only if he decides to retain his theories on night 1 while there is illuminati in the game. He would still be able to win if the non-illuminati wins the game after he is dead.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:32 AM
i don't think your going to convince anyone that lynching a mason is a good idea befeore we even know if there is illuminati or not. If this is setup A then we are basically handing mafia the win.

That's 1 "mislynch", the other mason would be "confirmed".
If Maf kills the "confirmed", it allows the PR to check on the Maf.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 08:37 AM
There's a reason we have 1 Mason FIRST, before TWO SCUM IN A ROW, then the second Mason. No win? We'll witch-hunt for the illuminati town together.

BUT WHO IS THE SCUM.
THATS THE FRICKIN QUESTION.
WE CANT LYNCH SCUM IF WE DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:38 AM
BUT WHO IS THE SCUM.

OR WHAT THEY ARE FUCKING CAPS!!!!@

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Hello children.

Yo daddy, I'll suck your big black dick for two dollars.
Ehm?

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 08:41 AM
I have a vagina.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:42 AM
BUT WHO IS THE SCUM.

If we know who Godfather and Consigliere is, how do we know if either of them are our potential ally against the Illuminati?

In that sense, the Masons are also a good candidate for the "scum" list. How do we know the Masons are pure?

There's Citizen like me in this game, the Mafia might lie, so there's a lot of clusterfuck.
If I was Mafia, I'd say "fuck it" and claim, because let's be honest - what's the point Illuminati without the Illuminati?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:43 AM
In a fridge logic, what if the Masons are the Mafia claiming to be Masons? /derp

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:44 AM
It would be nice if maf would claim but if there wouldn't be any illuminati, this game would be pointless xD. Well to be fair, I kinda need points so it's better if the mafia would reveal themselves :)

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 08:45 AM
In a fridge logic, what if the Masons are the Mafia claiming to be Masons? /derp

Only one of them claimed.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:46 AM
If we know who Godfather and Consigliere is, how do we know if either of them are our potential ally against the Illuminati?

In that sense, the Masons are also a good candidate for the "scum" list. How do we know the Masons are pure?

There's Citizen like me in this game, the Mafia might lie, so there's a lot of clusterfuck.
If I was Mafia, I'd say "fuck it" and claim, because let's be honest - what's the point Illuminati without the Illuminati?

You answered your own question. We lynch the consigliere and godfather first and then we can worry about the ''evil masons''

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:49 AM

Or what if the mafia are all the citizen claimers? So many possibilities..

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:52 AM
You answered your own question. We lynch the consigliere and godfather first and then we can worry about the ''evil masons''

Yeah, but if the Mafia never claims, we can go for a confirmed role who has a 2/3 chance of having at least one Illuminati.

If you claim who the other guy is, we lynch either of you - and it's up to the Mafia to either kill the other guy, or random someone else. That other guy is now Confirmed because you personally flipped Mason.

Hidden town can be Vigilante, so I'll probably be shot. That's fine, and could confirm them existing.
Hidden town can be Sheriff, who will find the Mafia and lead on a lynch.

Escort can roleblock Mafia, Doctor can heal kills by the Mafia. If Sheriff finds a Mafia, we mass-claim and let the Doctor (if there's one) on the Sheriff, having the Mafia having to resort killing the Doctor while the Sheriff gains an investigative clue as to who's Mafia.

CAN NO ONE SEE THE MASTER PLAN? I READ THE SETUP!

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:54 AM
And just to tease the Mafia, I'll say I'm a Citizen, but I might be WIFOMing and could be that one Sheriff.

There you go, Mafia or Vigi may attack me, while clearing a slot for Citizen, if I wasn't lying. How do you know if I am tho?
We need as many PR as possible.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 08:55 AM
I READ THE SETUP!

Here's an useful thing btw.
Out of the possible Hidden Illuminati Town, Vigilante isn't one of them.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Yeah, but if the Mafia never claims, we can go for a confirmed role who has a 2/3 chance of having at least one Illuminati.

If you claim who the other guy is, we lynch either of you - and it's up to the Mafia to either kill the other guy, or random someone else. That other guy is now Confirmed because you personally flipped Mason.

Hidden town can be Vigilante, so I'll probably be shot. That's fine, and could confirm them existing.
Hidden town can be Sheriff, who will find the Mafia and lead on a lynch.

Escort can roleblock Mafia, Doctor can heal kills by the Mafia. If Sheriff finds a Mafia, we mass-claim and let the Doctor (if there's one) on the Sheriff, having the Mafia having to resort killing the Doctor while the Sheriff gains an investigative clue as to who's Mafia.

CAN NO ONE SEE THE MASTER PLAN? I READ THE SETUP!

No i don't see the part where lynching a town mason is going to help us. sorry.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Guys, just lynch DarknessB. This is a shit counter train.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:10 AM
No i don't see the part where lynching a town mason is going to help us. sorry.

You claimed Mason, so let's go with that. A-B-C.

Godfather
Consigliere
Conspiracy Theorist
Mason
Mason
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Lynch Mason.

Godfather
Consigliere
Conspiracy Theorist
Mason
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Mafia kills a Town.

Godfather
Consigliere
Conspiracy Theorist
Mason
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

We are still 4v3 (5v2 if Conspiracy Theorist is willing to help)

Lynch GF and then Consig, or kill either of them with Vig, we won.

Setup A done. But oh wait! Let's repeat that for Setup B.

Godfather
Consigliere
Conspiracy Theorist
Mason
Mason
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Lynch Mason.

Godfather / Potential Δ
Consigliere / Potential Δ
Conspiracy Theorist
Mason / Potential Δ
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

This is now the current list (Mixed with Setup A).

We're at 4v3 or 5v2 depending on Conspiracy Theorist, and a hidden 2 VS 6.

We can go with the Lynch Godfather, Then Consig, OR Consig and then Godfather.

I'll look like this with the appropriate night kills.

Conspiracy Theorist
Mason / Potential Δ
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

The Mason can't kill us.
The Conspiracy Theorist MUST lynch the Mason if it's an Illuminati.

Mason can't kill us.

= Town Win.

Do I need to make one for Setup C as well?

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 09:13 AM
But.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE GF AND CONSIG ARE.

so. How do you lynch them?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:20 AM
PLEASE

Sheriff confirms who's innocent and who's Mafia.
Escort gives feedback. CONFIRMED ROLE
Vigilante is a Secondary Kill. SEMI-CONFIRMED
Doctor heals target and is protecting the PR, and bullet fodder by scum.

We'll Mass Claim and do a process of elemination. Mafia would be stupid to counter-claim.
If they claim Vigilante after a 2nd kill at night, the Vigi will only target the Mafia, meaning that Vigi should be confirmed.

If one is Roleblocked, it confirms them as Non-Killer, confirms the presence of an Escort and if the Mafia counterclaims then the Escort will only keep roleblocking the Mafia to ruin their advantage.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Hmmmm

So yeah, lets lynch Darkness!

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Gamebreaker :

It's not Setup C. The possibility of that the Godfather is killed by the Illuminati allows the Godfather to have a Last Will on who the Consig is.
Godfather removes Last Wills on victims he kill.

I didn't read that part. The GF does clean roles and LW...

Well then! My plan stays. In fact, I'm sad to say it's anti-Conspiracy Theorist and he won't win if it's Setup B, with my plan. Setup C has a 50% chance.
So the Conspiracy Theorist do indeed have to make a chance time on changing his role Night 1 lol.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:27 AM
I swear evey Fm there's a lynch train for who's the most afk in-game xD R.I.P in pieces hypersniper, never forget.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 09:28 AM
PLEASE

Sheriff confirms who's innocent and who's Mafia.
Escort gives feedback. CONFIRMED ROLE
Vigilante is a Secondary Kill. SEMI-CONFIRMED
Doctor heals target and is protecting the PR, and bullet fodder by scum.

We'll Mass Claim and do a process of elemination. Mafia would be stupid to counter-claim.
If they claim Vigilante after a 2nd kill at night, the Vigi will only target the Mafia, meaning that Vigi should be confirmed.

If one is Roleblocked, it confirms them as Non-Killer, confirms the presence of an Escort and if the Mafia counterclaims then the Escort will only keep roleblocking the Mafia to ruin their advantage.

You are assuming these roles are in game. And will provide feedback Proving 100% a mafia role day 2.

And any power role claims are fucked up with illuminati in game, as they can easily collaborate and fake anything they want.

Best option is to lynch the consig today. Lets do that.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:28 AM
NumberTwo is still reluctant to revealing his partner.
I'm starting to suspect Setup B more and more because of that.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:30 AM
You are assuming these roles are in game. And will provide feedback Proving 100% a mafia role day 2.

And any power role claims are fucked up with illuminati in game, as they can easily collaborate and fake anything they want.

Best option is to lynch the consig today. Lets do that.

And how the fuck do we find the consig from 9 different people? From which some that haven't even posted yet or gave any banter at all.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:31 AM

It's possible, but I doubt the consig would kill his own ally becuase it's an automatically lose for the maf, first he kills his gf, then illuminati reveals his ally, etc.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 09:32 AM
Guys, you know how I always assume Stealthbomber is scum?
Lets all assume he is, and lynch him?
Good times.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:33 AM
There's no reason for Masons to not withold their information.

Scenario when lynching a Mason with a partner claim :
Mafia kills the other Mason, allowing the PR to work out their actions.
Of course, with Doctor - Escort, it's possible the kill won't take place.

Other scenario being they kill a Citizen or a PR, allowing a Confirmed Mason to roam free.

The WIFOM is too big to hold information.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 09:34 AM

Thing is, I don't think Numbertwo revealing is a good idea as of yet. Right now a doctor could get on them to make sure he doesn't die if need be, I am safe night one.

So right now, I will check numbertwo if results are illuminati we lynch him. If not, we know this is setup C unless he lied about being mason.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 09:36 AM
We don't need both masons right now. We only need one to confirm the block and see if we are in Setups A/C or B (By checking him)

I say sheriff or whoever also check Numbertwo in case he is Consig/GF claiming to throw off town.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:37 AM
FINE, geeze. I'll focus elsewhere.

As for the rules saying that Inactives Will Be Replaced, I don't think it's a good idea to pick on the inactives.

I'd rather pick on a more active player.

Slaol

Fencesitter.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Btw, if someone dies, will the votes needed be 4 for a lynch? Because with illuminati in-game, 3/4 people could controll the lynch votes in their favour. It's possible if someone dies, this might turn into a hammer hammer hammer day ending game xD

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 09:41 AM
I see no point into pressureing other people today. No point into outing any more roles. We have enough atm.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Btw, if someone dies, will the votes needed be 4 for a lynch? Because with illuminati in-game, 3/4 people could controll the lynch votes in their favour. It's possible if someone dies, this might turn into a hammer hammer hammer day ending game xD

The numbers for this game are so bad lol.
Town actually should get at least three TPR to even this game out. Because 4 possible scum in a 9 player game is just ridiculous.

If you consider CT neutral at most that means their is only 4 town, which they are the minority compared to scum/CT.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:43 AM
I see no point into pressureing other people today. No point into outing any more roles. We have enough atm.

My vote isn't pressure. Read his posts and tell me what alignment you believe him to be.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Thing is, I don't think Numbertwo revealing is a good idea as of yet. Right now a doctor could get on them to make sure he doesn't die if need be, I am safe night one.

So right now, I will check numbertwo if results are illuminati we lynch him. If not, we know this is setup C unless he lied about being mason.

It could also be setup A if i turn out to be innocent. In that case it will be 50/50 if you see me as town or not.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Also, just saying : If there's Illuminati, at least one of the Masons are one.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Also, just saying : If there's Illuminati, at least one of the Masons are one.

Why is illuminati confirmed? This could be setup A

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:45 AM
nvm i missread your post

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:46 AM
I know that this is setup A or C from my rolecard.

RLVG
When I think about it, Setup C is the most broken one.

Godfather can attack someone while the Consig can guranteed kill the Godfather, making it 2KPN of Non-Illuminati.

Darkcrusader
It could also be setup A if i turn out to be innocent. In that case it will be 50/50 if you see me as town or not.

Either way, you can't know from the death chat if the dead player is illuminati or not.

We still have one day to jerk everyone of and figure stuff out. Why would we waste the first day, huh? It might be the most important day of the whole game.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:48 AM
I think it's in the best interest for the GF to kill the Consig in fear that the Consig can be the betrayer.
Since there's no Detectives, the GF can be turned into a Serial Killer.

Thank me later, GF. Do us the favor. If the GF is the Illuminati, then he'll do that anyway.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Inb4 both of them kill eachothers and it's Setup A and we win by their own incompetence.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:50 AM
So back to the relevant topic.

Slaol is a fencesitter and a potential sheep.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Illuminate gf can not kill consig.

But normal gf can kill AND clean consig, normal or iluminate.

I would suggest the gf kills him

Numbertwo
When I think about it, Setup C is the most broken one.

Godfather can attack someone while the Consig can guranteed kill the Godfather, making it 2KPN of Non-Illuminati.

Illuminati consig cannot kill his mafia buddy.

Darkcrusader
The Gf can't kill the consi but the consi can kill him at night, check tha setup boiiiiiii. So the Gf might end up lynching the consi on the lynch train after a while, who knows.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:53 AM
The Gf can't kill the consi but the consi can kill him at night, check tha setup boiiiiiii. So the Gf might end up lynching the consi on the lynch train after a while, who knows.

Funny thing is that this game could end tonight if this is setup A and the godfather and consigliere decides to kill eachother.

Darkcrusader
OH wait, but can't they -kill at night and check each other out? A little more info about it would be nice xD. At least we would have had a small clue about them not killing each other after the first day or the second but nope.

RLVG
Hmm, confusing setup is confusing.

HERE'S THE PLAN!!!

Normal GF kills Consig.
Normal Consig kills GF.

BECOME THE SERIAL KILLER, DESTROY THE ILLUMINATI

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:54 AM
... So, back to Slaol?

I'm voting Slaol and I think he's a good lynch.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Hmm, confusing setup is confusing.

HERE'S THE PLAN!!!

Normal GF kills Consig.
Normal Consig kills GF.

BECOME THE SERIAL KILLER, DESTROY THE ILLUMINATI

Perfect, 10/10- Ign n33ds moar sanic.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 09:55 AM
... So, back to Slaol?

Slalom the hype trainer

We can at least add sum und3r pressure for da Queen.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Illuminati versions of the mafia cannot kill his mafia buddy. but the normal version of the mafia can kill his partner.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I wonder who would get MVP if the Mafia killed eachothers.

None did anything lol.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:00 AM
I wonder who would get MVP if the Mafia killed eachothers.

None did anything lol.

IT would be faster than Slalom's random shot on the terminator xD. And it would be a game where no town died :)

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:06 AM
More votes on Slaol the Fencesitter.
It's scummy.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:07 AM
... So, back to Slaol?

Slaol is never a good lynch.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Slaol i want him to claim a role at least.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:08 AM
More votes on Slaol the Fencesitter.
It's scummy.

How am I fence sitting? I have a shit vote on someone, sure, but this dick waving contest beween you and #2 isn't really doing anything worth adding to. He claims Mason, he's probably not Mason, and is trying to influence the game by calling for a big play. You are also doing it and ain't shit gonna happen yet.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Slaol i want him to claim a role at least.

I have already done so.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:10 AM
I have already done so.

"Close to a Mason"

Mafia shares a night chat just like Mason, with a partner.
So does the Illuminati.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:11 AM
I have already done so.

unvote Slalom Oh yh ur a vigi k gr8 knt wait 2 kwicksc00p

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:11 AM
"Close to a Mason"

Mafia shares a night chat just like Mason, with a partner.
So does the Illuminati.

If something is close to something is it that thing?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:12 AM
If you're Mayor, just fucking reveal before the Godfather ends up cleaning you and we'll go for N2.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:12 AM
If you're Mayor, just fucking reveal before the Godfather ends up cleaning you and we'll go for N2.

I won't be doing anything you suggest.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:13 AM
That Godfather clean sure is fucking strong though.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I have already done so.

Close to a mason? Does that mean you have a night chat?

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Really. You can give up your theories or die before you get the chance. I won't be killing you but yea.

I thought this was a subtle hint of you being a vigi, nvm then.

I won't be doing anything you suggest.

Oh but aren't you vigi?

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Also, am I the only one who sees this or does the site keep lagging?

Slaol
Close to a mason? Does that mean you have a night chat?

That's one of the ways you can go with it, I suppose. That would be a blatant Mafia claim though, which would be heavily fucking retarded.

RLVG
Subtle hints arren't claims, lol.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:16 AM
I thought this was a subtle hint of you being a vigi, nvm then.

Oh but aren't you vigi?

The second quote is not necessarily related to the first.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:16 AM
Subtle hints arren't claims, lol.

When have I been subtle?

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:17 AM
When have I been subtle?

Claim the role directly. ಠ_ಠ

*vote intensifies*

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 10:18 AM
He is obviously trying to claim citizen. He is like a mason but doesn't have a night chat.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:18 AM
The second quote is not necessarily related to the first.

I know it isn't xD, but it was the only way for me to address to you. I wrote the second one at first, the copied the message, then went back to find the previous vote and wrote the second message which was the first then pasted the copied message.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:19 AM
I just said I wasn't going to be doing anything you suggested.

And by "you" I do mean anyone.

It's day 1, I won't be doing anything anyone wants me to do.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:19 AM
quote* not vote, fuck me.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:20 AM
He is obviously trying to claim citizen. He is like a mason but doesn't have a night chat.

Which is nothing like a Mason. Masons are paired, has a night chat, and is confirmable.

Numbertwo
August 25th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Which is nothing like a Mason. Masons are paired, has a night chat, and is confirmable.

none of them has a button they can press in the night.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:21 AM
I'll leave you two to discuss my role. You've done a swell job debating stuff so far.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:23 AM
none of them has a button they can press in the night.

If Slaol's a Citizen, then I'll claim being his equally useless brother.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I'll leave you two to discuss my role. You've done a swell job debating stuff so far.

Is it wrong that I imagined you holding them in each hand and pressing them against each other and saying "Now kiss" !?

SuperJack
August 25th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I got bored of this.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Well you pussies, shall we No Lynch?

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Well you pussies, shall we No Lynch?

lol. I = Pussy.

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:29 AM
lol. I = Pussy.

Fuck her right in the pussi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:36 AM
LOL I found an illuminati memeber and his name is M-FM John Cena, confirmed as scum, and his name is JOHN CENA, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu, Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu,Du DuDu Duuuuuuuuu! doot deet doot deeeeeeeet,deet deet doot deeeeeeeeeeet
Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin now
You can't see me, my time is now!
In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doin big bid'ness, I live this
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin
Plus I'm stormin on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breakin me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughterin stale, competition, I got the whole block wishin
they could run with my division but they gone fishin -
- with no bait, kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass DOWN for the three second TAN
Yeah, uhh
It's gon' be what it's gon' be
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T
Uhh - it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
John Cena, Trademarc, y'all are so-so
And talk about the bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though
Aimin guns in all your photos, that's a no-no
When this pop, you'll liplock, your big talk's a blatant no-show
See what happens when the ice age melt
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me
A man's measured by the way that he thinks
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks
I spent 20 plus years seekin knowledge of self
So for now Marc Predka's livin live for wealth

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 10:38 AM
Sekov

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Sekov

You can't see me , my time is now!!!!!!

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Dat post

Sekov

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 12:59 PM
*John Cena Theme music starts to play*
*An image of Vince McMahon appears and kneels before Cena's pinned body*
Cena: Vince.. Is it... Over?
Vince: At long last. No WWE Champion rules forever
Cena: You can't see... Only darkness before... me
*His hand slaps the ground in a momment of being pinned*
Vince: Without it's master's command the restless WWE fans will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained.
There must always be *du du duu du* a WWE champion.
*John Layfield Theme music starts playing as he picks up the belt*
Layfield: The weight... of such a burden. It must be mine, for there is no other to...
??: you hold a grim destiny in your hands *accompanied by Macho Man*brother. But it is not your own.
*Layfield looks at Orlando Jordan*
Layfield: By all that is holy...
Jordan: Your momma's flame... sealed my fait. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
Jordan: Place the belt on my chest Layfield forever more I will be the holder of the title
Layfield: No i cannot...
Jordan: DO IT LAYFIELD! And tell them only that John Cena lost if they are to live without the tyranny of fear they must not know what was done here today.
Layfield: You will not be retired old friend
Jodran: I MUST RETIRE Layfield.
*Layfielf places the belt on Jordan's chest*
Now leave this place... and NEVER RETURN.

RLVG
August 25th, 2015, 01:14 PM
*John Cena Theme music starts to play*
*An image of Vince McMahon appears and kneels before Cena's pinned body*
Cena: Vince.. Is it... Over?
Vince: At long last. No WWE Champion rules forever
Cena: You can't see... Only darkness before... me
*His hand slaps the ground in a momment of being pinned*
Vince: Without it's master's command the restless WWE fans will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained.
There must always be *du du duu du* a WWE champion.
*John Layfield Theme music starts playing as he picks up the belt*
Layfield: The weight... of such a burden. It must be mine, for there is no other to...
??: you hold a grim destiny in your hands *accompanied by Macho Man*brother. But it is not your own.
*Layfield looks at Orlando Jordan*
Layfield: By all that is holy...
Jordan: Your momma's flame... sealed my fait. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
Jordan: Place the belt on my chest Layfield forever more I will be the holder of the title
Layfield: No i cannot...
Jordan: DO IT LAYFIELD! And tell them only that John Cena lost if they are to live without the tyranny of fear they must not know what was done here today.
Layfield: You will not be retired old friend
Jodran: I MUST RETIRE Layfield.
*Layfielf places the belt on Jordan's chest*
Now leave this place... and NEVER RETURN.

There may only be one champion...

Darkcrusader
August 25th, 2015, 01:37 PM
There may only be one champion...

1v1 m3 club penguin or aqw skrubl0rd, I'm ripped!

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Has NumberTwo revealed his partner and I've missed it or has he not done so?

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Has NumberTwo revealed his partner and I've missed it or has he not done so?

Didn't think he did. It'll be hard though, seeing how he isn't Mason.

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Didn't think he did. It'll be hard though, seeing how he isn't Mason.

And you say this why?

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 02:08 PM
And you say this why?

Reads. He is the CT.

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Reads. He is the CT.

And what do you read the claimant as?

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 02:14 PM
The thing I quoted accusing him of being CT.

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2015, 02:18 PM
The thing I quoted accusing him of being CT.

I meant FB's claim.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I meant FB's claim.

Oh. Fuck that claim.

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Oh. Fuck that claim.

Then you should be voting me.
Cause I don't lie about claims as town bitch.

Slaol
August 25th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Then you should be voting me.
Cause I don't lie about claims as town bitch.

lol

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Lynch all motherfucking liars.

I tell the truth as town, I don't play those mind games.

Stealthbomber16
August 25th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Slaol

this is my one post today

im going hyper-afk

now if you excuse me, the other s-fm is at a critical point and we have to get a lynch off or ded.

kk

Firebringer
August 25th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Slaol

this is my one post today

im going hyper-afk

now if you excuse me, the other s-fm is at a critical point and we have to get a lynch off or ded.

kk
Ummmm Stealth, you know this is blatant Out of Game Communication, right?

Stealthbomber16
August 25th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Ummmm Stealth, you know this is blatant Out of Game Communication, right?

Cool.

kk lynch over. lets do this.

Darkcrusader
August 26th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Well it looks like we won't have any lynch day 1, it might be for the better or worse.

Darkcrusader
August 26th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Well it's time to hammer the scum and his name is Sla...JOHN CENA du duuu du du du duuu du, join the duu duuu JOHN CENA< DUUUUUUUUUUUU

RLVG
August 26th, 2015, 08:28 AM
When does the day end lol?

RLVG
August 26th, 2015, 08:28 AM
It only says 33mins, but not if it's past or until.

Darkcrusader
August 26th, 2015, 08:30 AM
It only says 33mins, but not if it's past or until.

It ends when the counter ends. So yeah 33-2 mins.

MattZed
August 26th, 2015, 08:59 AM
IT IS NOW NIGHT 1.

It was a long day of discussion. Paranoia was in the air. As daylight drew to a close, the town had not found a suitable suspect to lynch. They would have to wait until tomorrow to resume their proceedings. Most of the town spent the evening enjoying the fireworks, but it seems some of the local residents had made other plans...

https://circleline42.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/fourth-of-july-fireworks.jpg
Living Players:
Firebringer
RLVG
Slaol
SuperJack
Numbertwo
Sekov
Stealthbomber16
DarknessB
TheDarkestLight

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Night 1 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT August 27th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+9AM+PDT+august+27th%3F)

MattZed
August 27th, 2015, 08:51 AM
IT IS NOW DAY 2.

July 5th, 1980

It seemed this peaceful town lived up to its reputation. When the townsfolk assembled, everyone was accounted for. No one had died that night. The hunt for would-be murderers, however, would press on.

Effective immediately, deathworlds has replaced Stealthbomber16.

http://www.coalcampusa.com/sowv/kanawha/coalriver/clothier-wv-coal-mine.jpg
Living Players:
Firebringer
RLVG
Slaol
SuperJack
Numbertwo
sekov
deathworlds
DarknessB
TheDarkestLight

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Day 2 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT August 29th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+9AM+PDT+august+29th%3F)

deathworlds
August 27th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Sup, I'll read through in a bit.

Slaol
August 27th, 2015, 08:54 AM
MattZed, what's up with your games and no one dying boo?

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Sup, I'll read through in a bit.

Go ahead, you can't see John Cena here btw but he might still be a cunt. Btw no kill so the possible escort, doctor gj, if the gf didn't kill anyone for some reason also k, we got more time to find shit.

deathworlds
August 27th, 2015, 08:56 AM

It's revenge for him dying every game he's in.

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 08:57 AM
It's revenge for him dying every game he's in.

I bet he's dying right now to see how this game will end.

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 08:57 AM
*ba dum tsssssssssss*

deathworlds
August 27th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Huehuehue.

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Oh Boi I love it when M-FM John Cena is a bad wrestler and even worse at acting. OH snap shots fired, too bad he can't even rap for real to save his life!!!!!! REKT 420 kwickscoped!

Slaol
August 27th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Oh Boi I love it when M-FM John Cena is a bad wrestler and even worse at acting. OH snap shots fired, too bad he can't even rap for real to save his life!!!!!! REKT 420 kwickscoped!

But he always overcomes the odds though.

Slaol
August 27th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Really though, i'm gonna go back to where I was yesterday.

Sekov

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 09:07 AM
But he always overcomes the odds though.

Fucking drama queen I swear, too bad you can't normally see him.

SuperJack
August 27th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Good news is no one died.

Is that a Doc, is that the CT's vest? Or the personally good knowledge of the GF.

Lets wait to here what firebringer has to say.

Darkcrusader
August 27th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Good news is no one died.

Is that a Doc, is that the CT's vest? Or the personally good knowledge of the GF.

Lets wait to here what firebringer has to say.

It's also important to know if the Gf attacked or not and if there's illuminati. I mean if he didn't kill anyone n1, how would that help the illuminati in any sort of way? They kinda need to kill people off to controll the majority of votes , I don't see how it would help them to just wait it out.

SuperJack
August 27th, 2015, 09:16 AM
It's also important to know if the Gf attacked or not and if there's illuminati. I mean if he didn't kill anyone n1, how would that help the illuminati in any sort of way? They kinda need to kill people off to controll the majority of votes , I don't see how it would help them to just wait it out.

The GF isn't Illuminati. So by not killing, it goes against the illuminati, if their is one.

RLVG
August 27th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Effective immediately, deathworlds has replaced Stealthbomber16.

Stealthbomber walked in the park during night, enjoying the ever so sirene silence. The wind were warm and weak, ever so silently whispering by the trees.
Suddenly a mysterious man walked from behind the tree, pointing a gun at Stealthbomber.

A shot ring through the park and the winds fell silent, deathworlds came running to the scene as the perpetrator ran away. deathworlds bend himself to his knees and gently hold Stealthbomber who coughed up blood.

"... Please... You must continue... My legacy..." he said, stuttering and whining in pain, as he pulled out an envelope, placing it in deathworld's hand. "You must... Do it..." he said, looking into to his eyes with a light smile before closing them, falling to his eternal sleep.

deathworlds clenced his hand in anger, before opening the envelope to read...

... And thus started the chapter of deathworlds.