PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 151: Terminators Return

Pages : [1] 2

Firebringer
August 17th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Teminators Return:

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/31812-S-FM-Terminators-Return)

Day 1

In the distant future, a war between man and machines will take place. This war has led to mass extermination of humans. However, the humans fought back. Led by the enigmatic leader, John Conner. Due to his influence, the humans struck back the machines. Destroying their core. In a last ditch effort the machines sent back an assassination unit: A Terminator. To Kill John Conner while he was still a teenager. The resistance sent back one of their own to be John’s protector to ensure the survival of mankind.
In the present, it is a time of ingenuity and advancement. Scientists and Researchers are hard at working on technology to improve mankind. One thing they are collaborating on a smart AI to make life easier for humans should be online within just a few days.
While simulation troops at a facility in order to prepare for future battles. A terminator has killed someone and took their place unbeknownst to rest of facility. The protector faked his way in as a recruit. The fight begins here for future of mankind.

Important Links:
Night 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32742-S-FM-151-Terminators-Return?p=505713&viewfull=1#post505713)
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32742-S-FM-151-Terminators-Return?p=505873&viewfull=1#post505873)
Night 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32742-S-FM-151-Terminators-Return?p=506135&viewfull=1#post506135)
Day 3-GAME OVER (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32742-S-FM-151-Terminators-Return?p=506505&viewfull=1#post506505)

Player List:
S-FM Church
S-FM Sarge
S-FM Tucker
S-FM Donut
S-FM Washington
S-FM Grif
S-FM Simmons
S-FM Lopez
S-FM Caboose
S-FM Sister
Role List:
Terminator
US Citizen – [Citizen/Protector]
British Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
France Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Germany Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Russia Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
Canada Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
Mexico Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Scientist- [Neutral Evil]
Researcher-[Neutral Evil]

Grave Yard:

Reminder: No Lynch Today.

You are not required to post for Day 1.

It is a 12 hour day.

COM HUNTING IS ALLOWED

Day Ends When This Hits Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150818T08&p0=599&msg=Day+1&font=cursive#)

S-FM Squiggly
August 17th, 2015, 06:13 PM
You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

S-FM Buzzy
August 17th, 2015, 06:16 PM

S-FM Junior
August 17th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Aristocat and I have recently taken on a lifestyle of peace and harmony in nature. Due to this I will take a strict no violence in this FM. As i am the US Citizen (most important) I demand that everyone else take up this glorious lifestyle and become one with nature. I request that right before each night starts we take an hour of meditation time so that no votes will go through and no one will die. I would also like to request that the Terminator kill no one so that my link with nature maintain intact.

Also everyone should try out delicious Vegan burgers. Eating cows is really bad for you and the environment.

S-FM Squiggly
August 17th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Citizen doesnt receive what country he is apart of.

Fucking dumb ass.

Sarge is the lynch tomarrow.

S-FM Buzzy
August 17th, 2015, 06:21 PM
I'm the US citizen. Let's lynch Sarge for lying.

S-FM Needle Buzzy
August 17th, 2015, 06:21 PM

S-FM Grubby
August 17th, 2015, 06:23 PM
I'm the US citizen. Let's lynch Sarge for lying.

I shall protect you, great American!

S-FM Minno
August 17th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I smoke weed.

S-FM Buzzy
August 17th, 2015, 06:43 PM
I'm the host guys. I just got high let's do this.

Player List: Role List:
S-FM Church Terminator
S-FM Sarge Scientist- [Neutral Evil]
S-FM Tucker British Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Donut US Citizen – [Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Washington France Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Grif Germany Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Simmons Russia Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Lopez Canada Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Caboose Mexico Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
S-FM Sister Researcher-[Neutral Evil]

S-FM Junior
August 17th, 2015, 06:52 PM
lets settle this peacefully. If we all come and set up a peace circle we can all come out without getting hurt

S-FM Minno
August 17th, 2015, 06:53 PM
lets settle this peacefully. If we all come and set up a peace circle we can all come out without getting hurt

Fuck you.

S-FM Grubby
August 17th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Do you know who wants peace and non-violence?

Neutrals, eh.

S-FM Grubby
August 17th, 2015, 07:08 PM
I have a theory. You know how under our names it says "S-FM Player X"? I think X is the number on the sign-up list.

1. Death worlds - Church
2. MattZed - Caboose
3. DarknessB - Sister
4. Slaol
5. Numbertwo
6. Aristocat - Sarge
7. sekov
8. TheDarkestLight - Grif
9. Frog - Donut
10. Dagaen

etc.

S-FM Minno
August 17th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Do you know who wants peace and non-violence?

Neutrals, eh.

Sarge confirmed Researcher/Scientist.

S-FM Pinky
August 17th, 2015, 07:24 PM

Awww man. Why does he get the fun account? You can't pick up chicks in a non-fun account.

S-FM Squiggly
August 17th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Awww man. Why does he get the fun account? You can't pick up chicks in a non-fun account.

You are barely tolerable.

S-FM Pinky
August 17th, 2015, 07:38 PM

At least i'm not a stupid ghost.

S-FM Squiggly
August 17th, 2015, 07:43 PM

At least i'm not a stupid ghost.

That was a compliment.

S-FM Pinky
August 17th, 2015, 07:46 PM
That was a compliment.

Are you sure you're Church? Church never complimented me.

S-FM Squiggly
August 17th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Are you sure you're Church? Church never complimented me.

Shut up you dumbass.

S-FM Grubby
August 17th, 2015, 07:57 PM

Hai Slaol.

S-FM Pinky
August 17th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Hai Slaol.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1431002.jpg

S-FM Grubby
August 17th, 2015, 09:12 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1431002.jpg
Does voteless D1 not mean COM hunting day?

Sorry, eh.

S-FM Jetster
August 17th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeroy Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-FM Shyster
August 17th, 2015, 11:12 PM
sup?

S-FM Jetster
August 17th, 2015, 11:13 PM
What's up J-lo?

S-FM Shyster
August 18th, 2015, 08:04 AM
soooo.. what's the plan? we random lynch someone and hope for the best?

S-FM Minno
August 18th, 2015, 08:45 AM
soooo.. what's the plan? we random lynch someone and hope for the best?

We shouldn't be lynching until after judgement day.

Math says so.

The Terminator can kill at max two people before judgement day, and that second person will be a missing Mafia. Killing anyone beyond that is only taking away from us.

The only exception to this is if we can lynch the Terminator himself, or if we know we can get both the scientist and researcher killed before the end of D3, but the latter is HIGHLY unlikely.

The best scenario we can have is if we have two people dead, and the Terminator is one of them.

Also, John Conner needs to reveal tomorrow if the Protector is still alive, and then the Protector needs to protect John that last night. Even if the Protector then dies that night Conner will have survived until Judgement day and we can breathe a lot easier. Tonight is the most dangerous night in the game. If the Protector dies John is in a really bad spot, and if John dies... we lose.

Just my two cents.

S-FM Bloato
August 18th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I'm required to post in a 12h Day? Man, that's a harsh requirement.

Anyway this is my obligatory post for Today, I haven't even read the setup yet.

S-FM Minno
August 18th, 2015, 08:54 AM
I'm required to post in a 12h Day? Man, that's a harsh requirement.

Anyway this is my obligatory post for Today, I haven't even read the setup yet.

It says you are not required to post.

S-FM Grubby
August 18th, 2015, 09:35 AM
We shouldn't be lynching until after judgement day.

Math says so.

The Terminator can kill at max two people before judgement day, and that second person will be a missing Mafia. Killing anyone beyond that is only taking away from us.

The only exception to this is if we can lynch the Terminator himself, or if we know we can get both the scientist and researcher killed before the end of D3, but the latter is HIGHLY unlikely.

The best scenario we can have is if we have two people dead, and the Terminator is one of them.

Also, John Conner needs to reveal tomorrow if the Protector is still alive, and then the Protector needs to protect John that last night. Even if the Protector then dies that night Conner will have survived until Judgement day and we can breathe a lot easier. Tonight is the most dangerous night in the game. If the Protector dies John is in a really bad spot, and if John dies... we lose.

Just my two cents.
If you wanna talk math, the probability that 4 random kills can kill 2 special players (the neuts) out of 10 is 13%. Things are actually even nicer for us because the Terminator's kills can be regarded as better than random (they can't hit himself) and John Connor is probably unlynchable.

Actually, let's get into some light case analysis:
If Terminator kills at night, there's an 11% chance the game ends and a 22% chance he kills one of the neuts.
If he kills a neut, and we assume John is unlynchable, we have a 12.5% chance of lynching the other neut and instantly winning the game, and another 12.5% chance of lynching the terminator, which is also good. 25% chance of amazing shit happening is too good to pass up.
On the other hand, if he kills a cit or the protector, then we still have the 12.5% chance of lynching the terminator, and killing the neuts wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll go through the entire possibility tree later.

Also it's technically our wincon to stop Judgement Day, so it's quite arguably going against your wincon to not lynch, because you're betting on a later faction that you haven't joined yet to win. Fire, do you consider this to be gamethrowing?

Firebringer
August 18th, 2015, 09:39 AM
It is not considered game throwing to not lynch.

Firebringer
August 18th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Night 1:
The day came to end as all the troopers returned to their bunks and went to sleep. Two troopers had no intention to sleep. One intended to find and kill john, the other intending to foil him.
Who will prevail?

Player List:
S-FM Church
S-FM Sarge
S-FM Tucker
S-FM Donut
S-FM Washington
S-FM Grif
S-FM Simmons
S-FM Lopez
S-FM Caboose
S-FM Sister
Role List:
Terminator
US Citizen – [Citizen/Protector]
British Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
France Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Germany Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Russia Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
Canada Citizen-[Citizen/Protector]
Mexico Citizen- [Citizen/Protector]
Scientist- [Neutral Evil]
Researcher-[Neutral Evil]

Grave Yard:

Night 1 Ends When This Hits Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150819T08&p0=599&font=cursive&csz=1#)

Firebringer
August 19th, 2015, 10:38 AM
Day 2:

Everyone woke up to find that someone had been murdered last night. Everyone was summoned to meet in what was called the rhombus of mystery to solve out who was the killer. Meanwhile the scientists and researchers are nowhere to be found, everyone believes them to be the murderers and want their heads on a platter. No one can quite remember what they looked like, they could be hiding among those participating in this discussion.

The group must be quick as the Terminator is likely to strike again.

S-FM Washington was killed. He was the Protector!

He left something behind.

"
I don't who who the Connor is, I've protected the Sarge, because his talk about a peace could be a sign of a guy, who wants to avoid a war. As for vest: it should be in a good hands.

"

Player List:
S-FM Church
S-FM Sarge
S-FM Tucker
S-FM Donut
S-FM Grif
S-FM Simmons
S-FM Lopez
S-FM Caboose
S-FM Sister
S-FM Washington
Role List:
Terminator
US Citizen
British Citizen
France Citizen
Germany Citizen
Russia Citizen
Canada Citizen
Mexico Citizen
Scientist
Researcher

Grave Yard:
1. S-FM Washington-Protector

Day 2 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150820T20&p0=599&msg=Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1#)

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 10:44 AM
I'll do the full math in a moment, but I believe the sheer chance of lynching the terminator or that both researchers die justifies a lynch today.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Lucky target Protector.

I'm John Conner and I got a vest last night.

So, since I'm safe for tonight and Judgement day comes after day three, we're safe from losing until post-judgement day.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 11:17 AM
I just made some computations under the assumption that John Connor is lynchable both days:

If we lynch every day:
31.3% John Connor is either lynched or killed by Terminator
40.9% chance game goes on and no terminator death, 4v2 after Judgement day.
20.2% chance terminator is lynched
7.8% chance both researchers die

If we never lynch:
11.1% chance John Connor is terminated
88.9% chance game goes on to 5v2v1 after Judgement Day

I actually kinda prefer the lynching strategy, although not by as much as I thought before I did the computation; we basically triple the chance of losing by not getting past judgment day, but we gain a chance to win before then and a chance to kill the terminator and go into post-judgement day in a much easier world for those who don't join skynet. Things get even better for us if you assume John is unlynchable on D3 but not today.

So, let's get this started.

S-FM Sarge

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:21 AM
I just made some computations under the assumption that John Connor is lynchable both days:

If we lynch every day:
31.3% John Connor is either lynched or killed by Terminator
40.9% chance game goes on and no terminator death, 4v2 after Judgement day.
20.2% chance terminator is lynched
7.8% chance both researchers die

If we never lynch:
11.1% chance John Connor is terminated
88.9% chance game goes on to 5v2v1 after Judgement Day

I actually kinda prefer the lynching strategy, although not by as much as I thought before I did the computation; we basically triple the chance of losing by not getting past judgment day, but we gain a chance to win before then and a chance to kill the terminator and go into post-judgement day in a much easier world for those who don't join skynet. Things get even better for us if you assume John is unlynchable on D3 but not today.

So, let's get this started.

S-FM Sarge

We want to avoid having three people dead unless the Terminator is one of them. The scum-town ratio is highest a one death only and lowest at four deaths. Yet it is highly unlikely that the Terminator will kill tonight given my claim. Yes, he'll stop a town from spawning post-judgement day. Yet then we can get to our highest percentage by lynching someone day 3 and stopping the neutral from spawning.

If the Terminator doesn't kill tonight we shouldn't lynch tomorrow. If he does, we should. Math is simply working in our favor.

S-FM Jetster
August 19th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Sure, fuck that guy Sarge, never liked him anyway.
S-FM Sarge

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Also, isn't there a chance Sarge was the one protected last night?

Will we learn if the Protector died protecting or was targeted?

Firebringer
August 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Player is notified that they were saved by Protector if Terminator intended target was them.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I suggest we wait to see what Sarge says then.

S-FM Jetster
August 19th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I suggest we wait to see what Sarge says then.

Well now you gave him something to claim after that question ^^.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Well now you gave him something to claim after that question ^^.

*Shrug*

Maybe someone else is a better target then.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 11:30 AM
We want to avoid having three people dead unless the Terminator is one of them. The scum-town ratio is highest a one death only and lowest at four deaths. Yet it is highly unlikely that the Terminator will kill tonight given my claim. Yes, he'll stop a town from spawning post-judgement day. Yet then we can get to our highest percentage by lynching someone day 3 and stopping the neutral from spawning.

If the Terminator doesn't kill tonight we shouldn't lynch tomorrow. If he does, we should. Math is simply working in our favor.
You said yourself the best ratio is achieved at 4 deaths. Should we not then kill today and base tomorrow's kill on whether or not the terminator kills, if we're optimizing for post-judgement day?

If your claim is true and you are a vested John Connor, then we can't lose the game before judgement day. But we might end the game before then or kill the terminator.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:35 AM
You said yourself the best ratio is achieved at 4 deaths. Should we not then kill today and base tomorrow's kill on whether or not the terminator kills, if we're optimizing for post-judgement day?

If your claim is true and you are a vested John Connor, then we can't lose the game before judgement day. But we might end the game before then or kill the terminator.

If we lynch the Scientist/Researcher today, or one of them dies tonight, then yes, let's lynch tomorrow. But the Terminator is highly unlikely to kill tonight based on the fact that since he can't kill me, and he'd only be hurting himself by letting us get to the four kills.

If both the Scientist and Researcher survive into tomorrow there is literally no point in lynching them. We can't win by killing them at that point, we only have one lynch and we need both dead, killing only one hurts us post-judgement day unless he happens to be the fourth person. But I still sincerely doubt the Terminator will kill tonight. Although two kills favors us, it still isn't as good as four.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:38 AM

Reading this again makes me think you are assuming I don't support a lynch today. I do support a lynch today actually.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Reading this again makes me think you are assuming I don't support a lynch today. I do support a lynch today actually.
Looking back, it seems I misread you on that point. Pressure Sarge with me?

S-FM Jetster
I'd say there's a big chance that Sarge might be a scientist or researcher so it's not such a bad idea to kill him. He looked too friendly after all and claimed that he's an U.S. citi, and you know what's up with them. First they pretend they're friendly and after that bam Hiroshima and Nagasaki right into judgement day.
We can't take our chances with him.

S-FM Jetster

Ehm, us*

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:43 AM

I want to see what he claims in regards to being protected.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:44 AM

To put it in better words, people are more likely to lie under pressure. If he sees a lot of votes on him, he'll suddenly want to say anything to keep himself alive, regardless of role.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Ehm, us*
Yes, us. 8)

I'll allow it.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Lopez, what do you have to say? I see you lurking around.

S-FM Squiggly
August 19th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Sup you douchebags

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Sup you douchebags

Gimme thoughts. We're all fucking idiots so we can't think properly.

S-FM Squiggly
August 19th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I say we kill that ass kisser simmons after sarge.

Fuck red team (and caboose).

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:04 PM

Why those two?

S-FM Squiggly
August 19th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Why those two?

Lynching is good, and simmions feels like a terminator to me. He's trying to focus on neutrals.

S-FM Squiggly
August 19th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Lynching is good, and simmions feels like a terminator to me. He's trying to focus on neutrals.

Also he's a douche.

S-FM Buzzy
August 19th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Fuck you! Scum who think lynching is a good idea. Sure, we must eventually- but at the moment we're all chickens running with our heads chopped off. Fuck off pro lynch scum!

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Fuck you! Scum who think lynching is a good idea. Sure, we must eventually- but at the moment we're all chickens running with our heads chopped off. Fuck off pro lynch scum!

Care to explain why you think this?

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Nice to know we have such an active game.

S-FM Junior
August 19th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Hello people. It seems that a few irrational people would like to lynch me. I would like to show them to my religion of buddhism that has helped me find my inner peace and focus on my soul. This inspirational quote from Gautama Buddha explains why pacifism can help save lives. “Those who attempt to conquer hatred by hatred are like warriors who take weapons to overcome others who bear arms. This does not end hatred, but gives it room to grow. But, ancient wisdom has advocated a different timeless strategy to overcome hatred. This eternal wisdom is to meet hatred with non-hatred. The method of trying to conquer hatred through hatred never succeeds in overcoming hatred. But, the method of overcoming hatred through non-hatred is eternally effective. That is why that method is described as eternal wisdom. ”

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Hello people. It seems that a few irrational people would like to lynch me. I would like to show them to my religion of buddhism that has helped me find my inner peace and focus on my soul. This inspirational quote from Gautama Buddha explains why pacifism can help save lives. “Those who attempt to conquer hatred by hatred are like warriors who take weapons to overcome others who bear arms. This does not end hatred, but gives it room to grow. But, ancient wisdom has advocated a different timeless strategy to overcome hatred. This eternal wisdom is to meet hatred with non-hatred. The method of trying to conquer hatred through hatred never succeeds in overcoming hatred. But, the method of overcoming hatred through non-hatred is eternally effective. That is why that method is described as eternal wisdom. ”

Were you saved last night or not?

S-FM Buzzy
August 19th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Care to explain why you think this?

3 scum, 6 non-scum. Mislynch odds are high

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:48 PM
3 scum, 6 non-scum. Mislynch odds are high

Who we lynch right now doesn't matter unless he's the Terminator, save we somehow kill both Neutrals. No matter who we kill other than in those special cases 4 specific roles will go missing.

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Who we lynch right now doesn't matter unless he's the Terminator, save we somehow kill both Neutrals. No matter who we kill other than in those special cases 4 specific roles will go missing.

Oh, and half of them are scum. 2 towns for 2 scum. That's a really good trade.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Were you saved last night or not?
This seems like a good question.

Answer it, oh peaceful one.

S-FM Junior
August 19th, 2015, 03:59 PM
I was not saved as i am one with nature and nature will save me

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 04:01 PM

I'll be 100% honest. I don't feel like a scum would say this. I feel like they would lie...

Just my opinion.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I'll be 100% honest. I don't feel like a scum would say this. I feel like they would lie...

Just my opinion.
Do you have an alternative target to pressure, if you don't like this one?

S-FM Minno
August 19th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Do you have an alternative target to pressure, if you don't like this one?

That's the issue with this stage of the game and why I'm thinking long term. It's simply too hard to scum hunt with so few posts.

S-FM Grubby
August 19th, 2015, 04:20 PM
That's the issue with this stage of the game and why I'm thinking long term. It's simply too hard to scum hunt with so few posts.
I don't see why you like Sarge at this point, but sure, let's say we don't suspect him of being researcher/terminator any more than anyone else. As I've already explained, a purely random lynch seems to be better than nothing. If you can't scumhunt because of so few posts, make a list of the 8 players who aren't you. I have an 8-sided die. I'll roll it and tell you who to vote for if this is that hard.

S-FM Jetster
August 19th, 2015, 11:48 PM

The fuck did you call me you lil cunt? Maybe we should lynch you after sarge you douche.

S-FM Jetster
August 19th, 2015, 11:50 PM

Yeah, good idea from your side you lil fagget, maybe we should lynch town members. I said he had a chance to be evil, so you'd better shove that opinion up your ass before you say something.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 12:16 AM
So, since day is half-over, anyone wanna actually put some votes up so we can actually lynch people?

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 12:26 AM

Nature is fucking gay, you are one with nature so you are fucking gay.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 05:43 AM

I can't tell if you're acting slow on purpose.

"Neutrals" will become scum.

Sarge probably is a neutral. Then again, his dumbass hippy routine is hilarious, and his 'slip' may have been a roleplay gone wrong.

The odds are not in our favor for lynches.

Having said that, follow me town!

S-FM Sarge

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 05:48 AM
"Town-Eliminate the Scientist & Researcher to stop Judgement day from occurring. Protect John Conner or you lose."

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:13 AM
I can't tell if you're acting slow on purpose.

"Neutrals" will become scum.

Sarge probably is a neutral. Then again, his dumbass hippy routine is hilarious, and his 'slip' may have been a roleplay gone wrong.

The odds are not in our favor for lynches.

Having said that, follow me town!

S-FM Sarge

The Neutrals won't necessarily become the scum, everyone save myself has the possibility to become scum.

"Town-Eliminate the Scientist & Researcher to stop Judgement day from occurring. Protect John Conner or you lose."

I could see you being scum. But unfortunately there's no time left to organize a lynch, especially considering Firebringer's timer hit 0. Lucky you.

S-FM Shyster
August 20th, 2015, 06:14 AM
S-FM Sarge

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:16 AM
S-FM Sarge

Probably you too considering you just hopped on a train without doing anything else in the day.

So this is the trend this game? I almost feel ashamed I'm the one who HAS to be town post judgement day.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:24 AM
I could see you being scum. But unfortunately there's no time left to organize a lynch, especially considering Firebringer's timer hit 0. Lucky you.

I will teabag your lying Corpse in 13 hours when Day 2 ends...

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:25 AM
I will teabag your lying Corpse in 13 hours when Day 2 ends...

Why does the timer say 0 days 0 hours and 0 seconds?

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Why does the timer say 0 days 0 hours and 0 seconds?

Jump on a dick and spin, liar.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150820T20&p0=599&msg=Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1#

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:28 AM
So this is the trend this game? I almost feel ashamed I'm the one who HAS to be town post judgement day.

You smell like a dirty belly button wrapped in a coffin. Liar.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Jump on a dick and spin, liar.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150820T20&p0=599&msg=Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1#

Lol, oh forgive me for messing up and looking at the day one timer.

And liar? What makes you think that?

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:29 AM
Lol, oh forgive me for messing up and looking at the day one timer.

And liar? What makes you think that?

Let's settle our grievances over a duel to the death. You vs. Me tomorrow. Be there.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Let's settle our grievances over a duel to the death. You vs. Me tomorrow. Be there.

We got 13 hours. Plenty of time for them here.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:31 AM
We got 13 hours. Plenty of time for them here.

You vs. me Day 3.

Rap battle.

Loser is lynched.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:32 AM
You vs. me Day 3.

Rap battle.

Loser is lynched.

Now or never nerd.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Now or never nerd.

Are you bullying me??? ;(

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:35 AM

Yup. Neeeerrrrdddd

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:36 AM

Anyways, I'm thinking you're a much better lynch target for today than Sarge, as I've stated earlier I don't think a neutral/terminator would have said what he said. Got anything to say to that?

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Anyways, I'm thinking you're a much better lynch target for today than Sarge, as I've stated earlier I don't think a neutral/terminator would have said what he said. Got anything to say to that?

Lol you can't just pussy out the rap battle with a lynch just because you're Conner, so stop hiding in the corner! If u los3 th3 rape battle with him, I'm voting you to be lynched. #truhom1esnvrgobad

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Lol you can't just pussy out the rap battle with a lynch just because you're Conner, so stop hiding in the corner! If u los3 th3 rape battle with him, I'm voting you to be lynched. #truhom1esnvrgobad

I'll have the battle today, but he's wimping out. He probably needs the night to google some lyrics.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 06:42 AM
I'll have the battle today, but he's wimping out. He probably needs the night to google some lyrics.

OH snap shots fired. Do nut let her trash talk you Donut, are you just going to say and take it like a bitch or you'll say something?

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:44 AM
That does it Violetta!
WORST disney show evah.
A.N.T. Farm is most definitely bettah.

We'll settle this Day 4, forget day 3.
I want a couple days to abuse you verbally.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:46 AM
That does it Violetta!
WORST disney show evah.

Lol, spits rhymes so bad he needs the rest of today, tomorrow, and two whole nights to google.

Can't handle muh supa swag.

Got a problem m8? Fite me irl. I klok u rite in da gaffa, swer on me mum.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:46 AM

Sarge's only defense is insanity. He's running with it to cover his slip.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 06:47 AM
I wonder if Sister(DarknessB?) or Tucker(Slaol?) are going to post today.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 06:48 AM
That does it Violetta!
WORST disney show evah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP9pWYPiJv4
But he's not a rapper

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Sarge's only defense is insanity. He's running with it to cover his slip.

No no no... I mean... defend yourself... I'm already aware of what Sarge has done and the most likely reason why he's done it.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:49 AM
I wonder if Sister(DarknessB?) or Tucker(Slaol?) are going to post today.

Slaol doesn't do shit anymore. His MVC abilities are obv long gone. He has no mojo anymore.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Grif, if you're John Connor, do me a favor and vote me and then unvote me.

S-FM Minno

S-FM Caboose

S-FM Minno
I presume you think I'm a neutral?

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Fair enough precaution.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 06:55 AM
Interesting that you know that. I just re-read the setup and saw that neuts get bonus items if they don't vote today. Then again, you're good at this game and probably just read the setup more closely than I did.

But yes, let's just say if I were a neut who was lucky enough to get a vest the night the protector dies, you bet I'd claim being John Connor.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 06:56 AM
No no no... I mean... defend yourself... I'm already aware of what Sarge has done and the most likely reason why he's done it.

Bitch, I just made war with you. That's my defense. We'll settle this day 4.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 06:56 AM

Umm what even? Hey Grif, if you're John Connor, say any word in your next comment. I guess after those two hard trials, we can confirm Grif as a 100% John Conner.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Bitch, I just made war with you. That's my defense. We'll settle this day 4.

S-FM Donut

That defense brought tears to my eyes.

And not because it was beautiful.

You say I'm just full of lies.

But you're just a fool.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:00 AM
S-FM Donut

But you're just a fool.

Sick rhymes, buy my new mixed tape.

S-FM Minno

It went Triple Platinum in Zimbabwe.

S-FM Jetster

Iz it on Vhs?

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Iz it on Vhs?

Yeh m8

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:01 AM
It went Triple Platinum in Zimbabwe.

Lol those children probably ate it because it was cheaper tha food.oh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Lol those children probably ate it because it was cheaper tha food.oh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

I spit such fire they use it to cook their food since they don't have ovens.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:05 AM
I spit such fire they use it to cook their food since they don't have ovens.

Maybe you should use that to warm yourself after my homie Donut gave you the cold shoulder!

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Anyways, I suggest training Donut. His actions towards me made me think he's soft CCing John Conner without actually committing. Pretty scummy if you ask me, especially considering I am John.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 07:06 AM
I'm going to bed now, but I'll be up before day ends to vote if we're switching trains. It would be a shame if we didn't lynch today.

S-FM Minno
Maybe you should use that to warm yourself after my homie Donut gave you the cold shoulder!

He's scared of my rhymes.

S-FM Minno
I'm going to bed now, but I'll be up before day ends to vote if we're switching trains. It would be a shame if we didn't lynch today.

Go for Donut then.

S-FM Junior
August 20th, 2015, 07:07 AM
We must look to our inner Chi and find the terminator from there. Lopez has not offered anything constructive and has blindly followed the lynch train towards me. Let me clear some things up, i am a neutral, but I will side with the town once judgement day takes place. If you guys would like me to make any items I will and give them to the person of your choosing. Lastly, look to the inside, if it is bloody you need to change and become happy.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 07:08 AM
Go for Donut then.
I still prefer Sarge. If you can get 3 other people on Donut, sure, why not.

See you in a few hours.

S-FM Buzzy
S-FM Donut

But you're just a fool.

Word.

Uh yeyeah.

My name is Donut and I'm white and I'm starting a fight!
I'm a suicidal maniac givin Grif a fright!
Cuz my raps are tight and I claw and I bite!
Best start thinking bout why I'm postponing a couple nights!

S-FM Jetster
Go for Donut then.

lol you won't get them to just direct the lynch off Sarge, especially since he's such a friendly scum!

S-FM Junior
Lopez

S-FM Grubby
Okay, Sarge just confessed to being a neut.

If we don't get a lynch I will be VERY disappointed.

S-FM Junior
August 20th, 2015, 07:10 AM
a neut that will side with the town, I am valuable after day 3

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:11 AM
We must look to our inner Chi and find the terminator from there. Lopez has not offered anything constructive and has blindly followed the lynch train towards me. Let me clear some things up, i am a neutral, but I will side with the town once judgement day takes place. If you guys would like me to make any items I will and give them to the person of your choosing. Lastly, look to the inside, if it is bloody you need to change and become happy.

Sure fucking mr happy buddha, for now. But it's still scummy taht you claimed citi. unvote. At least we know you are a neut. But I'm still not willing to vote donut .

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 07:11 AM
If you wanna lynch someone else and then save Sarge for tomorrow as a safe neut kill but let him live if we can't kill neuts, that's fine by me too.

I'm leaving for real this time.

I promise I'll vote before day ends.

S-FM Grubby
August 20th, 2015, 07:12 AM
Actually, I'll just throw something out there:

S-FM Tucker

This time I'm actually gone, I promise.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:13 AM
Word.

Uh yeyeah.

My name is Donut and I'm white and I'm starting a fight!
I'm a suicidal maniac givin Grif a fright!
Cuz my raps are tight and I claw and I bite!
Best start thinking bout why I'm postponing a couple nights!

Look at this fool thinking he's so hard,
Making a soft claim,
He must be a retard,
He doesn't know he's bout to get maimed.
I mean look at this punk,
Sounds like a drunk,
Probably some white trash,
He's about to be nothing but ash.
Cause my rhymes such fire,
he doesn't know his situation... is dire.

Werd.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:14 AM
Sure fucking mr happy buddha, for now. But it's still scummy taht you claimed citi. unvote. At least we know you are a neut. But I'm still not willing to vote donut .

Why not Donut? I just roasted his sorry ass.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:15 AM
Also, I called it yesterday about Sarge.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:15 AM
OH the rap thing got cringey, just vote me off, I can't listen to that shit anymore.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:16 AM
OH the rap thing got cringey, just vote me off, I can't listen to that shit anymore.

Bitch plz

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Why not Donut? I just roasted his sorry ass.

Because I'd rather try someone like Tucker for dissing me out like a lil douche but I'm not sure yet if he's evil or not, even if he's acting like a cunt.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Because I'd rather try someone like Tucker for dissing me out like a lil douche but I'm not sure yet if he's evil or not, even if he's acting like a cunt.

Or he could be doing that to get me to notice him and have buttssecks and nvginasecks with him.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:20 AM

I have Tucker read as a Citizen. Scum wouldn't drag attention to themselves like that. Donut on the other hand, is trying some really scummy soft cc tactic.

S-FM Pinky
August 20th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Hey guys. What's going on?

S-FM Jetster
I have Tucker read as a Citizen. Scum wouldn't drag attention to themselves like that. Donut on the other hand, is trying some really scummy soft cc tactic.

Inb4 him claiming to be the real John Conner just to piss you off. We would have the 2 neutrals after that, but we need to find the terminator.

S-FM Buzzy
Look at this fool thinking he's so hard,
Making a soft claim,
He must be a retard,
He doesn't know he's bout to get maimed.
I mean look at this punk,
Sounds like a drunk,
Probably some white trash,
He's about to be nothing but ash.
Cause my rhymes such fire,
he doesn't know his situation... is dire.

Werd.

Let's get some new votes on me.
I've openly declared war on Connor.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Inb4 him claiming to be the real John Conner just to piss you off. We would have the 2 neutrals after that, but we need to find the terminator.

I believe him to be the Terminator actually. It seems like an attempt to get me killed despite my vest prior to Judgement day.

S-FM Pinky
August 20th, 2015, 07:26 AM
I haven't read today yet, but that kill blows. Stupid fucking tank.

I'll be back before day ends to contribute some form of opinion on topics.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Am I an immediate threat? Not until Day 4 when I light up Grif like a whore hitting the floor.

Have I drawn enough attention? Not yet, so everybody pay attention- as something that I've already mentioned was previously tossed aside like a Furry convention.

"Town-Eliminate the Scientist & Researcher to stop Judgement day from occurring."

We got 1 in the bag. Let's get some NEW votes on me.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:29 AM
I believe him to be the Terminator actually. It seems like an attempt to get me killed despite my vest prior to Judgement day.

Umm I doubt a terminator would just jump like that on Connor's throat because of the, as you did, obvious lynch.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:33 AM
Umm I doubt a terminator would just jump like that on Connor's throat because of the, as you did, obvious lynch.

Not necessarily. I told you it was a soft cc. That way he can go "Oh but that wasn't what I was doing, oh err lel". It's quite simple actually.

S-FM Junior
August 20th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Am I an immediate threat? Not until Day 4 when I light up Grif like a whore hitting the floor.

Have I drawn enough attention? Not yet, so everybody pay attention- as something that I've already mentioned was previously tossed aside like a Furry convention.

"Town-Eliminate the Scientist & Researcher to stop Judgement day from occurring."

We got 1 in the bag. Let's get some NEW votes on me.

Alternatively we could wait until judgement day I could join the town and be useful

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Not necessarily. I told you it was a soft cc. That way he can go "Oh but that wasn't what I was doing, oh err lel". It's quite simple actually.

Fine, let's put that nigga down, his rhymes were too wack, he challenged ya and lost, well this is it. Transitive property, you become the new homie after that homie.
S-FM Donut

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 07:44 AM
Cancel your vote Simmons. *NEW* votes only.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:45 AM

Lol

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:46 AM

Solid argument.
S-FM Lopez I don't like her music.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:46 AM
I'm just messing with you S-FM Donut die in a barn fire ;_)

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:47 AM
Sarge, hop on if you want to live to see tomorrow.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 07:48 AM
Fuck it. I'm not Term or Neut. This plan is not working. Whoever voted so far today is not Neut in my books.

I was hunting for confirmed Towns to narrow out the neuts.

Kill Sarge, we can 50/50 tomorrow for the last neut. Might just win before judgement day.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:48 AM
You must do this to "Protect the balance of nature from those who would destroy it" aka Donut.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Fuck it. I'm not Term or Neut. This plan is not working. Whoever voted so far today is not Neut in my books.

I was hunting for confirmed Towns to narrow out the neuts.

Kill Sarge, we can 50/50 tomorrow for the last neut. Might just win before judgement day.

That seems like a super piss poor excuse.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:51 AM
That seems like a super piss poor excuse.

He's also pregnant, we can't kill him because we might kill the baby too. Connor, time travel, Donut is your mother, if we lynch him, you might not be born in another reality and create an alternate reality that might fuck up things.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:52 AM
But srsly, lopez might be the terminator, lurking like a fucking scum and shit.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 07:53 AM
I was wifoming connor to draw attention off him tonight. But I ended up going neut hunting instead so at best I wouldn't be targeted by Term and considered Neut. But since I'm all out neut hunting that plan is fucked too. I'm just a cit. RIP.

Tried delaying a rap battle to keep Connor alive until Day 4. FML

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Does that mean we can pressure lopez for lurking and get Donut after? k thx.
S-FM Lopez
Donut you lil pussyass, come and vote J-lo with me.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 07:57 AM
I was wifoming connor to draw attention off him tonight. But I ended up going neut hunting instead so at best I wouldn't be targeted by Term and considered Neut. But since I'm all out neut hunting that plan is fucked too. I'm just a cit. RIP.

Tried delaying a rap battle to keep Connor alive until Day 4. FML

I have a vest, I'm pretty safe.

But... meh.

S-FM Lopez

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 07:59 AM
I have a vest, I'm pretty safe.

But... meh.

S-FM Lopez

More like John coroner, am I rite?

S-FM Needle Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Hey guys -- taking some time to catch up on this thread. Will have my thoughts / impressions later on today.

S-FM Needle Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 08:38 AM

Will have more later, but this bothered me a bit so I wanted to post now. Neutrals have a goal of survival until they receive their new role on Judgment Day. If Sarge is in fact neutral and becomes scum-aligned after JD, then he can't ultimately side with the Town. If we don't lynch both Neutrals before JD, I suppose we could have Sarge research something useful and send it to one of us?

Question is whether we should lynch Sarge and hope that we could get the second Neutral tomorrow (assuming he's telling the truth) or play for post-JD and hope that John Connor survives? What are all your thoughts on either of those options?

S-FM Needle Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 08:42 AM
P.S. I realize that if Sarge is Neutral, he could also become Town-aligned after JD -- it's going to be random and given Fire is host, it'll be truly random. It's just a question of whether we play for the pre-JD win (if we could lynch him and then WIFOM the other Neutral) or play for post-JD and have Sarge make some items in the meantime.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 08:56 AM
And Sister has provided us with absolutely nothing that we don't already know.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I find it strange that no one else is helping with the pressure on J-lo. No one except you Grif. And we know so far, that multiple times during this day she logged in and lurked, at least she could have had the decency to not log-in to lurk and check the messages.
I also don't belive Donut to be a citi but more like a neutral, and he still hasn't helped with the pressure.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 09:03 AM
We need some serious replacements.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Suck a dick John Connor. I reinstitute my Day 4 rap battle. Winner take all.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Suck a dick John Connor. I reinstitute my Day 4 rap battle. Winner take all.

S-FM Donut

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:32 AM
S-FM Donut

You're so touchy. Let's end this now. Lynch Sarge dummy.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:33 AM
There have been 6 proven non neuts. Tomorrow it will be an easy move to get the last neut. Don't be dumb.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:34 AM
1/3 chance to win TOMORROW. Why wouldn't we do this?!

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 09:35 AM
There have been 6 proven non neuts. Tomorrow it will be an easy move to get the last neut. Don't be dumb.

You're acting like a cunt atm. Help us add some pressure on J-lo, I don't know why you're not helping us. You seem more and more like a fucking scum, just fucking vote J-lo and force her speak out, or the train might be directed at you.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 09:36 AM
You're acting like a cunt atm. Help us add some pressure on J-lo, I don't know why you're not helping us. You seem more and more like a fucking scum, just fucking vote J-lo and force her speak out, or the train might be directed at you.

^This

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:38 AM
S-FM Lopez

I'm acting like scum on purpose to stay in the lynch spotlight so I'm not killed. But Connor is way too touchy to play that. I'm still in the spotlight so goal achieved.

I'll pressure Jenny from the block.

S-FM Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Can you at least appreciate my plays today? Look from my point of view.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Can you at least appreciate my plays today? Look from my point of view.

Sure, you were the second on today's mini rap battle, you've got the next day to redeem youself and destroy Jack Hammer, Jon Caarter, Joel Cantor, or whatever his name is.

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 10:00 AM
S-FM Lopez

I'm acting like scum on purpose to stay in the lynch spotlight so I'm not killed. But Connor is way too touchy to play that. I'm still in the spotlight so goal achieved.

I'll pressure Jenny from the block.

Goal achieved? I think you accomplished the wrong goal there kid.

S-FM Lopez

S-FM Squiggly
August 20th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Sup douchebags
S-FM sarge

S-FM Minno
August 20th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Sup douchebags
S-FM sarge

Hop on the Lopez train. We're saving Sarge for tomorrow. No point killing him if we can't get the other, and we'll know if we can for sure by tomorrow.

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Sup douchebags
S-FM sarge

We know he's a scum you prick. We're keeping him for the next day, or keeping him as a neutral town like.

S-FM Squiggly
August 20th, 2015, 10:16 AM
Hop on the Lopez train. We're saving Sarge for tomorrow. No point killing him if we can't get the other, and we'll know if we can for sure by tomorrow.

We know he's a scum you prick. We're keeping him for the next day, or keeping him as a neutral town like.

I suppose that's a good idea.

Now let's get that prick

S-FM Lopez

S-FM Jetster
August 20th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Now let's get that prick

We both fucking know I called you a prick, now stop fucking messing with my prickception you prick!!!!

S-FM Needle Buzzy
August 20th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Hope you guys are right...

S-FM Lopez

The Godfather
August 20th, 2015, 10:30 AM
S-FM Lopez has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

S-FM Tucker ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15946') (1 [L-4]): S-FM Caboose ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506075')
S-FM Lopez ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15947') (5 [L-0]): S-FM Simmons ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506105'), S-FM Donut ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506122'), S-FM Grif ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506126'), S-FM Church ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506130'), S-FM Sister ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506132')
S-FM Sarge ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15948') (1 [L-4]): S-FM Lopez ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506021')

Firebringer
August 20th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Night 2:

A court session had been called. Many accusations went left and right to who the murderer was or the scientist and researcher that suddenly vanished. The court called up Lopez to stand to answer for his supposed crimes. Nothing was on him, but the hysteria got the best of everyone as they started throwing baseless accusation after baseless accusation. It wasn’t long before they sentenced him to death.
After they executed him though, they felt they made a huge error.

Lopez was lynched, he was a Citizen!

He left no last will.

Player List:
S-FM Church
S-FM Sarge
S-FM Tucker
S-FM Donut
S-FM Grif
S-FM Simmons
S-FM Caboose
S-FM Sister
S-FM Lopez
S-FM Washington
Role List:
Terminator
US Citizen
British Citizen
France Citizen
Germany Citizen
Russia Citizen
Canada Citizen
Mexico Citizen
Scientist
Researcher

Grave Yard:
2. S-FM Lopez-Citizen

Night 3 Ends When This Reaches Zero (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150821T12&p0=599&msg=Night+2&font=cursive&csz=1)

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 12:40 PM
Day 3: Game Over
The Terminator was relentless this night. He went on a murderous rampage after the death of S-FM Washington. With no one to stop him, it was inevitable that he would find John. He did, this didn't go well for humanity. The simulation troopers were killed one by one. The scientists and researcher completed their AI and it went online. The programs name: SkyNet activated and launched nukes across the planet. Wiping out a majority of the human race. Without John to lead humanity, the Resistance was destroyed before it ever got started.

S-FM Sister was killed last night. He was a Citizen!
He was also a special role: John Connor

The Game Has Ended The Terminator, has won!

Congratulations to S-FM Tucker!

A Death Note was also left on the body:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejc5zic4q2A

Player List:
S-FM Church
S-FM Sarge
S-FM Tucker
S-FM Donut
S-FM Grif
S-FM Simmons
S-FM Caboose
S-FM Sister
S-FM Lopez
S-FM Washington
Role List:
Terminator
US Citizen
British Citizen
France Citizen
Russia Citizen
Germany Citizen
Canada Citizen
Mexico Citizen
Scientist
Researcher

Grave Yard:
2. S-FM Lopez-Citizen
3. S-FM Sister-Citizen/John Connor

Thank you all for playing! Unfortunately the game ended before Judgement Day, but thats how it was designed. Time to complain about my second hosted game being a disaster.
Will post the COM names to everyone soon.

Role List:
S-FM Tucker-Terminator
S-FM Grif-Scientist
S-FM Sarge-Researcher
The Rest You Should Know.

Items in game:
Grif-Vest given to him by Protector, used night 2.
He had nanomedicine also and was making another defense item on last night but I never sent it because of game ending.
He also used nanomedicine to heal Sarge
Sarge-Created voice changer which wouldve allowed him to fake being John Conner after judgement day.
He was making a Offense item before game ending.

S-FM Minno
August 21st, 2015, 12:41 PM
Son
of
a
fucking
cunt.

Shit, of course the two biggest fucking lurkers in the game are the two important roles.

Fuck.

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 12:43 PM
Son
of
a
fucking
cunt.

Shit, of course the two biggest fucking lurkers in the game are the two important roles.

Fuck.

I really did like your play as John Connor. To bad Sister didn't counter it. Wouldve made that day really interesting.

Stealthbomber16
August 21st, 2015, 12:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAH....

HAHA...

Ah....

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

S-FM Minno
August 21st, 2015, 12:47 PM
I really did like your play as John Connor. To bad Sister didn't counter it. Wouldve made that day really interesting.

If Sister had fucking revealed, I would have healed that son of a bitch.

MVP?

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 12:49 PM
Death worlds--Church
MattZed--Caboose
DarknessB--Sister
Slaol--Tucker
Numbertwo--Lopez
Aristocat--Sarge
sekov--Simmons
TheDarkestLight--Grif
Frog--Donut
Dagaen--Washington

So yeah, Matt was dead on with characters. I didn't realize all the accounts were numbered so when I hurried to send out accounts I forget to randomize it, but was like "ehh w/e it will be fine".
I was called out on it numerous times in skype about it and had to pretend it wasn't a mess up lol.

Btw the randomized list wouldve had MattZed be Sister. I thought that wouldve made for more funny game. He wouldve gotten lynched.

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 12:49 PM
MvP I would say goes to Grif

S-FM Grif

you can all decide that though, the game was pretty short.

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 12:52 PM
If Sister had fucking revealed, I would have healed that son of a bitch.

MVP?

Hindsight is 20:20, especially in terms of what you guys were researching. It would have been nuts to reveal given the Protector died -- would basically be depending on a Scientist / Researcher having the right item to save me. That said, my big misplay was not being as active as I would have liked yesterday -- my schedule was particularly bad then and the Protector dying limited my options as well. Oh well -- it's fine given Fire designed the game to have this possibility so it doesn't bother me as much.

This ended up being the opposite of Assassins -- really bad scum luck in that game, really good scum luck in this one (with the Protector dying n1). Live by the sword, die by the sword.

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 12:55 PM
Death worlds--Church
MattZed--Caboose
DarknessB--Sister
Slaol--Tucker
Numbertwo--Lopez
Aristocat--Sarge
sekov--Simmons
TheDarkestLight--Grif
Frog--Donut
Dagaen--Washington

So yeah, Matt was dead on with characters. I didn't realize all the accounts were numbered so when I hurried to send out accounts I forget to randomize it, but was like "ehh w/e it will be fine".
I was called out on it numerous times in skype about it and had to pretend it wasn't a mess up lol.

Btw the randomized list wouldve had MattZed be Sister. I thought that wouldve made for more funny game. He wouldve gotten lynched.

LOL, I would have preferred MattZed be Sister as well. Slaol must have been going for the quiet people given Washington and me.

Darkcrusader
August 21st, 2015, 12:56 PM
Umm was the game really supposed to end this quickly?xD

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 12:58 PM

You failed at being a towns member and protecting John. So yes.
YOU RUINED THIS GAME SEKOV!

lol

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 12:59 PM

LOL, it was a possibility based on design, albeit a more rare one. It was just a perfect storm of bad luck for the Town -- Protector died n1, Connor died n2. Slaol clearly had the right idea going for the lurkers. Obviously would have preferred to win or for the game to go into Judgment Day, but it happens. Also, the Researcher / Scientist dynamic made it tougher for the Town to decide on a coherent course of action (they needed to JC to survive until JD as well) and the lack of any Investigators pre-JD made this a WIFOM game until that point (which we never reached). Creative idea that just maybe needed a little more of a buffer to prevent a wipeout.

Darkcrusader
August 21st, 2015, 01:00 PM
You failed at being a towns member and protecting John. So yes.
YOU RUINED THIS GAME SEKOV!

lol

It's not like I had a vest to protect him or even knew he's Connor xD. And J-lo looked quite scummy lurking around :).
And dude, we lost becuase Slalom just randomly cheap shoted him and murdered him :)

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 01:01 PM
I forgot to mention, Slaol added a death note this time. You should go watch it. It kind of delayed me posting this game end lol.

Darkcrusader
August 21st, 2015, 01:04 PM
Well I guess Fly lold Slalom for that mvp random John Coroner shot.

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 01:06 PM
Some cautioned me to make this game more impossible for it to be won before Judgement Day, but I thought that cheapened the game.

Also the theme of terminators is the Future is not Set and that we can change it. So the possibility of averting it or causing humanity to lose before it happens was rather appealing.

If I ever do this setup again I might add another special sub role "Sarah Conner" so it isn't as easy for Terminator to just win with 1 lucky shot. He would need both dead.

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 01:07 PM
Can we vote MattZed for the successful COM cracking?

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:08 PM
I..... I did it?

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 01:09 PM
I..... I did it?

LOL, congrats -- you had the right idea in terms of targeting the lurkers.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:09 PM
I..... I did it?

Did you legitimately think I was John Conner?

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:11 PM
MvP I would say goes to Grif

S-FM Grif

you can all decide that though, the game was pretty short.

How can I not get MVP when I solo won? lol
I also killed 2 important roles in 2 nights, wtf.

Slaol
Did you legitimately think I was John Conner?

Were you Grif?

TheDarkestLight
Were you Grif?

Yup

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:12 PM

Lol, your reaction to winning shows you didn't even know who they were.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:13 PM
Yup

Not really. For a second I thought maybe, but vest claim or not i'd have tried my luck against a Conner claim. I concluded you weren't so went back to killing based on vote consideration.

Firebringer
I laughed hard you got both the important roles.
They were both lurkiing so bad though, I wouldve thought they were scientist/researcher or PR too though. Maybe I am biased, I wish Darkness was more active Day 2. I honestly almost asked Cryptonic to replace him lol

Slaol
Lol, your reaction to winning shows you didn't even know who they were.

I didn't know, no, but I'm not an investigative role. And it doesn't really matter if I knew. I made decisions based on what was presented and solo won.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:15 PM
I didn't know, no, but I'm not an investigative role. And it doesn't really matter if I knew. I made decisions based on what was presented and solo won.

It was more winning off the failure of others than the success of yourself. If Conner or the Protector had played better it likely wouldn't have happened.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:15 PM
I did also consider killing Sarge, as I thought he was Scientist / Researcher, but in the end he did vote on day 2 and I decided the voting power was worth more.

So my 4 kill thoughts were all important roles, kek.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:16 PM
It was more winning off the failure of others than the success of yourself. If Conner or the Protector had played better it likely wouldn't have happened.

Not really. I spent time with Fire considering things, it just so happens that I tagged lurkers based on what they did do.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:17 PM
Not really. I spent time with Fire considering things, it just so happens that I tagged lurkers based on what they did do.

What they "did do", was play poorly.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:18 PM
Well I vote me for MVP. Winning ins't everything, but a solo win when my only kill thoughts were all important roles should be enough imo. There's something to be said for certain levels of effort, then you need to look at what actually made it to the landscape of the game.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:18 PM
What they "did do", was play poorly.

And? I determined that meant they needed to die. So I killed them and yolosolo'd to victory.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:22 PM
And? I determined that meant they needed to die. So I killed them and yolosolo'd to victory.

Meh, opinions.

I'll vote myself too since that's a thing.

Frog
August 21st, 2015, 01:25 PM
Between TDL and Slaol.

Slaol MVP
TDL gets the nod for runner up

Disappointed in TPRs... :-(
I didn't log back in fast enough to make a compelling case for Sarge- instead we got a mislynch.
I would have pushed on Grif hard the following Day.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:25 PM
Meh, opinions.

I'll vote myself too since that's a thing.

Yes, opinions, you're right. I just feel that at the end of the day the guy who wins won. Until someone on the losing team plays SOOOO well that it's like transcendent of the game then nothing they did was really anything... like, no matter how 'good' the play looked, it failed. That's just me though. It's more my stance than critiquing your play really. You're always a solid man, TDL.

Frog
August 21st, 2015, 01:26 PM
Voting yourselves is never a thing. Neither if your votes count.

Slaol
Between TDL and Slaol.

Slaol MVP
TDL gets the nod for runner up

Disappointed in TPRs... :-(
I didn't log back in fast enough to make a compelling case for Sarge- instead we got a mislynch.
I would have pushed on Grif hard the following Day.

Yea, I also came around RIGHT as the hammer dropped. I really wanted to take part in day 2 :(

Slaol
Voting yourselves is never a thing. Neither if your votes count.

Fine.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:28 PM
Fine.

K I vote this guy then.

He played well, I simply think I did better.

Firebringer
August 21st, 2015, 01:36 PM
You both played well, I just really liked DarkestLights plan. He had it all figured out. I don't know how he factored in the whole Sarge lynch into it.

If Darkness claimed, two people claiming John. Say they lynch Sarge for saftey. Darkest heals Darkness so Slaol can't kill him. Then next day They probably would lynch Darkest and win it for town.

That was my thought of it blowing up, I didn't expect Aristo to claim Neutral and getting away with it. That blew my mind.

Here is dead chat:
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/E9DzubkxiiaP9

Not very active.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:42 PM
You both played well, I just really liked DarkestLights plan. He had it all figured out. I don't know how he factored in the whole Sarge lynch into it.

If Darkness claimed, two people claiming John. Say they lynch Sarge for saftey. Darkest heals Darkness so Slaol can't kill him. Then next day They probably would lynch Darkest and win it for town.

That was my thought of it blowing up, I didn't expect Aristo to claim Neutral and getting away with it. That blew my mind.

Here is dead chat:
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/E9DzubkxiiaP9

Not very active.

Because with Conner revealed they HAD to lynch the Terminator or lose.

EDIT: At least that's what they would have thought.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:45 PM
Because with Conner revealed they HAD to lynch the Terminator or lose.

Hey now. Let's commit to our post brother.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:48 PM
Hey now. Let's commit to our post brother.

Committing to what I had thought at the time.

My conversation with Firebringer.

Are vests auto-use or manual?

Offensive
Manual.

Your vest will not be useful after tonight. I suggest using it :P

*Use the vest*

Can you give any opinion on my play without spoiling the game? Or is that illegal? :o
I like your play.

I would've liked the counter claim by John thought that would make the game hilarious. I was pretty sure they wouldn't but still :P

I was hoping they would so then I could force the Town to hunt for the Terminator after revealing myself. And then if they mislynched it would have been soooo funny to have them think they all lost while the Terminator thought he was a badass just for me to heal John.

I had thought it at the time.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:50 PM
That sounds like quite the funny situation.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:51 PM
That sounds like quite the funny situation.

Sometimes doing the stupid thing, like the real John Conner CCing, is what will win you the game.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:52 PM
Or at least, in this case, carry you on into round 2.

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 01:54 PM
Sometimes doing the stupid thing, like the real John Conner CCing, is what will win you the game.

Yup, to be fair though, I had no idea what either of the Neutrals were researching. If it didn't happen to be a protective item, then it would have been very dangerous for me to reveal / CC. Slaol might have gambled and still attacked me -- sans protective item, that's GG again. I assume he would figure that one of the John Connor claims, if multiple, would be the actual John Connor.

Of course, flip side of this whole argument is that being more active might have taken me off Slaol's hit list. Given the Protector died n1, we were against the wall in terms of keeping JC alive.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:56 PM
I wasn't just hitting lurkers. I was hitting standout things that I didn't like and looked like Town play.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:57 PM
Or at least, in this case, carry you on into round 2.

What really sucked was how everyone could win before Judgement day except the Neutrals. I've said I hate Neutral Benigns in the past, and this was just survive while everyone wants you dead. The Town wants you dead to win, and the Terminator wants you dead for your free shit.

A reason why I was gunning for Post-Judgement Day.

TheDarkestLight
August 21st, 2015, 01:58 PM
Yup, to be fair though, I had no idea what either of the Neutrals were researching. If it didn't happen to be a protective item, then it would have been very dangerous for me to reveal / CC. Slaol might have gambled and still attacked me -- sans protective item, that's GG again. I assume he would figure that one of the John Connor claims, if multiple, would be the actual John Connor.

Of course, flip side of this whole argument is that being more active might have taken me off Slaol's hit list. Given the Protector died n1, we were against the wall in terms of keeping JC alive.

I said "stupid", not "know what everyone is doing". If you had been stupid you would have survived. :P

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 01:59 PM
What really sucked was how everyone could win before Judgement day except the Neutrals. I've said I hate Neutral Benigns in the past, and this was just survive while everyone wants you dead. The Town wants you dead to win, and the Terminator wants you dead for your free shit.

I didn't want to kill you guys though. In my talk with Fire he, I think, tried to push me to hunt you guys for the items (I did almost kill Sarge), but I preferred the stagnation of your non-town votes just needing to survive. So I wasn't trying to kill you actually.

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 01:59 PM

Heh, I think you guys were technically Neutral Evil in the game setup, but point taken. The win condition was particularly difficult for Scientist / Researcher -- you had a survival condition (until JD) on top of the wincon for whether role you turned into.

Slaol
August 21st, 2015, 02:01 PM
I thought the wincon was fine, personally. However it could have had you like build items that dictated your wincon maybe. It could also have influenced your random role for JD.

TheDarkestLight
We also had another win condition. "Keep John Conner alive".

So not only did we have to make sure we as individuals survived, we had to make sure someone else did too.

DarknessB
I said "stupid", not "know what everyone is doing". If you had been stupid you would have survived. :P

LOL, yeah. Might not be the right lesson to take from this game in terms of future play though. :)

DarknessB
August 21st, 2015, 02:04 PM
We also had another win condition. "Keep John Conner alive".

So not only did we have to make sure we as individuals survived, we had to make sure someone else did too.

Yeah, I sort of forgot about that side of things. The Researcher / Scientist were in a really weird situation where they needed Judgment Day, but they also needed Connor to survive through that point, which made for strange motivations. It was a very odd dynamic for sure, and I think it sort of resulted in disjointed play by many people. Having the pre-JD game be entirely WIFOM-based (i.e. no investigators / leads of any sort) was also odd. Creative, but odd for sure.

Frog
August 21st, 2015, 02:14 PM
I'm ashamed of the hubris.

Yes, TDL's strategy was great. But it was largely dependent on bad Town play.

Slaol won the game with his choices alone. I agree with Slaol's logic that the victor or best of the victorious team gets MVP unless there is standout play. This game was too short for standout play. Overall disappointing, but again, I'm more disappointed in the hubris in what was actually a sadly shorty game. No offense to fire. It just ended far earlier than it should have. I'll take the lessons from this game forward.

Remember your M-FM Setup fire? Where town was dependent on the neuts that had no incentive to side with town? I feel like this game had the same flaw to a lesser degree.