PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 150: Werewolf Assault v2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MattZed
August 9th, 2015, 10:42 PM
WELCOME TO WEREWOLF ASSAULT

Note: The game has restarted. Make sure you know your NEW role.

Quick Links:
Link to Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/31954-S-FM-Werewolf-Assault)
Night 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=503736&viewfull=1#post503736)
Day 1 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=504046&viewfull=1#post504046)
Night 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=504741&viewfull=1#post504741)
Day 2 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=504822&viewfull=1#post504822)
Night 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=505487&viewfull=1#post505487)
Day 3 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=505625&viewfull=1#post505625)
Night 4 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=505718&viewfull=1#post505718)
Day 4 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=505874#post505874)
Night 5 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=506001#post506001)
Day 5 Start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=506138#post506138)
Game End Post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32650-S-FM-150-Werewolf-Assault-v2?p=506289&viewfull=1#post506289)

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071116211917/witcher/images/2/29/Bestiary_Werewolf.png

Players:
1. Firebringer
2. RLVG
3. ika (replaced by SuperJack)
4. Deathworlds
5. Cryptonic
6. Shifty
7. Stealthbomber16
8. Mikecall
9. Sekov
10. Dagaen
11. powerofdeath
12. Fire Lord Slaolzin
13. Hyp3rSNIP3r (replaced by Arrow)

MattZed
August 9th, 2015, 10:42 PM
So as to not give anyone an advantage from the previous game from being scum and knowing who the bad guys were, the role assignment for the first try were:

Firebringer: Citizen (Converted to Lycanthrope N1)
RLVG: Sheriff
ika: Half-Blood
deathworlds: Priest
Cryptonic: Citizen
Shifty: Citizen
Stealthbomber16: Half-Blood
Mikecall: Doctor
Sekov: Citizen
Dagaen: Amnesiac
powerofdeath: Citizen
Fire Lord Slaolzin: WEREWOLF
Hypersniper: Lycanthrope

MattZed
August 9th, 2015, 11:11 PM
IT IS NOW NIGHT 1.

https://practicalskepticism.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/full-moon-monster.jpg
Living Players:
Firebringer
RLVG
ika
Deathworlds
Cryptonic
Shifty
Stealthbomber16
Mikecall
Sekov
Dagaen
powerofdeath
Fire Lord Slaolzin
Hyp3rSNIP3r

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Night 1 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT on Tuesday (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=how+long+until+9%3A00+AM+PDT+Tuesday%3F)

MattZed
August 11th, 2015, 09:06 AM
IT IS NOW DAY 1.

It seems it was a rather quiet night last night... too quiet.

No one died last night.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/9813301/large.jpg
Living Players:
Firebringer
RLVG
ika
Deathworlds
Cryptonic
Shifty
Stealthbomber16
Mikecall
Sekov
Dagaen
powerofdeath
Fire Lord Slaolzin
Hyp3rSNIP3r

Dead Players:
No one... yet.

Day 1 Ends at 9:00 AM PDT August 13th. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=How+Long+until+9+AM+PDT+Thursday%3F)

MattZed
August 11th, 2015, 09:07 AM
To prevent any future incidents of people quoting PMs from me, here are all possible night feedbacks a player might get throughout the game, sorted by role:

No Feedback.

Last night, you were visited by the WEREWOLF, who has converted you to one of his own.

You are now a Lycanthrope.

Your partners are: XXX, YYY

Night Chat

You are dead.

Dead Chat

No Feedback.

Last night, a Doctor visited you and diagnosed you as a Half-Blood.

Last night, you were attacked by werewolves and left for dead. But you survived; it seems you were a Half-Blood.

Night Chat

Last night, you were visited by the WEREWOLF, who has converted you to one of his own.

Night Chat

You are dead.

Dead Chat

No Feedback.

After a thorough investigation, you conclude that XXX is a member of the town.

After a thorough investigation, you conclude that XXX is a werewolf.

Night Chat

You are dead.

Dead Chat

No Feedback.

Night Chat

You are dead.

Dead Chat

No Feedback.

You are dead.

Dead Chat

No Feedback.

You remember that your role is XXX.

Night Chat

You are dead.

Dead Chat

XXX is now a Lycanthrope.

You are dead.

Dead Chat

XXX is now a Lycanthrope.

You are dead.

Dead Chat

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Hi guys, I'm a Half-Blood

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 09:14 AM
I'm also a Half-Blood.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 09:16 AM
You can't know if you're half blood unless the doctor healed you or the sheriff found you as a lycan xD. That's not how it works :).

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 09:18 AM
I mean last time when I received my role card it also said "Note: You may actually be a Half-Blood." to me xD. So that's how MattZed is trolling with it :), and I ended up being a normal citi.
Also, support the revolution, let's not forget how Nyx, Kitty and Coast were banned! The revolution will never end!!!!!!

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 09:19 AM
You can't know if you're half blood unless the doctor healed you or the sheriff found you as a lycan xD. That's not how it works :).

scum slip
trying to discredit us because he knows who the lycans are, and hopes he can get us lynched for showing as lycans to sheriff.

sekov

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Also, support the revolution, let's not forget how Nyx, Kitty and Coast were banned! The revolution will never end!!!!!!

mudkoll dis gai plz

Sukov

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 09:21 AM
mudkoll dis gai plz

Sukov
Git out, git g00d.

scum slip
trying to discredit us because he knows who the lycans are, and hopes he can get us lynched for showing as lycans to sheriff.

sekov

Or maybe you're both fucking lycans trying to get the first guy that found you guys out because you're evil :). I was merely pointing out how the game works :)

powerofdeath
August 11th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Important town power role here, dont convert me kthx.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Cryptonic
RLVG
Even if only one works, 3 can play this game!!!!

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Git out, git g00d.

Or maybe you're both fucking lycans trying to get the first guy that found you guys out because you're evil :). I was merely pointing out how the game works :)

I demand that you tell us who the other lycans are

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 09:25 AM
also look @ that OMGUS
super scummy

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 09:27 AM
hi.

bye

Shifty
August 11th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Hello.

Later.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 09:37 AM
you two are dickwads

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 10:09 AM
you two are dickwads

Nu-uh, you are!

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Well, I'm not always a great Town Power role, but when I am the game is finished before I have a chance to play it:|

Anyway, gl hf everybody!

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Well, I'm not always a great Town Power role, but when I am the game is finished before I have a chance to play it:|

Anyway, gl hf everybody!

I'm great whether or not I'm a power role LOL

anyways, look at that insincere kindness, being used to throw us off.
Please help w/ pressure.

Dagaen

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Cryptonic

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 11:10 AM
MattZed

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Cryptonic

Great contribution, 9/10

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Fire Lord Slaolzin
Because his name is red, lololololololololololol

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:14 AM
MattZed

Pressure Dagaen pls, I am being serious that I find his post incredibly insincere and would like him to post more to get a better view of the nigga

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Fire Lord Slaolzin
Because his name is red, lololololololololololol

You too, please. I belief ur cit claim for now

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Pressure Dagaen pls, I am being serious that I find his post incredibly insincere and would like him to post more to get a better view of the nigga

Well, I'm willing to sheep with you.

Dagaen

Hypo Question : Who would you convert if you were Werewolf?

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:15 AM
You too, please. I belief ur cit claim for now

Lol I'm not that big of a whore to be thrown around xD

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 11:16 AM
anyways, look at that insincere kindness, being used to throw us off.
Please help w/ pressure.

;)

My first vote will be serious.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:17 AM
;)

Shots fired. Dagaen even had the gun ready for them ;).

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:18 AM

Dagaen

Thanks! Obviously we don't have to lynch if we're happy w/ the things he says.

Who would I convert? Probably Stealthbomber tbh. I find he has similar thoughts to me, and I think we'd work decently as a team.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:19 AM
;)

That literally means nothing.

Post #1 Insincere
Post #2 Nonsense that doesn't really have anything to do with anything

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:21 AM

Dagaen

I'd get Firebringer because he's a cool sheriff jailor xD. Also he's quite good at controlling the mases. It's almost as if it's in his blood, his fiery blood.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:22 AM
/roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar btw.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Another hypo question : If you were to be converted, who would be most likely to convert you?

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Another hypo question : If you were to be converted, who would be most likely to convert you?

I'm too high risk.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:26 AM
but if I were converted. maybe Mikecall

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:27 AM

Probably hypersniper because I backed him up in the last sfm to get the mvp xD

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 11:33 AM

Dagaen

I like those.

ika or Slaolzin. Not terribly obvious, but still decent picks.

You, after I do this:

RLVG

You never try to lead the Town.

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Hi guys, I'm a Half-Blood

I'm also a Half-Blood.

Screw you guys.

Anyways, Sherif jailer is taking a break today. Even sheriffs take days off.
I will be busy.
When I wake up tomorrow in middle of nowhere in a ditch with bad hangover, I'll check in.
You know typical bday stuff.

Anyways, cya.

PS I will hammer whoever when I get back.

Time to get drunk!!!!

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 11:36 AM

I'm behaving the same as my other games, lol.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Screw you guys.

Anyways, Sherif jailer is taking a break today. Even sheriffs take days off.
I will be busy.
When I wake up tomorrow in middle of nowhere in a ditch with bad hangover, I'll check in.
You know typical bday stuff.

Anyways, cya.

PS I will hammer whoever when I get back.

Time to get drunk!!!!

AHAHAHA

vote degin

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 11:38 AM

When I think about it... I may have done that two or three times before.
Anyone remember if I was in a game that I lead the town?

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:40 AM
AHAHAHA

vote degin

Why do you want him dead that much?xD At least if a lynch would be like, umm in sc2 mafia with a trial and all. That would be nice.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Why do you want him dead that much?xD At least if a lynch would be like, umm in sc2 mafia with a trial and all. That would be nice.

When did I ever say I want him dead?
This IS the trial... We put votes on him, pressure him, he gives defense. We then decide whether to go through with the lynch or not.
Not adding legitimate pressure is immensely anti-town, as you're basically sitting on your ass doing nothing instead of using day chat appropriately.

Why are you defending Dagaen so much, is the real question.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:44 AM

Dagaen is just redirecting, don't worry about it.
You're not even leading the town. Never have you even hinted that people should do something. Asking questions and encouraging discussion is not leading town, it's just being proactive.

But Dagaen thinks he can use it as an excuse to make people stop thinking about him.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:46 AM
This IS the trial... We put votes on him, pressure him, he gives defense. We then decide whether to go through with the lynch or not.
Not adding legitimate pressure is immensely anti-town, as you're basically sitting on your ass doing nothing instead of using day chat appropriately.

I didn't say you said you want him dead, but you're making people vote him :). There are 3 possible evil scums and if it gets out of hand he could get lynched and we need all the townies we can get.
I just want to hear and see other people come, not barely afk, one timers and lurkers, that's why I'm not voting him right off the bat. I don't want a townie to get misslynched.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 11:47 AM
I'm behaving the same as my other games, lol.

So you behave like in any other game, but you've done it only 2-3 times before? Two posts and you're already inconsistent. Unless this is your 4th game ever;)

Darkcrusader
I mean from 13 people, only like 4 of us are really active and we already started a mob lynch, I'd like to hear and see other people before we start pressuring people.

Cryptonic
ika or Slaolzin. Not terribly obvious, but still decent picks.

You, after I do this:

RLVG

Also, how is that even an answer? lol
So, you're saying RLVG would be the most likely person to convert you AFTER you vote him?
Why is that? Why does your voting him have anything to do with the decision?
Why would RLVG convert you is the question?

You're not even saying anything logical, you're just pulling random things out of your ass and hope people don't notice.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:49 AM
I mean from 13 people, only like 4 of us are really active and we already started a mob lynch, I'd like to hear and see other people before we start pressuring people.

So, you'd rather waste 25-50% of the day before TRYING to lynch someone, and then realize the lynch is wrong before we have time to actively pressure another player? What would be the point of that?

It's better to pressure someone now, especially when said person is currently reading the topic. That way, we can decide early or not whether he is a good target. Then when everyone checks in, they have something to read and comment on and give their opinions, which in return gives us valuable reads on them as well.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:51 AM
So, you'd rather waste 25-50% of the day before TRYING to lynch someone, and then realize the lynch is wrong before we have time to actively pressure another player? What would be the point of that?

It's better to pressure someone now, especially when said person is currently reading the topic. That way, we can decide early or not whether he is a good target. Then when everyone checks in, they have something to read and comment on and give their opinions, which in return gives us valuable reads on them as well.

No, we've got more than enough time, it's not really wasted. Also, you don't want to make an important role reveal and leave the doctor, sheriff of even priest vulnerable because that could fuck us hard in the ass. I don't want to waste time but we started at fucking 08:10 AM, and we got like 2 days xD

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:51 AM
sekov's willingness to vote everyone except Dagaen is a really telling sign.
I think we have 2 Lycans right there.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 11:52 AM

Why are you try to call this a legitimate case in WIFOM stage is more disturbing. You have a hunch, you push in that direction, good. But now you're using a words like "legitimate pressure" and "trial" and "defense", you're even starting to look for possible buddying. Ok, then present your case - there is no trial without a case. All I see is some WIFOM vote and a way too big effort to make it look legit.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:53 AM
sekov's willingness to vote everyone except Dagaen is a really telling sign.
I think we have 2 Lycans right there.

Umm look who's talking xD. Those were jokes, but you really want to lynch Dagaen from the looks of it :3

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:53 AM
No, we've got more than enough time, it's not really wasted. Also, you don't want to make an important role reveal and leave the doctor, sheriff of even priest vulnerable because that could fuck us hard in the ass. I don't want to waste time but we started at fucking 08:10 AM, and we got like 2 days xD

So, you'd rather we don't pressure anybody because they could be a TPR, and would rather have us no-lynch every single day until a Sheriff (who may already be converted) steps forward and reveals info lol.

That's not going to win the game lol.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:54 AM
So, you'd rather we don't pressure anybody because they could be a TPR, and would rather have us no-lynch every single day until a Sheriff (who may already be converted) steps forward and reveals info lol.

That's not going to win the game lol.

No, it's not that. But we barely started, someone claimed to be a town role and bam you fucking went on him/ her just like a wolf towards sheep. I mean come on, stop being that trigger happy xD.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Umm look who's talking xD. Those were jokes, but you really want to lynch Dagaen from the looks of it :3

"Look who's talking" - meaning? How am I being hypocritical with what I said? There has been no player that I have shown unwillingness to vote lol.

It's a joke, yet your vote still stands.

As I said before: I don't want to lynch Dagaen, I want to pressure Dagaen and have him post regarding the pressure on him. After that, I will decide if I want to lynch Dagaen or not.

Out of the people posted so far, Dagaen is the best choice for a lynch. After him, it's probably would with how much you are defending him and refusing to vote him.

You've practically voted everyone who has posted EXCEPT Dagaen lol

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:56 AM
"Look who's talking" - meaning? How am I being hypocritical with what I said? There has been no player that I have shown unwillingness to vote lol.

It's a joke, yet your vote still stands.

As I said before: I don't want to lynch Dagaen, I want to pressure Dagaen and have him post regarding the pressure on him. After that, I will decide if I want to lynch Dagaen or not.

Out of the people posted so far, Dagaen is the best choice for a lynch. After him, it's probably would with how much you are defending him and refusing to vote him.

You've practically voted everyone who has posted EXCEPT Dagaen lol

Dagaen Fine, happy my master? I also don't see the point on pressuring him and not others, but fine, have it your way.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:57 AM
No, it's not that. But we barely started, someone claimed to be a town role and bam you fucking went on him/ her just like a wolf towards sheep. I mean come on, stop being that trigger happy xD.

Um, everyone claims a town role.
There are town, or lycans. If anyone would claim lycan, they are literally retarded.
Every single player will claim town in this game.

Also, he didn't even claim town. He said he's not always a great Town Power Role. Never did he say that he is one this game.

I went after him because what he said is forced and the words he chose were specifically chosen. They are not natural, and that's not how a town posts 99% of the time.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Dagaen Fine, happy my master? I also don't see the point on pressuring him and not others, but fine, have it your way.

We will pressure others after Dagaen posts more, or someone else chimes in and appears more scummy.

Dagaen has been reading this thread the whole time and is refusing to post in fear of slipping. Either that, or he's taking his time to plan his post and wording carefully to seem town. Which is not something a Town would do.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:00 PM

"I don't want to lynch Dagaen, but later I'll decide whether I want to lynch him or not". So you dont want to lynch me, but you'll lynch me anyway? Fucking great Town attitude, bro.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:01 PM

Hmmm. And why do you want Cryptonic to have his way? You believe he's Town?

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:01 PM
We will pressure others after Dagaen posts more, or someone else chimes in and appears more scummy.

Dagaen has been reading this thread the whole time and is refusing to post in fear of slipping. Either that, or he's taking his time to plan his post and wording carefully to seem town. Which is not something a Town would do.

Could be, or other people could actually be doing other stuff. I mean different time-zones can fuck you up hard, I don't know what time you're one but I've already got to go for like 25-35 mins and go to sleep like in 2 hours because it's night.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Hmmm. And why do you want Cryptonic to have his way? You believe he's Town?

Ofc I belive he's town, who else would want to find clues and stuff?

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:02 PM
"I don't want to lynch Dagaen, but later I'll decide whether I want to lynch him or not". So you dont want to lynch me, but you'll lynch me anyway? Fucking great Town attitude, bro.

Lol????

I said I don't want to lynch you, doesn't mean I don't want to pressure you. If you were at L-1 right now, I would not hammer you.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Could be, or other people could actually be doing other stuff. I mean different time-zones can fuck you up hard, I don't know what time you're one but I've already got to go for like 25-35 mins and go to sleep like in 2 hours because it's night.

Btw, I still got like 7 mins, so if you want to ask me something important now, just go ahead, after that I g2g.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Btw, I still got like 7 mins, so if you want to ask me something important now, just go ahead, after that I g2g.

I don't have any questions currently. More so just chatting and seeing how it goes.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:04 PM

Unfortunately this forum has some troubles with Windows Phone 8 system and I can't really post that often. But yeah, I'm om my PC right now.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:05 PM
I'm a furry, just laying that out btw. Jk.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:06 PM

LOL wow, I just read the post you quoted.
You really cropped that to twist my words to seem unreasonable.
I even said in my post " I don't want to lynch Dagaen, I want to pressure Dagaen "
and I said after your reaction to the pressure, "I will decide if I want to lynch Dagaen or not."

Such scummy

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Unfortunately this forum has some troubles with Windows Phone 8 system and I can't really post that often. But yeah, I'm om my PC right now.

Are you using the mobile version?

Cryptonic
I'm a furry, just laying that out btw. Jk.

jomg no

Dagaen
Lol????

I said I don't want to lynch you, doesn't mean I don't want to pressure you. If you were at L-1 right now, I would not hammer you.

For me this is a big contradiction. Unless you're happy with people revealing their roles for nothing in a semi-Cult setup.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:08 PM
@Dagaen, why do you think RLVG would convert you if he was Werewolf?

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Ofc I belive he's town, who else would want to find clues and stuff?

Oookaaay, noted.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:09 PM
For me this is a big contradiction. Unless you're happy with people revealing their roles for nothing in a semi-Cult setup.

Yeah, this setup looks really scummy to be honest, if the town is winning and one of us gets suddenly converted, bam we've also lost the game. It's such a bummer really if you think about it.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:10 PM
jomg no

You know you likea little furry furry senpai kawaii chan neko neko 4 u <3.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:10 PM

It's not a contradiction
Pressure =! Lynch

You know the difference Dagaen, don't play dumb.

Cult is full atm, can't convert. I'm fine with people revealing a role if majority thinks said person is scummy. If you are expecting to win this game without people claiming roles, then you're sadly mistaken.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Yeah, this setup looks really scummy to be honest, if the town is winning and one of us gets suddenly converted, bam we've also lost the game. It's such a bummer really if you think about it.

That's why we should rape the Werewolf asap

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Yeah , time's up, going brb for a while, don't fuck anything up while I'm gone. I mean we got 2 fucking days, we don't have to lynch someone in the first 2 hour/s. Christ.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:12 PM
@Dagaen, why do you think RLVG would convert you if he was Werewolf?

Don't read that much into that second question, at that point I only wanted a nice segway to vote RLVG. I guess, if I were lonely voice pushing him hard he would convert me to make me shut up or to make him Town based on my flip. Or vice versa.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Yeah , time's up, going brb for a while, don't fuck anything up while I'm gone. I mean we got 2 fucking days, we don't have to lynch someone in the first 2 hour/s. Christ.

Ok, see you later. Game should be open still when you come back, or i'll be incredibly disappoint

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Don't read that much into that second question, at that point I only wanted a nice segway to vote RLVG. I guess, if I were lonely voice pushing him hard he would convert me to make me shut up or to make him Town based on my flip. Or vice versa.

Also, how is RLVG leading the town? He hasn't made any suggestions about scum yet lol.
If you can explain how he's leading Town and guiding us, then your vote makes sense. Otherwise, it is meaningless.

Shutting up after conversion is a bad way to play cult. If you suddenly stop pressuring someone you're trying to lynch, then it's suspicious. That's why it's not good to convert people who are pressuring you, unless there is a mass that is pressuring you.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:18 PM
LOL wow, I just read the post you quoted.
You really cropped that to twist my words to seem unreasonable.
I even said in my post " I don't want to lynch Dagaen, I want to pressure Dagaen "
and I said after your reaction to the pressure, "I will decide if I want to lynch Dagaen or not."

Such scummy

Cropping your words didn't affect their sense. I didn't cut anything between your sentences.

Anyway, since we're playing Mafia theoiry - you should know perfectly well it's possible to pressure someone without even voting him. Votes usually mean lynch. Unless you think that I will be scared of your vote, when you're openly stating that you're voting me only to pressure me.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Also, how is RLVG leading the town? He hasn't made any suggestions about scum yet lol.
If you can explain how he's leading Town and guiding us, then your vote makes sense. Otherwise, it is meaningless.

Shutting up after conversion is a bad way to play cult. If you suddenly stop pressuring someone you're trying to lynch, then it's suspicious. That's why it's not good to convert people who are pressuring you, unless there is a mass that is pressuring you.

If someone in the first 50 posts is trying to actively control discussion, he's shooting for Town Leader spot. Right now it would be you, but RLVG also tried that.

In that setup, bussing is very legitimate strategy, since it allows scum to convert instead of kill. So I don't if converting someone who bussed you for the whole game would be such a bad move.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Cropping your words didn't affect their sense. I didn't cut anything between your sentences.

Anyway, since we're playing Mafia theoiry - you should know perfectly well it's possible to pressure someone without even voting him. Votes usually mean lynch. Unless you think that I will be scared of your vote, when you're openly stating that you're voting me only to pressure me.

What are you talking about, you changed the meaning completely. You made me seem like a hypocrite, when I phrased a legitimate and logical statement. But you made me seem illogical to other players.

I didn't say anything remotely close to what you said I did...

People react more passionately to votes, so why wouldn't we use them? You should literally ALWAYS have a vote placed in Mafia. Always.

Dagaen
August 11th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Anyway, I'm off. Will check in about ~8-9 hours and if I'll be on L-2 or less I'll just claim.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:27 PM
If someone in the first 50 posts is trying to actively control discussion, he's shooting for Town Leader spot. Right now it would be you, but RLVG also tried that.

In that setup, bussing is very legitimate strategy, since it allows scum to convert instead of kill. So I don't if converting someone who bussed you for the whole game would be such a bad move.

He's not controlling discussion, he's encouraging it. There is a difference. If he's not telling people to do anything, he's not leading anything. He specifically said he's sheeping, opposite of town leader lol.

But if that person is voting the Werewolf, and the Werewolf converts him... He needs to continue pushing for the Werewolf lynch without contradicting himself. If he starts faltering closer to a successful lynch, it's obvious they are both scum and bussing failed. If he successfully busses, then Werewolves cannot convert anymore, which is a major loss.

The only way that the plan could work with bussing, is via OMGUS leading to a successful lynch, which wouldn't happen. Even if it did, it wouldn't prove anything.

Cryptonic
Anyway, I'm off. Will check in about ~8-9 hours and if I'll be on L-2 or less I'll just claim.

Ok see ya later

RLVG
If someone in the first 50 posts is trying to actively control discussion, he's shooting for Town Leader spot.

GAIZ

I AM ACTUALLY

A FUCKING JESTER

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Okay, but seriously, that doesn't mean Town Leader.
It's basically provoking a subject and constructive thought. A hypo question followed by hypo claims could do a lot in WIFOM and might help the PR to figure shit out.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Why is Stealthbomber's name in a different font on the list?

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 12:31 PM
With all these semantics, I can only guess so much.

Lycans in their best interest at the moment is to divert attention to themselves away from the werewolf if the werewolf is threatened.
I might be able to see that...

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Doing stuff.

May contribute later.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 12:34 PM

I requested it on the signups page

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 12:36 PM
I requested it on the signups page

I REQUEST TO BE IN FUCKING RAINBOWS

Mikecall
August 11th, 2015, 12:37 PM

Maybe because he wants to get his troll face on. Since I am here,

dagaen

Seems sekov is trying to protect dagaen from not wanting to waste a full potential day of pressure and finding what roles people are trying to claim.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:41 PM
With all these semantics, I can only guess so much.

Lycans in their best interest at the moment is to divert attention to themselves away from the werewolf if the werewolf is threatened.
I might be able to see that...

Yea, most people aren't self sacrificial, though.

If Dagaen flips Lycan, I am a good target as Werewolf. I would lynch my teammates in a heart beat

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Maybe because he wants to get his troll face on. Since I am here,

dagaen

Seems sekov is trying to protect dagaen from not wanting to waste a full potential day of pressure and finding what roles people are trying to claim.

The fuck did you say about me? Lol you're also trigger happy with the lynches byches.
Also I came back.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Yea, most people aren't self sacrificial, though.

If Dagaen flips Lycan, I am a good target as Werewolf. I would lynch my teammates in a heart beat

except I wouldn't lynch werewolf if I was lycan unless they were slipping everywhere.

Cryptonic
The fuck did you say about me? Lol you're also trigger happy with the lynches byches.
Also I came back.

yea... wb...
voting ain't lynching btw

Darkcrusader
Btw, does that means he will claim day 2? Because in that case, think about lynching him or not, if he's not going to claim day one, why would we risk a murder?xD

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:44 PM
yea... wb...
voting ain't lynching btw

You need 6 or 7 votes to lynch, so if Dag is actually a town and 2/3 random evil scums come and add the last votes, that will end up with a lynch. Also thanks.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Omg Hypersniper came back <3. Now we can actually vote him for mvp and be legit about it, unlike the cruise ship :D

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:46 PM
You need 6 or 7 votes to lynch, so if Dag is actually a town and 2/3 random evil scums come and add the last votes, that will end up with a lynch. Also thanks.

lol????
you think 2-3 scum are going to come and fast hammer on day 1? They would be destroyed.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Btw, does that means he will claim day 2? Because in that case, think about lynching him or not, if he's not going to claim day one, why would we risk a murder?xD

L-2 = Lynch minus 2. Means 2 votes before he is lynched.

Stop trying to protect him lmao.
Everyone claims if they're being lynched, so no need to worry :p

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:47 PM
lol????
you think 2-3 scum are going to come and fast hammer on day 1? They would be destroyed.

Not even like that, but we're progressively getting to a lynch rather than a blitz xD.

deathworlds
August 11th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I am Citizen

I'm going to reread to find scum.

Also: I TOLD YOU SO i was sooo right about the sheriff gambit last game.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:49 PM
L-2 = Lynch minus 2. Means 2 votes before he is lynched.

Stop trying to protect him lmao.
Everyone claims if they're being lynched, so no need to worry :p

Well ofc I'm trying to protect him, I'm his furry lawyer ;). Also I didn't know what l-2 means xD. Thanks.

Mikecall
August 11th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Also I came back.

I ain't trigger happy, just want to pressure and see the response that they would say. Also to see where they woild fit in the role list to see if they where evil or not with counterclaims.

Hypersniper
August 11th, 2015, 12:50 PM
yes i am your leader follow mew into war we will destroy the google HQ to WARRRRRR
in other news io nuked some random cruise ship by infiltrating it and not speaking in forever and im making magnitudes of rage comics
daegan

deathworlds
August 11th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Cryptonic

Leaving my vote here for now.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I am Citizen

All the citi could be half bloods, just keep that in mind ^^. That's how the setup works, so you could be one ^^.

I ain't trigger happy, just want to pressure and see the response that they would say. Also to see where they woild fit in the role list to see if they where evil or not with counterclaims.

Sure, you came, you voted and then you blew your load. I got it, but it's still like wtf? You came here and didn't say jack shit and just voted him lol .

yes i am your leader follow mew into war we will destroy the google HQ to WARRRRRR
in other news io nuked some random cruise ship by infiltrating it and not speaking in forever and im making magnitudes of rage comics
daegan

Sure....

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Not all, sry, 2 of the citi's could be half bloods, any not all, my mistake* xD

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:54 PM
I am Citizen

wrong green used, confirmed scum lol

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Cryptonic

Leaving my vote here for now.

That's fair.
Dagaen has enough votes anyways, so I'm not going to press for more.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:55 PM

Tales from Crypt with Cryptonic, eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy

Hypersniper
August 11th, 2015, 12:56 PM
http://img.memecdn.com/im-a-leader_c_103156.jpg

RLVG

It's also specifically LIMEgreen.

Hypersniper
I am Citizen

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/195/im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

deathworlds
August 11th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Hyper, how did natural selection miss you?

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Is this game going to become a dank meme based one? Fucking christ xD

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 01:00 PM
I'm going to use tor to ask real life criminals about whom they belive is the werewolf. The deep web has never been more useful as of now ;).

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 01:03 PM
I'm going to use tor to ask real life criminals about whom they belive is the werewolf. The deep web has never been more useful as of now ;).

lol this is actually a great post

Hypersniper
August 11th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Hyper, how did natural selection miss you?

http://img.memecdn.com/Natural-selection-rage_c_132413.webp

Hypersniper
August 11th, 2015, 01:08 PM
m trying to scum hunt
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/85/3e/4b853e16e168765fd2871ef781468776.jpg

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 01:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aXhDlxC.png
Okay, deathworlds could be a werewolf.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Tbh, I should have taken his offer, I've never seen a snuff movie or clip b4.

Shifty
August 11th, 2015, 01:14 PM
pick some random guy
Alright, that settles it.

-vote deathworlds

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Alright, that settles it.

-vote deathworlds

To be fair about it, he did say it twice.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Sekov, was that omegle? Lol

Hypersniper
August 11th, 2015, 01:49 PM
I apprive of thr use of tor deathworlds

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Sekov, was that omegle? Lol

"Talk to John Doe!" , it's a random chatting website on tor.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 02:01 PM
"Talk to John Doe!" , it's a random chatting website on tor.

Try Cleverbot this time.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 02:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mdeJetm.png
Well it looks like Deathworlds isn't actually a werewolf and he's actually russian.

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 02:25 PM
I am Sheriff. I checked Firebringer last night.

Get him.

Firebringer

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Well it looks like Deathworlds isn't actually a werewolf and he's actually russian.

I heard about werewolves in london, but not werewolves in fucking russia.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 02:28 PM

Get him.

Firebringer

Also, remember Slaol being Werewolf when claiming Sheriff? Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 02:33 PM

Get him.

Firebringer

And what did you find out?:D

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 02:35 PM
And what did you find out?:D

Did he appear as a werewolf or a lycan?
"You appear as a werewolf to sheriff investigations." is the thing you get at a half blood, so if you found him as a werewolf, it's possible that he might be half blood, in case he claimed to be citi.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 03:10 PM
I heard about werewolves in london, but not werewolves in fucking russia.

Warren Zevon is a god

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Did he appear as a werewolf or a lycan?
"You appear as a werewolf to sheriff investigations." is the thing you get at a half blood, so if you found him as a werewolf, it's possible that he might be half blood, in case he claimed to be citi.

Redirection + preparing for cit claim for successful misslynch.
Such scum

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 03:21 PM

Get him.

Firebringer

Fire equals drunk.

Fire will never believe a sheriff claim from Slaol because if last round.

Screw you, I am town leader.

I am invincible!!!!!

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Doesn't OMGUS? SCUM

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Doesn't OMGUS? SCUM

Shut up RGGay

Lol tats not even a good insult
Unnn

Come back to me.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Shut up RGGay

Lol tats not even a good insult
Unnn

Come back to me.

*reports*

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 03:30 PM
*reports*

In sorry RLVG you know i like you.

Full homo.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 03:35 PM
In sorry RLVG you know i like you.

Full homo.

Would it be homo?

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Get him.

Firebringer

Baaaah
Firebringer

Now to begin my onslaught of spamming.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:44 PM
I am Citizen

Wha...

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:44 PM
daegan

See previous post

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Tales from Crypt with Cryptonic, eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy

see previous post

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:45 PM
http://img.memecdn.com/im-a-leader_c_103156.jpg

see pre- oh forget it

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Prp615mmDk

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 03:51 PM

I quit.

RLVG
August 11th, 2015, 03:56 PM
I quit.

AND SO Stealthbomber17 WAS THE NEXT BORN

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 04:56 PM
RLVG stop being scum pls

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Redirection + preparing for cit claim for successful misslynch.
Such scum

Doesn't look like scummy mislynch, looks like buddying.

Sekov + Fire confirmed Scum buddies

Cryptonic confirmed Citizen/HalfBlood

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 05:04 PM

What do you think of dagaen

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:07 PM
What do you think of dagaen

I never have thoughts on things I don't mention. But I like the guy that whoever is chatting with. That guy he is chatting with seems town.

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Don't patronize me

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Don't patronize me

Nigga, you're lucky you cute cause i'd fuck you up if you wasn't, boo.

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Why don't you two gay boys get a room, then tell me where it is so I can join in.

Obviously Slaol and Crypt fighting for town leader.

Little do they know I am the true leader.

Sekov

Follow me to victory town.

Fear me werewolf shits

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Why don't you two gay boys get a room, then tell me where it is so I can join in.

Sekov

Fear me werewolf shits

I don't fight for anything, everything is already mine. This new girl wants me to fight for her, and do this romantic shit. I'm only going to do it because after some consideration i've determined that bringing flowers and shit on a regular basis is easier than actually doing things of value more infrequently.

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Whipped.

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Whipped.

http://images2.phoenixnewtimes.com/imager/u/original/6622246/whipped_cream_bikini.jpg

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 05:46 PM
She is 3/10

Also who thinks that whipped cream stuff is hot?

Cryptonic
August 11th, 2015, 05:47 PM

Sekov

Fear me werewolf shits

I'd be ok w/ sekov
Seems scummy, claims cit

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM
I'd be ok w/ sekov
Seems scummy, claims cit

I am also fine with that. Fire and Sekov are scums.

Sekov

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM
I'm not sure how many brain cells I just lost.

*waits in response for meme*

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 05:52 PM
I am also fine with that. Fire and Sekov are scums.

Sekov

If I am bussing my ally, couldn't I be werewolf trying to get another convert?

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure how many brain cells I just lost.

*waits in response for meme*

Get on servo or you are next.

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 05:53 PM
If I am bussing my ally, couldn't I be werewolf trying to get another convert?

I'm not worried about that.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Fire Lord Slaolzin

You make me uneasy.

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Fire Lord Slaolzin

You make me uneasy.

I can make you many things more than uneasy, bb. What I won't be making is a real defense against any attacks this game. Fight me irl if you want, but I won't be fighting online.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/O0EZ/fight-me-irl-kid/image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Firebringer
August 11th, 2015, 06:05 PM
I'll fight anyone in real life and online, I'm not all talk.

Only 50% talk.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 06:06 PM
I can make you many things more than uneasy, bb. What I won't be making is a real defense against any attacks this game. Fight me irl if you want, but I won't be fighting online.

Then it should be easy to take you down.

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Then it should be easy to take you down.

Agreed, in fact I am the only person that can say with certainty that I am within the list of easiest to take down in the game.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Agreed, in fact I am the only person that can say with certainty that I am within the list of easiest to take down in the game.

MattZed and Hypersniper tho

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 06:27 PM
MattZed and Hypersniper tho

Hypersniper is within the group of hardest to take down so far this game.

Stealthbomber16
August 11th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Hypersniper is within the group of hardest to take down so far this game.

I didn't specify this game

ika
August 11th, 2015, 06:34 PM
look at dem votes

Slaol
August 11th, 2015, 06:44 PM
I didn't specify this game

I did.

Darkcrusader
August 11th, 2015, 11:52 PM

Sekov

Fear me werewolf shits

The fuck did you vote me for nigga?:) Two can play this game you douche :). Just claim your fucking role and sit the fuck down :). And Slalom tell us what did he appear as at night, werewolf or lycan, christ.
Firebringer

I'm not a scum lol, I was pointing out that Fire could be a HafBlood, just tell us already if he appeared as werewolf or lycan. I mean this setup can fuck up everything, also Cryptonic can't know if he's HalfBlood unless he has been healed, Firebringer could be a HalfBlood if he appeared as a werewolf or a real werewolf.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 12:00 AM
I don't know why you're all calling my a scum for pointing out the fucking game settings :). Half bloods appear as werewolves too, and the chances that you would find the main guy n1 from 12 different people are literally low. Also 7 people received the citizen card and they can't know if they're halfbloods or not, you fucking know what either if a sheriff found you as a werewolf or a doctor healed you. I'm trying to help so we won't misslynch like we did with hypersniper . So fucking hear his defence first before you fucking accuse me of being scum for pointing out the obvious game settings that you should have read in the first place.

powerofdeath
August 12th, 2015, 12:07 AM
cryptonic

Sheep your town power role.

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 01:25 AM
Lol at sekov voting me.

PoD join us on Sekov!!

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 01:46 AM
Lol at sekov voting me.

PoD join us on Sekov!!

Because you voted me you fucking scum after I tried to defend you :). You didn't even defend yourself from slalom's accusation, I mean , how much of a douchebag can you be?:)

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Because you voted me you fucking scum after I tried to defend you :). You didn't even defend yourself from slalom's accusation, I mean , how much of a douchebag can you be?:)

It's like this is your first game playing with me lol.

I mean what kind question is that? I am a huge douche.

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 02:03 AM
I refuse to address Slaol.

He isn't a sheriff.

Both crypt and Slaol lie about roles so often. I swear they are jesters of these games.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 02:39 AM
It's like this is your first game playing with me lol.

I mean what kind question is that? I am a huge douche.

I didn't mean that you're generally a douche, but only of that small occasion. Also, yeah it's my first time playing with you, I'm furry diablo, not pirate diablo :3

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Sekov you believe Slaol dumb claim?

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 02:51 AM
Sekov you believe Slaol dumb claim?

Slalom just said he investigated you lol, what the fuck did I say before, did you even see?:) He didn't say if you're a werewolf or a fucking lycan or anything, maybe you could be right and he could be a troll, whatever.
Mikecall He's too fucking silent.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Also let's not forget that Fire Lord Slalom his name is red so it fits with the vote thingy.

Mikecall
August 12th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Silence is avert you, anyways from looking through the posts, there seems to be a lot of hatred between fire and sekov, bit suspicious I would say, but not going to judge, also sekov, maybe there is a reason I am trying to be quiet through this day. Let's see if you can figure it out.

Mikecall
August 12th, 2015, 03:14 AM
Also let's not forget that Fire Lord Slalom his name is red so it fits with the vote thingy.

Jumping from me to sloazin, make your mind up who you are trying to go for, also do I sense some scum in these posts?

Mikecall
August 12th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Lol at sekov voting me.

PoD join us on Sekov!!

Do I sense an urgency of help coming from you fire, from wanting the attention of power of death, could you and pod be working together werewolf, lycam style.

firebringer

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 03:41 AM
Jumping from me to sloazin, make your mind up who you are trying to go for, also do I sense some scum in these posts?

Atm, I'm just messing around because it's our first night. We've barely got a clue on anyone who could turn into a cultist, sorry, lycan in any day and fuck us over, except the random , possibly sexual predator from the deep web who said deathworlds might be a werewolf who's actually counterclaimed by the existor bot who said deathworlds isn't a werewolf because he's from russia.
I don't know if Bringer is a werewolf, Slalom just said he investigated him and we should vote him lol. Even when I questioned him about what he found he voted me xD. I just want to find out what the fuck is Fire and if Slalom is really a sheriff.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 03:44 AM
Silence is avert you, anyways from looking through the posts, there seems to be a lot of hatred between fire and sekov, bit suspicious I would say, but not going to judge, also sekov, maybe there is a reason I am trying to be quiet through this day. Let's see if you can figure it out.

You know who else was silent? Jack the Ripper! He lived in the Uk, you live in the Uk. We're playing a mafia game that involves killing, he was a killer. Both of you are men. Maybe you're trying to fuck us over and claim the game for the Queen, I don't know yet.

Hypersniper
August 12th, 2015, 04:27 AM
All hail the queen of my hounerable and bountiful country of great britain
in other news where does u live in uk mike

Mikecall
August 12th, 2015, 05:02 AM
Now that would be saying hypersniper.

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 05:58 AM
After having read this again, I think players are starting to forget that Lycans want to get themselves lynched in favor of not getting their Werewolf lynched.

Votes all over the fucking place.

Dagaen
August 12th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Well, looks like the "pressure" on me died out. I don't have too much time, so I only give few thoughts.

You are only rehashing Cryptonic.

I quit.

I'm pretty sure it's a bit too late for such things. RVS is over, trying to revive it is scummy.

I can agree with that.

Slalom just said he investigated you lol, what the fuck did I say before, did you even see?:) He didn't say if you're a werewolf or a fucking lycan or anything, maybe you could be right and he could be a troll, whatever.
Mikecall He's too fucking silent.

Throwing votes left and right. I always have trouble with reading new players, but I wouldn't mind seeing Sekov's flip.

Oh, so Mikecall is lurking on purpose. I can be fine with it.

Atm, I'm just messing around because it's our first night.

It's Day...I can see this as potential slip.

After having read this again, I think players are starting to forget that Lycans want to get themselves lynched in favor of not getting their Werewolf lynched.

This. We will never win if we lynch werewolf after werewolf after werewolf...Unless we win as a werewolves, lol. But we can't really wait for Town PRs to magically figure out who the Big Bad Wolf is. We need clues and I'll be fine with seeing who the Sekov is. He interracted with a bunch of people.

sekov

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Priest and/or Sheriff should really consider Dagaen tonight :)

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Throwing votes left and right. I always have trouble with reading new players, but I wouldn't mind seeing Sekov's flip.

It's Day...I can see this as potential slip.

I'm not just throwing votes left and right, I'm just voting the guys who voted me for asking questions about what they've found out, it's not like I'm the only one who's been throwing random shit like I was. It's always easier to get reactions from people if you vote them, and so far, Mike just came, voted and went back home, I wanted to know more about him. I still think Slalom is okay to be voted because he has a red name on the forums ^^.
Btw it's actually a good strategy to lynch werewolf after werewolf, if we manage to kill one at the trial and one with the priest, it can make everything easier and assure town its win. Anyone could become scum in a day , so it's better if we check everyone on how they act, what they say, whom they vote so we'd have a better idea about their alignment change in case it changes.

Dagaen
August 12th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Priest and/or Sheriff should really consider Dagaen tonight :)

Anyone but you, huh?

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Anyone but you, huh?

You are seriously horrible at reading or something lol.
I never said anybody but me.
Actually, I've only said you.
I didn't even suggest any one else lol.
And I didn't even suggest you, I suggested that they consider you.
If Sheriff/Priest decide to check me, so be it.

Or maybe I'm just Priest/Sheriff and insinuating I'm targeting you tonight if you're not lynched :)

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:32 AM
I like your reaction.
Instead of accepting a Sheriff/Priest target, you get defensive and try to make me seem bad for asking someone to check you.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I like your reaction.
Instead of accepting a Sheriff/Priest target, you get defensive and try to make me seem bad for asking someone to check you.

It's basically like you saying:

SHERIFF/PRIEST SHOULDN'T TARGET ME, THEY SHOULD TARGET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SAYING THEY SHOULD TARGET EVERY SINGLE OTHER PLAYER BUT ME. DON'T TARGET ME.
LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING
*votes random nigga*

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 11:38 AM
*votes random nigga*
The fuck did you just call me?:)

Dagaen
You are seriously horrible at reading or something lol.
I never said anybody but me.
Actually, I've only said you.
I didn't even suggest any one else lol.
And I didn't even suggest you, I suggested that they consider you.
If Sheriff/Priest decide to check me, so be it.

Or maybe I'm just Priest/Sheriff and insinuating I'm targeting you tonight if you're not lynched :)

Apparently I have to be more clear: directing PRs is scummy.

RLVG
"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

CAN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Who the fuck posts messages with votes lol

Dagaen
August 12th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I like your reaction.

Yeah, every scum ever does the "GO AND CHECK ME BRO, I'M TOTALLY NOT SCUM" thing. I don't even bother with this. Obviously, they will do what they want.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Apparently I have to be more clear: directing PRs is scummy.

You didn't even insinuate that even remotely, so yes... you do need to be more clear.
You say I'm directing PRs, I say I'm testing your reaction to being suggestion of being targeted. Guess what? You failed miserably.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Yeah, every scum ever does the "GO AND CHECK ME BRO, I'M TOTALLY NOT SCUM" thing. I don't even bother with this. Obviously, they will do what they want.

nah, scum tries to be nonchalant.
They'll be like
"I don't even bother taking about PR actions. Obviously, they will do what they want."

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I have no idea why posts can only be made with either votes, or quotes. It's fucking stupid. ADMINZ PLZ

It's the 2nd time it's happening on a S-FM game.

Read quote

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Read quote

Weird.
Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
Try hitting Shift+F5

Cryptonic
I mean ctrl + F5

Darkcrusader
Did you just call me a nigga and fucking left you fucking white trash?

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Btw I just want to point out that's day one and we've got like 12 pages, where other people are already on like day 5 with almost the same amount of pages xD

Firebringer
Who should I target night one?

I have sheriff jail or powers.

Cryptonic
Did you just call me a nigga and fucking left you fucking white trash?

I didn't leave.
It's an endearing term.

RLVG
I mean ctrl + F5

Test.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Who should I target night one?

I have sheriff jail or powers.

Whoever you want, as long as we lynch Dagaen today =D

Cryptonic
Test.

wb

Dagaen
nah, scum tries to be nonchalant.
They'll be like
"I don't even bother taking about PR actions. Obviously, they will do what they want."

I think scums tend to state obvious facts like "Check me, I have nothing to hide" like you've already did.

Anyway, good thing you're not a Vigilante. I can be nonchalant as fuck:P

RLVG
Test.

Well, your command shut my window down and I had to make a new one to enter here.

Apparently there's a glitch that causes the current window to fuck up posts. No matter how much I did F5, going to forum and back to thread in the same window or even URL, it didn't fix.
A different window? Yes.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:48 AM
I think scums tend to state obvious facts like "Check me, I have nothing to hide" like you've already did.

I never said I have nothing to hide, stop putting words in my mouth.
Priest just as good as Vigilante when it comes to you, though :)

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Well, your command shut my window down and I had to make a new one to enter here.

Apparently there's a glitch that causes the current window to fuck up posts. No matter how much I did F5, going to forum and back to thread in the same window or even URL, it didn't fix.
A different window? Yes.

That's messed mang

RLVG
Probably a shitty glitch in Firefox 39.0.3

Cryptonic
Also, Mikecall's not having a vote placed down while being accusatory reminds me of his scum play.
he would be a good target for rape

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 11:50 AM
So... As I was going to point out, I can't read anything about Priests killing the Werewolf itself.

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 11:51 AM

Check me, I have nothing to hide.

Lolololololol

Dagaen
August 12th, 2015, 11:52 AM
I never said I have nothing to hide, stop putting words in my mouth.
Priest just as good as Vigilante when it comes to you, though :)

Wow, I can't even paraphrase a bit, you're way too touchy.

I prefer Sheriff instead of a Priest. I never invite priests to my house.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Check me, I have nothing to hide.

Lolololololol

Didn't slalom claim sheriff and that he checked you and didn't give us shit about what he found?xD

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:53 AM
So... As I was going to point out, I can't read anything about Priests killing the Werewolf itself.

Oh, that must be why Dagaen isn't afraid of the Priest, makes sense

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Wow, I can't even paraphrase a bit, you're way too touchy.

There is a difference in paraphrasing and putting spin on my words to make them have a different meaning

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Didn't slalom claim sheriff and that he checked you and didn't give us shit about what he found?xD
If you believe any claim Slaol gives I just shake my head in disappoint son.

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 11:57 AM

It's about as believeable as me claiming Priest having visited Shifty and he's innocent.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:57 AM
OMG LOL CONFIRMED FUCKING WEREWOLF
1. Dagaen: Directing PRs is scummy.
2. Dagaen: Scum would say "Check me, I have nothing to hide"

Asks for Sheriff to check him, contradicting #1 and #2. Take into account that a Werewolf wouldn't care if the Priest targeted him, hence why he is saying that he isn't trying to control the Priest night action. Then, he ends it in a nonchalant joke, exactly how I said scum acts.

This guy is SO scummy and insincere in his posts.

Please lynch him.

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Cheers to me fueling your train of thought.

Dagaen

Dagaen
August 12th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Oh, that must be why Dagaen isn't afraid of the Priest, makes sense

Yeah, that must be it.

Darkcrusader
August 12th, 2015, 12:00 PM

I'm sorry I am dissapoint to you father.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2015, 12:01 PM
sekov.
I like you man

Firebringer
August 12th, 2015, 12:03 PM
I'm sorry I am dissapoint to you father.

Just go back to your room.

Ugh, kids.

RLVG
August 12th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Ugh, kids.

Ugh, omnicidals.