PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 147: The Terrible Events of the Cruise Ship

Pages : [1] 2 3

RLVG
July 23rd, 2015, 08:31 AM
S-FM 147 :
The Terrible Events of the Cruise Ship

Welcome to S-FM Terrible Events!!!

Click here to view the Setup. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/30532-S-FM-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=476160&viewfull=1#post476160)

Day & Night Shortcuts :
Troll Day (from game start, to Day 1 Official)
Day 1 (Official) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=500346&viewfull=1#post500346)
Night 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=500897&viewfull=1#post500897)
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=501014&viewfull=1#post501014)
Night 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=501376&viewfull=1#post501376)
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=501573&viewfull=1#post501573)
Day 3 (when host error was found) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=501733&viewfull=1#post501733)
Night 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=502197&viewfull=1#post502197)
Day 4 & Conclusion (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=502318&viewfull=1#post502318)

There was once a time a neighbourhood in England that was silent and boring, with no crime and action.

After the fifth anniversary of zero crime, the mayor stood up and held a rather inspiring speech. Everyone applauded to him and his wisdom.

A bootleg olympics was announced and there was a contest of a thousand participants.
In the end, a strange stalemate happened as a group of thirteen participants were all equally perfect.

It was decided that these thirteen were all gold winners and shared the same reward : The world trip across the globe.

First place they went to was the best cruise ship in the world.
Who knew that such was the beginning of the worst events in mankind's story?

Due to a hiccup in the starting progress of the game, I have to announce that the first day have an additional 48 hours and you can't lynch during that additional time. Once that time passes, votes are reset and it's now possible to lynch.

Lurking and inactivity is fully pardoned during that time, with a minor rule bend to lurking until Night 2.

Players : (randomized order)

- Sekov
- Mikecall
- hypersniper
- Shifty
- powerofdeath
- Firebringer
- MattZed
- ika
- deathworlds
- Ocean Blue
- xramza
- Orpz
- Stealthbomber16

Voting is enabled in 48 hours from this post, 19:00 CEST / GMT+1.
Link 1 (My default timezone) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Norway+19%3A00+25th+July+2015)
Link 2 (Might be 5 hours too much) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Norway+CEST+19%3A00+25th+July+2015)

RLVG
July 23rd, 2015, 08:31 AM
I hosted this 1 hour and 28min early, so that time is also added in.

Sending Role PM's to notify the game has started.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:39 AM
Yay cell phone reception

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:41 AM
Stealthnomber16

Because meta!

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:42 AM
Stealthnomber16

Because meta!

Doh!

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 08:44 AM
Hypersniper

I've never played a game where lynching Hypersniper was bad.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:47 AM
Bareth the Storyteller

Let's get down to business while I'm here.

Claim a role or I'll break your head off.

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 08:50 AM
Bareth the Storyteller

I have the feeling Bareth is of the "strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine" variety.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:52 AM
I have the feeling Bareth is of the "strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine" variety.

Be specific
Jester or Ghost?

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 08:54 AM
The additional 48 hours is essentially troll day!
I'll be trolling whenever I am available. Don't expect me to be available though. I have to work out a jester plan.

ika
July 23rd, 2015, 08:55 AM
totaly lurks thread

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 09:02 AM
So I decided to write the rest of this post in invisible ink.

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 09:07 AM
So I decided to write the rest of this post in invisible ink.
10/10 would get trolled again. ;(

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 09:12 AM
Mhm, everyone is evil obviously. I don't trust that shifty personality though.
Shifty

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 09:15 AM
Mhm, everyone is evil obviously. I don't trust that shifty personality though.
-vote Shifty

Use the [vote] tags.
Ex
[vote*]Shifty[/vote*]
Remove the astricks

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 09:19 AM
Looks like in my drowsy bout of not wanting to get out of bed this morning I forgot that this was starting today somehow. Greetings friends

I like stealthbomber's avatar, he's probably scum. Stealthbomber16

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 09:21 AM
Looks like in my drowsy bout of not wanting to get out of bed this morning I forgot that this was starting today somehow. Greetings friends

You got me.
I'm Sheriff Jailor.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 09:24 AM

I like your avatar doe.

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 09:26 AM
You got me.
I'm Sheriff Jailor.
Firebringer and I, the backup Sheriff Jailor, may have something to say about that.

Er... follow me to victory, town!

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 09:27 AM
Hm, so should we do useful stuff like interrogate about FM history and our plans for each alignment and who you would kill, or should I talk about how Ragnaros is almost as satisfying to say as Jaraxxus?

and thx mate

Shifty
July 23rd, 2015, 09:38 AM

That's one cool avatar alright.
Stealthbomber16

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 09:38 AM
So it finally begins. Lets start with a lovely day vote
powerofdeath

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 09:48 AM
Oh right, seems as if I've forgotten how to play the game of "Mafia."

See, first step is establishing to your fellow peers that you aren't in the Mafia, but wait, there is no mafia. I'm not a killer guy or any of their weird sidekicks though, why would I want to be? Because I absolutely got to choose what I was.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 09:49 AM

See, first step is establishing to your fellow peers that you aren't in the Mafia, but wait, there is no mafia. I'm not a killer guy or any of their weird sidekicks though, why would I want to be? Because I absolutely got to choose what I was.

What I AM, that is. I'm not exactly sure how my role could have changed at this point from what it originally was, however, I can safely assure you all that I am still of the same occupation.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 09:52 AM
Stealthbomber16
Well, since we're day one and randoming, why not try the guy everyone's randoming, right? He ain't be a land lubber mateys

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 09:54 AM

So you aint a killer nor a sidekick, that would be what any evil would be saying

xramza

So explain to all of us why we shouldnt get you straight off the bat.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 09:56 AM
So you aint a killer nor a sidekick, that would be what any evil would be saying

xramza

Or Maybe you're the evil land lubber, back stabber, booty snatcher. You're quite quick to switch votes and sides matey.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 09:59 AM
Or Maybe you're the evil land lubber, back stabber, booty snatcher. You're quite quick to switch votes and sides matey.

But then, where would the wifom come from, seeing as though he is assuming he isnt those is quite scummy wouldnt you think.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 10:00 AM

xramza

But I said I wasn't, how could I possibly be an evil role? OH, I forgot, people lie in the game of Mafia. My apologies, aggressive person who I attracted like bees to honey because I claimed to not be a scum role.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 10:06 AM
But then, where would the wifom come from, seeing as though he is assuming he isnt those is quite scummy wouldnt you think.

Could be, but then again, anyone could be a scum. One of us might have to walk the plank and most of us suspect Stealthbomber16 for being a scurvy navi officer, yaaaaaaar.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 10:06 AM
In the name of tradition:

MattZed

He must die before Day 2.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 10:10 AM
Could be, but then again, anyone could be a scum. One of us might have to walk the plank and most of us suspect Stealthbomber16 for being a scurvy navi officer, yaaaaaaar.

Ah, so we're taking safety precautions now, don't want to lynch anyone because anyone could be a scum? Maybe we should be safe, maybe we should all make a separate post claiming that we're part of the Gaang in case Toph makes a guest appearance in this FM.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 10:13 AM
In the name of tradition:

MattZed

He must die before Day 2.

So your not doing the follow me to victory tradition being a sheriff jailor, i always thought that was your opening statement for finding scum.

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 10:15 AM
Inb4 sekov and xramza are scum buddies

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 10:16 AM
Ah, so we're taking safety precautions now, don't want to lynch anyone because anyone could be a scum? Maybe we should be safe, maybe we should all make a separate post claiming that we're part of the Gaang in case Toph makes a guest appearance in this FM.

Yeah, we should take it safe and not back stab each other on any hunch.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 10:17 AM
Yeah, we should take it safe and not back stab each other on any hunch.

But then where would we get the evidence to lynch the right scum, playing it safe is not the best strategy if you are trying to get people to roleclaim what they are.

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 10:18 AM
So your not doing the follow me to victory tradition being a sheriff jailor, i always thought that was your opening statement for finding scum.

You dun founda scum tell

Firebringer

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 10:24 AM
Ill give you a clue day one on my role. Most hated town role, I don't even think any of you know what my most hated town role is, but w/e.

Also sure why not.

Sheriff Jailor here to lead the town to victory.

Follow me to victory or perish in my wake.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 10:38 AM
But then where would we get the evidence to lynch the right scum, playing it safe is not the best strategy if you are trying to get people to roleclaim what they are.

Maybe, but randoming doesn't seem like the best choice either. What if we reveal a role that wasn't supposed to be found in the first day, huh?

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 10:39 AM
Inb4 sekov and xramza are scum buddies

Your name should fit for day 2. Foreshadowing.....

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe, but randoming doesn't seem like the best choice either. What if we reveal a role that wasn't supposed to be found in the first day, huh?

Then you would work from there, but the idea behind it is to pressure those who are acting the most suspicious to see what the reaction and the role they claim would try and match up. Its always best to get a few ideas when town usually has the majority of the votes so it will tell us a few ideas on what people's playstyles are and how they are approaching the game initally.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 10:48 AM
Then you would work from there, but the idea behind it is to pressure those who are acting the most suspicious to see what the reaction and the role they claim would try and match up. Its always best to get a few ideas when town usually has the majority of the votes so it will tell us a few ideas on what people's playstyles are and how they are approaching the game initally.

Or it could backfire and end up killing an innocent person. Also, people might act suspicious for no reason at all, but that doesn't necessarily make them evil scumbag that belong in Davy Jones' Locker. Some, not me, but some people could say that you're acting suspicious for trying to make pyrats walk the plank so ye can find their roles and lunge at them. I'm not saying anything, but you know....like I said, anyone could be evil, or at least and evil as a pirate can get.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 10:59 AM
So one day I

And that's why I wrote the rest of the post in invisible ink.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 11:02 AM
Fun fact: we have either an arsonist or an electromaniac.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:04 AM
Fun fact: we have either an arsonist or an electromaniac.

We also got to contend with a Mass Murderer, A Hitman or A Serial Killer

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 11:05 AM
We also got to contend with a Mass Murderer, A Hitman or A Serial Killer

This guy read the setup.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:06 AM
Reading a setup is so last game.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:08 AM
This guy read the setup.

To a extent, but its good to actually know what we might be dealing with considering we are vs one which can attack every night and one which can stall for a huge attack.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 11:09 AM
To a extent, but its good to actually know what we might be dealing with considering we are vs one which can attack every night and one which can stall for a huge attack.

Stop contributing.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:10 AM
Stop contributing.

Should i stop, now thats a question which will keep me up for days, um no.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 11:12 AM
Stop contributing.

Exactly what an evil guy would say!

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:13 AM
Should i stop, now thats a question which will keep me up for days, um no.
Nobody asked you that question. How did it keep you up all night if you managed to answer it now btw?

Stop contributing.
YEAH GET ON STEALTHBOMBER LEVEL RIGHT!?!?!?!

Ohh god. That scares me.

It honestly doesn't make a huge difference today. Are we really going to not lynch on the assumption that we might not have a death from the Neutral tonight?

Besides directing night actions it won't really change day 1.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:13 AM
Exactly what an evil guy would say!

Exactly what a obvious mafia would say to lynch a newb town like Stealthbomber!

All the pieces are coming together, so who is your teammate Sekov?

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:17 AM
Nobody asked you that question. How did it keep you up all night if you managed to answer it now btw?

Was making a joke, since he was saying stop contributing, it reassures me that the troll of stealthbomber is strong.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 11:17 AM
Exactly what a obvious mafia would say to lynch a newb town like Stealthbomber!

All the pieces are coming together, so who is your teammate Sekov?

It's all adding up to a bigger puzzle, isn't it obvious who's my ally by now? I mean you can figure it out by looking at the chat so far . It's all open to interpretation.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:18 AM
Can we all agree I am the leader of this town?

Follow me to victory scrubs, I got this game.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:18 AM
It's all adding up to a bigger puzzle, isn't it obvious who's my ally by now? I mean you can figure it out by looking at the chat so far . It's all open to interpretation.

Your ally is MattZed. Figured it out.

You will vote MattZed now or else I am getting you lynched tomorrow.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 11:19 AM
Can we all agree I am the leader of this town?

Follow me to victory scrubs, I got this game.

Don't you mean the leader of this ship?

Your ally is MattZed. Figured it out.

You will vote MattZed now or else I am getting you lynched tomorrow.

Your word is my command, oh Exalted one! Time to change the vote again
MattZed

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:21 AM
Your compliance has been noted soldier.

Their is hope for you yet.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:25 AM
Sense of betrayal i am seeing in the one they name 'Sekov'.

sekov

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:28 AM

sekov

Are you the real ally of MattZed?

This will not go unpunished or forgotten. Wait for Day 2. You will pay Mikecall.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 11:28 AM

sekov

That might be a good CALL Mike if it wasn't false. Like I said before, It's open to interpretation on which side I am ^^.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:31 AM
Are you the real ally of MattZed?

This will not go unpunished or forgotten. Wait for Day 2. You will pay Mikecall.

From what way will you will pay me if i was somehow the real ally of the person you call 'MattZed'.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:40 AM
From what way will you will pay me if i was somehow the real ally of the person you call 'MattZed'.

With a lynch I will pay you.
It will not be pleasant.

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 11:46 AM
Firebringer when has your day 1 FoS ever been correct?

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 11:47 AM
It will not be pleasant.

That would be grumsome, but then, where would the fun begin, all i know, your lynch might not go to surpass if a angry townsman or crazy neutral would get the kill done straight away.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 11:49 AM
It will not be pleasant.

You've got my full support and attention Admiral-Captain-Commodore-First.Mate-Lieutenant-Quartermaster-Boatswain-Cadet-Commander-Ensign-General-Commander-Navigator-Sergeant-Third.and.Second.Mate-Lord.Of.Utmost.Importance Firebringer.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 11:51 AM
POD hasn't posted yet get him!

Jk one of the only two FM's I have played in was hosted by him, Ocean Blue's name is lamer anyway.
Ocean Blue

powerofdeath
July 23rd, 2015, 11:55 AM
hi

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 11:56 AM
Firebringer when has your day 1 FoS ever been correct?
I don't know. I don't exactly keep track of my ability to find scum with my randomness. Not in FMs anyway.
In SC2Mafia game I found evil Day 2 (which you guys would consider Day 1) 3 games in a row last night.

Also if I never found Mafia Day 1 then perhaps I am due for a win! Theres a gambling fallacy right there if you can't find it :)

POD hasn't posted yet get him!

Jk one of the only two FM's I have played in was hosted by him, Ocean Blue's name is lamer anyway.
Ocean Blue

Follow me instead of voting Ocean! That guy is probably going to lurk. We deal with his kind later.

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 12:35 PM
I will never vote with you firebringer, not day 1.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 12:39 PM
So Firebringer has got the full support of the pirate sekov, we need to stop him before his gains enough forces to lynch us all.

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 12:40 PM
I will never vote with you firebringer, not day 1.
How dare you speak to your leader in this fashion.

Don't you realize I am the town savior?

So Firebringer has got the full support of the pirate sekov, we need to stop him before his gains enough forces to lynch us all.

You should only fear me if you are scum. If you are town you should be at my side. But you wanting to protect MattZed tells me you are his partner in crime.

Darkcrusader
July 23rd, 2015, 12:55 PM

Swab the deck ye lily-livered scurvy dog. Also I'm going to sleep now. But my vote will remain, yer still a MilkmaidMike, ye bee a traitor to the çause.

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 01:00 PM
You should only fear me if you are scum. If you are town you should be at my side. But you wanting to protect MattZed tells me you are his partner in crime.

Fear you?, over my dead body, and for your second assumption, no i aint protecting MattZed since i dont find him scummy at all. For the moment, i am keeping my vote on Xramza until others have either posted their assumptions or have contributed to the chat.

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 01:37 PM
"Voting is enabled in 48 hours from this post, 19:00 CEST / GMT+1."

see you all in 48 hours

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 01:39 PM
Bareth the Storyteller

I almost shit my pants reading this, I thought FMGM actually signed up for a game and was gonna have to be paddled

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 01:44 PM
Rest of the thread isn't worth commenting on

but i got leads already

c u nignogs in 48

Firebringer
I almost want to vote Orpz cause I hate that avatar. What happened to the boxer? I miss the old you. The new you scares me.

Firebringer
Rest of the thread isn't worth commenting on

but i got leads already

c u nignogs in 48

If you have leads then something is worth commenting on >.>

Mikecall
July 23rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
Fear you?, over my dead body, and for your second assumption, no i aint protecting MattZed since i dont find him scummy at all. For the moment, i am keeping my vote on Xramza until others have either posted their assumptions or have contributed to the chat.

Sekov i mean

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 02:27 PM
Well we have lots of time to do absolutely nothing. Anyone who knows what questions to ask want to ask some questions to get some townie points? If you do, you're probably scum for needing townie points.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 04:01 PM
Pineapple.

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 05:10 PM
Firebringer, I can't follow the sheriff jailor if he's voting me. :(

Maybe we can go for Hypersniper? I know the sheriff jailor follows no trains but his own, but how about I unvote and you start one on Hypersniper, call it "anti-lurker pressure" or whatnot.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
If there's gonna be a train I'm not going to be the caboose!
Hypersniper

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 05:19 PM
If there's gonna be a train I'm not going to be the caboose!
Hypersniper
You're missing the point. Firebringer needs to start the train!

Or at least he does when the votes reset.

xramza
July 23rd, 2015, 05:22 PM
Nothing matters yet until the votes reset

As untrue as that was, I forgot how spectacular I am at rhyming and poetry, that one took a long time, guys.

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2015, 05:52 PM
Baaaaah

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 09:21 PM
Lurk mode activate

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 10:48 PM
read thread again
was disappointed again

though I found another lead

Hypersniper

Seems like clown but actually is infallible logic of the highest order.
Hypersniper

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 10:49 PM
Mattzed is confirmed town

Firebringer
July 23rd, 2015, 10:58 PM
Thats not a question. Orpz should be modkilled for abusing the green!

Also @MattZed I am sorry young disciple but you are a member of the mafia. I take no joy from this vote.

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 11:03 PM

???

MattZed
July 23rd, 2015, 11:13 PM
*MattZed

Also @MattZed I am sorry young disciple but you are a member of the mafia. I take no joy from this vote.
What if I told you that Hypersniper was my scumbuddy?

deathworlds
July 23rd, 2015, 11:17 PM
What if I told you that Hypersniper was my scumbuddy?

I would call that a stupid WIFOMing hypothetical that doesn't help town.

Orpz
July 23rd, 2015, 11:21 PM

heheheheh mod abuse

Firebringer
July 24th, 2015, 07:06 AM
So.

You admit to the abuse!!!!

Don't lie!

ika
July 24th, 2015, 08:12 AM
mod abuse whos doign what?

Darkcrusader
July 24th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Oh geez, I wonder when the first night will start.

Mikecall
July 24th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Oh geez, I wonder when the first night will start.

Who knows, Got to wait 48 hours and its already been a day so tomorrow will the lynching commence.

Darkcrusader
July 24th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Who knows, Got to wait 48 hours and its already been a day so tomorrow will the lynching commence.

What lynch? Ye scarvy dog, we'll make someone walk the plank so he'd get eaten by sharks and what not! Yaaaar

RLVG
July 24th, 2015, 10:20 AM
I forgot to mention that 20 minutes ago, we reached the first 24 hours out of the additional 48 hours.

Stealthbomber16
July 24th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Hail Satan.

Mikecall
July 24th, 2015, 10:43 AM
I thought it was closing in on a day or was over it, that means in 24 hours, the fun shall begin, depending how sekov and firebringer try and represent it.

Darkcrusader
July 24th, 2015, 11:00 AM
I thought it was closing in on a day or was over it, that means in 24 hours, the fun shall begin, depending how sekov and firebringer try and represent it.

It will be just like a lawyer and a politician, umm I mean.... a pyrat barrister and a navi sailor?

Stealthbomber16
July 24th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Hail Satan again.

Stealthbomber16
July 24th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Did you guys know this is what Blackout does?

Mikecall
July 24th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Hail God, Not Satan!!!

Stealthbomber16
July 24th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Hail God, Not Satan!!!

(^o_o)^ Hail Satan ^(o_o^)

Stealthbomber16
July 24th, 2015, 03:24 PM
(^o_o)^ Hail Satan ^(o_o^)

Holy crap that was hard to make on a phone.

deathworlds
July 24th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Holy crap that was hard to make on a phone.

Hail Ra and no one else.

You filthy heretics.

Orpz
July 24th, 2015, 08:31 PM
a l m o s t v o t i n g t i m e

deathworlds
July 24th, 2015, 08:40 PM
a l m o s t v o t i n g t i m e

When it is time for the people of the cruise ship to vote we must all vote firebringer at the same time.

Orpz
July 24th, 2015, 08:48 PM
agreed

Stealthbomber16
July 25th, 2015, 06:17 AM
Renounce your faith!

Firebringer
July 25th, 2015, 10:05 AM
You cannot silence the Bringer of Fire.

Orpz trying to go against me?

Deathworlds knows I am town and is trying to mislynch me. This will not bode well for you Death for Day 2.

Everyone will know who caused my fall. They will turn on you faster than you tried to get them to turn on me.

I cannot be killed.
I cannot be silenced.
I cannot be stopped.

The mafia will fall before my knees and beg for mercy. I will not grant them any. For everyone BURNS when they touch FIRE

RLVG
July 25th, 2015, 10:13 AM
I had dinner, so I wasn't around to announce.

Day 1 officially starts now and voting is possible!

Players : (randomized order)

- Sekov
- Mikecall
- hypersniper
- Shifty
- powerofdeath
- Firebringer
- MattZed
- ika
- deathworlds
- Ocean Blue
- xramza
- Orpz
- Stealthbomber16

Day ends in 48 hours (or in 24 hours if someone was lynched before 24 hours)
Link 1 (My default timezone) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Norway+19%3A00+27th+July+2015)
Link 2 (Might be 5 hours too much) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Norway+CEST+19%3A00+27th+July+2015)

Firebringer
July 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
MattZed

It had to be done.
There was nothing I could do.

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
The mafia will fall before my knees and beg for mercy. I will not grant them any. For everyone BURNS when they touch FIRE

Even though we have 2 killing factions and not 1, also the collecting of valauble players indicates that you want to gain enough votes, from said people, and trying to vote out anyone who seem to be suspicious to you and not taking into consideration on who the other voters are. From all we know, the followers that you are trying to acquire could be the evil killers using you for protection against the other players who might be concerned about your actions.

Firebringer
July 25th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Even though we have 2 killing factions and not 1, also the collecting of valauble players indicates that you want to gain enough votes, from said people, and trying to vote out anyone who seem to be suspicious to you and not taking into consideration on who the other voters are. From all we know, the followers that you are trying to acquire could be the evil killers using you for protection against the other players who might be concerned about your actions.

Stop trying to logic me. It will fail 10 out of 10 times.

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:16 AM
Ocean Blue

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Stop trying to logic me. It will fail 10 out of 10 times.

But then, where is the fun in that?

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:22 AM
But then, where is the fun in that?

The right question is , fun for whom? You or 'Bringer? ^^

Firebringer
July 25th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Fun for everyone?

Mikecall falling back on logic. The weakest defense ever.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:26 AM
It's just strange that both you and Mike are at each other's throats. I really hope that one of you isn't evil :>

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Something to pass the time, anyways, just wanted to get a conversation going but still got those people who havent spoke yet like ocean blue who i want to here talking.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:34 AM
I wonder where's that shifty personality. He or she hasn't spoken either. Mhm

Firebringer
July 25th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Me and Mike are probably both town.

Where are my supporters for the MattZed train?

They all hiding to see if I get turned on first?

I think evil is waiting in shadows to see if they want to be opportunistic on MattZed or me.

MattZed obviously is Mafia so they want to wait for everyone to betray their beloved Sheriff Jailor.

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:46 AM
I wonder where's that shifty personality. He or she hasn't spoken either. Mhm

He is probably lurking or trying to catch up on the 48 hours of gossip that all of us did.

Orpz
July 25th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Me and Mike are probably both town.

Where are my supporters for the MattZed train?

They all hiding to see if I get turned on first?

I think evil is waiting in shadows to see if they want to be opportunistic on MattZed or me.

MattZed obviously is Mafia so they want to wait for everyone to betray their beloved Sheriff Jailor.

>voting confirmed town

my shekels

Orpz
July 25th, 2015, 10:49 AM
MattZed

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Wow, you're both really twisting it up xD. He's most likely town anyway, so if I were you, I'd stop randoming my scum buddy. Ooops, almost slipped away.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Okay Yolo. MattZed

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 10:53 AM
I wouldnt jump straight to lynch straight away, let the other people contribute to the chat then a more decisive decision can be made. Also Shifty, why the lurking, contribute to the chat.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 10:57 AM
We had enough time for banters and small talks, but now it's time for action, now it's time for us to take a stance and find those Jolly Rogers who be the scums of the ship.

Orpz
July 25th, 2015, 11:08 AM
I wouldnt jump straight to lynch straight away, let the other people contribute to the chat then a more decisive decision can be made. Also Shifty, why the lurking, contribute to the chat.

MikeCall

Shifty
July 25th, 2015, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure what to contribute yet, as I am still trying to get a minor idea of everyone's alignment so far.

Mikecall
July 25th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Did we now sekov, did we now, from this extra time, i would of expected a lot more people to make an appearence but it seems that they didnt due to them either lurking or being inactive.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Did we now sekov, did we now, from this extra time, i would of expected a lot more people to make an appearence but it seems that they didnt due to them either lurking or being inactive.

Most of them just sent their faction's pirate ambassadors to spy the others. We've got more than enough clues to figure something out whilst waiting for them to make a move.

deathworlds
July 25th, 2015, 11:57 AM
My vote stays.

Firebringer

MattZed
July 25th, 2015, 12:58 PM
I've already told you who I know is scum.

Hypersniper

Follow the deputy Sheriff Jailor to victory!

Shifty
July 25th, 2015, 12:59 PM
I will lay low until the players who have yet to post since the vote reset shows up.

deathworlds
July 25th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Inb4 hypersniper is the investigator or detective.

Darkcrusader
July 25th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Inb4 hypersniper is the investigator or detective.

Don't spoil it :3

xramza
July 25th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Stealthbomber16
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

RLVG
July 25th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

Edit : Old memes beside, I'm announcing I might not be around during the deadline if an early lynch occurs due to complete redecorating of my room.

xramza
July 25th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Last person to link [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] wins my [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

But seriously, with two confirmed investigator roles in the game we can probably afford to nl. That being said, if we lynch either killer it's basically gg

MattZed
July 25th, 2015, 05:16 PM
I remember when I had a Thunderfury drop when I was Paragon 70, then a Shard of Hate when I was Paragon 96. All my friends called hax.

Also you know Hypersniper is scum. Otherwise he'd have posted by now. Follow me to victory, town!

deathworlds
July 25th, 2015, 05:26 PM
But seriously, with two confirmed investigator roles in the game we can probably afford to nl. That being said, if we lynch either killer it's basically gg

Keep in mind we ONLY have two investigative roles. Neither of which can immediately pin a killer.

Plus we have no idea what the other TPRs could be, knowing RLVG it's completely randomized.

xramza
July 25th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Oh right, I forgot about that, we should totally lynch but we're not going to get the numbers for it.
Anyways, this guy seems really neutral and yet not a jester somehow from his posts and I can't pinpoint why, this frightens me. MattZed

Stealthbomber16
July 26th, 2015, 10:27 AM
[/vote]Sekov[/vote]
He randomized the order of the players before the game and assigned roles that way.

Reading now

Stealthbomber16
July 26th, 2015, 10:29 AM
[/vote]Sekov[/vote]
He randomized the order of the players before the game and assigned roles that way.

Reading now
Jajajaja
Sekov

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Jajajaja
Sekov

Did you just fucking vote me because I'm on the first place and you're on the last?xD

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Can orpz or pod show up? I really want some intelligent input.

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Jajajaja
Sekov

Two can play this game you dummy
Sekov

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 12:20 PM

After I agree to link my S-FM with you, this is how you treat my intelligence? :(

Follow me to victory on the Hypersniper train!

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 12:41 PM
After I agree to link my S-FM with you, this is how you treat my intelligence? :(

Follow me to victory on the Hypersniper train!

Soz, I didn't have coffee, I was still half asleep.

Stealthbomber16
July 26th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Two can play this game you dummy
Sekov

Stupid sheep must die!
Sekov

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Stupid sheep must die!
Sekov

I'm the shepard not the sheep. Get your facts straight.

RLVG
July 26th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I have sendt a prod to players that's 100% absent.

Stealthbomber16
July 26th, 2015, 01:20 PM
OH MY GOD IM FINALLY HOME OMG WTF

I love my computer <3

powerofdeath
July 26th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Hypersniper

hypersniper

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I have sendt a prod to players that's 100% absent.

Props for using white bold text btw.

Try sending a PM to bareth to msg the inactives.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 03:43 PM
hypersniper
You could all learn from this man's example.

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I went to the Angels game today. Trout with the grand slam :love:

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 03:46 PM

idk what orpz you've been playing with

Hypersniper

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 03:56 PM
idk what orpz you've been playing with

Hypersniper
There may be hope for this town yet.

powerofdeath
July 26th, 2015, 04:02 PM
wtf is that dark squares on ur forehead orpz?

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 04:19 PM
wtf is that dark squares on ur forehead orpz?

I have no idea. It was a bright day

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 04:21 PM
I have no idea. It was a bright day
I preferred the last image. You had nice teeth.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Shifty, I see your name there reading the thread. Based on the statements you've made so far, you seem like the kind of player who would like to pressure lurkers. Join the glorious Hypersniper train?

Shifty
July 26th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Shifty, I see your name there reading the thread. Based on the statements you've made so far, you seem like the kind of player who would like to pressure lurkers. Join the glorious Hypersniper train?
Well, I said earlier that I'd wait a bit..
Fuck it, I'll hop on.
hypersniper

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Hypersniper
Even if hypersniper does end up being an important role to the town, I wouldn't anticipate him being a huge asset even with such power.

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Hypersniper
Even if hypersniper does end up being an important role to the town, I wouldn't anticipate him being a huge asset even with such power.

True, but this is a scum post.

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 05:49 PM
I preferred the last image. You had nice teeth.

True but then I watched a trailer for a movie about Vin Diesel fighting witches with a flaming sword and realized how uncool I was in comparison. So I went out and took the hardest looking selfie I could do.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 05:52 PM
I apologize for being honest.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Hypersniper
If he's town, then we save RLVG the hassle of replacing/modkilling him. On the other hand, you've said it yourself that if we can get a killer tonight, we're golden. If Hypersniper is an inactive scum, then there's a very low chance of him being replaced; RLVG would probably just let his partner do his night actions for him. It's a rather low-risk lynch if it goes through.

On the other hand, we should stay open for the possibility that he roleclaims in time. Certainly shouldn't end a day early to lynch him, even if it is D1.

Don't you dare divert this train.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Wait for his claim guiz.

If he doesn't claim/post by end of day then we can lynch.

Inb4 everyone on the train is scum.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Wasting a lynch on someone possibly getting mod killed is bad play. Like lynching someone with heart attack on sc2

I don't know how my protege got so many followers but you guys are backing wrong horse.

I am town leader, MattZed is mafia.

He is the anti Christ and I am Jesus

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Wait for his claim guiz.

If he doesn't claim/post by end of day then we can lynch.

Inb4 everyone on the train is scum.
He's got like 12 hours or something, (I think, the extended day has kinda thrown my head off track) something tells me he's not going to post by the end of the day but we shall see. With the relatively small number of very active players it's incredibly unlikely that we would get two more votes before day end anyways, but it's worth a shot as he is probably our lowest risk lynch maybe aside from Ocean Blue. T

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Wasting a lynch on someone possibly getting mod killed is bad play. Like lynching someone with heart attack on sc2

I fucking hate you. I hope you only get partnered with bruno as scum.

Otherwise I approve the rest of the quoted post.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:08 PM
It's going to be our fucking luck if ocean blue and hypersniper are the detective and investigator.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:09 PM
I fucking hate you. I hope you only get partnered with bruno as scum.

Otherwise I approve the rest of the quoted post.
If I got partnered with Bruno as scum I would be first one in line to lynch him.

Also luv you to bae.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:10 PM

I don't know how my protege got so many followers but you guys are backing wrong horse.

I am town leader, MattZed is mafia.

We're not lynching him yet, Sheriff Jailor. You know as well as I do that the point is to pressure those who need some pressure. Hypersniper is a fine candidate.

I must, however, disagree on "lynching someone who would be modkilled" for precisely the reason I outlined to xramza: an inactive scum is far less likely to be modkilled than an inactive town.

If he can't manage to roleclaim in time, he ought to face the hammer.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:11 PM
It's going to be our fucking luck if ocean blue and hypersniper are the detective and investigator.\
Well, we've got one reserve player so keeping one of them alive is probably worth it just in case

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:12 PM
It's Funny I don't get why death hates me. I am kinda curious now.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Plan:

Step 1: Out witch and one person from yellow team, lynch em

Step 2: Jailor (if he exists) and invest or detective claim

Step 3: Sit back and have them carry town

Step 4: win

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:15 PM
It's Funny I don't get why death hates me. I am kinda curious now.

Stop quoting things from games that don't even exist yet.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Guys I read the setup and forgot about the neutral slot. Hypersniper is a genius and he's actually the jester, gg

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:18 PM
What quote?

Anyways I would love to see what our number one fail town member pros has to say about the fail train he is on.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Too bad there's no downside to us lynching him even if he is the jester.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Guys I read the setup and forgot about the neutral slot. Hypersniper is a genius and he's actually the jester, gg

Me thinks if anyone got jester it was mike call because reasons.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:19 PM
No host would let someone go 100% inactive to jester victory. The fact that he hasn't posted actually gives us more reason to suspect he's not jester. Do not lose faith the train.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:21 PM
No host would let someone go 100% inactive to jester victory. The fact that he hasn't posted actually gives us more reason to suspect he's not jester. Do not lose faith the train.
Have I mentioned I hate host meta?

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Lynching jester wouldn't even be a bad thing. All a jester would do is screw the town up later on, and the town doesn't lose any members from doing so. It's a hell of a lot better than killing a townie. Why are we even considering this? Oh right, because I brought it up, wow

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:26 PM
In retrospect I've been completely useless on day 1. I could probably ask more questions or something, I'm pretty bad at playing aggressively.

I haven't been as useless as hypersniper though :^)

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry senpai, but I have succumbed to the disease of logic in my attempt to rid this ship of the vile scum within it.

In retrospect I've been completely useless on day 1. I could probably ask more questions or something, I'm pretty bad at playing aggressively.

I haven't been as useless as hypersniper though :^)
You have voted well today, and I forgive you. You are indeed not the LVP.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Do you think questions are actually useful?

If so what are the best questions?

Who are the most tow like here?

Who is the most evil here?

Why aren't you voting MattZed?

I feel so useful.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:30 PM

I feel so useful.
If I ask him a direct question, will senpai notice me?

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Bah, it's annoying how the multiquote feature doesn't go away after you've already made a post quoting it.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:32 PM

I feel so useful.
These questions are for everyone.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:34 PM
These questions are for everyone.
Respond to senpai's questions by asking a question.

Senpai does not notice.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:36 PM
If I ask him a direct question, will senpai notice me?
No.

You have only earned my vote for being part of the mafia

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Time to ask the REAL questions.

1. What role were you hoping for?

2. What is your allignment.

3. What scum should we deal with first?

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:39 PM

I feel so useful.
1. Yeah, they can be
2. That's the problem, I don't have the slightest idea
3. I like Sekov, Shifty, Stealthbomber, and maybe Firebringer.
4. I don't like the people who haven't posted because, well, they haven't posted. Out of the people that do talk, I don't really like Mikecall or Mattzed. Mattzed seems more neutral to me than anything though. I won't really hesitate too much to vote with the ones I'm not fans of though because each scum team only has two players, so it's perfectly possible that even if my (sub-optimal at best) d1 scumhunting skills are correct they're voting on the neutral or someone on the other scum team.
5. I would be willing to vote him, but I feel a lynch on hypersniper is much more likely to happen by day end.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:41 PM

1. Jailor. Shocker right?
2. Mafia. You couldn't get me lynched even if you tried
3. MattZed

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:47 PM

1. The citizen that can't die N1.
2. The same as Firebringer's.
3. Hypersniper, the eternal lurker scum. Remember that game where you guys let him lurk his way through multiple days and I had to literally come back from the dead to straighten things out? Let's not do that again.

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 06:48 PM

I feel so useful.

Yes.

A/S/L?

Me.

xRamza.

I'm a big fan of Day 1 Random Lynches but MattZed dies D1/N1 in like, every single S-FM.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM

Oh, round two.
1. I love benign neutral roles. So jester, amnesiac, survivor, probably not executioner though. I happily take citizen or doctor as well.
2. Vermaak 88 ofc
3. I assume you mean roles, not players. The witch and the murderer are probably the best ones to catch, since we have last wills and players are notified if the indirect killer has a charge/douse on them. The evil citizen is, of course, the least threatening of the scum but they're in the same investigative pairing as regular citizen so they could be hard to catch. We may want to see what role the direct killer has, as if they're a hitman they could easily end up killing their partner which would be hilarious.
If you mean players, whoever posts first day 2

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM

1. Electromaniac.

2. Scum.

3. Me.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:51 PM
I don't think I can play this game anymore

I am distracted by how cool orpz looks.

What were we talking about again?

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 06:53 PM
I don't think I can play this game anymore

I am distracted by how cool orpz looks.

What were we talking about again?

Is it as cool as Chris Pratt riding a motorcycle alongside velociraptors?

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Btw I am role claiming at end of today so I can lead town tomorrow. I figure I hate my role enough so if I die no loss and it's easy to confirm role so would be great for town.

Orpz
July 26th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Btw I am role claiming at end of today so I can lead town tomorrow. I figure I hate my role enough so if I die no loss and it's easy to confirm role so would be great for town.

This is enough wifom for me to believe you're confirmed town

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 06:58 PM
I always knew you were the true sheriff jailor, senpai.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 07:06 PM
What if I claimed to everyone that I was the escort before night one even begins?
What if I was in, in fact, zero danger if the yellow stabby guy is the serial killer or the hitman since if they're the serial killer you guys can easily see that there were two deaths from him assuming that the vigilante doesn't shoot so whoever is in my last will is the serial killer, and what target of the hitman would waste their shot on an escort claim?
What if the red guys aren't too much of a threat to me because they take 2+ nights to kill and the witch wouldn't use their power on me in their right minds on me?
Or, what if, it's all a lie?

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 07:09 PM
What if I claimed to everyone that I was the escort before night one even begins?
What if I was in, in fact, zero danger if the yellow stabby guy is the serial killer or the hitman since if they're the serial killer you guys can easily see that there were two deaths from him assuming that the vigilante doesn't shoot so whoever is in my last will is the serial killer, and what target of the hitman would waste their shot on an escort claim?
What if the red guys aren't too much of a threat to me because they take 2+ nights to kill and the witch wouldn't use their power on me in their right minds on me?
Or, what if, it's all a lie?
I believe the answer to all of your questions is "WIFOM."

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Xramza wants to discredit my claim before I even make it lol

Cautious town or frightened scum. Hmmmmm

Anyways my role isn't escort btw

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Witch will attempt to control tprs if her buddy is arson.

Witch + electromaniac is a very mean combo, witching charged targets onto each other.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Xramza wants to discredit my claim before I even make it lol

Cautious town or frightened scum. Hmmmmm

Anyways my role isn't escort btw
I don't intend to discredit your claim. What claim could I possibly be frightened of as scum?
I could see someone's least favorite town role being escort, though my purpose wasn't against you whatsoever.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I absolutely hate my role. I would've rather been a citizen.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 07:18 PM

I don't want to take guesses, even though you are going to allegedly claim anyways. It'll probably make sense once you do though.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 07:18 PM

Role claiming while the witch is alive is dumb.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 07:21 PM
I don't want to take guesses, even though you are going to allegedly claim anyways. It'll probably make sense once you do though.
It probably seems like I am dropping hints and trying to get you guys to guess but I really just wanted it voiced that I don't like it. It will make sense when I say it.

Role claiming while the witch is alive is dumb.
I disagree.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 07:24 PM
It probably seems like I am dropping hints and trying to get you guys to guess but I really just wanted it voiced that I don't like it. It will make sense when I say it.

I disagree.

K I know your role now.

You're claiming journalist right?

ika
July 26th, 2015, 07:25 PM
is it bad i just realized this game was going on now?

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 07:27 PM

What do you think of firebringers role claim?

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 07:28 PM
There's still more than enough time in the day for you to hammer or pressure Hypersniper before the day ends.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 07:34 PM
K I know your role now.

You're claiming journalist right?

Why would it be journalist though, they're basically just a citizen who lets other people anonymously send their reads and claims the next day, I would love having that role

ika
July 26th, 2015, 07:39 PM
what he claim vs whats beign sepculated?

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 07:41 PM
It does indeed seem a little logical to actually wait for his claim and not sit and waste our mental space on it.

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 07:43 PM
what he claim vs whats beign sepculated?
Relevant posts are below. It's not as much worth our time as we're giving it, though.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Why would it be journalist though, they're basically just a citizen who lets other people anonymously send their reads and claims the next day, I would love having that role

1. Firebringer isn't afraid of claiming in presence of witch. So no night action.

2. He does not like the role (so it's not jailor)

3. He claims he's not citizen

4. Journalist is confirmable and can lead town (which is something he claims he can do)

ika
July 26th, 2015, 07:51 PM
i say we wait it out then...

i mean its pointless to spec on RLVG setup.

Firebringer
July 26th, 2015, 07:54 PM
I say we go back to those questions me and death asked.

I will claim at end of day no point in wasting time speculating it.

ika
July 26th, 2015, 08:01 PM
link? im tired and going to pass soon with work in the morn so im going short term here

MattZed
July 26th, 2015, 08:06 PM
link? im tired and going to pass soon with work in the morn so im going short term here
The supreme questions, which have been handed down to you to answer, are:

I feel so useful.

And, while we're at it, how do you feel about the Hypersniper train?

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 08:07 PM
It's safe to say i'm in favor of a no-lynch today.

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Yep, we don't really have anything expect the speculation of a witch and that MattZed is evil.

Who are the most town like here?

1/2. To be honest, I'd say that Firebringer and Mikecall are most likely either going to be part of town or evil. I'm just saying that you just wanted to vote MattZed day one just for the sakes of it, or that there might be a tiny chance that he might be evil.
2. Stealthbomber16 is being obviously evil, he praises Satan, he barely gives a message or two and when he's not busy spying on people he's even joining the MattZed scum vote train or voting me because my position on the fucking list.
3. Because people have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to make MattZed walk off the plank xD on day fucking one. He might be a good guy, I trust him.
Also back to 1, xramza is most likely the other town like dude, except me, he's the only one with an avatar that looks remotely like a pirate, on a swabbing pirate mafia game xD. So, if someone was town of all of us, he'd be the one.

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Yep, we don't really have anything expect the speculation of a witch and that MattZed is evil.

1/2. To be honest, I'd say that Firebringer and Mikecall are most likely either going to be part of town or evil. I'm just saying that you just wanted to vote MattZed day one just for the sakes of it, or that there might be a tiny chance that he might be evil.
2. Stealthbomber16 is being obviously evil, he praises Satan, he barely gives a message or two and when he's not busy spying on people he's even joining the MattZed scum vote train or voting me because my position on the fucking list.
3. Because people have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to make MattZed walk off the plank xD on day fucking one. He might be a good guy, I trust him.
Also back to 1, xramza is most likely the other town like dude, except me, he's the only one with an avatar that looks remotely like a pirate, on a swabbing pirate mafia game xD. So, if someone was town of all of us, he'd be the one.
Do you, by chance, know anyone with six fingers on their right hand?

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Anyone want me to post a complex crytogram for people to solve?

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 10:51 PM
Do you, by chance, know anyone with six fingers on their right hand?
My brother, how did you know him?

xramza
July 26th, 2015, 10:58 PM
My brother, how did you know him?

My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man.

deathworlds
July 26th, 2015, 11:13 PM
When exactly does day end? There is no clear indicater of a day end time.

Darkcrusader
July 26th, 2015, 11:20 PM
My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man.

Well then....this is awkward....

RLVG
July 27th, 2015, 01:39 AM
When exactly does day end? There is no clear indicater of a day end time.

There is.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=500346&viewfull=1#post500346

deathworlds
July 27th, 2015, 02:23 AM
There is.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32452-S-FM-147-The-Terrible-Events-of-the-Cruise-Ship?p=500346&viewfull=1#post500346

Thanks, I didn't see it because it was not the first post.

RLVG
July 27th, 2015, 02:43 AM
Thanks, I didn't see it because it was not the first post.

First post has shortcuts, below the one liner Yellow sentence.

Mikecall
July 27th, 2015, 02:54 AM
hypersniper

Hypersniper, the one who lurks and stays inactive, i will be quite suprised if he turns up as any important role for the town.

deathworlds
July 27th, 2015, 03:03 AM
I'm going to bed, and I highly advise against putting him at L-1

Scum could ninja hammer.