PDA

View Full Version : Mafia - ARK: Survival Evolved Server Discussion

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 04:49 PM
it was meant for discussion im sorry damus the moderator is incapable of being professional and discussing a topic thnx 4 ur time 2 read this :)

Frog
June 21st, 2015, 04:51 PM
Join or don't join.

We're going to construct epic brontosaurus high bases to park our pteradactyls on.

Haters can hate from the bottom.

PM Coast for directions to join the server as it's complicated.

fred
June 21st, 2015, 04:51 PM
You're welcome to create a thread discussing it. When i said not to continue, I meant not continue battling it out with Damus. Seperate yourselves or the infractions will begin.

I don't like having to moderate people if I don't have to.

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 04:54 PM
i was asking why it was locked pls stay on topic thank u for ur time

i wouldve hoped for more professionalism from this staff :\ @ frog

also mr. fred, no i understand this was made b4 u said flaming, but damus outright attacked me in my thread created to simply spark a little debate on whether or not this community is capable of retaining interest in long term games like that, u remember the minecraft days and some remember the rust days

hosting 'official' sc2maf servers for other games just don't work, u get like 5 core people max and then within 1 - 2 month time they just lose interest

mr. graves attacked me and i demand repercussions for his inappropriate behavior

Cryptonic
June 21st, 2015, 04:56 PM
@last thread

Plus, 99% of the discussion will happen on Skype, so I doubt it will increase forum activity at all.

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 04:56 PM
also, how can we be sure the staff will not spawn things for themselves? it happened on the minecraft server

fred
June 21st, 2015, 04:58 PM
The problem is that people don't promote the server or try and reach out to whatever community we have. I have no problem in actively promoting the server. If people lose interest then so be it. If you don't at least try, you'll never succeed :)

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 04:58 PM
especially if coast is admin on the server, he lied and cheated in mafia how can we trust he wouldnt in ark

Coast
June 21st, 2015, 05:00 PM
especially if coast is admin on the server, he lied and cheated in mafia how can we trust he wouldnt in ark

lol. My strategy was only lying and it was a damn good strategy. We just have a bunch of softies around here who can't seperate actual abuse from brilliant gameplay.

Frog
June 21st, 2015, 05:00 PM
i was asking why it was locked pls stay on topic thank u for ur time

i wouldve hoped for more professionalism from this staff :\ @ frog

Bruno, as long as you've been here, policy questions have always been posted to answer hall. Not in genereal discussion.

Regarding your original topic, refer to my first post in this thread:

Dinosaurs, epic bases.

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 05:11 PM
Bruno, as long as you've been here, policy questions have always been posted to answer hall. Not in genereal discussion.

Regarding your original topic, refer to my first post in this thread:

Dinosaurs, epic bases.

that doesnt assure me that staff will not spawn things n pocket their chests with items not legitimately obtained thnk u 4 ur time

Coast
June 21st, 2015, 05:18 PM
that doesnt assure me that staff will not spawn things n pocket their chests with items not legitimately obtained thnk u 4 ur time

dun wurry man we all refunded game because they all have shit compooters and culdnt run it the seerver is already shut down but thnk u 4 trolling and entertaining me kbye

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 05:23 PM
dun wurry man we all refunded game because they all have shit compooters and culdnt run it the seerver is already shut down but thnk u 4 trolling and entertaining me kbye

steam doesnt give refunds please dont troll in my topic, once again the sc2maf staff exemplifies professionalism :)

Coast
June 21st, 2015, 05:26 PM
l2google noob http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 05:26 PM
l2google noob http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds

personal attacks and continued trolling

Coast
June 21st, 2015, 05:27 PM
personal attacks and continued trolling

i know u r but what am i

Cryptonic
June 21st, 2015, 05:30 PM
Why do you close a topic for arguing, and then all join in the new topic to antagonize..?

Firebringer
June 21st, 2015, 05:36 PM
This thread made my day.

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 05:41 PM
i love how staff can troll and bully all they want

fred
June 21st, 2015, 05:42 PM
./thread end

Bruno has won the battle. Our Ark run is over.

ONTO THE NEXT GAME.

BananaCucho
June 21st, 2015, 05:49 PM
I stand with Bruno.

#BrunoMatters

Firebringer
June 21st, 2015, 05:51 PM
I stand with Bruno.

#BrunoMatters

Obvious evil

BananaCucho

Bruno
June 21st, 2015, 06:03 PM
i like how u punks personal attack cause ur mod but ur 2 baby cause my personal attacks actually sting so if i try 2 personal attack back id just get infracted

Firebringer
June 21st, 2015, 06:16 PM
i like how u punks personal attack cause ur mod but ur 2 baby cause my personal attacks actually sting so if i try 2 personal attack back id just get infracted

I am sorry Bruno, who is being mean to you?

Ill deal with them.

They can't hurt my Bruno.

BananaCucho
June 21st, 2015, 06:17 PM
Obvious evil

BananaCucho
Yawn

Firebringer
June 21st, 2015, 06:27 PM
Yawn

Are you the one hurting my Bruno?

I will not stand for this.

BananaCucho
June 21st, 2015, 06:29 PM
Are you the one hurting my Bruno?

I will not stand for this.
Derp

Slaol
June 22nd, 2015, 06:46 AM
@last thread

Plus, 99% of the discussion will happen on Skype, so I doubt it will increase forum activity at all.

This is real. Frog speak to this pl0x

Frog
June 22nd, 2015, 06:58 AM
This is real. Frog speak to this pl0x

Speak to Crypt? Sure.

Will it increase forum activity? Maybe it will in the same way rivers are created when wolves are reintroduced to the wild. MMORPG bonds form cohesion within a group and may pick up otherwise inactives/lurkers in the community. Increased participation in extra-forum activities increase participation in actual forum activities (FM). How do you think we picked up so many new keepers recently? How do you think we've picked up so many new S-FM players?

Having said that, I feel a lot of toxic vibes in this thread. Just close it.

A) This thread should have been in answer hall in the first place
B) Ark Server is cancelled anyway

Bruno
June 22nd, 2015, 10:28 AM
Speak to Crypt? Sure.

Will it increase forum activity? Maybe it will in the same way rivers are created when wolves are reintroduced to the wild. MMORPG bonds form cohesion within a group and may pick up otherwise inactives/lurkers in the community. Increased participation in extra-forum activities increase participation in actual forum activities (FM). How do you think we picked up so many new keepers recently? How do you think we've picked up so many new S-FM players?

Having said that, I feel a lot of toxic vibes in this thread. Just close it.

A) This thread should have been in answer hall in the first place
B) Ark Server is cancelled anyway

:)

Bruno
June 22nd, 2015, 11:48 AM
frog is so butthurt rofl

reports all my posts

negreps me and says stop being toxic

sorry ur shitty little gay ass server didnt work out m8

SuperJack
June 22nd, 2015, 12:01 PM
frog is so butthurt rofl

reports all my posts

negreps me and says stop being toxic

sorry ur shitty little gay ass server didnt work out m8

You are a cool guy Bruno, but sometimes you are just a little too much.

I am also sorry the Server didn't work out, It would of been a nice change. Since the people who where going to play it are a great bunch of people.

Bruno
June 22nd, 2015, 12:05 PM
You are a cool guy Bruno, but sometimes you are just a little too much.

I am also sorry the Server didn't work out, It would of been a nice change. Since the people who where going to play it are a great bunch of people.

that nigga came swinging at me so ima swing back my nigga frfr 100

ManleyPalmerHall
August 11th, 2015, 04:21 PM
lol. My strategy was only lying and it was a damn good strategy. We just have a bunch of softies around here who can't seperate actual abuse from brilliant gameplay (http://hackerbot.net/fps/plus/337-ark).

that is a very thin line sir.

Exploiting and hacking sometimes look very similar to excelence^^

Lysergic
August 12th, 2015, 09:01 AM
So this thread seems to have run its course. If someone wants to take another stab at a server, it can be unlocked later.