PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} 1: 1-S2-1-6162256, 6: 1-S2-1-3881912, 7: 1-S2-1-6878294, 14: 1-S2-1-679995

Ira
June 2nd, 2015, 12:15 AM
Account Name: MynameisSJ
Account ID: #-S2-1-6162256
In-Game Name: TheBlacksWillEvolve

Crimes Committed: Skyping. Game-Throwing (calling out specific safe targets). Leave-Training.

Your Account Name: Aiden
Summary: Called out not to attack a specific player (a perfectly valid target). The four of them left the game together while 2 of them were still alive.

Account Name: YungAhmed
Account ID: #-S2-1-3881912
In-Game Name: Hi

Crimes Committed: Skyping. Game-Throwing (calling out specific safe targets). Leave-Training.

Summary: Called out not to attack a specific player (a perfectly valid target). The four of them left the game together while 2 of them were still alive.

Account Name: MissleCocks
Account ID: #-S2-1-6878294
In-Game Name: Ahmedsuckscock

Summary: Called out not to attack a specific player (a perfectly valid target). The four of them left the game together while 2 of them were still alive. (The in-game name reference to another players out-of-game name reinforces the idea that they knew each other.)

Account Name: imposter
Account ID: #-S2-1-679995
In-Game Name: Pedobear

Firebringer
June 2nd, 2015, 05:42 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct IDs
1. 1-S2-1-6162256 ; MynameisSj
2. 1-S2-1-3881912 ; YungAhmed
3. 1-S2-1-6878294 ; MissleCocks
4. 1-S2-1-679995 ; imposter
Players Added To Report:
N/A
Respective Hotkey:
1. MynameisSJ-ctrl+2
2. YungAhmed-7
3. MissleCocks-8
4. Imposter-ctrl+1
All players accused are next to each other on hotkeys, indication of skyping.
Previous Offenses:
1. MynameisSJ-None, this account is less than a year old.
2. YungAhmed-Possible Hacking (Unconfirmed), Skyping
3. MissleCocks-None, this account is about two months old
4. Imposter-None, this is not a starter account.
Game:
Pregame: Misslecocks is announced as a new player. Myname isSJ announces he has save, YungAhmed says he has save and to give it to him. One player leaves.
The Setup should be noted as a Lawless kind of Save. 3 Mafia, 3 Triad, 2 Jester, 2 Any Random, 1 MM, 1 Judge, Executioner, and 1 NEUT Random.

MyNameisSJ-TheBlacksWIIEvolve-Janitor-1
YungAhmed-Hi-Silencer-6
MissleCocks-ahmedsuckscock-Forger-7
Imposter-Pedobear-Judge-14

Days:
1. N/A
2. 2 claims consign and that 14 is mm. misslecocks claims 3, 4, 6 and 12 are triad along with himself [All of that is true, there is no town though and they have numbers] 6 calls 2 a exe and tries to vote him up along with 14. Everyone else votes 14 (Imposter). Player claims judge, they lynch him. Before lynch he says he is off to a new game, MyNameISSJ who is dead leaves after he says this and another player who abstained leaves (MissleCocks), YungAhmed leaves also after the lynch.
Nights:
All actions by accused will be noted in below as part of additional notes.

Was the game result altered?
Yes, losing two players of triad caused triad to eventually lose the game. Also Player asked GF not to kill someone who was (triad) that gave triad that number advantage to begin with.

Player Offenses:
1. MyNameIsSJ-Skyping
2. YungAhmed-Skyping
3. MissleCocks-Skyping
4. Imposter-Skyping

Recommended Actions:
1. MyNameISSJ-Smurf Ban
2. YungAhmed-Watch List x2
3. MissleCocks-Watch List x2
4. Imposter-Watch List x2
Additional Notes:
Thank you for submitting this replay!
Judging by them all being next to each other at start of game, one player named themselves after another. They all left at same time, there is decent evidence skyping was going on. The game wasn’t considerably altered though until the mass quit with two alive players of triad left and the triad who had a huge advantage lost it immediately. I don’t know if this is sufficient enough evidence to say they all were skyping, but I would definitely say that MyNameIsSJ behavior of saying not to kill someone is odd.
I am going to leave this one open for another person to review. I put a smurf ban for MyNameISSJ because of his extremely suspicious behavior, the rest did nothing wrong except leave in the middle of game, which isn’t a crime.
MyNameisSJ-Janitor-1
1| Godfather (13) targets 6 at first, Player says not to kill 6 and GF changes target to 5. Player cleans 2
2| Was Killed Night 1. By Triad.
YungAhmed-Silencer-6
1| 4(DH) targets to kill 1, player silences 12. Then changes this to 13 then 11
2| Left the game after Imposter left.
MissleCocks-Forger-7
1| 4(DH), targets to kill 1, Player frames 1, then changes this to frame 12 before going back to 1.
2| Left the game after Imposter did.
Imposter-Judge-14
1| Just says “HI I AM PAULY” “IAM NEW”
2| Left the game before he got lynched.

Firebringer
June 6th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I am leaving this open for another person to do a review.

Arrow
June 20th, 2015, 05:16 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
YungAhmed: 1-S2-1-3881912 is Correct.
MissleCocks: 1-S2-1-6878294 is Correct.
imposter: 1-S2-1-679995 is Correct.
MynameisSj: 1-S2-1-6162256 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

YungAhmed: 7
MissleCocks: 8
imposter: Ctrl+1
MynameisSj: Ctrl+2

All adjacent. Suspicious.

Previous Offenses:

I'll trust Firebringer's work here.

Player Offenses:

YungAhmed: Possible Skyping
MissleCocks: Possible Skyping
imposter: Possible Skyping
MynameisSj: Possible Skyping

Key Points:
Players in question:

YungAhmed: SILENCER, 6
MissleCocks: FORGER, 7
imposter: JUDGE, 14
MynameisSj: JANITOR, 1

Game:

Setup: One player leaves.
Names: None.
Roles: None.
D1: No Day 1.
N1: 6 silences 12, then 13, then settles on 11. 7 frames 1, then 12, then 1. (Its worth noting that in the middle, the INFORMANT marked 12 for death.) 14 says he's pauly and new and how does he play. 1 requests not to kill 6 repeatedly despte a GF target until GF changes.
D2: 1(JANITOR) and 10(???) are dead. 14(JUDGE) is put on trial, and all four leave the game.
N2: Night actions.
D3: 13(GODFATHER), 7(FORGER), 12(INFORMANT), 6(SILENCER), and 11(JESTER) are dead. 2(JESTER) is hung.
N3: Night actions.
D4: 3(LIAISON), 9(MAFIOSO) and 4(DRAGON HEAD) are dead. Mass murderer wins.

Was the game result altered?
Probably. Two more Triad would've swung the game away from the MM most likely.

Recommended Actions:

YungAhmed: Watchlist x2
MissleCocks: Watchlist x2
imposter: Watchlist x2
MynameisSj: Watchlist x2

Additional Notes:

I do not find the evidence sufficiently conclusive for a smurfban, but I do agree there was something fishy going on.

Thank you for the report!

Helz
June 22nd, 2015, 10:56 PM
YungAhmed: Watchlist x2
MissleCocks: Watchlist x2
imposter: Watchlist x2
MynameisSj: Watchlist x2

We will have to keep an eye on them..