Sheriff
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

setup
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/31382-S-FM-Classic-Mafia

ika
May 17th, 2015, 09:19 PM
It is currently night 0. This is to allow mafias to talk and be aware of each ohter.

So game will start in aprox 24 hrs from here (im tired to put in an alhpha so if someone wants to mod abuse me they can :P)

ika
May 18th, 2015, 09:39 PM
day 1

(im not in a good mood to put up stuff atm so 24-48 whaterve i put)

BananaCucho
May 18th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Day 1 lynch! Go go go!

SparkNuts
May 18th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Okay you're first!

PS. the setup link in op goes to this thread.

BananaCucho
May 18th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Sparky plz, I'm always first. I'm bannacho.

Brendan
May 18th, 2015, 10:22 PM
hello

Mikecall
May 19th, 2015, 01:03 AM
hi all

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Hello

I'm an important town power role, Doctor on me please.

Let's get ball rolling. BananaCucho - I was gonna vote one of the people who haven't posted, but don't know how to spell their names lol. So, we'll start here.

Why hasn't anyone else voted? No Lynch on day 1 is anti-town, we need as many town-controlled kills as possible.

Mikecall
May 19th, 2015, 07:05 AM
well we are clueless with who is or who isnt mafia atm since no proper clues have emerged :/

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:12 AM
But we don't need clues, we can just scum hunt. We pressure, see how people react to pressure, see who votes who, and then factor in misdirection. It's not impossible.

Town controlling as many kills as possible is how we will win this game. Can't let Mafia monopolize on it, because that results in ONLY town deaths. At least if we lynch daily, we have a chance of getting a Mafia.
Plus, hard to wait for clues in this game. As soon as Sheriff outs himself claiming to find a Mafia, and Mafia will CC as Sheriff and say they found Town. Or, it could happen the other way. Mafia outs himself as Sheriff claiming to find a Mafia, and Sheriff will CC. Either way, real Sheriff becomes roleblocked every night as soon as that happens. If 1 Mafia is already dead, then Mafia can't do that (cause we can just lynch both Sheriff claimers). That is another reason why it is good to lynch daily in this game.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:14 AM
well we are clueless with who is or who isnt mafia atm since no proper clues have emerged :/

To me, that ":/" face and lack of voting and wanting to wait screams anti-town to me. Like you specifically want to no-lynch, or to no-lynch BananaCucho (since they're the only person voted atm).
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is because you haven't played a lot of Forum Mafia, but I hope you will see the light by the end of this day. We will definitely need people who are willing to vote.
I can see Mafia killing off talkers & active people in hopes that no-lynches occur.

That being said, Doctor on me tonight :) Spanks yo

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:15 AM
Hello

I'm an important town power role, Doctor on me please.

Let's get ball rolling. BananaCucho - I was gonna vote one of the people who haven't posted, but don't know how to spell their names lol. So, we'll start here.

Why hasn't anyone else voted? No Lynch on day 1 is anti-town, we need as many town-controlled kills as possible.
This game is going to force people to actually spell my name right lol

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Avoids the pressure, doesn't acknowledge anything I have said lol. Interesting.

Anyways, I don't know how to exactly spell these two names: watermellon, stealthbomber. So, I can't vote one of them.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Also, if I'm not around for when the game comes to this stage..

If it reaches 3v1, PLEASE no-lynch that day. Don't lynch on MYLO, much better odds. Unless you have two people claiming the same Power role, then the odds are the same and it's OK to lynch on MYLO.
If no, wait for LYLO.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:20 AM
anyways, Gym rq, be back soon

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Avoids the pressure, doesn't acknowledge anything I have said lol. Interesting.

Anyways, I don't know how to exactly spell these two names: watermellon, stealthbomber. So, I can't vote one of them.
I agree that we should lynch day 1. That was literally my first post. I don't think Mikecall is necessarily scummy if he is new, because people in the mod always beg for evidence before everything.

I was waiting for a few more people to post before I vote anyone.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Also, if I'm not around for when the game comes to this stage..

If it reaches 3v1, PLEASE no-lynch that day. Don't lynch on MYLO, much better odds. Unless you have two people claiming the same Power role, then the odds are the same and it's OK to lynch on MYLO.
If no, wait for LYLO.
MYLO is miss lynch and lose and LYLO is...? This is only my third game and a lot of people are new-ish so I think anyone that first uses an acronym like this should clarify what it means. I think I've seen a tutorial on this somewhere but I don't know where it is.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Sorry! On phone so can't do a full response yet
LYLO= Lynch or lose
MYLO= miss lynch and lose

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:37 AM
That makes sense. So I'm thinking someone but I'm going to let them post something else in the next few hours first before my first break at work. Host do 48 hours please.

Mikecall
May 19th, 2015, 07:39 AM
To me, that ":/" face and lack of voting and wanting to wait screams anti-town to me. Like you specifically want to no-lynch, or to no-lynch BananaCucho (since they're the only person voted atm).
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is because you haven't played a lot of Forum Mafia, but I hope you will see the light by the end of this day. We will definitely need people who are willing to vote.
I can see Mafia killing off talkers & active people in hopes that no-lynches occur.

That being said, Doctor on me tonight :) Spanks yo

The reason i was thinking of not doing the voting was because i wanted to hear out some of the peoples quotes before i start to press votes on those specific people, random voting from the start of day 1 would bear the question, are they mafia or not, since by looking at the roles, there is a highly strong chance of the mafia to claim roles such as citizen as they are basically an easy role to comprehend and manipulate to their own doing. More Major roles such as doctor or sheriff are harder to manipulate as there will always be more chance of a debate over who is right and who is wrong.

Which brings me to a conclusion to vote for someone who might actually be more deceptive in the way of trying to figure who is the true mafia and who isnt, the way you said you was a strong investigative role is telling me that you are a role of high importance which shouldnt be taken lightly, however, that can be very deceptive and would make the assumption of you being some kind of mafia who wants to draw the attention away from yourself and bring the more supportive roles to help you.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:53 AM
Mikecall

This isn't who I was thinking BTW. More on that later.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 07:58 AM
Fair enough. I'm just placing votes to try to get discussion going as early as possible and see how people react to pressuring of other players. I don't have any intention of lynching BananaCucho just yet, but we're also L-3 on two people, so I don't think any rush decision is going to happen.
It's safe to take players to L-2 (Lynch minus 2 aka 2 votes to lynch), because I don't think anybody would be dumb enough to quick hammer unless it was MYLO and Mafia were ones doing it lol

Mikecall
May 19th, 2015, 08:05 AM
True, banana i wasnt intending on trying to spot anyone out yet since some other people havent had any chat going on lately but i was just curious on why crypt would try and clue out on a role for a specific reason to get the supportive roles attention.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Oops didn't see your other post, Mike. I'll read meow

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 08:06 AM
by other post I meant second half lmao

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 08:13 AM
the way you said you was a strong investigative role is telling me that you are a role of high importance which shouldnt be taken lightly, however, that can be very deceptive and would make the assumption of you being some kind of mafia who wants to draw the attention away from yourself and bring the more supportive roles to help you.

You are correct, that could be a reason why I'm doing it. I can think of about 5 reasons as to what one could accomplish by what I said, that's where WIFOM comes into play! Just because I ask for a supportive role doesn't mean I'm going to get it.
Anyways, I think that's very good way of thinking. However, I think that me claiming a TPR outright day one draws attention towards me instead of away from me. Puts focus on me. I don't need an actual Doctor to target me, I just need the Doctor to consider me. That alone has a good chance of keeping me alive.

Mikecall
May 19th, 2015, 08:23 AM
That can also number in a lot of possibilities of doing it, banana can suspect me for being for being evil but drawing the attention away from others to myself would benefit that i am trying to help to town rather than manipulate them.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 08:30 AM
I don't think you're Mafia atm solely because you came up with a situation where I am Mafia with my WIFOM. A Mafia member would likely keep thoughts to themselves to discuss it at night as to why I did what I did. Or else they'd just say some weak logic regarding it and try to move on. So, Mikecall is OK in my books for d1 so far.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 09:25 AM
That can also number in a lot of possibilities of doing it, banana can suspect me for being for being evil but drawing the attention away from others to myself would benefit that i am trying to help to town rather than manipulate them.
I'm still gonna wait some more before I comment on this.

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Town controlling as many kills as possible is how we will win this game. Can't let Mafia monopolize on it, because that results in ONLY town deaths. At least if we lynch daily, we have a chance of getting a Mafia.
Plus, hard to wait for clues in this game. As soon as Sheriff outs himself claiming to find a Mafia, and Mafia will CC as Sheriff and say they found Town. Or, it could happen the other way. Mafia outs himself as Sheriff claiming to find a Mafia, and Sheriff will CC. Either way, real Sheriff becomes roleblocked every night as soon as that happens. If 1 Mafia is already dead, then Mafia can't do that (cause we can just lynch both Sheriff claimers). That is another reason why it is good to lynch daily in this game.

I don't disagree with this. Claiming sheriff and asking for doc on day one prob means citizen imo.

I will vote someone who hasn't said anything for now.

Watermeloann

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM
btw to vote you should use Name

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone! Didn't realize the day started. I'm currently at school and have a choir concert later today, so I won't be very active today. I'll try to help out later on though!

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
But we don't need clues, we can just scum hunt. We pressure, see how people react to pressure, see who votes who, and then factor in misdirection. It's not impossible.

I found this post a bit scummy (Just a little) because you seem to preemptively try to step to town leader and control the lynch.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 12:24 PM
I found this post a bit scummy (Just a little) because you seem to preemptively try to step to town leader and control the lynch.

Yea, I am trying to become town leader to help organize and encourage discussion, but I'm not controlling the lynch at all. I have not told one person to vote anywhere yet lol.
Besides "trying to control the lynch", which isn't scummy, and "try to step to town leader", which is the opposite of scummy... What about my post do you find scummy, exactly? I often find that players will try to discredit pro-town actions when they are scum. So, please explain exactly what is scummy in what you quoted lol. Even if it's "just a little", I think it'd be good to know what exactly you find scummy, or if you're just trying to seem helpful.

If trying to get town together is scummy, then being pro-town is to sheep behind votes? Nah, that's a horrible way to play.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Forgot to vote Cryptonic

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Besides "trying to control the lynch", which I'm not doing, and "try to step to town leader", which is the opposite of scummy...

fixed

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Yea, I am trying to become town leader to help organize and encourage discussion, but I'm not controlling the lynch at all. I have not told one person to vote anywhere yet lol.
Besides "trying to control the lynch", which isn't scummy, and "try to step to town leader", which is the opposite of scummy... What about my post do you find scummy, exactly? I often find that players will try to discredit pro-town actions when they are scum. So, please explain exactly what is scummy in what you quoted lol. Even if it's "just a little", I think it'd be good to know what exactly you find scummy, or if you're just trying to seem helpful.

If trying to get town together is scummy, then being pro-town is to sheep behind votes? Nah, that's a horrible way to play.

Just saw this.

I'm merely saying that it seems too desperate. Maybe I've just been reading too much M-FM Avatar.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 12:30 PM
I'm off for now. I'll try to come back on later if I have the time, but no promises.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Watermeloann

I find it strange that he hasn't posted anything yet. He is usually active in the mod and I see him all the time on the forum late at night so it strikes me strange that he wasn't one of the first people posting.

Sparky fix your vote.

Also I'm drinking the Cryptonic kool aid. He comes across as town for me and so does mikecall (I wanted to see if anyone would bandwagon onto my solo vote) for now.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I'm on for pressuring watermeloann, but please don't go past L-2
We still have a lot of time.

Watermeloann

Stealth, that is a fair assessment. You are OK for day 1, as your uneasiness seems like something a Citizen would feel. I didn't read M-FM Avatar, so I'm not sure exactly what you're mentioning.

Also, BananaCucho isn't town to me atm, especially since she didn't react at all to my vote and just completely ignored it. But, I am hoping that building some pressure will increase discussion and get some good reads going. So, I will remove my vote for now, but Banana is still a target for me today.

Brendan
May 19th, 2015, 01:16 PM
2 votes is plenty for early pressure. A day one lynch is not necessary and could harm the town with a power role being forced to claim.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 01:21 PM
2 votes is plenty for early pressure. A day one lynch is not necessary and could harm the town with a power role being forced to claim.

scumscumscumscumscumscum
do you want 2 Town kills or 2 Mafia kills?
I guess it's a fair point about making TPRs claim... But it's low odds tbh. 5/7 aren't TPR. and if we DO have an outed TPR, it increases our odds of successfully lynching and preventing CC's, and also gives us a trustworthy source of information.

But still, saying we shouldn't pressure just because TPR are hiding isn't a good thing =[ We're gonna lose if we wait for the Sheriff to bring forward leads.

Brendan
May 19th, 2015, 01:27 PM
scumscumscumscumscumscum
do you want 2 Town kills or 2 Mafia kills?
I guess it's a fair point about making TPRs claim... But it's low odds tbh. 5/7 aren't TPR. and if we DO have an outed TPR, it increases our odds of successfully lynching and preventing CC's, and also gives us a trustworthy source of information.

But still, saying we shouldn't pressure just because TPR are hiding isn't a good thing =[ We're gonna lose if we wait for the Sheriff to bring forward leads.
I didn't say that we shouldn't pressure u fuck

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Monk Gysato (Bunny) was being super pro-town but turned out to be mafia.

In other cases, Mal'Ganis from Frozen throne or Cato from hunger games.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 01:45 PM
The point is that contribution doesn't always mean town.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Also, BananaCucho isn't town to me atm, especially since she didn't react at all to my vote and just completely ignored it. But, I am hoping that building some pressure will increase discussion and get some good reads going. So, I will remove my vote for now, but Banana is still a target for me today.

How would you prefer I respond? I'm not a power role, so if you lynch me its not a big deal. If anything once I flip town it would help the rest of you assess who mafia is based on votes. You voted me to pressure me, but I don't feel any pressure really.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 02:13 PM
How would you prefer I respond? I'm not a power role, so if you lynch me its not a big deal. If anything once I flip town it would help the rest of you assess who mafia is based on votes. You voted me to pressure me, but I don't feel any pressure really.

This actually seems towny to me now.

I have a computer for now so please ask me questions NOW, I'm not sure if I can make it back later.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Can we edit posts if it avoids double posting?

Brendan
May 19th, 2015, 02:23 PM

Usually the answer is no, double posting doesn't matter here.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Alright.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Hi Banana!

Can you post your thoughts on Mikecall? A bit random I know but... still. And why did you claim citizen this early on.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 02:42 PM
WHOA GUYS

SparkNuts ninja'd in his vote by editing one of his posts! Can someone unvote?

This is also where I leave. Bye!

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 03:03 PM
[/unvote]

Sparky just so you know you can't edit your posts :p

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 03:04 PM
Oops lol

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Hi Banana!

Can you post your thoughts on Mikecall? A bit random I know but... still. And why did you claim citizen this early on.
At first I figured him scummy for trying to discredit Cryptonics strategy which made sense to me. Then I figured he's new so maybe not so much. I voted him to see if anyone who's not contributing to the conversation would jump on that but no one did.

I wasn't going to claim citizen but Cryptonic wants more and so far he's my best town read.

ika
May 19th, 2015, 04:24 PM

Usually the answer is no, double posting doesn't matter here.

^^

ika
May 19th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Due to sparknuts being a new play i will let his vote edit slide for this time. But editing a post is strictly not allowed (unless your me or a mod needing to do a mod specified edit)

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Whoa huge mistake here, i say we skip day 1 lynch, no real leads here.
[-skip]

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 05:34 PM
This is forum mafia. We don't skip. And I'm about to vote you again.

Brendan
May 19th, 2015, 05:46 PM
watermeloann wtf lol

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:05 PM
IF we are going to lynch watermeloann (which I highly do not suggest doing), wait to do it. I won't supply you guys a hammer because he has had a total of one post and it seems like a reaction from a citizen to "Whoa I just logged on and I'm L-1 wtf"
Host I beg you for 2 things
1. Wolfram link?
2. 48 hour days

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:06 PM
fml water just logged off. He was here a while ago.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Brendan
Dude, seriously?

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Offtopic, but have you played FM elsewhere Stealth?

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Offtopic, but have you played FM elsewhere Stealth?

Nope, but I have read several MFMs and SFMs. I know blatantly what I'm doing.

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Im voting you, Banana, im town and you are so eager to lynch me.

Cryptonic
May 19th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Nope, but I have read several MFMs and SFMs. I know blatantly what I'm doing.

Yes; it seems so. Which is why I asked :)

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:28 PM
I also am a bit confused about a few things.

1. No mafia kill
2. No claimed roleblock

Was mafia able to do these things on night 0? It doesn't specify in the setup.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Yes; it seems so. Which is why I asked :)

That must mean I'm doing something right.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Day 0 was just for mafia chat only.

Watermelon I said I was about to vote you, not lynch you. Notice how didn't hammer you (I didn't cast the final vote to lynch).

Anyone else feel Brendan is more than a little scummy?

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Day 0 was just for mafia chat only.

Watermelon I said I was about to vote you, not lynch you. Notice how didn't hammer you (I didn't cast the final vote to lynch).

Anyone else feel Brendan is more than a little scummy?

1. Thanks for clearing that up.

2. Thank goodness

3. Thats why I have a vote placed on him

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Watermeloann can you please post a defense? Literally one more person needs to vote you to lynch you.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:34 PM
You actually unvoted him.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Oh yea derp.
I didn't vote him in the first place, that was cryptonic.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:37 PM
In the mean time put on some relaxing lounge music while we wait for someone to post
Who am I kidding they wont post.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I'm interested to see more from these people

Mikecall
SparkNuts

To anyone that is alive, can you guys post your opinion on these 2?

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:42 PM
SparkNuts hasn't said much. Hopefully he'll be by soon to talk about his accidental ninja vote. Even though that was most likely unintentional, he's more scum read to me right noe than town.

Mikecall can go either way right now IMO

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 06:46 PM
I'm innocent , i dont need to claim a role right now, but im town for sure and im suspecting Mikecall,Sparknuts and Banana , how can Banana knows Sparknut is innocent?

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Just went back and reread through mikecalls posts and I'm seeing a lot of Citizen to be found in them. Look at these.

The reason i was thinking of not doing the voting was because i wanted to hear out some of the peoples quotes before i start to press votes on those specific people, random voting from the start of day 1 would bear the question, are they mafia or not, since by looking at the roles, there is a highly strong chance of the mafia to claim roles such as citizen as they are basically an easy role to comprehend and manipulate to their own doing. More Major roles such as doctor or sheriff are harder to manipulate as there will always be more chance of a debate over who is right and who is wrong.

Which brings me to a conclusion to vote for someone who might actually be more deceptive in the way of trying to figure who is the true mafia and who isnt, the way you said you was a strong investigative role is telling me that you are a role of high importance which shouldnt be taken lightly, however, that can be very deceptive and would make the assumption of you being some kind of mafia who wants to draw the attention away from yourself and bring the more supportive roles to help you.

True, banana i wasnt intending on trying to spot anyone out yet since some other people havent had any chat going on lately but i was just curious on why crypt would try and clue out on a role for a specific reason to get the supportive roles attention.

Mikecall is stating his opinion and honestly I can see where he is confused. He probably came from Sc2 mafia arcade and is wondering what purpose a random lynch can do. Since pressure doesn't exist in SC2 mafia, just lynching, he would see that coming. I'm just going to chalk this up to being new.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:49 PM
I'm innocent , i dont need to claim a role right now, but im town for sure and im suspecting Mikecall,Sparknuts and Banana , how can Banana knows Sparknut is innocent?

Have you been reading the thread?

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:50 PM
I said sparknuts was more scum than town lol...

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:50 PM
He spends half an hour on a post that is 1 sentence and leaves. I'm losing faith in this guy.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Should we hammer or put our faith in the host to make 48 hour days so we can wait for Mikecall, Spark, and Cryptonic to get back.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:53 PM
I think enough people have expressed interest in a 48 hour day for the host to pay attention to that.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Alright.

OH HOLY LORD IKA
I PLEAD FOR YOU TO ANSWER OUR CALLS
RESPOND TO OUR PRAYERS
MAKE THE DAYS 48 HOURS

Think that'll do it?

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:55 PM
This is the part where I go to bed. Tomorrow I will probably be posting a bit more with higher quality. I'm exhausted tbh right now. urrgh.

Stealthbomber16
May 19th, 2015, 06:56 PM
host is totally going to make 24 hr nights and i will die...
OH WELL!

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 06:58 PM
host is totally going to make 24 hr nights and i will die...
OH WELL!
I'll avenge your death.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:21 PM
I just read through the thread again and don't feel like I got anywhere other than still feeling Brendan is evil. So I'll leave this here for now:

Brendan

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 07:52 PM
I didnt know how to vote properly so i edited it to the correct format, didnt know I could not do that. Is there somewhere to see how many votes are on people that I am missing?

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:53 PM
There is a button labeled vote count at the top

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 07:54 PM
I see now thanks, I definitely would not have noticed that.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Have you had a chance to glance through the recent posts? What are your impressions of stealth?

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 08:07 PM
It seems like stealth is doing two things:
1. Trying to defend and get pressure off watermeloann.
2. Trying to deflect the attention to put pressure people who are not watermeloann.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 08:11 PM
So you think he's mafia then? I don't think he's defending watermelon so much but rather buying us time to fully use our 48 hours before we lynch someone. Stealth when you come back you should let us know whether you're willing to hammer watermelon if it comes to it.

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 08:26 PM
To be honest i dont know if I would be willing to hammer watermeloann. Just seemed like steath was trying to defend him much more then anyone else.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Is there anyone in particular that stands out yet as someone you would hammer though?

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Not really, if anyone maybe Brenden just because he has been so quiet.

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry i'm high :-(
Brendan

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 09:11 PM
I'm thinking Brendan is very suspicious, he votes other people without why, he is so eager to lynch and he is awfully quiet.

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 09:35 PM
I don't think Banana seems town to me, i agreed with what Cryp says, doc on me , im going to die, Banana is coming to get me!!!!!

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 09:56 PM
I don't think Banana seems town to me, i agreed with what Cryp says, doc on me , im going to die, Banana is coming to get me!!!!!
Humor me. What about my posting doesn't make me town? I'm interested on your take.

SparkNuts
May 19th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Watermelon just knows this town only has enough room for one type of fruit.

BananaCucho
May 19th, 2015, 11:23 PM
Humor me. What about my posting doesn't make me town? I'm interested on your take.
Watermelon lurked through here. I know he saw this.

watermeloann
May 19th, 2015, 11:33 PM
It would have enough room for all the fruits if you are town, sorry Banana and Nuts :P

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 12:16 AM
It would have enough room for all the fruits if you are town, sorry Banana and Nuts :P
Can you please tell me why you think this? Other than "Cryptonic said so" plz

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 12:25 AM
[-skip]

I voted him for this

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 12:26 AM
But I think I misread the post as saying that he wanted to skip day 1

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 12:28 AM
I don't remember I was playing sc2mafia at the time lol

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 03:10 AM
I don't remember I was playing sc2mafia at the time lol

Evil excuse right there!

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:19 AM
It seems like stealth is doing two things:
1. Trying to defend and get pressure off watermeloann.
2. Trying to deflect the attention to put pressure people who are not watermeloann.

I won't deny this. I discouraged the lynch on watermeloann because I thought it was random. But when he showed up and proved unresponsive my opinion of him changed.

So you think he's mafia then? I don't think he's defending watermelon so much but rather buying us time to fully use our 48 hours before we lynch someone. Stealth when you come back you should let us know whether you're willing to hammer watermelon if it comes to it.

Watermeloann is really making me mad. Yea, I'll hammer him but I still want to hear a bit from mikecall.

Because Brendan is L-1 and isn't a top scumread for me.
Wolfram link, host?

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:20 AM
Watermelon just knows this town only has enough room for one type of fruit.

And banana was here first. :p

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:21 AM
I suppose I should post my scumreads. Gimmie a moment.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:31 AM
Stealthbomber16: For obvious reasons. This guy is an FM god. He's my idol.

BananaCucho: This guy is helping town in ways other people don't see. Probably town, though I'm on the lookout for scumslips.

Mikecall: Fresh off of SC2 mafia. I don't think this guy would be mafia, he seems to be doing his best to give his opinions.

Cryptonic: As I mentioned earlier there are 2 things that could happen here. This guy is either mafia or a super important town leader that we want alive. I'm a bit paranoid because I've been reading a lot of M-FMs lately that had really good scumplay in them (Cato from Hunger Games, Mal'Ganis from Frozen Throne, even Lionel from Jester's Game) and Cryptonic is falling in line with them.

Brendan: This guy is screwing with my mind. He's coming off super passive. I'm not sure if this is just being a citizen or being a comfortable mafia, but I'm not ready to lynch him yet. Maybe later I'll look back at all his posts about 5 times when I'm not feeling super passive agressive.

SparkNuts: He's probably town but I wont forgive him for that ninja vote. That was evil.

Watermeloann: Will hinder town even if he IS town. Only person I'd be ok with a lynch today.

With that being said I'm still waiting for cryptonic to come back and give us his holy word.
OH LORD CRYPTONIC COME BACK TO US

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:36 AM

Just saw this post.

... what

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 05:45 AM
Well that hurts my feelings, from what i said was nothing but the truth.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 05:48 AM
This is the game of deception , you will never know who is who, you cant judge what that person is only from the way they speak, they can act very professional and try to convince they are helping but they arent, im not the type of person who falls for the one who speak good and good at convincing.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:55 AM
This is the game of deception , you will never know who is who, you cant judge what that person is only from the way they speak, they can act very professional and try to convince they are helping but they arent, im not the type of person who falls for the one who speak good and good at convincing.

I gathered 2 things from this
1. You have no idea how to play FM
2. You think I'm mafia.

I probably won't be posting for a while. School.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 05:56 AM
I never said you are Mafia

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 05:57 AM
I can tell.
#telepathy

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 06:00 AM
No, i believe you are town.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Brendan isnt convincing at all, not even a defense.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 06:03 AM
An invisible man appears! Post please.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 06:05 AM
2 more votes for Brendan, cmon ppl , pressure him

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 06:10 AM

This is exactly how you play mafia though lol

Haven't read everything yet, but stealth.. you really shouldnt use what happens in other games to explain what is happening in this game. Especially when you're using meta to describe me and they're not even games I played in lol.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 06:11 AM
I'm still paranoid :p

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 06:13 AM
watermeloann
I will regret this later.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 06:18 AM
You're going to regret this vote.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 06:19 AM
Even if it seems like buddying, Brendan seems like a citizen.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 06:19 AM
I must go.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 06:20 AM
Stealthbomber16
You're suspicious right now, you just said not to vote, and we all want Brendan's defense but you don't vote him, not even pressuring him? And then you voted me up.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 07:32 AM
I think there's one key thing stealth said. Even if Watermelon is town, he seems less likely to want to help town. I don't think he is town and am more than happy with him being the lynch today.

Still have what, 14 hours or so though? Non one hammer yet please, he's L-1

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 07:33 AM

Why would you say you are innocent? a bit suspicious that you would quote yourself for being innocent when you are trying to suspect others for being mafia. From this, it seems you are trying to avoid the lynch away from yourself in order to prove your innocence but can also lead to you being mafia.

[-skip]
Why would you want to skip day 1 lynch? town has the majority and can put the pressure on certain individuals to see what the response that they are trying to get out of it. From these 2 quotes, it is painting a picture of what role you could be which is suspecting me of figuring out that you are a mafia type. That puts me to my second question, why waste the votes when you know tonight, there is a high risk of someone being attacked?

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 07:53 AM
Brendan

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Brendan

My vote WAS on Brendan for those who forgot.

ika
May 20th, 2015, 08:22 AM
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Nashvill%2C+TN+00%3A00+21th+May+2015

(this is the time i know i will be around)

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Brendan isnt convincing at all, not even a defense.

Defense for what lol

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 08:43 AM
So far, only Mikecall seems town to me. Stealth is close, because he does seem to be attempting to scum hunt, which is a good sign. So, I'm so-so with him atm.

Banana I'm pretty suspicious about. They seem to trust that I am town without a doubt lol. Just because I come up with a pro-town plan doesn't mean that you can trust me. The only way you can fully trust someone as town is if you have information on them or are Mafia and know who is town lol. Idk, maybe I'm just paranoid about the buddying, but I don't like it. However, this isn't enough for me to vote someone.

Brendan is quiet this game, not saying much. I am kind of leaning scum on him, but I also feel that this could be the reaction of a Cit that doesn't want to be Cit or a TPR trying not to draw attention or trying to seem like Cit. Because of that, I won't vote him day 1.

I agree that Watermeloann is the best lynch for today. His defense seems like it's just that we don't have enough evidence. We should definitely get a role claim from him at the very least.... If he's still L-1 by the time I go to bed tonight, I will hammer him. Until then, we still have a lot of information to talk about.

Brendan, how about you give your reads.

Everyone should put themselves in the shoes of the Power Roles (except Mafia roleblock) and say what you would do. Please do not say who you would roleblock if you were Mafia, cause that's just telling Mafia who we think the TPRs are. And that's just retarded.

This exercise will be good to get reads on people. I'll go first.

If I was Mafioso, I would kill Stealth. He is active and good at scum hunting. He also says he is on the fence with whether I am scum or Town. He labeled me green, so I think it'd be the perfect time to kill him before that changes and pressures me.

If I was Sheriff, I'd check BananaCucho, because they keep buddying with me and I don't really like it. Maybe it's just the cheerfulness, but I feel kind of like it's a forced emotion and seems fake. I would check to get a confirmed read on them so I don't have to spend the entire game second guessing.

If I was Doctor, I would heal Stealthbomber. Basically the same reasons I would kill him, minus that he is on the fence about me. He is actively scum hunting and encouraging discussion. Seems like he would be useful to have around if he is Town, and seems like he'd be a decent target for Mafia if he is Town.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 09:11 AM
If i was mafiaso, i would tend to kill someone who is acting like they are a powerful role such as crypt as even though they are trying to act out being town, killing those who can catch a mafia role would be invaluable to the mafias success.

If i was sheriff on the other hand, i would check brendan or banana as those 2 people seems scummy unless its their way of trying to catch out people and find out if they are mafia or not. On the other hand, checking other people such as crypt or stealth in the late game would be good in case they try to use deception in order to evade suspicion from other players

If i was doctor, I would heal Stealth or Crypt as these 2 guys at the moment seem to be the most acquated in finding out any evil roles that might influence the towns behaviour. Also would be the biggest target for the mafia to go for.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Crypt, just because I have not voiced little things I may or may not have noticed about you that doesn't mean there's nothing there. Overall I have a good feeling you are town, and with each post you make I still confirm that. Call it gut instinct if you will. I feel like one or the more contributing players, Crypt or Stealth, may be mafia trying to lead the town, but I know both of you probably aren't. So there is probably one mafia out there who is being more passive and I have been trying to find out which one or them is. If we successfully lynch the more obvious mafia it makes finding his more deceptive teammate a little easier based on interaction, voting, etc. So if you're mafia we will get you day two or three if we get your buddy day 1, but for now you are low on my lynching list.

I'm doing this from my phone, in about an hour when I'm on break I'll do what you requested and say some hypotheticals. They are different from your situations.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 09:25 AM
However, this does bare a question, why would you want to know other people's opinion, since if people get a majority on going to one person then the mafia can change to a different target in order to cause mass confusion with the town

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 09:34 AM
However, this does bare a question, why would you want to know other people's opinion, since if people get a majority on going to one person then the mafia can change to a different target in order to cause mass confusion with the town

Because no one is actually going to say what they would actually do if they were a TPR or Mafia. Everyone with a Power is going to lie about how they would use their own Power. Mafia wouldn't be like: "I'd kill X" and then actually kill X lol. This exercise is just allows everyone to give reads about what they think about people. Then we can use these reads on future dates if someone is contradictive to what they said earlier. Plus, gives TPRs good ideas on how people are thinking and where to direct their night actions.

You have to take what everyone says with a grain of salt.

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 09:36 AM
I love how I'm all 3 targets for Mike's hypothetical situations lol. :)

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Also, now that I have said :

Mafia wouldn't be like: "I'd kill X" and then actually kill X lol.

Be aware that Mafia may now think they're clever by killing who they said they will kill and be like
"Derp I wouldn't kill the person I said would die, so I am now confirmed town. someone is trying to frame me."
If I die tonight, then please consider that a Mafia would definitely say something like that lol
Doc on me :)

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Crypt, just because I have not voiced little things I may or may not have noticed about you that doesn't mean there's nothing there. Overall I have a good feeling you are town, and with each post you make I still confirm that. Call it gut instinct if you will. I feel like one or the more contributing players, Crypt or Stealth, may be mafia trying to lead the town, but I know both of you probably aren't. So there is probably one mafia out there who is being more passive and I have been trying to find out which one or them is. If we successfully lynch the more obvious mafia it makes finding his more deceptive teammate a little easier based on interaction, voting, etc. So if you're mafia we will get you day two or three if we get your buddy day 1, but for now you are low on my lynching list.

I'm doing this from my phone, in about an hour when I'm on break I'll do what you requested and say some hypotheticals. They are different from your situations.

Yes, but you can't count on interactions too much. I mean, Mafia can and probably will bus each other in this setup. So, when you're looking at interactions and votes, you want to look for things like:

Players who claim another player is very scummy, but never pushes lynch train on them.
Players who will vote another player, but remove their vote before others join on.

That kind of stuff is always an attempt to throw off suspicion if one of the two does die. So, just keep an open mind.

Also, thanks for explaining your reasoning as to why you are "buddying" with me. Makes me feel a bit more at ease when you say that you feel either me or Stealth may be Mafia trying to lead the town, cause it's definitely something we should be considering. We should never blindly just follow the opinions of one player. But, saying that, I'd still check you n1 :p

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 10:00 AM
So far, only Mikecall seems town to me. Stealth is close, because he does seem to be attempting to scum hunt, which is a good sign. So, I'm so-so with him atm.

Banana I'm pretty suspicious about. They seem to trust that I am town without a doubt lol. Just because I come up with a pro-town plan doesn't mean that you can trust me. The only way you can fully trust someone as town is if you have information on them or are Mafia and know who is town lol. Idk, maybe I'm just paranoid about the buddying, but I don't like it. However, this isn't enough for me to vote someone.

Brendan is quiet this game, not saying much. I am kind of leaning scum on him, but I also feel that this could be the reaction of a Cit that doesn't want to be Cit or a TPR trying not to draw attention or trying to seem like Cit. Because of that, I won't vote him day 1.

I agree that Watermeloann is the best lynch for today. His defense seems like it's just that we don't have enough evidence. We should definitely get a role claim from him at the very least.... If he's still L-1 by the time I go to bed tonight, I will hammer him. Until then, we still have a lot of information to talk about.

Brendan, how about you give your reads.

Everyone should put themselves in the shoes of the Power Roles (except Mafia roleblock) and say what you would do. Please do not say who you would roleblock if you were Mafia, cause that's just telling Mafia who we think the TPRs are. And that's just retarded.

This exercise will be good to get reads on people. I'll go first.

If I was Mafioso, I would kill Stealth. He is active and good at scum hunting. He also says he is on the fence with whether I am scum or Town. He labeled me green, so I think it'd be the perfect time to kill him before that changes and pressures me.

If I was Sheriff, I'd check BananaCucho, because they keep buddying with me and I don't really like it. Maybe it's just the cheerfulness, but I feel kind of like it's a forced emotion and seems fake. I would check to get a confirmed read on them so I don't have to spend the entire game second guessing.

If I was Doctor, I would heal Stealthbomber. Basically the same reasons I would kill him, minus that he is on the fence about me. He is actively scum hunting and encouraging discussion. Seems like he would be useful to have around if he is Town, and seems like he'd be a decent target for Mafia if he is Town.

Cryptonic: Scum
Melon: Scum
Banana: Scum
Stealth: Town
Mike: Town
Ika: Scum
Brendan: Citizen

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Lol this kid just had a meltdown in my credit recovery class

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 10:14 AM

wow LOL
cares so little about the game that you think ika is a player.......... I hate cits like this, you better at least be around to vote... A Citizen can make huge differences in games, and it's actually better if a Citizen leads town. Cause if Mafia wants to shut them up, then Town only loses a Cit.

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 10:18 AM
wow LOL
cares so little about the game that you think ika is a player.......... I hate cits like this, you better at least be around to vote... A Citizen can make huge differences in games, and it's actually better if a Citizen leads town. Cause if Mafia wants to shut them up, then Town only loses a Cit.

Stfu Jeff u know I was trolling

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 10:22 AM
betta be

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Yes, but you can't count on interactions too much. I mean, Mafia can and probably will bus each other in this setup. So, when you're looking at interactions and votes, you want to look for things like:

Players who claim another player is very scummy, but never pushes lynch train on them.
Players who will vote another player, but remove their vote before others join on.

That kind of stuff is always an attempt to throw off suspicion if one of the two does die. So, just keep an open mind.

Also, thanks for explaining your reasoning as to why you are "buddying" with me. Makes me feel a bit more at ease when you say that you feel either me or Stealth may be Mafia trying to lead the town, cause it's definitely something we should be considering. We should never blindly just follow the opinions of one player. But, saying that, I'd still check you n1 :p
Not counting out interactions. It's a long game. Also, if mafia targets you I don't have to worry about if you are mactiveing the town or not. That's auto taken care of. Day 1 I would rather go after the obvious guy who if he flips town he might be a useless town anyway.

So that being said if I'm mafioso I'm not targeting one of the more active players if the town mislynches another town. The reason why is its better to kill any town player and make it 3v2 than have a doc heal my obvious target. Probability. So watermelon, sparky, or Brendan. If town lynches my buddy I hit the active player that's going to get me because I'm desperate.

If I'm sheriff I actually check Crypt or Stealth. Confirm they are a town I can trust to the end or if they are an MVP mafia leading the town. Get them now.

If I'm doc I heal the most obvious mafia target. For me that's stealth right now.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 10:42 AM
BTW no bus or taxi driver so I don't know why you think that.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 10:52 AM
All i hope is that mafia doesnt kill the sheriff at n1 or else this is gonna be a long game

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Okay im awake! And i guess now I am Ika.

If I was mafia I would try to go for one of the power roles. I think they might be a little quiet to not draw too much attention like Mike maybe.

If I was sheriff I would probably check stealth. I am still a little bit suspicious of him. He is trying to lead the town a bit but also has mentioned being wary of people trying to lead the town with examples from other forum mafias. Maybe this is WIFOM. Also, even if he was town it would be good to know I could trust him. I would probably heal Mike or Bannacho

If I was doctor I am not really sure who I would heal yet. I believe crypt is town but I don't think he would be the target.

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 11:07 AM
BTW no bus or taxi driver so I don't know why you think that.

Sorry Sorry. Bussing is a term that is used to describe when a Mafia player will intentionally distance themselves from their allies so they if one goes down, then the other will not be obvious. Some players have gone so far that they will actually lead a lynch on their teammate so that they seem completely like town.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 11:18 AM

Yay!

I'll be on in about an hour.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Okay im awake! And i guess now I am Ika.

If I was mafia I would try to go for one of the power roles. I think they might be a little quiet to not draw too much attention like Mike maybe.

If I was sheriff I would probably check stealth. I am still a little bit suspicious of him. He is trying to lead the town a bit but also has mentioned being wary of people trying to lead the town with examples from other forum mafias. Maybe this is WIFOM. Also, even if he was town it would be good to know I could trust him. I would probably heal Mike or Bannacho

If I was doctor I am not really sure who I would heal yet. I believe crypt is town but I don't think he would be the target.

I won't stop a sheriff from checking me, even though it would be a waste.

To anyone
Who would be a better heal? Cryptonic or Banana

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Gotta go for now

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 11:51 AM
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 11:58 AM
I'm back.

Hey, lurkers! Can you post?

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Thanks!

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 12:07 PM
lol sorry I'm working and its kinda busy. I can read but posting a lot is hard

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Understood.

That was mainly directed at Brendan, SparkNuts and Mikecall.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Anyway, can you answer my question? Who would you heal if you were doctor.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Mikecall
Want to hear more from you, scum.

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 12:22 PM
HI

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:24 PM
SPARKNUTS APPEARS! OMGOMGOMG

Who would you heal, Cryptonic or banana?

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 12:27 PM
lol I just leave this tab open, I'm not actively lurking

Cryptonic
ps, everyone who says they would heal banana over cryptonic is just using WIFOM to encourage Mafia to attack me so they can stop the heal 8) see you guys tmr

Stealthbomber16
Does being attacked and healed give feedback?

Put that in green. Can't do colors on phone.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:29 PM
ps, everyone who says they would heal banana over cryptonic is just using WIFOM to encourage Mafia to attack me so they can stop the heal 8) see you guys tmr

So we are without godtonic.

Brendan can you answer my heal question?

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Does being attacked and healed give feedback?

Put that in green. Can't do colors on phone.

In addition, do Doctors know if their target is attacked?

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 12:30 PM
So we are without godtonic.

Brendan can you answer my heal question?

do I have to pick one?

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Anyway, can you answer my question? Who would you heal if you were doctor.
You

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Who would you heal, Cryptonic or banana?

Right now between those two I would heal Banana.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:40 PM
do I have to pick one?

Unless the doctor is strangely motivated, yea, you do.

gg guys i claim motivator

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:42 PM
watermeloann
Who wishes to hammer? I will let you. I doubt this guy is gonna contribute anymore.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:43 PM
be sure to vote me for players choice!!1!

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 12:43 PM
watermeloann
Who wishes to hammer? I will let you. I doubt this guy is gonna contribute anymore.
We still got what eight hours left or so? I will be around to hammer if needed at that time

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Good point. Don't wanna let a lurker sneak it in so they can "investigate" early.

So how are you?

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 12:46 PM
I've like voted about 10 times today lmao

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Yea, even if Watermeloann isn't going to be back by the end of the day, we can still talk w/ eachother and get a little bit of info passing still.
I'm voting him unless some miracle happens where he confirms himself lol. I'll be doing this before I get off the comp for the night, like 9/930 eastern.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Cant blame me for the afk, speaking of which, seems mr watermeloan has been improved to L-2 from L-1, perculia, anyways i know this might be a dumb question but what does the L stand for?

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Cant blame me for the afk, speaking of which, seems mr watermeloan has been improved to L-2 from L-1, perculia, anyways i know this might be a dumb question but what does the L stand for?

L = Lynch

L-1 is Lynch minus 1, meaning 1 vote to lynch, ect

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 01:07 PM
L = Lynch

L-1 is Lynch minus 1, meaning 1 vote to lynch, ect

Ah k thanks

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM
watermeloann

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Might as well since he seems to not be contributing as much now

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Ah k thanks

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15578-New-vote-system-tutorial

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Give me a moment to get home, guys.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hi! I'm now at a computer. Give me a moment to evaluate the posts I missed.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 01:59 PM

watermeloann

These posts honestly are so full of filler that I don't know where to begin.

How about with this,
Welcome to my yellow list :evil:

Post 1. Casually points out that watermeloann is at L-2 instead of L-1 and says peculia. (which, I think is supposed to be peculiar.) Normally I'd just say "filler" but the peculiar makes me think this guy could be trying to push for a mislynch, and knows who his mafia buddy would be.

Post 2. Unexplained vote

Post 3. Explains that he is voting for lurking. Thats how this train started, anyway. I only joined it because he is evading defense, but the fact that you're voting him with the argument that he wont defend is scummy. Its not like watermeloann isn't on my scumlist, but you're pushing him for a reason that I completely disagree with.

IF YOU HAMMER WITHOUT ANY CONSULTATION TO ANY OF US BE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE A SCUM SUSPECT
I feel like I have to point that out.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 02:07 PM
With these new posts here are my new reads

Stealthbomber16: He is FM-Jesus

BananaCucho: Intelligent and active. Coming across as town.

Cryptonic: Helping out wherever he can and informing the newbies (like me) about how to work the votes and stuff. Thanks for your help even if you are mafia!

SparkNuts: He's probably town but I wont forgive him for that ninja vote. That was evil.

Mikecall: I just tunneled this guy where I explained how he moved from town to scum reads

Brendan: Still no real input. Lurking. I don't have a good meta for brendan because I can only ever seem to read games about him being scum (like amnesia town where he shot a teammate. smooth.) but its unnatural.

Watermeloann: Lurking and being stupid. Going to hurt town no matter what he is.

If you have any red in your name I will feel comfortable with a lynch on you.
Time to die tonight woo woo

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 02:16 PM
lmao in the timer it says
Nashvill, TN
Way to spell Nashville, ika!

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Stealth, for the first post, i didnt know how the L standed for as it was only my second game of forum mafia. The second one was a bit of a shamble that i can tell however i was thinking off why he would evade defense, which points from the earlier posts that i made, in order to prove he was innocent. The third post i made was saying that he hasnt returned to making any posts for a good portion of the day but i was a bit reckless with that particular post.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 02:34 PM
I was aiming for the first part of your post, not the second part where you asked about the L-1 stuff.
Your defense for the second and third posts are lousy and you are pleading lack of communication.

Mikecall
Give me GOOD a reason why I should unvote.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Well maybe because doing a lynch on me wouldnt benefit the town in any way at all, your trying to say i am some kind of mafia trying to direct a mislynch on a person who is thought to be very suspicious. You wanted to vote along side other people because you thought that type of guy was evading defense in order to justify and follow up pressure in order to allow the mafia to gain an upper hand on the first day. You think pressuring me to reveal my role would benefit the town however you seem like that kind of scum who wants to lynch or look for loop holes to find out if that particular person is evil or not.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 02:45 PM

watermeloann

Well maybe because doing a lynch on me wouldnt benefit the town in any way at all, your trying to say i am some kind of mafia trying to direct a mislynch on a person who is thought to be very suspicious. You wanted to vote along side other people because you thought that type of guy was evading defense in order to justify and follow up pressure in order to allow the mafia to gain an upper hand on the first day. You think pressuring me to reveal my role would benefit the town however you seem like that kind of scum who wants to lynch or look for loop holes to find out if that particular person is evil or not.

That seems good enough.

I wasn't planning to press a lynch on you. As I said, the only people I was going to press to lynch were ones with red. You were just yellow. I was curious to see what your reaction to a bit of pressure ended up as. I'm not done with you yet though, I want you to answer these questions:

Who would you heal: Cryptonic or BananaCuCho
Who is more scummy: Brendan or SparkNuts
If you were mafia who would you kill: Me, BananaCuCho, or Cryptonic
If I were mafia who do you think I'd kill (not limited to anyone)?

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Derp. Multiquote was on. I was only replying to the last quote.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 03:05 PM
First Question : I would probably heal banana because Crypt has a lot of knowledge with S-Fm's and M-Fm's so even though he might act like a strong powerful town role, however, i feel like he might act like a strong town member for the first day trying to catch people out for being mafia however in doing so, he could be trying to add the pressure onto other people who he knows to be town if he was mafia.
Second Question: I feel like brendan has been quite quiet lately which worries me since he could be trying to keep the lynch away from himself which is a common move which a mafia would want to achieve, on the other hand, sparks has spoke more than brendan but is trying to use wifom in order to catch the mafia members out. In the back of my mind however, i am finding him being town but there is that chance of him being mafia trying to manipulate town into thinking hes a strong town role to lead them. So the answer is both in my opinion.
Third Question: If i was mafiaso or a killing role for the mafia, i would go for either you or banana since going for crypt would start adding the pressure onto those who havent been talking much such as brendan or sparks but going for either you or banana would be taking a risk since then crypt would start putting the pressures onto those he thinks were confirmed town and start looking for clues in order to catch out the mafia.
Fourth Question: If you were mafia, you would target someone who might be scum or trying to avoid detection such as water or sparkz as they would have to make the town think in a different approach in who the next target might be for the night and be able for the sheriff and the majority of the town come to a conclusion on who they think are the mafia or not

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Holy crap someone answered my questions.
Yay!

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 03:29 PM
You seem suprised xD

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 03:44 PM
I am.

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 03:47 PM
We have 6 hours left in day. Lets get some discussion going on!

Can everyone who is present post their top 2 scum reads?

Stealthbomber16
May 20th, 2015, 03:52 PM
5 members browsing this thread.

watermeloann, take some time and post a defense.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 03:52 PM

I was about to say, 6 hours left.

My scum reads (in order or most scummy to least):

Watermelon
Brendan
Mikecall
Sparknuts
Cryptonic
Stealthbomber16

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 03:54 PM

My Scum List Are As Follows
Watermeloann
brendan
SparkNuts
Bananacucho
Cryptonic
Stealthbomber

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 03:55 PM
My Scum List Are As Follows
Watermeloann
brendan
SparkNuts
Bananacucho
Cryptonic
Stealthbomber

This is from most to least i forgot to mention

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 03:56 PM
That is literally my list lol.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 03:57 PM
lol, i was thinking the same thing but sparks felt a bit more scum than you but not by much

watermeloann
Citizen but i don't think that matters, you guys are going to vote me up anyway.

BananaCucho
I just realized its stealth bombers list too... This is making me question a few things. Sheriff please check stealth bomber. He is running the show.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 03:58 PM
You could check me and end this crazy accusation on me :-)

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Citizen but i don't think that matters, you guys are going to vote me up anyway.
Can you give us a reason not to? Have you been following the thread? Can you please give us your insights on other players?

Also citizen claim makes me feel more comfortable still with lynching him. He's not a doc or sheriff so at worst we lose the least helpful player if he does flip town

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:03 PM
I'd check Brendan and Sparknuts if i were a sheriff.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:04 PM
My vote before was on Stealth

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I just don't feel like posting my thoughts repeatedly with no actual way of knowing anything.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:07 PM
I know right , thats why they suspected both of us.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:08 PM
I know right , thats why they suspected both of us.
No, that's why we pressured both of you. Big difference. The way you react to the pressure is what makes people suspect you.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:09 PM
What part of i'm high don't you understand lmao

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:11 PM
What part of i'm high don't you understand lmao
This type of posting doesn't help your case. Even if you flip town, its better to have your high ass dead than have you not lynching mafia later or mis lynching another town when it comes down to it.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Like i said, Sheriff you could waste 1 night and check me , you'll see im not mafia or you could believe me now and check someone else, thats up to you to decide.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Like i said, Sheriff you could waste 1 night and check me , you'll see im not mafia or you could believe me now and check someone else, thats up to you to decide.
You won't be alive night one lol

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Why is that so?
Bananacucho

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:15 PM
lol you really haven't read the thread have you

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:17 PM
No, please explain to me

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:19 PM
12 pages tl;dr summary:

Enough players have expressed the interest and intent on lynching you before day 1 is up.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Like i'd say huge mistake here, you need me to win tie with the mafia, you guys better unvote me, if not then the mafia would probably win. If im lynched town lost their majorities vote.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:24 PM
If i got lynched and then one more town dies at night which leaves to 3 towns and 2 mafias left , i doubt town can pull this throu.

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Im right in the middle of all the lists, I feel so average :|

Cryptonic
May 20th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Im right in the middle of all the lists, I feel so average :|

exactly where mafia tries to get to hmmm just sayin'

So Sparkyboy, what do you have to say to that allegation

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Better than to be heavily accused..

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 04:34 PM
My list from most scummy to least is:
Brendan
Watermeloann
Stealth
SparkNuts
Mike
Banana
Crypt

I put myself in the middle since everyone else did too

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Great , another dumb scummy list

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 04:37 PM
So Sparkyboy, what do you have to say to that allegation

Well the main thing people have against me is the ninja vote thing which was an accident. If I hadn't done that I would probably be farther down most ppls list. So they are getting a good town read on me I just messed up once.

Mikecall
May 20th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Great , another dumb scummy list

It seems you are not fond of scum lists, who do you think is the most scum if you claim scum lists are not the best

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:40 PM
With these new posts here are my new reads

Stealthbomber16: He is FM-Jesus

BananaCucho: Intelligent and active. Coming across as town.

Cryptonic: Helping out wherever he can and informing the newbies (like me) about how to work the votes and stuff. Thanks for your help even if you are mafia!

Mikecall: I just tunneled this guy where I explained how he moved from town to scum reads

Brendan: Still no real input. Lurking. I don't have a good meta for brendan because I can only ever seem to read games about him being scum (like amnesia town where he shot a teammate. smooth.) but its unnatural.

Watermeloann: Lurking and being stupid. Going to hurt town no matter what he is.

If you have any red in your name I will feel comfortable with a lynch on you.
Time to die tonight woo woo

Fuck you

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Watermelon at L-1 summary:
Voters: SparkNuts, BananaCucho, Cryptonic

I unvote due to SparkNuts ninja vote (stealth brings it to out attention) and L-1 this early was a bit much (L-2)

Brendon votes Watermelon (L-1 SparkNuts, Cryptonic, Brendan)

Cryptonic unvotes

Stealthbomber votes watermelon (L-1, SparkNuts, Brendan, Stealth)

Stealth changes vote to mikecall, then back to watermelon, then invites again

Mikecall votes watermelon (L-1, SparkNuts, Brendan, Mikecall)

Mikecall unvotes

I don't know what to make of this all, frankly it makes my head hurt, but everyone has voted watermelon at one time or another.

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:43 PM
It seems you are not fond of scum lists, who do you think is the most scum if you claim scum lists are not the best

I had a feeling Brendan is a citizen (like me)
This is the list from most scummy to least
Stealth
Sparknuts
Banana
Cryptonic
Mikecall

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:48 PM
My ideas is probably Sparknuts , his ninja votes and the fact that he is still voting me

My last vote was on banana

Sparknuts
Pretty sure its him.

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 04:51 PM
My list from most scummy to least is:
Brendan
Watermeloann
Stealth
SparkNuts
Mike
Banana
Crypt

I put myself in the middle since everyone else did too

made me lol

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:53 PM
You twats better unvote me

Brendan
May 20th, 2015, 04:53 PM
unvote

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:54 PM
made me lol
lol yeah its this type of humor that makes it fun to play with sparky

SparkNuts
May 20th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Was I was just debating whether or not to unvote watermeloann because he does kind of sound like cit to me...but now i dont know.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Watermeloann

Only a few hours left to hammer him, set it up don't unvote lol

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:57 PM
If we invite watermelon there has to be at least a plan B. Mafia wouldn't want us to lynch, that's the only way we can take them down.

BananaCucho
May 20th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Fucking auto correct. Unvote not invite lol

watermeloann
May 20th, 2015, 04:58 PM
The fact that you are so eager to lynch a citizen makes me wonder, Banana

Bananacucho