View Full Version : {Ban List} Bourgeoisie: 1-S2-1-341097

BananaCucho
April 17th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Account Name: Bourgeoisie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-341097
In-Game Name: Giacomo Pesci

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Executioner Nurse Joy ♥
Summary: I tried to get Bourg kicked on startup due to a previous game in which he tried to get me lynched when I was mayor. The link to that report is here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/30489-Halleflux-1-S2-1-2028628-Bourgeoisie-1-S2-1-341097

In this game the exact same thing happened. Funny coincidence, I was mayor again. He claimed to be sheriff (this was true) and that I came up as cult (this was false, he checked me and I came up ns). I revealed as Mayor right before I was voted to trial, yet he continued to spam his message that I was cult and in the confusion I was lynched. He was then lynched afterwards for getting me lynched. Town narrowly won the game, but he keeps doing the same thing over and over.

Midnight165
April 19th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Account Name: Bourgeoisie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3410975
In-Game Name: Giacomo Pesci
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Kdog
Summary: banana kinda warned every1 in the lobby that this guy would mess with the game and he was right. bourgeoisie checked somebody to be not suspicious as a sherriff and began calling the unrevealed mayor a cultist. by the time the mayor revealed and wanted to lynch him for being wrong the last vote went to put him on the stand. how he gamethrew was he still guiltied the confirmed mayor(I feel it was a revenge issue of some sort) and ended in his death.18134

Firebringer
April 19th, 2015, 10:33 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct ID’s
1 1-S2-1-3410975 ; Bourgeoisie
Players Added to Replay:
N/A
Player Hotkeys:
1 Bourgeoisie-4

Previous Offenses:
1. Bourgeoisie-Bank Hacking, Gamethrowing
Game:
Bourgeoisie-Sheriff-12
Banancucho tries to kick player saying that he he ruins games, 3-4 players kick. Not enough to get him kicked though
N1: Player checks 2 and it shows NS
D2: Player continues to say 3 is SK [Who died and was SK during day], he says he actually has a lead and spams “Sheriff N1 2 Cult”, 2 Reveals himself as mayor before voted up. While on trial Player continues spamming previous message. His vote is the key to Mayors death.
Gamethrow right there, simple enough.
N2: checked 5 NS
D3: Player is lynched and actually gives his real last will now. Wow.

Was the game altered?
Yes, player threw Mayor because of some grudge on him, clearly intending to gamethrow. The town still won surprisingly but the game was way overdrawn because of the gamethrow.
Player Offenses:
1 Boureoisie-Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Actions:
1 Bourgeoisie- Ban List x2
Additional Notes:
Thank you for submitting this report!
This player has gamethrew before, he is suggested right now for a previous gamethrow not too long ago of watch list x4 lets bump that up to the ban list.

Helz
May 10th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Upgraded from 3x watch list to a 1x ban list