PDA

View Full Version : {On Hold} Leader of free thinkers, League god, master strategist. AMA

ArchangelEZ
February 8th, 2015, 08:38 PM
I am here to hold an AMA to clear up any misconceptions anyone might have about me.

Cryptonic
February 9th, 2015, 06:09 AM
HELLO

Mugy
February 9th, 2015, 08:21 AM
Hello Hello Hello

Brendan
February 9th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Csb

Brendan
February 9th, 2015, 11:45 AM
ban this man

Klingoncelt
February 9th, 2015, 06:57 PM
We're supposed to make intro threads?

Oh, hi, Newer-Than-Me guy.

ArchangelEZ
February 9th, 2015, 07:43 PM
We're supposed to make intro threads?

Oh, hi, Newer-Than-Me guy.

Do not speak to me in that mannor. I am the Leader of all trolls and if you think Nov 2014 is longer than me then you are naive.
I've been banned more times than you have posted, mods have come and gone before me, I am the beginning and the end.

SuperJack
February 9th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Do not speak to me in that mannor. I am the Leader of all trolls and if you think Nov 2014 is longer than me then you are naive.
I've been banned more times than you have posted, mods have come and gone before me, I am the beginning and the end.

But. My painting of a Peacock is in existence.

Apocist
February 10th, 2015, 10:31 PM
He's still around?

Damus_Graves
February 11th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Wb

Klingoncelt
February 11th, 2015, 06:24 PM

Umm, no. I was trained by He of a Thousand Alts: The Ghost of Andy Taylor, Bono's Rotting Corpse, John Silver. et al.

You will never compare to him, he trolled everywhere - and in several languages. He was so popular that he had an ever-growing fanbase that would join in and get banninated with him. I inherited his Bashing Board.

Go sit in the corner, child.

Bruno
February 12th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Umm, no. I was trained by He of a Thousand Alts: The Ghost of Andy Taylor, Bono's Rotting Corpse, John Silver. et al.

You will never compare to him, he trolled everywhere - and in several languages. He was so popular that he had an ever-growing fanbase that would join in and get banninated with him. I inherited his Bashing Board.

Go sit in the corner, child.

shut up

Klingoncelt
February 14th, 2015, 09:48 PM
shut up

*blows a raspberry at Bruno*

Lysergic
February 18th, 2015, 06:16 PM
This thread needs prefix Ban List.

Blues, make it so!