PDA

View Full Version : [Role] - Troll

Zilas
May 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
So hey, I just had an suggestion, It might sound rather retarded but could also bring confusion which means more lying and more fun heh... So what I was thinking about ...

The troll would be a neutral role, And hes objective would be to get killed as quick as possible, The quicker he gets killed, The more points he gets.

Now one thing would be annoying about this Is that If he achieves to get killed quick , He has nothing left to do but has to stay whole game just for points, Perhaps let him do some other things while he's dead? I'd really not know what, But perhaps some suggestions? Some troll stuff? :P

Trolololol[color=teal] :D

Footy
May 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
We get enough people trolling in games as it is!

Don't start giving them a better reason to do so, rofl! :D

Zilas
May 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I think Plato would love this role :P

(I must say I'd not mind It either, An actual role where you dont need to be afraid to die :D and you can do whatever you want, Say whatever you want, And still be a winner :D

McJesus
May 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
The role you are talking about is allready in the game, it's called the jester.

Omgproberush
May 20th, 2011, 10:01 PM

toaster
May 21st, 2011, 12:21 AM

+1

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
May 21st, 2011, 12:59 AM
I enjoy your use of color.
[size=7]
Trolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lolololo[color=brown]lololol[color=beige]o[/size[

Zilas
May 21st, 2011, 04:47 AM
So since when Is the Jester supposed to die as quick as possible? He Is supposed to get lynched, Not killed. Also, The Jester actually gets more points the later he gets lynched, In start, He does do get some points but not as much as getting lynched late game, Troll Is completely different since he needs to be killed and be killed as fast as possible..

Krismighty
May 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Um.. there's a similar role called Jester, hopefully uve heard of it

oops_ur_dead
May 22nd, 2011, 07:47 PM
You are right, Plato would die for this role. Mega points for the OP.

Talking in third-person is obnoxious.

Zilas
May 23rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
^ lol :D

Um.. there's a similar role called Jester, hopefully uve heard of it

Um... I have responded to the guy who said that and suddently I get no response,

Secondly. Even after I said that, You yet still ask that question. Please .. Read the whole thread before commenting..