PDA

View Full Version : Night 3

Forum Mafia GM
January 9th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Begin.

FM Unalaq
January 9th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Thank you Roku, and to begin, holy shit, what did this game become?!?

FM Ghazan
January 10th, 2015, 01:47 AM
So. This is who is left.

The Consig made many mistakes that day. The worst one is his list of readings.

First of all, any other feedback from the previous night?

Prep Ozy.
Track Zach.
Blackmail Gerick
Roleblock Narks
Charge Crimson and Jack of Spades.

Does that sound right?

Also. No Doppelgänger (No Kill) so we are safe.

FM Ghazan
January 10th, 2015, 01:50 AM
I want you all to post more here. Or else we can't work as a team much. Tell me how active you can be please ^^

FM P'Li
January 10th, 2015, 02:25 AM
Hey, I can't be active because of school.

If we get lucky and APPA goes nuts then I think we are in a pretty good spot.

Do you know what is our consig's results?

I think the only plausible claim I can make is another truthseer, or I can go #yolo and CC cabbage merchant + forge him a fake role.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 02:59 AM
Consig found out that divemaster is vigi, also i think its time to put my nice gun to use now and kill him, before he kills us. And Azula shouldnt charge today, but go for the factional kill on Narks, so if Jack goes nuts we kill 5 ppl, including the Lookout and the Vigilant.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 03:08 AM
If I can bait them into lynching me they will loose one more of them too, after this night there are only 12-9 townies left with 11-9 voted needed for a lynch, if they use all they have to lynch me I will continue to live and kill one more of them, then we need to get the cabbage merchant and Combustion man on our side and have won.

Also, noone here should vote me as someone nicely stated in day chat i disguise as a RANDOM voter, that means also that i could kill one of us, if you vote me.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 03:11 AM
I might refrain then, I wont bait them into lynching me directly, but that I kill divemaster will make me suspiscious, if I should live I will just Sabotage Gerik and Zack and we also get mayority.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 03:14 AM
Also, we should block Monster, he softclaimed to be the second vigi, it coudl be a lie, but I dont want to risk it, espacially since Azula has no immunity.

FM P'Li
January 10th, 2015, 04:06 AM
I can forge divemaster as mafia

FM P'Li
January 10th, 2015, 04:07 AM
I can forge divemaster as mafia

nvm framer is not tailor

FM Aiwei
January 10th, 2015, 05:24 AM
I suggest that we block divemaster tonight. Im surprised that Yayap didn't get modkilled for talking about the game outside of the game thread.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 05:33 AM
I suggest that we block divemaster tonight. Im surprised that Yayap didn't get modkilled for talking about the game outside of the game thread.

Well, hosts usually dont modkill at all, I was suprised they decided to modkill the citizens even, it would be more common to replace them with already dead players. Also YapYap stopped the game discussion after the warning so it was fine, I also recommend to not just post a demand yourself again, so we might get something better done and can actually submit it.

FM Ghazan
January 10th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Agreed. We need to make the blackmail together and you need to be online near the end of the night to send it.

I know you have other things, I just wanted to know how much you are on here.

Narks is good alive because he is stupid. I will think more tonight.

FM P'Li
January 10th, 2015, 07:08 AM
Ozy is smart we should target him

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Ozy is smart we should target him

Ozy didnt make a single right guess so far, so we can leave him alone for now I think.

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Consig found out that divemaster is vigi, also i think its time to put my nice gun to use now and kill him, before he kills us. And Azula shouldnt charge today, but go for the factional kill on Narks, so if Jack goes nuts we kill 5 ppl, including the Lookout and the Vigilant.

How do you know the consigliere's results? Is there a code he was using somewhere that I missed?

FM Aiwei
January 10th, 2015, 11:43 AM
How do you know the consigliere's results? Is there a code he was using somewhere that I missed?

He told uss that he found the the vigilante when he revealed his true role.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 11:52 AM
He told uss that he found the the vigilante when he revealed his true role.

^ This and we sent him to divemaster so only he could be the vigi, divemaster semi confirmed in day chat also, but thanks for additionally confirming it.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 12:05 PM
BTW the role list so far:

- Neutral Evil -
Combustion Man (Mass Murderer)
Hama (Hidden Neutral Evil)

- The Gaang -
FM Zack - Aang (Avatar)
? - Katara (Doctor)
? - Sokka (Nurse)
FM Slaol - Toph (Truthseer) - Dead
FM divemaster - Zuko (Vigilante)
FM Jack of Spades - Appa (Bus Driver)
? - Iroh (Grand Lotus)
Hidden Gaang (Citizen) - Dead
Hidden Gaang (Blacksmith) - Dead
FM Gerik - Hidden Gaang (Detective)
FM Narks - Hidden Gaang (Lookout)
FM Monster - Hidden Gaang (Vigilant?)
Hidden Gaang
Hidden Gaang
Hidden Gaang
Hidden Gaang
Hidden Gaang
Hidden Gaang

- Ember Island Informant -
Alpha - Cabbage Merchant (Survivor)

Thats what i got so far from the day claims and our info here.

FM Aiwei
January 10th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Maybe we should blackmail narks tonight.

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Also, if divemaster is Zuko, the chances that the combustion man allies with us are at a good 90%, if we kill him, since thats the only town role the combustion man can win with.

FM Ghazan
January 10th, 2015, 01:06 PM
We need to check the Consigs code. Go back to day one and find out the role. To make sure .

FM Zaheer
January 10th, 2015, 01:34 PM
We need to check the Consigs code. Go back to day one and find out the role. To make sure .

What code he checked Zack night 1 = Avatar and Divemaster night 2 = Vigilant

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2015, 01:35 PM
^ This and we sent him to divemaster so only he could be the vigi, divemaster semi confirmed in day chat also, but thanks for additionally confirming it.

Just wanted to make sure that was how you knew. I have confirmed nothing.

FM Unalaq
January 10th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Sorry, I was busy all day.

FM Ghazan
January 10th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Host it either thinking someone communicated out of game (like the faq, which being able to post their now is stupid as it it IS communication out of the game)

Or he is hinting we made a mistake.

FM Unalaq
January 10th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Well I came to the same conclusion. And tbh I am the most likely one to use OoG communication with people who are no longer part of the community but I haven't out of respect with Slaol

FM P'Li
January 10th, 2015, 09:26 PM
track FM Zack

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 02:52 AM
Been thinking. What if we blackmail Gerik into accusing me of being mafia? Yet leave some suttle loopholes.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 03:28 AM
Been thinking. What if we blackmail Gerik into accusing me of being mafia? Yet leave some suttle loopholes.

If you can make a good demand for that I would be in.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 04:45 AM
Can someone ask in green-
What is the latest time for night actions to be sent in.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 05:29 AM
What is the latest time for night actions to be sent in?

FM Aiwei
January 11th, 2015, 06:18 AM
1 hour befeore the night ends.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Ah yes they said it at teh end of day 1 already.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Good, means we have time to plan.

FM Unalaq
January 11th, 2015, 09:19 AM
I wonder if Appa really will kill all those people.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 09:23 AM
No. It was a lie.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 09:24 AM
He will most likely swap someone who is not charged, perhaps someone prepped.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Don't follow the Avatar, frame FalseTruth. ^^

Who is charged?

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Wish we had a drug dealer XD and bus driver :P

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Charged so far are: Jack, YapYap and Porycon

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 12:09 PM
FM Zaheer - Phoenix King - shoot FM divemaster127
FM Ghazan - Crown Princess - kill FM Narks or charge YapYap & Porycon
FM P'Li - Tracker/Framer - Track FM Zack
FM Unalaq - Consort - Block FM divemaster127
FM Aiwei - Blackmail FM Ozymandias
Demand: "Do not post anything at all."

That would be my course of action this night. I´m not completly satisfied with the demand, but its simple. We definetly need to kill now, otherwise town will get to much time to find more of us, espacially divemaster is going against me and Azula and will probably shoot her this night (this is why I included the block, because it has the same priority as my kill).
If you are totally sure Jack wont go rampage you can kill YapYap and Porycon with double charging them both, then we get 3 kills of this night for sure and decimate town to 11.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 12:10 PM
*10 thanks to the blackmail Ozy is out tomorrow.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Loophole. Does not post the words "anything at all"

The great thing is, we haven't killed anyone so they cant see who we are really after. And Six town are already dead.

Honestly, I'm hoping I get a boost from a nurse, or a charge sent back from a magician.

Reason why zahreer shot him please: or else you are scum.

Prepping a third is a better choice i think.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 12:55 PM
I want to be viewed as scum, that is the plan lol, thought they wont have enough ppl alive to lynch me, if we follow this actions.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 01:06 PM
On the other hand I could defend myself, with saying that he wanted to derail the train on ganon for no reason since I answered his question he builded his case on already at day 2.

That should keep them for sure so much at bay that I will survive tomorrow and can sabotage Gerik and Zack.

FM Aiwei
January 11th, 2015, 01:23 PM
-Blackmail Fm ozymandias

Do not post

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 03:58 PM
On the other hand I could defend myself, with saying that he wanted to derail the train on ganon for no reason since I answered his question he builded his case on already at day 2.

That should keep them for sure so much at bay that I will survive tomorrow and can sabotage Gerik and Zack.

If you don't prep. And you shoot. they WILL make the link.

FM Zaheer
January 11th, 2015, 04:23 PM
FM Zaheer - Phoenix King - shoot FM divemaster127
FM P'Li - Tracker/Framer - Track FM Zack

Well, it will work out somehow, it isnt so that it would matter if they lynch me, as long noone of you votes me. Decide on your action Ghazan and post it in red, I will go to sleep now for the rest of the night.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 04:34 PM
You are an idiot. Of course they can lynch you, and you want us to try to hold the game? We have 5 friggin votes, 6 if you count the MM.

Prep Crimson before you make a mistake. Save that gun for when we really can grab the game.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 04:42 PM
FM Ghazan - Crown Princess - Charge Crimson & FM AscendedOne
FM Zaheer - Phoenix King - Prep Ozy
FM P'Li - Tracker/Framer - Frame FalseTruth
FM Aiwei - Blackmail FM Gerik

Demand: "Do not post anything at all."

It's only day 4. We still have many PR to get through and not enough votes to create a block. Charging Ascended one might let me charge myself, whilst Crimson is another who should be charged.

Prepping a third person makes sense. Rarther than revealing yourself and using your gun.

Framing FaluseTruth since he has already pressed against me, and makes a senseable possible scum.

Blackmailing Gerik to accuse me, because Gerik is good and can find loopholes to reveal that he is blackmailed. But making the blackmail seem impossible to crack.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 05:02 PM
If someone is here. Please post.

FM Ghazan
January 11th, 2015, 07:14 PM
:(

Forum Mafia GM
January 11th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Locked actions:
Phoenix King - shoot FM divemaster127
Tracker/Framer - Track FM Zack
Consort - Block FM divemaster127