PDA

View Full Version : Night one

Forum Mafia GM
January 1st, 2015, 09:00 PM
The avatar is out there somewhere. He is a threat to the Fire Nation. How will you stop him and his friends from ruining your plan of uniting the world under the Fire Nation banner?

Members of this chat:
Zaheer
Ming-Hua
Unalaq
Aiwei
Ghazan
P'Li

FM Unalaq
January 1st, 2015, 09:32 PM
Hello all

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 09:34 PM
Present!

FM Unalaq
January 1st, 2015, 09:54 PM
What role are you?

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 10:00 PM
Consigliere.

What role are you?

FM Unalaq
January 1st, 2015, 10:00 PM
Consort. I am also the one with the "code"

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 10:01 PM
That code bro, I thought it was hilarious.

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 10:09 PM
If our night chat is infiltrated will they gain access to all previous days? Or only chat from the day they joined?

FM Unalaq
January 1st, 2015, 10:23 PM
Damn phone am i right?

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 10:28 PM
Who are your top pr reads? Who are your top scum reads?

Forum Mafia GM
January 1st, 2015, 10:33 PM
If our night chat is infiltrated will they gain access to all previous days? Or only chat from the day they joined?

Only from the day they joined onward.

When replying I at first accidentally hit "edit" instead of "reply with quote", so please disregard the "edited by Avatar Roku" message on that post.

FM Ming-Hua
January 1st, 2015, 10:45 PM
Sweet, just in case one of us gets disguised we should open each night by proving ourselves. Something like post# word# word should work nicely. For example I might open tomorrow with "10 4 top".

FM Unalaq
January 1st, 2015, 10:57 PM
Ahh thats a good idea. I am shitty at reading people xD That list person is probably a cit trying to be useful.

FM Aiwei
January 2nd, 2015, 01:28 AM
Greetings fellow members of the fire nation! My role should be pretty obvious.

Slaol
January 2nd, 2015, 01:45 AM
Avatars are visible to players that might be capable enough to track down your profile. For your benefit it has been removed.

FM Aiwei
January 2nd, 2015, 02:04 AM
Very well. My role is blackmailer. Any ideas on how to get the most out of the blackmails?

FM Ghazan
January 2nd, 2015, 02:14 AM
For Blackmails I strongly Suggest looking at previous forum Mafias. As there might be some good ones to learn from.

FM Ghazan
January 2nd, 2015, 02:30 AM
As this chat is 100% Safe tonight we should just simply reveal who and what we are.

I am Azula (Crown Princess) aka FM Philie

Here is a list of words to protect me:
Hambanner
Doorwacker
Chickensitter
Rockwood
Fistface
Slamhammer
Analize
Overreactor
Cutarm
Logyank
Butchfog

And if the nights last longer than that, I will just ask for poster and word thing.

I will be working for the next 10 hours. So I will get back to you tonight. Blackmailer should look at previous FM's and post his idea's on here, We should also think about which targets to target. So I will need to know who you all are also. If you do not reply tonight, we will take it as you are jailed.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:21 AM
Hello my fellow Pawns the Phoenix King has arrived.^^

Well, the most things were said so far, I think I should go for the factional kill, since I have detection immunity and am invul to pretty much everything. Also this way I can get lynched without loosing anything except, my first face.

Also, look at page 3 and you should know who I am.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:24 AM
Yes, ppl cant keep track of my posts gg.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:28 AM
Also, I somehow get the feeling that FM Slaol, might be Toph or at least a PR he wanted the list from Oz pretty consistent to probably check who he should target this night.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 04:35 AM
hold on did I not read the setup

we dont know each others identity?

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:40 AM
hold on did I not read the setup

we dont know each others identity?

We could share it, but in this setup it is better to stay mostly anonymous it is an advantage for us, since this chat can get infiltrated.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:54 AM
Also, we can probably say, that every neutral except the combustion man is our enemy 4/14 neutrals need to eliminate us as their win con and 5/14 neutrals take a other win con over. Wich leaves us with 5 neutrals that are actually neutral.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 04:58 AM
ahhh okay

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 05:23 AM
I'm a tracker, currently considering to watch gerik or track yayap/slaol

thoughts?

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 06:02 AM
Since, I think Slaol might be something it would be worth tracking him I guess, our Consig could take Gerik I assume and I could kill Yapyap. Our Crown Princess can decide to kill someone too with double charging them, wich I think would be a good idea at best someone with many posts so we get control over day chat.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 06:05 AM
I just realized the value our team has, to lose this FM we must fuck up really really bad. Also, if everyone here is active that means we have at least 10-11 Town/neutral afk players.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 06:21 AM
Wait, logic flaw I should go for the ppl with high posts, since it always includes the risk of the mass murderer being on them or lookouts e.t.c., but since I cant get detected or killed I dont have that risk and Azula can kill the semi active players or ppl we think might be PR´s.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 06:22 AM
Lookout bypasses the detection immunity forget that.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 06:31 AM
should we just reveal who we are? no threats tonight

btw I don't think you should be doing the killing, we waste 1kpn per night that way

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 06:42 AM
I dunno, sure my preppings have some advantages, but i loose my detection immunity and if I get lynched it was all for nothing, well lets wait until the others show up for now.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 07:09 AM
We are safe from infiltration tonight so revealing who we are is okay as long as it's done tonight and never referenced again without the code i posted. Is anyone here zack if not I think I'm going to check him.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 07:28 AM
What if we had the first blackmail claim cabbage merchant? And not retract unless counter claimed? Should stir up some confusion and you may be seen as a gypsy.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 08:12 AM
Maaan i cant tell shit haha. At least we are all here. I was worried one of the AFK would be a member.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 08:32 AM
I am Auckmid, if it wasnt obvious enough. I think the claim demand could be interesting, but we need to make it so good that he cant retract the claim in any way.

Btw, be sure to dont post anywhere with this acc except here, because for whatever reason we can post with these accs in the FAQ sub forum and yeah everyone could just get on our profile page.

FM Aiwei
January 2nd, 2015, 08:35 AM
I am northstar.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 08:40 AM
You do realize you didn't meet the post requirement and may be replaced / midkilled 5 posts a day, at least.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 08:47 AM
I figured if you made it look like you were the gypsy trying to simplify the game he might willingly go along with it.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 09:01 AM
I can write up a possible blackmail for starters and we can go from there.

FM Ghazan
January 2nd, 2015, 10:04 AM
Reveal your names.
One of us must be sent for a kill. In exchange for night action

I am not wasting charges on 1 person I shall charge two people tonight. Makes much more sense.

You need to write the blackmailed ASAP so we can search for loopholes.

Please someone make a list of who is who is what. Only this night.

Previously FM-s have examples of loopholes and blackmail. Researh them.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 10:13 AM
Fm Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King
Ming-Hua - Consiglere
Unalaq - Consort
FM Northstar -Aiwei - Blackmailer
Ghazan - Crown Princess
P'Li - Tracker

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 10:16 AM
Reveal your names.
One of us must be sent for a kill. In exchange for night action

I am not wasting charges on 1 person I shall charge two people tonight. Makes much more sense.

You need to write the blackmailed ASAP so we can search for loopholes.

Please someone make a list of who is who is what. Only this night.

Previously FM-s have examples of loopholes and blackmail. Researh them.

With charging more then one person you risk killing us too thought, aswell you probably still wont kill more as 1 guy see Book 2 were they totally failed with it.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 10:51 AM
FM GoonSwarm here

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 10:55 AM
Fm Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King
Ming-Hua - Consiglere
FM GoonSwarm - Unalaq - Consort
Ghazan - Crown Princess
P'Li - Tracker

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 01:21 PM
I am FM Ganondorf, Ghazan was FM Phille

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 02:03 PM
FM Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King
FM Ganondorf - Ming-Hua - Consiglere
FM Phille - Ghazan - Crown Princess
P'Li - Tracker

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 02:06 PM
Well, guys should I kill or should I prep?

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 02:10 PM
I like the prep idea. I'm also in favor of using charges as an extra night kill. And I think we should use the watcher for the factional kill. The KPN will put the pressure on really early.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
Keep in mind we can kill aang with your preps as it ignores immunities.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 02:20 PM
Yeah, in the end I think prep could be the best, they dont get notified and it bypasses everything, also every important role bypasses detection immunity anyway. I´m going to prep Gerik then, if we take him an oz out the day chat looses at least 2 leaders, espacially Gerik is pressuring for scum reads e.t.c.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 02:22 PM
Leave oz, he isn't an issue.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 02:39 PM
So what sbhould I do?

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 02:43 PM
So what sbhould I do?

I think you should enact the kill this night, if you roleblock someone random it could harm more as help I think. Our tracker should just track Slaol or someone active, that can give us some information at least.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 02:47 PM
I think rumpel would be a good target as factional kill, he did a decent amount of stuff, but I dont think he earned enough trust to get protection from someone.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 03:07 PM
I think rumpel would be a good target as factional kill, he did a decent amount of stuff, but I dont think he earned enough trust to get protection from someone.
yeah, no.

I'm FM rumpel

I guess I'll be tracking slaol

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 03:20 PM
our blackmailer didn't fulfill 5posts :/

who should go for the factional kill? I think I may be a pretty good choice

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 03:28 PM
Oh well, thats interesting. XD

Anyway, ncie I can compelte the lsit then:

FM Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King
FM Ganondorf - Ming-Hua - Consiglere
FM Philie - Ghazan - Crown Princess
FM Rumpel - P'Li - Tracker

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 03:29 PM
our blackmailer didn't fulfill 5posts :/

who should go for the factional kill? I think I may be a pretty good choice

I think the consort is better, your action helps us more as his at least this night.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 03:37 PM
I think the consort is better, your action helps us more as his at least this night.

yeah ok, if he forgot or something can phoenix king override his actions?

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 03:57 PM

I have no idea to be honest and I will go to sleep in a few minutes. I will just try it, who should he kill?

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 04:04 PM
I have no idea to be honest and I will go to sleep in a few minutes. I will just try it, who should he kill?

i think yayap or jack

you should try prepping gerik, if we can kill him town should be far less active

also I will indicate who slaol visited by the number of words in my first post, each number corresponds to a player based on the player list

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:19 PM
i think yayap or jack

you should try prepping gerik, if we can kill him town should be far less active

also I will indicate who slaol visited by the number of words in my first post, each number corresponds to a player based on the player list

what, if he visted noone?

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 04:26 PM
I was thinking something like this.

I want to reveal the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You are to claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You can't back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I will do my best to help you if anything goes wrong. I am also leaving you a one time pad in case you need to communicate me, don't use it except in extreme circumstances. Here is information on how to use it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad

adaw-ypbx-hwal-ydxz-kvrf-tmjx-iqdt-vmtz-xbuq-fitw-eoyr-ovis-plag-gphu-tssa-vzuu-fodx-pwke-skcr-oboi-wvds-ubmu-cavi-tyxl-qpcl-nfnp-jhwk-ngth-ffhr-gbss-tbgr-ihqt-fsvq-fycp-ttxo-akxt-bxdq-fxav-ezdw-tmue-ielo-whai-dnps-rlit-moug-jjig-yfrm-ssxz-exes-bwsa-zzvb-udoi-ysfr-nhts-zqjj-agyz-nukv-pgrg-ifwt-qnyv-slft-btmo-wxit-kvmx-kxfp-awjf-frti-zehm-xgbz-brkn-mtoj-ubuo-ipbw-zezf-ahuj-sqqk-ychh-lubv-kplb-hfld-edqz-opwd-dboq-sdwr-ijta-pazm-kqdb-avfm-lyhe-sqsv-lglj-rzwm-wgtx-hrwh-frns-kwtv-omkt-eswp-finf-nwhf-binz-dvth-esmi-vlbz-bemm-uwiy-mnxj-stgi-isxd-yixd-aqss-batm-hitg-pihh-rmzp-qzza-uclg-tuxx-qpbq-ajbx-ukwk-fblp-txvl-ovfi-hypv-lqzm-daqk-axot-frhk-sggt-ioeb-gcdq-asid-qdoy-mhom-ylvf-wgwt-bqfx-zxmo-ueuw-gosw-hbnn-kmve-snjs-uway-nctq-apvm-gdgi-camh-eweq-vylb-ctwi-ewzl-cqmh-ydgd-kmyt-bwwf-pzmo-orie-ospk-bila-vrzz-hotf-anax-ovtx-daak-uzro-pyoy-uuak-djuc-nzcm-hslu-tpbj-fksl-edgs-lwfv-defh-lzdi-gzkk-fkwl-pdef-qvho-rybr-duwm-tmig-unoz-pbmf-yazf-qxbl-upfo-ihun-aier-slhu-mswy-xfip-jouv-yejr-kuav-kffh-nero-wxsg-bzty-wudt-qrte-bfad-hmsn-wvwy-ljjs-khse-gnsx-hjyv-ozcv-qbwn-bfgw-uyrb-cnxz-mimj-zyxo-rtbv-yogz-ormd-ktyu-qkev-tilt-xyzw-lwwv-zvcp-pekt-pcis-kuxc-jlmi-daaq-cstt-nfli-xkzz-erwl-yjhv-epvb-jcyc-htyw-hvgz-emqg-eusv-cvwd-bqau-dgbe-lyxf-eqmr-spbf-iznr-ckdr-cczk-zkef-nvvt-lskr-zduk-yxbm-uvou-udvy-muum-gpri-jypg-fcfq-thud-owvu-ssiq-hgad-fflo-uorz-dapb-qhah-vsku-rlwe-mgmu-pvbo-rogk-qygk-zpxt-zksy-brqn-uiik-qiav-gezo-dkyl-izqj-uksj-vxqy-qrut-hdpl-kgvi-ckqh-eexx-wluq-geao-fojo-bgzz-bapz-ehkg-dpab-iogp-aogv-tjpn-trck-jxsh-dqzl-dsmc-tsxw-adop-bttz-yahi-irdg-pikd-vrnr-svcx-ndgq-cdkz-lkpm-wkvf-prah-rstj-arny-rvbv-innh-idkb-vbnh-hlmy-flcg-vxcg-xbul-dfgi-yjua-wfcw-fqdg-jfnm-elwo-zydc-hdjt-eivo-zrff-ucwk-wvdi-ldck-nveu-vxfx-kfql-plnx-pxod-xpmi-yach-bnli-icar-bwbu-tiqq-xeno-khxe-vqct-zpmg-jwol-zhlr-kmxw-avfz-ijup-wswx-zipf-phiz-nspj-bqoc-cffo-txbr-auch-wmup-aelu-nuvb-knwz-wfnb-gbup-hpyj-awxf-tujy-avtm-qnqb-eaiu-piop-vmam-tfgn-uzxd-umlu-gyno-ucrn-hxuy-pckk-uetu-cijh-myew-nawb-yzfx-swjo-yjmv-uwjf-rfga-fjjn-kcbj-tvfz-zyxs-wdbl-qfsn-qgqn-guhf-detu-vhgj-iejy-kdjm-aqcq-gsmi-tses-mbpa-dgfj-xdzp-tnpe-ibin-lxih-psan-dypk-pzkz-zoez-nogo-cnij-ksid-mpdb-uwfs-lzcp-ciqe-gjoy-iskw-mixh-dzvn-rlyp-whml-xvja-ipzt-rwae-ajxs-egcl-yzch-bobk-vlwq-tvyv-slui-saac-nclk-deif-knal-fflr-renj-nobs-lrtb-qhli-qbkw-cnfa-cyug-izpp-pesd-dicg-cbye-wjbx-vbkp-epty-drgq-kxob-ipep-nzia-nyvj-zsss-dgim-gnmw-gwqk-ybmv-svlq-amte-vcrp-xgab-mbmv-ocvt-dlmu-gxjh-vruy-luil-dycw-qabu-hqht-qlmz-uimx-yljb-uooc-pokx-xbdt-qcie-pnah-acbt-pspc

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 04:26 PM

A post longer than 30 players should work fine.

FM P'Li
January 2nd, 2015, 04:29 PM

more than 30

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
A post longer than 30 players should work fine.

That works I guess, also that demand looks more like a request to me and why should we help town and reveal oruselve with it?

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 04:35 PM
That works I guess, also that demand looks more like a request to me and why should we help town and reveal oruselve with it?

We won't, the point is to make it look like a gypsy curse, it shares a feedback with the blackmailer demand. Even though it is worded friendly I'm pretty sure it clearly states what must be done, and what can be done. If you disagree we can make some changes to fix that.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 04:39 PM
We won't, the point is to make it look like a gypsy curse, it shares a feedback with the blackmailer demand. Even though it is worded friendly I'm pretty sure it clearly states what must be done, and what can be done. If you disagree we can make some changes to fix that.

Well words like probably give him the option to not do it already, you just need to take out all variablities and make it a must do, so he cant avoid it by any means, that is basically the trick.

On the other hand there are nearly always way to avoid something, if the person is smart enough.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 04:43 PM
Well words like probably give him the option to not do it already, you just need to take out all variablities and make it a must do, so he cant avoid it by any means, that is basically the trick.

On the other hand there are nearly always way to avoid something, if the person is smart enough.

Well the point is I gave him things he must do and gave him some options intentionally.

The way I wrote it I intended that he MUST:

Claim some version of Cabbage Merchant.
Claim in a serious way that people may believe him.
Only retract his claim if the real Cabbage Merchant claims.

He MAY:

Pick which role he would like to claim.
Create an explanation for why he waited until day 2 to claim.
Retract his claim ONLY IF he gets counterclaimed.
Send us a message if he so desires.

FM Zaheer
January 2nd, 2015, 05:03 PM
Well the point is I gave him things he must do and gave him some options intentionally.

The way I wrote it I intended that he MUST:

Claim some version of Cabbage Merchant.
Claim in a serious way that people may believe him.
Only retract his claim if the real Cabbage Merchant claims.

He MAY:

Pick which role he would like to claim.
Create an explanation for why he waited until day 2 to claim.
Retract his claim ONLY IF he gets counterclaimed.
Send us a message if he so desires.

Interesting, lets just go with it and see what happens, Aiwei needs to submit it thought. Anyway I´m going to sleep now, dont forget to submit your actions as Pm from your normal Fm acc and may the odds be in our favour.

FM Ghazan
January 2nd, 2015, 05:26 PM
Make sure posting that Wiki Link is allowed.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 05:27 PM
Links are allowed unless abused, so until notified otherwise I'm protected.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 05:39 PM
Can everyone compare that blackmail with my intent and make sure it checks out? Also tell me whether you think it might be taken as gypsy or not feel free to suggest changes or alternative uses for the blackmail.

Forum Mafia GM
January 2nd, 2015, 05:59 PM
I was thinking something like this.

8- Codes and Encrypted Messages:
All codes must be made within this game. No codes from previous games or from outside discussion are allowed. All codes must be made in such a way that anyone who knows the code may de-code it without the use of any outside programs/websites.

The code isn't allowed since it requires an outside website in order to be solved.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 08:14 PM
Yeah I should be the kill. I think Yayap will suffice.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE=Avatar Roku;468131]The code isn't allowed since it requires an outside website in order to be solved.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I misinterpreted that rule, I thought it would be okay be the site was to inform about the code it isn't required to decrypt the code, only the key which I provided.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 08:53 PM
So anyone know any other good codes?

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 08:54 PM
I wanted it there because I thought it established credibility to the town side I honestly don't expect it to be used.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 09:13 PM
Well I sort of have a code but im not sure how good it is :/
2nd Layer-1st Layer-English
O-Y-A
B-P-B
M-L-C
D-T-D
Y-A-E
J-V-F
G-K-G
N-R-H
A-E-I
W-Z-J
K-G-K
S-M-L
C-S-M
R-H-N
I-U-O
P-B-P
Q-X-Q
H-N-R
L-C-S
T-D-T
E-I-U
Z-J-V
V-F-W
X-Q-X
U-O-Y
F-W-Z

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 09:14 PM
I don't get it.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 09:24 PM
Lihhu = Cunno = Sorry. Each letter replaces another. Certain letters loop with one another to cause groupings

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 09:28 PM
Basically the letter groups are like this

A-E-I-U-O-Y-A
B-P-B-P-B
S-M-L-C
D-T-D-T-D
W-Z-J-V-F
G-K-G-K-G
N-R-H
Q-X-Q-X-Q

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 09:29 PM
The middle column seems irrelevant. It appears that code is a complicated version of a substitution cipher defined by the first and last columns. We could use a substitution cipher though since it isn't actually going to be used, and if it is we don't really care if is cracked.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 09:38 PM
The middle column was how the cypher originally was. I just added an extra layer

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 09:41 PM
Right, but in doing so you can remove the middle layer and do a direct substitution. The middle layer doesn't add any strength to the code only complexity.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 09:56 PM
I change parts of the message too, but here is a new version that is hopefully accepted.

Would this be an acceptable blackmail and code?

I want to find the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You must claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You must not back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I would prefer that nobody knows I forced you to do this, so you must not tell anybody. I will try to help you if I can, but I won't out myself unless absolutely necessary.

If for any reason you need to communicate with me use this cipher to communicate, to encode a message replace each occurrence of the characters on the right with the corresponding character on the left, to decode I'll replace each occurrence of the characters on the left with the corresponding character on the right. Don't use this unless absolutely necessary. If absolutely necessary I may attempt to communicate with you with the same cipher.

O-A
B-D
M-C
D-B
Y-E
J-F
G-K
N-H
A-I
W-J
K-G
S-L
C-M
R-N
I-O
P-Q
Q-P
H-R
L-S
T-X
E-U
Z-V
V-W
X-T
U-Y
F-Z

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 10:01 PM
Oh and my vote is we send it to raiden. It's more plausible coming from him since he made his 5 posts, but didn't do the post for toph.

FM Ming-Hua
January 2nd, 2015, 10:38 PM
Adding Todays Night Actions to the List!

I actually added a suggestion of killing Divemaster on my list he wasn't that active but I thought what he did say was useful.

FM Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King - Prep Gerik
FM Ganondorf - Ming-Hua - Consigliere - Investigate Zach
FM GoonSwarm - Unalaq - Consort - Kill Yapyap or Jack or Divemaster?
FM Northstar -Aiwei - Blackmailer - Blackmail Raiden?
FM Philie - Ghazan - Crown Princess - Charge ? ?
FM Rumpel - P'Li - Tracker - Follow Slaol

Slaol
January 2nd, 2015, 10:47 PM
I change parts of the message too, but here is a new version that is hopefully accepted.

Would this be an acceptable blackmail and code?

The blackmail is yours to decide if acceptable. The code does not need off site information so is within the rules of the game

Slaol
January 2nd, 2015, 10:53 PM

If a player personally submits action that action will take priority. If someone misses an action the action may be declared by Ozai, Azula, or whomever posts it last. Ozai having priority, then Azula.

FM Unalaq
January 2nd, 2015, 11:53 PM
I will kill Yayap.

FM Ghazan
January 3rd, 2015, 03:53 AM
I will charge FM Procyon and kill him.

FM Ghazan
January 3rd, 2015, 04:04 AM
Change of mind. Charge FM Procyon and FM TheJackofSpades

Just in case of the small chance they visit each other.
If not I can easily murder them both tomorrow.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 05:09 AM
Oh lol totally forgot that nights are also 48 hours. Well awesome to know that i can submit actions for others, I like your idea Ghazan, didnt thought of that you could just double charge 2 persons in 2 nights.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 05:11 AM
FM Auckmid - Zaheer - Phoenix King - Prep Gerik
FM Ganondorf - Ming-Hua - Consigliere - Investigate Zack
FM GoonSwarm - Unalaq - Consort - Kill Yapyap
FM Northstar -Aiwei - Blackmailer -
FM Philie - Ghazan - Crown Princess - Charge FM Procyon & FM TheJackofSpades
FM Rumpel - P'Li - Tracker - Track Slaol

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 05:13 AM
If a player personally submits action that action will take priority. If someone misses an action the action may be declared by Ozai, Azula, or whomever posts it last. Ozai having priority, then Azula.

Is it enough to just post the actions in this chat?

FM Aiwei
January 3rd, 2015, 05:57 AM
-Blackmail Raiden

I want to find the Cabbage Merchant so I came up with a plan. You must claim Cabbage Merchant, you need to specify your role, but it doesn't really matter to me which one you pick. It won't work if you don't come across completely serious so you have to make it convincing. It will probably help to explain why you decided to claim. You must not back out unless the real Cabbage Merchant claims, in which case you not only can but should. I would prefer that nobody knows I forced you to do this, so you must not tell anybody. I will try to help you if I can, but I won't out myself unless absolutely necessary.

If for any reason you need to communicate with me use this cipher to communicate, to encode a message replace each occurrence of the characters on the right with the corresponding character on the left, to decode I'll replace each occurrence of the characters on the left with the corresponding character on the right. Don't use this unless absolutely necessary. If absolutely necessary I may attempt to communicate with you with the same cipher.

O-A
B-D
M-C
D-B
Y-E
J-F
G-K
N-H
A-I
W-J
K-G
S-L
C-M
R-N
I-O
P-Q
Q-P
H-R
L-S
T-X
E-U
Z-V
V-W
X-T
U-Y
F-Z

FM Aiwei
January 3rd, 2015, 05:58 AM
sorry about my inactivity. I recently found a girlfriend and she has been distracting me alot lately.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 06:24 AM
sorry about my inactivity. I recently found a girlfriend and she has been distracting me alot lately.

Np, but be sure to fullfill the post requierement next day, we dont want to see you getting modkilled.^^

Slaol
January 3rd, 2015, 12:27 PM
Is it enough to just post the actions in this chat?

Post them in red so we don't miss them.

FM Unalaq
January 3rd, 2015, 12:32 PM
Ill be at work until late tonight. -kill FM Yayap i hope i did that correctly lol

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 12:55 PM
Zaheer - Prep Gerik
Ming-Hua - Investigate Zack
Unalaq - Kill Yapyap
Aiwei - Blackmail Raiden

O-A
B-D
M-C
D-B
Y-E
J-F
G-K
N-H
A-I
W-J
K-G
S-L
C-M
R-N
I-O
P-Q
Q-P
H-R
L-S
T-X
E-U
Z-V
V-W
X-T
U-Y
F-Z
Ghazan - Charge FM Procyon & FM TheJackofSpades
FP'Li - Track Slaol

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 12:57 PM
I think that should cover everything, but feel free to post your own actions in red too.

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2015, 01:06 PM
Hey, there seems to be some confusion about the way factional kills play out. This is probably my fault, as it doesn't seem to be clear in the setup, so I'll clarify now.

The mafia may only perform one killing ability per night. Killing abilities include: mafia factional kill (anyone can do this instead of their normal actions), Phoenix King's Sabotage (not his prep), Crown Princess's charge, etc.

Currently you have 2 killing abilities locked in for tonight (factional kill and CP's charge). Please choose one of those to act out tonight and either change or cancel the other one. Sorry for the misunderstanding and for not catching it sooner.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 01:37 PM
Hey, there seems to be some confusion about the way factional kills play out. This is probably my fault, as it doesn't seem to be clear in the setup, so I'll clarify now.

The mafia may only perform one killing ability per night. Killing abilities include: mafia factional kill (anyone can do this instead of their normal actions), Phoenix King's Sabotage (not his prep), Crown Princess's charge, etc.

Currently you have 2 killing abilities locked in for tonight (factional kill and CP's charge). Please choose one of those to act out tonight and either change or cancel the other one. Sorry for the misunderstanding and for not catching it sooner.

Oh wow, yeah that changes much, I already thought we would be kind of OP the way before. Well I think I will let the charge through then and let Unalaq block someone.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 01:40 PM
Also, yeah if ppl kill themselve with charges, we can still do something else, so charging them now and let them spread kill each other while going for targets we didnt charged is the best course of action i assume.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 01:42 PM
Unalaq - Block Yapyap
Ghazan - Charge FM Procyon & FM TheJackofSpades

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
Also, I and Azula cant die to the charges anyway and our Bm is at least today save from gaining them, since he bms before the charges happen.

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 01:49 PM
Again, if you have problems with the actions I preset for now, just submit your own way in red.

FM Unalaq
January 3rd, 2015, 02:08 PM
I figured that was how it worked but hey it was worth a try. I want my action to be the one Zaheer said

FM Ghazan
January 3rd, 2015, 03:53 PM
Meeeeehhhhhhhhh.

FM Ming-Hua
January 3rd, 2015, 04:03 PM
Someone repost this as a host question.

What happens if azula is charged and gives out a charges to 2 people?

What happens if azula is charged and gives 2 charges to 1 person?

FM Zaheer
January 3rd, 2015, 04:44 PM
Someone repost this as a host question.

Just pm it to them, but Azula can never die because of charges, so everyone else that gets 2 will die but not she, the only question is, if she can even get a charge on herself.

Anyway, I´m going to sleep now again.^^ I wont come back until the end of the night, so just dont forget, this was the only night were we posted our real identities, we can always check this thread again with our night chat acc so dont worry, if you missed something.

I just hope that infiltraitors of this chat cant acces our post history over our profile page, otherwise we are as good as dead.

FM Ming-Hua
January 3rd, 2015, 04:50 PM
Someone proposed killing Rumpel before he claimed right, why did they want to kill him, I was thinking it might be a good idea to put a floating charge on Azula and/or the Phoenix king to protect against visits from the people we charge. If we did that we could also potentially false claim for those missing charges adding more town points to those who already have the most.

Specifically I was toying with the idea of Charging YapYap and Azula, and having Rumpel claim charged.

FM Ming-Hua
January 3rd, 2015, 04:51 PM

FM Ming-Hua
January 3rd, 2015, 04:52 PM
Can azula even self charge?

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2015, 05:19 PM
Both of the players Azula charged would be killed (unless healed/immune/etc.).
It will count as 3 charged players interacting and will wipe the last will of the player who was double charged, as well as Azula's if she dies to another source that night.

Can azula even self charge?
Azula may not target herself. However, if a bus driver, for example, caused her to charge herself she would then gain a charge.

Slaol
January 3rd, 2015, 08:58 PM
Closed.

Slaol
January 3rd, 2015, 08:58 PM
closed now