Account ID: 2-s2-1-3776077
In-Game Name: Apollo

Account Name: datFPS
Account ID: 2-s2-1-3263331
In-Game Name: RipInPeace

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Nesic
Summary:
On replay check 20:23 I said that 1 or 10 is jailor and he said "1" but to kill "koren(14)", how could he know who is jailor as a framer?:)
I didn't want to kill 14 because I was sure jailor will save him, then I came to a mind that jailor can't jail that night so I gone for 14:D (was witched so I got jailor anyway) .. After jailor died he left his LW @21:23 that his friend, 15 is confirmed town. (So marshall go for me and 10 which would help his friend achieve solo win(that comes later in this thread;) )

Later at 23:36 jailor explain to dead people that framer is trying to achieve solo win for 200 points (Yeah maybe he is a pro and came to that idea out of nowhere but still that doesn't explain why framer told me not to kill 1. and why 1 said that 15 is confirmed town without any clues from ingame) then after witch didn't follow up his friend's call, jailor said in death chat "10 is so stupid" (That is totally stupid claim considering witch know I'm last killing role and he can manipulate me to kill mayor achieving safe win for himself). On that night witch manipulated me to kill 15 and then you can see in dead chat that Apollo says that they should report me(and minute before that he didnt mention reporting 10 for game throwing he was laughing and explaining how that is for his solo win so its cool but for me he instantly said report 6 (not knowing that actually witch killed his friend but whatever) and he even claimed that Mafia(me) and Witch(6) wins but still he calls that a game throw and wanna report me
(after that You can see that I said shame on 14 and 15 for cheating because I thought 2 of them are friends,later when I saw names and watched replay I realized that actually he and 1(jailor/SnakeDoc/Apollo) were cheating (they are also from same clan).

Anyhow I wouldn't bother this much about reporting if those 2 I'm reporting didn't flame me in next lobby and spamming people to vote kick me because I'm a troll,game ruiner etc (resulting in 2 of them votekicking me and 1 or 2 guys joined them resulting in me getting kicked out of game for "trolling" by cheater and game thrower..).
That is what I actually wanted to report but I realized there are no reports for that random kicks so I had to bring up full story...

Replay: 17491
Next game where you can see them kicking me out: 17490

P.S. This is same game as one in my other thread I just opened 2 different threads because different crimes were committed.

MisterL2
November 15th, 2014, 01:29 PM
SC2 ID Verification:
2-S2-1-3776077 SnakeDoc Correct
2-S2-1-3263331 datFPS Correct

Very recent report: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28959-datFPS-2-s2-1-3263331?highlight=2-S2-1-3263331 by you.
This will not affect the punishment very much, as it happened on the same day.
Adding +1 Week of watchlist might make sense.

Note: They are both in the same clan but joined far from adjacent.

D2: SnakeDoc decides to jail Nesic (but daylynch stops him).
-> At checking the point table I noticed datFPS has only played 4 games, won 3. He seems to know far too much for this. I would maybe suggest a smurfban here.

Also, datFPS writes and LW putting first 14+15 and then 15 in as confirmed town without good reason.
This is suspicious, but not enough to put it as "skyping" only maybe as "benign skyping".
They are not adjacent, which makes it even more unlikely, so maybe - maybe not. I'd rather not ban a skyper than ban a person that didn't do anything.

Towards the end: 15 votes odd.
It had no effect but the chat is still against him, asking for a report.
---Zombie suicide doublegraveyard---
Shitstorm on 6 for "killing" his fellow maf, but to me it looked like Nesic got witched.

No punishments issued; Taking smurfbaninto consideration for datFPS.

Replay 2

SnakeDoc and datFPS randomvote to kick Nesic under false arguments.
2x Kickabuse
1x very overeager Mikecall

==> +1 week of watchlist for datFPS, assuming he is not smurfbanned
==> On hold for SnakeDoc, likelyness of skyping with datFPS

Nesic
November 15th, 2014, 06:12 PM
How about SnakeDoc for skyping? He left -lw that 15(datFPS) is only confirmed town and datFPS told me that 1 is jailor but that I should kill other guy...And they couldn't know that 2 things about eachother from ingame= they were cheating;/

MisterL2
November 16th, 2014, 05:37 AM
I looked over it again and considered the evidence to minimal. They are not adjacent and this is the only hint that they are skyping, other than their clan names.
He could have put in "15 confirmed town" after he pushed to kill Justin Bieber.

Nesic
November 16th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Kk, You're the boss :)

I just pointed it out from my point of view what are clues about 100% skyping:) Guess You and other moderators(or whtever u guys are:) ) know best way how to handle those reports.

Helz
February 4th, 2015, 12:56 AM
2-S2-1-3776077 3 week watch list
2-S2-1-3263331 3 week watch list