PDA

View Full Version : Night Two Recruitment

Katherine
October 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Hojo stood facing one of the many capsules that littered this particular section of his laboratory, the lifeless form within floating in the bizarre green glow. For some reason, he found it extremely calming to observe. In his mind, he was contemplating the dozens of subjects that could become his next soldier simultaneously. He didn't hear the man approach, nor did he hear the man clear his throat, stomp his feet, clap his hands. He stirred from his thoughts when he mentioned 'Science', however.

"What is it? What could you possibly want from me? Shouldn't you be somewhere, doing something!?" he demanded, his facial features a mix of deranged and furious. Heidegger smirked, his arrogance no less apparent after his rebirth as an eternal slave than before.

"I just thought I should tell you that the next sample is ready, you may create another subject at any time." he said in more or less the same drawl he always spoke in, seemingly oblivious to his master's anger at interruption. Which only served to annoy Hojo more.

"Fine, fine! I will go make a new subject out of this Erika girl. She is smart enough, and we could use some female company around here..." he trailed off, hundreds of thoughts snaking through his brain that all ended in maddened laughter. Heidegger watched his master cackle away, and decided it best he join in.

"Gya haa haa haa!"

Hours passed.

... It was going to be a long night.

-inject Erika
(A Note To Erika:
I was going to give you a semi-complicated task to perform should a lynch fall upon you, but I have been told by the powers that be that taking clearly present numbers and then spending a lot of time masking them without the use of an alpha-numeric cypher is too much. So instead I will just say, hello, welcome, hope you survive the day.
Love, TheJackOfSpades.)