PDA

View Full Version : Day 4

Forum Mafia GM
August 8th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Captains Log, stardate 75383.98

I am sad to report that Vrih Riuurren was murdered last night, although he is not the first casualty of the conflict, he is the first to die in his quarters.. a place we all thought was safe. He was a loyal crewman, killed in cold blood.

I was also not expecting 2 Borg drones to be killed so early yesterday, they must be multiplying much faster than I originally thought. It's a good thing that the Ferengi in the bar has found a anti-body, maybe I should pick some up just in case.

I fear that today will be a bloodbath.

Please pay attention to the following instructions:
Before the day ends (game time) Send FMGM a PM with 1 location and 1 time of night (you can't be awake during both). This is where you will spend that part of the evening/night phase. Failure to do so will result in you being in your quarters for both phases and you will be awake for the evening. Please title your PM: "Location d4" so I can find it easily among all the other PMs I get.

Once again, you may buy alcohol from the Ferengi during the day as well as a new item: Anti-Borg Serum. All other deals for information or items should be done in the evening or night phases.

10 votes will be required to lynch someone. You are not informed who has the mayor ability active.

General Warning:
Pay attention to the instructions in the abilities and for making deals... I spent more than 2 days writing up the details and would like people to follow them.

As far as I know all feedback was sent out as well as all character sheets were updated. If you see any errors, let me know asap.

<tbody>
Living Players:
Graveyard:

Badassasaurus Rex
Barack Brobama
Barbra Streisand
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bobba Fett
Bosco
Braum
Bryan Lewellen
Captain Hindsight
CatGal6000
Clement
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Kytra
Sebastian
The Great and Mighty PoD
Tim Howard
Town of Salem
Vonax
Zapp Brannigan
(Day 2)
I dont care (10 forward), Betazoid - Drug dealer, Roleblocker

(Day 3)
Red is Mafia 1 of 1 (10 forward), Borg - Wizard, Blacksmith
Jolly Man 6 of 8 (10 forward), Borg - Poisoner, Amnesiac

(Night 3)
Vrih Riuurren (Living Quarters), Romulan - Investigator, Depute

</tbody>

<tbody>
Setup: (numbers correspond to the same as Betazoids role lists - Will be updated with each death.)

1- ?

2- ?

3- ?

4- ?

5- ?

6- ?

7- ?

8- ?

9- ?

10- Wizard, Blacksmith

11- Investigator, Depute

12- ?

13- ?

14- ?

15- ?

16- Drug dealer, Roleblock

17- ?

18- ?

19- Poisoner, Amnesiac

20- ?

21- ?

22- ?

23- ?

24- ?

</tbody>

(I know... I'm 5 mins early...)

FM Bastian Schweinsteiger
August 8th, 2014, 03:18 PM
since its kind of obvious already, i am not the ferengi. i'm just a normal townie. well more or less normal, i'm still master. i'm witch and if and what second role i have should not be disclosed
spock didnt try to attack me so far. i didnt witch him yesterday

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Hi guys. Nothing happened to me last night.

Well Bastian, can you explain why you pretended to be the Ferengi then?

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 03:45 PM
I want the Borg dead before they can convert more of the crew.

I really want to hear from commander Feralis about the situation...

Also no feedback here.

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 03:53 PM

Also no feedback here.

Why does commander Feralis know about the situation? Did I miss something?

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 03:55 PM
I'm just curious about what he has to say.

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 04:03 PM
WAIT. I was bus driven.

Yeah I was bus driven.

Beep beep!

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 04:04 PM
So we gotta transporter chief....

That's cool.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Nothing happened to meeeeee

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Gaaoooo Roar

Data.muscles++

Bosco reports that he too was bus driven last night.

Bosco finds the fact that Sebastian did not try to convince a doctor to heal him,
or post his updated LW when he thought that he was going to die extremely scummy.

FM Sebastian

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Nothing happened to me either. I'll offer the same deal I said in the bar. Tell me what you want me to do because we need to work together and I have learned from my mistakes I need to be open with everyone for town to win.

FM Commander Feralis
August 8th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Nothing happened to me. And I don't trust Spock still or Bastian. After Red's blowup of the Ferengi and turning up Borg I wonder if something weird is going on. I just know that Spock is a liar.

FM Commander Spock

Bosco, I just forgot. Let's go after the known liar.

FM Commander Feralis
August 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM
forgot to prod him* sorry. Post sent because cat pushed the mouse.

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Well your abilitys kinda suck, but you should bodyguard some important people. Like Bryan.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Nothing happened to me either. I'll offer the same deal I said in the bar. Tell me what you want me to do because we need to work together and I have learned from my mistakes I need to be open with everyone for town to win.

Rawr

Bosco doesn't trust you very much right now.
But, he said he would rescind the casus belli if no harm came to Bastian.
Bosco wants you to establish a mind meld chat with Bryan.
Doing this will at least prove you aren't lying about not using your charges on more nefarious things.
And then if Bryan wants you to use your Body Guard ability, he can give you a target without alerting scum.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Hmm. I'm going to need to review some discussions. Updated name list to come by sometime tomorrow.

I agree with Bosco on the mindmeld chat.

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Well your abilitys kinda suck, but you should bodyguard some important people. Like Bryan.

I can do that. I will mind meld with Bryan this evening. Since I have 8 charges, I am requesting two charges from the captain to body guard that same night.

Feralis, yes I lied. I explained why I lied. I haven't lied since then. I don't know who the captain is to mind meld anyway not that it matters because I'm not trusted. I need people to see that I am trustworthy. To that end, if anyone has spent money on the sheriff check on me I will refund them (assuming I have that much money). I need you to understand that I am not lying.

I think we may need to look at people we have not been looking at in the past. Maybe some lurkers are Borg? We could go after them.

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Ya I've been thinking that the Borg Queen has control over the Borg accounts. And they can't chat or something unless she spends charges on them or something...

Look for people that have NOT been active for a day since the Borg invasion. Rule out anyone that posted at least five times each day since the Borg invasion.

FM Kytra
August 8th, 2014, 04:56 PM
What kind of game did I replace into? This looks really fucking complicated. I bet it was really good if I had gotten in somewhere at the start.

Can someone do the highlights for me? About to run to the store in an hour but want to contribute something.

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Ya I've been thinking that the Borg Queen has control over the Borg accounts. And they can't chat or something unless she spends charges on them or something...

Look for people that have NOT been active for a day since the Borg invasion. Rule out anyone that posted at least five times each day since the Borg invasion.

That idea sounds good. Can you try that and see who may be Borg? I'm going to try to figure out the quickest way for everyone to kill a Borg whether we all need to pounce on a Borg to save charges or if we need PoD or another super killer to try to slice and dice.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 05:07 PM
What kind of game did I replace into? This looks really fucking complicated. I bet it was really good if I had gotten in somewhere at the start.

Can someone do the highlights for me? About to run to the store in an hour but want to contribute something.

This is exactly how I've been feeling LOL

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Killing Borg does not advance town wincon. We really need to be looking for actual scum.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Killing Borg does not advance town wincon. We really need to be looking for actual scum.

This. Neutral hunting is a typical scumtell

FM Kytra
August 8th, 2014, 05:09 PM
This is exactly how I've been feeling LOL

At least I am not the only one confused mmmK?

The one thing I know is that I am not Borg. This account wasn't active much so like I guess I will show up on that report?

I like going after bad people. Do we know any like evil people that need to die? Maybe start there?

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 05:12 PM
This. Neutral hunting is a typical scumtell

I think Bryan is saying to look for scum. He's conf town anyway so not really a scum tell.

FM Kytra
August 8th, 2014, 05:19 PM
No evil people? :( I guess I will go to the store. If evil people pop up let me know what I can do to help.

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 05:24 PM
So far scum only killed 1 person...

Borg has already has at least 3 people.

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 05:26 PM
So far scum only killed 1 person...

Borg has already has at least 3 people.

Care to explain? There are two dead borg. This implies Borg killed their own? I'm a bit confused by this.

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 05:30 PM
No there is Borg Queen, jolly man and red is mafia.

FM Barack Brobama
August 8th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I'm thinking that the Assimilated crew members are essentially dead. Because I think the queen controls them.

FM Commander Spock
August 8th, 2014, 05:33 PM
No there is Borg Queen, jolly man and red is mafia.

Ah. I thought you meant Borg killed three people. My bad.

How did you know scum killed a person?

FM Town of Salem
August 8th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Hello, nothing happened to me. I saw how discussion has already started. Here what I think it should work:

Borg scums can just be lynched, it will bypass shield and health all together. Mafia scums should be the method of shots/attacks.

While neutral hunting is somewhat of a common scum tactic, I'm not inclined to believe that every person who is doing it is to be scum.

FM Town of Salem
August 8th, 2014, 05:36 PM
I'm thinking that the Assimilated crew members are essentially dead. Because I think the queen controls them.

How do you apparently know so much also?

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 05:42 PM
I'd be curious how you know so much about the Borg mechanics in the game, especially since you're looking to Feralis for guidance, and I'm not exactly sure he's town.

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 06:03 PM
I still think Kytra is scum for being a sheep. Even the replacement is a sheep. Wow.

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Also wow I was switched with Bosco? I'm glad the bus driver is trying to protect me, but you should protect Bryan probably instead.

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 06:21 PM
I'd be curious how you know so much about the Borg mechanics in the game, especially since you're looking to Feralis for guidance, and I'm not exactly sure he's town.

Yeah I agree that is very suspicious.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 06:47 PM
FM Bobba Fett

Day's are like half a week long right? Gonna start putting more effort into this

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 07:37 PM

Rawr

Here is some quick recap from your friendly local cluster space bear.
Bryan Llewellyn is basically a mason(not immune to cult) and is the current town leader.
Spock pretended to be a mason day 1 and forced Bryan to reveal.
PoD is killing a lot of people, but only with town's consent.
PoD killed a cult during day 3.
Bryan revealed a cult during day 3 via sher check.
Spock made a lot of bluster on how Bastian was scum.
I fought Spock pretty hard on that.
Spock is the student to Bastian.
The Ferengi performed a sheriff check on Spock and got Town but the Ferengi may lie about feedback.
The Ferengi claims pretty hard that he would not provide false feedback.
The Ferengi has a day account which Bryan, I and Town of Salem know the true identity of.
I knew that Bastian was never the Ferengi, I asked him to claim Ferengi during night 2 bar chat to root out neut hunters.
No one really knows anything about Borg mechanics except that they are cult and very hard to kill,
but Barack Brobama seems to be confident enough in extra knowledge to have a strat to hunt them.
Town doesn't need to defeat cult to win the game, yet Barack again wants to hunt them.
PoD had commited to killing Sebastian at one point during day 3, despite knowing his death was imminent
Sebastion did not try to convince a doctor to save him, nor did he post an updated LW
Tim Howard is pretty confident that I am scum

FM Zapp Brannigan
August 8th, 2014, 08:01 PM
RIP Vrih Riuurren

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Bosco, your code stuff doesn't seem to be working anymore

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Bosco, your code stuff doesn't seem to be working anymore

What do you mean?

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Didn't it used to appear as a special quote? Now it just appears as a darkened box that's hard to read.

Or my browser is being dumb, one of the two

FM Barbra Streisand
August 8th, 2014, 10:17 PM
That sad moment when you see someone who died browsing the thread :( (our thoughts are with you dear Vrih Riurren!)

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Didn't it used to appear as a special quote? Now it just appears as a darkened box that's hard to read.

Or my browser is being dumb, one of the two

When Data is at the gym, like he mentioned, ("Data.muscles++") he uses the box.

FM Commander Feralis
August 8th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Let's not forget that Bastian is probably evil for witching me yesterday.

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 10:52 PM
*hands note*

I was controlled by dark forces

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 10:53 PM
*hands another note*

I used the wrong blaster setting

*stares at FMGM*

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 11:01 PM
*points blaster at Spock*
*points blaster at Feralis*

FM Tim Howard
August 8th, 2014, 11:51 PM
*hands note*

What do your notes mean? Were you witched?

Can you post a scum list please? I haven't a good read on you yet.

FM Clement
August 9th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Everyone, I have a very important piece of information for you. I'm sure you will listen to me and believe my words sincerely. This is really important, so everyone, listen carefully!

One of my abilites is "Investigator". This night, I decided to check Town of Salem, and guess what I have found out? I found out that Town of Salem is actually the Ferengi! I'm fairly cofindent in what I am doing right now, so I'm not afraid of revealing one of my abilities. Now that the cat is out of the bag, make your decision about our "friend" Ferengi's fate. I believe I already did the most important job of my role, so I can die in peace if mafia decides to kill me.

If you are still not believing what I said, I used the same ability on the first night to investigate The Great and mighty PoD's race. If he can allow it, I'll tell you what race PoD is.

I'll repeat it for everyone loudly: TOWN OF SALEm IS THE FERENGI!

Town of Salem is Ferengi, Town of Salem is Ferengi, Town of Salem is Ferengi...

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 04:15 AM
The Ferengi is realistically the least valuable target on the board, even less than the borg.

FM Bosco
August 9th, 2014, 04:36 AM
Everyone, I have a very important piece of information for you. I'm sure you will listen to me and believe my words sincerely. This is really important, so everyone, listen carefully!

One of my abilites is "Investigator". This night, I decided to check Town of Salem, and guess what I have found out? I found out that Town of Salem is actually the Ferengi! I'm fairly cofindent in what I am doing right now, so I'm not afraid of revealing one of my abilities. Now that the cat is out of the bag, make your decision about our "friend" Ferengi's fate. I believe I already did the most important job of my role, so I can die in peace if mafia decides to kill me.

If you are still not believing what I said, I used the same ability on the first night to investigate The Great and mighty PoD's race. If he can allow it, I'll tell you what race PoD is.

Grrrr Roar

http://i.imgur.com/L0ZUr8N.png

Yes Bosco, It's like he is intentionally antagonizing you.

FM Clement

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 05:03 AM
-vote FM Clement

Thanks for reminding me, Bosco.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 05:08 AM
I was attacked during the evening! someone hit me for 4 damage.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 05:12 AM
I was alone with vrih riuurren in the bridge last night so he was obviously attacked during the evening aswell.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 05:17 AM
FM Clement

Derp, I need more caffeine.

FM Clement
August 9th, 2014, 05:25 AM
I just gave you a valuable piece of information. Stop being ridiculous. Who you don't ask Town of Salem yourself?

I would like to see if he can confirm himself as ferengi.

FM The Great and Mighty PoD
August 9th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Okay so, before reading the day, Vrih was killed by another klingon that isn't me. I know this because I recieved another charge from this.

Also, the deputy I was talking about last night, I totally misunderstood who was it. I thought #11 as in 11th person in the alphabet order. Clement is probably not a deputy. I apparently had vrih's investigating pairing.

August 9th, 2014, 05:40 AM

I think I already revealed that I am a klingon. You don't really need to reveal my roles just yet though :)

August 9th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Okay so, before reading the day, Vrih was killed by another klingon that isn't me. I know this because I recieved another charge from this.

Also, the deputy I was talking about last night, I totally misunderstood who was it. I thought #11 as in 11th person in the alphabet order. Clement is probably not a deputy. I apparently had vrih's investigating pairing.

To explain the second paragraph for those who does not understand, Last night I received a reward from bounty and it was #11's role which was Investigator and Deputee.

I shared it with the people at the Bar during the Night. I honestly thought #11 was clement.

August 9th, 2014, 06:00 AM
I was alone with vrih riuurren in the bridge last night so he was obviously attacked during the evening aswell.

Vrih and Captain is alone at the bridge during the evening.
Vrih was killed by a Klingon.
Captain was attacked with 4 damage. Probably one charge of Stab was used.

I received Vrih's role last night from the bounty.

This is my assumption:
Someone investigated Vrih and sold it to the Ferengi.
The killer found the information somehow and killed Virh.

Ferengi should have a good clue on whos the killer.

FM Clement
August 9th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Yeah, since the Deputee is now dead, I thought it would be safe for me to reveal one of my abilities, especially now that I'm sure that I found Ferengi.

I actually was surprised when I saw my results. And yeah, PoD is really a Kilngon, but he immediately after the night chose to reveal himself on Day 2, so.. it couldn't be helped.

FM Clement
August 9th, 2014, 06:15 AM

This is my assumption:

So is ferengi helping mafia or town more? What do you think?

FM Bobba Fett
August 9th, 2014, 07:16 AM

*points at self*
*shakes head*

*fidgets*

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 07:39 AM
The Ferengi is realistically the least valuable target on the board, even less than the borg.

Surely this is not true? We are now in a better position to haggle with the merchant. Great job, Clement!

FM Bosco
August 9th, 2014, 07:43 AM
*points at self*
*shakes head*

*fidgets*

Rawr

http://i.imgur.com/UvN2ybL.png

Of course, I would be more than happy to translate for Bobba Fett as well.

Bobba Fett says he discharged his weapon for 4 damage last night but was witched and forced to hit Captain Hindsight rather than his intended target.

Bobba, Bosco is curious as to your intended target.

FM Bosco
August 9th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Surely this is not true? We are now in a better position to haggle with the merchant. Great job, Clement!

Rawr

http://i.imgur.com/y77ypn9.png

Bosco says that you two seem to be forgetting that Bryan and I knew the Ferengi's identity and were capable of pressuring him into siding town without revealing his identity to the mafia.

FM Bosco
August 9th, 2014, 08:00 AM

This is my assumption:

Rawr

http://i.imgur.com/2mzJPla.png

Bosco says that there is no role that reveals role information. This is why Bosco asked you how you "knew" Clement's role. If you had just been forthright about getting it from the bounty, as you should have known that Bosco had also voted RiM and gotten the same information, Bosco could have cleared up that misunderstanding immediately. The Ferengi got that information from a Betazoid who had no idea who that role belonged to.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Clement and Sebastian are really scummy for this.

FM Zapp Brannigan
August 9th, 2014, 10:06 AM

This is my assumption:

Kif, set a course for REVENGE. We shall avenge the loss of Virh and then peruse the mystic temptress that is the fair maiden Leela.

FM Zapp Brannigan
August 9th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Also, what is up with Virh's name being written on the Captains Chair? That's very odd indeed.... is it a BLUES CLUE!

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Ok if Spock has agreed to let the town dictate his actions I will move my vote to Sebastian.

FM Sebastian

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Strange. I thought I saw more people voting Sebastian.

I'll actually switch my vote to help pressure Bobba Fett. He needs to explain why he attacked people.

FM Bobba Fett

FM Vonax
August 9th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Alright, these past days have been chaotic for me (in more than one sense), but I should be back on track.

Revealing the Ferengi's identity to the public was really not a good move, but it happened so whatever. I just don't think that Clement and Sebastian are scum for their actions, just seems like a derp move. We'll see in the future.

I'd also like to see Bobba Fett talk instead of RPing to the point where his intent doesn't come across as easily as it should and it leaves a lot open to interpretation, which works out in favor of Bobba if he's scum. RPing like Bosco is fine, but doing it like Bobba Fett however, is not.

That's it for now, I'll post more if I can think of anything to add..

FM Clement
August 9th, 2014, 11:11 AM
I have no regrets, because I'm sure this is the rightest move that could be possibly made by me. What, you want me to find more Betazoids, Kilngons and Vulcans instead? Be my guests. I did not ask you to claim your races back at Day 1 for no reason.

Oh, and don't forget that I am just a simple human. I don't have any weapons, can't mind meld with anyone, and I don't want to be drunk. Well, I'll defintely need to visit the bar once again so that I can finally make a good talk with Ferengi... who else wants to come with me?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 11:50 AM
As the captain of this ship i order you to lynch CatGal6000! Fm Catgal6000 I need protection tonight and a condom is not going to be enough!

I would like a doctor to heal me today to prevent scums from shooting me during the day.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Pod, could you provide a list of your charge generation and usage?

FM Zapp Brannigan
August 9th, 2014, 12:29 PM
As the captain of this ship i order you to lynch CatGal6000! Fm Catgal6000 I need protection tonight and a condom is not going to be enough!

I would like a doctor to heal me today to prevent scums from shooting me during the day.

Fm Catgal6000

Also, what is up with Virh's name being written on the Captains Chair? That's very odd indeed.... is it a BLUES CLUE!

I think this is a ligament theory. Could there be anything else written on the Chair? Was this done so that we would go to The Bridge? It's pretty obscure that The Chair to have Virh's name on it. Is it a kill list? I would send Kif to investigate but he is currently indisposed.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 02:33 PM

Is this trolling or what?

So the day after you happen to be attacked you reveal and try to get all doctors on you? In my opinion this seems like a scum's all in gambit since now your health is low and you want to reveal the real captain. Or something about a veteran scum plan tonight. I just really distrust this but maybe Bryan will have some comment.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Pod, could you provide a list of your charge generation and usage?

PoD you don't need to answer this since this guy is really scummy.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Is this trolling or what?

So the day after you happen to be attacked you reveal and try to get all doctors on you? In my opinion this seems like a scum's all in gambit since now your health is low and you want to reveal the real captain. Or something about a veteran scum plan tonight. I just really distrust this but maybe Bryan will have some comment.

No one is going to reveal as captain becouse i am the captain. Bryan can confirm that i am the captain since i invited him to the captain chat. He has allready used a sheriff check to confirm me as town.

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 02:46 PM
No one is going to reveal as captain becouse i am the captain. Bryan can confirm that i am the captain since i invited him to the captain chat. He has allready used a sheriff check to confirm me as town.

Who did you hand out charges to then?

I am on break from so I don't have time to address everything that went on. When I get off I will be back.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 02:49 PM

SCUM ALERT.

Why would Bryan need to check you if you actually are the captain who invited him to captain chat like you say? I really doubt Bryan would want to "double check" the captain and waste charges when he could be checking someone more suspicious instead.

Thanks for revealing as scum though.

FM Captain Hindsight

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I can confirm hindsight is town, and I was in a captain chat with him recently after checking him as town. It was inefficient, but that was my first check.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 02:59 PM
SCUM ALERT.

Why would Bryan need to check you if you actually are the captain who invited him to captain chat like you say? I really doubt Bryan would want to "double check" the captain and waste charges when he could be checking someone more suspicious instead.

Thanks for revealing as scum though.

FM Captain Hindsight

He checked me befeore i invited him to a captains chat.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 9th, 2014, 04:30 PM
PoD you don't need to answer this since this guy is really scummy.

It's only scummy if pod doesn't reveal where he got all his charges from. Becouse i sure didn't give him any charges. I think it's very scummy that you are trying to prevent him from revealing that.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Hello everybody. I don't trust Tim Howard. I think I know what's going on with Captain Hindsight and Bryan but I won't reveal it for now.

I would also like to know why Bosco is a liar.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM
It's only scummy if pod doesn't reveal where he got all his charges from. Becouse i sure didn't give him any charges. I think it's very scummy that you are trying to prevent him from revealing that.

Hmm you are being very aggressive right now.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Hello everybody. I don't trust Tim Howard. I think I know what's going on with Captain Hindsight and Bryan but I won't reveal it for now.

I would also like to know why Bosco is a liar.

Actually ignore me. I figured it out and it's not important to share.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 9th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Wait...so you're actually the captain?

Well in hindsight...LOL

FM Barbra Streisand
August 9th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Bryan what are your reads?

FM Bosco
August 9th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Baaaah

https://i.imgur.com/NM2Itvd.png

No Bosco, we must follow the Captain's orders.

Fm Catgal6000

Bosco is very much a fan of auditing certain persons charge usage. For PoD, we already know his race and that he will only ever be using charges on stab. There is nothing to be lost from this audit.

August 9th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Alcohol is giving me extra charges I need since I only generate one charge per cycle.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 9th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Alcohol is giving me extra charges I need since I only generate one charge per cycle.

What kinds of alcohol help you how? I wanna get drunk responsibly too!

I'm probably going to want different alcohols from you so don't worry

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 08:01 PM
To improve my position for bartering,

FM Town of Salem

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I noticed that Braum is still alive. Is he hiding in his quarters? I haven't seen him for days.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 9th, 2014, 08:29 PM
To improve my position for bartering,

FM Town of Salem

I like you Sebastian, but you could be more helpful today by pressuring your scumspects instead of the neutrals

FM Barbra Streisand
August 9th, 2014, 08:30 PM
I can confirm hindsight is town, and I was in a captain chat with him recently after checking him as town. It was inefficient, but that was my first check.

Why is your vote on Clement instead of CATGAL like Captain Hindsight's is?

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 08:37 PM
So I am back, first and foremost, yes I am the Ferengi.

That being said, I am going to be perfectly blunt: investigating me was a waste of time due to the fact I figured almost everyone knew me from day 2/3 outbreaks of claims.

That also being said, if you guys want to work a deal with me, do it in the bar or in thread out of here. I am not going to be wasting time doing so. I am going to be around for a bit so I am willing to answer questions or things needed. I would like to request that this is to be brief though b/c this is going to waste time.

I will also say that threats against me are not very intimidating. You should be aware that I still have a small bit of info that others do not.

You seem to be unaware of my hidden mechanic. I however know full well of it and will say it will be a most unpleasant one. I only seek money and don't have to many cares on who wins.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 08:41 PM
The captain supersedes me.

FM Catgal6000

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 08:44 PM
I am going to abstain from all votes due to the fact I have no vote.

I would like to talk to the caption in private if possible but I know you have bigger ideas on who needs to be talked to.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Here are my current reads:

I believe that Jolly Man was a scum converted to Borg.

I think the Borg may have a separate chat for members of the collective; watch out.

Badassasaurus Rex- Leaning scum. Wants the Ferengi dead bad.
Barack Brobama - Seeking guidance from Feralis. Scum or borg.
Barbra Streisand- Probably scum
Bastian Schweinsteiger- Feels Scummy.
Bobba Fett- Lurking.
Bosco- Useful. Suspect town. Mind-melded with me, and I find it extremely unlikely a scum would spend 6 charges to mindmeld with confirmed town.
Braum- Lurking. When he posts, posts are pretty useless. Probably trying to avoid attention, which is scummy. Possibly in jail.
Captain Hindsight- Sheriff read, he's town.
CatGal6000-Unknown. Could go either way with this one.
Clement-Leaning scum.
Commander Feralis- Neutral. Since Town of Salem is the Ferengi, he's a Borg Drone, at least.
Commander Spock- Sheriff read(purchased from Ferengi). Seems a bit crazy though and he's not playing quite the same anymore; the check was N1 and he could've been converted. Alternately, the Ferengi could've been lying.
Kytra-Surprised they haven't been modkilled.
Sebastian- Leaning scum, but that's mostly instinct.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; he's entirely too open about killing people to be scum.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Ferengi
Vonax-Probably scum. Gut feeling.
Vrih Riuurren- Maybe town.
Zapp Brannigan-Probably scum.

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 08:56 PM
One thing I'm also going to do is be completely clear on this:

When I'm ToS, I'm ToS.

When I'm under Ferengi, I am business.

I would also like the docs/blacksmiths to start making stuff that I can sell.

Forum Mafia GM
August 9th, 2014, 09:00 PM

I am slightly amused... Let me go brew up another infectious illiteracy virus...

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 9th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Your Federation computers work differently than TSN ones!

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Activity in this game is really pitiful. Don't you think so, Tim Howard?

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Bryan, I mostly agree with your list except Barbra and Sebastian don't seem so scummy.

Best to eliminate confirmed non town imo.

FM Commander Feralis

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Back in my time, everyone is more talkative.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I wonder about the conversion mechanics of Borgs. Why is Byran discouraging votes on Feralis?

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 09:52 PM
I wonder about the conversion mechanics of Borgs. Why is Byran discouraging votes on Feralis?

Huh what? Where did he say that again?

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 09:54 PM
They used to say, know thy enemy. We do not know the win condition of Borgs, their abilities and conversion mechanics. We don't even know the number of pirates that boarded our ship.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Here are my current reads:

I believe that Jolly Man was a scum converted to Borg.

I think the Borg may have a separate chat for members of the collective; watch out.

Badassasaurus Rex- Leaning scum. Wants the Ferengi dead bad.
Barack Brobama - Seeking guidance from Feralis. Scum or borg.
Barbra Streisand- Probably scum
Bastian Schweinsteiger- Feels Scummy.
Bobba Fett- Lurking.
Bosco- Useful. Suspect town. Mind-melded with me, and I find it extremely unlikely a scum would spend 6 charges to mindmeld with confirmed town.
Braum- Lurking. When he posts, posts are pretty useless. Probably trying to avoid attention, which is scummy. Possibly in jail.
Captain Hindsight- Sheriff read, he's town.
CatGal6000-Unknown. Could go either way with this one.
Clement-Leaning scum.
Commander Feralis- Neutral. Since Town of Salem is the Ferengi, he's a Borg Drone, at least.
Commander Spock- Sheriff read(purchased from Ferengi). Seems a bit crazy though and he's not playing quite the same anymore; the check was N1 and he could've been converted. Alternately, the Ferengi could've been lying.
Kytra-Surprised they haven't been modkilled.
Sebastian- Leaning scum, but that's mostly instinct.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; he's entirely too open about killing people to be scum.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Ferengi
Vonax-Probably scum. Gut feeling.
Zapp Brannigan-Probably scum.

I was bus driven. Probably with the Ferengi. ToS please confirm.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 09:57 PM

He seemed to be sure that Feralis is Borg. Yet he never voted the one he seemed to be sure is Borg.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, is it Bosco instead who discouraged votes on neutrals?

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM
They used to say, know thy enemy. We do not know the win condition of Borgs, their abilities and conversion mechanics. We don't even know the number of pirates that boarded our ship.

Wincon of borgs:

Town and scum win condition remain the same: eliminate each other... except now they must do so before the Borg infect more than 1/2 of the living players. Consider the borg your time limit on the game since I didn't want this game to never end with everyone healing everyone each day.

As for abilities, its also at end of day 2. But not the hidden ones that I think exist.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Wincon of borgs:

As for abilities, its also at end of day 2. But not the hidden ones that I think exist.

We were bus driven, please confirm. I have blacksmith items I can make and give to you. Thanks :-)

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM
We were bus driven, please confirm. I have blacksmith items I can make and give to you. Thanks :-)

..Now this just sounds desperate

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM
He seemed to be sure that Feralis is Borg. Yet he never voted the one he seemed to be sure is Borg.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, is it Bosco instead who discouraged votes on neutrals?

Wanna hear my thoughts on this?

You guys spend time lynching borgs to keep numbers low and maintain control of them. Use other actions to fight. The fact that both sides are so worried about borgs is amazing. If anything they have the most difficulty b/c if all mafia or town gets converted before they have majority. The other faction wins by default.

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:08 PM

How about this, fork over all your cash and EM heal me 24/7.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:10 PM

Ok. Please confirm me :-)

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Ok. Please confirm me :-)

Ok we were bus driven, but I don't think it's going to help.

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Just PM FMGM + Feragi that you will be handing all your money over. Then PM FMGM you will be EM healing

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:13 PM

I think blacksmith items are better though. You will have a copy to use and a copy to sell. :-)

But yes, your choice. :0)

FM Town of Salem
August 9th, 2014, 10:14 PM
I think blacksmith items are better though. You will have a copy to use and a copy to sell. :-)

But yes, your choice. :0)

I want 1 EM heal, all your cash, and any and all armor you can make.

FM Commander Feralis
August 9th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Now that this is settled, we all can agree I'm not scum.

August 9th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Now that this is settled, we all can agree I'm not scum.

How do we know, because this totally look like youre bribing the Ferengi to lie for you.

August 9th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Didnt Clement get a Ferengi result on ToS? If so then he wasnt bussed.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Did someone jail CatGal6000? I think they are using not posting as an excuse to lynch her.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Did Bobba Fett really attacked Captain Hindsight yesterday? I'm not sure because his hand signals are vague.

If it's true, this brings into another question. Why is everyone (except Barbra) ignoring Bobba Fett? Even the victim, Captain Hindsight ignored the aggressor. Towns will never attack at night.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Shoddy investigative efforts, I would say. Or perhaps they are trying to cover it up?

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 10:46 PM
How do we know, because this totally look like youre bribing the Ferengi to lie for you.

Seconded.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Did Bobba Fett really attacked Captain Hindsight yesterday? I'm not sure because his hand signals are vague.

If it's true, this brings into another question. Why is everyone (except Barbra) ignoring Bobba Fett? Even the victim, Captain Hindsight ignored the aggressor. Towns will never attack at night.

They seem to blindly believe he was witched. Or at least that's Bosco's interpretation of it.

FM Tim Howard
August 9th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Bosco and Bobba are likely scum together.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Did anyone visit the Brig yesterday. Perhaps they can tell us if there are any prisoners.

I stayed in my room because I'm afraid of being ambushed. You'll never know what hides behind the shadows in this ship. If you are lucky, you will be killed by terrorist. If you are not, you are assimilated by the Borg.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Bosco and Bobba are likely scum together.

I wonder if one of their teammates is role blocked, thus allowing Captain Hindsight to survive. Bobba might lack charges to complete the kill.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Still think Spock should be taken out. Also resubmit other actions! Not too much time left now.

Last words from Vrih. He tried to take out Spock.

FM Sebastian
August 9th, 2014, 11:06 PM
FM Commander Feralis

Die abomination!

FM Bobba Fett
August 9th, 2014, 11:13 PM
*points at Spock*

FM CatGal6000

FM Clement
August 10th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Everyone, I'm sure that lynching Commander Feralis will be the right option today. Listen to this:

He probably made this lie on a whim, NOT taking attention to the fact that I visited Town of Salem last night, found out that he IS ferengi, and he CONFIRMED that to everyone. I'm not sure about CatGal, but I"m fairly certain that our best lead today should be Commander Feralis. I can hardly tolerate his presence here.

FM Commander Feralis

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Everyone, I'm sure that lynching Commander Feralis will be the right option today. Listen to this:

He probably made this lie on a whim, NOT taking attention to the fact that I visited Town of Salem last night, found out that he IS ferengi, and he CONFIRMED that to everyone. I'm not sure about CatGal, but I"m fairly certain that our best lead today should be Commander Feralis. I can hardly tolerate his presence here.

FM Commander Feralis

Commander feralis is just a borg. If anyone wants to daykill him then go ahead.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 10th, 2014, 05:34 AM
You claim you were bus driven last night?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 06:25 AM
You claim you were bus driven last night?

who, me? I was shot last evening. something hit me for 4 damage. Apparently bobba claims to have been witched into me, i wonder who he was planning to shoot.. Im guessing spock since he pointed at him.

So the plan for today is to lynch catgal 6000, simple. It's pretty obvious that catgal has alot of buddies aswell.

I will be entering a evening chat tonight, so the bus driver or drivers should enter the night chat while the doctors enters a evening chat. This way i will be protected during both phases.

FM Bosco
August 10th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Moooarrrr

https://i.imgur.com/lAsV2CS.png

Bosco feels like we get no where voting a lurker. Bosco says should assign Bobba Fett to kill her during the day so we know where his charges are going and lynch someone that will actually defend themselves.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 10th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Hindsight: Sorry, I meant Feralis.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 06:52 AM
If we assign bobba fett into shooting someone then he is just going to be witched into shooting me.. Or at least that's whats he's going to claim.

Tim howard and some others are trying hard to derail the train on catgal, so catgal is obviously a important member of their team. I don't like it when lurking as scum pays off.

Okay then.

NEW PLAN!

FIRE AT WILL! TARGET CATGAL, but don't use anything that does more then 5 damage. this will ensure that the witch can't controll anyone into killing someone else.

NEW LYNCH TARGET IS TIM HOWARD!

Fm Tim Howard

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 07:33 AM
If we assign bobba fett into shooting someone then he is just going to be witched into shooting me.. Or at least that's whats he's going to claim.

Tim howard and some others are trying hard to derail the train on catgal, so catgal is obviously a important member of their team. I don't like it when lurking as scum pays off.

Okay then.

NEW PLAN!

FIRE AT WILL! TARGET CATGAL, but don't use anything that does more then 5 damage. this will ensure that the witch can't controll anyone into killing someone else.

NEW LYNCH TARGET IS TIM HOWARD!

Fm Tim Howard

You are SERIOUSLY out of control. I just am not convinced about catgal's scumminess especially since we have hard evidence on Commander Feralis.

Catgal cleared Badassaurus Rex based on scum hunting yesterday which I found really insightful. I think Catgal is at least a bit helpful while present and doesn't give a scummy vibe.

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 07:35 AM
FM CatGal6000

But Howard looks to be like posting? He seems nicey nice so prob town?

Barack Brobama must be a psychic for his knowledge and CatGal6000 invisible woman. So like these two better, yes?

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 07:39 AM
You are SERIOUSLY out of control. I just am not convinced about catgal's scumminess especially since we have hard evidence on Commander Feralis.

Catgal cleared Badassaurus Rex based on scum hunting yesterday which I found really insightful. I think Catgal is at least a bit helpful while present and doesn't give a scummy vibe.

See?! More helpy help!

Maybe you is scum for being all random and FoSy. Not cool Captain.

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 07:41 AM
I'd be more comfortable lynching someone like Zapp if we really want to gamble and think Jolly was mafia converted to Borg who had mafia leaning connections.

Also what the hell happened to Spock and Bastian? I think they are trying to blend and are getting away with it.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 07:42 AM
See?! More helpy help!

Maybe you is scum for being all random and FoSy. Not cool Captain.

Tim howard has no idea what he is talking about. He has the captain and all the officers on his fos list. He is a scum or a very bad player. Im leaning towards scum.

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Tim howard has no idea what he is talking about. He has the captain and all the officers on his fos list. He is a scum or a very bad player. Im leaning towards scum.

*shakes head* But they could be Borg! I don't know how Borg work and can't find info. *pouts and stomps*
Nope! Mesa thinks Tim is top town more towny than you! Mesa thinks CatGal6000 better :D

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 07:46 AM

Bryan has never been on my FOS list.

If Bryan tells me to vote Catgal, I will, but I think it's much easier for the real scum to just sheep along with you instead of presenting opinions on their own.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 07:48 AM
*shakes head* But they could be Borg! I don't know how Borg work and can't find info. *pouts and stomps*
Nope! Mesa thinks Tim is top town more towny than you! Mesa thinks CatGal6000 better :D

We don't have to kill the borg.. I imagine that the mafia wants to make it look like we have to kill the borg. I have other ways of dealing with tim howard, so if you would rather lynch catgal then i would be fine with that.

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 07:50 AM
We don't have to kill the borg.. I imagine that the mafia wants to make it look like we have to kill the borg. I have other ways of dealing with tim howard, so if you would rather lynch catgal then i would be fine with that.

:( Mesa hopes you don't kill Town Howard. That is his new name to me. Yes Mesa thinks CatGal6000 better lynch.

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 07:53 AM

So am I getting shot then? I see there's really no point in arguing with you since out of the MANY more scummy people out there you are focused on me. If you think I'm a bad player then I hate to break it to you that you're worse.

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 07:57 AM
But I would like to know if I need to prep an updated last will to post here or not.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 08:00 AM
So am I getting shot then? I see there's really no point in arguing with you since out of the MANY more scummy people out there you are focused on me. If you think I'm a bad player then I hate to break it to you that you're worse.

Catgal

Your response is not very convincing. Could you make a list of all the people that are WAY more scummier then you?.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 08:00 AM
FM Catgal

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Fm Catgal6000

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:06 AM
My question was ignored so I'll repeat it again. Was CatGal6000 jailed yesterday? Anyone at the Brig to confirm or deny that?

If she is not jailed, I can reconsider my vote. However, Feralis still needs to be dealt with today. Anyone who says otherwise is scum in my book.

FM Tim Howard
August 10th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Catgal

Your response is not very convincing. Could you make a list of all the people that are WAY more scummier then you?.

Yes. I have a list already in my lw but it needs some updates after the night cycle. I'll post it after I get back from cross country.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 08:09 AM
My question was ignored so I'll repeat it again. Was CatGal6000 jailed yesterday? Anyone at the Brig to confirm or deny that?

If she is not jailed, I can reconsider my vote. However, Feralis still needs to be dealt with today. Anyone who says otherwise is scum in my book.

Vrih Riuurren didn't say anything about jailing anyone when i talked to him at the bridge. I told him that i was the captain. I imagine that he would have told me if he jailed anyone.

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Catgal

Mesa thinks this is obvious and you just want to start a train on him for nothing. :( For shame Captain Hindsight. For shame :(

And about Feralis people were bus driven..Mesa doesn't trust "proof" anymore. Mesa thinks people should scum hunt yes?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Mesa thinks this is obvious and you just want to start a train on him for nothing. :( For shame Captain Hindsight. For shame :(

And about Feralis people were bus driven..Mesa doesn't trust "proof" anymore. Mesa thinks people should scum hunt yes?

If it's really that obvious then why don't you provide a list of all the people you think are scums? why are you even defending him?

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 08:16 AM
If it's really that obvious then why don't you provide a list of all the people you think are scums? why are you even defending him?

Mesa defends townies when Mesa thinks obvious town duh!

Mesa thinks anyone who hasn't posted today is more scummy than Tim.
Like Vonax especially. Could be a Borg signal to kill him gone wrong from Red yes?

Of active people Mesa thinks Barbara is scummy. Didn't vote on anyone or read thread later. Mesa knows game is complicated and feels bad for Barbara but Mesa doesn't know why Barbara doesn't like ask more questions for like help or something?

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:19 AM

The responsibility of jailing lies on "Deputies". If I'm not mistaken, they act like blackmailers. There can be multiple Deputies.

I've looked into the roles again and I found that "Jailers" have access to the jail during day phase.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Vonax left without posting. An active lurker, no doubt about that. His timing to lurk doesn't seem towny.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:24 AM

Had you or your officers purchased the role list from the unscrupulous merchant who charges extortive prices?

I want to know how many Mafia and Borg we are up against.

FM Kytra
August 10th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Vonax left without posting. An active lurker, no doubt about that. His timing to lurk doesn't seem towny.

Mesa thinks you are active sheep but at least tried to come up with a reason. Mesa is keeping an eye on you but not top of scum list.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:32 AM

If Brobama was to be believed, our ship is infested with Borgs.

Also no feedback here.

My concern as well. It is a pity that the more likely towns are strongly against the idea of weeding of the Borgs and purge them at the roots.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 10th, 2014, 08:33 AM
I think today we need to focus pressure on Catgal, Barbra, Vonax, and Feralis. I'm waiting for a response from Feralis about when he was bussed.

My lynch vote stays where it is for now.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:38 AM
I think today we need to focus pressure on Catgal, Barbra, Vonax, and Feralis. I'm waiting for a response from Feralis about when he was bussed.

My lynch vote stays where it is for now.

It's incredulous that you are still trying to defend Feralis. Pressure is out of the question. It's either lynch or kill for him. Evidence on him is damning enough.

FM Bosco
August 10th, 2014, 08:41 AM

Rawr

data.setLocation("gym");
Bosco says otherwise

Bosco's top scum are:
Barack Brobama: pulling Borg abilities out his ass
Clement: thinking he's god's gift to town for making public something all of the officers knew
Sebastian: shifting town effort away from mafia to cult
Tim: really out there reads
Spock: see previous days, will want him dead if he doesn't mind meld Bryan by end of day phase

FM Clement
August 10th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Ironically, after revealing my findings to everyone I realized that I became practically useless. Back to boring gray life now!

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Sebastian: shifting town effort away from mafia to cult

What nonsense in this? I for one will not put in the effort to eliminate mafia if I'm going to turn into cult later.

I don't think the Ferengi will be selling anti-Borg serum if Borgs are proliferating like mad behind the scenes. Either that or it is a scam to part us off our money because the Borg had been identified and the Borgs are almost eliminated.

Currently, we have 3 confirmed Borgs (2 dead + Feralis). If Feralis is the Borg Queen, we should dispose of her immediately.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 09:04 AM
If the Captain and Officers insist so then fine, I'll vote CatGal6000. But don't say I never warned you.

FM CatGal6000

Excuse me, I'll be returning to my quarters. I wish you good luck.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:05 AM
What nonsense in this? I for one will not put in the effort to eliminate mafia if I'm going to turn into cult later.

I don't think the Ferengi will be selling anti-Borg serum if Borgs are proliferating like mad behind the scenes. Either that or it is a scam to part us off our money because the Borg had been identified and the Borgs are almost eliminated.

Currently, we have 3 confirmed Borgs (2 dead + Feralis). If Feralis is the Borg Queen, we should dispose of her immediately.

Why do you want to kill the borg so badly when the mafia are at full strength? Your victory condition is going to remain the same even if you get converted.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 09:09 AM
As the day came to a close, Commander Spock gained just enough trust to avoid being executed. I dont care on the other hand was not so lucky. Attacked by The Great and Mighty PoD, he succumbed to his injuries. The captain held everyone responsible for his death since not one soul tried to heal him while there was still time. Knowing that he had lost a crew member that didn't know all too much of what was going on, nor did he care about the decision starfleet took, he would have followed orders to the end. As a betazoid, he will be missed... though maybe not so much as a drug dealer and roleblocker. Maybe I dont care took some of his own drugs that day... it sure seemed like he was spaced out.

"-Captain to the bridge, Red Alert!"

As the captain entered the bridge, he was faced with an all too familiar view on the viewscreen: That of a Borg cube. Although this one was severely damaged, the captain knew not to underestimate the Borg at any point. They had wreaked havoc across the Alpha quadrant before, and he wasn't going to let them start again.

Captain: "Whats our weapons status?"
Lieutenant: "Torpedoes loaded and ready, but the main phaser bank is offline."
Captain: "Target the ship lieutenant... Fire!"

As the Quantum torpedoes hit, the ship broke apart into the void of space... but it was too late for at least one borg drone had transported aboard the Enterprise.

The Borg have joined the fight!
Town and scum win condition remain the same: eliminate each other... except now they must do so before the Borg infect more than 1/2 of the living players. Consider the borg your time limit on the game since I didn't want this game to never end with everyone healing everyone each day.

I don't blame you. Even I missed that. Win condition hidden within RP.

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 09:11 AM
The Borg have joined the fight!

Win condition of Borgs in red.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 10th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Don't stick words in my mouth Sebastian.

Might as well play my other card since Feralis is evading questioning and Sebastian is blowing my cover. I checked Feralis during the DAY yesterday, and as such, being bussed last night wouldn't have actually changed anything. So he's still Borg, and we should figure out some way to kill him. I believe we have a few vigilantes. When the day ends, I want the vigilantes to kill either Catgal or Feralis.

Since the host is no longer taking action cancellations, WAIT to submit the attack until we know which way the lynchtrain is going.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:12 AM
If an investigator investigate the borg queen does it come up as the borg queen or just borg?

How about we have a deputy jail our borg and have the jailor execute?

FM Sebastian
August 10th, 2014, 09:12 AM

A shitty way for informing us of their win condition if you ask me.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:13 AM

I thought that just meant that everyone loses.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 10th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Very well. I am adding my vote to the wagons

FM CATGAL6000

FM Barbra Streisand
August 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Can't someone just check the Brig this evening to see if anyone's in there/?

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
A shitty way for informing us of their win condition if you ask me.

Host did say RP would sometimes have hints...

The beginning of day 2 RP was really the first big hint of borg existance

August 10th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Checking in again, I reread all of the RPs. I want everyone to read end of Day 3 RP. (Can't C/P on mobile)

There is a hint from the host saying we are wasting our time hunting the neutrals and another hint saying we may never get rid of the borgs.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:22 AM
If we have a jailor then please go into the brig and check if someone is in there.. I don't know how the jailor mechanics works. If he is informed if there is someone jailed or not

Anyway, lets kill one of the borgs at least. i want bobba fet and pod to hit feralis for no more then 6 damage each to avoid having a witch controll them into killing someone else. we also need 2 more people to shoot to make sure that he dies incase he was a klingon. any volunteers?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Checking in again, I reread all of the RPs. I want everyone to read end of Day 3 RP. (Can't C/P on mobile)

There is a hint from the host saying we are wasting our time hunting the neutrals and another hint saying we may never get rid of the borgs.

Our win condition doesn't require uss to eliminate the borg. That might be what the host meant.

FM Clement
August 10th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I would like to add that there is little we know about borgs... If they are converting mafia as we think, then lynching/killing Feralis won't be a bad idea either if he was originally Mafia.

However, if he is actually the Borg Queen, then it's a different story. Borg Queen should be killed as fast as possible. My vote will stay where it is, and I hope you'll change your mind in the future.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Our win condition doesn't require uss to eliminate the borg. That might be what the host meant.

^

Town wincon: eliminate mafia
mafia wincon: eliminate town
borg wincon: controll majority
my wincon: make $$$

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:41 AM
^

Town wincon: eliminate mafia
mafia wincon: eliminate town
borg wincon: controll majority
my wincon: make $$$

is staying alive part of your win condition? It's not a threat or anything but i was just wondering.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:47 AM
is staying alive part of your win condition? It's not a threat or anything but i was just wondering.

It helps. If I can talk to you privately I am willing to tell you my hidden mechanic. Lets say my death would be most unfortunate for everyone...

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 09:50 AM
It helps. If I can talk to you privately I am willing to tell you my hidden mechanic. Lets say my death would be most unfortunate for everyone...

I suppose i could invite you to my private chat when i have enough charges. sadly i do not have enough charges to start a chat tonight. do you have any other ways to speak in private?

Forum Mafia GM
August 10th, 2014, 09:57 AM
If an investigator investigate the borg queen does it come up as the borg queen or just borg?

How about we have a deputy jail our borg and have the jailor execute?

Secret Mechanics are secret. Sorry.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I suppose i could invite you to my private chat when i have enough charges. sadly i do not have enough charges to start a chat tonight. do you have any other ways to speak in private?

Could come to the bar where it will probably have less people. Last evening I only had Rex with me. So it kinda depends on it if there's a select few people around I will tell, otherwise I will keep it hidden.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Secret Mechanics are secret. Sorry.

TY for confirming the existence of the Borg Queen though.

August 10th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Is it possible to witch during the day?

FM Clement
August 10th, 2014, 10:03 AM

How about we do this? Should I investigate Commander Feralis or I should I do something else instead?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Could come to the bar where it will probably have less people. Last evening I only had Rex with me. So it kinda depends on it if there's a select few people around I will tell, otherwise I will keep it hidden.

Okay, i will come to the bar this evening if i can bring my bodyguard. If anyone else follows me into the evening bar then we will blow your head off! Go to the night bar if you really need to be there.

FM Town of Salem
August 10th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Okay, i will come to the bar this evening if i can bring my bodyguard. If anyone else follows me into the evening bar then we will blow your head off! Go to the night bar if you really need to be there.

Anyone you want to bring is allowed.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 10th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Remember that the bus driver or drivers should be active during the night while the doctors heal me during this day and evening. this will ensure that im completely safe from harm.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 11th, 2014, 08:15 PM
We need to lynch catgal today. Due to the failure of the primary computer, we don't have time to get a train going on anyone else.

Vigilantes should target Commander Feralis for termination/removal, unless they have a better idea.

FM Clement
August 11th, 2014, 09:28 PM
I agree with Bryan that they should target Feralis. If PoD and others can keep their promise, then I am fine with voting CatGal.

CatGal6000

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 11th, 2014, 09:42 PM
That vote didn't count; you need the FM

FM Barbra Streisand
August 11th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Day extension? First time I can get on the Forum in a couple days

FM Barbra Streisand
August 11th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Need 11 votes for majority

OOH CATGAL IS ON!!!!!

FM Barbra Streisand
August 11th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Wow she logged on and left. For shame.

She has posted today right? She's not in the Brig or something? She was definitely online and reading the thread a second ago

FM CatGal6000
August 12th, 2014, 12:03 AM
This is the worst day possible for a lynch train to start with me, so I can't do a huge amount to defend myself, especially when the train is based off of the very likely captain asking for my lynch. What I am going to say is that while putting blind faith in a confirmed town can be a good tactic sometimes, it only works if that confirmed town is a good leader/player. While it may sound like I am just trying to chip away at Hindsight's ability (...may not be too far away from the truth), I have lead town in previous games and I would always post my logic before asking for someones lynch so that others could check for flaws in my logic, so that the person getting accused would be able to defend themselves if they might be innocent and so that I would not lose credibility in case of a mislynch. Since the captains word is all that is against me right now, all I can ask is that people read me for themselves and only vote for me if they do find my scummy and for Hindsight to post his reasoning. While my death today as part of a blind lynch would not be as bad as it could be other setups since Bryan Lewellen is also confirmed.

Also, when people reread this thread in the future, plz admire my patience!!!

FM CatGal6000
August 12th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Wow she logged on and left. For shame.

She has posted today right? She's not in the Brig or something? She was definitely online and reading the thread a second ago

I never logged off

FM CatGal6000
August 12th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Since my death today does look like a definite possibility, and I am having such issues with finding time, I will post my scumlist from early day for the players still alive.

Zapp Brannigan: Posted my reasons before and as far as I know there hasn't been anything to push him town

Bosco: One of the oldest scumtells for FMs before the automatic vote system was people tallying the vote counts. Reason behind this was that while vote tallying was helpful, it required people to give no personal opinions. Scum abused this to seem helpful while giving no real opinions. Bosco was doing something very similar to this early in the game by posting link to peoples profiles. While it may seem like quite a minor thing, Bosco also seems like a competent player, making minor scumtells against him all the more important

Boba Fett: Role playing in posts isn't that scummy and some people do not care as much about the game and are happy not behind that helpful by not putting much into their posts, regardless of faction. However, Boba has been posting enough that he isn't a super lurker while restricting his posts in such a way that they give next to no insight, which is quite a big scumtell

Clement: The amount of meta gaming in this read makes me feel dirty, so I shall put it in spoiler tags.

Do you want to cooperate with me? Then let's start with a simple thing: tell us what is your race. You know, there are several races here in the game, right? You picked your race what you started the game. If you want to show us that you are willing to cooperate, would you please kindly tell us what race are you? It's alright if you don't want to, but if you show me your ability to cooperate, I'll be glad.

The way posts like these are worded are extremely... unique. The only person who I know who posts this way is Fragos (since this is just guessing someones COM identity similar to how someone asked if Rex was Orpz day 1 without punishment, I do not believe I am breaking any rules). While Fragos is a good scum player, when I last played with him, he had issues with getting mislynched (or at least receiving a lot of pressure) early as town due to not watching how he worded his posts. It's day 4 and he has received minimal pressure meaning I misread his COM (...oopsies), he has grown as a player or he is not town.

Again, I feel bad for even posting this, but meta gaming can be useful

FM CatGal6000
August 12th, 2014, 12:41 AM
And yeah, two last things if I do indeed get lynched

1) Would strongly recommend re-establishing Bryan as town leader

2) Reread my posts as I have given a lot of my opinions and I am a fairly decent scumhunter

Forum Mafia GM
August 12th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Day extension? First time I can get on the Forum in a couple days

No, no day extension. Day was up for almost 48h before going down and is up again for more than 24h. Which is longer than previous fms despite the forums being down.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 12th, 2014, 04:31 AM
Bastian, did you make bobba fet attack me tonight? Im going to kill you tonight if you don't answer this question.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 12th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Bastian, did you make bobba fet attack me last night? Im going to kill you tonight if you don't answer this question.

Fixed.

Anyway, im not happy about the people cat has chosen to write her reads on. She is also breaking the rules by talking about someone elses com like that and Im actually willing to lynch her just for that reason. We wouldn't have time to redirect this train anyway.

Go ahead and send in actions to attack commander feralis now. 1 less borg wont hurt uss.

I also think that some of the pms to the gm might have dissapeared after the site vent down. So you should check all your sent messages to make sure that he has recieved it.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 12th, 2014, 05:48 AM
that clement thing actually looks like a bussing attempt when i think about it. Why else would she knowingly break the rules?

FM Braum
August 12th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Sorry I forgot about the game, but Captain Hindsight is the captain.

FM Catgal6000

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 12th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Clement, reissue your vote.

We need two more.

FM Vonax
August 12th, 2014, 07:34 AM
FM Catgal6000

Finally the forum is up again. Zzzzz.

So far I think Captain Hindsight and Bryan are the towniest people so far due to the circumstancial evidence.

Catgal's reads are somewhat agreeable with me, but that doesn't make her town, since there are a lot of scummy people and anyone could produce accurate reads. However I like that she also pointed out Bobba Fett, who should really reconsider his posting behaviour as he has some important information it seems, but doesn't convey it in a precise way.

FM Barbra Streisand
August 12th, 2014, 08:38 AM
No, no day extension. Day was up for almost 48h before going down and is up again for more than 24h. Which is longer than previous fms despite the forums being down.

Not cool computer. What's the point of saying day is X long if you don't even think it should be D:

FM Barbra Streisand
August 12th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Catgal, the thing to do there is to claim btw. You avoided claiming, and while I like your defense stuff, it's sorely missing /a claim/

FM Barbra Streisand
August 12th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Part of the reason I think we need a day extension is because people don't know if the Forum is back up. Some people might not try for a few days, meaning it totally fucks up today. Hell, some people might not even show up and you're effectively nerfing town by reducing the day by 48 hours AND giving a lot of players an excuse to not post/lurk when they can use that as an excuse. And yes, people do that on this site.

grumble grumble

Fucked up with colors but lazy, ignore the invisible yellow tags

FM Tim Howard
August 12th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Wow I didn't realize this was back up. I'm just checking from my phone and see we need 1 more vote for lynch. I'll have to post my scum list in my last will since I am not at my computer right now.

FM Tim Howard

Hopefully FM Game Master gives a time extension since I didn't know the site was back up until just now.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 12th, 2014, 08:46 AM
You can't vote for a self lynch.