PDA

View Full Version : Last Will Thread

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 06:22 AM
***Last will***
There isn't much that I have told to someone else alive.

I was the Captain of this ship and allowed my fellow Officer Bryan to take command.

Badassasaurus Rex- Leaning scum. Wants the Ferengi dead bad.
Barack Brobama - Probably scum.
Barbra Streisand- Mind Melded with Tim Howard, inclined to believe scum wouldn't spend 6 charge on mind meld
Bastian Schweinsteiger- I don't trust him, and I knew he was not the Ferengi. I told him to pretend to be the Ferengi to root out neutral hunters. Either him or Clement is scum absolutely scum, not sure which.
Bobba Fett- Low presence
Braum- Nothing to contribute
Bryan - Confirmed Officer
Captain Hindsight- Bryan Confirmed him has town via sher check.
CatGal6000-Unknown. Could go either way with this one.
Clement- I believe he is the scum of the Clement/Bastian scum dichotomy.
Commander Feralis- Neutral. Probable Borg. Not worth towns time, focus on mafia.
Commander Spock- Ferengi gave a sher read saying he is town, but I don't believe it. Force him to mind meld with the current leader, if he doesn't do it, lynch him
Kytra-Mega lurker
Sebastian- Prime lynch/kill target. Thought he was going to die on day 3, did not try to convince docs to save him or post updated LW.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; says he's getting enough charges from red alcohol to maintain his killing but I'm not sure I buy it. Still, the targets he picks don't feel like what a scum should pick.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Feels towny but something is off, small possibility of borg.
Vonax- Not sure.
Vrih Riuurren- Maybe town.
Zapp Brannigan- I dunno, probably should have provided more info when his death was up in the air due to impending rule change.

***End***

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 06:24 AM
***Last will***
There isn't much that I have told to someone else alive.

I was the Captain of this ship and allowed my fellow Officer Bryan to take command.

Either Clement or Bastian had a secret night chat with Red is Mafia due to the fact that RiM knew the bar night chat logs before it was possible.

Badassasaurus Rex- Leaning scum. Wants the Ferengi dead bad.
Barack Brobama - Probably scum.
Barbra Streisand- Mind Melded with Tim Howard, inclined to believe scum wouldn't spend 6 charge on mind meld
Bastian Schweinsteiger- I don't trust him, and I knew he was not the Ferengi. I told him to pretend to be the Ferengi to root out neutral hunters. Either him or Clement is scum absolutely scum, not sure which.
Bobba Fett- Low presence
Braum- Nothing to contribute
Bryan - Confirmed Officer
Captain Hindsight- Bryan Confirmed him has town via sher check.
CatGal6000-Unknown. Could go either way with this one.
Clement- I believe he is the scum of the Clement/Bastian scum dichotomy.
Commander Feralis- Neutral. Probable Borg. Not worth towns time, focus on mafia.
Commander Spock- Ferengi gave a sher read saying he is town, but I don't believe it. Force him to mind meld with the current leader, if he doesn't do it, lynch him
Kytra-Mega lurker
Sebastian- Prime lynch/kill target. Thought he was going to die on day 3, did not try to convince docs to save him or post updated LW.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; says he's getting enough charges from red alcohol to maintain his killing but I'm not sure I buy it. Still, the targets he picks don't feel like what a scum should pick.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Feels towny but something is off, small possibility of borg.
Vonax- Not sure.
Vrih Riuurren- Maybe town.
Zapp Brannigan- I dunno, probably should have provided more info when his death was up in the air due to impending rule change.

***End***