August 6th, 2014, 07:18 AM
FM Game Master
Those in the bar tonight

Welcome:

Bosco
Bryan Lewellen
The Great and Mighty PoD
Tim Howard

You get to talk to the Ferengi here, feel free to make other threads if you wish, other players will not be able to see this forum....... at least not unless they pay the Ferengi for a recording.

August 5th, 2014, 05:30 PM
FM Bosco
Re: Those in the bar tonight

Rawr

Code:
data at gym then DND. Won't be able to talk much tonight.

August 5th, 2014, 07:52 PM
FM Tim Howard

If we make other threads can the Ferengi still see it?

So what are your thoughts on the Borg situation? I am back to unsure about Spock because he refused to vote Red is Mafia. Bryan, on what night was he checked?

I hesitate to speak freely because I am uncertain about Bosco. This is just a gut feeling. I just have a worry that he is mafia or Borg that is under the radar.

PoD at least isn't Borg since he shot Jolly.

August 5th, 2014, 08:25 PM
FM The Great and Mighty PoD

Hey there :)

Red alcohol is out of stock!!! I want my alcohol... No money for you tonight.

August 5th, 2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM Tim Howard View Post

So what are your thoughts on the Borg situation? I am back to unsure about Spock because he refused to vote Red is Mafia. Bryan, on what night was he checked?

I hesitate to speak freely because I am uncertain about Bosco. This is just a gut feeling. I just have a worry that he is mafia or Borg that is under the radar.

Do you still think I'm scum or something?

August 5th, 2014, 08:42 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM The Great and Mighty PoD View Post
If you're scum you're probably mafia. There is tons of stuff available tonight. Is it always like this?

August 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

Spock was checked last night, however, the check was by the Ferengi, and I'm getting an increasingly high suspicion that he lied to me.

August 5th, 2014, 09:30 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

Barring any better targets appearing, I am beginning to think it's time to see Spock off the ship tomorrow.

August 5th, 2014, 09:40 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

I just got a sheriff check back on Commander Feralis. He's neutral, so possibly yet another Borg on board. I really wish I could find some Mafia, though, because we're not going to get anywhere just hunting the Borg.

August 5th, 2014, 09:58 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM Bryan Lewellen View Post
I just got a sheriff check back on Commander Feralis. He's neutral, so possibly yet another Borg on board. I really wish I could find some Mafia, though, because we're not going to get anywhere just hunting the Borg.
So this is definitely a better target than Spock. If Commander Feralis is indeed a borg then we should consider that Bastian could have gotten himself recruited. I think the host would balance it so that the borg can recruit 1x per night. So they would have 2 recruits and 1 starting member which makes me actually think Bastian would not be recruited unless the Borg started with 2 members. But then how does Spock even fit in? That's too many conversions if Spock is also a borg.

Jolly and Zapp were my best guess at finding a linked pair that could be mafia. Since Jolly flipped Borg I'm not sure what to think about Zapp's comment.

August 5th, 2014, 10:11 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

According to the host, Mafia can be recruited to be Borg, and the other Mafia won't know.

August 5th, 2014, 10:23 PM
FM Tim Howard

The Great and Mighty PoD is online but not posting here. I bet he is posting in a mafia architect night chat. Remember even though he shot a Borg he could still be mafia.

August 6th, 2014, 01:00 AM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM Bosco View Post
Rawr

Code:
data at gym then DND. Won't be able to talk much tonight.
That is ok I can talk to bryan about some stuff

Quote:

Yes

So what are your thoughts on the Borg situation? I am back to unsure about Spock because he refused to vote Red is Mafia. Bryan, on what night was he checked

Don't care, want more $$$. Not voting a player it not alignment telling

Hint, bosco is town. Possible Borg but they are not of worry

He is probable town

Quote:
Hey there :)

Red alcohol is out of stock!!! I want my alcohol... No money for you tonight.
I know I will make some for the morning. However this time I want to you to do me a favor. I am willing to supply red alcohol in return you kill who I want.

Quote:

Your lack of caring for kills on people gives me indication your town

Quote:
If you're scum you're probably mafia. There is tons of stuff available tonight. Is it always like this?
Been like this scince evening/night 2. You however are a strong scum suspect to me

Quote:
Spock was checked last night, however, the check was by the Ferengi, and I'm getting an increasingly high suspicion that he lied to me.
I promise you the check is accurate. Why would I lie if you know who I am The one thing I can not confirm is if he is still town. That check was sent n1 iirc. He's just not that good.

Quote:
Barring any better targets appearing, I am beginning to think it's time to see Spock off the ship tomorrow.

Agreed.

Quote:
Try Clement.

Quote:
So this is definitely a better target than Spock. If Commander Feralis is indeed a borg then we should consider that Bastian could have gotten himself recruited. I think the host would balance it so that the borg can recruit 1x per night. So they would have 2 recruits and 1 starting member which makes me actually think Bastian would not be recruited unless the Borg started with 2 members. But then how does Spock even fit in? That's too many conversions if Spock is also a borg.

Jolly and Zapp were my best guess at finding a linked pair that could be mafia. Since Jolly flipped Borg I'm not sure what to think about Zapp's comment.
My 2 cents:

Jolly was mafia scum converted
Zaph is prob scum but not gf.

Quote:
According to the host, Mafia can be recruited to be Borg, and the other Mafia won't know.
Also they will show neutral to checks.

Quote:
The Great and Mighty PoD is online but not posting here. I bet he is posting in a mafia architect night chat. Remember even though he shot a Borg he could still be mafia.
Trying to spread the mist are we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be out for a bit but I do have a lot I would like to talk to about for the lot of you

August 6th, 2014, 01:47 AM
FM Tim Howard

Please ask me any questions. I am an open book.

But now a question for you Mr. Ferengi. Why do you suspect me? I have nothing to hide so out with it.

August 6th, 2014, 01:57 AM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Please ask me any questions. I am an open book.

But now a question for you Mr. Ferengi. Why do you suspect me? I have nothing to hide so out with it.
How you acted in day 3, suspecting strong town contenders, neutral hunting, defensive nature.

This question will answer everything tbh, are you ok with being checked by bryan?

Also what are your scum reads?

August 6th, 2014, 02:05 AM
FM Ferengi

Oh also, if anyone would like to sell medical items I am willing to pay a nice penny for them.

Anyone interested in anything atm?

August 6th, 2014, 02:07 AM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM Ferengi View Post
How you acted in day 3, suspecting strong town contenders, neutral hunting, defensive nature.

This question will answer everything tbh, are you ok with being checked by bryan?

Also what are your scum reads?
I don't care if people check me. I have nothing to hide.

Scum is Commander Feralis, Zapp, Bosco, Kytra, Clement, Captain Hindsight, Boba Fett, Barbra Streisand, Braun.

August 6th, 2014, 02:14 AM
FM Tim Howard

Also if we think Jolly was mafia I think you should wait to reveal the info on Commander Feralis tomorrow, Bryan, and see if we can get the mafia to think that some of them were converted and start attacking each other.

August 6th, 2014, 02:35 AM
FM Ferengi

Well its a good thing I disagree and believe otherwise on who's scum on some of those.

August 6th, 2014, 09:19 AM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
Well its a good thing I disagree and believe otherwise on who's scum on some of those.
Share please?

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:33 AM
FM Bosco

Rau

Code:
Imgur wont let my upload my Data images...

Indeed Bosco, Mr. Ferengi sure is talkative tonight.

I'll inform him. Mr Ferengi, Bosco argues that it is bad business to "Bribe me to give out false info".
If the majority of your customers can't trust your information, they would be less likely to purchase it.
You say "I promise you the check is accurate.
Why would I lie if you know who I am The one thing I can not confirm is if he is still town.
That check was sent n1 iirc. He's just not that good." but I hope you can imagine why Bosco and I are so hesitant to believe that.

August 6th, 2014, 11:13 AM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Rau

Code:
Imgur wont let my upload my Data images...

Indeed Bosco, Mr. Ferengi sure is talkative tonight.

I'll inform him. Mr Ferengi, Bosco argues that it is bad business to "Bribe me to give out false info".
If the majority of your customers can't trust your information, they would be less likely to purchase it.
You say "I promise you the check is accurate.
Why would I lie if you know who I am The one thing I can not confirm is if he is still town.
That check was sent n1 iirc. He's just not that good." but I hope you can imagine why Bosco and I are so hesitant to believe that.
I am fully aware of that, blame host for putting that there. However I don't have any intentions of using that anytime soon. As for the check I am also aware of that. My results do not get updated.

But consider this: What is the advantage of giving you false info when I also revealed to you guys who I am?

August 6th, 2014, 11:33 AM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Share please?
Badassasaurus Rex
Barack Brobama
Barbra Streisand
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bobba Fett
Bosco
Braum
Bryan Lewellen
Captain Hindsight
CatGal6000
Clement
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
I dont care
Jolly Man
Kytra
Red is mafia
Sebastian
The Great and Mighty PoD
Tim Howard
Town of Salem
Vonax
Vrih Riuurren
Zapp Brannigan

Should be self explanitory

August 6th, 2014, 01:57 PM

Who do you want me to kill?

August 6th, 2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Please... Just because I am online doesnt mean I am viewing this. I probably left the tab open or something.

August 6th, 2014, 02:05 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
I need some time to think it over. I have a feeling everyone else will take care of spock. How about I let you choose as of now. The only restriction is the people I have come into contact with are off limit.

August 6th, 2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I need some time to think it over. I have a feeling everyone else will take care of spock. How about I let you choose as of now. The only restriction is the people I have come into contact with are off limit.
How do I know if I chose someone who is off limit?

August 6th, 2014, 02:14 PM
FM Bosco

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
For this list do you mean: Bryan, Town of Salem and Myself?

August 6th, 2014, 02:40 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
For this list do you mean: Bryan, Town of Salem and Myself?
Yes.

August 6th, 2014, 05:46 PM
FM Tim Howard

Barbra Streisand just scum slipped as mafia in our mind meld chat.

Just FYI incase I am killed and cleaned tomorrow morning.

August 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:

explain

August 6th, 2014, 06:16 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:

Please quote this slip for us.

August 6th, 2014, 06:56 PM
FM Tim Howard

I don't think I'm allowed to quote but she said there are 8 scum total. Then when I called Barbara a mafia she said it's in the RP Red 1 of 1 and Jolly 6 of 8.

But how would you interpret this? If it was numbers of scum wouldn't Red be 1 of 8 especially since Red and Jolly are Borg? I still think it means Barbara is on a 6 person mafia team who saw 2 Borg in the graveyard.

August 6th, 2014, 07:03 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
I don't think I'm allowed to quote but she said there are 8 scum total. Then when I called Barbara a mafia she said it's in the RP Red 1 of 1 and Jolly 6 of 8.

But how would you interpret this? If it was numbers of scum wouldn't Red be 1 of 8 especially since Red and Jolly are Borg? I still think it means Barbara is on a 6 person mafia team who saw 2 Borg in the graveyard.

It stands for role. I don't doubt the 6 man mafia team. But you need to convince me further.

August 6th, 2014, 09:31 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:

It stands for role. I don't doubt the 6 man mafia team. But you need to convince me further.
I do NOT need to convince you of anything. At least now Bryan will know to check Barbara if I end up dead tomorrow.

August 6th, 2014, 09:38 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
I do NOT need to convince you of anything. At least now Bryan will know to check Barbara if I end up dead tomorrow.
I disagree, you can reveal it tomorrow and it can be discussed. I still think you need a good sheriff check. If he legitimately slip just say it tomorrow. It would be a waste of an action.

August 6th, 2014, 09:44 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
I disagree, you can reveal it tomorrow and it can be discussed. I still think you need a good sheriff check. If he legitimately slip just say it tomorrow. It would be a waste of an action.
I said what Barbra said already. Also sure send a minion. It is strange to me that you are trying way too hard to seem pro town when it's confirmed that you're not town.

August 6th, 2014, 09:47 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
I said what Barbra said already. Also sure send a minion. It is strange to me that you are trying way too hard to seem pro town when it's confirmed that you're not town.
It is because we only have to take what you said. Unless if you can quote it I will not believe you and only thing that you are trying to dissuade the sheriff check from optimal.

Here's how it plays:

He slipped yes? In that case just announce it tomorrow. There is no need to sheriff check. If hes scum we wasted the action. If hes town that's another story. So ya I would suggest sheriff check on you instead.

August 6th, 2014, 10:03 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
It is because we only have to take what you said. Unless if you can quote it I will not believe you and only thing that you are trying to dissuade the sheriff check from optimal.

Here's how it plays:

He slipped yes? In that case just announce it tomorrow. There is no need to sheriff check. If hes scum we wasted the action. If hes town that's another story. So ya I would suggest sheriff check on you instead.
If FMGM says I can quote it then I will. I called her on it and posted the info here in case I get killed and janitored. I'm taking care of the situation for now though.

August 6th, 2014, 10:04 PM
FM Ferengi

Can players quote from a mind-meld?

Save us some time

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:53 PM
FM Tim Howard

I can sell you the chat logs from the mind meld. What do you think about that Ferengi?

August 6th, 2014, 10:45 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
I can sell you the chat logs from the mind meld. What do you think about that Ferengi?
​Not needed, I can see you some logs though for some $.

August 7th, 2014, 01:32 AM
FM Game Master

Rule says you can't quote fmgm... Nothing against quoting other players

August 7th, 2014, 01:52 AM

Cool

August 7th, 2014, 09:52 AM
FM Bosco

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
How does Barack Brobama sound to everyone?

August 7th, 2014, 11:22 AM
FM Bryan Lewellen

Quote:
Also if we think Jolly was mafia I think you should wait to reveal the info on Commander Feralis tomorrow, Bryan, and see if we can get the mafia to think that some of them were converted and start attacking each other.
I'll keep it on the hush what I found out about him. We'll see if we can find someone else to get hung.

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
How does Barack Brobama sound to everyone?
Sounds good to me.

August 7th, 2014, 11:23 AM
FM Bryan Lewellen

Mr. Ferengi: What makes you suspect Clement?

August 7th, 2014, 04:58 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Mr. Ferengi: What makes you suspect Clement?
There was a post in day 3 that struck me odd. I will go find it. It was something along the lines of "he wont flip mafia" or something.

August 7th, 2014, 05:11 PM
FM Bosco

Rawr

Code:
Bryan, I am paying the ferengi to do an action.
As the person to pay him to do the action he is giving me a discount on purchasing the feedback.
I worked out a second part of the deal with him that if for what ever reason I am not able
to buy the feedback(dead, in jail, etc) that he would give you that discount instead.

August 7th, 2014, 05:43 PM
FM Ferengi

Ok I glanced back and one of the post that rings odd is 370. The stance he takes on it makes it sound like he knows hes going to flip borg. Earlier on he seemed to have tried to stop jolly's lynch as well. He soft defends jolly and pokes at Zaph. I still have a strong inkling that Jolly was a mafia turned borg.

That being said, I do have something to reconsider on Tim, I thought one of the posts was originally from catgal. After looking back and reanalyzing, I could see scum from cat. The thing now becomes who else is suspect in all this.

If it is 8 man scum:
Jolly (prob), zaph, cat, Barb, Vonax, Boma, bastin?, ???

That's what I have as of now at least. Really if we can coordinate attacks again we might be able to take players down.

August 7th, 2014, 06:11 PM

I have clement's roles. What exactly is deputee?

August 7th, 2014, 06:16 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Originally Posted by setup
Deputy: Jail a player (this is a night action) - (you do not get to decide his fate unless you are also a jailer)
Interesting.

August 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM

It specifically said deputee, not sure if theyre the same.

Is Deputy and Deputee the same thing?

August 7th, 2014, 06:30 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:

Is that the same as jailor?

August 7th, 2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:

If not what is Deputee?

August 7th, 2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Is that the same as jailor?
idek

August 7th, 2014, 06:32 PM
FM Tim Howard

Also wow why would you reveal that to the Ferengi and especially Bosco.

August 7th, 2014, 06:33 PM

I would reveal it in the day anyway

August 7th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Whats wrong with Bosco?

August 7th, 2014, 06:34 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Originally Posted by setup
Deputy: Jail a player (this is a night action) - (you do not get to decide his fate unless you are also a jailer)
Jailer: Has access to the jail during day phase.
Jailer: Release prisoner
Jailer: Execute prisoner (cannot be healed)
Separate, btw thanks for confirming you are both not those roles.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:58 PM

my roles is kinda shitty, I just use my charges to kill

August 7th, 2014, 06:56 PM
FM Bosco

Rawr

Code:
speaking of clement and scummyness,
I am certain that either Clement or Bastian is scum.

I asked the FMGM the following question:
Would I be able to buy an evening 3 -the bar recording
from the Ferengi tonight and have access to it by Day 4.

He said that I could not.

Red is Mafia knew what occurred in night 2 bar chat on
day 3. He had to have been in a night chat with
someone in bar night 2 chat. Myself, Bastian and
clement were the only ones in that chat.

August 7th, 2014, 06:56 PM
FM Game Master

Quote:

*Looks at Possible Roles, sees no Deputee*

Yes. Yayap sometimes spells it wrong cause Quebec xD

August 7th, 2014, 07:03 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
speaking of clement and scummyness,
I am certain that either Clement or Bastian is scum.

I asked the FMGM the following question:
Would I be able to buy an evening 3 -the bar recording
from the Ferengi tonight and have access to it by Day 4.

He said that I could not.

Red is Mafia knew what occurred in night 2 bar chat on
day 3. He had to have been in a night chat with
someone in bar night 2 chat. Myself, Bastian and
clement were the only ones in that chat.
Possible both are? Odds are I know how she got that info as well. However it would require me breaking into a probable hidden mechanic if its not via Mind Meld.

August 7th, 2014, 07:07 PM
FM Bosco

Rawr

Code:
You mean Borg transmission?

August 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM
FM Ferengi

Quote:
Rawr

Code:
You mean Borg transmission?
​Precisely. But there is probably more to that then. If all borgs are interconnected, wouldn't that also put into account that they can talk though ​each other as well?

August 7th, 2014, 08:57 PM
FM Bosco

Quote:
I have clement's roles. What exactly is deputee?
How do you know clement's role and do you know if that is his only role?

August 7th, 2014, 09:04 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
Possible both are? Odds are I know how she got that info as well. However it would require me breaking into a probable hidden mechanic if its not via Mind Meld.
It could be from Barbara? She just melded to me after Red is Mafia died?

August 7th, 2014, 09:06 PM
FM Tim Howard

Quote:
How do you know clement's role and do you know if that is his only role?
PoD you don't need to answer this. I'm pretty sure Bosco is mafia since he is looking into the Borg mechanics I don't think he's a Borg.

August 7th, 2014, 09:12 PM
FM Bosco

Quote:
It could be from Barbara? She just melded to me after Red is Mafia died?
Rawr

Code:
No way she would have the charges.

It costs 6 charges to mind meld each time, not just the first.

If she wasn't getting extra charges from captain or GF day 3 is the first day she could mind meld anyone.

August 7th, 2014, 09:13 PM
FM Bosco

Rawr

Code:
Also, Barbra was not in night 2 bar chat.

Either Clement, Bastian or myself would have had to give Red is Mafia that info

August 7th, 2014, 09:16 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

If she *IS* the Scum Leader, she'd have had enough. She'd start with 2 extra, and 4 per day for being the Scum Leader and a Vulcan.

August 7th, 2014, 09:21 PM
FM Bosco

Quote:
If she *IS* the Scum Leader, she'd have had enough. She'd start with 2 extra, and 4 per day for being the Scum Leader and a Vulcan.
Do you think a scum would spend 12 charges setting up two mind meld chats?

August 7th, 2014, 09:37 PM
FM Bryan Lewellen

No, that's true enough.

August 7th, 2014, 10:27 PM
FM Tim Howard

Barbra could have been given charges by the captain. Don't discount that possibility.

But I guess it is becoming less likely that Barbra is involved with Red is Mafia.

August 7th, 2014, 10:27 PM
FM Tim Howard

Through a mind meld chat.

August 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
FM Ferengi

Well I'm strong guts on clement being borgified at least. Bastin I could see being a scum. Bosco is well bosco.

I'm still inclined to believe Bosco is town. But I'm not going to do much.