Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 01:58 PM
People on the Bridge tonight (does not include those in captain chat):

Captain Hindsight
Vrih Riuurren

Enjoy..

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Oh great.... someone who is suspected to be scummy. Hello Hindsight.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM
hello. Why am i suspected of beeing scummy? I am the captain of this ship afterall.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Mhmmm.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:21 PM
*Sits in the Captains Chair* I also wrote my name on this chair last night. This chair belongs to me at night.

You are a chairless Captain.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:25 PM
I was piloting this ship during last nights evening. Are you a senior officer by any chance?

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I was piloting this ship during last nights evening. Are you a senior officer by any chance?

How exactly were you piloting this ship last night? What location were you at?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:53 PM
How exactly were you piloting this ship last night? What location were you at?

I was in the bridge of course!

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
My guess is that Spock is a Borg/Borg Queen/Scum. Since he unvoted Red is Mafia and refused to revote.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
I was in the bridge of course!

Considering that I was alone in The Bridge last night........ done talking to you as you just proved yourself to be a liar.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Considering that I was alone in The Bridge last night........ done talking to you as you just proved yourself to be a liar.

I was there during the evening...

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 03:45 PM
I was there during the evening...

And I was here during the evening as well, alone....

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 5th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Soooo nevermind. Evening and Night are different...

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 6th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Would you like to duscuss anything Hindsight? Comfortable to discuss who you think may be a scummy player/not to be trusted?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Im more of a hindsight person but i guess we could discuss current events.

Im pretty sure that feralis is just another borg. Maybe he will die tonight, who knows?

Spock is town according to the ferengi. Do you think the ferengi can be trusted?

Who do you think is scummy other then me?

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 6th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Im more of a hindsight person but i guess we could discuss current events.

Im pretty sure that feralis is just another borg. Maybe he will die tonight, who knows?

Spock is town according to the ferengi. Do you think the ferengi can be trusted?

Who do you think is scummy other then me?

I do not think the Ferengi can be 100% trusted as they are out for their own win condition. I think Spock may be the Borg Queen as he was trying to not lynch Red is Mafia at the end of Day 3.

You I am not 100% sure of either. Is there any information you would like to provide or any facts you would like to share that may prove you being protown?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I do not think the Ferengi can be 100% trusted as they are out for their own win condition. I think Spock may be the Borg Queen as he was trying to not lynch Red is Mafia at the end of Day 3.

You I am not 100% sure of either. Is there any information you would like to provide or any facts you would like to share that may prove you being protown?

I am town according to bryan. apparently he checked me. Don't know what else i can say to convince you.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 6th, 2014, 01:23 PM
I am town according to bryan. apparently he checked me. Don't know what else i can say to convince you.

Well it may come back to back to bite me but I do trust Bryan. Do you know what day/post # that he confirmed you?
I hope he can confirm me soon.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Well it may come back to back to bite me but I do trust Bryan. Do you know what day/post # that he confirmed you?
I hope he can confirm me soon.

He told me in a night chat. There is no benifit for him to reveal confirmed townies unless he has to.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 6th, 2014, 02:58 PM
He told me in a night chat. There is no benifit for him to reveal confirmed townies unless he has to.

Hmmm going to need him to confirm that before I can trust you 100%.... What have you been using/saving your charges for?

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 7th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Helloooooo?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 12:02 PM
I have been using my charges to increase my hindsight level even further. You will notice that im going to be more useful tomorrow.

FM Vrih Riuurren
August 7th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I have been using my charges to increase my hindsight level even further. You will notice that im going to be more useful tomorrow.

That would be good. If you could be proven 100% town then that ticks off a few other people as being town/scum as well. Go ahead and check me if you wish!