PDA

View Full Version : Chat3

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 01:48 PM
I am about 90% certain that Town of Salem is the Ferengi.

Still waiting on the FMGM to approve letting my directly quote the deal he made with me but at the end of it he used the phrase "That is basically the jif of" which ToS used today. ToS had not used this phrase before.

Barack Brobama is the only person to confirm that Town of Salem was seen in The Bar night chat. The 10% of me that thinks ToS isn't the Ferengi, thinks that it is Barack Brobama that told ToS to use specific code words on specific days.

Bryan, did the Ferengi use the phrase "the jif of it" in your deal? Did he use some other code that you noticed during the day? Are you in the Bar at the moment?

If you're in the Bar and can plausibly explain how you suspect ToS is the Ferengi, I'd like you to perform an experiment. I gave ToS a single charge at the end of the day. I'd like you to get the Ferengi to admit to being ToS and then somehow use the fact that I gave ToS a charge to confirm that the Ferengi IS ToS.

__________________________________________________ _

Next, I believe that the Ferengi lied to you about Spock being town. The FMGM confirmed to me that the Ferengi can choose to provide false feedback even if he received the correct feedback. This is possibly why he was so eager to give us both Spock's alignment check for free, as Spock could have paid to give the false alignment to at least one person. Frankly even excluding Spock's day1 and day2 antics I would still consider him my primary lynch target based on his actions today.

__________________________________________________ __

Just incase you didn't get the code yesterday, Captain Hindsight is a Lookout. He had me watch his own house, I didn't see anyone visit Captain Hindsight's house. Captain, do you have any other abilities? Can you tell us your race, all your abilities and their respective costs?

__________________________________________________ _

As an FYI, I had asked Bastian to pretend to be the Ferengi at the request of the Ferengi but also because I felt he'd make a good scum-lynch target. I really can't say whether or not Bastian is scum and I wouldn't base Spocks on it. What we saw today could've been an act to distance the two of them. If Bastian was a scum Master, it would make sense for Bastian to choose another scum as his student.

__________________________________________________ ____

I typed a lot of this up before the end of the day. If Jollyman or Spock are alive do we want to kill them?

Another reason I'd like to kill Spock tonight is to give Bastian the opportunity to choose a new student on day 4. If he chooses someone other than you or me I would definitely suspect him of being scum.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 01:49 PM
I've given Bryan, Bobba and Hindsight 3 charges on Day2 and Day3.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 01:52 PM
I actually have 2 other abilities then lookout. Im a detective too and a bus driver.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 01:53 PM
But my bus driver ability only works while im in the bridge. You have to be in the bridge too if i send you to do it.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 5th, 2014, 01:56 PM
The Ferengi in my deal referred to Town of Salem in third person repeatedly, saying he was a "Strong town ally."

I am in the bar(Night phase). I don't yet know who else is there.

JollyMan is dead.

I'll have more later when I'm not on my phone.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I am in the Bar(night phase ) too. Going to be pretty busy for the rest of the night.

GMing a game of DnD

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I actually have 2 other abilities then lookout. Im a detective too and a bus driver.

Judging from this, I'd expect Bastian to have multiple abilities too.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:01 PM
my race is romulan so i do have a disruptor that i can send you to attack people with.

Why did you not invite me to your chat last night?

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:02 PM
my race is romulan so i do have a disruptor that i can send you to attack people with.

Why did you not invite me to your chat last night?

We didnt have a chat last night, needed to save charges. This chat cost me 4 charges. Can't give charges to myself.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Wait a minute.. if your the captain and im your master. does that make me the captain?

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Yayap asked me the same question.

FM Bosco
Good choice btw, you'll have plenty of charges now.

FM Captain Hindsight
yayap did call me the captain when i was alone in the bridge.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Also, I report that Green Alcohol is bad for Betazoids.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Hindsight, what were you talking about during the day. Requesting another meeting with the person you were with the night before?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Im currently in the bridge so i could use 4 charges to swap someone if needed.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Hindsight, what were you talking about during the day. Requesting another meeting with the person you were with the night before?

I assumed that you would get my last evenings position when you vent on lookout on me. But i guess you were active during the night

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Night 2: You were sent by your master to watch (lookout) Cpt hindsight tonight, Nobody visited your target.

Bobba Fet is a klingon vigilantee by the way. With at least 9 charges. Do we want to send him after someone?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:13 PM
im alone in the bridge with Vrih Riuurren. He thinks that im scummy.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Well, tell him that Bryan got a clean sher check on you.

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:14 PM
have to go now, wont be back on for a while

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Bobba Fet is a klingon vigilantee by the way. With at least 9 charges. Do we want to send him after someone?

You are supposed to get my position according to the rolecard. Maybe it doesn't work if we are active on different times.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 5th, 2014, 02:22 PM
It might be useful to kill Feralis to slow the borg down more. Alternately if we're ready to get rid of Spock, we could do that too. That's at least two targets.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:29 PM
i have 6 charges so i could send bosco to deal 15 damage to someone if i want to. who else is in the bar?

FM Bosco
August 5th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Borg don't matter. Town wins when we eliminate all alpha quad. We should be fine for a while.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:35 PM
we could kill the ferengi. maybe something fun will happen.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:36 PM
also. can we trust Vrih Riuurren?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 5th, 2014, 02:42 PM
i would like to kill spock just to see if the ferengi is telling the truth about his allignment.

FM Bobba Fett
August 5th, 2014, 08:30 PM
*waves*

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 5th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Tim Howard has just named the other two officers as scum candidates.

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Hindsight, could you post the charge costs for each of your actions for when you do it and for when you have me do it?

If possible I'd like to start bus driving Bryan every night but we need to know if it's sustainable. I'll start going to the bridge - night phase from now on.

What race are you? It may be worth it to figure out what alcohol will give you charges.

If possible I'd like to do a lookout on Bryan as well. If you don't have the charges to do both(which I'd be highly surprised if you did) I'm thinking about paying the Ferengi to do a lookout on Bryan.

And just to note, I also have the spy ability, but I doubt I'd ever use it.

Bryan have to confirmed with FM Ferengi that he got one of my charges?

FM Bobba Fett
August 6th, 2014, 06:10 AM
It might be useful to kill Feralis to slow the borg down more. Alternately if we're ready to get rid of Spock, we could do that too. That's at least two targets.

*nods*

*takes out blaster*
*aims at Feralis*
*aims at Spock*

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 06:49 AM
We may decide to leave Spock alive.

I'm going to try and press the Ferengi more, he is holding fast that Spock is town.

I promise you the check is accurate. Why would I lie if you know who I am The one thing I can not confirm is if he is still town. That check was sent n1 iirc. He's just not that good.

Maybe Bryan should use a sher check on Spock.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Hindsight, could you post the charge costs for each of your actions for when you do it and for when you have me do it?

All my abilities cost 4 charges to use. 2 if i send you to do them. I need to be in the bridge to use the bus driver ability, you have to be there aswell if i send you.

[QUOTE=FM Bosco;459094]]What race are you? It may be worth it to figure out what alcohol will give you charges.

my race is romulan so i do have a disruptor that i can send you to attack people with
I have tried drinking the brown alcohol. It gave me the ability to use actions on both the night and evening phase. What race are you?

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I'm a Betazoid, green alcohol made me lose 1 charge.

The Ferengi is doubling down that he would not accept a bribe to provide false feedback.

I am fully aware of that, blame host for putting that there. However I don't have any intentions of using that anytime soon. As for the check I am also aware of that. My results do not get updated.

But consider this: What is the advantage of giving you false info when I also revealed to you guys who I am?

Badassasaurus Rex
Barack Brobama
Barbra Streisand
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bobba Fett
Bosco
Braum
Bryan Lewellen
Captain Hindsight
CatGal6000
Clement
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
I dont care
Jolly Man
Kytra
Red is mafia
Sebastian
The Great and Mighty PoD
Tim Howard
Town of Salem
Vonax
Vrih Riuurren
Zapp Brannigan

Should be self explanitory

I'd really like Bryan ask him something along the lines of "I applied an action to your day account at the end of day 3, I'd like you to tell me what it was". I want to make sure we know who the ferengi is. As a pressure to ensure he doesn't provide false feedback.

Another option is the Ferengi was willing to sell me night 1 bar chat for $25 which he realized I was interested in purchasing to determine his true identity.

I'm interested that the Ferengi listed Barack Brobama as scum.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 08:43 AM
we could use my detective ability to find out if someone is in the godfather night chat. I could send you to follow 3 people if i want to.

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Since you have charges it might be best if you paid 4 charges to swap Bryan with someone scummy, then 2 charges to send me to do a lookout on Bryan.

I'm very worried for Bryan's safety as both a target of Borg and Mafia. As a sheriff officer he is a super trusted cult detector.

I may pay the Ferengi to do another action instead, I think I'd prefer if the lookout feedback on Bryan wasn't available to the scum.

On future nights I would be willing to meet with you in the Bridge - Night Phase (or evening if you prefer) so you can use me to swap Bryan every night.
I'll make sure to provide you with 3 charge every day.

I'd also like Bryan to not claim Bus Driven unless a scum attack was routed to the person he was swapped with. If scum don't know that Bryan is swapped I would like to claim swapped to make scum more likely to hit "Bryan" and less likely to hit me.

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=FM Bosco;459094]Hindsight, could you post the charge costs for each of your actions for when you do it and for when you have me do it?

All my abilities cost 4 charges to use. 2 if i send you to do them. I need to be in the bridge to use the bus driver ability, you have to be there aswell if i send you.

I have tried drinking the brown alcohol. It gave me the ability to use actions on both the night and evening phase. What race are you?

I'm confused by this, I thought that Evening and Night were effectively the same with the exception of chat locations. Could the FMGM clarify for me?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Yeah let's meet in the bridge during the next night.

i will swap bryan then. but he wont be protected if he gets attacked during the evening. Who should i swap him with? i don't even know who the other officers are.

and why would the scums get your lookout feedback?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=FM Captain Hindsight;459134]

I'm confused by this, I thought that Evening and Night were effectively the same with the exception of chat locations. Could the FMGM clarify for me?

I am also confused by that. If someone chooses to remain in their quarters then what part of the night are they using their actions on?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 09:24 AM
i read some rps and found out that people that chose to remain in their quarters are awake during the evening.

Maybe it's better that we go to the bridge during the evening then. Or we could split up

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Bryan, Bobba Fett and I are the officers.

I'd like to wait on host clarification on how night vs evening affects bus driving and other actions before we decide more on that route.

I want to pay the Ferengi to do something tonight, does anyone have a better idea than a lookout on myself? I'm not sure how much of a target I am, especially with how much I'm fighting with Spock.

If we're to believe the Ferengi that Spock is town and thus decide not to kill him, I think we should ensure Bastian is also town with a Sheriff check.

Bryan, I believe you only have enough charges to do a single sheriff check tonight, correct?

Spock, I know that town of Salem is not the ferengi. He was in night chat with me at bar.

I thought we agreed that he would not say I was a part of the night chat... but it seems that it was neccesary

Given that the Ferengi listed Barack as scum in his reads list I'm wondering if we should force his hand and privately declare to the Ferengi our intent to kill Brobama.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 6th, 2014, 11:32 AM
I only have three charges currently; I can't check anyone.

I checked Commander Feralis during the day and that brought me from 7 to 3.

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=FM Captain Hindsight;459134]

[QUOTE=FM Bosco;459142]

I am also confused by that. If someone chooses to remain in their quarters then what part of the night are they using their actions on?

Brown alcohol is... as Bosco found, Raktajino aka coffee! It allows you to be awake in your quarters for when you normally would have slept. Difference being -> you can submit actions from the living quarters area as well as where you are in the other phase, just specify when you are doing the action (which is what I told Cpt Hindsight). Also if someone attacks you during the time you normally would have slept... you are awake and thus will see him if you survive.

(Its especially useful for vets that want to go on alert ALL night long)

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=FM Bosco;459142]

[QUOTE=FM Captain Hindsight;459144]

Brown alcohol is... as Bosco found, Raktajino aka coffee! It allows you to be awake in your quarters for when you normally would have slept. Difference being -> you can submit actions from the living quarters area as well as where you are in the other phase, just specify when you are doing the action (which is what I told Cpt Hindsight). Also if someone attacks you during the time you normally would have slept... you are awake and thus will see him if you survive.

(Its especially useful for vets that want to go on alert ALL night long)

So to confirm, if player x is in an evening chat and sends an attack on player y. A player in a night chat that chooses to bus drive Y would not protect Y from the Attack. Similarly a player in a night chat that does a lookout on Y would not see an attack?

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Correct! Its like having night 1 and night 2 back to back... as if day 2 was skipped after 1 second.

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Correct! Its like having night 1 and night 2 back to back... as if day 2 was skipped after 1 second.

Which does the ferengi act in?

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Rule of acquisition #103

Ferengi acts in both... he specifies which phase. But he can't sell info he got from evening to night people, he has to wait for the next cycle.

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Hindsight, are you currently in the night or evening bridge?

FM Bosco
August 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM
How is this for a game plan. Captain swaps Bryan with a scummy player AND sends me to lookout on Bryan for which ever phase he is in.
I go and buy a lookout check on Bryan for the phase that Captain is not in.

If a Master is active during both night and evening, can he send a student on both a night and evening action? I would like to be able to have Hindsight buy brown alcohol and send me to bus drive Bryan during both evening and night.

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Master sends the student during the phase the student is active.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 6th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Would a master be able to send his student to do a action on both phases if the student has used brown alcohol?

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 11:35 PM
I would ask the Student when he would go.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 03:08 AM

would it cost twice the normal amount of charge to do an action during both phases?

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 05:29 AM

Ok, since it is based on my time when you have me go lookout, it will be during the night phase. So I will ask the ferengi to lookout during the evening phase.

We need not be in the same chat. I intent to not have an architect chat on night 4, but I do intend to have one on night 5.

I'm going to buy brown alcohol tonight to see if it will allow a betazoid to act during both phases. If it does, my RP at the start of day 4 will be refreshed and cheery. If I get a negative reaction, it will be tired and grumpy.

I'm also considering buying blue alcohol. If I buy 2 alcohols in 1 night, will I know which effect is from which alcohol?

Do both Hindsight AND I need to be in the bridge for him to order me to bus drive or can it just be me? I think I would prefer us to spread out if we don't need to be together.

FM Bobba Fett
August 7th, 2014, 06:08 AM
*checks bounty list*
*warms up*

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 07:16 AM
*checks bounty list*
*warms up*

what people are on the bounty list? i don't have access to it.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:20 AM
what people are on the bounty list? i don't have access to it.

I think that was RP, given that he is a bounty hunter.

The bounty list for the bar night chat is empty.

Bobba, which chat are you in. Also, hindsight, are you in evening or night chat?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 07:24 AM
I think that was RP, given that he is a bounty hunter.

The bounty list for the bar night chat is empty.

Bobba, which chat are you in. Also, hindsight, are you in evening or night chat?

Im in the night chat.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:27 AM
PoD is still deciding who to shoot in Bar chat. I have made the suggestion to shoot Barack Brobama.

We need to come to a decision on who Bobba should shoot.

As much as I hate Spock, given how hard the Ferengi is defending his report as accurate, I'm liable to believe he is town. Though I don't think I'd trust it enough to invite him to one of these chats. If he wants a private conversation with us he'll need to spend 6c on a mind meld with Bryan(given that he hasn't yet is really scummy to me). OMG he is so scummy to me.

I find Kyta and Sebastian to be pretty good targets. In fact, I'd put my vote towards Sebastian. He thought he was going to die yesterday and did nothing to convince a doctor to save him or post an updated LW after I warned that you can only update a LW at night.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 07:32 AM
did the green alcohol only have a negative effect on you?

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:34 AM
did the green alcohol only have a negative effect on you?

Yes

Night 2: received green alcohol. You spit the whisky it out in disgust... (-1c)

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Any have anything interesting happen in their chat?

Byran is in the same chat as me. I've been posting a copy of it in another thread. Though I've been summarizing the important bits here.

Tim Howard revealed that he is in a mind meld chat with Barbra Strizand. He didn't state who was the Vulcan that initiated it. He stated that Barbra made a scum slip with the following statement "Meaning there's 8 scum total? (wow that's a lot...)". Barbra argued he came up with that number based on the 6 of 8 title that jolly man had in the end of day RP.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Vrih Riuurren thinks that spock is the borg queen. He is also fishing for information from me, he wants to know what im using my charges for. Apparently he wants the sheriff to check him so he can be confirmed aswell.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 08:17 AM
From Bryans evening 2 bar chat; Spock claimed to be role 11: BG/vet3.0
After we lynched Red is Mafia, everyone on the vote train got the info that role 11 was invest/deputy.

It may be good for one of us to go to the Brig tomorrow night.

FM Bobba Fett
August 7th, 2014, 08:25 AM
*hands a short note*

July 31st, 2014, 10:30 PM #1
Forum Mafia GM

Day 3
The bar is open for business. What can he get for you?

Here is what he has for sale:

Minimum Price Item In Stock
50$ Red Alcohol 1
50$ Blue Alcohol 1
50$ Green Alcohol 2
50$ Brown Alcohol 2

Of course if you wish to pay more, I might show favoritism if I run out.
To place a bid on an item, PM me, FM Ferengi as well as FM Game Master and tell me what you want to buy and how much you are paying.

Of course, feel free to give me your items, or wait till evening/night to try to sell them to me.

August 2nd, 2014, 01:34 AM #2
FM Player

Re: Day 3
Beer for the party in 10 forward celebrating the imminent win of the Ferengi!! Alcohol half off! Let's talk and get jiggly with it!

August 2nd, 2014, 03:46 PM #3
FM Player

Heh, looks who's talking. You're going down today!

August 3rd, 2014, 04:00 AM #4
FM Player

I know!! and it is glorious!!

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 08:27 AM
*hands a short note*

Once again this is the Day Chat Bobba. Did you PM the FMGM with a location where you intended to be during the night?

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 10:54 AM
FMGM says ferengi doesn't have a lookout action.

Also, I could've sworn I posted this somewhere but I can't find it. FmGM confirmed that one could not buy tonight's recording before tomorrow night. Red is Mafia knew what happened in my night bar chat, he shared a night chat with either Clement or Bastian, one of them is surely scum.

I might recommend a kill on clement.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I misinterpreted the FMGM, the ferengi does have a lookout check, I just can't buy the feedback till tomorrow night. I will be on the bridge so I asked the ferengi to sell it to Bryan at a reduced price.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Also if we kill clemant tonight and he doesn't flip scum then I would lead a lynch on Bastian tomorrow.

FM Captain Hindsight
August 7th, 2014, 12:06 PM
so should i send in a action to swap bryan and howard and then send you on lookout at bryans house?

It would use up all my charges.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 12:37 PM
I would like that. I will supply you with 3 charges every day.

I will go to the bridge night phase tomorrow night. I msged the ferengi with interest to buy brown alcohol, hopefully I'll be able to act during both night phases tomorrow night.

I've been right about 2 of the 4 alcohols so far

I correctly guessed that red was Klingon blood wine and that brown was that specific coffee. I had also guessed that blue alcohol was romulan ale. Perhaps you should try buying it tomorrow since you're a romlulan.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 02:01 PM
OK, in my deal with the ferengi to have him lookout on Brian during the evening he asked me if I would like to pay extra for him to supply false feedback to others when they bought it.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Will probably be buying the extra charge for the Ferengi tonight(if nobody bought it during evening) for $90 and my COM.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 05:44 PM
so should i send in a action to swap bryan and howard and then send you on lookout at bryans house?

It would use up all my charges.

For future use please don't say who you're going to swap Bryan with incase one of us gets converted to Borg. It is fine to inform us the day after you do it because by that point if one of us is Borg we would have lost the opportunity to convert Bryan.

I seriously doubt any of us are Borg tonight. With 2 dead Borg and Feralis being Borg I have a VERY hard time imagining there are many more. Especially if either clement or bastian are borg too.

Hindsight, you should make a post in the cypher thread so you can post during the day and inform us of your actions and results if for some reason you elect not to have me do it. Otherwise I will report my results using what I posted in the cypher thread.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I will not be making a Captain's chat tomorrow night. I might not make one the night after either, it depends on how I'm doing with charges.

If both clement and bastian are alive on night 4 and we dont have a better idea if one of them is scum, I would like you to sher check Bastian. Masters are super good to give charges to given they get double the use out of them and I'd like to be able to trust bastian.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 06:07 PM
I can check him during the day tomorrow; I'll have enough charges, if you really want, and its easier to check during the day since I'm committed to 10 Forward for lookout results.

Thanks, btw, for the work on bussing me. :)

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Why is it easier during the day, unless you're afraid of vet?

I just don't want you to waste it incase he gets lynched or killed and for not I only care for it in terms of giving out charges which I need to know before the end of a day.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Because I need to be either in the same location as the individual, or in my living quarters, to do a Sheriff check.

I suppose I could buy Brown Alcohol to bypass this, though.

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 06:43 PM
I didnt know about that requirement.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 06:50 PM
I can put my checks in towards the end of the day once we know who's not getting lynched, but otherwise, yeah, that's a limitation I've got.

Sorry, thought I mentioned it.

FM Bobba Fett
August 7th, 2014, 07:44 PM
*waits for confirmation of bounty to be hunted at night*

FM Bosco
August 7th, 2014, 07:57 PM
*waits for confirmation of bounty to be hunted at night*

I think right now we're going with Sebastian and Clement, no one has argued against them.

Really tempted to throw spock's name in there. If you need to submit the night action significantly before night end I'd go with that. Bryan should try and make sure PoD goes with Brobama or Spock or really anyone that isn't those two.

Btw, Tim Howard is really hating on me in Bar Chat.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Tim Howard doesn't like you, but I'm not sure that itself is evidence of scumminess.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Since I'm going to be forced into the Bridge from now on for economy of bus driving if anyone wants to buy me high quality armor it think it would be a good idea.

I only have max 8hp as a betazoid and giving out those 10charges every day is very important.

Also was this ever answered? If the brown alcohol does end up allowing me to act during both night phases. Would Captain Hindsight need to spend double the amount of charge to have me bus drive someone during both? Would he need to submit two separate bus driving actions that night?

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Since I'm going to be forced into the Bridge from now on for economy of bus driving if anyone wants to buy me high quality armor it think it would be a good idea.

I only have max 8hp as a betazoid and giving out those 10charges every day is very important.

Also was this ever answered? If the brown alcohol does end up allowing me to act during both night phases. Would Captain Hindsight need to spend double the amount of charge to have me bus drive someone during both? Would he need to submit two separate bus driving actions that night?

FM Captain Hindsight
August 8th, 2014, 05:19 AM
PoD is still deciding who to shoot in Bar chat.

How can Pod have enough charges to make another attack? Is the godfather giving him charges?

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 05:23 AM
How can Pod have enough charges to make another attack? Is the godfather giving him charges?

PoD has been buying Red Alcohol from the Ferengi pretty regularly(which gives klingons +2 charge), though only PoD has said this so far. Still, it may be worth while for us to audit PoD tomorrow. Make him account for all his charges.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Also, Tim Howard had remarked earlier that it appeared PoD was typing something in a hidden chat(implying GF chat). PoD responded that he was AFK but on the page. I consider this a little suspicious too.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Bryan, now that I think about it, you should probably name a successor in your Last Will. A confirmed officer to take your place in the even of your death.

If Captain Hindsight is willing to be active during the day I'm willing to have him be the new town leader in the event of your death.

If Hindsight isn't willing/able to take up that responsibility you should name me as your officer replacement.

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 07:53 AM
I think right now we're going with Sebastian and Clement, no one has argued against them.

*shakes head*
*refuses to kill non-confirmed scum*

Really tempted to throw spock's name in there. If you need to submit the night action significantly before night end I'd go with that.

*writes bounty contract*

-kill Commander Spock

*waits for signature from Bosco*

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 08:00 AM
*hands questions*

Why don't we destroy Borg faction tonight?
What's up with Brobama?

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:23 AM
*shakes head*
*refuses to kill non-confirmed scum*

*writes bounty contract*

*waits for signature from Bosco*

I frankly can't object, he acts SO DAMN SCUMMY that I can't believe the Ferengi's sheriff check.
Plus it would open Bastian to be forced to make Bryan his student tomorrow which I am heavily in favor of Bryan threatening to have him lynched/killed if he doesn't comply.

You should make sure that you're in the same night location as Bryan tomorrow night. Unless Bryan speaks up, you should absolutely PM the FMGM during the day and tell him you want to spend the night phase at 10 Forward Night. Bryan will know by then if Bastian made him his student. If he didn't he is scum and should be killed.

If Bryan or Captain Hindsight object to Spock's death you have very little time to put forth a counter argument.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Bobba Fett, if we do go though with this and Spock is dead tomorrow. Do you have any object to me giving you're 3 charge to Bastian at the end of Day 4 if he agrees to make Bryan his student? Would you have enough charge to kill Bastian if Bryan revealed that Bastian lied about making Bryan his new Student during the Night Chat at the Bar.

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Current Charge: -

*shrugs*

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 08:33 AM
We're arranging for GMP to kill Brobama. I've named Bosco as my replacement in my LW.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Do you know how many charges a klingon vig must put into stab to do 12 damage? Or can a klingon vig do something other than stab that is more charge efficent?

Also, the current charge amount didn't get displayed.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 08:37 AM
I think he'd have to put three charges into the attack, since he does 4x charges spent damage with the klingon blade.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:43 AM
By my calculations Bobba Fett should have 9 charges right now (1/day * 3 days, 2 * 3charges given by me)

If he spends 4 charges to kill spock. He'll get +1 charge at start of day and be at 6 charges to spend on Bastian should he betray us or refuse to make Bastian his student.

Bastian can not claim he wont have the charges to make a student and he gets charges at the beginning of the day.

Hindsight, how many charges does it cost you to choose a student?

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Bryan, you could also tell PoD to make sure he is in the Bar Night chat on night 4 and have charges ready to be used then.

FM Bobba Fett
August 8th, 2014, 08:51 AM
*hands note*

Signups: Character created.
Signups: -1HP, you are suffering from a temporary case of illiteracy!
Day 1: Roles giving out.
Day 1: +1 Charge added.

Day 2: +1HP (klingon healing)
Day 2: (+1c) Charge generation
Day 2: (+3c) Captain gave you 3 charges.

Day 3: (+1c) Charge generation
Day 3: (+3c) Captain gave you 3 charges.

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Any thoughts on if Bobba Fett should use 5 charges on Spock to ensure his death? I remember spock inquiring about buying armor from the Ferengi.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 09:00 AM
The Ferengi hasn't had Heavy Armor available yet.

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 09:04 AM
OK, sheriff check Bastian late in the day in the event we're not sure he's clean. Or did you want someone else checked?

FM Bosco
August 8th, 2014, 09:45 AM
I don't have a better idea, but Bastian is probably a good frame target.

Similarly as long as you're alive his actions are audit-able.