PDA

View Full Version : day 3

FM Bastian Schweinsteiger
August 2nd, 2014, 02:00 AM
can ferengi be converted to borg? what about his win condition then
what's the win condition of borg?
does spock know who feralis was witched to?

August 2nd, 2014, 02:28 AM
will final vote count reveal mayor plus votes or remove the ferengi vote?

Forum Mafia GM
August 2nd, 2014, 02:36 AM
Ferengi is immune to Borg.

Win condition of Borg is to gain majority before town or mafia reach their win condition.

Spock knows that you made him witch feralis to you.

Final vote count would look like this if 10 players are on the vote list with 3 players on mayor and the ferengi:
10+ votes/12 so and so was lynched.

August 2nd, 2014, 04:47 AM
how was the first borg determined? how many can they convert each night?

August 2nd, 2014, 05:06 AM
reading through day chat is annoying as fuck, because spock is so retarded as fuck...

August 2nd, 2014, 05:14 AM
are we informed if captain changes lynch number?

August 2nd, 2014, 08:05 AM
if on alert, do i know who and how many visited me?

August 2nd, 2014, 08:07 AM
i'm not really planning to kill spock, though i actually think he hurts town much at the moment
i'm also not going to witch him. and can't at day but they don't know^^

August 2nd, 2014, 10:23 AM
if i send student to attack someone, which of his weapons will be used?

August 2nd, 2014, 10:25 AM
what if a student is a klingon and has the klingon blade and i send him to attack with it, can i choose how much charges he spends (which will be halved for me) and it will also do 4*c?

August 2nd, 2014, 10:33 AM
can ferengi have night actions? can he perform them at day or night?

August 2nd, 2014, 10:45 AM
is money useful for anything after ferengi is dead?

August 2nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
what happens if someone performs an action on someone in the same room that can only be performed on someone in the same room if i witch him on someone not in the same room?

August 2nd, 2014, 02:18 PM
can ferengi go to locations and night chats with his player account?

Forum Mafia GM
August 2nd, 2014, 04:44 PM
I'll be back home to answer questions on Monday. I can't reference my source material or cross check answers from other people from my phone.

August 3rd, 2014, 02:48 AM
god, these damn accusations whenever i roll town really keep me from releasing my full potential as i always have to focus on pointing out how stupid they are...

August 3rd, 2014, 08:46 AM
can sheriff tell the difference between ferengi and the borg?

Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 09:17 AM
how was the first borg determined? how many can they convert each night?
I refuse to answer this question. Secret mechanics are in place.

are we informed if captain changes lynch number?
Yes, the Lynch number is noted in the RP.

if on alert, do i know who and how many visited me?
You will know how many, but not who... unless they tried to attack you, then you seem to be more observant instead of just beating them over the head from behind.

if i send student to attack someone, which of his weapons will be used?
What ever weapon he has that is not limited shots.

what if a student is a klingon and has the klingon blade and i send him to attack with it, can i choose how much charges he spends (which will be halved for me) and it will also do 4*c?
No, you can't force him to stab. You can only send him to do actions that "you can do"

can ferengi have night actions? can he perform them at day or night?
Ferengi can't do anything other than buy and sell stuff... his minions do stuff.

is money useful for anything after ferengi is dead?
Yes

what happens if someone performs an action on someone in the same room that can only be performed on someone in the same room if i witch him on someone not in the same room?
Action will go through anyways. Witch action ignores location requirements.

can ferengi go to locations and night chats with his player account?
No

can sheriff tell the difference between ferengi and the borg?
No

August 5th, 2014, 02:20 PM
if i am at full hp and a doc heals me at evening but someone kills me at night the heal is useless right?
what about if the doc heals at night and i am killed at evening?
in sickbay it says you heal 1hp per 24h (gt), please clarify
in which phase will i regenerate because of klingon healing and sickbay? can this regeneration save me if my hp fall below zero in evening/night
does sickbay 2x efficiency apply to klingon healing?
when is conversion in ooo

August 5th, 2014, 02:24 PM
I refuse to answer this question. Secret mechanics are in place.

Yes, the Lynch number is noted in the RP.

You will know how many, but not who... unless they tried to attack you, then you seem to be more observant instead of just beating them over the head from behind.
so i know that the person attacked me and i know the person's name?
What ever weapon he has that is not limited shots.
can he decide to use a limited shot weapon, like the vet ability?
No, you can't force him to stab. You can only send him to do actions that "you can do"
but what then if he has the blade equipped and is klingon/non klingon? what about the disruptor?
btw how many shots has the default equipment disruptor of romulans, unlimited?
Ferengi can't do anything other than buy and sell stuff... his minions do stuff.

Yes

Action will go through anyways. Witch action ignores location requirements.

No

No

August 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM
can ferengi be culted?

Vrih Riuurren attacked Jolly Man
The Great and Mighty PoD attacked Jolly Man
Jolly Man died.
does the order mean that jolly man needed both shots? how was determined who shot first?
why not reveal the old race?
what is the queen?
what does that code mean?
what does the name on the chair mean?
what happens if i die at evening and write up a new lw at night?
borg armor: what if 2 attacks at once, will armor count for each attack?

Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 02:44 PM
if i am at full hp and a doc heals me at evening but someone kills me at night the heal is useless right?
Yup.

what about if the doc heals at night and i am killed at evening?
still dead

in sickbay it says you heal 1hp per 24h (gt), please clarify
You heal 1hp as soon as you enter sickbay... would be #0 on ooo if it were there.

in which phase will i regenerate because of klingon healing and sickbay? can this regeneration save me if my hp fall below zero in evening/night
same as sickbay, klingons would heal 2hp if in sickbay

does sickbay 2x efficiency apply to klingon healing?
no

when is conversion in ooo
its not

Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 02:51 PM
can ferengi be culted?

does the order mean that jolly man needed both shots? how was determined who shot first?
why not reveal the old race?
what is the queen?
what does that code mean?
what does the name on the chair mean?
what happens if i die at evening and write up a new lw at night?
borg armor: what if 2 attacks at once, will armor count for each attack?

Ferengi is immune to Borg
All shots are indicated... even if someone attacks a dead body. Order is not important.
Coroner would be able to determine original race.
What queen >.> RP
What code?
You'll find out after the game ends...
lw would be updated. The restriction is mostly for those dying in day or in jail.
Each attack will be reduced.

August 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
then how does conversion work or when does it take place, how can it not be in ooo if it's an action
for example what would sheriff see if someone is converted in the same night or what would graveyard say
so does this mean if i am at full hp and someone attacks me with 20 dmg klingon healing/sickbay won't save me? also if i'm at full hp and someone deals 2 dmg i won't heal anything?

August 5th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Ferengi is immune to Borg
All shots are indicated... even if someone attacks a dead body. Order is not important.
Coroner would be able to determine original race.
What queen >.> RP
What code?
You'll find out after the game ends...
lw would be updated. The restriction is mostly for those dying in day or in jail.
Each attack will be reduced.

so this is not possible if y attacks a corpse:
x attacks z.
z dies.
y attacks z.
the identification code of borg i meant

Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 03:01 PM
then how does conversion work or when does it take place, how can it not be in ooo if it's an action
for example what would sheriff see if someone is converted in the same night or what would graveyard say

so does this mean if i am at full hp and someone attacks me with 20 dmg klingon healing/sickbay won't save me? also if i'm at full hp and someone deals 2 dmg i won't heal anything?

If I told you how Borg conversions work, I would have to tell the Borg to kill you so that you don't tell anyone. Secret mechanics in place for conversions. Whenever the condition is met, conversion happens. Could be anytime.

Correct on the healing... the klingon heals and sickbay do not act like a vest.. they are for healing wounds already sustained previously.

Forum Mafia GM
August 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM
so this is not possible if y attacks a corpse:
x attacks z.
z dies.
y attacks z.
the identification code of borg i meant

it would go:
x attacks z (say he gets his HP to 0)
y attacks z (hp would go negative)
z dies if no one healed him back to 1 hp.

I'm guessing you don't know much about star trek. Code is the same as a name for Borg.

August 6th, 2014, 01:59 AM

you forgot this post

August 6th, 2014, 02:01 AM
why do i have access to evening 1 bar chat? (i haven't read anything)

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 03:41 AM
why do i have access to evening 1 bar chat? (i haven't read anything)

Read your character sheet history... There was a bounty reward for lynching red is mafia.

Colours aren't showing up right on my phone. What is in the ... Quote?

August 6th, 2014, 06:02 AM
in the quote i wrote in green:
can he decide to use a limited shot weapon [if i send him to attack], like the vet ability?
[i cant send him to stab] but what then if he has the blade equipped and is klingon/non klingon? what about the disruptor?

August 6th, 2014, 06:12 AM
does stab also work only for people in the same room when not in living quarter, just like normal attack?

August 6th, 2014, 06:34 AM
if someone in evening bar bids 25 for something and someone in night pays 30, who gets it? what if ferengi willingly decides not to sell to the 25 guy?

Forum Mafia GM
August 6th, 2014, 03:31 PM
in the quote i wrote in green:
can he decide to use a limited shot weapon [if i send him to attack], like the vet ability?
[i cant send him to stab] but what then if he has the blade equipped and is klingon/non klingon? what about the disruptor?
Yes, if they attack you while you are awake, you learn who attacked you. And since you are awake when you are on alert, you learn who attacked you.

He can decide yes, if he has one, I would ask him if he wants to use it.

If he has a klingon blade, it would be the equivalent of 1.5c since that is how many charges you are using for attack.

Disruptor does the same amount, and he uses it for attack. And yes, Romulans have unlimited shots.

does stab also work only for people in the same room when not in living quarter, just like normal attack?
yes... forgot to specify it.

if someone in evening bar bids 25 for something and someone in night pays 30, who gets it? what if ferengi willingly decides not to sell to the 25 guy?
The person bidding 25 would get it.. that is why I want people to send me a pm as well so I make sure the ferengi can't time travel.

August 7th, 2014, 09:03 AM
so you always learn who attacks you, even if they attack from their quarter? that's kind of surprising
only romulans have unlimited shots or everyone that has this disruptor they get at start

Forum Mafia GM
August 7th, 2014, 10:54 AM
so you always learn who attacks you, even if they attack from their quarter? that's kind of surprising
only romulans have unlimited shots or everyone that has this disruptor they get at start

Location = Living quarters = not just your own.... in other words, you are on the deck that has all the living quarters. If you are asleep, you do not know who attacked you, only if you are awake.

Example =
person A is awake during the evening in the living quarters
person A can do actions during the evening phase in the living quarters, including anyone elses quarters.
Person B is going to be on the Bridge for the night = he is asleep in his quarters during the evening by default.
If Person A attacks person B, person B will not see anything.
If Person C is also in the living quarters in the evening and attacks person A, person A will see person C since he is awake.

August 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM
so at day you always see who attacks you aswell?
Location = Living quarters = not just your own
i dont understand, what difference does it make?
also question 2 of previous post

August 7th, 2014, 11:15 AM
does that mean that if 2 guys choose to stay in their quarters for both phases, they can EM heal each other?

Forum Mafia GM
August 7th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Romulans started with a unlimited shot disruptor, Klingons started with a blade... other races started with nothing (although vulcans do triple damage for unarmed). Romulans and Klingons can sell their weapons to the ferengi or trade it with someone...
I was expecting a blacksmith to make stuff...... still waiting on that. Not to mention that the cpt can give a weapon to everyone for 24h.

so at day you always see who attacks you aswell?
Location = Living quarters = not just your own
i dont understand, what difference does it make?
also question 2 of previous post

Day everyone sees the attack.
Difference is that you can do multiple actions to multiple people.

August 8th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Romulans started with a unlimited shot disruptor, Klingons started with a blade... other races started with nothing (although vulcans do triple damage for unarmed). Romulans and Klingons can sell their weapons to the ferengi or trade it with someone...

i know, i meant that if someone else gets the disruptor somehow if he has unlimited shots too

you missed my last post

August 8th, 2014, 07:34 AM
because in your answer you explicitly said
And yes, Romulans have unlimited shots.

August 8th, 2014, 07:38 AM
also no action today

Forum Mafia GM
August 8th, 2014, 12:16 PM
does that mean that if 2 guys choose to stay in their quarters for both phases, they can EM heal each other?

Yes, if they have the charges (you can also stack EM heals if you have enough charges... like do 3 EM heals on the same person if you have enough charges). Note that your health can go negative, like -5, only after I process all the doc heals and em heals do I determine if that person is dead or alive depending if his health is 1 or more.

i know, i meant that if someone else gets the disruptor somehow if he has unlimited shots too

you missed my last post

The weapon itself is unlimited, regardless who has it.