PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Subjects(Read This First!)

Katherine
October 19th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Greetings and welcome to your new position as eternal servant to the most brilliant mind on Gaia, Professor Hojo.

I thought I would cover a few things in this thread so that it's easy to get adjusted into the swing of things on the fly.

First and foremost, my identity is TheJackOfSpades.

I would most prefer that this secret remain between us, thank you. You might have noticed that I am suppressing, with great challenge, my entire personality on the whole. I would ask if you thought I was an idiot or harmless before, that you continue to do so. Any changes in how you perceive me may give me away to a diligent eye.

I will not be a huge mover and shaker in day chat if I can help it, I will likely not defend you in any way. The reality of the matter is that you are expendable assets, ones whose opinions I cherish and whose abilities and voices only make me stronger. But if I die, you die. That's the reality of the matter.

So, here's the ground rules and other general things I'd like to explain:

I am very willing to listen to your thoughts, in fact sharing your thoughts, notes, theories are all highly encouraged. Pulling from a greater knowledge pool is one of the greatest assets of any night chat faction. Do not be afraid to share.
Do as much as you can to avoid making any clear connections between one another and myself. Pursue your own interests in day chat, but pay special attention to not let theories and connections discussed in this night chat match up in day chat. This occurred once between Raiden and I in FM2 and it could have been very bad for us.
Respect each other. At the end of the day, we are a team. There is absolutely no reason to badmouth, put down other's ideas. Point out the faults of their theories and ideas but always try and be courteous about it, it will help our keep morale and cooperation up.
With the above point in mind, I would ask that I am given final say on all night actions.(an exception to this deals with culted mafia, you are granted some discretion when trying to direct their kills due to the circumstances) This will help ensure everything is kept in order, and will let me do what I do best; lead.

I am available for discussion generally between 11 am Central Standard Time and 12 am Central Standard Time, my class schedule looks something like this:
Monday - 10:00 - 10:50 | 3:30 - 4:45
Tuesday - 11:00 - 11:50 | 6:00 - 7:15
Wednesday - 10:00 - 10:50 | 3:30 - 4:45
Thursday - 11:00 - 11:50 | 3:30 - 4:20 | 6:00 - 7:15
Friday - 10:00-10:50
I will most likely be unable to respond during these times. Other noteworthy times include past around 11:00 pm to 2-3 am thursday into friday morning where I will likely be unable to get back to you, and I do party on the weekends semi-regularly so I may be unavailable late into the night. I will, however, conform myself to your schedules in that regard. It won't kill me to stay in if I need to.

Welcome to the Cult, please introduce yourselves by stating your com identity, role, and when you are available for discussion below.

Deirdre
October 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Hello, my name is Ganondorf and my role is Janitor (Shinra). My teammates are Lionel (Mafioso, deceased), Janice (Godfather), and Ashlyn (Consigliere). My secondary objective is to successfully sanitize a member of the Turks.

Actions list so far:
Night 1: Sanitized Tracy (no will): culted
Night 2: Sanitized Riley