PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the Borg Invasion

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 05:02 PM
WELL SHIT...

Okay, so I know that there is at least 1 borg on the ship, I'm going to assume that it takes 4-6 charges to assimilate.

Based on how many players there are currently (23) and how there was two cults in FM voodoo (with 20 people), I can assume that 2 people are Borg drones.

Based off of the amount of charges needed to assimilate there must be some sort of cooldown, or some restriction when you can be assimilated, like only in quarters, because if you were assimilated in a location with more than 1 uninfected person, then that uninfected person could reveal you...

It is safe to assume that Klingons are safe from being the starter drones, because of the low charge generation.

Therefor that leaves Humans, Betazoids, Vulcans, Romulans.

A starting Drone Romulan would be too OP, because of the ability to not be traced.

Therefor Humans, Betazoids or Vulcans.

The majority of the crew is either Vulcan or Human.

So the drone(s) are most likely Human.

It is game breaking if a starter drone would be one of the Mafia...

Therefor for tonight I can only trust my teammates, and the Ferengi...

Shit.......

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Wait....

The Borg itself is its own race...

Does the Borg Race override other Races? Or do they stack in some method?

If they stack then Klingons and Romulans are safe... Momentarily.

However if they override the other races than any race could be a starter drone...

It is safe to assume that Officers, The Captain, The Scum Leader, my teammates, and the Ferengi is safe.

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Wait....

The Borg itself is its own race...

Does the Borg Race override other Races? Or do they stack in some method?

If they stack then Klingons and Romulans are safe... Momentarily.

However if they override the other races than any race could be a starter drone...

It is safe to assume that Officers, The Captain, The Scum Leader, my teammates, and the Ferengi is safe.

Most of the race abilities overide, Klingon stab and romulans fire disruptor are the few that remain since it is linked to an item.
Racial flaws get overridden as well... but you aren't aware of the borg flaw.
Any player can become a borg.... ever hear of Locutus? Scum leader and Captain have immunity only when they activate their ability to do so.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 02:31 PM
I know its just illogical for them to be the starting drone,

It would be a RP flaw.