PDA

View Full Version : Last Will Thread Night Phase (I don't have a night phase here for some reason)

FM Red is mafia
July 29th, 2014, 07:22 PM
This will be broken up into multiple posts. If I need to combine them let me know.

*** Last Will ***

Oh and FYI maggots if you get the gambling itch I would suggest one similar to the one I did with the Ferengi.

It is low risk because everyone thinks I'm insane but now understands a bit where I come from. So if the mods confirm the Ferengi can't lie then a lot more becomes clear and if anyone wants to sell to him they can know they aren't getting shafted, well except for maybe the price. Bleh!

But if the mods confirm that he can lie, then that changes the entire situation of day 2 and cautions players against doing stupid shit with the Ferengi so they can screw themselves twice over. And the Ferengi will get traded with so rarely he'll have to tell the truth to keep customers.

If the mods can't confirm or deny that is as good as a lie in my book.

And lastly if no one believes me they still think I'm fucking crazy. He could always put a bounty on me but if he does each an every one of you knows why and that it is just a dick measuring contest and the Ferengi lost. If the bounty is insanely high and people try to kill me anyway then I either confirmed or denied the safety of trade which is a huge plus for town and I didn't put anyone at risk.

If I die because of a fucking bounty go after Bastian or Town of Salem. Hell I fucking mod confirmed they are a truth teller or a perfect specimen of a Ferengi and this is how they repay me? What the hell?

Town Reads:
CatGirl6000
BadAssarus Rex
Vonax

Scum Reads:
Spock
Jolly Man
Town of Salem
PoD

All others are really neutral. Too much sheeping and lurking to do any real investigation here.

That being said more than likely they probably fucked up with my output too...:/ I'm putting my sheet info here as a precaution against mafia or Borg manipulation. It will be in the next post of this thread just for my ease to pick it up when I have more time since there is no "edit" functionality.

FM Red is mafia
July 30th, 2014, 08:36 PM
***End***
/delete prior last will. Rewriting it as I hate that one now.

FM Red is mafia
July 30th, 2014, 09:00 PM
***Last Will***

If you are reading this then some idiot tried to kill me and succeeded.

Last evening I was in the bar and blackmailed the Ferengi to put pressure on him. He didn't give me any information I asked for but he is confirmed to not have to give you truthful information. He might tell the truth but he doesn't have to. In other words if you pay for someone's role/alignment/other info, be aware it might be fake. Be careful maggots before you get into bed with the Ferengi you may get played. If you insist on screwing yourself read the Rules of Acquisition and watch an episode with Ferengi in it seriously. I have never seen a mafia board that is so trusting ever. This was my first game on SC2Mafia and damn! It looks like if someone Townfirmed a holograph program you'd see what it voted before acting. Stop making baaaaah noises already.

Based on that gambit Spock and Bastian are likely town as much as it hurts to admit it. Bastian unlikely to be the Ferengi. I personally like Town of Salem based on the Rules of Acquisition and Star Trek Lore.

Reads are few and far between due to having to sort out all the liars involved. Any player omitted is a null read.
Liars
Spock
Bastian
Jolly Man
Town of Salem

Town (in no particular order)
Myself
Spock
Bastian
Badassarus Rex and Vonax(These are both gut)
Bryan L.

Scum
Town Of Salem (if not Ferengi like I think he is)
Jolly Man (For lying in the thread)
Commander Feralis (For thinking a mafia player couldn't lie...WTF)
Barack Brobama (This read is all gut)

Borg
No idea here. The lead I tried last night dried up. The computer didn't return anything useful.

Seriously if we are going to win we need to tell the truth and stick to low risk gambits if you gambit at all. Mine was low risk due to it only aggravated people if I failed. My powers were all anti town anyway so i would rarely use them. *chuckle* My main rant is you maggots aren't Scumhunting just letting pieces fall where they may. While I was in the thread I felt like I was the only one Scumhunting or pushing the Ferengi to reveal he is greed incarnate. Sure people answered one question but other than me crickets. Pick up your asses and scumhunt maggots!! Otherwise the mafia and the Borg are sure to get us! You can do it just use lore and work together!

***End***