PDA

View Full Version : Night Lynch

FM Commander Spock
July 29th, 2014, 02:56 PM
If you could lynch one player from the bar tonight, who would it be and why?

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 03:06 PM
​Nobody.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 29th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I'm tempted to lynch GMP or Badassaurus, based so far on the fact they're not providing much usable information so far and I think at least one of them is scum.

FM Commander Feralis
July 29th, 2014, 03:37 PM
I have noone here atm, Pod is a bit suspiciones because of the kill, but I can understand why he didnt canceled it. Thought, I fear we may are forced a bit to kill now, due to the borg invasion.

FM Red is mafia
July 29th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Spock please answer your own question.

I would lynch PoD or you depending upon what the Ferengi does with the deal I just offered him.
It would be you for lying and I'm not sure if you can be trusted right now.
And PoD for continuing the kill and not discussing anything with us about it.

FM Commander Spock
July 29th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Spock please answer your own question.

I would lynch PoD or you depending upon what the Ferengi does with the deal I just offered him.
It would be you for lying and I'm not sure if you can be trusted right now.
And PoD for continuing the kill and not discussing anything with us about it.

I would lynch you, but PoD Seems like a legit target too.

FM Commander Spock
July 29th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Oh hey we can use the vote tags here can't we!

FM Red is Mafia

FM The Great and Mighty PoD
July 29th, 2014, 10:39 PM
oh hi o:

July 29th, 2014, 10:40 PM
I have the right to kill people, and I shall.

He is a lurker anyway. Remember MFM Civilizations? Most of the lurkers are scum.

July 29th, 2014, 10:40 PM
I don't give a shit if you suspect me, and I don't give a shit if killing people put a target on my back.

FM Badassasaurus Rex
July 30th, 2014, 12:06 AM
IM STILL CONFUSED ABOUT THIS GAME SINCE THERES NO SETUP

I WANT TO LYNCH THE FERENGI

FM Ferengi
July 30th, 2014, 12:10 AM
IM STILL CONFUSED ABOUT THIS GAME SINCE THERES NO SETUP

I WANT TO LYNCH THE FERENGI

FM Badassasaurus Rex

​THIS IS THE MOFO I WANT TO LYNCH!

FM Red is mafia
July 30th, 2014, 01:11 AM
After that little tiff with the Ferengi it looks like Spock is probably town same with Bastian as much as their shitty play makes me want to throw the Star fleet manual at them. The Ferengi outed himself as a con man at heart much like the history lessons. So I doubt where town is going is the right direction on his identity. In an ideal world with no maggots I would be pressuring Town of Salem tomorrow for an explanation but you calling me crazy pretty much throws doubt on anything I say. That and for some reason maggots are dealing with the Ferengi so I got a bigger problem on my hands of somehow convincing people they may be buying from a huxter. When you maggots get in deep shit that no amount of Academy training can pull you out I don't know what to do with you. Any ideas on how to convince town the Ferengi might backstab you?

Therefore if I have to stick to this thread my vote would be on PoD. Really after this I want to see why Jolly Man lied. At this point I am focusing on liars and attempting to figure out if it is a scum or town.

I am trying to ascertain from the computer if the first alarm did go off to see the likelihood of if the Borg Drone has released nanos and converted anyone yet. The computer not answering is troublesome and if it doesn't answer after this next time I am going to be really worried.