Zapp Brannigan

Enjoy!

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 03:21 PM
This is bad.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Tomorrow night I'm going to the bar.

I'm going to kill whoever else comes with me.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Jolly man must be going out to poison whoever.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 29th, 2014, 04:00 PM
I don't think it works that way. Pretty sure he could be here and still poison. right?

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Night actions like that should work regardless of location, yeah. Which is why it's a shame that we have missing people.

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Oh and also I gave 1c to Jolly Man and 1c to Clement as I thought their actions might come to be useful, but neither of them is here. Meh.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Name: Jolly Man

Current Health: 7/8
Current Charge: 2
Charge Generation: 2 per 24h gt

Race: Betazoid

Racial Flaw:

Race Abilities:
-2c: Learn a random role on the role list (all abilities will update with that role if it upgrades from an event)

-1c: PMs - Send a PM to another player (limited to 140 characters not including spaces [punctuation will count and no you cant use spaces as a code]) Other Betazoids will over hear your conversation if they are in the same room. They will know who sent it but not who received it.
Can use any time. PM the host the message and the name to whom you are sending it to and your message will be sent to the player... (don't PM the player directly)

Class Abilities:
-3c Attack: (Anytime - Same location as target or living quarters)
Fire your weapon at target dealing x damage. (no weapon = 1 damage) Everyone in the room will see you attack. Except if you attack him in the living quarters while he sleeps.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are attacking and specify with which weapon if you have more than one.

-1c EM Heal: (Anytime - Same location as target)
Perform emergency healing on target. Giving him +2hp to target.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are EM Healing. You must be in the same location as your target.

-2c Mayor: (Evening/Night action - Anywhere)
Double your vote power for the next day.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate that you are using the mayor ability. No one will be notified that your vote is doubled.

-1c Trade: (Anytime - Same location as target)
Anyone may give an item to anyone in the same room.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate what item you are giving and to who. And yes, you may trade money.

-4c Jailbreak: (Evening/Night action - Must be located in the Brig)
If you find yourself alone in the brig with only those in jail present, you can attempt to disable the force shield. Your success will be determined by a coin flip.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate that you are trying to break people out of jail. This is an all or nothing, if successful, everyone escapes jail, not just who you wanted to free.

-4c Poisoner: (Evening/Night action - Same location as target)
Poison a player - he will loose 3hp and another 3hp every 24h from the time he was poisoned until he diagnosed and healed by a doctor of gets an antidote.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are poisoning.

-4c Amnesiac: (Evening/Night action - Sickbay)
Learn a class ability from a dead players. This will not change your alignment.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate which ability you wish to learn.

Well take a look at this.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Name: Clement

Current Health: 9/10
Current Charge: 3
Charge Generation: 3 per 24h gt

Race: Human

Racial Flaw:
-Negative Alcohol effects last twice as long

Race Abilities:

Class Abilities:
Fire your weapon at target dealing x damage. (no weapon = 1 damage) Everyone in the room will see you attack. Except if you attack him in the living quarters while he sleeps.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are attacking and specify with which weapon if you have more than one.

To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are EM Healing. You must be in the same location as your target.

To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate that you are using the mayor ability. No one will be notified that your vote is doubled.

To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate what item you are giving and to who. And yes, you may trade money.

If you find yourself alone in the brig with only those in jail present, you can attempt to disable the force shield. Your success will be determined by a coin flip.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate that you are trying to break people out of jail. This is an all or nothing, if successful, everyone escapes jail, not just who you wanted to free.

-3c Investigator: (Evening/Night action - Same location as target or living quarters)
Learns the race of a player. Finds and disarms Sabotaged rooms.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are investigating. You will be notified if you disarm a bomb.

Passive Jailer: Has access to the jail during day phase. You will always use this account, there is no anonymous account for the jailer.

-4c Jailer: Release prisoner(s) (Evening/Night action - Must be located in the Brig)
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are setting free, you choose how many are let go and who stays unlike the jailbreak ability. Cost is 4c regardless of how many are released.

-4c Jailer: Execute prisoner (Evening/Night action - Must be located in the Brig)
(cannot be healed)
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are executing. 4c per execution.

For most actions you have to be in the same location as target or be where they are sleeping. (Quarters in the opposite time they choose to be somewhere)

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I really hope that none of us are borg yet.

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Ah yeah, it's said for these actions specifically, true.

If we want to tell these players anything important I can send them a message for 1c, max. of 140 letters.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:31 PM
We have to be cautious if they are with others.

Do betazoids overhear conversations in other rooms?

Like the receiving end, if there is one or more betazoids will they also hear the PM?

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Can we jailbreak people that are in jail even if we are not in jail?

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Vonax it's that way with most actions, its the same for my drug dealer ability.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 04:36 PM
We have to be cautious if they are with others.

Do betazoids overhear conversations in other rooms?

Like the receiving end, if there is one or more betazoids will they also hear the PM?

Betazoids will hear outgoing PMs from people in their own room.... but you may want to look closely at the scum leader PM mechanic.... On the receiving end, betazoids don't hear.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Can we jailbreak people that are in jail even if we are not in jail?

... that was the idea....... you can't break yourself out. Its the visitor that breaks others out.

FM Barack Brobama
Oh I was looking at the betazoid pm thing..

whoops

Forum Mafia GM
(Quarters in the opposite time they choose to be somewhere)

To specify: Quarters at any time for actions that say "or living quarters".
Living quarters at the opposite time if it only says "same place as target" like the poison does.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:38 PM
huh.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Also I know for a fact that the ferengi is Town of Salem.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Don't kill my buddy plzz

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:47 PM
oh and welcome to the party tim howard.

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Also I know for a fact that the ferengi is Town of Salem.

how exactly did you get that information?

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 04:59 PM
The Ferengi cut a deal with me,

he said he would mention something that we discussed in the bar at night.

He mentioned the deal we made and used exact words such as spokesman.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Also because I was in night chat the FMGM prevented the Ferengi from discussing anything that happened in night chat to those in evening chat.

So I am the only one who knows about the deal.

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 05:04 PM
ah I see. good to keep in mind then. It's best to keep that information to ourselves I think. atleast for now

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Indeed,

I have not told the Ferengi of my alignment yet, nor my killing ability.

For now we are friends, aggressiveness can be used for dire situations.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I do request to be in a architect chat tomorrow night.

I will be at the bar schmoozing the Ferengi.

FM Vonax
July 29th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I think for the next night I will just invite everyone to an architect chat again. Then we can split ourselves up.

FM Barack Brobama
July 29th, 2014, 05:21 PM
You should message dat to em before night is over.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 29th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Oh and also I gave 1c to Jolly Man

I know. He claimed it today, like an idiot. I wanted to shout "NO, YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS OUR FUCKING GODFATHER GIVING YOU THAT CHARGE!", but that wouldn't have gone over well.

The town picked up on the lie, but they still haven't figured out what it means. I was hoping he would be here tonight so I could coach him on how to defend himself from the inevitable votes on him tonight, but he didn't show. Fucking figures.

Also, can we talk about the fact that I don't care was a drug dealer who isn't aligned with us?

I think there is another faction against us besides the Borgs. Either that, or he was/is a starting Borg.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 29th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I know. He claimed it today, like an idiot. I wanted to shout "NO, YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS OUR FUCKING GODFATHER GIVING YOU THAT CHARGE!", but that wouldn't have gone over well.

The town picked up on the lie

Picked it up as a lie, I should say. Technically, he was telling the truth... Sigh...

Considering mind-melding with him right now so I can still coach him on a defense. I'm not sure he's realized the full extent of what he did.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Just to let you guys know, the scum leader charge was sent out right before this chat was opened... Jolly man had not gotten any "extra" charges when he claimed.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 29th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Just to let you guys know, the scum leader charge was sent out right before this chat was opened... Jolly man had not gotten any "extra" charges when he claimed.

...wat.

FM Tim Howard
July 30th, 2014, 05:32 AM
oh and welcome to the party tim howard.

Sorry I've been busy with my job as a camp counselor. While I had internet access, I wasn't able to post a lot due to my job. But luckily the camp session just ended (no more moose who liked to drink a lot of juice songs!) so I will have more time to devote to FM.

FM Tim Howard
July 30th, 2014, 05:34 AM
I recommend that Zapp mind Meld with Jolly Man and have him buy a Varon disruptor or the best weapon available. He is basically dead tomorrow and we might as well send him to get us a good weapon.

FM Vonax
July 30th, 2014, 06:21 AM

The town picked up on the lie, but they still haven't figured out what it means. I was hoping he would be here tonight so I could coach him on how to defend himself from the inevitable votes on him tonight, but he didn't show. Fucking figures.

Also, can we talk about the fact that I don't care was a drug dealer who isn't aligned with us?

I think there is another faction against us besides the Borgs. Either that, or he was/is a starting Borg.

But.. he couldn't have gotten it from me. My charges are spread at the end of the day. I have to choose targets during the day.

FM Vonax
July 30th, 2014, 06:23 AM
As FMGM said, Jolly Man didn't get any charges from me at the time he claimed to have received anything. Which makes me question his intent.

FM Tim Howard
July 30th, 2014, 06:49 AM
As FMGM said, Jolly Man didn't get any charges from me at the time he claimed to have received anything. Which makes me question his intent.

Maybe he was the first Borg target. And now he knows our identities. Great.

FM Tim Howard
July 30th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Nevermind. I can't see why a Borg would fake claim to receive charges, actually.

Zapp, can you tell him to say he got N1 feedback that Spock is town and so he fake claimed to add credibility to Spock since he knew Spock was town? I feel like Jolly man needs to go into the next day saying that and then MAYBE it helps a little.

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 03:26 PM
The FMGM said something about some sort of event when the Ferengi dies...

If I were to guess it would be some sort of looting.

If we are to ever kill the Ferengi we should do when he has many items in stock.

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Can you update the races roles and abilities page with Borg race?

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Welp there could be more than one borg...

As the Quantum torpedoes hit, the ship broke apart into the void of space... but it was too late for at least one borg drone had transported aboard the Enterprise.

FM Barack Brobama
July 30th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Can I have some extra cash to schmooze the Ferengi with?

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Can you update the races roles and abilities page with Borg race?

When I stop being lazy...

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 30th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I recommend that Zapp mind Meld with Jolly Man and have him buy a Varon disruptor or the best weapon available. He is basically dead tomorrow and we might as well send him to get us a good weapon.

Eh, we can't trade with him unless we're in the same area. So that won't do much good.

By the way, welcome to the club. Glad you read last night's chat enough to know to come here tonight. However we still have no idea what the fuck you're capable of. So... enlighten us. (copy/paste your character sheet in here, pl0x).

Yeah... wtf Jolly. This is even worse than I thought. He didn't even slip up, he just... lied for no reason. And immediately got caught.

Nevermind. I can't see why a Borg would fake claim to receive charges, actually.

Zapp, can you tell him to say he got N1 feedback that Spock is town and so he fake claimed to add credibility to Spock since he knew Spock was town? I feel like Jolly man needs to go into the next day saying that and then MAYBE it helps a little.

If I were to mind meld with him, I suppose I could do that. Actually, I'm apparently playing as kytra now, so maybe I'll just have her do it.

Welp there could be more than one borg...

Yeah, I caught that too. I had a feeling from the beginning that another faction would enter the mix. Especially since conversion immunity is mentioned in a few role cards (namely godfather and captain), but no currently listed role mentions having the ability to convert anyone. I wonder if neutrals will start to spring up next.

FM Tim Howard
July 30th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Actually, I'm apparently playing as kytra now

Please explain this.

FM Vonax
July 31st, 2014, 05:55 AM
He took over his account since Kytra asked to be replaced. FMGM asked me about who should take on a second accoutn since I'm the scum leader and I suggested Zapp because I know he is capable. I just hope that was okay with you. :P

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 06:44 AM
Name: Tim Howard

Current Health: 20/20
Current Charge: 2 (I updated this with the information since the start of the game)
Charge Generation: 1 per 24 hr gt

Race: Klingon

Racial Flaw:
-Healing reduced by 50% from others due to different anatomy

-Hates Romulans - Charge Generation increases by 1 for every Romulan lynched or killed by a Klingon (any klingon!)

Race Abilities:
*c: Stab - does 4x (# of charges used) damage [3 charges would do 12 damage]
Can use any time. PM the GM the name of the person you are stabbing. People in the same room as you will see you attack including the victim.

Passive: Heals 1hp per 24h gt

Passive: 50% more damage using weapons (except Klingon blade)

Passive: Negative Alcohol effects reduced to 50%

Class Abilities:

-4c Detective: (Evening/Night action - Anywhere)
Follows a player for 1 phase. You will relocate to where he is automatically (does not affect game-play).
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are following as well as a number between 1-100.

-4c Janitor: (Evening/Night action - Anywhere)
Deletes last will (lawyer CANNOT retreive it), conceal alignment, conceal cause of death. Target must die the same phase this ability is used... or else the cleanup crew get to the body before you.
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who's body you are cleaning up.

-4c Sheriff: (Anytime - Same location as target or living quarters)
Learns a players alignment. Searches for black-market items (auto-jails those found in possession)
To use this ability, PM the Host with the title "Action" and indicate who you are doing a background check on.

Current Items:
Klingon Blade

$: 100

Win Condition: You are part of the Alpha Quadrant United Alliance, eliminate the Empire loyalists.

Your team:
Vonax: Scum Leader
?
Tim Howard
?
?
?
?

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 06:48 AM
I forgot to post that earlier.

The lack of activity in our scum chat is unacceptable. Who are we killing tonight? How are people planning to use their charges? We need to be better coordinated especially in response to Jolly Man or else we are basically doomed.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 06:54 AM
Has anyone used any actions yet? I am torn on if we should try to hunt Romulins to increase my charges and attack power because it would increase town charge generation, too. Any thoughts?

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 06:57 AM
He took over his account since Kytra asked to be replaced. FMGM asked me about who should take on a second accoutn since I'm the scum leader and I suggested Zapp because I know he is capable. I just hope that was okay with you. :P

That's fine but I just hope his activity increases.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 07:04 AM
We should not send a killing team to the bar because it has the highest chance of having many visitors. My vote is to go try another location tomorrow that could be sparsely populated. My best guess is sickbay won't have visitors yet but we might be able to snipe a townsperson from Brig in the evening or the bridge.

FM Vonax
July 31st, 2014, 09:24 AM
We can try going to the bridge. Kills are hard to coordinate without getting attention on us. If we can keep Jolly Man alive then we will have the Poisoner, but else we will need to rely on attacks, and Klingons would be good for that. I think we have 2 Klingons, and that may not be enough to go to a populated area and murder everyone, but it might still be worth to give 1c to a Klingon from my spreadable charges.

So far I have only used the Architect chat one night (-3c) and I gave 2c away last day so I have 9c at the moment.

I'm also kind of worried about not having any sort of plan, we need night kills but it's hard.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 31st, 2014, 10:42 AM
Trouble is, I'm not sure what to discuss really. Unlike typical FM's, we can't just say "I want to kill _____" then have them dead the next morning. We actually have to ambush people at certain locations and all attack then simultaneously in order to bring them down.

I guess there's one thing, actually- who should I make my student? I'm a bit hesitant to use someone in the town because then they'll know my identity and everything I send them to do unless I wizard away their feedback. I could use one of our members as a student purely to reduce my charge costs, which would eliminate the risk of exposure. But then if that person gets role blocked, it's extra bad for us.

What do we think?

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 31st, 2014, 10:46 AM
Also, I'm down to try the bridge tomorrow night.

As for attacks, Vulcans are good too since our unarmed combat deals 3 damage. Between three 7 of us, we should have enough damage to bring any one person down. If there are two people though... Not so sure.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 31st, 2014, 10:47 AM
*THE seven of us

stupid phone autocorrect.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 10:50 AM
Trouble is, I'm not sure what to discuss really. Unlike typical FM's, we can't just say "I want to kill _____" then have them dead the next morning. We actually have to ambush people at certain locations and all attack then simultaneously in order to bring them down.

I guess there's one thing, actually- who should I make my student? I'm a bit hesitant to use someone in the town because then they'll know my identity and everything I send them to do unless I wizard away their feedback. I could use one of our members as a student purely to reduce my charge costs, which would eliminate the risk of exposure. But then if that person gets role blocked, it's extra bad for us.

What do we think?

Well what kind of feedback are you worried about specifically?

Also I'm glad to see you guys more active. I have high hopes of seeing you in action as opposed to inaction.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 10:58 AM
Bridge tomorrow night it is.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 02:35 PM
I plan on going to the bar and schmoozing the ferengi tomorrow night.

However me and Tim Howard are both capable of killing any non-Borg, non Klingon target tomorrow night.

Can we both have an extra charge? That way we can kill any Borg as well.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 02:40 PM
Me, Tim Howard, and Jolly Man are the killing potential for our team. I suggest us three should stick together and we will be quite the force to be reckoned with.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 02:51 PM
Why the fuck does everyone have 3 or more class abilities but me.

qq

FM Vonax
July 31st, 2014, 02:53 PM
Well, I could give you some charges, but I would also like to support Jolly Man in poisoning people since he only generates 2c each night..

Then again, if you got plenty of charges to kill off peple with mine then we could do that. Question is if we will be so lucky to encounter the right amount of people.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:03 PM
Keep in mind that me and Tim Howard only generate one charge per night.

If I we each get 1 charge for the next couple of nights we can triple our kill output.

If we stick together its even better, because more corpses.

If we kill a romulan or two you can focus giving your charges to Jolly Man.

yeh

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:10 PM
Plus your abilities suck anyway, and you generate 3 per night regardless.

FM Vonax
July 31st, 2014, 03:15 PM
I know, I'm not saying I'm keeping them. But Jolly Man is our most surefire way of having a KPN, so I'm arguing for giving him some of my spreadable charges.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:21 PM
He deals 3 damage, and 3 for every day he doesn't get healed.

The town surely has a doctor.

With his 4 charges I can deal 16 damage, killing any non-Klingon.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:22 PM
Now onto the topic of the Borg...

They must have some sort of flaw.

I suggest we start brainstorming about who is Borg and what is their flaw.

Possible Flaws:
Cannot use items
Cannot drink alcohol
They have to stay in their quarters for both phases every few phases to regenerate.
If one is attacked they are all attacked (Hive mind)
No other Class Abilitys?
Very low charge generation
Cannot keep charges for a while?

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 03:37 PM
Keep in mind that me and Tim Howard only generate one charge per night.

If I we each get 1 charge for the next couple of nights we can triple our kill output.

If we stick together its even better, because more corpses.

If we kill a romulan or two you can focus giving your charges to Jolly Man.

yeh

I agree with this. Barack can the two of us make sure to go to the Bridge tomorrow night to try to kill anyone who is there?

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 03:41 PM
Now onto the topic of the Borg...

They must have some sort of flaw.

I suggest we start brainstorming about who is Borg and what is their flaw.

Possible Flaws:
Cannot use items
Cannot drink alcohol
They have to stay in their quarters for both phases every few phases to regenerate.
If one is attacked they are all attacked (Hive mind)
No other Class Abilitys?
Very low charge generation
Cannot keep charges for a while?

Those are good ideas. Since the Borg has so much health I like the hive mind idea as balance. Maybe a charge capacity limit (I'm thinking cyborgs) and fried circuitry?

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:44 PM
I agree with this. Barack can the two of us make sure to go to the Bridge tomorrow night to try to kill anyone who is there?

Sure.

But the night after that Im spending at the bar.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:45 PM
Those are good ideas. Since the Borg has so much health I like the hive mind idea as balance. Maybe a charge capacity limit (I'm thinking cyborgs) and fried circuitry?

Well the borg's health depends on what race is assimilated.

A assimilated betazoid would have only 10 health.

An assimilated Klingon would have 22 health.

and so on with other races.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:45 PM
I hope Clement finds a borg.

That would be nice.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 03:46 PM
I know, I'm not saying I'm keeping them. But Jolly Man is our most surefire way of having a KPN, so I'm arguing for giving him some of my spreadable charges.

Jolly man is as good as dead tomorrow. Spock looks bad when Jolly flips scum though because Jolly's vote on Spock read like a bad bus.

I wish Zapp was more responsive to my plan to help Jolly with his defense by mind melding him. I feel like Jolly's best defense is that he has results on Spock that make Jolly trust Spock.

FM Vonax
July 31st, 2014, 03:47 PM
Of course an instant kill is cool, but the problem is that you cannot act from the darkness, which is the main reason I'm not liking this idea as much as you do. If there are more than 2 we can't kill without exposing ourselves. But whatever, it's not so bad because after all this game will probably take a while because of the low amount of night kills.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 03:49 PM
Well the borg's health depends on what race is assimilated.

A assimilated betazoid would have only 10 health.

An assimilated Klingon would have 22 health.

and so on with other races.

Oops. Good catch. I just wrote down the Borg max health range on my spreadsheet but forgot that it depends on race when I made that comment.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 03:50 PM
Of course an instant kill is cool, but the problem is that you cannot act from the darkness, which is the main reason I'm not liking this idea as much as you do. If there are more than 2 we can't kill without exposing ourselves. But whatever, it's not so bad because after all this game will probably take a while because of the low amount of night kills.

We need to send me and Barack to go kill random idiots who roam the ship alone at night. The bridge probably has the highest probability of having someone.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:51 PM
Its aight.

I've been keeping track of large amounts of information in my quarters.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 03:52 PM
Yeah we each should finally have 3 charges tomorrow night.

That way we can each kill two people or one Klingon. or three betazoids.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 04:00 PM
The question is, should we go to the Bridge at night or evening?

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 04:33 PM
The question is, should we go to the Bridge at night or evening?

It's your call. If there are too many other people we should just RP that we wanted to speak to the captain and not kill. This is worst case if there are like 5 random extras.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 04:47 PM
But that doesn't work like that...

They are in a ready room thing, invulnerable unless we are invited.

FM Barack Brobama
July 31st, 2014, 04:48 PM
I still think we should go to the bar at night.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 05:11 PM
But that doesn't work like that...

They are in a ready room thing, invulnerable unless we are invited.

Yeah I understand that. But I mean as an RP type excuse if there are too many townspeople there to kill. I know the captain and officers aren't just on the bridge.

FM Tim Howard
July 31st, 2014, 05:13 PM
I still think we should go to the bar at night.

What does that accomplish? I wonder if the Ferengi's alcohol effects could include becoming a Borg?

Forum Mafia GM
July 31st, 2014, 05:29 PM
Host hint:

Meaning = if you attack him while he is awake, only he will be aware of the attack (+lookouts, detetives and wizard shenanigans) if he survives. If you attack him while he is asleep = even if he survives, he won't know jack.