PDA

View Full Version : Night 2

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 11:47 AM
People on the Bridge tonight (does not include those in captain chat):

Vrih Riuurren

Yea... you are here all alone again... with so many more buttons to press!

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM
People on the Bridge tonight (does not include those in captain chat):

Vrih Riuurren

Yea... you are here all alone again... with so many more buttons to press!

ARE YOU FREAKEN KIDDING ME?! GOD DANGIT! WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO GO TO THE BRIDGE?! IT'S THE FREAKEN BRIDGE! Know what.... Takes out a black felt marker and signs name on Captains Chair THIS IS MINE NOW! MY NAME IS ON IT!

Sigh.... soooo wish I could move to another room at night..... Computer, Commander Spock is kind of a dick isn't he?

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Computer, what can we do to pass the time? Since I am on The Bridge there must be something interesting I can do. List suggested activities or games.

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Computer, can't you relay messages to other parts of The Ship? I know there are internal communicators but there is also a Ship Wide messaging system from terminal to terminal or ship wide announcements. Certainly I could send out a communication to the rest of The Ship from The Bridge? Even if I could not receive a message back...

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Computer, what can we do to pass the time? Since I am on The Bridge there must be something interesting I can do. List suggested activities or games.

99 bottle of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around and there is 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.......

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 05:44 PM
I bring forth a challenge to you computer. If I can make you laugh, you help me find those traitor scum.
Ok? OK!

Knock, knock.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Who goes there?
>.>

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Data.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Data who?

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 29th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Data Ferengi and you'll wind up stuck with the bill!

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 10:18 PM
(...) computer is not laughing... Try again?

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 30th, 2014, 01:11 AM
(...) computer is not laughing... Try again?

I am Fudd of Borg! Pwepawe to be assimiwated!

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 30th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Computer, Reprogram the computer to play the theme to Jeopardy during self-destruct sequence. Make it so.

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Computer, Reprogram the computer to play the theme to Jeopardy during self-destruct sequence. Make it so.

lol... Reprogramming complete.

Now since you made me laugh, here is your hint to find traitor scum: They are not on the bridge tonight. :P

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 30th, 2014, 08:44 AM
lol... Reprogramming complete.

Now since you made me laugh, here is your hint to find traitor scum: They are not on the bridge tonight. :P

now can i copy and past this into day 3 chat? lol

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 04:56 PM
lol, no.

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 30th, 2014, 07:07 PM
lol, no.

Sorry Computer, but I don't understand what you just said! I am too busy dancing happily that you just confirmed I was not scum in a way I can quote you from! Hazaa!

Computer, play music of VICTORY!

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFxmFiioGs

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 30th, 2014, 08:51 PM
So best nighttime friend Computer, how do you think I am playing so far? Have to say, I want to trust that Spock character... but I think he is just too quick to jump the gun and point the finger. Aggressive play that is not thought out is pretty dangerous. I wonder if I should just save my charges up and, as they say, take the shot. I think I have a pretty good scum list built up and with the possibility of Borg on board it may be a good idea to take someone down myself.

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 10:18 PM
So far, you have been staying out of trouble. It will be interesting to see how this game develops when people start unloading a bunch of charges at once. I really have no clue what will be the result.

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 31st, 2014, 10:06 AM
So far, you have been staying out of trouble. It will be interesting to see how this game develops when people start unloading a bunch of charges at once. I really have no clue what will be the result.

Well so far so good Computer. Been nice having this one on one Bridge time with you. Remember the new self-destruct sequence if it gets to that point.

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 31st, 2014, 11:45 AM
Not actually aware if this has been answered or not, but I would thought I'd just ask quickly. How many times in a day can I fire my weapon if I have the charges? Like for example can I attack someone three times will it say at the end of the day that i fired three times?

Forum Mafia GM
July 31st, 2014, 11:52 AM
Not actually aware if this has been answered or not, but I would thought I'd just ask quickly. How many times in a day can I fire my weapon if I have the charges? Like for example can I attack someone three times will it say at the end of the day that i fired three times?

As long as you have charges, you can fire as many times as you want. It will only say who you attacked, not how many shots you fired at that person.... However if you shoot more than one person, it will show everyone you attacked.

FM Vrih Riuurren
July 31st, 2014, 12:24 PM
As long as you have charges, you can fire as many times as you want. It will only say who you attacked, not how many shots you fired at that person.... However if you shoot more than one person, it will show everyone you attacked.

Exactly what I thought. Ok. It may be too early to fire quiet yet but as the Borg numbers on the ship grow and if town starts to drop... may be a good idea to take out the pistol and fire.