PDA

View Full Version : Those in the bar tonight

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Welcome:
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Bosco
Clement

You all get to talk to each other here, feel free to make other threads if you wish, other players will not be able to see this forum....... at least not unless they pay the Ferengi for a recording.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 11:39 AM
​Welcome to my bar. It is nice to see you guys.

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 12:07 PM
I'm not really happy to see Bastian here in the bar, but I'm glad that the awesome Bosco can join the discussion as well.

It is nice to see you guys!

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Just saw the currrent bounty board. Why of all people present here only I have a bounty? Both of you don't have any bounties, and Commander Spock does not have a bounty either. However, there is a bounty on Jolly Man. I believe we are the only ones who know about current bounties right now?

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I believe we are the only ones who know about current bounties right now?

Correct, anyone who spends time in the bar will see the bounties. However I might be a sneak and reveal them.

So whats your thoughts on the borgs?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Rawr

In correct, people that went to "The Bar/10Forward" Evening also see the bounties.
I don't have a lot of time to talk right now, I am pleased with the current members of this chat.
Bastian, do you have any way to confirm yourself as the Ferengi here?

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 12:22 PM
I also saw the list of items and deals for sale. To be honest, I'm not interested in purchasing any of those right now. However, I'm interested to raise my money in order to be able to purchase better deals in the future. I will probably visit the bar in the next evening as well.

Do you think Jolly Man can be lynched tomorrow?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Correct, anyone who spends time in the bar will see the bounties. However I might be a sneak and reveal them.

Rawr

The Borgs have no use for currency and don't like to barter, I would stay away from them.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:25 PM
I also saw the list of items and deals for sale. To be honest, I'm not interested in purchasing any of those right now. However, I'm interested to raise my money in order to be able to purchase better deals in the future. I will probably visit the bar in the next evening as well.

Do you think Jolly Man can be lynched tomorrow?

Rawr

Good thought.

Mr. Ferengi, would you be interested in a loan? Could I loan you money tonight, in return get a discount when you have something I'd like to buy in the future?

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 12:26 PM

Is there any way to gain resistance or immunuity against the borgs? Do you sell stuff that can allow us to do that?

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Anyway, I don't have too much time to stay here.

Just considier one thing - should we hide the fact that there is a bounty on Jolly Man, or reveal that bounty to everyone just in case everyone decides to lynch him?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Anyway, I don't have too much time to stay here.

Just considier one thing - should we hide the fact that there is a bounty on Jolly Man, or reveal that bounty to everyone just in case everyone decides to lynch him?

Rawr

People are are in "The Bar - Evening" also see the Bounty.

We 3 are not the only people to see it

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:48 PM
/drops some coins

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Mr. Ferengi, would you be interested in a loan? Could I loan you money tonight, in return get a discount when you have something I'd like to buy in the future?

The host says its ok and I am fine with it. We can discuss the deal you would like to make

Is there any way to gain resistance or immunuity against the borgs? Do you sell stuff that can allow us to do that?

I might but why would one want to not be assimilated to the borgs?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 12:49 PM
RAaaaAAooo!

Bastian you there?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 01:35 PM
The host says its ok and I am fine with it. We can discuss the deal you would like to make

I might but why would one want to not be assimilated to the borgs?

How about, I give you $150 tonight. At the end of each night you have an outstanding loan from me, you add 20% to the amount.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 01:35 PM
I mean... Roar

FM Bastian Schweinsteiger
July 29th, 2014, 01:41 PM
I'm not really happy to see Bastian here in the bar, but I'm glad that the awesome Bosco can join the discussion as well.

yeah fuck you too...

Just saw the currrent bounty board. Why of all people present here only I have a bounty? Both of you don't have any bounties, and Commander Spock does not have a bounty either. However, there is a bounty on Jolly Man. I believe we are the only ones who know about current bounties right now?

i think it's based on activity, lurkers get more bounty

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 01:41 PM
How about, I give you $150 tonight. At the end of each night you have an outstanding loan from me, you add 20% to the amount.

Not that interested if I have to pay back in interest or at least that high of a %. I'm willing to take the $150 and offer a discount on a later date.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Not that interested if I have to pay back in interest or at least that high of a %. I'm willing to take the $150 and offer a discount on a later date.

Rar

Excuse me for expecting a Ferengi to haggle

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Excuse me for expecting a Ferengi to haggle

I want to make $$$. I'm not some person who's gonna be paying out. I'm willing to haggle but I run a strict business.

Forum Mafia GM
July 29th, 2014, 01:53 PM
i think it's based on activity, lurkers get more bounty

You smart!

July 29th, 2014, 01:56 PM
maybe someone should buy the sheriff check on spock and tell us all

July 29th, 2014, 01:57 PM
someone trusted with a lot of money *looks at the bear*

July 29th, 2014, 02:17 PM
ok it's time to tell you guys something, i am not the ferengi
i'm actually town and master (race and role i will not reveal yet)
i don't know, how town of salem thinks it's me
and spock makes no sense at all, i indeed choosed him as student last night, because i thought he was officer (and because of something that has to do with my role)
so somehow he came to the conclusion that because he's my student i am ferengi
so i can send spock to do something tonight
why did i admit to be ferengi? well i thought spock was officer together with town of salem and they pulled some gambit
because spock pushed so hard for me to admit it, i thought it was necessary for his gambit that i admit
post #149

And by that I mean you trusted me enough to reveal yourself to me, You should continue to trust me now, if you confess as Ferengi I will make sure you are not killed and trust me the plans I have aren't going to hurt your profits one bit. Just confess and we can discuss this all tonight with the captain.
here he asked me to trust him again as i already made him student

then i wanted in the captain chat tonight to tell them, but i wasnt invited unfortunately

i want you to discuss now, whether or not i should reveal this in day chat

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Rawr

Bosco understands, that is, if this isn't all a lie.

The ferengi DID choose Spock and ToS as Agent and Spokesman
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28157-Day-2?p=457310&viewfull=1#post457310

but spock also saw the message that you made him your student and could send him to do actions.
Thus Spock assumed you were the Ferengi.

Roar

I do not think you should reveal, but you should make Byran your student instead.
He can communicate with the Captain and give you extra charges

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 02:50 PM
I want to make $$$. I'm not some person who's gonna be paying out. I'm willing to haggle but I run a strict business.

Growl

I stated my offer, state a counter-offer

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 02:52 PM
maybe someone should buy the sheriff check on spock and tell us all

Rawr

I specifically choose the night version of the bar because I expected it to have fewer people in it. I expect someone in the more populous evening version of the bar to buy it

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Growl

I stated my offer, state a counter-offer

Ooooo, aggressive negotiator. Me like.

Very well I do have one:

What you give me: $150

What I give you: A discount on a future purchase or action/info.
To sweeten it a bit, I will throw in an alc of your choice right now to take with you.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Rawr

I specifically choose the night version of the bar because I expected it to have fewer people in it. I expect someone in the more populous evening version of the bar to buy it

The following people are in the evening:

Badassasaurus Rex
Bryan Lewellen
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Red is mafia
The Great and Mighty PoD

I doubt they will buy it. But there has been quite a nice bit of info passed out.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
I may be willing to say some of it or give you the logs for the day for the right price....

July 29th, 2014, 04:11 PM
ferengi, can you explain how spock is your agent? what does he do? how did you contact him?
same for town of salem

bosco i cant just fire the student, he must die first

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 04:17 PM
ferengi, can you explain how spock is your agent? what does he do? how did you contact him?
same for town of salem

bosco i cant just fire the student, he must die first

What do you have to offer for that information?

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 04:18 PM
But yes I can explain for the right price.

July 29th, 2014, 04:23 PM
you cannot make money with everything...
it's like someone asks me, if he could have a piece of paper and i say "sure for the right price" :D

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 04:32 PM
it's like someone asks me, if he could have a piece of paper and i say "sure for the right price" :D

Wanna bet? My wincon clearly states "Make $$$"

So yes I can make $$$ with everything. I'm not a freeloader.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 05:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/by34Q6J.png

Roar

Didn't they warn you about the Ferengi at the Academy?

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Bosco thoughts on my offer?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Bosco thoughts on my offer?

Rawr
Roar
Rar
Rwar

https://i.imgur.com/zlvC1zO.png

Terms of the deal:
I pay you $150 dollars tonight.
That $150 is effectively still mine in the form of store credit on future nights.
I receive a discount on a future purchase
I receive an alcohol that is good for my race.
You need not inform me of which alcohol you gave me.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Terms of the deal:
I pay you $150 dollars tonight.
That $150 is effectively still mine in the form of store credit on future nights.
I receive a discount on a future purchase
I receive an alcohol that is good for my race.
You need not inform me of which alcohol you gave me.

That seems fair enough, however I retain the right to decide what you may and may not get a discount on.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 06:20 PM
That seems fair enough, however I retain the right to decide what you may and may not get a discount on.

Rawr

That is frighteningly generic

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Rawr

That is frighteningly generic

Do you want me to make different type of offer?

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Do you want me to make different type of offer?

Rawr

Make a list of what you would not allow to be discounted. Alternatively, make a list of what you would allow to be discounted.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Rawr

Make a list of what you would not allow to be discounted. Alternatively, make a list of what you would allow to be discounted.

The main thing I am not going to discount are high quality stuff unless specified.

Medium quality items are case by case.

Low quality are mostly fine.

Information is dependent on what it is.

When the time comes we can discuss it in greater detail.

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 07:21 PM
The main thing I am not going to discount are high quality stuff unless specified.

Medium quality items are case by case.

Low quality are mostly fine.

Information is dependent on what it is.

When the time comes we can discuss it in greater detail.

Rawr

The main thing I was worried about was you using that interpretation to only allow the discount on a very small number of items that I probably wouldn't want to buy anyways. If you're willing to commit to acting in good faith when it comes to deciding on what the discount applies to then I'm willing to go ahead with the deal.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Rawr

The main thing I was worried about was you using that interpretation to only allow the discount on a very small number of items that I probably wouldn't want to buy anyways. If you're willing to commit to acting in good faith when it comes to deciding on what the discount applies to then I'm willing to go ahead with the deal.

How about this, do you have any item(s) in particular that you want a discount on? I can't just give a general consensus to every item. If you rather not disclose it here we can discuss it privately.

This is my primary one: The Varon-T Disruptor is something that will not be discounted.

I favor customers like you is the thing. You are rather fair and not all greedy so I am more inclined to do deals with you compared to another fellow...

FM Bosco
July 29th, 2014, 08:03 PM
How about this, do you have any item(s) in particular that you want a discount on? I can't just give a general consensus to every item. If you rather not disclose it here we can discuss it privately.

This is my primary one: The Varon-T Disruptor is something that will not be discounted.

I favor customers like you is the thing. You are rather fair and not all greedy so I am more inclined to do deals with you compared to another fellow...

Rawr

Ferengi rule of Acquisition number 57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

Luckily I have no interest in the Disruptor, not that I would admit to interest publicly if I was.

For now, I trust you to be fair and am willing to commit to the deal.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Rawr

Ferengi rule of Acquisition number 57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

Luckily I have no interest in the Disruptor, not that I would admit to interest publicly if I was.

For now, I trust you to be fair and am willing to commit to the deal.

Will do. Its pleasure doing business with you and hope to do more.

FM Clement
July 29th, 2014, 09:35 PM
ok it's time to tell you guys something, i am not the ferengi
i'm actually town and master (race and role i will not reveal yet)
i don't know, how town of salem thinks it's me
and spock makes no sense at all, i indeed choosed him as student last night, because i thought he was officer (and because of something that has to do with my role)
so somehow he came to the conclusion that because he's my student i am ferengi
so i can send spock to do something tonight
why did i admit to be ferengi? well i thought spock was officer together with town of salem and they pulled some gambit
because spock pushed so hard for me to admit it, i thought it was necessary for his gambit that i admit
post #149

here he asked me to trust him again as i already made him student

then i wanted in the captain chat tonight to tell them, but i wasnt invited unfortunately

i want you to discuss now, whether or not i should reveal this in day chat

What a mess you have pulled yourself into. IF you are speaking the truth, then how you can expain that in the way everyone can understand?

Sigh... I'm feeling bored already. Both of you never said anything about our plans for the next day. I can't believe Commander Spock yet, but at least I'll chose to believe you, Bastian.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 09:52 PM
What a mess you have pulled yourself into. IF you are speaking the truth, then how you can expain that in the way everyone can understand?

Sigh... I'm feeling bored already. Both of you never said anything about our plans for the next day. I can't believe Commander Spock yet, but at least I'll chose to believe you, Bastian.

You can always talk to me.

FM Ferengi
July 29th, 2014, 11:52 PM

You can also buy the sheriff check from me, all you need to do is pm me for info.

July 30th, 2014, 01:12 AM

i know you want to make money with everything, but that doesn't mean you can, because people aren't dumb and won't pay money for a "piece of paper" :D

not that i could have done anything about it ;)
i thought i could copy and paste from here :)

July 30th, 2014, 02:17 AM

you're all greedy...

July 30th, 2014, 02:18 AM
whoops multiquote

FM Bosco
July 30th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Rawr

Bosco thinks you should have Spock do a night action and see if he reveals the information to Bryan. Spock should have had enough charges to mind meld Bryan last night and should have no reason to hold back any information to an officer. If he doesn't reveal the info to Bryan it would confirm his guilt.

July 30th, 2014, 04:41 AM
yes will do

FM Bosco
July 30th, 2014, 12:45 PM
yes will do

Rawr

Just realized, Spock actually wont have enough Charges to mind-meld Bryan until the end of Day 3. Calculated it wrong.

July 30th, 2014, 01:49 PM
right

FM Bosco
July 30th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Roar

Bastian, I hope you've already realized that the whole reason I was laying in on you after Spock started the train
was because I was trying to give him as much rope as possible to hang himself with. I felt the lynch on you was stupid
too. But I wanted to see what Spock would do while he was still a trusted member of town.

FM Bosco
July 31st, 2014, 03:46 AM
Roar

Bastian, please don't reveal that you aren't the Ferengi in day chat for the time being. I want to see who still tries to push for your lynch.

July 31st, 2014, 05:14 AM
yes i knew that after officer reveal and no i wont reveal

FM Bosco
July 31st, 2014, 10:58 AM
yes i knew that after officer reveal and no i wont reveal

Rawr

Are you willing to play up the Neutral Ferengi act?

Maybe make an announcement tomorrow as the Ferengi:

Offer a peace treaty to the town and scums.

Say that you have a strong idea of who is the GF and several scum and have placed them in your LW.
Similarly you know who the Captain is know a very strong strategy for scums and they if you're put close to lynch you will reveal both.

A message to everyone: You all know I am a neutral party and my object is to get money.
You aren't afraid to take a side but prefers a balance of power.

State that you have special deals in place with Town of Salem, Bryan Lewellen(pretty sure he'll go along with it) and Bosco.
You had a special deal with Spock, but consider that relationship over. You will form more special deals with people you trust.

A message specifically to scum: Touch me or anyone I have a special deal with and face being outed

A message specifically to town: Touch me or anyone I have a special deal with and face a strengthened mafia.

Roar

I'm hoping people will attack you.

It is far safer for scum to try and take on a neutral than look for mafia.

I will defend you as such.

July 31st, 2014, 11:18 AM
yes i like that
only the thing with bryan, why would he go along with it?

FM Bosco
July 31st, 2014, 11:39 AM
Rawr

I suppose there is no reason to hide it from you two since we need both yours and jollymans cooperation to sell the fact that you are the ferengi.

The Ferengi PMed me and told me he'd like me and Bryan to act as his new spokesperson. A lot of the announcement I gave you was taken from
what the ferengi told me in the PM. Should it be revealed that you aren't the Ferengi, Bryan or I will likely post the remainder of what the Ferengi
asked us to post.

And as a note, I agree with everything I wrote to you above. As I hope the Ferengi is aware, I'd like him to be an ally, but I'm always acting in towns interest.

FM Clement
July 31st, 2014, 12:11 PM
I'm not entirely sure that your strategy could work, but I'll try to play around it. Remember that we should try to lynch suspicious people who are on host's bounty list. Make sure to remember that list well.

As for Ferengi - I really don't care who he is. Not like he's our primary priority anyway.

FM Bosco
July 31st, 2014, 12:28 PM
Rawr

Unless presented with new information, my current target for lynch is Jollyman.

Also when I mentioned Jollyman in http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28197-Those-in-the-bar-tonight?p=458018&viewfull=1#post458018
I meant Clement. As Jollyman isnt in this chat and wouldn't know if Bastian was Ferengi or not.