PDA

View Full Version : Red is Mafia Instruction Manual

MathBlade
July 27th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Basic Meta:Aggressive and cursing. Mirror Bad Rex but with logic instead of just passion.
Times online American US weekends and late nights. Has a 6am-2pm job doesn't get home til at least 3pm(all times CST) at a warehouse loading and unloading trucks for a major retail company.

Sleeps 8pm is to 2amish. Lunch break is 11 or 12 depending on shift schedule.

This enables Nick to do later posting if he is online (just say can't sleep) and enables Clementine/myself to get the more active parts.

Has a wife, dog, no kids.

Strategy is to lurk while leading.
Knows nothing about anything yet.

That ought to do it.

As this develop for this unit post away.

MathBlade
July 27th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Thinks Bastian is scum
Thinks Town of Salem Ferengi
Thinks Spock lying officer
Generally yells like a drill Sergeant at people.

Honorably discharged from the army.

MathBlade
July 27th, 2014, 03:12 PM
And now he is from San Francisco and is a baseball fan :)

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/preview?id=340727126

In case you need it :)

MathBlade
July 27th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Oh and it is 5:13 PM CST here 3:13 PM CST in San Francisco so if anyone needs to do time conversion they can.

MathBlade
July 28th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Red thinks

Spock scum
Town of Salem liar likely scum
Bastian unknown but concerned with self preservation

MathBlade
July 28th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Alrighty adding Clementine's though (which I LOVE) that Scumhunting based on night locations

MathBlade
July 28th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Oh I also forgot huge San Francisco giants fan and is from San Franscisco. Works at a warehouse at the docks in the wharf. Lives in a suburb and takes Bart in.

MathBlade
July 30th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Fake rant 1 if someone suspects MathBlade of being Red without COM hunting

First you fuckers think I am MathBlade. Wtf? How did you even complete your academy training?!?!?! This is my first mother fucking game on this site. I come from another site called MafiaScum and that is all you maggots are getting out of me. Does anyone here know MathBlade better than I do so we can figure out why he would be an observer or lurk the thread? I know my main can't read shit. i have tried several goddamn times, so I wanna know if the mods need to fix some shit.

MathBlade
July 30th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Fake rant 2 --- if then oblivion

Most rants are if then then then then rants to a logical or absurd level so it is hard to do without an end result in mind. But here is what I might post for say if someone said gay people sucked. My character may not do this as he is a dick and the board allows gay insults :( Makes it über hard to come out of the closet. I am a lesbian but none the less still hurts.

Oh really? When you can't fight me in a war of words you call me a faggot? Well if you are going to insult me you dipshit, at least get the word right. It is dyke. And if I was a faggot it wouldn't be a goddamn problem. Let's assume faggotry was a blight on the earth needing to be removed. Don't you think it would be removed from the 1500+ species it has observed in you mother fucker. If sexual orientation actually made someone suck how could gay people be CEOs and actual empower people to do shit?!?!

The only thing your use of the word faggot proves is that you can't actually write a coherent argument so all you do is insult and AtE all over the place. Thank you for claiming idiot.

MathBlade
August 1st, 2014, 01:06 AM
Spock/Bastian town
Town of Salem either scum or Ferengi
Pull reads from last will
Do last will each night it will give impression assimilated night of death and be wordy

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?author_id=9158&sr=posts COM to claim if backed into a corner.

MathBlade
August 1st, 2014, 05:25 AM
Scratch that on the COM this is what we will do.

COM claiming for me is useless. This is my first forum mafia game on sc2 mafia. I joined as a favor to MathBlade since she is too busy moving to California but wanted to have her sister get more enjoyment so she asked me being an avid Trekkie to play with decent mafia skills. Titus wouldn't likely resist a Star Trek mafia. I owe her for fixing my laptop during her vacation when she was up here so she called in the favor. The MathBlade you see lurking is an observer account.

Group vote if COM claim comes up which I should use.

clementine
August 1st, 2014, 06:08 AM
Lol you could claim clementine and the activity/time zone would line up.

MathBlade
August 1st, 2014, 06:35 AM
Okay :D I am now you. If someone asks me something about you we are good that way!