PDA

View Full Version : Last Will thread.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 07:01 PM
***Last will***

Well, they say there's no secrets or lies when you're dead. So here's mine that are going to get revealed. I am an Officer, and a Sheriff as well. I don't currently have any reads on anyone, but what I can tell you? Commander Spock is NOT an officer, nor was he ever. He might want to start explaining what he was doing now.

To the other Officers, good luck getting the rest of the game sorted out. Lynch the mutineers!

***End***

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 31st, 2014, 12:48 PM
***Last will***

I'd say I feel Spock is town, and probably Town of Salem as well.

Unfortunately my unconscious reads still aren't very good.

My other role was SHERIFF, and I can confirm that Captain Hindsight is town, at least as of the time I write this, which is N2.

There are two other officers who'll have to pick up the slack here, sorry.

***End***

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 05:06 PM
***Last will***

Commander Feralis is Neutral as of Day 3. Me and the other officers do not believe he is the Ferengi, therefore, he's a Borg. Lynch him if you've got no better targets.

We believe that Jolly Man was a scum converted to Borg, and we're also getting pretty strong feelings that Barbara Streisand, Clement, and Sebastian are scum as well.

We think the Borg may have a separate chat for members of the collective; watch out.

Badassasaurus Rex- Leaning scum. Wants the Ferengi dead bad.
Barack Brobama - Probably scum.
Barbra Streisand- Probably scum
Bastian Schweinsteiger- Feels Scummy.
Bobba Fett- Lurking.
Bosco- Useful. Suspect town.
Braum- Lurking. When he posts, posts are pretty useless. Probably trying to avoid attention, which is scummy.
Captain Hindsight- Sheriff read, he's town.
CatGal6000-Unknown. Could go either way with this one.
Clement-Leaning scum.
Commander Feralis- Neutral. Probable Borg.
Commander Spock- Sheriff read(purchased from Ferengi). Seems a bit crazy though and he's not playing quite the same anymore; the check was N1 and he could've been converted.
Kytra-Surprised they haven't been modkilled.
Sebastian- Leaning scum, but that's mostly instinct.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; he's entirely too open about killing people to be scum.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Leaning town. Seems very clever, though...might not be surprised if he flipped.
Vonax-Probably scum. Gut feeling.
Vrih Riuurren- Maybe town.
Zapp Brannigan-Probably scum.

I know there's more scum here listed than there probably are in the game, but that's my feeling at the moment.

***End***

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 7th, 2014, 06:05 PM
***Last will***

Commander Feralis is Neutral as of Day 3. Me and the other officers do not believe he is the Ferengi, therefore, he's a Borg. Lynch him if you've got no better targets.

We believe that Jolly Man was a scum converted to Borg, and we're also getting pretty strong feelings that Barbara Streisand, Clement, and Sebastian are scum as well.

We think the Borg may have a separate chat for members of the collective; watch out.

Bobba Fett- Lurking.
Bosco- Useful. Suspect town. Mind-melded with me, and I find it unlikely a scum would spend 6 charges to mindmeld with confirmed town.
Braum- Lurking. When he posts, posts are pretty useless. Probably trying to avoid attention, which is scummy.
Clement-Leaning scum.
Commander Spock- Sheriff read(purchased from Ferengi). Seems a bit crazy though and he's not playing quite the same anymore; the check was N1 and he could've been converted. Alternately, the Ferengi could've been lying.
The Great and Mighty PoD- Leaning town; he's entirely too open about killing people to be scum.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.
Town of Salem- Leaning town. Seems very clever, though...might not be surprised if he flipped.

I know there's more scum here listed than there probably are in the game, but that's my feeling at the moment.

***End***[/QUOTE]

FM Bryan Lewellen
August 8th, 2014, 08:36 AM
***Last will***

In the event I am dead, I designate Bosco as my replacement for town leader, for reasons listed below.

Bobba Fett- Lurking.
Bosco- Useful. Suspect town. Mind-melded with me, and I find it unlikely a scum would spend 6 charges to mindmeld with confirmed town.
Clement-Leaning scum.
Commander Spock- Sheriff read(purchased from Ferengi). Seems a bit crazy though and he's not playing quite the same anymore; the check was N1 and he could've been converted. Alternately, the Ferengi could've been lying.
Tim Howard-Feels towny.

***End***