PDA

View Full Version : "Those in the bar tonight" copy.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 03:03 PM
Here's the current post.

Welcome:
Badassasaurus Rex
Bryan Lewellen
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Vonax
Zapp Brannigan

You all get to talk to each other here, feel free to make other threads if you wish, other players will not be able to see this forum....... at least not unless they pay the Ferengi for a recording.

Welcome to my bar. Now I am a man of business.However I also like transparency and some open communications. So I will listening in and may give an input or two. But for the most part feel free to talk to each other or maybe talk to me about a deal we could make.

HOW DO YOU EARN MORE MONEY?

MY SPONSORS WONT PAY UP IF ITS FOR BEER

YOU LYNCH PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEM. YOU CAN SELL ME INFO (PM FMGM), SELL ME ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE (PM ME), MAKE TRADES (PM ME).

THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE MONEY. ALTHOUGH YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME YOUR STUFF AND MONEY.

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A SHERIFF CHECK

Good evening, gentlemen.

Oh nice, we actually get to talk to each other, well hi everyone who managed to stay here for the evening/night.

The question remains what you would want to talk about. Having the chance to do so is at the very least still cool.

WHY AM I HERE! I EXPLICITLY REQUESTED CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMANDER.

FM Ferengi do you have a recording device in other locations as well?

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 04:37 PM
More.

Commander, if I may make a suggestion, it may be best if you calm down just a bit.

DEPENDS WHO YOU WANT ME TOO CHECK? HOW ABOUT YOU NAME SOMEONE AND MAYBE I CAN WORK OUT A DEAL.

Well I'm here to talk about things as well. After all I am also a player. So what I see is what I think.

Only in the bar.

Could I pay you to relocate it?

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 12:04 AM
Bringing this up to date:

I will have to talk with FMGM about that idea. I would have to pay a minion to probably go set one up.

Honestly I don't expect it to happen, but it'd be funny if it did. The main point is I'd like the recording device to be off right now. Can you arrange that?

That is indeed, the question, well i dont have anythign special atm, since not much happened day 1,
at least nothing that got my attention, but if others here found something interesting feel free to bring it up while we have the opportunity to discuss it in a smaller audience.

Are we the only ones with a chat like this?

I believe the setup indicates that every combination of room and time period should have a chat like this. Exception being our quarters.

No, I only want to make money. However I can arrange a price for it to be sold at. But of course. That's not free either. We can talk about negotiations about price for these logs throughout the time.

^^

Ok, that makes it at least easy to find out who stayed in the quarters this night, since they should have no idea about this chats I guess.
If that information is usefull or not, is to decide later.

Also do you offer different items for the night guys Ferengi?

What is currently on sale?

Must we always bid on things you sell or will there ever just be a price tag on something that we can pay for and then receive?

Evening and night have same item list.

Now I would like to also talk a bit of business with everyone here. I am currently talking with another player as well. However I will be keeping this player unknown atm. I am willing to cross-talk to share info. However I would like to ask a question from everyone:

Does anyone have any info they would like to publicly share? As you are already aware I will be selling these logs. But I would also like to have masses of WIFOM and ideas to spread out. I will be using this info in my discussions of day chat. I request that if you do happen to figure out who I am you are to keep it to yourself.

Check the store I did send a minion for a random role. It is expensive but this stuff is not cheap. If one of you would like to buy it feel free to PM me.

As for second part: no, everything is processed at end of day. However if you would like something in advance, I will see if i can pull some strings to get that.

I would also like to know if anyone would like to have an alcohol to be brewed for tomorrow?

If we specifically request that you brew it, will we be guaranteed to be the one you sell it to, or will we still have to bid on it? Is there a limit to how many requests we can make in a given cycle?

I will make no guaranteed to sell it to one person. I only pay out to the one who has the most $. However, I can set up some "notifications" if someone outbids someone. I am limited to 3 brews per cycle.

If you are willing to tell me how much you might be willing to pay for one, I am willing to come to an agreement. Right now I am aware not many people have so much money. So I might be willing to do a lower price for the following cycle. Bounties should be starting soon. As I get more info on these I will speak about it. I will be paying out bounties as well as setting them.

If you have a target in mind on a bounty, feel free to negotiate about that I may be willing to listen to reason. I already have bounties ideas.

Tomorrow I plan on setting 2 bounties. Any other bounties will probably be suggested by players suggestions. Feel free to ask more in here.

No he does not.

Lol... no. Ferengi must make sure no one steals his money.

He can arrange for the logs to be destroyed for a price once he is satisfied that no one stole his money. (no, robbing the Ferengi is not an action... RP only)

Everyone on the Bridge evening has a chat,
everyone on the Bridge night has a chat,
everyone in sickbay evening has a chat
and so on and so forth.
Only place that does not have a chat is Living quarters.

Same items... but even if they outbid you, the item will have been already sold to you.

Because of limited quantities, bids only. Currently limited to 3 per cycle.

As you have noticed I have set the first 2 bounties. I also know one of the bounties is one of the very people here.

So I will offer a deal. Either you can risk carrying the bounty until you die/lynch, OR pay me to remove or lessen your bounty. I am aware of all players not having too much atm. This is to have some cash flow going.

As i see the day go on, I will change/remove/add bounties as i see fit.

YOU SON OF A B*TCH WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

GOD D*MN IT NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO BE A NORMAL PERSON TO NOT GET LYNCHED

F*CK BULLSH*T

IT IS NOW UP TO YOU TO FIGHT YOUR LYNCH OR SEE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR YOUR SURVIVAL. I HAVE SOME VESTS FOR SALE THAT YOU CAN BUY. ALSO YOU CAN REQUEST DOCS TO MAKE STUFF FOR ME TO SELL OR TARGET YOU.

IF YOU ALSO NOTICE, I HAVE PUT ANOTHER PLAYER UP FOR A BOUNTY. YOU CAN ALSO FIGHT TO LYNCH HIM IF YOU LIKE.

​WE CAN ALSO DISCUSS SOME SORT OF DEAL FOR ME TO DROP IT OR LOWER IT. I DO LOVE SOME JUICY INFO OR JUST SOME CASH. FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT ANY CASH DEALS WITH ME. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TRADE INFO, TALK TO FMGM.

I'M PRETTY SURE WE CAN COME TO SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT

Mr. Ferengi, My source says that someone that badass cannot be lynched. You may want to pick a different bounty target. I also think that your bounty on I don't care is pretty wimpy. I would probably wait until the bounty got higher before taking any action on it.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 01:30 AM
One more. Now bed.

We could increase the bounty on "I dont care thought", if we really want to push a lynch/kill on him, but since he probably was away the day we should be careful about it,
I at least didnt saw him browsing teh forum d1.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 05:42 PM
More.

I will have some considerations about it. I also have a limited supply of cash. So I need to calculate how I can split it up without losing too much.

Also be aware that killing the player also fulfills the bounty requirement.

YOU THINK YOU CAN BLACKMAIL ME? TORGUE DIDNT BECOME ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR MANUFACTURERS ON PANDORA BY GIVING IN TO BLACKMAIL

BITCH PLZ I WILL NOW MAKE YOUR BOUNTY MUCH BETTER. LET'S SEE YOU SURVIVE DAY CHAT NOW. I SO HOPE THE OFFICER SETS LYNCH NUMBER LOWER SO YOU CAN GET REKT. BU ALL YOU MOFOS WILL HAVE A FUN TIME KILLING A PLAYER IF YOU WANT A GOOD BOUNTY MONEY FOR IT.

WHEN THIS GAME IS OVER, I AM GOING TO WHIP OUT MY HEROISM

AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT

BRING IT ON BITCH.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 06:12 PM
I almost want to believe that FM Ferengi is Badassasaurus Rex

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 06:27 PM
As funny as that would be, I don't think the Ferengi is suicidal.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 06:55 PM
Badass might "give in" to the blackmail and the Ferengi will rescind the bounty before tomorrow. Or maybe the ferengi thinks he can convince people to lynch "I dont care" instead.

This could just be a gambit to make people think they're two different people. But they just interact with eachother so much, and so synergisticly. I can't help but feel every time Badass says something to Ferengi, its encouraging others to act in a way that would benefit him.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 24th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Those are good points. I'll keep them in mind.

Up to date right now. I'll try and be up tomorrow in time to update one last time.

Lol, this is going to be good.^^

So, I have another question for you guys. Are there any bounties you would like to see or have out?

Also rex: I will make you a special offer, If you can survive tomorrow, I will change your bounty to kill only. If you can get PoD lynched, I will remove your bounty entirely.

YEA THERES A BOUNTY ID LIKE TO SEE OUT

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM
One more.

NAME IT THEN. IF IT SOUNDS GOOD I WILL PUT IT UP!