PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Captain's Chat

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 11:32 AM
Welcome:
Bobba Fett
Bosco
Bryan Lewellen

No one else can see this chat except the FMGM. (not even the Ferengi or observers)
Captains chat was relocated here to prevent people from tracking you on the Who's Online page. RP wise, you are on the Bridge.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 12:38 PM
Good evening. Thanks for inviting me to the chat.

My first concern is the fact that Spock is pretending to be an officer. Other than that, I'm still sorta new to how this works, so any tips you guys have for me will be appreciated.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 12:41 PM
How I'm doing, etc. All welcome.

My other location is in Ten Forward; I'll keep you apprised of anything that happens there.

Speakings of, Baddassaurus Rex has softclaimed Sheriff, and says that the green alcohol takes away two charges, for whatever race he is.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
While we're here, we might want to role/race reveal, and give other status on ourselves so we can most effectively coordinate.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:05 PM
Rawr

Welcome fellow officers. Good news! I'm the Captain. Lets figure out which of you two can make the most of the 10 points I can distribute. Day 2 is the first opportunity that I will have to distribute points, I could not do it day 1. I don't think anyone else knows this and it's a point of knowledge disparity that we may be able to exploit.

Bad News! I'm a Betazoid, which I think might be the worst race to be as the Captain.

I activated my invulnerability tonight. I intend to use it on cooldown. So that means every odd numbered night I will be invulnerable.

As of this message I have 2 charge and gain 3 per night. I can invite the two of you to an architect chat tomorrow as well but I would prefer to save the 3 charge that it costs me.

I'd like both of you to set up a word association for emergency communication. I will be posting mine shorty.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:06 PM
Rawr

I am going to paraphrase(we are not allowed to directly quote) all of the questions I asked the FMGM in my personal log.

Am I able to put off assigning those 10 charges until I meet with the people in my architect chat this evening?
Charges must be allocated during the day and you can not assign those charges until day 2

Are posts in architect chat anonymous?
posts in arch chat is not anonymous, anyone you invite will know one of the members is the captain

Is the godfather architect chat meant to be indistinguishable from my architect chat?
Captain architect chat takes place on the bridge and GF arch chat takes place in someones quarters. Players will be told ahead of time which chat they were invited to

Is the host of the chat revealed?
The host of the chat is not revealed. Scum know who the GF is.

To confirm, one of the listed players in the first post is actually a host playing the ferengi?
The ferengi IS one of the players listed.

Is there any way for someone that I did not invite to read what is posted in my architect chat?
The host could not think of a way this would be possible

Did I mega-fuckup when I PMed FM Ferengi that I was a powerful person on this ship?
No, The ferengi account is watched closely by the host and is told what he is allowed to see.

Does the GF have to pay 3 charge (or some other charge) to give mafia a night chat?
Yes, but said the amount he has to pay is in the setup

Will we know who is in the same room as us at the start of the evening?
We will know for all locations but the living quarters

Can I talk with people who aren't in jail but happened to choose the brig as I did?
You can talk with non-jailed persons in the brig

Will I be forced to go to the bridge for the evening because I opted to have an architect chat this evening?
I will technically be in both for RP reasons

Is the GF architect chat also not anonymous.
The GF chat is also no anonymous.

If a non-scum is invited to the GF chat, they would be able to narrow down the GF's identity to a couple of names?
If the GF invites non-scum to the GF chat they will be able to narrow down the GF to the members of the chat.

This is what was listed on my character sheet. These are the correct officers and anyone not listed is not an officer?
There is only 1 set of officers, anyone not listed is not an officer.

Are these triggers stated from the get go? If no triggers are in our character sheet, do we not have any?
The above is correct

Is it possible to have a town janitor?
It is possible to have a town janitor

Are people that I don't invite to my architect chat able to go to the bridge tonight?
Yes but they wont see architect chat.

If people I don't invite can go to the bridge, would there exist people that see me in the bridge and people that see me in the brig?
I must spend the entire night on the bridge for people to see me there. As tonight I am in the brig, people will not see me on the bridge despite us having this conversation there.

The fact that I'll be considered in the Bridge and the Brig tonight. If I don't take any other action, what would a detective see if they followed me?

He would only see that I visited the brig, he would not see the architect chat. (he would see the GFs architect chat)

If I went to the brig, had an architect chat and attacked someone what would a detective see?
He would see me visit the brig and see me visit the person I attacked but not architect chat.

Is this just Roleplaying or am I in danger of providing him with information he can sell in my negotiations with him? Would I be providing him with information he could sell just by telling him I could provide whether or not Spock was an Officer and asking what he'd pay for it?

Can a framer force a person to wear a disguise(not framing)?
Will a disguise change a persons alignment, to sheriff or graveyard?

Is it possible for anyone to appear to be me in day chat (not in graveyard or to det/lookout)?

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:06 PM
Rawr

As encryption is not allowed, we should figure out a method to confirm each other to town in our Last Will.

We should figure out what we're going to do with Spock. I don't think either of you should visit him tonight, he is a lightning rod. Prime target for MM/BG/Framer/BD. I'm content watch him for the time being. Maybe see in which direction he tries to lead town.

I am keeping very detailed logs of everyone's activity and I will post them here. "Red is mafia" and "I don't care" have not even logged in once. "Captain Hindsight" has been viewing the thread very often but has only posted 2 BS posts. I stand behind my lynch of Barbra earlier.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:10 PM
Rawr

More good/bad news the Master(Captain Hindsight) decided to make me his student.
Some questions I asked the FMGM

Can the master be either town or scum?
Yes

What does the master know about me?
He knows you have the "Spy" ability, he does not know you are a Captain, he does not know you are an officer, he does not know you are a Betazoid

Before I was alerted that he was my Master, he was on my short list for scum. I'd not sure whether to trust him.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
Who else are you considering scum at this point?

I'm a human. My only nonstandard power is Sheriff, which costs 4 charges. I have three right now and get three more per day. I'm at full HP(10/10), have $150, and nothing else.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
Rawr

Everyone please state where you are and who is in chat with you. Also state your Race and abilities. I am in the Brig by myself. I choose the Brig in hopes that very few people would choose it. I did not expect no one to choose it.

Please repost everything posted in your location so we have as much info as possible

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 01:17 PM
Used Armor is on sale in Ten Forward. Do you want me to get you some, or wait until something better is available?

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 01:20 PM
I am in Ten Forward, along with the following individuals:

Badassasaurus Rex
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Vonax
Zapp Brannigan

Welcome:
Badassasaurus Rex
Bryan Lewellen
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Vonax
Zapp Brannigan

You all get to talk to each other here, feel free to make other threads if you wish, other players will not be able to see this forum....... at least not unless they pay the Ferengi for a recording.

Welcome to my bar. Now I am a man of business.However I also like transparency and some open communications. So I will listening in and may give an input or two. But for the most part feel free to talk to each other or maybe talk to me about a deal we could make.

HOW DO YOU EARN MORE MONEY?

MY SPONSORS WONT PAY UP IF ITS FOR BEER

YOU LYNCH PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEM. YOU CAN SELL ME INFO (PM FMGM), SELL ME ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE (PM ME), MAKE TRADES (PM ME).

THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE MONEY. ALTHOUGH YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME YOUR STUFF AND MONEY.

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A SHERIFF CHECK

Good evening, gentlemen.

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, the bar is open for business. What can I get for you?

Here is what I have for sale:

Minimum Price
Item
In Stock

Out of Stock
Red Alcohol
Out of Stock

Out of Stock
Blue Alcohol
Out of Stock

$ 25
Green Alcohol

Out of Stock
Brown Alcohol
Out of Stock

$ 15
Sleep dart gun

$ 30
Standard Phaser on stun

$ 20
Used Armour

Of course if you wish to pay more, I might show favoritism if I run out. (Items sold during the evening will get priority over night)
To place a bid on an item, PM me, FM Ferengi as well as FM Game Master and tell me what you want to buy and how much you are paying. If you want more information on the item, talk with me here and maybe we can make a deal.

Of course, I'm interested in buying your items as well as information. For Items, negotiate with the Ferengi directly, for information, only discuss with the FMGM since he will approve or not approve of what you wish to sell.

THE GREEN ALCOHOL TAKES AWAY 2 CHARGES

THIS IS BULLSHIT

GOD D*MNIT I JUST LOST A SPONSOR

Ayo whaddup. That's all I want to say for now.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Rawr

I consider Barbara Streisand my biggest scum target (bigger than spock) which is why I voted her. The fact that she was trying to appear towny by pushing us to start declaring lynch targets while voting someone who wouldn't be affected by the pressure in the slightest is a big red flag.

Captain Hindsight drew my suspicious because he is in the upper 50 percentile of people who are keeping track of this game but has posted complete shit.

Spock I believe is a scum, very likely MM/Vet that wants to attract town. I believe there is a small chance he is town and trying to do the same thing as a town MM/Vet but he's likely going to draw docs too. I had originally asked FM Ferengi how much it would cost to sher check Spock but once I learned his checks were also effected by framers I decided against it. He was going to charge me $150, or $50 + my role.

I need more time to analyze others

I'm tempted to try and buy a sher check on Hindsight tonight. I'd really like to know as soon as possible what alignment he is.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 01:32 PM
For the future, I'm going to try and keep up the act of being from the wrong ship since I think it might throw suspicion off me.

I can check whoever you want later.

What conditions do you want for me to have word associations?

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 01:36 PM
Rawr

I'm not sure yet. For now it would be good to have something to signal us that your target was not suspicious or scum.

Also, don't buy the used armor. Looks like a waste of money to me.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 02:03 PM
How obnoxious and obvious do you want the word associations?

If you want them to at least fit, any mention of SHIELDS will mean they're town, and mentioning the WEAPONS will mean they're scum.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 02:10 PM
Rawr

Fitting would be good, you could even make it more generic and have it something offensive/defensing. We wont be able to meet every night, so you should probably set up a word for each individual player. Also, if for some reason you really need X amount of charge you could think of a code word and have that number of charges you need in the same post.

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 02:13 PM
'cough' As Bosco has learned... some areas are empty, like the brig...... You might be able to stage a meeting for free if you find the right place and time...

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Rawr

More questions answered by FMGM
Is this just Roleplaying or am I in danger of providing him with information he can sell in my negotiations with him? Would I be providing him with information he could sell just by telling him I could provide whether or not Spock was an Officer and asking what he'd pay for it?
This is why I now have all information trading going through me directly, so that he can't leak any information that he wasn't suppose to.

Can a framer force a person to wear a disguise(not framing)?
Yes, if he gives the disguise with his framer ability, the person does not have a choice... If he gives it out by using the "trade" ability, then the person can choose to wear it or not. This is explained better to those who have the framer ability.

Will a disguise change a persons alignment, to sheriff or graveyard?
No, disguises don't affect sheriffs or graveyard.

Am I allowed to copy and paste all answered questions in this thread to my architect chat?
Since its mostly FAQ, I don't mind as much.

Is it possible for anyone to appear to be me in day chat (not in graveyard or to det/lookout)?
No

When the master gives me an action to do, do I know the action or the target?
Yes, you will know both.

When the master gives me an action to do, does it cost me or him charges?
It costs him.

Other betazoids will hear me if they're in the same room as me or the same room as my target or both?
Same room as you.

Will people in n1 captains chat still have access to what's written there tomorrow? Or do I need to tell them to store all that info off site for when they lose access to the section?
Yes, they will always have access. I'm making it easier on the players / harder on hosts.... since I see everything, it looks like a maze to get to threads I want to read.

Will Captain's Chat close at 9pm est tonight? Or will it remain open for the rest of the night phase?
End of night phase.

If I let the Ferengi purchase my role info from me, would he learn that I'm captain as well or just the spy part.
Depends what you sell him...

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 02:39 PM
Code words: Requesting "Coolant" in liters will be my code for, "I need charge." But since I get three charge and it only costs 4 to use my ability, I should hopefully be ok for a while.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 02:47 PM
Rawr

If Bobba's ability sucks and I give you all 10 change tomorrow. You could sher check 4 people on night 2. Which I'm tempted to do because the longer a framer is in the game, the more people he can permanently make to appear scum

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 02:56 PM
hmm... I was hoping that you would spread them out to more people........ maybe I should impose a maximum per person.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 03:04 PM
I can also check during the day, I think, if you REALLY need someone checked now.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 03:07 PM
hmm... I was hoping that you would spread them out to more people........ maybe I should impose a maximum per person.

Rawr

This was more of a 1 night thing. To get as many sheriffings as possible before the framer makes it too unreliable

Speaking of spreading it around, I was hoping one of the two officers here would propose a plan where the Captain could communicate with the town anonymously by giving X points to specific people if the captain felt one way or another

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Captain Role Amendment:

I've decided that the Captain can only give out 3 charges to any single person, this should keep my intended game balance the way I made it.

You can discuss who should get them.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 03:15 PM
Badassasaurus Rex Rrraaa
Barack Brobama Aaaaaah
Barbra Streisand woof
Bastian Schweinsteiger <poooooot>
Bobba Fett Nomnom
Bosco Mmurr
Braum <sniff>
Bryan Lewellen Snarzizel
Captain Hindsight Gaoooo
CatGal6000 Beaar
Clement Growl
Commander Feralis Rawwr
Commander Spock Omnomnom
Ferengi Snarl
I dont care Guo
Jolly Man Mwrrru
Kytra Yarr
Red is mafia <poot>
Sebastian Aaarr
The Great and Mighty PoD Marr
Tim Howard Mmeuaaa
Town of Salem Row
Vonax Bear
Vrih Riuurren Powa
Zapp Brannigan Raa

Attack Murr
EM Heal Grrrraaawr
Doctor1 Guoo
Doctor2 Aaahhh
Doctor3 Moo
Coroner1 Arr
Coroner2 Aroo
Ingest Aarrrrr
Det Ruru
lookout Gaaoooo
sher Rowr
jailer1 Yaoo
jailer2 <belch>
jailer3 <glare>
lawyer1 Grrrr
lawyer2 Rowal
roleblock Rrrraaa
drug dealer Rowwrrr
poisoner Rwaaaa
janitor Guuo
witch Gao
amnesiac Rrrrrrr
wizard <snease>
framer1 Mmmmrrrrrrr
framer2 Raor
framer3 <yawn>
spy Grunt
journalist RoR
busdriver Brum
blacksmith1 Gnaw
blacksmith2 Rrroooo
bs3 <snore>
bs4 Graaaa
bs5 Gurrhr
bs6 Rawr
bs7 Meow
bodyguard Raawr
vig Mrrrgggglll
vet1 Pffffttt
vet3 Nom
mass murd Beer
arson1 Grr
arson2 Ruuu

Did nothing Roar
positive result Rooar
negative result Roaar

Rawr

More on syntax after the gym

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 22nd, 2014, 03:33 PM
You might also want to have a code for locations.

FM Bobba Fett
July 22nd, 2014, 07:30 PM
*places hand on blaster*

*throws 1.5 credits on the ground, picks up 1*

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Rrrraaa

Any thoughts on whether I should announce myself as a student tomorrow? I don't think it makes me a target.

Does it cost the Master anything to get a new student after the first dies?

I could just pretend to be a conduit of the master.

FM Bobba Fett
July 22nd, 2014, 07:36 PM
Rrrraaa

*nods*

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
Rrrraaa

The cost is the same as the first. Need new study books that haven't been written in.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 12:02 AM
The Ferengi has just placed bounties on Badassaurus Rex ($50/person) and I Don't Care($25/person).

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:22 AM
Bryan, I am attempting to make a deal with the Ferengi to get the sheriff check on Captain Hindsight by start of day 2 for $150. While the Ferengi leads me to believe I can do this, the FMGM leads me to believe I cannot. I've sent a PM to them both to straighten this out. If only you can negotiate with the Ferengi and he is able to sell you the sher check on captain hindsight by start of day 2 for $150 would you be willing to do it?

What is the charge cost to choose a student?

Bobba Fett, please tell us you race, abilities and where you are tonight. Are you in a location with other people? Can you please transcribe what everyone is posting if you are?

Am I able to sell the Ferengi a recording of the Brig chat? How much can I sell the knowledge that I have the ability to Spy to the Ferengi for?

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 03:24 AM
If I need to, I'm willing to. I was hoping to buy a medkit or armor later, but I suppose I could always sell back my results I get from being Sheriff to him for money.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:29 AM
rar

I just got a response from the FMGM. He said the Ferengi would be able to sell it to me at the earliest of start of Evening 2/Night 2. At this point I'm willing to wait on your ability to do it.

Also, the FMGM confirmed that I was not supposed to be negotiating with the Ferengi. So any and all deals would have to be though you.

Can a sheriff use his charge ability only at night or can he use it during the day if he has the charge?

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 03:35 AM
My rolecard says "Anytime" I'm in the same room, or from Living quarters. So I think that includes during the day.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:38 AM
zip

Because of the restriction on the max I can give on charges I will definitely be giving 3 charges to Byran and 3 to bobba fett. That still leaves 4 charges that I need to give to someone else.

Do I need to distribute all 10 charges simultaneously, or can I give 3 charges to someone at the start of the day. Then give 3 to someone else later in the day?

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:45 AM
My rolecard says "Anytime" I'm in the same room, or from Living quarters. So I think that includes during the day.

I can only give out charges during the day. I will give you 3 tomorrow. Please check Captain Hindsight as soon as you can. If you're intending to keep to the shields/weapons code please use it when you find it. If you intend to use a more general offensive/defensive word please say so.

You should have the charges for 2 sheriff checks tomorrow if I send you 3 charges. I don't want to tell you how to use all of your night actions but we might want to know "I don't care"'s alignment. I find it extremely likely that he will be the lynch target tomorrow. Without knowing his alignment I might be slightly against lynching him but I wouldn't fight it too hard. If you checked him and he came up clean. I'd fight it pretty hard.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 03:52 AM
I'll see what I can do; I plan to post a more detailed cypher before end of the night phase. I'll check hindsight as soon as I can; if I get a positive read and we can't lynch him, I might put a bounty out on him tomorrow night.

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 04:03 AM
zip

As long as all 10 are sent out before I process the actions at the end of the day (when I would add them to whoever is getting them), any remaining I will random.org.

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 04:34 AM
What is the charge cost to choose a student?
As with any other role, only Masters have that information.

Am I able to sell the Ferengi a recording of the Brig chat? How much can I sell the knowledge that I have the ability to Spy to the Ferengi for?

I would say yes.
Prices would have to be negotiated with him during the evening or night.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 04:56 AM
Is "10 Forward Evening" and "10 forward night" considered 2 different locations?

Also, looks like the plan of communicating with giving out charges during the day is a bust since all charges are doled out simultaneously at the start of the evening. Similarly you wouldn't learn of "I don't care's" alignment until after the bounty day on him is over at which point it wont be important any longer.

So one important question is where to send the last 4 charges.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 05:53 AM
Gaoo

My general strat for tomorrow is to try and give Spock a false sense of Authority. I want to see what he does with it.

If I intend to have him outed as a non-officer because he is taking that Authority too far, I will start a post with "Rar".

If I were to become a lynch target I think I would claim to be an Officer and ask Spock to confirm me. If Spock was leading the train, I would let it go for a little longer without revealing and when I do ask Spock for confirmation to add that this was a good reaction test to see who would join on my train and for what reasons.

If Spock were to refuse to confirm me as an Officer I would add that my recent actions were a reaction test. But I was testing Spock. I am an officer but Spock is not.

I am unsure whether or not I would reveal Spock to be a non-officer if he "confirmed" that I was an officer. Depends on who he shifts the lynch to.

If pressed to prove that I was an officer I would state that the Captain is an officer and he gave all his extra points to the officers. Does anyone want to counter claim me and say they got points last night?(the other officers excepted)

If you become the target of tomorrows lynch you're more than welcome to use this same strategy.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Can Bryan negotiate with FM Ferengi to sell the information of my ability to use Spy(only spy, not captain or officer) or for a recording of the Brig, or the fact that I'm a student tonight?

Can Bryan negotiate, tonight, to sell what feedback he gets at the end of day2 to FM Ferengi?

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 06:58 AM
Rawwwwrr

Can Bryan negotiate with FM Ferengi to sell the information of my ability to use Spy(only spy, not captain or officer) or for a recording of the Brig, or the fact that I'm a student tonight?

Can Bryan negotiate, tonight, to sell what feedback he gets at the end of day2 to FM Ferengi?

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 01:38 PM
Ror

Looks like the FMGM has found a replacement for "I don't care" who has spent 10 minutes reading the thread last night.

He's got an unpleasant surprise waiting for him tomorrow.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Yeah, that'd kinda suck.

FM Bobba Fett
July 23rd, 2014, 03:09 PM
*hands a note*

I'm a klingon vigilante. I appear to be in the bar.
we can claim coms right?

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:17 PM
Rawr

12- COM Names:
One may claim his or her own COM name if desired but may not divulge any info about someone else... Lying about ones self is of course permitted.

Rawr

Are you only in the bar? Bryan appears to be in the bar AND 10 forward.

You'll get 3 charges from me at the end of the day tomorrow, got any ideas on who you want to shoot.
Now that I know we have a vig we can super-charge, maybe we should force Spocks hand tomorrow to be sure of his guilt.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 03:24 PM
He might be in the bar/10 Forward during the Night phase instead of the Evening phase, in which case, great, we have total coverage of 10 Forward tonight.

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 03:26 PM
Rawr

At any time after Day 2, if either of you want instant authority without revealing that you're an officer, you can claim the Captain is a betazoid(which is true) and that he PMed you with instructions.

Bobba if you're not alone in the Bar/10Forward night phase please create a thread and transcribe everything that is said there.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 23rd, 2014, 03:28 PM
If we could take out two scum in one day, that'd be a nice start to the game. It might also get us all dead fast, but at least we'd have a solid town lead.

FM Bobba Fett
July 23rd, 2014, 04:34 PM
He might be in the bar/10 Forward during the Night phase instead of the Evening phase, in which case, great, we have total coverage of 10 Forward tonight.

*nods*

FM Bobba Fett
July 23rd, 2014, 04:35 PM
Rawr

Rawr

*holds up 2*
*points at first hand with other hand*

FM Bosco
July 23rd, 2014, 04:43 PM
Rawr

that appears to be day chat for the bar. Did you PM the FMGM with a location you wished to be during the evening or night?

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 04:56 PM
Is "10 Forward Evening" and "10 forward night" considered 2 different locations?

Same location - different time frames.
Complex explanation of how time works:
There are 3 phases to the day cycle: Day, Evening and Night. I could have separated all 3 to correspond to different times in real time, example: Friday-Monday = Day, Monday-Wednesday = Evening and Wednesday-Friday = Night. But then I thought, since I'm requiring all players to get sleep during one of those phases and he can literally do nothing during that time, why waste his time waiting for a phase to end? So I overlapped both evening and night in real time so that everyone should be able to do something if they followed my instructions about sending me a pm with a location and time... those who didn't are pretty much waiting for day to start stuck in their quarters...... like Bobba Fett, he is in his quarters and cannot see the evening or night chats in the bar. He only sees what was there from the day. However, since he was invited here, his evening/night is more interesting than those who have nothing to do.

After extensive conversations with other players and negociations with the ferengi, I have decided that only information that you have gathered by using your roles can be sold to the Ferengi.. I could foresee too many game breaking situations for most other voluntarily provided information. I'll be making that announcement to general public when day starts... since no one seems to read other threads.
So selling information that you are a spy or a student is a no go.
I will allow anyone to sell recordings of time and locations that that player was personally part of.. in other words, only Bosco could sell the brig recordings since he is the only one there.

He can negotiate a price, but would not make any deals final until he has that information to sell. Ferengi may change his offer at anytime.
Note that Bryan would have to be in 10 forward evening/night 2 to make a deal with his information.

FM Bobba Fett
July 24th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Rawr

*shakes head*
*grabs crotch and satchel of credits*
*shrugs*

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 24th, 2014, 06:19 PM
So since we're running out of night, we need to finalize our plan for tomorrow. As I understand, we're going to let Spock run with his fake authority and see what he does with it.

If we need to, we claim officer.

If we need authority without claiming officer, we claim the Captain is a Betazoid and gave us orders.

Both of us will receive three charges, and I will check Captain Hindsight as soon as able, and one other target tomorrow night.

Anything I'm missing?

FM Bosco
July 24th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Typeing up some last minute reads on players based on their activity.

FM Bryan Lewellen
July 24th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Otherwise is the plan pretty much correct?