PDA

View Full Version : Content I intend to post in first architect chat.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 10:28 AM
Welcome fellow officers. Good news! I'm the Captain. Lets figure out which of you two can make the most of the 10 points I can distribute. Day 2 is the first opportunity that I will have to distribute points, I could not do it day 1. I don't think anyone else knows this and it's a point of knowledge disparity that we may be able to exploit.

Bad News! I'm a Betazoid, which I think might be the worst race to be as the Captain.

I activated my invulnerability tonight. I intend to use it on cooldown. So that means every odd numbered night I will be invulnerable.

As of this message I have 2 charge and gain 3 per night. I can invite the two of you to an architect chat tomorrow as well but I would prefer to save the 3 charge that it costs me.

I'd like both of you to set up a word association for emergency communication. I will be posting mine shorty.

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 10:47 AM
I am going to paraphrase(we are not allowed to directly quote) all of the questions I asked the FMGM in my personal log.

Am I able to put off assigning those 10 charges until I meet with the people in my architect chat this evening?
Charges must be allocated during the day and you can not assign those charges until day 2

Are posts in architect chat anonymous?
posts in arch chat is not anonymous, anyone you invite will know one of the members is the captain

Is the godfather architect chat meant to be indistinguishable from my architect chat?
Captain architect chat takes place on the bridge and GF arch chat takes place in someones quarters. Players will be told ahead of time which chat they were invited to

Is the host of the chat revealed?
The host of the chat is not revealed. Scum know who the GF is.

To confirm, one of the listed players in the first post is actually a host playing the ferengi?
The ferengi IS one of the players listed.

Is there any way for someone that I did not invite to read what is posted in my architect chat?
The host could not think of a way this would be possible

Did I mega-fuckup when I PMed FM Ferengi that I was a powerful person on this ship?
No, The ferengi account is watched closely by the host and is told what he is allowed to see.

Does the GF have to pay 3 charge (or some other charge) to give mafia a night chat?
Yes, but said the amount he has to pay is in the setup

Will we know who is in the same room as us at the start of the evening?
We will know for all locations but the living quarters

Can I talk with people who aren't in jail but happened to choose the brig as I did?
You can talk with non-jailed persons in the brig

Will I be forced to go to the bridge for the evening because I opted to have an architect chat this evening?
I will technically be in both for RP reasons

Is the GF architect chat also not anonymous.
The GF chat is also no anonymous.

If a non-scum is invited to the GF chat, they would be able to narrow down the GF's identity to a couple of names?
If the GF invites non-scum to the GF chat they will be able to narrow down the GF to the members of the chat.

Special Role: Officer
Officer names: (Officers are town)
Bosco
Bryan Lewellen
Bobba Fett
This is what was listed on my character sheet. These are the correct officers and anyone not listed is not an officer?
There is only 1 set of officers, anyone not listed is not an officer.

Some abilities can be learned and improved during the game by certain triggers (triggers will be mentioned with the ability in the role cards - the same ability may have different triggers for different players)
Are these triggers stated from the get go? If no triggers are in our character sheet, do we not have any?
The above is correct

Is it possible to have a town janitor?
It is possible to have a town janitor

Are people that I don't invite to my architect chat able to go to the bridge tonight?
Yes but they wont see architect chat.

If people I don't invite can go to the bridge, would there exist people that see me in the bridge and people that see me in the brig?
I must spend the entire night on the bridge for people to see me there. As tonight I am in the brig, people will not see me on the bridge despite us having this conversation there.

The fact that I'll be considered in the Bridge and the Brig tonight. If I don't take any other action, what would a detective see if they followed me?

He would only see that I visited the brig, he would not see the architect chat. (he would see the GFs architect chat)

If I went to the brig, had an architect chat and attacked someone what would a detective see?
He would see me visit the brig and see me visit the person I attacked but not architect chat.

Third, I assume you are saying you are a sheriff/jailer. I do not fear that, however I am willing to give you the info on who I sell them to, for the right price.
Is this just Roleplaying or am I in danger of providing him with information he can sell in my negotiations with him? Would I be providing him with information he could sell just by telling him I could provide whether or not Spock was an Officer and asking what he'd pay for it?

Can a framer force a person to wear a disguise(not framing)?
Will a disguise change a persons alignment, to sheriff or graveyard?

Is it possible for anyone to appear to be me in day chat (not in graveyard or to det/lookout)?

FM Bosco
July 22nd, 2014, 10:57 AM
As encryption is not allowed, we should figure out a method to confirm each other to town in our Last Will.

We should figure out what we're going to do with Spock. I don't think either of you should visit him tonight, he is a lightning rod. Prime target for MM/BG/Framer/BD. I'm content watch him for the time being. Maybe see in which direction he tries to lead town.

I am keeping very detailed logs of everyone's activity and I will post them here. "Red is mafia" and "I don't care" have not even logged in once. "Captain Hindsight" has been viewing the thread very often but has only posted 2 BS posts. I stand behind my lynch of Barbra earlier.