PDA

View Full Version : Those in the bar tonight

Forum Mafia GM
July 22nd, 2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome Barack Brobama...

you seem to be alone with the bartender tonight. Enjoy.

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the bar. Seeing how it is me and you. I think we can talk a little more openly. Now I am a man of business as you know. I was wondering if there is anything that you would like to ask of me?

While my goal is to make money. There is nothing more then a little bit of mayhem or insiders knowledge. So lets cut to the chase. What would you like to talk about?

FM Barack Brobama
July 22nd, 2014, 02:48 PM
Hello Ferengi,

I'm going to cut too the chase, I need you.

If you reveal your player name I will ensure that you will be able to make the most money possible and survive.

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 04:24 PM
Well, that was straight to the point. However I am not just going to out who I am in day thread. I already have many means of making money.

I am willing to give it to you, but the question is, what do i get in return? I can probably survive all on my own good enough. What benefits do I get from telling you?

Maybe if you could give me some nice juicy info I'm willing to trade off.

FM Barack Brobama
July 22nd, 2014, 04:28 PM
One thing I do have is information.

What kind of information are you looking for?

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 04:32 PM
One thing I do have is information.

What kind of information are you looking for?

Any and all information is good information. I will be checking in and out so my posting my be a little spotty.

So let me ask, what kind of information do you have and what are you willing to part with it

FM Barack Brobama
July 22nd, 2014, 04:49 PM
I have information regarding a Master.

I have more information that shall be received tonight (game time)

FM Barack Brobama
July 22nd, 2014, 05:24 PM
I shall be back tomarrow for more discussion.

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 05:27 PM
I have information regarding a Master.

I have more information that shall be received tonight (game time)

Well that is quite the information. So I am assuming you have a master?

If so this is quite an interesting feast. I do have an idea to message you though day thread. I would like to remain unknown in day thread personally. But if we can set up some communication. I am willing to cooperate with you.

Very well. I may make a few posts in here regarding thoughts and whatnot.

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 05:37 PM
I will disclose this, I am in a chat with many others as well (the evening). I have informed them I am in another room with a player (not who). I am willing to have some cross-chat to have a line of communications with players. So if someone has this log or the other. They can get small excerpts form both.

FM Ferengi
July 22nd, 2014, 08:30 PM
Regarding some things asked by other players.

As already said, I will have logs of this and be able to sell them out. However I also have the power to destroy these logs so nobody gets them.

I only have wiretaps in bar only and I can not send them anywhere else.

Other is somewhat common knowledge type thing.

Btw, does any of these name have an interest to you?

Badassasaurus Rex
Bryan Lewellen
Commander Feralis
Commander Spock
Vonax
Zapp Brannigan

These are the players in the other room. They are still unaware of you. However due to you being alone I'm willing to give this little tidbit. Maybe I can talk to them about things you would like to give them and vice versa.

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 04:18 AM
I will disclose this, I am in a chat with many others as well (the evening). I have informed them I am in another room with a player (not who). I am willing to have some cross-chat to have a line of communications with players. So if someone has this log or the other. They can get small excerpts form both.

"Cough" you shall not time travel... Please do not share information from this chat in the evening chat since time wise, you would be unaware of said info during that time period.

However, I don't mind you sharing info from the evening into the night chat.

So far, I do not see any violating posts.... just a warning.

FM Ferengi
July 23rd, 2014, 03:52 PM
In the case what FMGM has warned me about. I will make a very special deal with you. I have a major plan to allow myself to be known in day chat. I am going to use me and hopefully you to act as a spokesperson for me. While I could just talk under this account. I want to have some fun with it.

The way I will signal you that it is me is by mentioning something in this chat. Most likely about the master existing. I am going to talk to FMGM regarding some things and see how it works out. If things don't work I will use you to be a spokesperson for me and try to set up lines of communications.

FM Ferengi
July 23rd, 2014, 03:56 PM
Ok, I just spoke with FMGM. I am going to be the first spokesperson. You will figure out who I am quickly. I would like you to keep quiet at first. I am going to try to get linked with the leaders and set up a line of communications. I will have certain things I will be saying maybe here and in day chat that you will understand.

If I can get this setup I may be able to set up secret communications with people and have me completely unknown and speak at day.

FM Ferengi
July 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Furthermore, I will have you speak up if needed. I will signal it with something along the lines of "I would like the second person to speak up" or so.

FM Barack Brobama
July 24th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Aight.

Also those names have no interest to me.

Also, by reveal I just meant like to me only.

FM Barack Brobama
July 24th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Can you make some red alcohol for me during day?

FM Barack Brobama
July 24th, 2014, 05:29 PM
I must say those bounties do interest me. Particularly the one on PoD

FM Ferengi
July 24th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Aight.

Also those names have no interest to me.

Also, by reveal I just meant like to me only.

Well, I was hoping to "reveal" and get into the quarters of the 2 caption and set up communications relays and give out their identities, for a nice fee.

I do have several other ideas as well regarding this. I need to work it out. But if we don't have time to finalize we can just wing it.

Rex is already wanting my head...

Can you make some red alcohol for me during day?

Sure I plan on making one of each. However I don't know if you will have enough when I set it or that someone will outbid you. However you could always trade the master info for the red.

I must say those bounties do interest me. Particularly the one on PoD

Some of it is to get a cash flow on other players. The POD one is for lolz pretty much.

Do you have a bounty you want to put out?

FM Barack Brobama
July 24th, 2014, 05:45 PM
No bounty I want to put out currently.

I must depart.

Our business shall continue later.

FM Ferengi
July 24th, 2014, 05:47 PM
No bounty I want to put out currently.

I must depart.

Our business shall continue later.

Very well. I will continue to talk to evening and if anything of interest comes up I will inform you.