Learn Random Role
Sheriff
Spy
Detective
Lookout
Investigator
Lawyer
Corner

Each on varies by price. If you have interest in one of these, PM me about making a potential deal.

FM Zapp Brannigan
July 21st, 2014, 10:58 PM
There are a lot of ways "learn random role" could be interpreted... Does it mean you learn the role of a random player? Does it mean that you learn how to use a random role ability? (ie. perhaps you learn how to bus drive and we can then pay you to swap people around). Do you simply learn the identity of a random role in the game? In most games it would just be "doctor" or sheriff" but in this game I guess it would be: Romulan doctor that can also blacksmith and lawyer or something. You get the idea.

FM Ferengi
July 21st, 2014, 11:10 PM
There are a lot of ways "learn random role" could be interpreted... Does it mean you learn the role of a random player? Does it mean that you learn how to use a random role ability? (ie. perhaps you learn how to bus drive and we can then pay you to swap people around). Do you simply learn the identity of a random role in the game? In most games it would just be "doctor" or sheriff" but in this game I guess it would be: Romulan doctor that can also blacksmith and lawyer or something. You get the idea.

​Allow me to clarify then, I learn a role that exist in the game. If the role gets updated by any means I get that info as well. Check the Betazoid rolecard.

2c: Learn the type of a random role on the role list (all abilities will update with that role)

​It is basically carbon copy of that.

Furthermore, I am also willing to do actions not only for just money, but info as well.