PDA

View Full Version : Instructions

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 05:32 PM
First page of the manual says to have fun. This forum contains information on Borg'd accounts.

In this forum you will find any Borg'd accounts.

For each account will have a thread containing the following information (made up if no activity, guessed if real activity)

Basic meta (e.g aggressive/passive, cursing/soft, etc)
What times they are usually online (If outside of that window fake insomnia or a lunch break or something)
General strategy (lead,sheep,lurk,etc)
Information known to that player (It is usually less than what the Borg as a whole know! Be careful!)
If town, who they "think" scum is.
Who made up the information (if applicable in case you have questions)

This information can all change depending upon what happens in the game. It is my suggestion you find one you are interested and work your way from the end of the thread to the start to get the history. Also make sure to check what the Borg know and group chat so you follow strategy. I know it can seem like a lot but once you read it once you are set!

Then you should be all set if the account is offline. If Posting addict MathBlade is on the account just post in somewhere that you'd like a turn and I will log off so we don't squash each other.

Also if the strategy for an account should change feel free to just post the new strategy as you gradually shift to it. Don't worry about asking permission to change a Borg drone's strategy. If anyone disagrees we can talk it out as we play like a confused/conflicted player.

Finally have fun!