PDA

View Full Version : The Manly Club

FM Braum
July 19th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Where notes and questions about the game go on. Only the manliest of men can be in here!

FM Braum
July 20th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Do Last Wills show up upon death or do they not appear, hence why I can post the last will to a day RP?

FM Braum
July 20th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Day 1 Notes- Heavy Troll Day, I don't even know how to read people when no game discussion is going on. Only trolling at the moment.

FM Braum
July 20th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Bosco- If I know his com correctly then he would be more active and talk about a lot of mechanics on day 1. Him trolling for his posts so far leads me to believe he might be scum. Right now though everyone is trolling so I really can't wait for day 2 when stuff happens and real conversations start instead of spamming the computer.

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Do Last Wills show up upon death or do they not appear, hence why I can post the last will to a day RP?

Last wills do not show up upon death... thats what lawyers are for :)

FM Braum
July 20th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Last wills do not show up upon death... thats what lawyers are for :)

Just because this made me wonder

Are roles and alignments revealed upon death?

Also my racial abilities, Can the learn a random role be used during the day?

Just want some clarification since there are some day actions.

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Just because this made me wonder

Are roles and alignments revealed upon death?

Also my racial abilities, Can the learn a random role be used during the day?

Just want some clarification since there are some day actions.

Roles will show up, alignment will be based on what he appears to a sheriff... so if he is framed, he will show up as mafia in the graveyard until a coroner posts his report in a newspaper.

Added the clarification to your race ability to character sheet - (anytime - anywhere) [would be updated at the end of the game day if you use it now]

FM Braum
July 20th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Do you want me to PM you the Learn a Role?

If not I want to use it.

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 10:21 PM
please PM - I'll be looking over all the pms for actions at the end of the day... whereas posts are harder for me to track down in the 50 ish sub-forums that I see... not to mention that if my cohost or I read it, it doesn't show up as a new post later.

FM Braum
July 21st, 2014, 11:24 PM
Heavily debating to sell my soul to the Ferengi to get a sheriff check on someone before framer can influence it.

Need to get a confirmed town to me or a scum caught.

FM Braum
July 25th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Does Lawyer work if the target didn't make a last will. Like will it waste a charge?

Forum Mafia GM
July 25th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Yes... you will simply find out that there was no last will to be found.

FM Braum
July 28th, 2014, 10:08 AM
I've been very distracted this weekend. Sorry for lack of activity.

FM Braum
July 30th, 2014, 04:05 PM
No action tonight. Saving charges.

Forum Mafia GM
July 30th, 2014, 04:48 PM
:)