PDA

View Full Version : Resistance is Futile - - Mathblade's commentary

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Mathblade's thread of Borg assimilation.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 09:00 AM
I am thinking we need to get together a collective strategy as the Borg. First step to unifying our actions as one Borg... Create a stream of consciousness thread (group chat).

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Group chat program initialized and ready for other Borg to continue. We will take over the station when we find our way in.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Bryan L. looks fun to Borg. He questions why the Federation won the war. This Borg Unit questions that as well. That is why the Borg must take this ship for the pride of the Borg.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Now to watch and see who shall fall prey to Borgification.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Yes travel towards the black hole-ish thing over there. It is a Borg cube separate from the Collective and we wish to infiltrate. *robotic laughter fills the room*

I love all these suggestions when the Federation doesn't even know we are here due to advanced cloaking technology of our starship.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 11:01 AM
At the rate this is going this unit will need to recalibrate laughing sensors once every 24 hours. This unit is not complaining about that though.

This unit is also surprised none of the Federation units are taking the opportunity to get Ferengi alcohol. Or maybe they have and that is what is causing the situations here. I never really understood why Federation has things that impede the thought construct. One must always have a clear thought processing during war.

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 04:53 PM
This unit also loves Bad Rex. This unit wishes she could give that player a high five. This unit hopes that Bad Rex continues to post things that make this unit smile.

No real thoughts on any mafia scum yet. There are no indications of rank or culture yet. This unit will continue to observe but hopes other units gain laughter and satisfaction. I am told this game makes humans feel anger and passion. This unit hopes to employ Borg personality devices to change this and be "liked".

MathBlade
July 19th, 2014, 10:38 PM
This unit laughs at the hidden Borg reference that eludes the players. This unit nods in appreciation. Borg do not have souls but each nanoprobe can be considered a "soul" according to some. They shall all join the cube.

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Hahahaha The computer trolling and the trolling back is hilarious.

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 12:56 PM
This unit loves the idea of self justice. It will make our jobs a lot easier. This unit thanks Commander Ventralis and hopes to see his plan through to fruition. Justice for Admiral Janeway hurting some of the Collective.

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Feralis* silly typos.

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 01:11 PM
These Fleshy Bits seem to not know how to prepare for a human invasion. PoD wants to nominate a player that has been standing around the controls to be Captain. This unit will take that advantage. PoD is likely Scum for it or a chat role but meh this unit will take the advantage given to it.

MathBlade
July 20th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Borg invasion*

MathBlade
July 21st, 2014, 11:22 AM
This Borg unit loves the chaos. It will be easier to sneak in undetected. The Collective exists to make everything in order. Proper order. The chaos shows how much they are in need of the Collective.

MathBlade
July 21st, 2014, 12:09 PM
This drone thinks something funny with FM Bosco. Likely will kill FM Bosco for having a post within a post that makes it hard to read on a phone unless Bosco does something.

MathBlade
July 21st, 2014, 05:51 PM
Ugh no lynch is bad :( That is looking like where we are going with less than 24 hours until end of day and most fleshy bits not voting. Stupid fleshy bits not trying to kill other fleshy bits...It makes it harder to infiltrate and make them all Borg.

MathBlade
July 22nd, 2014, 03:31 PM
Barack Brobama you are officially awesome!! :D *virtual hugs from the Borg* fleshy bits make my job easier makes this drone units facial muscles turn upwards.

MathBlade
July 26th, 2014, 07:04 AM
This unit's sleep simulator is broken and only got a few hours. It wishes someone would have voted PoD during that time. It is obvious he only wants the bounty money. And is probably town but who cares :P.

MathBlade
July 26th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Yes yes claim races!! :)

MathBlade
July 26th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Damn it! It was too good to be true. :(

MathBlade
July 26th, 2014, 02:09 PM
C'mon...This unit may be doing more scum hunting than the fleshy bits and this unit doesn't even have an account in which to post with :(

This unit is disappointed in the play of town. They should be trying to lynch or kill or something. This unit wishes fleshy bits to start killing.

MathBlade
July 26th, 2014, 06:52 PM
This unit wonders where everyone went to. This unit likes watching the game.

MathBlade
July 28th, 2014, 05:18 AM
This unit has decided it will likely never be trusted as town again. If this works this much of a hydra is craaaaazy.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 02:47 AM
Alrighty Ferengi baited out and angry and this unit stays calm. Check.

This unit is worried about PoD attempting to kill her or harm her though. This unit thinks it may be possible that people do not buy that she is uninformed but hopes the useless powers claim creates enough WiFoM within fleshy bits to make them worried.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 06:12 AM
I think scum replacing within their own kind is great for us. It gives scum a reason to think replacements/reserves are not the Borg. This should be a boost to Clementine :)

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 09:26 AM
Oh yay lack of plan for scum. Should we cook up our agreeable plan and pitch it? :D you know the one that saves me because I know what scum would always do? *evil grin*

clementine
July 31st, 2014, 09:52 AM
My plan is to use our knowledge of locations to pick off some townies at night.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 10:03 AM
Well we don't have enough charges to pick off a townie. At the start of the next night we will have three charges based on your character sheet and our reality. Unless more accounts Borg or you are the final swipe we'd need more charges.

Currently 1 charge that both of us can use. We gain two after this (assuming I am still alive) based on the 2 charges on your sheet I doubt anyone would expect you to kill. We have to have your account do what others expect.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 10:04 AM
If you meant in general then my bad.

clementine
July 31st, 2014, 10:24 AM
I meant in general. The mafia this game seems oddly passive.

clementine
July 31st, 2014, 10:27 AM
So Mathblade, what would your plan for scum be?

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 10:41 AM
Is it like you to lead? If so you may want to kick hard. If not passive works for us.

My plan is this (rewrite in your own words):

Have scum (besides Jolly) that are not attackers all gather in one place that have three charges. A private place like Sickbay assuming Jolly poisoned someone. You give money to who wants to work with the Ferengi. You and Barack go to the bar.

You will say you are essential to janitor a buss NK and Barack should save his charges for an emergency NK.

They do this every other night. Since most races have decent charge generation it would work.

Of course if powers need to come up then have a scum team have a code word in place so people come to architect chat.

That is how I would do it.

*How we capitalize on this end game
Just be sure my account avoids the massive onslaught. If they buy this plan, ask FM GM if an attack counts as a visit and how many charges you would need to do mass murder with Klingon Blade 4 times in a night. Then we have this information for when the mafia is all out of charges after attacking and you just pwn them all well except Barack who should be at the bar. Who would probably find out you were Borg. But if we kill 4 mafia with only like 8 players left including us who cares.

I am ebil.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 10:45 AM
The only one I see having a problem with it is Vonax. He would think it only would work for a night or two. Then back to powers use.

Forum Mafia GM
July 31st, 2014, 11:42 AM
I meant in general. The mafia this game seems oddly passive.

Tbh I'm expecting n3 to be an onslaught. All the saved up charges being used in attacks to make sure they kill and not wound.

MathBlade
July 31st, 2014, 12:15 PM
Tbh I'm expecting n3 to be an onslaught. All the saved up charges being used in attacks to make sure they kill and not wound.

Do you think the Bar would be a safe place to hide? Or sickbay? Definitely not bridge or living quarters tomorrow lol.