PDA

View Full Version : Wut did I miss?

FM CatGal6000
July 18th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Signups: -1HP, you are suffering from a temporary case of illiteracy!

:(

Forum Mafia GM
July 19th, 2014, 05:20 AM
:(

Some questions that were in the threads of the game. T.T

FM CatGal6000
July 20th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Will I be able to see ability details before night?

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Will I be able to see ability details before night?

Probably, depending on how fast we get them done.

FM CatGal6000
July 23rd, 2014, 01:19 AM
Can I only use an action once per phase?

For example, could I go on alert 3 times, dealing 6 damage to all who target me?

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 03:06 AM
FMGM checks setup for any conflicts... none found.

I'll have to say yes, you can! Since all other actions may be done more than once as long as they have enough charges to do so.

FM CatGal6000
July 23rd, 2014, 03:21 PM
I am unlikely to submit an action since I lack the charges to kill anyone and going on alert just to wound does not seem that productive to me while the only other night action I can take is doublevote, which has limited use from a town perspective especially this early in the game.

Forum Mafia GM
July 23rd, 2014, 04:04 PM
Saving up your charges for later use is what I had in intended for most roles to balance out the lack of the citizen role.
Host shouts: Everyone is a PR! Come play!
Host mutters: everyone is also a citizen! but you shouldn't realize that...

FM CatGal6000
July 23rd, 2014, 10:20 PM
Saving up your charges for later use is what I had in intended for most roles to balance out the lack of the citizen role.
Host shouts: Everyone is a PR! Come play!
Host mutters: everyone is also a citizen! but you shouldn't realize that...

I worry that because most of the town has night abilities, a lot of townies will be content to sit back and hope they can win the game during the night phase. Last day, no one had more then one vote against them and I got a strong sense that attempting to get something started would accomplish nothing.

FM CatGal6000
July 29th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Auckmid's current to kill list

Zapp Brannigan: I take great issue with post #328 of D2

Bosco: I thought that the changes to the voting system would eliminate the vote tally scumtell. He circumnavigated that obstacle somehow. More importantly, he seems to be a good player, so tells like this should be taken seriously

Clement: Fragos always gets mislynched early as town, so the lack of votes against him mean he has grown or he isn't town (disregard if I misread his identity). He does have some scumminess to his posts.

Spock: One of those weird cases where I'm starting to think that he could be town, but not lynching him was stupid and he needs to die.

Jolly Man: Oh so many reasons he needs to go.

FM CatGal6000
August 3rd, 2014, 11:16 PM
Btw, I am submitting no location on purpose because I am leaning towards living quarters again but don't want to have to send multiple PMs if I change my mind at the last minute.