PDA

View Full Version : Role Related Stuff

FM Town of Salem
July 18th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Actions, questions, ect here

FM Town of Salem
July 18th, 2014, 08:35 PM
[10:31:53 PM] ika: can i change them each day or once i set it, its set for entire game?
[10:33:01 PM] yayap: I'll have to say once a day... since I know you'll need to adjust to your market

FM Town of Salem
July 19th, 2014, 05:57 PM
-Obtain items: You get a copy of whatever the blacksmith and doctor make. And you make 3 Alcohols per 24h - you pick what colors.
if mutable doctors/backsmith exist, do i get a vopy from each?
can i wait out making more Alcohols (ie in 48 hrs make 6 Alcohols)
can i drink the Alcohols? (yes legitament question)

-Offer Deal: trade weapons, armor, medical suplies, other items, or information with players for a price set by you. You get an extra 25% on top of the price the player pays for each item sold. Money seems to grow on trees in FM 22.
If i die do i lose the other account (you said you would be making me one for dealing and stuff)
By "trade" can i tade items (ie: Alcohol for Weapon X).
What is "information" classified as are their diffrent teirs of info (ie: low info, good info, high info)
do i get the 25% from the other vendors as well or just me?
Will my other account have "extra" items (i know blackmarket is one)

-Set bounties: if a player is lynched, all players who voted at the end will receive an equal share of the bounty on that player. You pay out the bounties.
I am guessing this is desiginated by you? or do players come and see me and i pay them out?

-(hidden): if killed, another Ferengi will appear 2 days later with a major bounty on those responsible (you will not pay out this bounty)
Is this Feregi controlled by another player?

Forum Mafia GM
July 19th, 2014, 06:21 PM
if mutable doctors/backsmith exist, do i get a vopy from each?
You get a copy of all items made.

can i wait out making more Alcohols (ie in 48 hrs make 6 Alcohols)
Umm.. why? NO trololol! You must make alcohol... but you don't have to sell it right away.

can i drink the Alcohols? (yes legitament question)
Umm... you wouldn't be able to tell what it does since its different for certain races.. and it would be against your win condition... so no. :P

If i die do i lose the other account (you said you would be making me one for dealing and stuff)
No - but it will be temporarily suspended until the next Ferengi appears.

By "trade" can i tade items (ie: Alcohol for Weapon X).
Sure... I'll allow that.

What is "information" classified as are their diffrent teirs of info (ie: low info, good info, high info)
I've decided to give you a bunch of information roles (sheriff, invest, detective, lookout, spy.. etc) you get to decide what to do with the info you gather... I'll balance out how often you get to do actions when I get to editing your role card...

do i get the 25% from the other vendors as well or just me?
Other vendors? Wut? Who is not paying taxes that I don't know of?

Will my other account have "extra" items (i know blackmarket is one)
I'll be handing out special weapons to you from time to time... Your other account is simply so you can talk with clients at night without them knowing that you are Town of Salem

-Set bounties: if a player is lynched, all players who voted at the end will receive an equal share of the bounty on that player. You pay out the bounties.
I am guessing this is desiginated by you? or do players come and see me and i pay them out?
Will be done by me at the end of the day... I reduce your money, and increase theirs in the Character sheets.

-(hidden): if killed, another Ferengi will appear 2 days later with a major bounty on those responsible (you will not pay out this bounty)
Is this Feregi controlled by another player?
>.>
<.<
Nah, you get to control all Ferengi.......... might have some dual players for the second for a bit by either myself or my co-host.

FM Town of Salem
July 19th, 2014, 10:49 PM
[12:38:55 AM] ika: is TOS and the Ferengi account 2 seprate users in regard to feedbacks (ie possesion of BM items?)
[12:39:11 AM] ika: im making more questions and this would answer a good chunk of them
[12:39:43 AM] yayap: same person, all feedback will be sent to the same one
[12:39:51 AM] yayap: until TOS dies
[12:40:12 AM] ika: neat.

can i jailbreak people out? (lets see if i can get myself killed :P)
can i use items that i get from doctors/blacksmith? (mainly antidote if i get poisoned)

investigator: will i show up Ferengi to the investigator?
sherrff: if im caught in possesion of BM items do i lose them?
roleblock: does this also prevent me from trading/deals?
could amesiac lean my skills?
where does me passing out info/items/ect fall in OoO?

im tired too so im heading to sleep

FM Town of Salem
July 20th, 2014, 06:50 PM
can i hypothetically buy from myself (town of salem buys from the mechant account?)

im trying to figure out plans for how to make quick cash ;)

i already have some plans....

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Town of Salem IS the merchant... merchant account is only so you remain anonymous. so NO.

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2014, 07:00 PM
can i jailbreak people out? (lets see if i can get myself killed :P)
No - you must be located in the brig to do so.... and you are limited to 10 forward. :P

can i use items that i get from doctors/blacksmith? (mainly antidote if i get poisoned)Life preservation items yes... you will even use a vest if you would not have survived without it.. this will be done automatically since I get to adjust your inventory as well as process actions that might kill you.

investigator: will i show up Ferengi to the investigator?
Yes you will.

sherrff: if im caught in possesion of BM items do i lose them?
You are too sneaky to be caught with BM items.. (watch DS9, Quark is always pulling off black market deals under the nose of the constable.)

roleblock: does this also prevent me from trading/deals?
Yep... you would close shop during that time.

could amesiac lean my skills?
No. As they are not class skill but race skills.

where does me passing out info/items/ect fall in OoO?
at 0.1 so all deals go through if you are roleblocked -> roleblock effects would start with day phase.