PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 136: Sherlock Holmes

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gyver
July 5th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Link to setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27641-S-FM-Sherlock-Holmes-%28sign-ups%29

Living Players

1.Ika
2.Vantas
3.Slaol
4.Astrid
5.PowerofDeath
6.Oprz
7.Fatalis
8.Banshis
9.Nick
10.Citrus
11.Nopro
12.SpiritFryer
13.Shadow42Shadow

The night will begin at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=july+6th+9pm+eastern

Day 2 start: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27880-S-FM-Sherlock-Holmes?p=452414&viewfull=1#post452414

Day 3 start: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27880-S-FM-Sherlock-Holmes?p=452815&viewfull=1#post452815

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 06:10 PM
FIRST

I AM FEELING ENERGETIC

#ninjaclaim

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Feels good to be playing Mafia again, it's been a while.

Time to read setup

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:27 PM
I'd talk about the setup, but that's for scums.

Anyways the optimal strategy is for all Amnesiacs to claim today.

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 06:29 PM
I'd talk about the setup, but that's for scums.

Anyways the optimal strategy is for all Amnesiacs to claim today.

dis

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:29 PM
There are no last wills

gay

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Tonight I'll be visiting nobody.

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM
You know what, we should all role claim. There's only 4 possible Town roles, Doctor is almost guaranteed and the scums can't directly kill the important PR's.

I'm the Coroner. As always with mass role claims, last one to claim is scum.

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 06:36 PM
This encourages Amnesiacs to claim, as they are beloved friends and potential Detectives, and forces the scums to have to either fake being a PR or claim Citizen (the latter being the smarter choice). Once they claim Citizen, they'll have to actually do Citizeny stuff like post in the day chat or get rekt. And idk bout you guys but it's always the MM that's an obv scum in the day chat.

42shadow42
July 5th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen.

Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here.

Currently I'm not buying Orpz Coroner claim so for now my vote will sit here.

Orpz

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 07:00 PM
This encourages Amnesiacs to claim, as they are beloved friends and potential Detectives, and forces the scums to have to either fake being a PR or claim Citizen (the latter being the smarter choice). Once they claim Citizen, they'll have to actually do Citizeny stuff like post in the day chat or get rekt. And idk bout you guys but it's always the MM that's an obv scum in the day chat.
Also dis

I claim cit

orpz conf town

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen.

Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here.

Orpz

bad pressure vote
42shadow42 prob MM
[vote]42shadow42[vote]

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 07:01 PM
42shadow42

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 07:10 PM

Orpz

I don't want people to believe it either. No dead bodies on day 1 means I'm fucked in the ass night 1 when the murderers come marching in

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 07:11 PM
wait a second...it's perfect

we lynch someone today to save me. Not Shadow though, I like him thus far

SpiritFryer

ika
July 5th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Sweet game began. The death of everyone will be commencing later.

for now:

orpz

MASS BAN WAGON TIME

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 07:58 PM
gay

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Ok, so 2 things, I agree with Orpz about claiming because of indirect kill mechanics. So I'm just gonna announce that I'm an energetic citizen. Second thing I consider us to be a ridiculously bad situation already. I'm normally opposed to this stuff, but I think a d1 lynch is warranted here. Currently I'm not buying Orpz Coroner claim so for now my vote will sit here. Orpz Likewise. 42shadow42

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Oh, I claim Doctor. Seems like ika refused to claim.

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Sweet game began. The death of everyone will be commencing later.

for now:

orpz

MASS BAN WAGON TIME
mass murderer claim

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 09:40 PM
showering and lurking

ika
July 5th, 2014, 09:43 PM
mass murderer claim

^MM found lynch plox

Fatalis

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 09:44 PM
You can troll but you can't hide ika ika is MM.

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I expect them to play the game they sign up for. Which means actually paying attention to it and investing some time/energy into it. This. Town, please. Do not post for the sake of posting only.

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 09:55 PM
ika

Ika is likely Amnesiac

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 10:00 PM
This. Town, please. Do not post for the sake of posting only.

What was the point of your first post, then?

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Fatalis is Town, can't determine Ika's alignment 100% until everyone else has posted.

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 10:08 PM
What was the point of your first post, then? He voted you who suggested a pro-town idea which will screw over MMs. Excuse given was he doesn't trust your claim, which can always be proven later. Looked like scum who is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 10:10 PM
In this setup, zero reasons for town to WIFOM to protect another town, since MM cannot perform direct kills.

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 10:31 PM
^MM found lynch plox

Fatalis
^MM found lynch plox

ika

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 10:35 PM
lynching amnesiac is actually better than MM
we don't want 3 amnesiac targeting a dead MM in the first night

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 10:38 PM
lynching amnesiac is actually better than MM we don't want 3 amnesiac targeting a dead MM in the first night I am NOT lynching amnesiacs. We can win together with amnesiacs. However, I'm open to lynching amnesiacs who do not want to side with town, eg. ika.

Orpz
July 5th, 2014, 10:54 PM
I am NOT lynching amnesiacs. We can win together with amnesiacs. However, I'm open to lynching amnesiacs who do not want to side with town, eg. ika.

We can't win together with amnesiacs. They have to turn to town before they can win.

I wouldn't worry about 3 Amnesiacs targeting a dead MM the first night. If an MM is dead the first night, that doesn't look too good for the MM's and you wouldn't join them unless you had assurance you'd win.
tl;dr Amnesiac's best choice is Town.

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Is this an attempt to trick amnesiacs or did both of you not read the setup?

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2014, 11:18 PM
I am energy citizen

ika

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Can MM visit dead players to kill off coroners?

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2014, 11:20 PM

Fixed

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 11:20 PM
lynching amnesiac is actually better than MM we don't want 3 amnesiac targeting a dead MM in the first night
Amnesiac - You may visit any player at night. You start with 1 autovest, you lose it if you take a role. If your target is a dead and not a member of town your role will change to mass murderer. If your target is dead and member of town your role will change to a jester. If your target is alive, nothing will happen. Your new role will not be revealed. Amnesiac can visit any player at night. Is it living players only? Does it mean that: 1) Target Amnesiac killed, turn MM. 2) Target town killed, turn Jester.

Citrus
July 5th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Fatalis is Town, can't determine Ika's alignment 100% until everyone else has posted.

determine it now pls

Citrus
July 5th, 2014, 11:44 PM
42shadow42

last time i acted like an imbecile i got n1'ed

leggo!

Fatalis
July 5th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Amnesiac can visit any player at night. Is it living players only? Does it mean that: 1) Target Amnesiac killed, turn MM. 2) Target town killed, turn Jester.

I think its that amnesiac can visit both living/dead, becomes MM if targets dead non town, becomes jester if targets dead town, doesn't become anything if targets living

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 11:53 PM
COLOR="#00FF00"]Requesting day1 extension until all players posted.[/COLOR]

Nick
July 5th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Requesting day1 extension until all players posted.

Orpz
July 6th, 2014, 12:39 AM
PoD most certainly isn't Energy Citizen or MM

powerofdeath
July 6th, 2014, 12:45 AM

what do you mean?

Orpz
July 6th, 2014, 12:48 AM
what do you mean?

your role

Citrus
July 6th, 2014, 01:09 AM

This. Game started without warning, should at least get some sort of confirmation from everyone acknowledging it started

Orpz
July 6th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Everyone hasn't posted yet, but Ika is now a safe lynch.

powerofdeath
July 6th, 2014, 02:42 AM

wow u think im amnesiac?

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Morning.

Since roles are not revealed on death, and there are no last wills, I support the idea of mass role claiming.

I claim Detective.

As for my reads, as you all should know I'm new and suck at reading people, especially on troll day. I'll do my best anyway.

Am I misunderstanding you, or the setup? Or are you mindfqing ppl? Amnesiacs as potential detectives? Meh w/e it's troll day anyway.

I'm going to target Orpz tonight. Or is this just a WIFOM? Or double WIFOM? It would have to be, otherwise I'm stupid to reveal this. Or maybe I won't visit anyone. But why would I not as a Detective? That'd be stupid too. Damn...

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Is there a way to only view posts made by a specific user?

I'll be able to go through everyone in detail if there is. I hope there is.

Also, 5/13 chance to get scum. I support a random lynch today.

ika

L-2, maybe claiming role would help your situation. :)

Gyver
July 6th, 2014, 04:29 AM
I think its that amnesiac can visit both living/dead, becomes MM if targets dead non town, becomes jester if targets dead town, doesn't become anything if targets living

This is correct

Coroner must perform an autopsy at a living players house. MM can not visit dead players.

I have no objection to this. I should've sent out PMs earlier, instead of just replying to the setup thread that the game would start.

Banshis
July 6th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Morning.

Since roles are not revealed on death, and there are no last wills, I support the idea of mass role claiming.

I claim Detective.

As for my reads, as you all should know I'm new and suck at reading people, especially on troll day. I'll do my best anyway.

Am I misunderstanding you, or the setup? Or are you mindfqing ppl? Amnesiacs as potential detectives? Meh w/e it's troll day anyway.

I'm going to target Orpz tonight. Or is this just a WIFOM? Or double WIFOM? It would have to be, otherwise I'm stupid to reveal this. Or maybe I won't visit anyone. But why would I not as a Detective? That'd be stupid too. Damn...

TBH I don't know if I believe there are 2 Detectives as I am a Detective as well.
Also I am on vacation now so during day I won't be able to post, but at night I can get on my computer to post.

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 05:50 AM
TBH I don't know if I believe there are 2 Detectives as I am a Detective as well.
Also I am on vacation now so during day I won't be able to post, but at night I can get on my computer to post.

Why not? I think Detective is a bit overrated in this setup. You can check who your target targeted. But there are no revealed roles or lastwills on death. The only absolute way a Detective can really determine things, I think, is if the target claims to have visited someone else.

So to make things easier for us, and for town, everyone should claim their roles and whom they visited the night prior.

Discuss this idea. And go easy on me if I just suggested utter bullshit. Kthxbai.

Banshis
July 6th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Why not? I think Detective is a bit overrated in this setup. You can check who your target targeted. But there are no revealed roles or lastwills on death. The only absolute way a Detective can really determine things, I think, is if the target claims to have visited someone else.

So to make things easier for us, and for town, everyone should claim their roles and whom they visited the night prior.

Discuss this idea. And go easy on me if I just suggested utter bullshit. Kthxbai.

Well reasoning behind if I don't totally believe 2 detectives is based on coroner and doctor and 3 amnesiacs. Benefit of the doubt for now though.

Fatalis
July 6th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Detectives are terrible in this setup

also there's really no need to lie about your role
it's quite hard for MM to kill the player that he wanted to

that's why there's already tons of votes on ika right now

Fatalis
July 6th, 2014, 06:07 AM
I assume an early lynch ends day?

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Mechanics

Game starts Day with Lynch.
Days are 24 hours long.
Nights are 24 hours long.
Mass Murderers do not share a night chat.
Roles are not revealed on death
Autolynch occurs at 51%.
There are no last wills.

Are roles of lynched people revealed?

The reason behind this question is, if our (Detectives/Coroners) investigations lead to a lynch, and role of lynched person is not revealed, then Town cannot be sure whether we (Detectives/Coroners) were for real or not.

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 06:16 AM
I assume the answer will be no, since if the role was revealed, then Amnesiacs would know what they are going by visiting that dead person.

Unless I am misunderstanding how Amnesiacs work. Which brings me to another question:

Can Amnesiacs only visit players still alive? And then the "if your target is dead" condition triggers if their target dies THAT NIGHT?

There is also the "if your target is alive, nothing happens". This implies that for some reason they do not know whether their target is alive or not? Why would they visit players who are alive and could potentially die, if there are already dead players in the graveyard?

Please clarify on exact Amnesiac mechanics with an example if possible.

Gyver
July 6th, 2014, 06:52 AM
I assume an early lynch ends day?

Yes, early lynch will end the day. Day/Night will still cycle at 9pm eastern.

The reason behind this question is, if our (Detectives/Coroners) investigations lead to a lynch, and role of lynched person is not revealed, then Town cannot be sure whether we (Detectives/Coroners) were for real or not.

Graveyard is not revealed.

I assume the answer will be no, since if the role was revealed, then Amnesiacs would know what they are going by visiting that dead person.

Unless I am misunderstanding how Amnesiacs work. Which brings me to another question:

Can Amnesiacs only visit players still alive? And then the "if your target is dead" condition triggers if their target dies THAT NIGHT?

There is also the "if your target is alive, nothing happens". This implies that for some reason they do not know whether their target is alive or not? Why would they visit players who are alive and could potentially die, if there are already dead players in the graveyard?

Please clarify on exact Amnesiac mechanics with an example if possible.

Amnesiacs can visit living or dead players. If an amnesiac visits a living player, nothing will happen even if their target dies that night.

Fatalis
July 6th, 2014, 06:53 AM

what happens if you lynch people? they die

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 07:23 AM
I propose that we lynch claimed Jesters.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Please be reminded that day1 is not troll day. Only scums say that to kill discussion. We have 2 days (day1 and day2) to lynch amnesiacs who plan to be anti-town, before they turn into jesters.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 07:50 AM
why am i not dead yet?

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 08:04 AM
what happens if you lynch people? they die

Fatalis pls. Clarifying things only hurts scum :P

Please be reminded that day1 is not troll day. Only scums say that to kill discussion. We have 2 days (day1 and day2) to lynch amnesiacs who plan to be anti-town, before they turn into jesters.

I got the impression that people were trolling, and since I've seen the term "troll day" in use before (in other games), I decided to use it here. Please excuse my excessive ignorance. I will do my utmost best to not repeat such blasphemy again.

Back to topic, Ika is L-2 and still refuses to co-operate. I don't know what to think of that. I am not unvoting.

nopro
July 6th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Hello!

This is my first FM. Detective here. hf

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 08:11 AM
MM need to survive to win?

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Hello!

This is my first FM. Detective here. hf

Third Detective claim. Le plot thickenz.

Ika you seem to be confident you won't get hammered.

I am not scared of hammering you.

I said I wouldn't unvote. Consider this vote to be still there, I will recast it at L-1 to hammer.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Back to topic, Ika is L-2 and still refuses to co-operate. I don't know what to think of that. I am not unvoting.

Its more of the fact that its pointless to argue against orpz or anyone who is voting me.

I make a vote, Nick counter vote, Orps follows and makes more reasoning, everyone else sheeps.

There not much to be said afterwards and there is no point in me arguing with them.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Ika you seem to be confident you won't get hammered.

I am not scared of hammering you.

I said I wouldn't unvote. Consider this vote to be still there, I will recast it at L-1 to hammer.

When did i say that? If you think i mean that then you are wrong, i fully expext a lynch to happen on me, heck if this site could take self voting i would hammer myself

Vantas
July 6th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Yo guys I'm here.
Lemme read back.

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 08:23 AM
When did i say that? If you think i mean that then you are wrong, i fully expext a lynch to happen on me, heck if this site could take self voting i would hammer myself

Why are you so enraged that you were the d1 target? You are acting like Nick and Orpz are gods and their word is law. At least try to discourage us from voting you. -_-

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Its more of the fact that its pointless to argue against orpz or anyone who is voting me. I make a vote, Nick counter vote, Orps follows and makes more reasoning, everyone else sheeps. There not much to be said afterwards and there is no point in me arguing with them. Stop sulking like a baby to try to appeal to emotions, you uncooperative ****.

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Its more of the fact that its pointless to argue against orpz or anyone who is voting me.

I make a vote, Nick counter vote, Orps follows and makes more reasoning, everyone else sheeps.

There not much to be said afterwards and there is no point in me arguing with them.

You can troll but you can't hide ika ika is MM.

ika

Ika is likely Amnesiac

Sorry ika, you were actually right. This is undeniable proof that you're scum. There is NO WAY you can get out of this one. Not a chance.

ika

Vantas
July 6th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure how comfortable I feel with so many dupes, but I'm Doctor. I think my actions show that I agree with the Mass RC though.

Honestly, I think ika is scummy as fuck. Blatantly ignoring the mass RC idea and trolling D1 when the rest of us are actually trying to be serious I believe warrants a lynch vote. Before that though, has everyone posted (besides Astrid, cause pretty sure he's not coming)? The extension to day was to make sure everyone posted...

I've been talking to Astrid over the past couple of days, and he's apparently having a hard time accessing SC2.

[7/5/2014 9:01:40 AM] ♥Aralia♥: Kat, I can't access SC2 Mafia
[7/5/2014 9:02:04 AM] ♥Aralia♥: Probs doesn't work in Australia

Use that information as you see fit.

Vantas
July 6th, 2014, 08:38 AM
3.Slaol
4.Astrid

Only two who haven't posted yet.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Use proxy. I'm blocked too.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Why are you so enraged that you were the d1 target? You are acting like Nick and Orpz are gods and their word is law. At least try to discourage us from voting you. -_-

No im not enrgade if you want to see my rage go see fm 18. As for the latter, they are much higher skilled then me so yes, their words are law BMPOV.

Stop sulking like a baby to try to appeal to emotions, you uncooperative ****.

How? cry like a baby and plead to not be lynched? no. I rather be lynched day 1 then at endgame for silly reasons. I tried to poin out a possible MM and i get shit apoun. So no.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Sorry ika, you were actually right. This is undeniable proof that you're scum. There is NO WAY you can get out of this one. Not a chance.

ika

Now you understand....

3.Slaol
4.Astrid

Only two who haven't posted yet.

Slaol might be scum for lack of activity. But i'll prob get ignored so point moot.

@vatness: then vote me

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 08:44 AM
No im not enrgade if you want to see my rage go see fm 18. As for the latter, they are much higher skilled then me so yes, their words are law BMPOV.

Orpz

I am defying one whose word is law. I am doomed to hell for sure now. This is my first FM game and I dare vote someone who has been playing for god knows how long? Oh wait he is god... fml.

PS: I am still going to hammer if it comes to it.

PPS: I doubt you really feel like what you are trying to show us. My hammer will fall heavily upon your soul.

Vantas
July 6th, 2014, 08:50 AM
@Spirit can you explain the vote? I'm not really sure if I get why... :v

@ika I'd like to give a little more time for Slaol to post, then yes I'll vote you. I know that my vote is basically L-1, so we have to make sure everything's put in order before the lynch occurs cause there's no discussion after that.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 08:50 AM
No im not enrgade if you want to see my rage go see fm 18. As for the latter, they are much higher skilled then me so yes, their words are law BMPOV. Nonsense. If you think that our words are law then you would have claimed immediately. But no... you trolled, you complained, you sulked, you acted victim, anything but roleclaim. You are a decent enough player to know that roleclaiming is best for town.

42shadow42
July 6th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Ika seems to have confessed as scum i am more than happy to hammer him.

Vantas
July 6th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Oh wait my bad - one less vote on ika than I thought.

ika

Slaolamander
July 6th, 2014, 08:53 AM
If host could send Slaol my role on this account so I could have that that'd be swell. I'm on this to avoid ACP at Yayap's request.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I propose that we lynch claimed Jesters. Everyone please comment on this.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Orpz

I am defying one whose word is law. I am doomed to hell for sure now. This is my first FM game and I dare vote someone who has been playing for god knows how long? Oh wait he is god... fml.
This is your first fm go at your own pace. I had the same troubles when i started as well. The fact you are sheeping somone you belive is perfectly normal for a first game.

PS: I am still going to hammer if it comes to it.
thats fine

PPS: I doubt you really feel like what you are trying to show us. My hammer will fall heavily upon your soul.
It wont, im used to this, as i stated earlier, i rather be lynched day 1 then late game

Let me ask you a serious question though: there have been 3 detecive claims, you say you dont believe one of them, do you think one of them is MM? If so who do you think it is?

@vat: whatever im gonna go afk unless if someone wants me

@nick: no i dont, i rather not play a mass rolecall game and then just try to find whos action is wrong, its annoying and basicly defeats the purpous of the game. Technacly every game could be broken by a mere mass role call but again, defeats that game and just becomes a game of "find whos action doesnt work"

I already stated who voted me for what reasons, if you have nothing to add then theres noting im gonna have to say.

As for the "word are law" i mean more on the fact of who is scum and who is town, ideas are an entirely diffrent thing. Just b/c you suggest some shit idea doesnt mean that has to be law. If i find an idea to be shit im goonna screw it and not do it.

@shadow, just vote me i rather have the new player hammer me

ika
July 6th, 2014, 08:57 AM
If this was a game of open role setup (like witchhunt) then i would be more then happy to do it b/c 4 of the claimed roles are scum.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 09:02 AM
@nick: no i dont, i rather not play a mass rolecall game and then just try to find whos action is wrong, its annoying and basicly defeats the purpous of the game. Technacly every game could be broken by a mere mass role call but again, defeats that game and just becomes a game of "find whos action doesnt work" (1) If a game could be broken by a mass role call, it's the host's incompetence for making a shitty setup. (2) The idea of having different roles is to "find who's action doesn't work". Are you arguing that as a Sheriff you will not visit anyone at night because "its annoying and basically defeats the purpose of the game"?

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 09:05 AM
@Spirit can you explain the vote? I'm not really sure if I get why... :v

I'm trying to show him how childish I think his sulkiness is.

Ika seems to have confessed as scum i am more than happy to hammer him.

ika
It's all yours

It wont, im used to this, as i stated earlier, i rather be lynched day 1 then late game
Let me ask you a serious question though: there have been 3 detecive claims, you say you dont believe one of them, do you think one of them is MM? If so who do you think it is?

Please quote me where you think I implied that one of them might be MM.

ika please start playing. You are claiming that the way you are acting now is actually profound rather than some WIFOM or guise or w/e.

I do realize that if it was just an act, you wouldn't reveal it. But you are insisting that it is not.

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 09:05 AM
(1) If a game could be broken by a mass role call, it's the host's incompetence for making a shitty setup. (2) The idea of having different roles is to "find who's action doesn't work". Are you arguing that as a Sheriff you will not visit anyone at night because "its annoying and basically defeats the purpose of the game"? But obviously ika already knew all that, as a veteran player and host.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 09:17 AM
(1) If a game could be broken by a mass role call, it's the host's incompetence for making a shitty setup.
and how many have been proven to be broken by mass role call?
(2) The idea of having different roles is to "find who's action doesn't work". Are you arguing that as a Sheriff you will not visit anyone at night because "its annoying and basically defeats the purpose of the game"?
No, im statin in this game the MMs have to bascily claim Detective or Cit. After that its just a matter of coordinating actions of who visits who. MMs have to either
A) follow it and edventually be outed
B) a role (detective) sees they do not vist who they were assigned and gets outed

@spirt:
1) somone said 3 detecive claims, i assumed the did not belive it
2) -.-
3) See 1, as for the latter, yes it is how i ussaly play tbh. but you are right on the last part, it is no act this time around.

Usally I make:
A) a mass of WIFOM in games to confuse the fuck out of people (which also involves many gambits)
B) straightfoward as possible (but not very often)

I think if we it didnt go like this, you could see me at a better play, but the fact it went like this basicly demoralized and demotivated me

@nick: 1 only works in sem or open stetups. If this was entire closed (no roles even known) then it is less likely to be broken by mass role call
2) if a sheriff can find scums then no, if a sherif is nerfed to only have one result (naive/paranoid), then yes i would find it pointless.
See FM21 where i as doc took no action for night one, you know why? b/c i didnt trust anyone on day 1 to heal, scums had chances of cross fire so me healing may screw that up.

Yes i have many games and hosting experince, but tbh this game is so limited on roles that it can easily be broken by mass rolecall.

In more gigantic fms, a game with many roles or mechanics, roles that flpi something else, it is worse off to try mass role call

Nick
July 6th, 2014, 09:25 AM
No, im statin in this game the MMs have to bascily claim Detective or Cit. After that its just a matter of coordinating actions of who visits who. MMs have to either A) follow it and edventually be outed B) a role (detective) sees they do not vist who they were assigned and gets outed Invalidated by: 1) Graveyard is hidden, 2) Total of five neutrals, 3) There is no scumproof coordination. Propose scumproof method to coordinate town action, and I may reconsider.

ika
July 6th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Invalidated by: 1) Graveyard is hidden,
corner counteracts, also mass rolecall and then using a jester lynch to deduct

2) Total of five neutrals,
ya so?
3) There is no scumproof coordination. Propose scumproof method to coordinate town action, and I may reconsider.
im not that motivated, but knwoing how you love to break games you will figure it out

/tenchar

SpiritFryer
July 6th, 2014, 09:29 AM
@spirt:
2) -.-
3) See 1, as for the latter, yes it is how i ussaly play tbh. but you are right on the last part, it is no act this time around.

Third Detective claim. Le plot thickenz.

The reason I exclaimed that, in such a way, was because Banshis was just discussing how he thinks 2 Detectives is unlikely. Then a wild third claim appears.

I have no reason to think that Banshis or nopro may be lying about their roles, considering how overrated Detective is (imo).

We will see though.

42shadow42
July 6th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I will be gone for the next 4 hours or so, when I get back I have a few words to say and then I will hammer.

42shadow42
July 6th, 2014, 09:34 AM
If i haven't hammered by this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=july+6th+6pm+eastern). Assume something has happened and hammer for me.

Slaolamander
July 6th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Ika

Pre-rolecard hammer

The Godfather
July 6th, 2014, 09:47 AM
ika has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Orpz ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/8576') (1 [L-6]): 42shadow42 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452177')
ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6424') (7 [L-0]): Fatalis ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452213'), Orpz ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452208'), Nick ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452206'), powerofdeath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452218'), SpiritFryer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452307'), Vantas ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452301'), Slaolamander ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452315')
Fatalis ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/5855') (1 [L-6]): ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452205')
42shadow42 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/7178') (1 [L-6]): Citrus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452223')

Gyver
July 6th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Night 1 has started.

Graveyard:
1.Ika

Living Players:
1.Shadow42Shadow
2.Vantas
3.Slaol
4.Astrid
5.PowerofDeath
6.Oprz
7.Fatalis
8.Banshis
9.Nick
10.Citrus
11.Nopro
12.SpiritFryer

Day 2 will start at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9pm+est+july+7th

Send me a PM with your night actions at least 1 hour before day 2 starts.

Gyver
July 7th, 2014, 05:59 PM
No one is quite sure how some deranged mind managed to cover half the city with Nick's remains without being seen.

Graveyard:
1.Ika
2.Nick

Living Players:
1.Shadow42Shadow
2.Vantas
3.Slaol
4.LouisWill replaced Astrid
5.PowerofDeath
6.Oprz
7.Fatalis
8.Banshis
9.SpiritFryer
10.Citrus
11.Nopro

The day will end at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=July+8th+9pm+est

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Fatalis

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Fatalis
oh shit
solid reasoning here

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Only one death? Ika confirmed MM.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Citrus

I'll protect you Fatalis

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM
The MM did not target Vantas's house last night.

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:31 PM

I assume you checked him?

Any detectives who found anyone visiting ika tell plz

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Hello peeple, I'm replaced in.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:37 PM
MM was not my own house last night when I threw away all belongings of Astrid away.

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I assume you checked him?

Any detectives who found anyone visiting ika tell plz

ohwait coroners doesn't reveal role
this is much harder than I thought

assuming nick is really doctor then I bet one of the 3 detective claims are MM

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:39 PM
MM was not my own house last night when I threw away all belongings of Astrid away.
what does this even mean
also claim your role plz

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:41 PM
I suggest all amesiacs and kitizens claims.

It helps because there are only Mass Morons we need to dealt with.

Also it is obvious, if there are only 3 Amesiac claimer, no one will lynch amesiac unless there are clear evidence that at least one amnesiac become new mass murderer.

Therefore, as long as Tpr don't derp, we can pocket the victory by not lynch the first MM until we found the second MM.

Then easily, if no retards, we proceed two lynches in a row and everyone alive will become winner.

Wait....have I read setup yet...

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:42 PM
what does this even mean
also claim your role plz

It means whatever your bloody eye and brain will perceive: MM was not at my house.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:44 PM
And Problem? Well: Can anyone stay at house? :D

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:45 PM
It means whatever your bloody eye and brain will perceive: MM was not at my house.

and how do you know this?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:49 PM
and how do you know this?

The problem should be this: How do you know I'm not lying?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Suppose I'm honest and not a risk taker.
Then
I'm speaking something I knew.
Then you need to find out who I am and how would I know.

Suppose I'm Dishonest or a Risk taker,
Then
Either
I'm speaking something I did not know
or
I'm speaking something I knew but you don't know if I knew
But surely, if I'm scum, I have to say something that benefit me, correct?
Then
Find a way that this information would benefit me.
and
Find my role

So there is the Puzzle for today:
How do you take this problem?

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM
The problem should be this: How do you know I'm not lying?

how do I know you are not lying that you are lying?

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Suppose I'm honest and not a risk taker.
Then
I'm speaking something I knew.
Then you need to find out who I am and how would I know.

Suppose I'm Dishonest or a Risk taker,
Then
Either
I'm speaking something I did not know
or
I'm speaking something I knew but you don't know if I knew
But surely, if I'm scum, I have to say something that benefit me, correct?
Then
Find a way that this information would benefit me.
and
Find my role

So there is the Puzzle for today:
How do you take this problem?

how about we put you on L-2? role found

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 06:58 PM
how do I know you are not lying that you are lying?

That is your own problem, solve it yourself.

how about we put you on L-2? role found

That doesn't work. Lol. I need L-1 to claim this time.

If you like the hard way head to head voting contest then do it.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Louis, the town strategy for this game is to mass claim since the MM's cannot directly choose who to kill. Therefore, you are just as safe claiming than not claiming. The claim will help make the puzzle clear.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Louis, the town strategy for this game is to mass claim since the MM's cannot directly choose who to kill. Therefore, you are just as safe claiming than not claiming. The claim will help make the puzzle clear.

How many have claimed?

Mind hand me a list because the day 1 apparently is a quite terrible lynch for me.

5 pages talk, 1 man lynched, I mean, day 1?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:23 PM

You would just put bet on people without their claim, then why must I claim?

You also said ika is 100% massmurder,

the only one knows if ika is massmurderer is the other mass murderer.

Let me bet you are not, you basically betted again.

Last sfm you did the same, you betted right but costed my life.

What's this time? would we be so lucky again?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:28 PM
I'd rather say, before mass claim, we should first agree upon a town list.

Mine:
Detective
Coroner
Doctor
Tpr/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

So I'd say there are 3 - 4 citizens in this game. and 3 - 4 Tpr.

Ika died without some good struggle,
so obviously, if ika is tpr he is gamethrowing.

Because ika is not gamethrowing so ika is either Citizen/Amnesiac/Mass Murder

And for any mass claim to be effective, you have to find way to deal with Amnesiac too.

powerofdeath
Hello everyone! When I woke up, right after the hammer, I wanted to stop the lynch because I was very convinced that Ika is a doctor. He been softing doctor and we all know that Ika HATES being a doctor. As I was reading through the day and I was like oh shit Ika is a doctor, and it was too late because Slaol hammered.

42shadow42
Ika

Pre-rolecard hammer

Okay that was totally uncalled for, I clearly requested the hammer out from under spirit for a reason. I lied yesterday that I was an energetic citizen, I had intended to fix my claim with the hammer seeing as I'd have a way to hide. Everyone be thankful I didn't die last night with my false claim.

I would like to point out that nick was town i expect most you knew that already, but just in case you didn't.

Next I would like to announce I was not visited by a mass murderer last night, I chose to stay at home.

Finally I would like to place my vote on Slaol.

Slaolamander

Orpz
How many have claimed?

Mind hand me a list because the day 1 apparently is a quite terrible lynch for me.

5 pages talk, 1 man lynched, I mean, day 1?

ika was lynched becaused he refused to put up any defense to insignificant accusations. I didn't intend to lynch him, but he was hammered by the time I woke up.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Hello everyone! When I woke up, right after the hammer, I wanted to stop the lynch because I was very convinced that Ika is a doctor. He been softing doctor and we all know that Ika HATES being a doctor. As I was reading through the day and I was like oh shit Ika is a doctor, and it was too late because Slaol hammered.

where was he softing that?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:30 PM
oh crab, so Amnesiac can never become town.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Yea, suddenly everyone confesses they did not go for the lynch.

I mean, come on, you are Pod and Orpz, put it together already.

and what is the slaolhammer thing? Smurf?

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Fatalis - Energetic Citizen
Orpz - Coroner
42shadow42 - Energetic Citizen
Nick - Doctor
PoD - Energetic Citizen
SpiritFryer - Detective
Banshis - Detective
nopro - Detective
Vantas - Doctor

Unclaimed:
Ika
Louiswill
Slaol
Citrus

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I would like to have all detective post their results so town can prove the detectives are legit.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Anyway, before we outrageously retaliate and lynch a person from day 1 train,

I want to ask a obvious question first:

Are Mass Murderer under pressure to push mislynch?

b/c if not then we shouldn't take day 1 train overly serious

b/c only crabby jester-ready amnesiac would go for the lynch.

ALSO, we have 3 amnesiac who are capable to become jester/mm only, and none of you see the possible hammer coming?

Good Riddles!

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Orpz - Coroner
42shadow42 - Energetic Citizen
Nick - Doctor
PoD - Energetic Citizen
SpiritFryer - Detective
Banshis - Detective
nopro - Detective
Vantas - Doctor

Unclaimed:
Ika
Louiswill
Slaol
Citrus

Thanks +2 town read.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Orpz is coroner, and says ika is mass murderer w/o retraction, so he must be correct then.
No counter claim also.

But just in case host being a weirdo and did not put any coroner in role list:
On the contrary, if he isn't correct, we should put him to the first slot of Amnesiac->Jester/MM.

Agreement anyone?

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Orpz - Coroner
42shadow42 - Coroner
Nick - Doctor
PoD - Energetic Citizen
SpiritFryer - Detective
Banshis - Detective
nopro - Detective
Vantas - Doctor

Unclaimed:
Ika
Louiswill
Slaol
Citrus

Sorry, I seem to have missed my correction in the previous post. I have done it here.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM

How? cry like a baby and plead to not be lynched? no. I rather be lynched day 1 then at endgame for silly reasons. I tried to poin out a possible MM and i get shit apoun. So no.

No, im statin in this game the MMs have to bascily claim Detective or Cit. After that its just a matter of coordinating actions of who visits who. MMs have to either
A) follow it and edventually be outed
B) a role (detective) sees they do not vist who they were assigned and gets outed

@spirt:
2) -.-

Usally I make:
A) a mass of WIFOM in games to confuse the fuck out of people (which also involves many gambits)
B) straightfoward as possible (but not very often)

I think if we it didnt go like this, you could see me at a better play, but the fact it went like this basicly demoralized and demotivated me

@nick: 1 only works in sem or open stetups. If this was entire closed (no roles even known) then it is less likely to be broken by mass role call
2) if a sheriff can find scums then no, if a sherif is nerfed to only have one result (naive/paranoid), then yes i would find it pointless.
See FM21 where i as doc took no action for night one, you know why? b/c i didnt trust anyone on day 1 to heal, scums had chances of cross fire so me healing may screw that up.

Yes i have many games and hosting experince, but tbh this game is so limited on roles that it can easily be broken by mass rolecall.

In more gigantic fms, a game with many roles or mechanics, roles that flpi something else, it is worse off to try mass role call

Ika is referring to FMs where he was doctor: Fm 18 and FM 21
He stated that he is raging like he would have as a doctor.
etc.

This playstyle is definitely not ika scum play. Ika is definitely town here, most likely a doctor.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Orpz is coroner, and says ika is mass murderer w/o retraction, so he must be correct then.
No counter claim also.

But just in case host being a weirdo and did not put any coroner in role list:
On the contrary, if he isn't correct, we should put him to the first slot of Amnesiac->Jester/MM.

Agreement anyone?

On the contrary Orpz was merely suggesting it, even as coroner he had no way of knowing.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:45 PM
2 doctor claims, so even if one of them is lying, we shouldn't risk a possible doctor lynch. So Nick and Vantas are left alone.

Eng Citizen claims, numbers are in range. I can afford it.

Then the detectives,
well. Looks like, as Pod said, we should wait for the feedbacks first.

For unclaimers, also 4 people.

So the first division would be Detective + Unclaimed

Due to the invisible graveyard problem,

I think we should first confirm detective, but from one night result, it would be Hard.

So we would first force every detective reports and then lynch a unclaimed person.

Agreement?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:46 PM
On the contrary Orpz was merely suggesting it, even as coroner he had no way of knowing.

Then what would Coroner do last night?

There is a dead body in graveyard.

There is only one job....

And you are coroner too?

Great, any contrast report on that,

or at least, a good reason not to report?

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Ika is referring to FMs where he was doctor: Fm 18 and FM 21
He stated that he is raging like he would have as a doctor.
etc.

This playstyle is definitely not ika scum play. Ika is definitely town here, most likely a doctor.

Good reads, but I'd rather hear from more reliable sources such as coroner, except if they failed their only one job.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Then what would Coroner do last night?

There is a dead body in graveyard.

There is only one job....

And you are coroner too?

Great, any contrast report on that,

or at least, a good reason not to report?

Coroner reveals all detective results for the dead player.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM
2 doctor claims, so even if one of them is lying, we shouldn't risk a possible doctor lynch. So Nick and Vantas are left alone.

Eng Citizen claims, numbers are in range. I can afford it.

Then the detectives,
well. Looks like, as Pod said, we should wait for the feedbacks first.

For unclaimers, also 4 people.

So the first division would be Detective + Unclaimed

Due to the invisible graveyard problem,

I think we should first confirm detective, but from one night result, it would be Hard.

So we would first force every detective reports and then lynch a unclaimed person.

Agreement?

Just claim please...

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM
oh damn it.....so coroner can not learn role directly...

/facepalm

This is harder than I thought.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Just claim please...

Since there are 4 peep who did not claim, I refuse to claim till L-1.

But since I already think lynch a unclaimed is a good process according to claim.

I would soft vote Citrus, bc ika is dead and assuming slaol hammered because he wanted to become a jester.

Citrus

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 07:53 PM
I think this game emphasis the responsibility of towns.

So if you are not active, don't vote on L-2

And if active & nonsuspicious, hammer when see it fit.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Possible role List, Assuming Wifom is useless for claimed town:

MM1 ika/Louiswill/Citrus
MM2 SpiritFryer/Banshis/nopro

Det SpiritFryer/Banshis/nopro
Coroner 42shadow42/Orpz
Doc Vantas/Nick
Tpr/EngCit Vantas/Nick/Louiswill/Citrus
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod
EngCit Louiswill/Citrus

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 2 SpiritFryer/Banshis/nopro
Amn 3 Vantas/Nick/Louiswill/Citrus

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:03 PM

MM1 ika/Louiswill/Citrus

Coroner 42shadow42/Orpz
Doc Vantas/Nick
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod
EngCit ika/Louiswill/Citrus

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 3 ikaVantas/Nick/Louiswill/Citrus

Upgraded.

Banshis
July 7th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Can't talk for long, but I followed Nopro and apparently Nopro visited me.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 08:07 PM

MM1 ika/Louiswill/Citrus

Coroner 42shadow42/Orpz
Doc Vantas/Nick
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 3 ikaVantas/Nick/Louiswill/Citrus

Upgraded.

Slaol cannot be a jester unless ika is town.

Can't talk for long, but I followed Nopro and apparently Nopro visited me.

Well that took care of 2 results. All we need to do is wait for the third result.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Also amnesiac have one auto vest and MM cannot die, so Nick have to be a doctor.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 08:10 PM
That's great! Nopro's confirmation will confirm 2 detectives!

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Nick is doctor

Role list will look something like this imo

MM
MM

Amn
Amn
Amn

Det
Det
Doc
Cor
Doc/Cor
Cit
Cit
Cit

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Disagree on the slaol's case.
B/c day 1 hammer is a good strategy for amnesiac, regardless ika's alignment.
He is still the most fit amnesiac for now.

Upgraded, ignored unconfirmed feedback

MM1 ika/Louiswill/Citrus

Coroner 42shadow42/Orpz
Doc Vantas
Doc Nick
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 3 ika/Louiswill/Citrus

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:17 PM
oops, I suppose to cross out nick not vantas.. meh.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:20 PM
MM1 ika/Vantas/Louiswill/Citrus

Coroner 42shadow42/Orpz
Doc Nick
Doc/Tpr Vantas
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 3 ika/Vantas/Louiswill/Citrus

Meh possible claim slots increased for me and citrus.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Thinking about strategy. I'm almost think it would be beneficial to lynch a jester if there is one today to confirm IKA's alignment. With no possible information to receive I would assume the doc to be correct, but I could also see a solid case for both amnesiac and mass murderer as well. I for one am willing to lynch a claimed jester today solely for the confirmation of 3 players. (Jester, Ika, Jester Death).

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Agreed,
even if it was a jester, it would worth the lynch, as long as we have coroner.
+2 42shadow42

But I'd hope it is not slaol.
I'd rather find someone between claimates to reduce the possible drama involved.
And it is more likely to catch a mm too.

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Agreed,
even if it was a jester, it would worth the lynch, as long as we have coroner.
+2 42shadow42

But I'd hope it is not slaol.
I'd rather find someone between claimates to reduce the possible drama involved.
And it is more likely to catch a mm too.

bad idea
-we lose 1 town
-we can't know jester/notjester until tomorrow
-we really don't need ika's alignment that badly

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 08:28 PM
bad idea
-we lose 1 town

does the death descriptions even differentiate kills/jester suicides?

louiswill

8town

Doc/Det Vantas/SpiritFryer/Banshis/nopro
Det Banshis+1
Coroner 42shadow42+2
Coroner Orpz+2
Doc Nick
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)

louiswill
g2g later.

Fatalis
July 7th, 2014, 08:30 PM

8town

Doc/Det Vantas/SpiritFryer/Banshis/nopro
Det Banshis+1
Coroner 42shadow42+2
Coroner Orpz+2
Doc Nick
EngCit Fatalis
EngCit Pod

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)

slip

you mentioned before that you could be tpr
now the only town slot you let yourself be is cit
and if you are cit, you should know that it is very unlikely for citrus to be another cit, given the amount of tpr claims

louiswill

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:31 PM
bad idea
-we lose 1 town

Just notice this.
Well, you get it wrong.

I'm not aming to lynch a jester, but rather aim to lynch a person out of the most probable group,
If the person happen to be a jester,
we at least can learn about ika's alignment.

You are talking about we lynch a known most-likely jester, such as slaol.

The two ideas are different.

louiswill
July 7th, 2014, 08:34 PM
I never mentioned nor deny I would be Tpr, your problem not mine.

You find I slipped by assuming I'm scum. It is just bad.

I voted citrus earlier, but I'm calculating what would he claim.

This related to my strategy, I think it is obvious.

If there are open ground for Citrus to claim, then vote him isn't wise.

So depend on detective claims, it will be more clear soon or later.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 08:54 PM
weee pressure

Louiswill

I have my own reasons

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 08:56 PM
CHOO CHOO

Louiswill

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:11 PM

Elaborate please

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Next I would like to announce I was not visited by a mass murderer last night, I chose to stay at home.

I can confirm this, though all it means is you are not an Energetic Citizen

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:15 PM
oh shit
solid reasoning here

Someone's defensive

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I can confirm this, though all it means is you are not an Energetic Citizen

If it isn't obvious enough, I claim detective with those results.

Orpz

Coroner doesn't reveal role/alignment. Orpz should have known that if he were actually Coroner

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 09:21 PM

Orpz

Coroner doesn't reveal role/alignment. Orpz should have known that if he were actually Coroner

Curious while you are here did it say I visited myself or that I didn't visit anyone. I honestly don't know I just chose not to visit seeing as how I couldn't learn anything.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 09:26 PM
SpiritFryer could you please provide your results?

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM
people need to learn to read...

@citrus
@louiswill
@everyone

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 09:32 PM
That's great! Nopro's confirmation will confirm 2 detectives!

Not true.

A) Banshis could be lying and Nopro isn't detective so he also lies to protect potential scum.

B) Banshis could be telling the truth, however Nopro isn't a detective and knows Banshis visited him and could easily claim Banshis visited him

C) Banshis is extremely lucky with his result.

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Not true.

A) Banshis could be lying and Nopro isn't detective so he also lies to protect potential scum.

B) Banshis could be telling the truth, however Nopro isn't a detective and knows Banshis visited him and could easily claim Banshis visited him

C) Banshis is extremely lucky with his result.

I hate that you said this, but I agree.

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Curious while you are here did it say I visited myself or that I didn't visit anyone. I honestly don't know I just chose not to visit seeing as how I couldn't learn anything.

You didn't visit anyone at all. Though for MM mechanics I'd assume it counts as a self-visit just like in the sc2mafia mod

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 09:42 PM
people need to learn to read...

@citrus
@louiswill
@everyone

Sorry? Did I not read something?

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 10:00 PM
You didn't visit anyone at all. Though for MM mechanics I'd assume it counts as a self-visit just like in the sc2mafia mod

Isn't that irrelevant here because you'd be dead?

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Sorry? Did I not read something?

shadow claimed coroner

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:17 PM

Orpz

What? When did I reveal myself to not have known that? I've always known that.

Your deflection tactics.....will work here, because I want to know your response.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM
I'm not even mad that Shadow claimed Coroner. I can see 2 Coroners in this setup.

nopro
July 7th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I confirm Banshis as detective: I've tracked him and he visited me. I am not confirmed yet because banshis said first that he visited me.

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Isn't that irrelevant here because you'd be dead?

For last night yes, I was speaking in general

shadow claimed coroner

I know?

Citrus
July 7th, 2014, 10:22 PM
What? When did I reveal myself to not have known that? I've always known that.

Your deflection tactics.....will work here, because I want to know your response.

I asked you to elaborate on something first :P

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:27 PM
I asked you to elaborate on something first :P

I expected at least 2-3 deaths if Ika was Town, because that would mean 2 MM's are alive.
There was only 1 death, therefore Ika is confirmed MM.
I use confirmed in the worst way possible, the way in which it means, "likely" rather than "certain".

Of course, this was before I learned Amnesiacs get an auto-vest. In the name of balance, I assumed otherwise.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:29 PM
I expected at least 2-3 deaths if Ika was Town, because that would mean 2 MM's are alive.
There was only 1 death, therefore Ika is confirmed MM.
I use confirmed in the worst way possible, the way in which it means, "likely" rather than "certain".

Of course, this was before I learned Amnesiacs get an auto-vest. In the name of balance, I assumed otherwise.

Have you ever played MM? Can easily either get 0 or 1 kill, and one day they get lucky and have like 3+ kills. I wouldnt be surprised if we have 0 death last night.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Do amnesiac know if they lose a vest?

42shadow42
July 7th, 2014, 10:33 PM
I consider Louiswill confirmed non-town at this point. If my analysis is correct it will be beneficial to lynch him today.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:36 PM
SLAOL! Claim bro!

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Hold on. Just got home. I am excited to check this role card.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Hold on. Just got home. I am excited to check this role card.

You mean you didnt take an action last night?!

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:39 PM
You mean you didnt take an action last night?!

I did not do a thing other than hammer Ika so far.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Did someone say I did a thing? I have yet to do a thing.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM
I did not do a thing other than hammer Ika so far.

So you couldve been a MM and didnt kill last night? I doubt it.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Have you ever played MM? Can easily either get 0 or 1 kill, and one day they get lucky and have like 3+ kills. I wouldnt be surprised if we have 0 death last night.

Unprobable. Even random guessing on night 1 gets at least 1 kill most of the time.

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM
My internet is literally chocking on horsedicks. Close to ragequittng. Time Warner Cable is the hugest piece of shit.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM
I can tell you I may or may not be a Mass Murderer, seeing as 'is Mass Murderer' and 'is not Mass Murderer' are effectively the only options I have. Although I claim Mass Murderer when I am Mass Murderer.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Unprobable. Even random guessing on night 1 gets at least 1 kill most of the time.

I have to support PoD's suggestion that you may not have played MM. Most MM's know to claim MM. It's a proven 100% strategy.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:46 PM

5 out of 13 people are immune.

Not everyone will be visited.

Doctor heals.

I find it very probable.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:47 PM
I have to support PoD's suggestion that you may not have played MM. Most MM's know to claim MM. It's a proven 100% strategy.

Are you MM?

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Are you MM?

I would have claimed MM had I been MM.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:49 PM
I would have claimed MM had I been MM.

So no?

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 10:49 PM

I was an MM in one of your games, you whore 8) Slenderman

nopro
Not a Detective.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 10:51 PM

nopro
Not a Detective.

We can easily have nopro prove himself tomorrow. All he need to do is to visit one of the towniest non detective players.

This lynch is bad.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:52 PM

nopro
Not a Detective.

Step 1: Did you claim MM?
Step 2: Did you win?

The only route to victory as MM is to be truthful. People on the forums love people that lead with the truth.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 10:53 PM
So no?

They don't call me Slaolamander because I go around murdering people in mass, PoD.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2014, 11:01 PM
They don't call me Slaolamander because I go around murdering people in mass, PoD.

Amnesiac?

Orpz
July 7th, 2014, 11:02 PM
We can easily have nopro prove himself tomorrow. All he need to do is to visit one of the towniest non detective players.

This lynch is bad.

Or we can just have him killed for having a weak-ass feedback to support his claim. But I supposed i can wait until at least SFryer posts.

Slaolamander
July 7th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Amnesiac?

Now, what part of 'MMs claim MM' would mean any other role is best off claiming itself?

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
lol. unexpected. so Citrus claim Detective with results.

Since citrus claimed, there is no more wifom from me.

I claim EngCit.

I had the host mandated visiting for me last night.

I completely lied about knowing anything about mass murderer in my house.

Citrus
July 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
PoD is town.
Orpz is an amnesiac.

Slaol is likely mass murderer. Last time he pulled the "haven't read role card" card he was scum.

Slaolomander

Citrus
July 8th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Slaol?

Citrus
I'll just go with playerlist, so confused...

louiswill
I was expecting Citrus claim citizen and counter him, but apparently I no longer have valid reason directly against him now.

Hmm now time to re-edit the rolelist.

Slaolamander
July 8th, 2014, 12:15 AM
I read my role card.

Slaolamander
July 8th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Although I did receive it after day 1, thanks to the account change that is blatantly visible.

Orpz
July 8th, 2014, 12:19 AM
You know what, I don't mind pretending to be an Amnesiac for a while. I can prove my role tmrw by exhuming Nick, easily.

What were Citrus's results? My internets slow so its a hassle to flip back pages.
Lynch nopro.

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:19 AM
For anyone who think there are 2 doc, 2 det and 2 coroner at the same time. Go to hell.

There are possible more than one among all 3 tpr roles, but at the same time? Na Da.
From number,
Appareantly, doctor/coroner group are tolerated because of relative high risks.

No matter what you choose, don't choose doc/coroner.

MM1 ika/Vantas/SpiritFryer
MM2 Banshis/nopro

Doc Vantas / Det SpiritFryer/nopro, Citrus +1
Det Banshis+1
Coroner 42shadow42+2
Coroner Orpz+2
Doc Nick
EngCit ika/Fatalis -1
EngCit ika/Pod
EngCit ika/Louiswill

Amn 1 Slaol(Jester)
Amn 3 ika/Vantas/Citrus

Slaol, a master of game, has no contribution means he is clearly non-Tpr.
I still bet him Amnesiac -> Jester, for that fact he loves cheesy and effective strategy.

So I suggest we either lynch all citizens or start to find out true detectives due to relatively lower risk.

If choose citizen, I'd say pick one between me and Fatalis, assume Pod took one slot.
If starting with detective, we currently need to wait nonpo.

That should be good enough to narrow the lynch list.

However, are we really under pressure to lynch?

In this game, are scums in a hurry to push mislynches?

Those questions should be asked.

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:21 AM
You know what, I don't mind pretending to be an Amnesiac for a while. I can prove my role tmrw by exhuming Nick, easily.

What were Citrus's results? My internets slow so its a hassle to flip back pages.
Lynch nopro.

Citrus' result is shadow24 stayed at home.

He suspected you bc he think you slipped --which is not the case.

Shouldn't we wait for nopro to confirm banshis?

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Or we can just have him killed for having a weak-ass feedback to support his claim. But I supposed i can wait until at least SFryer posts.

There are many better lynches for today, he can be lynched tomorrow if tomorrow if its still weak.

I was expecting Citrus claim citizen and counter him, but apparently I no longer have valid reason directly against him now.

Hmm now time to re-edit the rolelist.

So you wanted to counterclaim Citrus only if he claimed citizen? Why citrus? Why not me or Fatalis? Why is it so impossible to have 4 citizens? We don't know whats in the game and we can't expect it to have exact number of detectives, Doctors, citizens, and coroners.

I read my role card.

Then what the hell is it? Everyone but you and Louiswill claimed. Louiswill is louiswill.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Nopro already confirmed banshis...

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:31 AM
So you wanted to counterclaim Citrus only if he claimed citizen? Why citrus? Why not me or Fatalis? Why is it so impossible to have 4 citizens? We don't know whats in the game and we can't expect it to have exact number of detectives, Doctors, citizens, and coroners.

My policy is first claim get first credit, both you and fatalis had claimed ahead of time, so the last spot would be mine and Citrus'.

I was expecting only 1 Tpr of each type which left 4 slots, if so then both me and Citrus can have one with no problem.

However, it turned out many roles are Nerfed and 1+ tpr is more probable, which I agree.

That means if citrus and I both want the Citizen slot, there gotta be one scum between us.

So I considered, if he claim doc/coroner/citizen, what should I do?

I decide to wifom myself and counter whatever Citrus would claim doc/coroner/citizen,

b/c in my eyes, there are not enough space for late claimer.

As you stated, mass claim is, the only workable way for the town.

However, Citrus claimed Detective, then that makes my whole intention no longer a reasonable option.

This idea doesn't clear anyone from suspicion but rather, narrow the slots so that we squeeze Mass Murderer in to different category which they had to face counter claims.

Obviously, town doesn't fear death-lynch but MM has to win alive.

Am I correct?

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:33 AM
but then again, there is ika, so our position isn't as firmed, plus how many exactly citizens are there is in mist.

The best we can do is to either deal with citizens first for being relatively useless role, or form a citizen carter and oversee lynches.

To prevent 'Slaolhammer' or some other stuff like that.

Orpz
July 8th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Shadow stayed at home? I can see why, but I'd rather hear why from him.

I have a trap set up for him tomorrow to see if he really is a Coroner. It involves Nick's corpse and who he last visited. Basically I'm gonna ask him who Nick visited. But of course, I'll post my result first in a code that I will solve once he claims his feedback.

Compare and contrast. Easy. It goes without saying that Shadow should wait for me to post first or post his results in a code. Failure to do so would botch my plan.

Orpz
July 8th, 2014, 12:36 AM
good night

actually codes are too cheese. you guys will just have to trust me even if i post second.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Shadow stayed at home? I can see why, but I'd rather hear why from him.

I have a trap set up for him tomorrow to see if he really is a Coroner. It involves Nick's corpse and who he last visited. Basically I'm gonna ask him who Nick visited. But of course, I'll post my result first in a code that I will solve once he claims his feedback.

Compare and contrast. Easy. It goes without saying that Shadow should wait for me to post first or post his results in a code. Failure to do so would botch my plan.

I townread 42shadow42 a lot more than you, you do it first.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Okay Louiswill, I want you to claim right now.

Reasons its a lot more beneficial for town:

By the time we put you to L-1, it will probably be too late to switch train.

We could have no lynch which is bad for town, we could just go on with it and lynch you anyway. Do you really want to risk it?

Claiming now allow the town to move on and focus on other things, potentially make a different lynch train.

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:44 AM
I forget to defend myself, err.

I would just say this:
All detective claimers have their predictable results, so
No one knows who I did visit last night,
you guys have nothing hold against me but just a gamble.

Since I have already claimed,

I'd ask the voters to rethink what else they want from me or my lynch.

If you think ika is citizen, speak so.
If you think 3 slots for 4 possible citizen claimers are too tight, then speak so.
If you think dealing with citizen first is better, then speak so.

Pressure vote can only get you this far, for the scum hammer can come at L-1 unless yourself is one of them already.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Where did you claim?

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:46 AM
I have claimed citizen,

like, 1 page ago?

if I ever change the claim in later game lynch me rightway.

Everyone has claimed already except slaol obvious can only claim amnesiac, otherwise he would start to counter claim others already.

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:47 AM
lol. unexpected. so Citrus claim Detective with results.

Since citrus claimed, there is no more wifom from me.

I claim EngCit.

I had the host mandated visiting for me last night.

I completely lied about knowing anything about mass murderer in my house.

Post #211.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:48 AM
I really doubt Ika is citizen. Ika is either scum or doctor.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:49 AM
Post #211.

Thank you, didn't notice EngCit part.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 12:51 AM
When were you replaced Louis? At the beginning of the day 2 or beginning of Night 1? Were you ABLE to submit a night action?

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:52 AM
I really doubt Ika is citizen. Ika is either scum or doctor.

I knew, you said so before, but I disagree on that.

Anyway, we will probably know that soon from the real coroner, unless we don't lynch or massmurderer(s) failed to kill.

louiswill
July 8th, 2014, 12:54 AM
When were you replaced Louis? At the beginning of the day 2 or beginning of Night 1? Were you ABLE to submit a night action?

In the middle of night 1. as soon as I replyed and Gyer informed me the night will end soon and asked me about night visit, but I haven't read anything(not even setup) so I let him mandated for me.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Alright for now

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:33 AM
Alright I skimmed through.

I am pretty sad that day chat opens in the middle of the night for me (4 am)... I was planning to encrypt my findings and post the password once my target claimed his actions.

Well, at least he did visit whom he said he did. Banshis visited nopro.

I really dislike the way this looks for me. They confirmed each other, and here I am further confirming it. I'll make an effort to post at daybreak my findings just for the sake of being the first to post it.

I will re-read in detail and make my list of who I think is what. Or at least try to.

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:35 AM
Oh, my reasoning behind visiting Banshis was because he claimed detective. Which means that I can get good insight from comparing who he visited (and their reaction) to who he actually visited.

In this case he didn't lie about his target.

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:37 AM
I am pretty sad that day chat opens in the middle of the night for me (4 am)... I was planning to encrypt my findings and post the password once my

Actually I just checked the Wolfram link, it seems to be 2 am. If that's the case then I might just stay up 'till 2 to post my findings then go sleep.

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:38 AM
One more thing. I asked this before but got no response.

Is there any way to read each person's posts separately? It would help me IMMENSELY in getting reads on people.

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 01:39 AM
*flips table* What is it with you detectives detecting other detectives...

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 01:40 AM
One more thing. I asked this before but got no response.

Is there any way to read each person's posts separately? It would help me IMMENSELY in getting reads on people.

You could go to their profile page and look at their recent posts

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 01:41 AM
However my profile page is meant to annoy the fuck out of anyone who enter it lol xD

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:42 AM
You could go to their profile page and look at their recent posts

Yea I was actually just doing that when you said it. But I was hoping for a more organized way where I can just focus on only their posts in this forum. :(

However my profile page is meant to annoy the fuck out of anyone who enter it lol xD

I just visited it. Are you fucking kidding me? xD

powerofdeath
July 8th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Yea I was actually just doing that when you said it. But I was hoping for a more organized way where I can just focus on only their posts in this forum. :(

I just visited it. Are you fucking kidding me? xD

We could urge our admins to implement them. I really like this suggestion.

Nah, it used to hurt your eyes a little(bright red and blue mixed with yellow), but I changed it to less eyehurting but more annoying.

Anyway, Im analyzing you and nopro visiting banshis.

If one of you two are MM, the other must be either MM or amnesiac.
If one of you two are town, the other cannot be MM.

Chances of amnesiac in one of you two are high.

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Well considering I was the last to claim my findings out of the trio-detective claim of Banshis/nopro/me, if I was not me, I'd say I'm the scummiest since I went like: herpaderp, they confirmed each other? Why not? I confirm that they confirm each other.

I only skimmed through, but did Citrus claim detective?

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 01:59 AM
Off topic:
I am trying to use the forum search to separate posts by users, but it either finds just the latest post of the user OR all posts with a specific keyword in them (in this case the keyword is the username, so it shows all people's posts where they quote or mention said username. It doesn't show that user's posts).

A combination of the two is what I would be looking for.

SpiritFryer
July 8th, 2014, 02:00 AM
Anyway I'll go away and read everything in detail while constructing my reads/claims summary list. I won't respond to new posts for the next little while.