PDA

View Full Version : Rules

Forum Mafia GM
June 30th, 2014, 02:48 PM
1- No Outside of Game Discussion:
No PMs, no Rep, no visitor msgs, no skype, etc. Not even with people not playing.
Violators will be punished without warning.

2- AFK:
If you sign up, I expect you to play. Inform the hosts if you are unable to participate during any point in time or if you are going on a leave of absence, we will not replace you if we know you are coming back. If the hosts are not notified, we will take action.

3- Profiles:
Invisible mode will not be permitted!!! You may not turn it on. Lurkers will be seen by other players, no protection for you!

4- Avatars
Please pick an avatar before day 2. Offensive avatars will be replaced by the hosts.

5- Questions:
Questions may be sent to the hosts by posting in your sub forums- we reserve the right to ignore your question if it is already clearly answered in the setup. A FAQ will be posted for questions asked by multiple people or anything ambiguous that needs clarification.

6- Post Content:

Images - Permitted. Offensive images may be removed and infractions will be handed out to main accounts.
Videos - Permitted. Offensive videos may be removed and infractions will be handed out to main accounts.
Links - Links to a forum post are permitted. A link to anything else is forbidden.
Marquee, spoiler, blackout and other BBcode - Permitted but please do not abuse & your votes may be void if the [vote] bbcode doesn't pick up your vote.
Invisible Ink - Permitted, but I hope you get lynched for using it.

8- Codes and Encrypted Messages:
No ciphers. Word association is fine. I will not tolerate any of the disguiser checks, ventriloquist checks or lawyer checks from fm21.

9- Behavior:
I expect all players to act maturely and use common sense when posting. That being said, this is Mafia and it is understood that insults can be effective day chat tools. I will contact you via PM to discuss questionable posts. To sign up, answer the following question in your sign up PM: Do you prefer dogs or cats? Behavior deemed inappropriate will result in an infraction on your main account. Repeat offenders will be mod-killed.

10- Lying about game/role mechanics:
100% permitted. However, if someone asks about it, then I will give the correct answer.

11- Mod-kills:
Will be replaced until the Reserve list is depleted, then the player will be killed.

12- COM Names:
One may claim his or her own COM name if desired but may not divulge any info about someone else... Lying about ones self is of course permitted.

13- Communication with the FM Game Master:
I enjoy conversations with others, getting to know what is going through their heads when they make certain decisions. Your sub forum is a good place for this since there are multiple hosts and some are unknown to you.

14- PMs from the GM:
You may not post a screen shot of the PM. You may also not directly quote anything I write to you. You may paraphrase.

15- Passwords:
You may change your password if you wish - if for some reason I need to access your account, I will reset the password to the original that I gave you at the start of the game.

Change log:
June 30th - Posted initial setup
June 30th - Formatting and colors