PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} StormBreed 1-S2-1-438377, Sneakii 1-s2-1-33-7199, Zulato 1-s2-1-5368312

kobebryant
May 12th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Blue

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Account Name: StormBreed
Account ID: 1-s2-1-438377
In-Game Name: Emilio

Summary: Played a doc, healed Sneakii all game. Of interest is his last will which was made about 3 minutes into the game, listing the other two players and a ventrilo server - which was later found to be populated with four people.

Irrefutable evidence: Somehow knew who triad targeted n3 -- going along with his fake spy ruse, means a spy would've had to tell him or he had a triad ally

Account Name: Sneakii
Account ID: 1-s2-1-337199
In-Game Name: Night Zero sadface

Summary: Played an invest, claimed to have checked StormBreed n2 -- somehow knew he had no crimes, when in fact he checked 14. Actually altered his last will to make it say he checked 7 instead of 13.
NB: This guy did not want to get caught and tries very hard to deny any association

Irrefutable evidence: Covers for his ally by altering his lw and correctly knowing his ally's crimes, when in fact he never checked him/had access to that information. After dieing he says "This vent is nice though" "Nvm i got banned" in death chat.

Account Name: Zulato
Account ID: 1-s2-1-5368312
In-Game Name: I Have Aids

Summary: Played a spy, there is actually very little to pin against zulato in this case, aside from the fact that stormbreed was fed information similar to what he had access to all game. Additionally, he was called out in Stormbreed's last will.

Irrefutable evidence: None, evidence is circumstantial at best. May be a victim of a troll, however i find it highly unlikely. Of note is his join order, directly adjacent to Stormbreed.

possibly a 4th, as the death chat later shows Stormbreed admitting. If I had to guess I would say Pauly 1-s2-1-3009168 given the claim of a 4th person being the evil one, and his join order, adjacent to zulato, however there is little evidence to support that.

Your Account Name: KobeBryant

kobebryant
May 12th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Red

Because I had the misfortune of finding the 3 of them in another game together, along with someone who also seems guilty of skyping with them. Note the evidence in this replay is much less solid, and is mainly to reinforce the fact that they a. play together and b. cover each others backs when playing together

Brief summary: zulato as doctor heals StormBreed every night until he is killed by the SK. Towards the end when stormbreed jails the sk, he says "i will keep you safe" whereas the reply by sneakii is strange, suggesting there is no way the sk could possibly win and he will be lynched regardless (Given Stormbreeds 2 town executions it seems likely they are aiming for a sk victory, but that is speculation). Finally, a new player PiriPiri whispers StormBreed on the second to last day saying, "this is to make it look like i'm talking to you".

Coast
May 14th, 2014, 12:57 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct IDs
1. Stormbreed - 1-S2-1-438377
2. PiriPiri - 1-S2-1-306828
3. Sneakii - 1-S2-1-337199
4. Zulato - 1-S2-1-5368312

(Adjacent Slots)

Respective Hotkey:
1. Stormbreed - 2
2. PiriPiri - 3
3. Sneakii - 4
4. Zulato - 5

Previous Offenses:
N/A

Key Points:
Players in question:
1. Stormbreed - HcEsA - (13) - Jailor
2. PiriPiri - Vandan - (14) - Veteran
3. Sneakii - blu - (2) - Serial Killer
4. Zulato - Confirmed Chink - (8) - Doctor

Game:

Days:
1. N/A
2. The player Stormbreed (Jailor) executed was in-fact a veteran.
3. The player Stormbreed (Jailor) executed was the mayor.
4. N/A

Night:
1. Stormbreed (Jailor) executes a random player who claims to be Veteran. || Zulato (Doctor) heals Stormbreed (Jailor).
2. Zulato (Doctor) heals Stormbreed (Jailor) || Stormbreed (Jailor) randomly executes another player. ||
3. Sneakii (Serial Killer) attempts to kill Stormbreed (Jailor), but Zulato (Doctor) once again is healing him.
4. Zulato (Doctor) begins to heal PiriPiri, but switches back to Stormbreed. || Sneakki (Serial Killer) kills Zulato (Doctor).

First Game: All information is confirmed. These players seem to be collaborating with each other, and the second replay (Which I did the report on) confirms this.

Was the game result altered?
Possibly.

Player Offenses:
1. Stormbreed - Cheating.
2. PiriPiri - Cheating.
3. Sneakii - Cheating.
4. Zulato - Cheating.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
N/A

Recommended Actions:
All 4 - Watchlist x 3

Additional Notes:
Thank you for the report!

Mugy
May 30th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Listing Confirmation(s):
Stormbreed: 1-S2-1-438377 - 3 Week Watch-list
PiriPiri: 1-S2-1-306828 - 3 Week Watch-list
Sneakii: 1-S2-1-337199 - 3 Week Watch-list
Zulato: 1-S2-1-5368312 - 3 Week Watch-list

Stormbreed
June 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Why would a benefactor cheat? I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game..... Someone is clearly trying to get me banned because they are mad they don't have enough money to do what I do, which is, SUPPORT you guys!

Remove me please.

Thanks

Dan Scott

Reemus
June 5th, 2014, 09:07 PM
You feel yourself "invincible", that what makes you forget what responsibility is for. Thus you get purged from the community.

AppleyNO
June 5th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Marked for Audit.

I will review both replays. It is important to note that donating does not make you above the rules. I hope to review these replays and find no gamethrowing and/or cheating.

Stormbreed
June 6th, 2014, 10:46 AM
It is more important to note, that as a person who pays to see this game progress, I invite friends to play along side me.

I understand if there can be solid proof we "CHEATED" to effect the game out come, what should not be blindly jumped at is the idea that 5 (yes there were 5 of us) playing the game together means we're going to cheat.....

I play with the same group all the time, we all win and lose (which is clear based on our win/loss) as much as the next person. Is it easier for me to tell who my "friends" are based on common names and how they talk? Yes of course. That is a part of Mafia. So don't judge people because they heal/kill/block their friends simply by knowing who they are. Judge us if we did in fact, "cheat"

Thanks
Dan

AppleyNO
June 9th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Blue

Watch-listed People in replay Blue - Storm, Sneakii, Zulato

SC ID VERIFICATION
StormBreed: 1-S2-1-438377 is Correct.
Sneakii: 1-S2-1-337199 is Correct.
Zulato: 1-S2-1-5368312 is Correct.

Relevant Hotkeys
StormBreed - ctrl + 1
Sneakii - 4
Zulato - ctrl + 2
pauly - ctrl + 3

During the Game
Pauly, Storm and Zulato are next to each other on the hotkeys, Sneakii is nowhere near storm.

StormBreed - Emilio, Doctor
Sneakii - Night Zero sadface, Investigator
Zulato - I Have Aids, Spy
pauly - HERPIES FACE, forger

Night One
StormBreed - Heals Sneakii, leaves the following last will "Me 3[Sneakii] and 11[Zulato] are on Vent together join us and dominate...[Vent Information]."
Sneakii - Checks 6, No Crimes.
Zulato - Nothing
Pauly - The Triad Chat is a mess. He calls out Storm.

Day Two - Storm claims spy and uses the actual chat logs from the Triad Night Chat. Sheriff revealed though.

Night Two
StormBreed - Heals Sneakii.
Sneakii - Checks 14, Soliciting.
Zulato - Nothing.
Pauly - The Triads spend their time calling out Storm.

Day Three - Spy see's Triad targets is off. Storm is voted to the stand, and Sneakii says that Storm committed no crimes. Sneakii did not check Storm. A Sheriff is lynched.

Night Four
StormBreed - Heals Sneakii
Sneakii - Checks 13, Disturbing the Peace
Zulato - Nothing.
Pauly - Spam.

Day Four - The Serial Killer is lynched.

Night Five
StormBreed - Heals 3.
Sneakii - Checks 1, Soliciting.
Zulato - Nothing.
Pauly - The Triad are torn. They go to kill 1, then they decide to kill Storm. Pauly tries to convince the DH not to.

Day Five - Storm dies and flips Doctor. It causes a lot of confusion. While the town tries to decide who to lynch or what to do, Storm claims he had 0 influence on the game. .-.

Enough

I do not need to review this replay any further. I agree with Coast, the ruling stands. I will talk with Mugy about increaing the watch-list for blatant disregard of the community and your insistence that money makes you above playing decently.

AppleyNO
June 9th, 2014, 06:28 AM
Since Replay One was so definitive, I will only look into the second replay for PiriPiri and the accuracy of Coast.

SC ID VERIFICATION
PiriPiri: 1-S2-1-306828 is Correct.

Relative Hotkeys
PiriPiri - 3

After the Review
Um... This guy just alerted every night. Even if he was on ventrilo, there was nothing detectable in-game (besides maybe the Veteran execution?) This game is a lot more quieter, with the only real evidence of them cheating would be the record that we have on the other replay.

AppleyNO
June 9th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Final Verdict

I believe the sentence on PiriPiri should be dropped due to lack of evidence, however, I recommend the sentences on the other three increase by at least 3 weeks:

The Following Punishment Levels are recommended for the Warden:
PiriPiri - Absolved
StormBreed - 6 week Watch List
Zulato - 6 week Watch List
Sneakii - 6 week Watch List

Mugy
June 9th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Changed as requested.