PDA

View Full Version : FM XXI: Day 6

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
April 24th, 2014, 06:00 PM
FM XXI: Day 6

FM Colombia was found dead this morning.
His role was Citizen.

FM Colombia left a last will:
To My Dearest of Comrades,

So I was actually ghosted on Day 5, which was really frustrating, considering the circumstances that the Ghost used to exploit how I played to be a detriment to the Town. Oh well, I guess what's done is done. I was a Citizen as I claimed.

One thing I want to bring up in my last will right now is the conversation between Brazil and Argentina at the end of the day. I picked up on this after reading the day over on my normal account, and I noticed this string of comments that really struck a wrong note with me.

I assume you are not the same Colombia.

Right. That's why I think it could be a ghost who try to get things done today, but fearing if Germany actually flip mafia.
First off, there are two things wrong with this. First off, he already said I probably wasn't the same person in the first quote, meaning that the theory stated in the second quote would essentially be nullified. Second of all, there aren't many advantages of a Ghost making any report on anybody, so possessing Poland would have been a poor choice. Getting a Town report or a Mafia report would result in a detriment to the Ghost's win condition, which translates to the idea of Poland being such a poor target, especially with his past behavior.

So you're super confident that Columbia is actual scum pretending to be ghosted. Are you willing to lead a lynch on him tormorrow?
This is an awfully quick assumption for what was pretty much just mentioned by Brazil at the time. It brings both of them down in a way, considering the idea that it was just mentioned that I probably was possessed, but it was quickly dismissed, even when a general consensus was made that I WAS possessed.

Second off...Poland is lying about an Arms Dealer; Mafia members can't be recruited to the Cult. Iran is either Town or Cult at this point, considering the circumstances. With Norway dead, there's no way that the Cult has a supply of guns unless the Mafia found them, which is unlikely due to Egypt's confirmation that Australia was in fact a Consigliere. On top of this, I feel as if Poland did this to put fear in everybody of Iran being part of a Cult, increasing my Town read on him. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that he got a gun twice in a row, which is a bit cautioning from my perspective. The only other thing I can think of with this is the idea that Poland lied about the idea of a suit, putting the fear of England being Town in everyone, as well as the fear that a Cult existed. It's a pretty plausible theory in practice, which makes me think that it's just one big bluff and that Poland was indeed the Witch. Though if this is the case, then Costa Rica needs to be scrutinized today due to a Mafia report on Poland, since it's a Neutral Witch, rather than a Mafia Witch.

Thirdly...Poland's idea of scum dominance. We've got 1-2 Mafia members left (I'm leaving out the potential of 3 left due to to the circumstances of all the other neutrals that have been confirmed). Along with this, a high possibility of a Serial Killer, and 5 Cult members at most, assuming they recruited successfully every night. That leaves the potential of a maximum of 7 scum left in the game (8 including Ghost, which still isn't enough), which leaves us with 11 Town (assuming the remainder of Hidden Any roles are all Town). There's no way for Poland to know that the scum would have control over Day 6 unless he knew about other neutrals being existent in the game, which -- based on the results he gave us if he is indeed a Sheriff -- is doubtful at this point in the game. Along with this, I got the idea of there being two Masons, and three Citizen claims left (two if you see me dead in the morning and if India doesn't get himself mod killed). Assuming every other recruit failed, that leaves the Masons with a maximum chance of 5/9 hitting a Cult member, which gives an even more distinct chance that the scum will not have control over Day 6 like Poland thinks they will. Along with the 1/9 chance of hitting the Cult Leader, there's that high of a chance that at most 4 scum die in one night, giving the Town a HUGE edge over all forms of scum. I don't get where the idea of scum dominance came from, but there's a huge chance that it isn't going to happen because of the Mason Leader. Possess the ML or not (besides, New Zealand won't know who the Mason Leader is anyway, so that idea pretty much screwed the theory completely, unless Poland hinted toward each member of the Cult, in which we should evaluate Poland's posts very closely if that is the case. It makes sense to give the Ghost an outline of who not to possess.

On a final note...here are the current reads I have right now. Green Yellow and Red are Town, Neutral, and Mafia, respectively. Purple represents a Cult read. If a Cult doesn't exist, then treat the purple as Mafia.

FM Argentina - His dismissal of Brazil's past posts (as shown above) worries me quite deeply. I'm not sure what all he has in store for the rest of the game, but I've a feeling that it isn't anything for the interest of the Town.
FM Brazil - Pretty much the same as Argentina, but his dismissal of me being possessed after conspicuously (yet subtly) saying so himself makes me think that somebody hinted toward him making a mistake, thus causing such a dismissal. Not sure what else to think with that.
FM Costa Rica - Would be Green had Poland showed up as Mafia, but he turned up as Witch. Even if he is Cult, that's a solid lie from you. Poland saying you were Town doesn't help either.
FM Cyprus - I can't make a read on him for some strange reason...it may be that he has a lot of posts, or maybe because he doesn't put all that much in his posts. I'm neutral about him, as I can see it being taken to either a Town or a Scum read.
FM Germany - Not sure what to think of him after Poland got lynched. He may be more likely Town from my perspective, but this is all WIFOM here.
FM India - Needs to post or be mod killed; his activity is ridiculous.
FM Iran - He's the best Town member we have right now, from my perspective. It'd be a shame if he turned out to be part of a Cult, but I'm willing to believe that he is Town right now.
FM Ireland - He hasn't posted enough for me to get a decent read, but from what I've seen, he seems like Town. I'd need more information to get a more accurate result though.
FM Japan - He is very clever with some of his analysis and theorizing, which is something that he has stood out for in recent days. If he were scum, he wouldn't come out of his shell like this, so I am fully confident that he is Town.
FM Kenya - He is surprisingly hard to read, even though his play style is a lot more antagonistic than most here. I'm not sure what to think of him in terms of alignment, because antagonism can stem from both Town and Scum.
FM Mexico - I believe his Citizen claim fully. Besides, a Citizen claim is likely to be neither Cult nor Mafia, so it works out.
FM Russia - Pretty much a confirmed Mason at this point.
FM Saudi Arabia - I seen to be the only one seeing the benignant intentions from him; he really hasn't done anything to put himself into a hole, and his theorizing ability is astonishingly well, but everyone seems to put it aside because he is suspicious. You should all rethink your read on him and look more closely.
FM Spain - They make decent posts when they are around, but they aren't the most active. They seem to have a very passive background style, which can either be an indicator for Serial Killer or a Town member that can't get into anything successfully (I could say the same about Saudi Arabia, but he's been a lot more active than Spain has). I can go either way on this one.
FM Sweden - I'm legitimately at a loss as to a decent read on her. No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find a single thing that made her stand out except for her willingness to get more information out of my Day 1 analysis. I don't know what's going on with her other than that, but the random suspicions seem to be a bit unneeded.
FM Switzerland - He claimed to have requested a replacement, so I don't know what to think about him.
FM Thailand - Seriously, you need to do more. The more you troll around, the worse of a perception you get from other people, and I an no exception.
FM USA - Similarly to Japan, he came out of his shell later in the game, indicating Town.

Make of these what you will. As a final goodbye, I will leave you with my LW code.

ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM

If you want to call bullshit on my code, then think of one currently living person who would make a LW like this other than me.

With Regards,
The Colombian Drug Administration

FM Russia was found dead this morning.
His role was Mason.

FM Russia left was last will:
I confirm that Libya was a mason and was not tailored.

If the other mason or the mason leader needs to claim during the day, he should solve this code:

qaeipudmfnvijasdfgmznvgi

The cypher was posted in the mason chat night 4 reply #8.

A news article was published:
interesting choice. not sure why you would pick me for an interview, journalist.
if anything, this, in my opinion, somewhat confirms that this journalist is a town one and not a mafia one, if there was ever doubts about it. you will understand when you learn my identity. scum would have just faked an article here instead of taking this risk

serious lack of kills yesterday. maybe our roleblockers did something right.

still want pressure on germany. unconvincing overall. that sudden switch to poland was way too easy, he was ''just'' a witch, and all factions didn't really care to keep him alive. should also watch those that sparked the sweden train. was dumb and unwarranted. clear misdirection.

still only a citizen. hoping to be recruited eventually. if anything a sheriff will have checked me by now. not much help. z.

brain. melting. shutting down [...]

Roles List:

Living Players:

Graveyard:

Ragnar Lodbrok (Hidden Norseman)
Hidden Norseman
Hidden Norseman
Hidden Norseman
King Aelle (Hidden Anglo-Saxon)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

FM Argentina
FM Brazil
FM Costa Rica
FM Cyprus
FM Germany
FM India
FM Iran
FM Ireland
FM Japan
FM Kenya
FM Mexico
FM Saudi Arabia
FM Spain
FM Sweden
FM Switzerland
FM Thailand
FM USA

FM Australia - Consigliere - Died Night 1
FM Pakistan - Detective - Died Night 1
FM Greenland - Beguiler - Sacrificed Day 2
FM China - Doctor - Died Night 2
FM New Zealand - Ghost - Died Night 2
FM Norway - Blacksmith - Sacrificed Day 3
FM England - Consort - Died Day 3
FM Canada - Ninja - Died Night 3
FM South Korea - Vigilante - Died Night 3
FM Italy - Mayor (King Aelle) - Died Night 3
FM France - Citizen - Died Night 3
FM Egypt - Sheriff - Died Day 4
FM Libya - Mason - Died Night 4
FM Poland - Witch - Sacrificed Day 5
FM Fiji - Citizen - Mod killed Day 5
FM Colombia - Citizen - Died Night 5
FM Russia - Mason - Died Night 5

Last Wills:

You think you are all safe, but alas, the Vikings have arrived. All hail the arrival of the noble savages!

We shall plunder your towns and take thy women.

But enough RPing. May the town be as barren as my icy lands. Get ready to burn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful job Egypt. Spot on work there. I hope it was worth it

Evil Neutrals! Proclamation for ya. We can win with everyone except the dirty town and meddling cult. So we want to win with you if we can. Don't waste your night actions on Egypt. Trust us, we know what we're doing and you can consider that problem sorted.

Cult, if we don't win you guys need to. Here's a head start, you've got some confirmed masons running amuck. Don't let them get away with it. Check out FMXX, it's better to coordinate until the town is put down.

We have decided to not claim feedback relevant to you if we get it to signal to you that we're with you. Ex: doused, we won't claim it, and you know we're on your side.

To my fuck buddies:

sorry troops I'm outta here, but use logic (especially concerning bouncy) and you know what to do.

blackmailer sticking around before not sticking around is a good idea per what I said in night chat

don't get fooled by an anteater, it's hella bad if we do. let george/unmarshalled/etc. deal with it

try to figure out who smoke is and coordinate if possible

duke needs to be eliminated asap, along with replumed, argo, biarticulate, and knap - if these players are who I think they are these are extremely high priority all else held equal

oceanic, castilla should work more together. fraud, demobbing, and misdating are in a good place right now

use appetizer to your advantage, especially as it ties in to the proclamation

greenwood should get a greenlight soon, use it

tossing out picks is useful for drafting later

corvus might be more likely than reforgeable

All non-town, even if we don't individually win, we do at some level if we fuck the town. Let the reign of scum continue from FM XX!

Peace out bitches. I'll enjoy my popcorn from the sidelines.

I'm doctor

n1: no action, didnt heal in that clusterfuck
n2: egypt

IMPORTANT: HEALING DOES STOP CULT CONVERT I HAVE ASKED THIS BUT IT DOES NOT DO +1

final read list:

plz note that if i say if they are unaligned that they are not town to me but are unlikely to be aligned with Greenland the the rest of the mafia

FM Argentina: gut town

FM Brazil: gut scum

FM Canada: gut scum

FM China: dead doc

FM Colombia: we will know soon enough, something is irking though

FM Costa Rica: havent seen

FM Cyprus: after further revew, i am actualy leaning scum

FM Egypt: sheriff

FM England: gut town

FM Fiji: unaligned with greenland

FM France: replaced in....

FM Germany: haven seen much

FM India: lurker galore

FM Iran: guts say hes pr, tonw or not is to be decided

FM Ireland: gut town

FM Italy: mafia scum, post 26 and 55, if he flips scum it would confirm a DDer

FM Japan: student most likely

FM Kenya: seriously if this guy is town in any form, he does truly suck

FM Libya: mason claim

FM Mexico: I'm pegging him scum, he seems too "IDGAF" to be town and is playing the apathetic card

FM New Zealand: guts say scum

FM Norway: ?

FM Poland: I'm gonna rule him netural, but not evil

FM Russia: not a mafia scum if Italy flips mafia

FM Saudi Arabia: I'm going to give her town

FM South Korea: Scum/neutral based off how day 2 went and interactions with greenland, mafia, most likely

FM Spain: i am going to say unaligned with greenland

FM Sweden: ?

FM Switzerland: guts would say neutral

FM Thailand : ?

FM USA: gut neutral

Ugh looks like that poison was real. Yay. I'm town Operator which is why I was so certain Greenland was scum yesterday. I acted like I couldn't be roleblocked ("someone tried to roleblock me") so that I wouldn't get roleblocked again. I targetted Colombia and Saudi hoping that Saudi would shoot himself as a result.

As for reads... Mexico is probably scum, Canada/Saudi/Argentina etc are scum. My reads haven't really changed since my giants reads lists was back in the first half of D3. Poland is probably legit though and I'm less confident in my Egypt townread. There's probably scum in the lurkers.
Of course I get rbed N1 and the one guy I target is a Doctor -which could have potentially been quite useful to either side-.

Getting Ninja was a blessing. Should have paid a bit more attention to day chat to possibly have prevented myself from dying. Oh well.
Speciar code 1: r
Speciar code 2: Real Exempt Noel Maroon Tilapia
(Except for the word Real, there are no L's; Maroon Tirapia = Red Herring)
Speciar code 3: South East Asia

n1 FM Austraria
n2 FM New Zearand
n3 FM Canada

I don't regret defendering Greenrand cause friction = more post anarysis. Jk I do because I brew my shot at MVP. Rooting for FM Corombia

Shot Austraria for braming real rife, Shot New Zearand for being the king of active rurkers and being super ambivarent about votes. A real Town wourd cast his votes much ress roboticarry. Arso, Day 1 Post #206. I understand that shooting India wourd probabry prove my rore better. I'm arso uncomfortabre at how both of my targets are Oceania.

Shot Canada. Fuck the British territories.

ENGRAND IS MOST DEFINITERY CONSORT. Isn't it too convenient that he received a suit and poisoned on the same day? And he craimed rorebrocked on D2? And he never craimed Operator? And he active rurked? And his rast wirr was ass?

RIP Norway you rittle bitch, but it was you or me.

I had unrimited charges.

If I'm not a vigirante in the graveyard I've been tairored

"I onry regret that I have but one rife to give for my country" - Nathan Hare, South Korean Patriot
I have nothing to say that I haven't already said except to reveal my code, maybe it will clue you on my real role. Good luck in your scum hunting!

Message: By my blood and by my death, I curse you all! As I die, so shall you all!
Key: Shadows of Darkness
To My Dearest of Comrades,

So I was actually ghosted on Day 5, which was really frustrating, considering the circumstances that the Ghost used to exploit how I played to be a detriment to the Town. Oh well, I guess what's done is done. I was a Citizen as I claimed.

One thing I want to bring up in my last will right now is the conversation between Brazil and Argentina at the end of the day. I picked up on this after reading the day over on my normal account, and I noticed this string of comments that really struck a wrong note with me.

Right. That's why I think it could be a ghost who try to get things done today, but fearing if Germany actually flip mafia.
First off, there are two things wrong with this. First off, he already said I probably wasn't the same person in the first quote, meaning that the theory stated in the second quote would essentially be nullified. Second of all, there aren't many advantages of a Ghost making any report on anybody, so possessing Poland would have been a poor choice. Getting a Town report or a Mafia report would result in a detriment to the Ghost's win condition, which translates to the idea of Poland being such a poor target, especially with his past behavior.

So you're super confident that Columbia is actual scum pretending to be ghosted. Are you willing to lead a lynch on him tormorrow?
This is an awfully quick assumption for what was pretty much just mentioned by Brazil at the time. It brings both of them down in a way, considering the idea that it was just mentioned that I probably was possessed, but it was quickly dismissed, even when a general consensus was made that I WAS possessed.

Second off...Poland is lying about an Arms Dealer; Mafia members can't be recruited to the Cult. Iran is either Town or Cult at this point, considering the circumstances. With Norway dead, there's no way that the Cult has a supply of guns unless the Mafia found them, which is unlikely due to Egypt's confirmation that Australia was in fact a Consigliere. On top of this, I feel as if Poland did this to put fear in everybody of Iran being part of a Cult, increasing my Town read on him. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that he got a gun twice in a row, which is a bit cautioning from my perspective. The only other thing I can think of with this is the idea that Poland lied about the idea of a suit, putting the fear of England being Town in everyone, as well as the fear that a Cult existed. It's a pretty plausible theory in practice, which makes me think that it's just one big bluff and that Poland was indeed the Witch. Though if this is the case, then Costa Rica needs to be scrutinized today due to a Mafia report on Poland, since it's a Neutral Witch, rather than a Mafia Witch.

Thirdly...Poland's idea of scum dominance. We've got 1-2 Mafia members left (I'm leaving out the potential of 3 left due to to the circumstances of all the other neutrals that have been confirmed). Along with this, a high possibility of a Serial Killer, and 5 Cult members at most, assuming they recruited successfully every night. That leaves the potential of a maximum of 7 scum left in the game (8 including Ghost, which still isn't enough), which leaves us with 11 Town (assuming the remainder of Hidden Any roles are all Town). There's no way for Poland to know that the scum would have control over Day 6 unless he knew about other neutrals being existent in the game, which -- based on the results he gave us if he is indeed a Sheriff -- is doubtful at this point in the game. Along with this, I got the idea of there being two Masons, and three Citizen claims left (two if you see me dead in the morning and if India doesn't get himself mod killed). Assuming every other recruit failed, that leaves the Masons with a maximum chance of 5/9 hitting a Cult member, which gives an even more distinct chance that the scum will not have control over Day 6 like Poland thinks they will. Along with the 1/9 chance of hitting the Cult Leader, there's that high of a chance that at most 4 scum die in one night, giving the Town a HUGE edge over all forms of scum. I don't get where the idea of scum dominance came from, but there's a huge chance that it isn't going to happen because of the Mason Leader. Possess the ML or not (besides, New Zealand won't know who the Mason Leader is anyway, so that idea pretty much screwed the theory completely, unless Poland hinted toward each member of the Cult, in which we should evaluate Poland's posts very closely if that is the case. It makes sense to give the Ghost an outline of who not to possess.

On a final note...here are the current reads I have right now. Green Yellow and Red are Town, Neutral, and Mafia, respectively. Purple represents a Cult read. If a Cult doesn't exist, then treat the purple as Mafia.

FM Argentina - His dismissal of Brazil's past posts (as shown above) worries me quite deeply. I'm not sure what all he has in store for the rest of the game, but I've a feeling that it isn't anything for the interest of the Town.
FM Brazil - Pretty much the same as Argentina, but his dismissal of me being possessed after conspicuously (yet subtly) saying so himself makes me think that somebody hinted toward him making a mistake, thus causing such a dismissal. Not sure what else to think with that.
FM Costa Rica - Would be Green had Poland showed up as Mafia, but he turned up as Witch. Even if he is Cult, that's a solid lie from you. Poland saying you were Town doesn't help either.
FM Cyprus - I can't make a read on him for some strange reason...it may be that he has a lot of posts, or maybe because he doesn't put all that much in his posts. I'm neutral about him, as I can see it being taken to either a Town or a Scum read.
FM Germany - Not sure what to think of him after Poland got lynched. He may be more likely Town from my perspective, but this is all WIFOM here.
FM India - Needs to post or be mod killed; his activity is ridiculous.
FM Iran - He's the best Town member we have right now, from my perspective. It'd be a shame if he turned out to be part of a Cult, but I'm willing to believe that he is Town right now.
FM Ireland - He hasn't posted enough for me to get a decent read, but from what I've seen, he seems like Town. I'd need more information to get a more accurate result though.
FM Japan - He is very clever with some of his analysis and theorizing, which is something that he has stood out for in recent days. If he were scum, he wouldn't come out of his shell like this, so I am fully confident that he is Town.
FM Kenya - He is surprisingly hard to read, even though his play style is a lot more antagonistic than most here. I'm not sure what to think of him in terms of alignment, because antagonism can stem from both Town and Scum.
FM Mexico - I believe his Citizen claim fully. Besides, a Citizen claim is likely to be neither Cult nor Mafia, so it works out.
FM Russia - Pretty much a confirmed Mason at this point.
FM Saudi Arabia - I seen to be the only one seeing the benignant intentions from him; he really hasn't done anything to put himself into a hole, and his theorizing ability is astonishingly well, but everyone seems to put it aside because he is suspicious. You should all rethink your read on him and look more closely.
FM Spain - They make decent posts when they are around, but they aren't the most active. They seem to have a very passive background style, which can either be an indicator for Serial Killer or a Town member that can't get into anything successfully (I could say the same about Saudi Arabia, but he's been a lot more active than Spain has). I can go either way on this one.
FM Sweden - I'm legitimately at a loss as to a decent read on her. No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find a single thing that made her stand out except for her willingness to get more information out of my Day 1 analysis. I don't know what's going on with her other than that, but the random suspicions seem to be a bit unneeded.
FM Switzerland - He claimed to have requested a replacement, so I don't know what to think about him.
FM Thailand - Seriously, you need to do more. The more you troll around, the worse of a perception you get from other people, and I an no exception.
FM USA - Similarly to Japan, he came out of his shell later in the game, indicating Town.

Make of these what you will. As a final goodbye, I will leave you with my LW code.

ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM

If you want to call bullshit on my code, then think of one currently living person who would make a LW like this other than me.

With Regards,
The Colombian Drug Administration
I confirm that Libya was a mason and was not tailored.

If the other mason or the mason leader needs to claim during the day, he should solve this code:

qaeipudmfnvijasdfgmznvgi

The cypher was posted in the mason chat night 4 reply #8.

Day 6 will end in 48 hours at 6:00 PM PST, April 26 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+26%2C+2014%2C+6%3A00+PM+PST).

With 17 people alive, it takes 9

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by FM Argentina

Still the last wills but Columbia took away the wrong thing from that post. I wasn't agreeing that poland was possibly ghosted. I was telling Brazil to put his money where his mouth was. There were only two possibilities based on brazils post. Either columbia was ghosted or poland was ghosted and columbia was scum. If brazil was going to suggest poland was ghosted I wanted him to follow through with that logic. The point being that he was just making up excuses to not lynch poland.

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 06:16 PM
I don't like those kills, both Mafia AND Neutrals happened to kill two major Town reads in the same night? It is likely that Mafia has an Architect and managed to coordinate their action with some killing neutral.

This Day will be terrible.

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Brazil and Kenya were trying to prevent poland's lynch beyond reason. He was so obviously scum it wasn't even funny.

As Columbia pointed out Brazil even suggested the unlikeliest of scenarios of Poland being ghosted to avoid his lynch.

FM Brazil

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Cyprus, care to remind us how many times have you been witched? You claimed it quite a lot as I recall.

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Town is inactive anyway.

I'm not going to help the poland lynch. Nonmafia doesn't worth lynch.
If mafia is going to win, I won't help them win, because of my win condition.

I hope poisoned people are the active ones too.

Theoretically, scums are often slightly more active than towns.
Because town people think individually they can make a difference without knowing each other,
but mafia knows that even if they have network, they still have to work to win.

If this post doesn't scream I'm cult and want to win with the evil neuts I don't know what does.

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 06:26 PM
I will miss Colombia. Such an awesome effort for a Citi...Oh, right. He was still a Citizen. We have officially no Mason Leader in here.

As a tribute to our great Town Leaders:

FM Argentina

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:29 PM
I will miss Colombia. Such an awesome effort for a Citi...Oh, right. He was still a Citizen. We have officially no Mason Leader in here.

FM Argentina

Iran, you were acting so rational yesterday. Read the quote Columbia is using for his basis that I'm scum and think about it in the context of the day. Why would I support the possibility that Poland was ghosted when I was trying my damnedest to get him lynched.

Columbia misread my post.

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Argentina, care to give us your reads?

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Give me a moment to type them up

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 06:32 PM

FM ArgentinaDid you not notice the two Mason deaths?

Nothing happened to me last night.

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Kenya refused to vote for either Greenland or Poland, and both ended up as scum. When Poland first claimed, Kenya was against Poland, yet he didnt vote him (unless I missed it). I think Kenya is probably scum, likely mafia and was trying to protect his teammates/allies from being lynched. FM Kenya

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:57 PM
FM Brazil - Went above and beyond reasonable when it came to defending poland. Thought up contradictory and rediculous scenarios and jumped on the scum train on Sweden in the attempt to derail the poland train. Even with less than an hour left in the day was still trying to get people to move off polands train.
FM Costa Rica - Scum - I do not believe his sheriff claim in the slightest. Scum Scum Scum
FM Cyprus - Saved us with the last second hammer on Poland, has spurred positive discussion multiple times.
FM Germany - Still believe he's scum, a bulletproof should not as for Mason Leader to skip him but the whole nazi thing does lend a little credibility to the claim.
FM India- Neut , doesn't have a team to back him up so he's hiding in the shadows
FM Iran - Post #439240 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/26978-FM-XXI-Day-5?p=439240&viewfull=1#post439240) solidified my view of Iran as town
FM Ireland - Kinda towny but is really in the background
FM Japan - Stood up to the early game pressure well enough for me to give him initial town points, hasn't done anything to make me change my mind..
FM Kenya - Like Brazil he was defending poland with all he had, though his arguments were more grounded. I doubt Kenya and Brazil both mafia because two mafia wouldn't want to be seen as togeather in a lynch
FM Mexico - Claimed Cit way to early with no real reason to, but I have an idea of which posts make Mexico appear to be town to columbia.
FM Saudi Arabia - Pretty towny though he did try to sneakily avoid voting on Poland.
FM Spain - He's made some good posts but doesn't have a lot of presence, makes me think of a neutral that is trying to survive till the end but can win with town.
FM Sweden - With as many cit claimers that have appeared thus far and the fact we have a mason leader makes me doubt scum would still be willing to claim cit. Though I didn't like her stance on whose risk it was to bare on the topic of revealed cits.
FM Switzerland - Same reasoning as India, though more insidious. By publicly requesting a replacement try to hide from even the lurk claim while still posting the min amount and not drawing attention.
FM Thailand -
FM USA

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 06:58 PM
FM Germany - Still believe he's scum, a bulletproof should not as for Mason Leader to skip him but the whole nazi thing does lend a little credibility to the claim.

Butchered that a little.

Still believe he's scum, a bulletproof should not ask for Mason Leader to visit him but the whole nazi thing does lend a little credibility to the claim.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Hello, I'm here.
At the previous day, the day end when I was typing to answer if I would wish to lead a lynch on Colombia.
If Argentina and Colombia have that kind of question on me then the answer is quite simple:
I thought Colombia was Colombia, and Poland was ghosted.
I wished not to lead a lynch on colombia because I thought he was mason. (aka if I'm Serial Killer then I'm going to kill him.)
Colombia cut my post in half and didn't mention the whole conversation.

For clarification, I'd post it here.

Do you think I care about a code? Look at what happened with Egypt.

I have no idea how many of you guys seriously wants to lynch Egypt just "to get more information".
It is as if you have a golden goose laying golden eggs, but instead, people kill the goose to see if it is a female inside.

I thought Colombia was still Colombia.
I was discussing the Egypt train with him.
Because I knew Egypt and Colombia were both town,
I said Colombia is not the same (Type of player who would vote to lynch Egypt just "to get more information".)

On the other hand, Argentina already thought Colombia was ghosted.
Therefore, in the point of Argentina's view:
Only one person between Poland and Colombia were itself, if it is not Colombia, then it is Poland.
Thus, toward Argentina, and as well as many others who thought the same would think that I'm not keeping my word.

However, I was only thinking
"At least one person between Colombia and Poland is ghosted, but I do not know who."
Poland is planning to die, which is obvious against its own win condition as long as he is not a jester.
For ghost, it would always wants to kill its current processed person if the person is in enemy faction.
On the other side, Colombia, if ghosted, is not going to be lynched or anything nearly close.
Thus,
I thought the worst possibility is that Ghost wants to get Poland lynched(who is non mafia) and then give me scum read by starting a inviting Germany train. No matter Poland is possessed town or Poland is neutral, once Poland flip, I would receive huge scum read just because I helped a person who was ghosted,
because Ghost wants to see town lose, I would then become the 'Ally of Ghost'.
And then if Poland lynched some town or Poland is lynched, Ghost will definitely be satisfied.
Either Ghost-Poland can get a town lynched or get killed and targeting next person,
It is the worst scenario I would want happens.

Ghost
Action: Target one player at night after you die, taking over their account the following day.
* May not target the same person two nights in a row.
* You may vote and speak as your target.

Therefore, I intentionally avoid to think Colombia as a ghost but a person who wants to avoid radar.
Because the way Ghost possess Colombia, Colombia is no way to be lynched. - Too bloody obvious trolling at starting.
And by acting mad, Colombia as a town can avoid many unwanted attention and vote anyone without needing excuses.
Thus, to me it is workable.
Colombia wasn't a investigative role to me. If Colombia join my train, then I would get a free voter.
Plus Colombia was town to me,
even if doing so is also complementary to be a scum, and I read wrong, then Colombia can still not be Mafia.

At that point, at the worst possibility to me,
Colombia Non mafia
Poland Non mafia
I wouldn't want to lynch them at all.
So, No, I won't lynch Poland and No, I won't lynch Colombia.
And from my own mind, I'm indeed keeping my money where my mouth is.

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Ok, I just wanted to see your reaction.

As I said yesterDay: I'm going for Kenya. YesterDay was unacceptable.

FM Kenya

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 07:13 PM
First things first- my code from yesterday:

Password: sorryforthelurking
Key: pleaseforgiveme
Encrypted: IAWSRKUGLONHZEPYZL

Brazil and Kenya were trying to prevent poland's lynch beyond reason. He was so obviously scum it wasn't even funny.

As Columbia pointed out Brazil even suggested the unlikeliest of scenarios of Poland being ghosted to avoid his lynch.

FM Brazil

Not "beyond reason". There is literally no reason for any scum other than jester or executioner to claim sheriff. When I asked people to give me a counter-argument, no one could.

Kenya refused to vote for either Greenland or Poland, and both ended up as scum. When Poland first claimed, Kenya was against Poland, yet he didnt vote him (unless I missed it). I think Kenya is probably scum, likely mafia and was trying to protect his teammates/allies from being lynched. FM Kenya

I was wrong about Greenland for sure. But with Poland, as I said before, a sheriff claim was not a very good claim for scum, especially since his claim was unprovoked. If you look back at the day Poland claimed sheriff, he only had about 3 votes on him. That doesn't make much sense for a fake claim as scum. So I was pretty confident that he was either town, executioner, or jester.

I still think he belongs in one of those categories, but if he's jester that raises some other questions due to the number of deaths last night being pretty much the same as other nights, so that's probably out.

And I find it odd that a witch would try to get a vigilante lynched, given that the vigilante is the witch's best weapon. If Poland truly were a witch, I'd think he'd have admitted that SoKo might have been framed in order to cease the lynch and begin controlling SoKo at night rather than keep pressing for a lynch on him like he did. Plus, he didn't even control SoKo the night after he claimed vigilante. No one did. According to his last will, he hit his mark. It makes no sense for a witch not to control him, if one exists. What could a witch possibly prioritize over blocking a town kill + getting a kill for themselves? It doesn't add up.

So I think that there is no witch. There never was one. Any claims of witched were either a result of drugs or mafia lying. This means there is a tailor, who tailored Poland and probably England. Which means England probably really was an operator and Poland probably was actually a sheriff (in which case, there is a framer). It also means that everyone who has claimed witched is suspicious. I will have to go digging for witched claims later.

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 07:15 PM
I still think Germany is scum, btw. Don't know why everyone else in this town is ignoring the fact that he didn't even know how the role worked, and admitted to it.

FM Germany

Keeping my vote on him until we get something better. Which may happen after I find the witched claims. Though if someone wants to do that while I make dinner and post them here, that would speed up the process and would be very much appreciated.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU ALL MISS ME, YOU LITTLE SHITS? BWHAHAHAHAHA

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Poland wasn't Jester or Executioner. Not enough people died last night. I REALLY doubt he was town. He claimed Sheriff to try to lynch the Vigilante. Then yesterday he completely switched his claim and actually said he was scum. Yeah, he claimed to have gotten a suit, but the only other person to have done that is England, who is probably scum. There's probably not a Tailor in this game.

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Obviously Kenya just had to mention Tailor once again. So Poland was Sheriff who didn't bother to write results in his LW, was tailored by Mafia and Drug Dealer was targeting people saying they are witched. Sounds plausible.

Of course another explanation would be that scum roleblocked potential Sheriff, but that's probably too far-fetched, right Kenya?

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 07:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU ALL MISS ME, YOU LITTLE SHITS? BWHAHAHAHAHA

Huh? Why did you choose this guy instead of Russia? Makes no sense.

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Also, Columbia was witched night one and turned up Citizen. Unless you think a dd has been dealing witched every night and there was a big mafia scheme to make Poland look like a Witch.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Huh? Why did you choose this guy instead of Russia? Makes no sense.

Shhhh...

You know nothing.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:30 PM
In order to make the day progressive, I'm going to call a Town Council.
I'm aiming to build a efficient train that majority voter would compromise.
Other than random sprout and random train and double scum shit like the previous day.
I have to thank Norway for this, because it took a lot effort to read people.

I'm going to the point:

Town Council works as this:
First The people listed in the list below should first agree to assume or accept that in this list,
at least Five out of Six are town.
First Class

Mexico
Japan
USA
Cyprus
Ireland
Saudi Arabia
Then those people should be a concrete town council because the scum representation is so low that can be ignored.
(Even though some were not that active but Ireland is proven reliable to show up and support lynch.)

Those people then can form a concentrated pressure point.
In order to help them,
The suspects are categorized as in below:
Then The second Class:

Argentina
Iran
Costa Rica
Sweden
Switzerland
The the third group:
Brazil
Germany
Spain
The forth Group:
India
Thailand

The council first agree to pick which group to interrogating first,
at least 4 people agree upon on a group, the other 2 compromise
and then decide which player to pressure.

To this point of game, there is nothing much to make risky bet
If the player failed to convincing the council by 12 hours,
if no special excuses, by stander supports,
then the lynch is decided.

This way, it is much easier to focusing fire for town.
Though ghost may targeting the primary council
but apparently, the ghost is really suck at convincing people.

I think this category is very fair-square.
Well performing people can be promoted into prime council, thinking that people are dying every night.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 07:32 PM
SHUT UP FEGIT!! IM THE GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 07:36 PM
I think this is a good time to use Occam'a Razor.

a) Poland is Sheriff that didn't leave a last will and randomly claimed to have been culted. Mafia decided to drug deal witched every night and tailor Poland as witch just to make Poland look like a witch.

b) Poland is Witch.

Possibility b is easily the most simple and logical possibility.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Iran you didn't shoot last night, can you confirm?

Old FM Sweden
These goddamn kids tryin to steal mah thunder.
FM Kenya

Old FM Costa Rica
SHUT UP FEGIT!! IM THE GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT WHAT! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:39 PM

a) Poland is Sheriff that didn't leave a last will and randomly claimed to have been culted. Mafia decided to drug deal witched every night and tailor Poland as witch just to make Poland look like a witch.

b) Poland is Witch.

Completely agree.
I sue Poland's player game throwing. or at least a tag of grief. Please respond after game.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:41 PM
I'm expecting more votes from non-first class town on me.

If you are in 2nd or 3rd group, it is your chance to vote me and get some town read!

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Iran you didn't shoot last night, can you confirm?

HOLY SHIT WHAT! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
NO FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! QUIT PRETENDING TO BE ME!

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Poland was a ghost too, Yal know.

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Obviously Kenya just had to mention Tailor once again. So Poland was Sheriff who didn't bother to write results in his LW, was tailored by Mafia and Drug Dealer was targeting people saying they are witched. Sounds plausible.

Of course another explanation would be that scum roleblocked potential Sheriff, but that's probably too far-fetched, right Kenya?

Two possible explanations for Poland's last will:
If Poland is town:
1. He had already claimed his results during the day and saw no need to repeat them, plus he was fed up with town for mistrusting him for so long that he didn't try very hard with the last will.

If poland is jester/exec:
2. He doesn't give a shit about his last will and doesn't want to help us.

How do you explain the fact that SoKo didn't get witched the night he died? If Poland was really a witch, why would he take any other action? And why shouldn't the mafia drug witched feedback? Scares PRs/messes with investigative roles plus if they can tailor someone to die as a witch, then they effectively "create" a witch. And the best part is that once the person they tailored is dead, they can just stop sending people fake witched feedback.

Old FM Argentina
April 24th, 2014, 07:48 PM
If Poland is town:
1. He had already claimed his results during the day and saw no need to repeat them, plus he was fed up with town for mistrusting him for so long that he didn't try very hard with the last will.

How do you explain the fact that SoKo didn't get witched the night he died? If Poland was really a witch, why would he take any other action? And why shouldn't the mafia drug witched feedback? Scares PRs/messes with investigative roles plus if they can tailor someone to die as a witch, then they effectively "create" a witch. And the best part is that once the person they tailored is dead, they can just stop sending people fake witched feedback.

Maybe something to do with the hundred posts requesting a lookout and roleblocker on SoKo.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 07:49 PM
If Poland is town:

Shhhh..........
You aren't gonna win.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 07:52 PM
SWEDEN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

Old FM Kenya

b) Poland is Witch.

B is no more logical. What kind of Witch would not witch an outed vigilante?

Though come to think of it, with this double ghost nonsense going on, I suppose Poland could've been a second ghost. Actually... That could work... Explains the sheriff claim, his lack of last will, the lack of witching on SoKo, AND the reason why he said stupid shit to get himself lynched toward the end of the day.

Hmm...

Old FM Cyprus
Sigh... shouldn't have hammered.

Old FM Spain
1. Poland can't be Jester or Executioner. There would have been more deaths last night.
2. Everyone thought South Korea was trolling with the Vigilante claim. Poland would have had no reason to go after her. When he claimed he wouldn't have known she was Vigilante.
3. The chances of him actually be Sheriff are very very slim. Explain why he claimed to have been culted at the end of yesterday. Explain why mafia would want to pin him as Witch so badly. Explain why he wouldn't have a last will (without the BS about him being fed up with town; that's no excuse).

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Shhhh..........
You aren't gonna win.

Shhh....

I WILL WRECK YOU ANUS

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Maybe something to do with the hundred posts requesting a lookout and roleblocker on SoKo.

I think it should be pretty clear to everyone by now (and probably was then too) that we have no lookout, seeing as if there was one, he would no doubt have spoken up by now to help clear some shit up.

Old FM Cyprus
April 24th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Too groggy to think properly. At first I thought Poland was a Town Student, whose student doesn't matter anymore. Claiming sheriff and pressuring SKorea and Germany seemed logical for some towns, but claiming A&H+tailor is a bit odd. Voted him because he started acting like a jester and his supposed mentor voted him. Stupid move from me, imo.

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 07:56 PM
1. Poland can't be Jester or Executioner. There would have been more deaths last night.
2. Everyone thought South Korea was trolling with the Vigilante claim. Poland would have had no reason to go after her. When he claimed he wouldn't have known she was Vigilante.
3. The chances of him actually be Sheriff are very very slim. Explain why he claimed to have been culted at the end of yesterday. Explain why mafia would want to pin him as Witch so badly. Explain why he wouldn't have a last will (without the BS about him being fed up with town; that's no excuse).
1. Exec doesn't cause more deaths when it dies. Plus he might also be a ghost, apparently.
2. SoKo defintiely actually claimed vig seriously when he was being voted upon.
3. He might not be sheriff, but he doesn't make sense as a witch either.

Old FM Cyprus
April 24th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Will post from comp later. bye. Yeah likely disguiser then.

Old FM Cyprus
April 24th, 2014, 07:59 PM
and confirm tailor. Costa rica sweden if not possess pls dont troll solve code

Old FM Costa Rica

FUCK YOU I'LL TROLL WHENEVER I WANT

Old FM Spain
B is no more logical. What kind of Witch would not witch an outed vigilante?

Though come to think of it, with this double ghost nonsense going on, I suppose Poland could've been a second ghost. Actually... That could work... Explains the sheriff claim, his lack of last will, the lack of witching on SoKo, AND the reason why he said stupid shit to get himself lynched toward the end of the day.

Hmm...
Well if he didn't know South Korea was Vigilante... And if he was worried about a Lookout on South Korea since she was asking for one...

If you think it's a likely possibility, why'd you call it nonsense? I really doubt there's another Ghost. For starters, Poland tried too hard to stay alive. The only time he acted like he wanted to be lynched was the end of yesterday. Secondly, it's simply unlikely and sounds like you're just using any possibility to prove that Poland is innocent. Sure, he could be, but it's incredibly unlikely. Your only argument against him being Witch is that Witch would target Vigilante. Well, question answered.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Lets just say, Poland is one slot of AnyRandom, for now.
Spain is gaining more town reads now, I'm watching.

Cyprus, why sign about hammer? It was not the best choice but it wasn't the worst.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:01 PM
SHUT UP COSTA RICA! YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:01 PM
GUYS I KNOW AN EASY WAY TO SOLVE THE QUESTION OF POLAND BEING GHOST OR NOT.

HELLO GHOST OF FM SWEDEN, HAVE YOU BEEN FM POLAND IN AN EARLIER LIFE?

THERE!

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:02 PM

OH NO YOU DI-IN'T!

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Other than random sprout and random train and double scum shit like the previous day.

I'm going to the point:

First The people listed in the list below should first agree to assume or accept that in this list,
First Class

Mexico
Japan
USA
Cyprus
Ireland
Saudi Arabia
Then those people should be a concrete town council because the scum representation is so low that can be ignored.
(Even though some were not that active but Ireland is proven reliable to show up and support lynch.)

In order to help them,
Then The second Class:

Argentina
Iran
Costa Rica
Sweden
Switzerland
The the third group:
Brazil
Germany
Spain
The forth Group:
India
Thailand

Well performing people can be promoted into prime council, thinking that people are dying every night.

Bump. btw, it is not a copy my read list.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 08:03 PM

Exposed. Exposed.

Old FM Costa Rica
Bump. btw, it is not a copy my read list.

FUCK YOU, I AIN'T A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM

Old FM Spain
1. Exec doesn't cause more deaths when it dies. Plus he might also be a ghost, apparently.
2. SoKo defintiely actually claimed vig seriously when he was being voted upon.
3. He might not be sheriff, but he doesn't make sense as a witch either.
1. When Executioner's target dies it becomes a Jester. When a Jester is lynched, people suicide.
2. Not before. When she claimed seriously she asked for a Lookout on her, and at that time it was a possibility. Why would a Witch target someone who possibly had a Lookout that would get them lynched?
3. The only thing you've said against him being a Witch is that Witch would have targeted South Korea. I explained why he wouldn't have.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:04 PM

FUCK YOU! I'LL TROLL WHENEVER I WANT

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:04 PM

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Well if he didn't know South Korea was Vigilante... And if he was worried about a Lookout on South Korea since she was asking for one...

If you think it's a likely possibility, why'd you call it nonsense? I really doubt there's another Ghost. For starters, Poland tried too hard to stay alive. The only time he acted like he wanted to be lynched was the end of yesterday. Secondly, it's simply unlikely and sounds like you're just using any possibility to prove that Poland is innocent. Sure, he could be, but it's incredibly unlikely. Your only argument against him being Witch is that Witch would target Vigilante. Well, question answered.

Accusing him of being ghost isn't saying that he's innocent. Quite the contrary, since odds are that if he's a ghost, he's against town.

And obviously he didn't overtly act like he wanted to be lynched. If he had, we would have thought he was jester and ignored him. Plus, I think he was trying to die at night, which is why he claimed sheriff. He hoped the mafia would fear him and kill him at night so he could win with town.

I don't know, honestly. This FM has fucked my brain. I'm not sure if I'm the only sane person and a mob of ignorant people who won't listen, or if I'm some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist. It sucks because no matter which one is the truth, I'll be treated like the latter, so I don't really know how to gauge this...

However, regardless of Poland's role, I still think Germany is scum, for reasons I have already stated several times. So I think we should lynch him today unless someone wishes to put forth a better lead.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:06 PM
FUCK YOU, I AIN'T A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM

SHUT UP!
FM COSTA RICA

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:08 PM
SHUT UP!
FM COSTA RICA

WHAT!? AM I NOT A KAWAII UGUU~ ONEE-CHAN?

FM Sweden

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 08:09 PM
1. When Executioner's target dies it becomes a Jester. When a Jester is lynched, people suicide.
2. Not before. When she claimed seriously she asked for a Lookout on her, and at that time it was a possibility. Why would a Witch target someone who possibly had a Lookout that would get them lynched?
3. The only thing you've said against him being a Witch is that Witch would have targeted South Korea. I explained why he wouldn't have.
1. Who said his target died?
2. If they predicted there was no real lookout. Or they WIFOMed that a real lookout would expect the witch to avoid the obvious lookout target and lookout elsewhere.
3. Not true. The other part of my explanation that you keep ignoring is that it makes no sense for a witch to claim sheriff.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:12 PM
WHAT!? AM I NOT A KAWAII UGUU~ ONEE-CHAN?

FM Sweden
NO! YOU'RE AN UGLY BITCH! QUIT PRETENDING TO BE ME!

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:16 PM
NO! YOU'RE AN UGLY BITCH! QUIT PRETENDING TO BE ME!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

u

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Accusing him of being ghost isn't saying that he's innocent. Quite the contrary, since odds are that if he's a ghost, he's against town.

And obviously he didn't overtly act like he wanted to be lynched. If he had, we would have thought he was jester and ignored him. Plus, I think he was trying to die at night, which is why he claimed sheriff. He hoped the mafia would fear him and kill him at night so he could win with town.

I don't know, honestly. This FM has fucked my brain. I'm not sure if I'm the only sane person and a mob of ignorant people who won't listen, or if I'm some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist. It sucks because no matter which one is the truth, I'll be treated like the latter, so I don't really know how to gauge this...

However, regardless of Poland's role, I still think Germany is scum, for reasons I have already stated several times. So I think we should lynch him today unless someone wishes to put forth a better lead.
Let me rephrase that. You're trying to use any possibility to prove that Poland isn't Witch.

He tried too hard to survive though. He wouldn't have been like "OMG LYNCH ME!!!", but he wouldn't have tried so hard. Also if he's Ghost, he still would have had to have been Tailored and Drug Dealer would have to have dealed witched every night. Why would mafia do that?

What's the point of that paragraph? Are you realizing you aren't going to win and are using excuses to get out of the spot light?

There's still plenty to talk about related to Poland. Why are you so eager to turn the attention elsewhere? And I think you'd probably be a good lynch, or do you not count?

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:19 PM
I forgive you.
FM USA

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:22 PM
<3

FM USA

Old FM Iran
April 24th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Isn't there any rule against trolling? This game is becoming unreadable.

Brazil's idea is ridiculously bad, I have no idea what is he thinking. Brazil, explain to me why Ireland, Japan and USA are such solid Town reads to you that you trust them to lead the lynch?

I would like to mention that Saudi Arabia always abstains. If you check last 3 lynches Arabia never had a vote on them. I demand explanation.

Oh and I didn't shoot anyone yesterNight because I have no gun. I've lied to make people vote.

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 08:25 PM
1. Who said his target died?
2. If they predicted there was no real lookout. Or they WIFOMed that a real lookout would expect the witch to avoid the obvious lookout target and lookout elsewhere.
3. Not true. The other part of my explanation that you keep ignoring is that it makes no sense for a witch to claim sheriff.
1. Because he was obviously trying to lynch South Korea. Who else are you suggesting as his target?
2. Witch probably would have decided to take the safe possibility and avoid South Korea. It would have been too risky since there could have been a Lookout. It's a big wifomy mess, and I doubt he would risk targeting South Korea.
3. I'll admit, I don't know the answer to that one. But all of the other evidence is just too great. He has to be Witch. Nothing else is logical.

Old FM Brazil
April 24th, 2014, 08:34 PM

Brazil's idea is ridiculously bad, I have no idea what is he thinking. Brazil, explain to me why Ireland, Japan and USA are such solid Town reads to you that you trust them to lead the lynch?

I would like to mention that Saudi Arabia always abstains. If you check last 3 lynches Arabia never had a vote on them. I demand explanation.

Oh and I didn't shoot anyone yesterNight because I have no gun. I've lied to make people vote.

Instead of solid town reads, I'd rather say it is a constructed most trust worthy group.
It is in fact not a copy of my read list.
I merely asking people around who they trust and list the people who others would tend to give in.
Since you didn't ask me about other ones, I assume you already half agree with the first class council.

However, I do have some read on Ireland, Japan and USA to share with you, though not as convincing.

First of all, Ireland,
Choosing no lynch is actually big risk to town in any traditional thinking.
The people catch up the day and stop lurking are issued credits.
So to speak, Ireland almost didn't miss any lynch train.

Second, Japan
Japan had conflict with England. That is a major credit.
In fact, his read on many people are quite sharp. Despite he doesn't comment as much.
And he also doesn't hide if he has any questions.
From any mafia's point of view, discussion is absolutely bad, and shall avoid critical questions as much as possible.

For USA's case.
I have suspected him, since China is dead.
But he is doing what he believes consistently.
In another word, if town fails, USA isn't the cause.
I'm not saying USA is absolutely town, but he has a good ground to stand.
Plus, USA is more popular than you, me.
I'd say USA need a platform, a town council.
If we want to read more from USA, that is the way to do it.

Old FM Sweden
April 24th, 2014, 08:39 PM

Boooooooooorrrrriiiiiinnggg! Someone needs a bullet to the face.

Old FM Kenya
April 24th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Let me rephrase that. You're trying to use any possibility to prove that Poland isn't Witch.

He tried too hard to survive though. He wouldn't have been like "OMG LYNCH ME!!!", but he wouldn't have tried so hard. Also if he's Ghost, he still would have had to have been Tailored and Drug Dealer would have to have dealed witched every night. Why would mafia do that?

What's the point of that paragraph? Are you realizing you aren't going to win and are using excuses to get out of the spot light?

There's still plenty to talk about related to Poland. Why are you so eager to turn the attention elsewhere? And I think you'd probably be a good lynch, or do you not count?

I just don't think he's witch. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. I don't see why a witch would say they were culted at the end of the day to get more people to vote for them. The tailor and drug dealer could have planned it from the beginning to create a fake witch in the game. And why not do that? Drug dealer's deception is easier to figure out if they change what it's doing every night. But if they keep it consistent, then we just think that we have a _______ in the game. In this case, the _______ is witch.

It does seem unlikely that I will win this argument. And I wanted to acknowledge the possibility that I'm wrong. Because my theories are a bit strange, perhaps. And I've already placed trust in some of the wrong people this game, so I might just be having a really off game.

I'm not trying to divert attention anywhere. I was simply trying to say that regardless of what Poland's true role/alignment is, I think we should lynch Germany. Though I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Sweden either since it might shed some light on if or if not there is a second ghost.

1. Because he was obviously trying to lynch South Korea. Who else are you suggesting as his target?
2. Witch probably would have decided to take the safe possibility and avoid South Korea. It would have been too risky since there could have been a Lookout. It's a big wifomy mess, and I doubt he would risk targeting South Korea.
3. I'll admit, I don't know the answer to that one. But all of the other evidence is just too great. He has to be Witch. Nothing else is logical.

1. Could've been someone else. Perhaps he really thought SoKo was scum and wanted to get him lynched to gain credibility before pursuing his true target. Unlikely, but possible.
2. Perhaps. But I still think it has been fairly obvious for a while that we have no lookout.
3. I agree there is a lot of evidence that supports him being a witch. Which is part of why I mentioned my confusion earlier- I really am not certain of anything at this point. But I guess for me, not being able to explain the reasoning behind his claim from a witch's perspective is enough for me to doubt that he is actually a witch.

Old FM Cyprus
April 24th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Wont bother post from comp anymore.

fm germany

Is ghost cuz
1. Last wil
2. Behavior just like nz
3. Scum faking ghost suicidal.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 24th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Boooooooooorrrrriiiiiinnggg! Someone needs a bullet to the face.

YEAH!

Old FM Spain
April 24th, 2014, 09:27 PM
I just don't think he's witch. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. I don't see why a witch would say they were culted at the end of the day to get more people to vote for them. The tailor and drug dealer could have planned it from the beginning to create a fake witch in the game. And why not do that? Drug dealer's deception is easier to figure out if they change what it's doing every night. But if they keep it consistent, then we just think that we have a _______ in the game. In this case, the _______ is witch.

It does seem unlikely that I will win this argument. And I wanted to acknowledge the possibility that I'm wrong. Because my theories are a bit strange, perhaps. And I've already placed trust in some of the wrong people this game, so I might just be having a really off game.

I'm not trying to divert attention anywhere. I was simply trying to say that regardless of what Poland's true role/alignment is, I think we should lynch Germany. Though I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Sweden either since it might shed some light on if or if not there is a second ghost.It does sound like a decent plan, but some of the big problems with it are:
1. What if Drug Dealer dies before Poland dies?- The entire plan would fail and town would probably figure out what happened, confirming Tailor.
2. Why Poland?- Poland is one of the least logical choices. Why wouldn't mafia want to go for someone who is really active and contributive? That way they could negate what that person said by making them look like scum. It's illogical to go for Poland who was inactive and trolling at the beginning of the game.
3. What if Tailor dies?- Town would realize there was no Witch and that Poland wasn't Sheriff.
4. What if there's a actual Witch?- If there are two witched claims, town would figure out one was dealt and if that continued the plan is screwed and town would know exactly what's going on.

1. Could've been someone else. Perhaps he really thought SoKo was scum and wanted to get him lynched to gain credibility before pursuing his true target. Unlikely, but possible.
2. Perhaps. But I still think it has been fairly obvious for a while that we have no lookout.
3. I agree there is a lot of evidence that supports him being a witch. Which is part of why I mentioned my confusion earlier- I really am not certain of anything at this point. But I guess for me, not being able to explain the reasoning behind his claim from a witch's perspective is enough for me to doubt that he is actually a witch.1. He could have chosen a much better person. South Korea was trolling, but was contributing enough that his claim would be found suspicious. Everyone else Poland targeted is dead as well. I doubt he would do this anyway.
2. Now it appears that way, but on Day 3 it was completely possible.
3. What about the evidence against every other possibility? Witch is most likely of all of them.

Old FM USA
April 24th, 2014, 11:44 PM
poland was witch. he was playing jester strategy. I think sweden could very well be scum. that's why costa rica is vented/ghosted. sweden could be faking.

kenya please stop with the nonsense.

brazil, why did you put yourself in red?

Old FM USA
April 24th, 2014, 11:44 PM
oh man, all ya'll aren't here anymore. ffs.

Old FM USA
April 24th, 2014, 11:46 PM
I buy costa rica's claim, since there wasn't another sheriff.
no one else was tailored.

FM Sweden

Old FM USA
April 24th, 2014, 11:50 PM
why are there lack of kills.

we're missing role block claims, and poison claims.

Old FM USA
April 24th, 2014, 11:52 PM
why the fuck isn't brazil dead yet? he claimed fkin doctor/escort.

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 12:10 AM
FM Mexico - Claimed Cit way to early with no real reason to, but I have an idea of which posts make Mexico appear to be town to columbia.

I made a huge gambit to get recruited to the mason, only for it to fail. I then had a bunch of votes happening at the time, so I naturally claimed and due to my "don't really care" thing about being a Citizen, all of the Cit claimed and Mason Leader didn't fucking recruit.

You're getting a vote because "to early with no real reason to".
FM Argentina

As a comment to the mason's and mason leader :
Screw you. We have three dead citizen and two dead mason, not a single cultist dead. You're shitty at your job.

I'm still not recruited, and if I were a cult all along this is just perfect, I'd be purged by visit. I'm still Citizen, so fucking recruit me already.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 12:18 AM
can you say anything to further what i just said, Mexico?

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Argentina
Iran
Costa Rica
Sweden
Switzerland

my vote

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 12:24 AM
can you say anything to further what i just said, Mexico?

Just these things.

For USA's case.
I have suspected him, since China is dead.
But he is doing what he believes consistently.
In another word, if town fails, USA isn't the cause.
I'm not saying USA is absolutely town, but he has a good ground to stand.
Plus, USA is more popular than you, me.
I'd say USA need a platform, a town council.
If we want to read more from USA, that is the way to do it.

Just, what? China died a long time ago, that's a long time to suspect. If town fails, you're not the cause?
You're also more popular, really relevant that. He's also pushing his shitty council plan to read you more.

He's tunneling you without an actual argument other than subtle.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 12:24 AM
I hate playing with you guys. Lots of you having comprehension problems.

AND POLAND LEFT A LAST WILL CLAIMING GHOST!

And fucking stop asking questions without giving any youselves you lazy tards.

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 12:30 AM
I guess poland was poisoned afterall. That would explain why he was acting the way he did. He knew that he was going to die and lose and he started trolling becouse of it.

I don't think sweden is possessed. Fm sweden Costa rica also called him out as mafia yesterday.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 12:30 AM
I hate playing with you guys. Lots of you having comprehension problems.

AND POLAND LEFT A LAST WILL CLAIMING GHOST!

And fucking stop asking questions without giving any youselves you lazy tards.

come on man, i still want to win,

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Wont bother post from comp anymore.

fm germany

Is ghost cuz
1. Last wil
2. Behavior just like nz
3. Scum faking ghost suicidal.

you're saying poland was ghosted, and following his lead here

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Poland was a witch, so he was obviously trying to confuse the town befeore he died.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 12:54 AM
Escort blocked witch or something. I am not witched.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 01:04 AM
witching not affected by role blocks, as it happens after.

witch is dead. poland is witch.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 01:13 AM
FMXX
4 Mafia Team A
4 Mafia Team B
1 Cult
1 Killing Neutral
3 Benign Neutral
14 Town PR (with ML)
9 Citizens
*Semi-standard mechanic

FMXIX
*Non-standard mechanic

FMXVIII
6 Mafia
1 Cult
1 Killing Neutral
3 Evil Neutral
11 Town PR
14 Citizens
*Semi-standard mechanic

FMXVII
*Non-standard mechanic

FMXVI
6 Mafia
1 Killing Neutral
1 Evil Neutral
8 Town PR
26 Citizens

FMXV
8 Mafia
4 Killing Neutral
2 Benign Neutral
14 Town PR
6 Citizens

FMXXI
>4 Mafia 6 Mafia
2 Killing Neutral 2 Killing Neutral
1 Evil Neutral 1 Evil Neutral
2 Benign Neutral 2 Benign Neutral
>7 Town PR 10 PR
>4 Citizens 13 Citizens
14 Unknowns

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 01:17 AM
Unlikely to have Cult since too many reported Mafia roles.

FMXXI

Estimated from graveyard -
>4 Mafia
2 Killing Neutral
1 Evil Neutral
2 Benign Neutral
>7 Town PR
>4 Citizens
14 Unknowns

Expected -
6 Mafia
2 Killing Neutral
1 Evil Neutral
2 Benign Neutral
10 PR
13 Citizens

Lazy to recalculate.

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Unlikely to have Cult since too many reported Mafia roles.

What about mason?

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 01:37 AM
can we go back to why germany is a good lynch cyprus?

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 01:37 AM
What about mason?
True. Scum seemed gimped with masons around if there are no cult.

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 01:39 AM
what if there isn't a mason leader? maybe russia and libya started as masons.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 01:40 AM
can we go back to why germany is a good lynch cyprus?
His BP claim is fishy. If not him, some other lurkers.

fm india

Stupid masons defended the lurkers from lynch. Prolly scums are there.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 01:42 AM
What about mason?
Mafia not too concrned about cult it seemed. Killing mason or active citizen.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 01:47 AM
can we go for someone in the yellow list, if you're going to be randomish?

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Well, lets join in here, first of all got no feedback tonight again. Then to my thoughts on Poland: There is no tailor Polands dead proofed that, since his lw is supposed to reveal him as witch (at least i think so from his clue), because he thought he were suitet wich he wasnt, wich on the other hand means, the mafia has 100% a Drug dealer, that wanted to support Englands suit claim, with giving the fake suit feedback to Poland. Aswell we already concluded there is no tailor anyway, gues only mafia tries to still keep that up... Anyway im going for Thailand know he posts like never, his posts are shit and he always joins the wrong trains. Ignoring Costa Rika and Sweden for now, thought if anyone prefers we can go for Costa Rika, since I believe he is scum too and probably now just try to hides behind ghost claim (so he doesnt need to defend himself). FM Thailand

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Don't forget that the LW said that the ML should solve the code.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Don't forget that the LW said that the ML should solve the code.

When someone claims ML he should solve the code, if he isnt capable of that his ML claim is fake easy as that, thought no need for him to solve it and reveal himself atm.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:08 AM
And yes I know he posted a bunch on day 3, but that was like his only activity and I would like to pressure him for a claim for now (to the Thailand vote).

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 03:08 AM
When someone claims ML he should solve the code, if he isnt capable of that his ML claim is fake easy as that, thought no need for him to solve it and reveal himself atm.

What do you think about my theory about there not beeing any ML? Russia and libya could have started as masons.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:10 AM
To note is also that he has not one post D2 and only one D4, I wonder how Fiji got modkilled before him honestly lol.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:11 AM
What do you think about my theory about there not beeing any ML? Russia and libya could have started as masons.

Well, both libya and Russia said there is an Ml, so well guess it is useless to assume there is non lol.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:12 AM
Aswell, russia claimed to got recruitet later D3 I guess.

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Well, both libya and Russia said there is an Ml, so well guess it is useless to assume there is non lol.

Becouse maybe they wanted to make people scared of fake claiming citizen. It would be pretty stupid to say that they didn't have a mason leader.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:17 AM
And yeah, i think the feedback of being witched D2 that I got, was faked from the drug dealer on me, first we had after that like no witched claims at all and never 2 again, so yeah, also as earlier stated by someone, that noone got witched tonight supports my theory of Poland being the witch e.t.c.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Sry meant D3, lol.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Becouse maybe they wanted to make people scared of fake claiming citizen. It would be pretty stupid to say that they didn't have a mason leader.

Well, dont really would believe in that, as you saw it just ended up in 4 citizen claims were 2 by now were actually true, aswell they wanted to try to get cult first as they believed there is one, why would they then claim to have a Ml to bring up citizen claims and prevent fake ones? And again Russia said he were recruitet and self a citizen before.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:04 AM
japan, costa rica isn't scum. he outed a mafia, and now he's being controlled. why would mafia/ghost take control over sweden if he was town? we'd just run him over with a lynch.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Well, lets join in here, first of all got no feedback tonight again. Then to my thoughts on Poland: There is no tailor Polands dead proofed that, since his lw is supposed to reveal him as witch (at least i think so from his clue), because he thought he were suitet wich he wasnt, wich on the other hand means, the mafia has 100% a Drug dealer, that wanted to support Englands suit claim, with giving the fake suit feedback to Poland. Aswell we already concluded there is no tailor anyway, gues only mafia tries to still keep that up... Anyway im going for Thailand know he posts like never, his posts are shit and he always joins the wrong trains. Ignoring Costa Rika and Sweden for now, thought if anyone prefers we can go for Costa Rika, since I believe he is scum too and probably now just try to hides behind ghost claim (so he doesnt need to defend himself). FM Thailand

holy fuck set some paragraphs pls

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 04:15 AM
japan, costa rica isn't scum. he outed a mafia, and now he's being controlled. why would mafia/ghost take control over sweden if he was town? we'd just run him over with a lynch.

Well, Im mostly acting through feeling of persons now, since it gets harder to keep track of everything with every day passing by, also I said, if you prefer Costa Rica as lynch (with a good reason) I would join on him. Still going to pressure Thailand thought would be nice if you could join me for now.^^

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 04:17 AM
holy fuck set some paragraphs pls

Never heard of posting styles lol, I never did them why should I begin with it now.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 04:18 AM
Sigh...

If England was tailored and Poland is Ghost,
and if Costa Rica and Sweden are town as I believe they are,
and with the AFKers...
we already passed lynch or lose...

Living

Ragnar Lodbrok (Hidden Norseman) (Drug Dealer?)
Hidden Norseman (Tailor)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason Leader)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Doctor?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Lookout?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Journalist?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Bulletproof?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (???) (Anti-town Ghost)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) (Anti-town Ghost)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen)
Hidden Non-Town (Witch?)
Hidden Any (Serial Killer)
Hidden Any (Toxicologist)
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Dead

Hidden Norseman (Consigliere) - Australia
Hidden Norseman (Beguiler) - Greenland
King Aelle (Hidden Anglo-Saxon) (Mayor) - Italy
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Detective) - Pakistan
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Doctor) - China
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Blacksmith) - Norway
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Vigilante) - South Korea
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Sheriff) - Egypt
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason) - Libya
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason) - Russia
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - France
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - Fiji
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - Colombia
Hidden Non-Town (Ghost) - New Zealand
Hidden Non-Town (Ninja) - Canada

Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Operator) - England
Hidden Non-Town (Ghost) - Poland

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 04:24 AM
If there is Cult and they decide keep lurking then Cult deserve to lose.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Never heard of posting styles lol, I never did them why should I begin with it now.

thats fucking retarded, like holy shit. i hate you as a person, no joke

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 04:30 AM
No wonder it's so hard to lynch Poland yesterday.

FM Thailand

If I'm going to lose I don't want to lose to lurkers.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:32 AM
costa rica reminds me of poland, on some of the days.

ANYWAY. cyprus, that list is retarded. we have no lookout or doctor, but how the fuck did you get 2 ghosts? it is either a vent/bm or a faker. my money is on the faker.

japan, why are you pressuring thailand? unless you REALLY want to lynch a lurker?

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:34 AM
No wonder it's so hard to lynch Poland yesterday.

FM Thailand

If I'm going to lose I don't want to lose to lurkers.

*commits suicide*

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 04:37 AM
costa rica reminds me of poland, on some of the days.

ANYWAY. cyprus, that list is retarded. we have no lookout or doctor, but how the fuck did you get 2 ghosts? it is either a vent/bm or a faker. my money is on the faker.

japan, why are you pressuring thailand? unless you REALLY want to lynch a lurker?

Well, the thing is he isnt only lurking (day 3) and his posts are not really contributing to much, aswell I dont like his changing activity from day to day, to that I said I want to pressure him only for the moment, to see what he claims and if he even bothers to show up.

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 04:44 AM

Japan has the highest suicide rate in the world. it's pretty scummy that you are trying to push him into doing it.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Japan has the highest suicide rate in the world. it's pretty scummy that you are trying to push him into doing it.

holocaust.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:29 AM
My updated lynch priority is as follows: (Brazil & Kenya) > (Costa Rica & Switzerland) > (Germany & Thailand) > India

As people aren't willing to join me on the Brazil train, I will help support the Kenya train.

I still think that Brazil is the scummier target, he is continuing to generate ultra-unlikely scenarios to descumify his defense of Poland.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:29 AM
My updated lynch priority is as follows: (Brazil & Kenya) > (Costa Rica & Switzerland) > (Germany & Thailand) > India

As people aren't willing to join me on the Brazil train, I will help support the Kenya train.

I still think that Brazil is the scummier target, he is continuing to generate ultra-unlikely scenarios to descumify his defense of Poland.

FM Kenya

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 05:34 AM
holocaust.

But you are ghost of hitler, right?

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 05:36 AM
does anyone actually believe that sweden is possessed? Costa rica even called him out as mafia.

I agree that kenya is scummy but he is most likely just a neutral. maybe a executioner.

Old FM Switzerland
April 25th, 2014, 05:44 AM
FM Switzerland - Same reasoning as India, though more insidious. By publicly requesting a replacement try to hide from even the lurk claim while still posting the min amount and not drawing attention.

I have too much self respect than to play using these kind of shitty tactics. I did not lie about asking for a replacement, and I did not lie about the fact that I really don't have any time to pay attention to the game right now. The only reason I'm still alive right now is because if I opted out, I would have been modkilled instead of replaced, and I do not want to reduce our numbers because of my inability to follow the game. I'll do what I can and place my votes as best as I can.

Also, do we have any proof that there's a Ventriloquist around? Ghost is confirmed, but I have my doubts that both Sweden and Costa Rica are actually controlled. Money's on one of them faking it.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:56 AM
I have too much self respect than to play using these kind of shitty tactics. I did not lie about asking for a replacement, and I did not lie about the fact that I really don't have any time to pay attention to the game right now. The only reason I'm still alive right now is because if I opted out, I would have been modkilled instead of replaced, and I do not want to reduce our numbers because of my inability to follow the game. I'll do what I can and place my votes as best as I can.

Also, do we have any proof that there's a Ventriloquist around? Ghost is confirmed, but I have my doubts that both Sweden and Costa Rica are actually controlled. Money's on one of them faking it.

Can't really trust people in that regard in a game of mafia.

Also, pretty sure its only Brazil and Cyprus that have even opened the possibility that both Sweden and Costa Rica are controlled. Brazil as part of his continued defense of Poland and Cyprus who capitalized on that to make his defeatist role list. There is no ventriloquist, no one believes there is a ventriloquist, not a single person this game has claimed that they were vented the day before.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 06:17 AM

Also, pretty sure its only Brazil and Cyprus that have even opened the possibility that both Sweden and Costa Rica are controlled. Brazil as part of his continued defense of Poland and Cyprus who capitalized on that to make his defeatist role list. There is no ventriloquist, no one believes there is a ventriloquist, not a single person this game has claimed that they were vented the day before.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 06:28 AM

Defeatist? I thought yesterday's lynch would have told you something. And sorry I work with facts not illusions.

Are you suggesting Costa Rica or Sweden is scum? Costa Rica posted first:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27018-FM-XXI-Day-6?p=439467&viewfull=1#post439467
Followed by Sweden
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27018-FM-XXI-Day-6?p=439478&viewfull=1#post439478

Of the two Costa Rica is less trusted. But no reason for Costa Rica to fake it before waiting. And no reason for Sweden to fake it today.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Unless Matchmaker but I thought it's not possible.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 06:31 AM
FM Argentina

Old FM Switzerland
April 25th, 2014, 06:33 AM

Understandably so. Sorry about this whole situation.

What do you think of Brazil's list and attempt at instituting some kind of council system? I'm not really sure I like his current ''Town Council'' list.

Defeatist? I thought yesterday's lynch would have told you something. And sorry I work with facts not illusions.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27018-FM-XXI-Day-6?p=439467&viewfull=1#post439467
Followed by Sweden
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27018-FM-XXI-Day-6?p=439478&viewfull=1#post439478

Of the two Costa Rica is less trusted. But no reason for Costa Rica to fake it before waiting. And no reason for Sweden to fake it today.

It's weird because it seems both of them are trying to appear as the Ghost.
My opinion probably isn't valued much, but I do believe that one of the two has to be scum. What do you think of Colombia's last will about Costa Rica?

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 06:42 AM
But you are ghost of hitler, right?

I lied. EAT SHIT GERMANY

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 06:42 AM
If she is derailing SKorea's lynch (to protect scum SKorea), no reason to push it to another Norway (who was scum-like scummy).

Colombia called SKorea scum. Says a lot.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 06:46 AM
What do you think of Brazil's list and attempt at instituting some kind of council system? I'm not really sure I like his current ''Town Council'' list.

Which part are you not so sure? Citizen, move along! :D

I think there actually might actually be a vent except its previous targets all got killed by South Korea, Iran or SK.
If there is one fake between Sweden and Costa rica,

it is Sweden. because Costa Rica "has nothing against" sweden, said by sweden.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 06:47 AM
I hope Switzerland put its vote on someone, such as Thailand if Switzerland is really clueless since he hasn't been reading.

Old FM Switzerland
April 25th, 2014, 06:51 AM
I hope Switzerland put its vote on someone, such as Thailand if Switzerland is really clueless since he hasn't been reading.

Been reading enough to not mindlessly put my vote on someone I'm not sure about, without everyone else's input on the current situation. Don't worry, it'll come.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Been reading enough to not mindlessly put my vote on someone I'm not sure about, without everyone else's input on the current situation. Don't worry, it'll come.

THAT'S WHAT A VIRGIN WOULD SAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 07:55 AM
I support Brazil lynch over Kenya.

I think there actually might actually be a vent except its previous targets all got killed by South Korea, Iran or SK.
Peddler of unrealistic scenarios. Only scum do that.

And he always fake voted.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Brazil might be another Ghost. Seemed to be acting like NZ and Poland.

Baiting for night kills by claiming Doctor etc. Baiting for lynches by intentional scummy behavior, and at the same time tried to act very towny.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Ghost will become more desperate as the game reaches the end. By then they will bait the losing side to lynch/kill them. Ghosts fear jesters the most.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 08:12 AM
No please don't lynch me! I won't never be ghosted again please! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

Old FM Switzerland
April 25th, 2014, 08:43 AM

Baiting for night kills by claiming Doctor etc. Baiting for lynches by intentional scummy behavior, and at the same time tried to act very towny.

If you think this is the case, then do you really think there's a Ventriloquist in this game? 2 Ghosts + a Vent? No way.

I already seriously doubt the hosts would put a Ghost AND a Vent in this game. They wouldn't also put two Ghosts in. One already screws over the game enough as it is.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 08:49 AM

Followed by Sweden

Suggests at least 2 people controlled thus far.

Sigh...

If England was tailored and Poland is Ghost,
and if Costa Rica and Sweden are town as I believe they are,
and with the AFKers...
we already passed lynch or lose...

Living

Ragnar Lodbrok (Hidden Norseman) (Drug Dealer?)
Hidden Norseman (Tailor)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason Leader)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Doctor?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Lookout?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Journalist?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Bulletproof?)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (???) (Anti-town Ghost)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) (Anti-town Ghost)
Hidden Non-Town (Witch?)
Hidden Any (Serial Killer)
Hidden Any (Toxicologist)
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Dead

Hidden Norseman (Consigliere) - Australia
Hidden Norseman (Beguiler) - Greenland
King Aelle (Hidden Anglo-Saxon) (Mayor) - Italy
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Detective) - Pakistan
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Doctor) - China
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Blacksmith) - Norway
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Vigilante) - South Korea
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Sheriff) - Egypt
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason) - Libya
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mason) - Russia
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - France
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - Fiji
Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Citizen) - Colombia
Hidden Non-Town (Ghost) - New Zealand
Hidden Non-Town (Ninja) - Canada

Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Operator) - England
Hidden Non-Town (Ghost) - Poland

Suggests both of those controllers are ghosts

Suggests Brazil might be a third ghost

I support Brazil lynch over Kenya.

Peddler of unrealistic scenarios. Only scum do that.

And he always fake voted.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 08:56 AM

Guys, do you see this whole post? It suggests a retard at work. The far more likely conclusion is that one guy is pretending while the other guy is real.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Also Brazil is just tard. Ignore him pls

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Guys, do you see this whole post? It suggests a retard at work. The far more likely conclusion is that one guy is pretending while the other guy is real.
You're jealous they like me better.

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 09:08 AM

Please quote my post in sequence. The way you did it is blatant misrep. I said I found Brazil scummy and LATER believe that he might be a ghost.

Yes, I believe that both Costa Rica and Sweden are ghosted by NZ and Poland, and Brazil might be the third Ghost waiting to die.

If you don't believe both is ghosted then should you not vote the faker instead of going for other targets?

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 09:10 AM
If you think this is the case, then do you really think there's a Ventriloquist in this game? 2 Ghosts + a Vent? No way.

I already seriously doubt the hosts would put a Ghost AND a Vent in this game. They wouldn't also put two Ghosts in. One already screws over the game enough as it is.

Poland's last will was made BEFORE he claimed tailored, if I remember correctly.

And how do you explain his play style? Poland is a RETARD so it makes sense?

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Ghosts, be honest, what exact faction killed you?

Also, I want to sign a petition to stop the trolling.
/sign

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 25th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Nothing happened to me last night, first off

My personal opinion is that Sweden or Costa Rica are lying with the ghosting. Who that is, I'm not quite sure as of yet. But if someone's faking being ghosted, then that leads me to believe they're anti-town. So we're in between Costa Rica and Sweden here. I don't think it'd make logical sense for someone to fake ghosted after someone else claims ghosted, but I don't believe Costa Rica would make a play like this. Nor do I think that it'd make sense ghosting Sweden. Either way, if faking is involved, that person who's faking probably is scum. Probably self-explanatory but throwing it out there.

@Iran from a bit earlier

I've never really believed in the votes at the time. Greenland I was focused on Egypt not showing up for the rest of the day, and thought that the operator idea was possible. In hindsight, I have to admit not voting on that was stupid.

Norway I was really hesitant on. I thought Poland made valid points on how no one's even protecting him, which it'd make sense that if he was mafia mafia would protect him. At the time I honestly thought there were more suspicious people than Norway, but I didn't act on it. So that's what I didn't go Norway.

As for Poland, I seriously believed he was Jester, and I actually had a post which I posted (well tried to) at 8:59 PM EST, but Cyprus locked it. Basically, I stated I found it weird how you didn't think there was any possibility he was Jester and your lack of concern was concerning me. But I digress, I didn't bail out here, I voted Germany, and I still believe he could be scum. If he's BP, he's a pretty darn stupid BP considering the fact that he doesn't even know his role.

But anyway, I say we try to analyze Sweden vs. Costa Rica at this point. Yes, both are acting ghosted, but there's probably a 50% scum chance within there. I personally don't think there's two ghosts, that set up can get extremely unbalanced, in addition to extremely confusing. Also, I don't think two ghosts would just troll day chat. That's already idiotic play on NZ's part, why someone else would go that same play style beats me. Also, it seems to be that someone would of claimed vented by now if there was a vent, so I highly doubt the existence of a vent. Though thinking about dupe ghosts makes me think of a question..

If a Ghosted user locks in a lynch on a dupe Ghost, does that ghost go against the account's identity or the ghost himself? If the latter, how would that work?

@Mexico /sign

Old FM Cyprus
April 25th, 2014, 09:25 AM
What they are doing now can be considered decent play. Demoralize the town. And they don't know who are town and scum; so fake claiming and causing mislynches may backfire. Yesterday votes from ghosted Colombia indirectly told us who were scummy and should be lynched.

Limited access tomorrow. Will be around to hammer. Nite.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 09:25 AM
You what m8? I'll bash ur focking head in I swear on me mum!

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 25th, 2014, 09:31 AM
I'll be gone from anywhere to 1-5ish hours most likely. Just a heads up.

Forum Mafia GM
April 25th, 2014, 10:01 AM
If a Ghosted user locks in a lynch on a dupe Ghost, does that ghost go against the account's identity or the ghost himself? If the latter, how would that work?

It would go against the other Ghost, not the player who was Ghosted.
It would work by the second Ghost's win condition becoming that the game must end with the other Ghost losing.

Old FM Kenya
April 25th, 2014, 10:13 AM
I've determined that these people are scum:

Germany
Japan
Sweden

I'm pretty sure there's more scum than that, but I'm undecided on the others. These are the ones I'm fairly certain of. I believe starting with lynching Germany is the way to go because, as I've said many times, he claimed a role that he didn't know the mechanics of and therefore must be lying about the claim.

After him, we can go in any order. Alphabetically for all I care.

And as to the people voting lurkers:
I suggest we leave the lurkers alone. One person has already been modkilled for lurking, so the host has no problem modkilling lurkers. We might as well leave it to him.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 10:46 AM

Germany
Japan
Sweden

I'm pretty sure there's more scum than that, but I'm undecided on the others. These are the ones I'm fairly certain of. I believe starting with lynching Germany is the way to go because, as I've said many times, he claimed a role that he didn't know the mechanics of and therefore must be lying about the claim.

I suggest we leave the lurkers alone. One person has already been modkilled for lurking, so the host has no problem modkilling lurkers. We might as well leave it to him.

FIGHT ME!

Old FM Kenya
April 25th, 2014, 11:12 AM
FIGHT ME!

K.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 11:46 AM
What they are doing now can be considered decent play. Demoralize the town. And they don't know who are town and scum; so fake claiming and causing mislynches may backfire. Yesterday votes from ghosted Colombia indirectly told us who were scummy and should be lynched.

Limited access tomorrow. Will be around to hammer. Nite.

How does that make fucking sense. I was voting in a way that guaranteed a delayed lynch. Wut.

Old FM Germany
April 25th, 2014, 11:54 AM

Germany
Japan
Sweden

Why aren't you voting on sweden if you think he is scum?

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 12:11 PM

I'm going to the point:

First Class

Mexico
Japan
USA
Cyprus
Ireland
Saudi Arabia

In order to help them,
Then The second Class:

Argentina
Iran
Costa Rica
Sweden
Switzerland
The the third group:
Brazil
Germany
Spain
Kenya
The forth Group:
India
Thailand

Bump. and Adding Kenya (I forget.)

Why does it work:
Most possible lynching targets are carefully put in different category.
Thus, once a group is selected, I expect no more than 2 pressure train.
Then, eventually both the lynch and pressure of the day will be efficient.

Contrarily current voting board indicate the major pillars of players with strong town reading divides opinions.

FM Argentina (2 [L-7]): FM Mexico
FM Thailand (2 [L-7]): FM Cyprus, FM Japan
FM Sweden (2 [L-7]): FM USA
*Saudi Arabia is tending to make a choice between Sweden and Costa Rica.

I suggested the town council because you 6 people ALWAYS have different opinion on what to do, despite you oligopolized most town credits.
If you had selected the group I provide first,
then it is obvious you all tend to make a choice between 2nd group and 4th group.
Not only that, the choice on 4th group is more solid, the choice on 2nd group is more divide.

As a result,
I'd say either you should agree upon a push on Thailand, group 4.
Or choose Group 2 and make a choice among 3 candidates: Argentina, Sweden, Costa Rica.

My credibility is irrelevant toward how good this suggestion is.
I'm just telling you, my plan would work fine,
not only that,
9000 times better than what you guys are doing now.

Scums are not feeling pressures at all.
Who do you think a weight of one vote from non-leader would make a different?
Nope, Nope, Nope.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Why aren't you voting on sweden if you think he is scum?

Not only "think", Costa Rica claimed a sheriff scan on Sweden.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Not only "think", Costa Rica claimed a sheriff scan on Sweden.

It was a joke.

Old FM Thailand
April 25th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I was roleblocked

my code was BOB

meaning
BIG OL BOOBS

fm germany

im going afk right now bye

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 12:21 PM
It was a joke.

You are just envy that I'm able to pull off all sort of scummy playing and still be alive and have more attention than you.
Nice talk.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 12:24 PM
You are just envy that I'm able to pull off all sort of scummy playing and still be alive and have more attention than you.
Nice talk.

I actually retract my Sheriff claim with this.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I actually retract my Sheriff claim with this.

Then do you mind make a claim of another legit role? Because otherwise either you are in danger or you are vented/ghosted. Lmao.
Why are all Your posts surprisingly short, though you are so Active?
Maybe you are trying to seize all chances to gain scum read.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Then do you mind make a claim of another legit role? Because otherwise either you are in danger or you are vented/ghosted. Lmao.
Why are all Your posts surprisingly short, though you are so Active?
Maybe you are trying to seize all chances to gain scum read.

Okay, fine. I'm going to be honest with you guys. Please help me out.

I'm an Executioner. My target is FM Kenya. The reason I haven't been pushing is because I don't want to defeat town. Fucking scums ruin the game all the time. Please, if you would help me out.. :(

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Okay, fine. I'm going to be honest with you guys. Please help me out.

I'm an Executioner. My target is FM Kenya. The reason I haven't been pushing is because I don't want to defeat town. Fucking scums ruin the game all the time. Please, if you would help me out.. :(

FM Kenya

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Thank you!

FM Kenya

This is going to seal the bond of loyalty between you townpeople and me!

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Sweden and Costa Rica Maze solving:

Case 1: One liar, One Ghosted
@ No claim, no proof need to convince you.
Matching Fact: Everything Match

Following Practical Question: Who is the liar?

My Claim: Sweden has sufficient reason to pretend, while Costa Rica does not.
Relevant Fact:
1. Costa Rica shows up earlier than Sweden.

2. Costa Rica has a SHERIFF claim.

3. Before the beginning of the day,
Costa Rica was not in danger to be lynched, tested since two days ago.
All trains against Costa Rica failed to draw enough attention to gain even 1/3 of total voters.

4. Sweden was forced to claim a role receiving no night message.
5. Sweden has been deflecting accusation with no claim.

Brazil: So far you did is discredit Costa Rica but Costa Rica not only claimed you mafia but also listed your posts.

Sweden: I have claimed and I have defended myself. After I defended myself I turned the tables on Costa Rica to exams how illogical his sheriff claim is. Must I defend what has been accused of me again?

Brazil: I guess it might be a proper time for me to make a straight forward Question to you Sweden, if you pass this question then I'm done with your train:
It is a very simple question:
Did you receive any message last night? Yes/No.

Sweden: No. I have not received any kind of message last night.

Brazil: I'm done with it. -unvote

TownRoles available for Sweden:
Citizen (too many already)
Armorsmith/Blacksmith (Taken if not tailored.)
Bodyguard/Doctor/Escort/Intern (who was the target? )
Bus Driver/Operator (*claimed by a mafia last will)
Journalist
Matchmaker (Such a powerful role never targeting town investigatives)
Nurse (Nope Nope Nope)
Veteran (Scummy veteran? Killing town investigative purposely?)

Basically if pressured again, Sweden is cornered.
Or maybe :" I didn't mean that, the night message was like... received at night, riiiight?" Nope Nope Nope.

---------------------------------------------
Case 2: No liar, "One Ghosted/One Vented" or "Vented only, No Ghost"
1. Claim Vent's Existence, Relevant Evidence:
Though popular idea is that Colombia was ghosted, but I think it could be otherwise.

Do you think I care about a code? Look at what happened with Egypt.
Aka, the person in Colombia has done the similar toward Egypt.

(Canada)Ghost is dead Night 2, it can only take action Night 3,
If Egypt was possessed, then Egypt can only be the puppet at Day 4.
Egypt died at the end of Day 4.

Ghost: taking over their account the following day.
@ Odin Only the following day or Forever?
Does Ghost die along with who it possessed?
After the 1st possession, Can Ghost jump to other victims manually without killing present body?

If Colombia was not clearly told if he is Vented or Ghosted, then this possibility that Colombia mistaken a Ghost/vent exist.
Therefore, @Odin So, Are victims told if they are Ghosted or Vented in different message?

Counter Evidences: Lack of reports of Vent.
Matching Evidences: Poland remain Witch, no tailor.

This possibility can only be true that Vent has failed its job the first few nights.

It can be constructed such as:
Vent:
Night 1 Witched/Blocked/AFK
Night 2 New Zealand (Killed by Vigilante)
Night 3 Italy (Killed by something)
Night 4 Colombia (Override by Ghost)
Night 5 Costa Rica/Sweden

The best part of this idea:
A. If Ghost can not be dead along with Colombia but go for another target, then
Costa Rica and Sweden are "Talking to itself"
Sweden is Vent
Costa Rica is the puppet
They mimic the talking and confusing people with the 'Ghost'
When Ghost is in fact no longer exist.

B. If ghost can jump
Sweden is Ghosted, while Costa Rica is Vented by Sweden
It would be a great show indeed.

C. There is Never a ghost.
There is only one vent.
New Zealand had no last will to confirm anything like a ghost.
New Zealand is suited.
Sweden Vented Costa Rica.

Case 3: Two ghosts

Assume two ghosts
Then Poland is extremely likely to be one ghost
because there were never two awkward acting from different accounts before.

Matching Fact: nearly everything
A. If Vigilante claim is true, then Vigilante was not witched.
B. Cyprus is witched, most important town roles didn't report any witching.
etc
etc
etc

Counter Fact: Host would be a fag for putting two ghosts.

Other cases : Discard

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:15 PM
I decide to randomly believe there is no Ghost.
New Zealand is suited. Sweden Vented Costa Rica.
They are always online, talking to each other, mimic insult.
And Egypt was Vented Day 4, not ghosted.
Thus Egypt left no last will, because Egypt died before the night come.

So go to hell Sweden. You can't escape me. /#yoloswag
FM Sweden

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Wow Brazil, your crazy ideas and theories have shown up again. And that's not a good thing for the town, if I may say so myself.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:20 PM
In case my questions are buried in post.

@ Odin Only the following day or Forever?
Does Ghost die along with who it possessed?
After the 1st possession, Can Ghost jump to other victims manually without killing present body?
So, Are victims told if they are Ghosted or Vented in different message?
In general, how does a Ghost work, in a scenario of 3 nights after Ghost is killed.
Night 1 Ghost is killed
Day 2 No action
Night 2 Ghost targeting account A
Day 3 (Ghost)A talks shit
Night 3 ???? what can the (Ghost)A do?
Day 4 ???? (Ghost) A is killed
night 4 ???? is ghost still there and can target another account B?

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Wow Brazil, your crazy ideas and theories have shown up again. And that's not a good thing for the town, if I may say so myself.

I can shove it in yo bananas too, because I have so many of those crazy ideas.
I like confused town, but I don't like inactive town. So to speak.
My personal entertainment is to confuse the fuck out of town so that they can remain consciousness and act legit.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:25 PM
None of First Class Town member has accused or actively vote against Kenya. I think even if you are executioner, you are hopeless.

Forum Mafia GM
April 25th, 2014, 01:27 PM
1) Only the following day or Forever?
2) Does Ghost die along with who it possessed?
3) After the 1st possession, Can Ghost jump to other victims manually without killing present body?
4) So, Are victims told if they are Ghosted or Vented in different message?
5) In general, how does a Ghost work, in a scenario of 3 nights after Ghost is killed.
Night 1 Ghost is killed
Day 2 No action
Night 2 Ghost targeting account A
Day 3 (Ghost)A talks shit
Night 3 ???? what can the (Ghost)A do?
Day 4 ???? (Ghost) A is killed
night 4 ???? is ghost still there and can target another account B?

1) Read Ghost rolecard and you should be able to deduce how it works. : http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/26455-FM-XXI-Setup-amp-Rolecards
2) No
3) Yes
4) Read feedback messages under Game Mechanics : http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/26454-Game-Mechanics
5) If you read the entirety of the rolecard, you should understand how Ghost works.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Wow votes scattered all over the place, mainly focusing Kenya (L-4) waiting for a claim from him if there comes none, I would be ok with lynching him. Didnt liked him the whole time my feeling says he is evil, while I would actually believe Costa rica as exe. Btw Brazil, why exactly do you give scum a list of roles they can hide behind? srsl lol.

Old FM Ireland
April 25th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Ok I am here reading day now.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Very well, assume either one ghost or one vent only:
Then
so If ghost:

Ghost(Canada):
Night 2 Died
Day 3 No action
Night 3 Egypt
Day 4 Egypt
Night 4 Colombia
Day 5 Colombia
Night 5 Costa Rica
Day 6 Costa Rica
**Note The Ghost is Anti-town if South Korea is vigilante.

If Vent(Original Account A):
Night 1 Afk/No action/witched/Blocked/etcetcetc
Day 2 account: A
Night 2 New Zealand (Failed)
Day 3 account: A
Night 3 Egypt
Day 4 account: A + Egypt
Night 4 Colombia
Day 5 account: A + Colombia
Night 5 Costa Rica
Day 6 account: A + Costa Rica

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Wow votes scattered all over the place, mainly focusing Kenya (L-4) waiting for a claim from him if there comes none, I would be ok with lynching him. Didnt liked him the whole time my feeling says he is evil, while I would actually believe Costa rica as exe. Btw Brazil, why exactly do you give scum a list of roles they can hide behind? srsl lol.

Please support my town council plan, I think it helps.
Also if you need me, I can help on Thailand.
I'm 3rd degree town read anyway.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:41 PM
It was not scum list, the color is just for different groups. and Red, Yellow and black works well.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:48 PM
First Class

Mexico
Japan
USA
Cyprus
Ireland
Saudi Arabia

Then The second Class:

Argentina
Iran
Costa Rica
Sweden
Switzerland

The the third group:
Brazil
Germany
Spain
Kenya

The forth Group:
India
Thailand

Green blocks are people with most overlapping town read among all players.
Yellow blocks are the people with some claims or some support and active.
Red block are people against majority in opinion, with some claim or some support.
Black block are people fucking must die somehow some day.

Basically it is not a copy of my read list.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Please support my town council plan, I think it helps.
Also if you need me, I can help on Thailand.
I'm 3rd degree town read anyway.

I personally like your town council plan, the thing is noone else cares about it so well, I will try to do my best to get informations over the day, with letting ppl claim roles, since we obviously have no invetigators at all left...

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I have been trying hard to make people claim, but the votes are scattering all over the place.
I even managed to block a lynch one day, remember?
The town need to be organized.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 01:56 PM
You're all hopeless. The Christian Church has already won!!!!

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 02:03 PM
You're all hopeless. The Christian Church has already won!!!!

We have a new pope, and his level is over 9000, ya no?

Old FM Ireland
April 25th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Exec claim I don't exactly believe that and with an exec claim why are so many on Kenya if he really is the target of an exec. Kenya is probably town if targeted by an exec and killing him only hinders town more.

Old FM Ireland
April 25th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Exec claim I don't exactly believe that and with an exec claim why are so many on Kenya if he really is the target of an exec. Kenya is probably town if targeted by an exec and killing him only hinders town more.

Hmm well I checked and Exec target doesn't necessarily say it is always on town.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Hmm well I checked and Exec target doesn't necessarily say it is always on town.

This is why I will see what kenya claims to be, before I vote him, since he is already at L-4. I mean I did know from the first second on that costa ricas sheriff claim was fake (so I ignored it), dont know why ppl believed it like seriously. The exe claim on the other hand could be possible and as you saw his target doesnt need to be town. To that over the days always appeared 1-2 ppl who said that something is off with kenya or even that he is scum.

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 25th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Sorry if this post is a little scattered I wrote stuff down as I thought of it.

Something I'd like to bring up is the lack of a poisoned claim. It's a possibility one of the "ghosted" has been poisoned and will die tonight, in which case, we shouldn't lynch either Sweden or Costa Rica as their death would confirm the other. Or maybe toxiologist was roleblocked, in which we need to look at the role blocks and see who's been blocked today.

FM Thailand is the only person that I see roleblocked as of now, though I'm looking into the matter right now.

I was roleblocked

my code was BOB

meaning
BIG OL BOOBS

fm germany

im going afk right now byeThinking about this, it could mean that they were blocked from being able to poison. However, I'd imagine a blocked Toxicologist might hide the fact that they were roleblocked, but this is all theorizing at this point.

The fact that ghost voted Kenya (both claimed ghost did), and the fact that ghost is against town, leads me to be a bit skeptical of the Kenya lynch. However, the ghost that we know, New Zealand, has shown to be idiotic with some of his logic (you would think a ghost would try to act like someone and go for a mislynch but eh) so the vote that was made might have less bearing than what I'm looking into. I honestly haven't looked that much into Kenya, and I don't want to make a strong opinion here until I study what he's done and be educated on the matter.

I wouldn't believe the Exe claim when we know either Costa Rica or Sweden are ghosted.

I'm pretty darn sure that there's a ghost due the graveyard and Colombia's subsequent behavior. The theory on vent seems a bit far fetched if you ask me, being blocked in some way 2 nights in a row, a tailor giving New Zealand a Ninja suit, and lawering their LW seems a bit hard to swallow as fact because let's face it, that's a bit narrow way of thinking. Also, why New Zealand? I don't get the logic of attempting to become them.

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 25th, 2014, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty darn sure that there's a ghost due the graveyard and Colombia's subsequent behavior. The theory on vent seems a bit far fetched if you ask me, being blocked in some way 2 nights in a row, a tailor giving New Zealand a Ninja suit, and lawering their LW seems a bit hard to swallow as fact because let's face it, that's a bit narrow way of thinking. Also, why New Zealand? I don't get the logic of attempting to become them.I got mixed up Canada and New Zealand if it wasn't obvious, they would of had to of tailored New Zealand ghost, which I see no reason why they would target New Zealand in any way, tailor or vent.

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 25th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I'm going to have to leave again for dinner (going out to eat) so it might be a while.

Old FM Japan
April 25th, 2014, 03:19 PM
To the posioner yesterday we didnt had a claim and poisener death, so the rolblockers should take a look on their targets there. Anyway going to sleep for now, dont mess this up guys we still have some time.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Sorry if this post is a little scattered I wrote stuff down as I thought of it.

Something I'd like to bring up is the lack of a poisoned claim. It's a possibility one of the "ghosted" has been poisoned and will die tonight, in which case, we shouldn't lynch either Sweden or Costa Rica as their death would confirm the other. Or maybe toxiologist was roleblocked, in which we need to look at the role blocks and see who's been blocked today.

FM Thailand is the only person that I see roleblocked as of now, though I'm looking into the matter right now.

Thinking about this, it could mean that they were blocked from being able to poison. However, I'd imagine a blocked Toxicologist might hide the fact that they were roleblocked, but this is all theorizing at this point.

The fact that ghost voted Kenya (both claimed ghost did), and the fact that ghost is against town, leads me to be a bit skeptical of the Kenya lynch. However, the ghost that we know, New Zealand, has shown to be idiotic with some of his logic (you would think a ghost would try to act like someone and go for a mislynch but eh) so the vote that was made might have less bearing than what I'm looking into. I honestly haven't looked that much into Kenya, and I don't want to make a strong opinion here until I study what he's done and be educated on the matter.

I wouldn't believe the Exe claim when we know either Costa Rica or Sweden are ghosted.

I'm pretty darn sure that there's a ghost due the graveyard and Colombia's subsequent behavior. The theory on vent seems a bit far fetched if you ask me, being blocked in some way 2 nights in a row, a tailor giving New Zealand a Ninja suit, and lawering their LW seems a bit hard to swallow as fact because let's face it, that's a bit narrow way of thinking. Also, why New Zealand? I don't get the logic of attempting to become them.

Hey, you can suck my dick. I don't see how you can say my logic is idiotic when you don't know what I intended to do. So please Saudi Arabia, once again, suck my dick.

Old FM Iran
April 25th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I'm skeptical about Costa being exec. He decided to push hard for Norway, I can't see any logic in there.

I don't mind joining him against Kenya though. She is spamming each Day with crazy conspiration theories that can hardly work, her favourite is especially Tailor.

Let's look at Day2:

- China accuses Kenya
- Kenya's scumlist: Colombia, Spain, China
- When train on Greenland happens Kenya is coming out with theory that Egypt is blackmailed to vote Green
- When Egypt reveals himself, Kenya asks for proof of not being vented/disguised
- After Greenland's claim he actively tries to defend Greenland (well, with decent arguments, I admit)
- She finally votes Colombia, which makes no sense

Kenya, claim now, no reason to wait to L-2.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 03:59 PM
dont' you see that sweden and costa rica are posting at the same time, like call and response.

one of them has to be faking it, and i see no reason for costa rica to be faking it if he called him out. bad play.

get sweden,

and kenya's lynch at 5 is only 3 because 2 of them are troll/anti-town votes.

THIS GOES TO YOU IRAN.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM
kenya's actually trying, and seems like town most of the game. i don't mind the crazy conspiracy theories. it makes us think, as long as we aren't tunneled on them. but again, sweden and kenya votes are about equal right now. two of kenya's votes DON'T COUNT.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Costa Rica's intention is quite obvious to me,
He vote a scum player so that other town players would not vote them and at the same time other scum voter can excuse themselves say "oh shit it is L-2 already, I SHOUDLNT vote!" Then the best result is a no lynch yolo,
Then mafia/neutral killer kill the ghost, the original player might not able to get a chance to change last will if toxicologist kill them at day time.
the ghost find a new player, repeat until all town players are dead.

That leads to
No lynch
No Lead
Happy killing time

2ez.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:06 PM
That is, if he is ghosted.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Kenya probably wont claim because it is only L-4+2 = L-6 atm.
No pressure no claim, yes?

Look at my town council plan already, if you hadn't.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:10 PM
i voted for the yellow one already.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Hey Brazil. You're gonna be my next target.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:13 PM
It is desirable, Vent or Ghost won't want other people to know who is vented or ghosted.
You should still treat Sweden/Costa Rica as vented or ghosted, the exe claim is just a decoy.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Hey Brazil. You're gonna be my next target.

I was hoping to vent me today since I would be such a easy target to get lynched. Why didn't you do it? Weirdo.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:14 PM
can i be your next target instead? =) who wouldn't want to be in control of the the great united states of america?

i'm treating costa rica as ghosted, and sweden as faking it.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 04:15 PM
dont' you see that sweden and costa rica are posting at the same time, like call and response.

one of them has to be faking it, and i see no reason for costa rica to be faking it if he called him out. bad play.

get sweden,

THIS GOES TO YOU IRAN.

Can you explain what you're implying by the part I colored green?

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 04:21 PM
I was hoping to vent me today since I would be such a easy target to get lynched. Why didn't you do it? Weirdo.

Because your posts the last 2 days were scummy as fuck to me.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:23 PM

You check their activity by looking at their posting time.
Before I pointed it out, that is since around April 24th 7:30AM
They often post one by another and their posting style are mimicking each other.

Sweden was not that active from what I knew. Don't you think?

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Because your posts the last 2 days were scummy as fuck to me.

Yes, so why not vent me? Are you retard? Or do you think I'm not a town? I'm da town protective, you knuckle head.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:30 PM
FM Greenland was sacrificed!
FM Greenland (17 [L-0]): FM Egypt, FM China, FM Poland, FM Colombia, FM Russia, FM Mexico, FM Libya, FM Japan, FM Iran, FM Ireland, FM Germany, FM England, FM Switzerland, FM Fiji, FM Italy, FM Costa Rica, FM Spain

Who is next death? You guess!

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:31 PM
brazil, please stop talking to the ghost. even if he's not, it's not beneficial.

argentina, pleasseeeee get off of kenya and onto sweden, or try and convince me.

SWEDEN WAS NOT ON THAT TRAIN.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:32 PM
FM Greenland (17 [L-0]): FM Egypt, FM China, FM Poland, FM Colombia, FM Russia, FM Mexico, FM Libya, FM Japan, FM Iran, FM Ireland, FM Germany, FM England, FM Switzerland, FM Fiji, FM Italy, FM Costa Rica, FM Spain

THIS IS A GOOD catch.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 04:36 PM

get sweden,

THIS GOES TO YOU IRAN.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:38 PM
You check their activity by looking at their posting time.
Before I pointed it out, that is since around April 24th 7:30AM
They often post one by another and their posting style are mimicking each other.

Sweden was not that active from what I knew. Don't you think?

@Argentina

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:41 PM
I really don't want to talk to a ghost/vent, but I have nothing else to do already.
Maybe I will propose another No lynch day.
Inactive, scattered town deserves to lose anyway.

All "Citizen" claimer expected Candidates:
Claimed:
(Colombia - Citizen)
(Mexico - Citizen)
(Fiji - Citizen)
(India - Citizen)
Not Yet Claimed:
(Switzerland - Citizen)
(Ireland - Citizen)
(Kenya - Citizen)
(Sweden - Citizen)
(Iran - Citizen)
(Cyprus - Citizen)

Basically if anyone else would still want to claim citizen, I will rather go in for the kill.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:42 PM
ops couple dyed wrong.

Old FM Mexico
April 25th, 2014, 04:45 PM

Holy shit, I'm next.

Brace yourselves, virgin Citizen never became Satanist Mason.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 04:49 PM
I forget Japan is also a citizen claimer, right?

I think Iran would die next, he is the Journalist from any angle I can see.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Yes, so why not vent me? Are you retard? Or do you think I'm not a town? I'm da town protective, you knuckle head.

Bolded part was exactly what I was saying, you illiterate fuckwad. l2read

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:52 PM
brazil, are you retarded? why are we no lynching?
if we don't lynch today, i will give up this game -_-

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Holy shit, I'm next.

Brace yourselves, virgin Citizen never became Satanist Mason.

yo mexico, argentina's not being lynched today, can you vote sweden?

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 04:55 PM
@Argentina

I get that you're saying they're posting at the same time with similar posting styles.

I'm asking what you're implying by that. Are you suggesting that one of them (Sweden) is a ventriloquist?

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I get that you're saying they're posting at the same time with similar posting styles.

I'm asking what you're implying by that. Are you suggesting that one of them (Sweden) is a ventriloquist?

yup

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:02 PM
yup

Even though no one has claimed that they were vented since the start of the game?

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Even though no one has claimed that they were vented since the start of the game?

yup

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:07 PM
yup

That was more directed at someone who didn't claim to be ghost at the start of the day and executioner mid-day.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 05:08 PM

egypt and poland are my prime suspects for vented, and egypt seems to have no last will.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Egypt is definitly targeted.
(vented)Colombia made a slip. I already quoted it.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:10 PM
that is, If there is a vent.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 05:11 PM
so brazil, then vote sweden!

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:12 PM
egypt and poland are my prime suspects for vented, and egypt seems to have no last will.

So you're saying mafia have a lawyer too or that mafia were praying to thor that the active sher claimer wouldn't leave a lw?

By the way, who would you say was vented night one and night 2 then?

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Egypt didn't have a last will by the end of night 3, for he hasn't recieved the scan result of night 3.
At the same time, his night 1 and night 2 results are all reported already.
Though he retract his claim on Greenland, it is very likely he was bluffing.

Therefore, Egypt had no access and no last will at Day 4, then he is killed.
All information are lost.

Old FM USA
April 25th, 2014, 05:17 PM
So you're saying mafia have a lawyer too or that mafia were praying to thor that the active sher claimer wouldn't leave a lw?

By the way, who would you say was vented night one and night 2 then?

mafia HAS to have a lawyer. i don't think egypt and libya would both not have last wills. lawyer is confirmed in my book.

the rb/witch claims dropped after n2, there might not have been a drug dealer.

vent is definitly possible.
I'd have to reread to figure out who was vent.

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 05:20 PM
No please! I'll be good daddy I promise!

Old FM Iran
April 25th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Can you stop discussing about vented/ghosted people? That serves no purpose. Ignore Sweden and Costa Rica toDay and focus on toDay's lynch.

USA, I mind Kenya's conspiracy theories very much, because he tries to disturb any simple decision Town can make. I agree, it can be simple paranoid Townie, but he seems experienced enough to be able to see past this.

Since we can take Sweden seriously toDay, I would like someone to present a case against her. Sweden's lynch was started by a scummy person, that's not sufficient proof for me.

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 05:24 PM
That was more directed at someone who didn't claim to be ghost at the start of the day and executioner mid-day.

you can suck this 8============D <3

Old FM Sweden
April 25th, 2014, 05:26 PM
you can suck this 8============D <3

MMMMmmm Baby <3

Old FM Costa Rica
April 25th, 2014, 05:31 PM
MMMMmmm Baby <3

oooohhh yeeeeaah ;)

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:36 PM
mafia HAS to have a lawyer. i don't think egypt and libya would both not have last wills. lawyer is confirmed in my book.

the rb/witch claims dropped after n2, there might not have been a drug dealer.

vent is definitly possible.
I'd have to reread to figure out who was vent.

Italy and Japan both claimed witched on day 3. Do you think there are 2 witches or that Japan is a lying scum?

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Casual Fan fiction role list, again, assume no tailor (Though I'm starting to prefer a tailor, vent, drug, lawyer stuff.)

1.Ragnar Lodbrok (Germany - Drugdealer/???)

21 town, 11 dead 10 left
(Claimed)
2.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Mexico - Citizen)
3.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (India - Citizen)
4.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Japan - Citizen)

(Guess)
5.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Ireland - Citizen)
6.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Iran - Journalist)
7.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Saudi Arabia - Random)
8.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (USA - Random)
9.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Argentina - random)
10.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Cyprus - Random)
11.Hidden Anglo-Saxon (Brazil - ???MASON LEADER/DOCTOR/IMAGINARY TOWN UNIT???)

12.Hidden Non-Town (Spain - Poisoner)

13.Hidden Any (Costa Rica - Town/random)
14.Hidden Any (Switzerland - Citizen/Random)
15.Hidden Any (Kenya- Killer B)
16.Hidden Any (Thailand - Random)
17.Hidden Any (Sweden - Mafia/Randpm)

Bolded part was exactly what I was saying, you illiterate fuckwad. l2read
I'm a nigger who can't read. Yo Mad Bro? I know you are sheriff, you have to be sheriff.
"There is a Vent taking advantage of a tailored Ghost, trying to fuck us."
*Shove in your shoes.
Dats what im doin yo!

brazil, are you retarded? why are we no lynching?
if we don't lynch today, i will give up this game -_-

Town does NOT have a leader.
AND for real democracy, there must be a system to work.
I want to be the architect but holyshit you guys really lack momentum when it comes to pressure and lynch.
To me, I'm ready to resign anytime if another non-lynch was successful.
Not My problem, I'm not the last town who didn't try hard to win.

Japan said he liked my plan of Town council, why don't you give it a strong support too?

"yea this is a good idea, but I want to see what others do first."
If everyone is like that, the town deserve to lose the game, because it is justice.

The 6 major Town pillar, USA, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Iran, Ireland and Mexico must agree first.
Other fuckers such as me and Argentina can make waves but can not be a thing without you supports.

You guys are suck at politic, but since you asked nicely, FM sweden

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:45 PM
<Brazil Football Report>
Opinion of major town pillars and prediction of today's lynch:

USA - Sweden
Saudi Arabia - Sweden / Costa Rica
Japan - Thailand / Kenya
Cyprus - Thailand
Iran - Kenya
Mexico - Argentina
Ireland NopeNopeNope

Prediction:
Result of Today: No Lynch/Sweden/Kenya

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Italy and Japan both claimed witched on day 3. Do you think there are 2 witches or that Japan is a lying scum?

Drugged. Obvious.

Old FM Argentina
April 25th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Drugged. Obvious.

I agree but USA said he didn't think there was a drug dealer.

Old FM Brazil
April 25th, 2014, 05:50 PM
I agree but USA said he didn't think there was a drug dealer.

He thinks there is a lawyer instead, who knows?
I haven't ask you because you haven't been heavy pressured.

Since Iran is the most probable Journalist, are you Argentina a citizen?