Not sure how many masons are currently in game, want to lower their numbers

-Argentina to kill Libya dont disguise

Lets see if Germany is accepts our olive branch

-Drug Germany to be witched

Curious who might target Poland

-Agent Lookout on Poland

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:49 AM
Spain, I don't suppose you could inform us of the identity of the poisoner?

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 21st, 2014, 06:57 AM
I say we target Germany, that makes us look more town and he's already suspicious af. I plan on him being my primary target tomorrow. Not sure about a Germany witch though.

If anything, we need to give an olive branch to Poland. I'm pretty sure he's the EN if there is any, and I highly doubt the possibility of dupe Sheriff. So he's pretty much guaranteed EN. But yeah, seeing who targets him might be a good idea.

I agree with the Libya kill, I'm guessing he's ML to be honest.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 07:07 AM
I say we target Germany, that makes us look more town and he's already suspicious af. I plan on him being my primary target tomorrow. Not sure about a Germany witch though.

If anything, we need to give an olive branch to Poland. I'm pretty sure he's the EN if there is any, and I highly doubt the possibility of dupe Sheriff. So he's pretty much guaranteed EN. But yeah, seeing who targets him might be a good idea.

I agree with the Libya kill, I'm guessing he's ML to be honest.

I'm about 90% certain Poland isn't town but I was thinking he was Jester with his mass feedback claiming.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 07:10 AM
I'm pretty sure the masons have been recruiting Cits with Russia's reveal and they're just trying to make us think their numbers are still small.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 10:12 AM
I'm about 90% certain Poland isn't town but I was thinking he was Jester with his mass feedback claiming.

Btw, I had already confirmed with Odin. I am immune to Jester death.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 10:14 AM

Looking back on the day I would actually place money that Poland was an exec with South Korea as his target and when South Korea died at night be became a jester.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 02:56 PM
Spain, 3 hours till the end of the night, be really cool if you could provide the people that visited Egypt on night 3.

Old FM Saudi Arabia
April 21st, 2014, 04:18 PM
I don't think Spain's going to be active *Sigh*
And yeah, that actually makes sense. The Exe turned Jester would fit his play. Still a bit leery on DDing Witched to Germany, though I can't think of a better option. Maybe we could DD something to Kenya?

Old FM Spain
April 21st, 2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry, I've been busy.

I saw Sweden.

Poland can't be town. There's no framer or tailor.

I've been asked to write an article tonight btw.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 04:52 PM
Have you written anything yet?

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 04:57 PM
I don't think Spain's going to be active *Sigh*
And yeah, that actually makes sense. The Exe turned Jester would fit his play. Still a bit leery on DDing Witched to Germany, though I can't think of a better option. Maybe we could DD something to Kenya?

I'm fine with DDing Kenya instead

-Drug Kenya to be witched

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 04:58 PM
If you're willing to take a risk Spain, how about anonymously claiming Coroner in the article.

I'll write something up

Old FM Spain
April 21st, 2014, 05:03 PM
Why a Coroner claim?

With only three people left, risks are necessary to have a chance.

I haven't written anything yet. I've been too busy the past day. :/

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:04 PM
Never mind on claiming coroner, you wouldn't be able to use it to prove vig was real and get poland lynched

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:06 PM
I wanted to get a lynch train on poland by having you claim that south korea really was vig, but he died too recently for it to work out.

You could say you're going to check tonight and if you don't reveal tomorrow then the Vig really is a vig.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, taking this opportunity to hope that the Journalist is town and announce my Coroner results privately.

Night 1: Checked Libya, seemed like a good chance to be attacked being our first leader
Night 2: Checked Australia, he really is consig, he targeted France Night 1
Night 3: I'm going to be confirming that South Korea is Vigilante

I believe that Poland is scum but I want to play it safe and make sure that South Korea isn't a tailored mafia. I highly recommend we lynch Poland today. If South Korea turns up maf to me I will reveal to confirm him as Sheriff. I do not believe I will need to reveal tomorrow.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
I would try not to join on the Poland train if you can't help it. I'm immune to jester but you guys arent.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:20 PM
Don't take this as me urging you to go with this plan. But you should try something. Use the anonymous nature to give yourself a role to claim if you're put on the stand.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:20 PM
If you don't feel comfortable claiming Coroner, claim something else.

Old FM Spain
April 21st, 2014, 05:22 PM
Tonight is night 4, so we'll need another action.

Also, it seems a bit choppy to rush right in with "my Coroner results" before first simply claiming to be Coroner.

"Hey guys, I'm Coroner, and I'm taking this opportunity to hope that the Journalist is town and announce my results privately."

Thoughts?

Also at the end:

"Sorry it's not longer; I've been busy and haven't had time to write more."

Do I just pm this to Odin?

Old FM Spain
April 21st, 2014, 05:24 PM
I kind of have to vote though. I've been completely against Poland the entire time, so if I don't vote, I'll be suspicious.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, taking this opportunity to hope that the Journalist is town and announce my Coroner results privately.

Night 1: Checked Libya, seemed like a good chance to be attacked being our first leader
Night 2: Checked Australia, he really is consig, he targeted France Night 1
Night 3: Checked Greenland, Beguiler, he targeted Columbia on Night 1
Night 4: I'm going to be confirming that South Korea is Vigilante

I believe that Poland is scum but I want to play it safe and make sure that South Korea isn't a tailored mafia. I highly recommend we lynch Poland today. If South Korea turns up maf to me I will reveal to confirm him as Sheriff. I do not believe I will need to reveal tomorrow.

Fixed

Forum Mafia GM
April 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM
Hello, don't want to burst your bubble, but don't want you to waste extra energy either. Deadline for nightactions is over, so I won't be accepting an interview any longer.
Night will close in about 10-15 mins.

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:27 PM
Tonight is night 4, so we'll need another action.

Also, it seems a bit choppy to rush right in with "my Coroner results" before first simply claiming to be Coroner.

"Hey guys, I'm Coroner, and I'm taking this opportunity to hope that the Journalist is town and announce my results privately."

Thoughts?

Also at the end:

"Sorry it's not longer; I've been busy and haven't had time to write more."

Do I just pm this to Odin?

I completely disagree, if you are claiming coroner to the journalist you should provide town with your info. I don't believe town will believe your reveal unless you take advantage of the anonymity to better inform town without making yourself a target to mafia

and yes you just PM it to odin

Old FM Spain
April 21st, 2014, 05:31 PM
Well, I guess we missed the deadline. Should I say that I was asked to do an interview but didn't submit it on time, or no?

Old FM Argentina
April 21st, 2014, 05:34 PM
I think you're going to have to claim citizen at this point. Did you get the PM from Odin 24 hours ago or 48 hours ago. If he only sent it to you 24 hours ago then you can probably get by saying you PMed him your night action right at the end of day 4 and you missed the PM because you didn't think to check the site until the day started.

Either way I probably wouldn't mention it unless someone brings it up. If called on it say you wanted to still be able to submit anonymously on the off chance he picked you again.

Maybe try to hint to the journalist to pick you again without openly stating it.

Forum Mafia GM
April 21st, 2014, 05:41 PM
Night over. GL