PDA

View Full Version : Egypt and Greenland's World Conference

Old FM Greenland
April 19th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Yo Egypt,

Was there any specific reason why you reaction tested me first? Wanna chat for a bit now? :D

Old FM Egypt
April 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Hey sexy. Just nothing you said day 1 really sat right with me, it all came across as a mask. Decided to yolo. Glad I did so as it was pretty clear the town would have blown you real hard all game and then thanked you for it later.

Old FM Egypt
April 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM
COM?

Old FM Greenland
April 20th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Citrus. I'm quite sad too, this is the earliest I've ever died in an FM and I'm bored as fuck.

Well played though, you were second-to-none for MVP in my eyes, at least until the Norway shenanigans lol

Who're you?

Old FM Egypt
April 20th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Slaoltastic

Old FM Egypt
April 20th, 2014, 06:32 PM
The Norway thing was weak as f, but I don't see any real direction and the mechanics seems to work out with his claim and response to the sheriff confirm.
Tbh Town has no direction and if any vocal player atm is scum I think that player will be able to pull out a win, with a team or solo. I see a process of 'kill the lurkers' en route

Old FM Greenland
April 20th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Damn you well props, it's too bad the town didn't follow your lead because this was a scum/neutral train-wreck til Night 3

Old FM Greenland
April 20th, 2014, 06:40 PM
The Norway thing was weak as f, but I don't see any real direction and the mechanics seems to work out with his claim and response to the sheriff confirm.
Tbh Town has no direction and if any vocal player atm is scum I think that player will be able to pull out a win, with a team or solo. I see a process of 'kill the lurkers' en route

Wow I literally happen to log in when you post twice.

The masons really need to get their act together, because at this point they're the only one with sufficient town credibility (because I'm pretty sure Poland is a Jester).

Inb4 the town consensus is SK and you are both Tailored.

Old FM South Korea
April 20th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Hey sexy. Just nothing you said day 1 really sat right with me, it all came across as a mask. Decided to yolo. Glad I did so as it was pretty clear the town would have blown you real hard all game and then thanked you for it later.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121018184150/walkingdead/images/0/0f/103.99.png

Reference to this????????

Old FM Egypt
April 20th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Day 2 code

Old FM Cyprus
May 1st, 2014, 05:31 AM
Read D1 Greenland as someone who had ZERO fear of being targeted and killed, suggesting night immunity of some sort. The confidence is unsettling. Yet no hint of being Ghost or Veteran.

Forum Mafia GM
May 2nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Read D1 Greenland as someone who had ZERO fear of being targeted and killed, suggesting night immunity of some sort. The confidence is unsettling. Yet no hint of being Ghost or Veteran.

That's actually pretty smart

ps Cyprus, you were my favorite at the beginning, but then you went awol :(

Old FM Russia
May 2nd, 2014, 06:38 PM
People appearing smart on early days and then seeming dumb later has always given me bad gut feelings. Had high hopes for you... Until you fought the Greenland lynch, then fought the Poland lynch. 2 trains that had too much evidence for any smart person to ignore.

Old FM Cyprus
May 2nd, 2014, 09:44 PM
That's actually pretty smart

ps Cyprus, you were my favorite at the beginning, but then you went awol :(

Real life...

Old FM Cyprus
May 2nd, 2014, 09:47 PM
Real life...

And demotivated...