PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Pandainstict: 1-S2-1-5179332, DrPhail: 1-S2-1-3757292

santa0205
April 18th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Account Name: PandaInstict
Account ID: 1-S2-1-5179332
In-Game Name: Mr Know it all
Crimes Committed: GameThrowing

Account Name: DR Phail
Account ID:1-S2-1-3757292
[B]In-Game Name: pokolonekaya
Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: DoubleAgent
Summary: Panda instict Reveals GF/and other mafia, mafia loses , DR Phail's crime in my opinion is leave train enticement griefing IDK if what he did is aganist rules

attaching replay 16567

Arrow
April 19th, 2014, 01:48 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
1-S2-1-5179332 is Correct.
1-S2-1-3757292 is Correct.

DrPhail is a member of THROW.
PandaInstict has only 40 points and 1 game on record.

Respective Hotkey:

PandaInstict: 1
DrPhail: Ctrl+1

Replay is bugged for "4" and "Ctrl+3", possibly due to unstable setup.

Previous Offenses:

None on record.

Player Offenses:

PandaInstict: Reactionary gamethrowing, 1 count.
DrPhail: Leave-train incitement, Griefing.

Key Points:
Players in question:

PandaInstict recieves role BEGUILER in slot 12.
DrPhail recieves role DETECTIVE in slot 4.

Game:

Setup: DrPhail recieves host after a repick. He loads a save that contains a mayor and crier, and says "Necroplant I know you're out there." Invalid save freezes game for a while, resulting in 78.7% error rate and an 002 Error for an Invalid Roles List. PandaInstict recieves "New player" messages for his role.
D1: DrPhail leaves game after attempting to make it look like he has left the game or given up on life.
N1: Mafia kills 5(Citizen).
D2: 11 reveals as MAYOR. He demands role PMs. Four people claim doctor, one claims bus driver. There are only two Town Protective spawns. Regardless, mayor picks on 12, who has NOT PMed. 12 goes to trial, and claims Bus Driver as well, also saying he's new. He is lynched. (Neither of the other two mafia guilty him, but they don't inno either.) For his last words, he announces "Setup fail godfather" "and Gulio". This is the correct role for SetupFail(13, GF) and also correctly accuses Giulio Costa (2, Agent) of being Mafia.
N2: 2(AGENT) is killed by a Heart Attack. 13(GF) has quit the game, leaving no mafia in the game. 6(Sheriff) checks 9 and finds out he is a SERIAL KILLER.
D3: The second Serial Killer was killed by a bodyguard, so 6 claims and accuses 9. The mayor is alive and so the lynch goes off. Town wins.

Was the game result altered?
Maybe. Game was a bit empty and there were 3KPN. On the other hand, When you have 6 people trying to claim 2 Protective spawns, you have a pretty good idea who needs to be checked as scum.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

Recommended Actions:

DrPhail: 3x Watch List. I don't suspect this is where he'll stop, though.
PandaInstict: On-hold.

Additional Notes:
I'm up for giving DrPhail a second chance, so I've only recommended a watchlist. But the fact he's already moved to advanced trolling, namedrops Necroplant, and is a member of THROW, I suspect he'll be collecting more punishments in short order.

I don't know if PandaInstict truly understood what he was doing is wrong. He may have just been upset about getting lynched and not defended by his teammembers; I think we should give him another shot.

Thank you for the report!

Mugy
April 19th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Listing Confirmation(s):
DrPhail: 1-S2-1-3757292 - 2 Week Watch-list