PDA

View Full Version : FM XXI: Day 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Forum Mafia GM
April 14th, 2014, 06:00 PM
FM XXI: Day 3

FM China was found dead this morning. He was attacked twice.
His role was Doctor.

FM China left a last will:
I'm doctor

n1: no action, didnt heal in that clusterfuck
n2: egypt

IMPORTANT: HEALING DOES STOP CULT CONVERT I HAVE ASKED THIS BUT IT DOES NOT DO +1

final read list:

plz note that if i say if they are unaligned that they are not town to me but are unlikely to be aligned with Greenland the the rest of the mafia

FM Argentina: gut town

FM Brazil: gut scum

FM Canada: gut scum

FM China: dead doc

FM Colombia: we will know soon enough, something is irking though

FM Costa Rica: havent seen

FM Cyprus: after further revew, i am actualy leaning scum

FM Egypt: sheriff

FM England: gut town

FM Fiji: unaligned with greenland

FM France: replaced in....

FM Germany: haven seen much

FM India: lurker galore

FM Iran: guts say hes pr, tonw or not is to be decided

FM Ireland: gut town

FM Italy: mafia scum, post 26 and 55, if he flips scum it would confirm a DDer

FM Japan: student most likely

FM Kenya: seriously if this guy is town in any form, he does truly suck

FM Libya: mason claim

FM Mexico: I'm pegging him scum, he seems too "IDGAF" to be town and is playing the apathetic card

FM New Zealand: guts say scum

FM Norway: ?

FM Poland: I'm gonna rule him netural, but not evil

FM Russia: not a mafia scum if Italy flips mafia

FM Saudi Arabia: I'm going to give her town

FM South Korea: Scum/neutral based off how day 2 went and interactions with greenland, mafia, most likely

FM Spain: i am going to say unaligned with greenland

FM Sweden: ?

FM Switzerland: guts would say neutral

FM Thailand : ?

FM USA: gut neutral

FM New Zealand was found dead this morning.
His role was Ghost.

A news article was published:
First of all, I would like to give you my greatest thanks for visiting me. For the past two days, I have been keeping a low profile and holding back my ideas.

Before I start, I would share with you some important advices on ways to utilize Journalist to the fullest. In this setup, we have three roles capable of interviewing:

Journalist
Action: Target one player during the day, allowing them to post an anonymous article to the entire game the following morning.

You cannot target yourself.

Mafia Journalist
Action: Target one player during the day, allowing them to post an anonymous article to the entire game the following morning.

May instead choose to write the article yourself.
You may be sent for the nightly factional kill.

Corrupt Journalist

May instead choose to write the article yourself.

There is hardly any difference between these roles, other than Journalist is not able to self target. A non-issue in my opinion, since self-targeting is only useful for scum to organize night actions. Your interview targets can vouch for you, thus I would advice future interviewees to be careful not to expose themselves in the article. I do think role claiming in articles is inherently a bad idea and can be exploited by scum; not going to explain why though.

Since there is no interview in the first day, your identity can be easily guessed, unless there are other reasons why you did not interview. If you were roleblocked, it is better to claim Journalist and lead town.

You are doing the correct thing by choosing targets who did not post much, either in number or content during the day. Keep it that way!

With a total of 34 players, 3 kills per night (KPN) + 1 lynch per day will deplete the player pool in 8 days, the expected length of a large FM. However, it is important to note that there is only one mafia team. Kills from neutral killers are less reliable for setup balancing. Early loss of neutral killers will significantly dent the chances for scum victory. Unless there are more kills tonight, we should prepare the necessary countermeasures for cult tomorrow.

A large mafia team and more than two neutral killers are less likely, since the ability of mafia to control day chat and night actions increases with the size of mafia team, something very difficult to balance. Thus with two mafia dead, the mafia team is more or less crippled. Attention should be shifted to evil neutrals and cult.

I will be using the usual formatting: green, town; orange, neutral/unsure; red, scum

FM Argentina: He chose to take leadership and confirmed night protection during day one. However, events on day two forced him to act scummy, so that he won’t be forced to undergo the rites of the blood-eagle on night two. If you expect more contribution from him, do provide him with WIFOM protection.
FM Brazil: He lacked contribution and did not take sides, neutral.
FM Canada: He lacked contribution and did not take sides, neutral.
FM China: He chose a stupid-looking avatar and exhibited a scummy lurking behavior during the day one and for half of day two, while giving intelligent comments disguised as trolling to guide town in the right direction. He’s an opposite of Argentina.
FM Colombia: Level-headed and not bloodthirsty unlike the rest of the mob. He was outstanding both in day one and two. As a citizen he is a great candidate for town leader position.
FM Costa Rica: With her eagerness in voting Greenland, town.
FM Cyprus: He hogged the limelight on the first half of day two by acting super scummy and super pro-town. But in the end he sided with scum. He needs to be pressured tomorrow.
FM Egypt: Sheriff. Doubters are scum.
FM England: Pushed for Greenland lynch, enough said.
FM Fiji: With her eagerness in voting Greenland, town.
FM France: He lacked contribution and did not take sides, neutral.
FM Germany: Somewhat like China, but yet to stand out like China did.
FM India: Scum lurks. Cult recruits lurkers. He kept too low a profile to be a neutral. We should try out our guns on him.
FM Iran: Kept a low profile, but with town motivated actions.
FM Ireland: Kept a low profile, but with town motivated actions.
FM Italy: Somewhat like Colombia.
FM Japan: Some kind of a roleblocker. As pointed out by others, a new player. On hindsight, his day and night actions are consistent as a new player.
FM Kenya: A lot of pro-town contribution but made the wrong choice.
FM Libya: Mason or Mason Leader. No matter.
FM Mexico: Hammered to save his own skin!
FM New Zealand: Unsure.
FM Norway: Trolling around with minimal contribution.
FM Poland: I see effort and I see confusion. Scums are never confused.
FM Russia: A bit ambivalent, tried to look helpful and voted Greenland. My gut feeling is screaming but I do not have any evidence.
FM Saudi Arabia: He put effort in the game. However, he chose the wrong side and occasionally made inaccurate comments.
FM South Korea: She chose a high profile scummy act in contrast to low profile scummy act of China. She chose the wrong side today but in my opinion she is town.
FM Spain: He pushed for Greenland lynch, town.
FM Sweden: She is likely someone who prefers to stay at the sidelines, away from the limelight and helps town with decisions by pointing out irregularities.
FM Switzerland: With his eagerness in voting Greenland, town.
FM Thailand: He lacked contribution and did not take sides, neutral.
FM USA: Do not lynch him. He is either Jester/Ghost or self-confirmable town role.
My code: LBI -FM

Roles List:

Living Players:

Graveyard:

Ragnar Lodbrok (Hidden Norseman)
Hidden Norseman
Hidden Norseman
Hidden Norseman
King Aelle (Hidden Anglo-Saxon)
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Anglo-Saxon
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Non-Town
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

FM Argentina
FM Brazil
FM Canada
FM Colombia
FM Costa Rica
FM Cyprus
FM Egypt
FM England
FM Fiji
FM France
FM Germany
FM India
FM Iran
FM Ireland
FM Italy
FM Japan
FM Kenya
FM Libya
FM Mexico
FM Norway
FM Poland
FM Russia
FM Saudi Arabia
FM South Korea
FM Spain
FM Sweden
FM Switzerland
FM Thailand
FM USA

FM Australia - Consigliere - Died Night 1
FM Pakistan - Detective - Died Night 1
FM Greenland - Beguiler - Sacrificed Day 2.
FM China - Doctor - Died Night 2
FM New Zealand - Ghost - Died Night 2

Last Wills:

You think you are all safe, but alas, the Vikings have arrived. All hail the arrival of the noble savages!

We shall plunder your towns and take thy women.

But enough RPing. May the town be as barren as my icy lands. Get ready to burn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful job Egypt. Spot on work there. I hope it was worth it

Evil Neutrals! Proclamation for ya. We can win with everyone except the dirty town and meddling cult. So we want to win with you if we can. Don't waste your night actions on Egypt. Trust us, we know what we're doing and you can consider that problem sorted.

Cult, if we don't win you guys need to. Here's a head start, you've got some confirmed masons running amuck. Don't let them get away with it. Check out FMXX, it's better to coordinate until the town is put down.

We have decided to not claim feedback relevant to you if we get it to signal to you that we're with you. Ex: doused, we won't claim it, and you know we're on your side.

To my fuck buddies:

sorry troops I'm outta here, but use logic (especially concerning bouncy) and you know what to do.

blackmailer sticking around before not sticking around is a good idea per what I said in night chat

don't get fooled by an anteater, it's hella bad if we do. let george/unmarshalled/etc. deal with it

try to figure out who smoke is and coordinate if possible

duke needs to be eliminated asap, along with replumed, argo, biarticulate, and knap - if these players are who I think they are these are extremely high priority all else held equal

oceanic, castilla should work more together. fraud, demobbing, and misdating are in a good place right now

use appetizer to your advantage, especially as it ties in to the proclamation

greenwood should get a greenlight soon, use it

tossing out picks is useful for drafting later

corvus might be more likely than reforgeable

All non-town, even if we don't individually win, we do at some level if we fuck the town. Let the reign of scum continue from FM XX!

Peace out bitches. I'll enjoy my popcorn from the sidelines.

I'm doctor

n1: no action, didnt heal in that clusterfuck
n2: egypt

IMPORTANT: HEALING DOES STOP CULT CONVERT I HAVE ASKED THIS BUT IT DOES NOT DO +1

final read list:

plz note that if i say if they are unaligned that they are not town to me but are unlikely to be aligned with Greenland the the rest of the mafia

FM Argentina: gut town

FM Brazil: gut scum

FM Canada: gut scum

FM China: dead doc

FM Colombia: we will know soon enough, something is irking though

FM Costa Rica: havent seen

FM Cyprus: after further revew, i am actualy leaning scum

FM Egypt: sheriff

FM England: gut town

FM Fiji: unaligned with greenland

FM France: replaced in....

FM Germany: haven seen much

FM India: lurker galore

FM Iran: guts say hes pr, tonw or not is to be decided

FM Ireland: gut town

FM Italy: mafia scum, post 26 and 55, if he flips scum it would confirm a DDer

FM Japan: student most likely

FM Kenya: seriously if this guy is town in any form, he does truly suck

FM Libya: mason claim

FM Mexico: I'm pegging him scum, he seems too "IDGAF" to be town and is playing the apathetic card

FM New Zealand: guts say scum

FM Norway: ?

FM Poland: I'm gonna rule him netural, but not evil

FM Russia: not a mafia scum if Italy flips mafia

FM Saudi Arabia: I'm going to give her town

FM South Korea: Scum/neutral based off how day 2 went and interactions with greenland, mafia, most likely

FM Spain: i am going to say unaligned with greenland

FM Sweden: ?

FM Switzerland: guts would say neutral

FM Thailand : ?

FM USA: gut neutral

Day 3 ends in 48 hours, at 6:00 PM PST, April 16 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+16%2C+2014%2C+6%3A00+PM+PST).

With 29 people alive, it takes 15

Old FM Russia
April 14th, 2014, 06:01 PM
After re-reading day 2 last night, I'm in full agreement with China's assessment of Kenya. I too, believe that Kenya was on Greenlands team and am surprised that he is still alive today. I would have thought that a town killing role would have taken him out last night. It should also be noted that I only saw 1 other user browsing the day thread from most of the night, so it doesn't look like too many people took a second look at the day thread.

FM Kenya

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:02 PM
In my defense, if I was actually Mafia with Greenland, I'd have bussed him a LONG time ago.

I shamelessly believed him all the way up until he surrendered.

Old FM Egypt
Fun stuff.

I never checked Greenland. Run up on my hardcore bitches.

I checked Australia on night 1 and can confirm the lack of Tailoring on his carcass.

FM Kenya

Old FM Egypt
After re-reading day 2 last night, I'm in full agreement with China's assessment of Kenya. I too, believe that Kenya was on Greenlands team and am surprised that he is still alive today. I would have thought that a town killing role would have taken him out last night. It should also be noted that I only saw 1 other user browsing the day thread from most of the night, so it doesn't look like too many people took a second look at the day thread.

FM Kenya

Let your Sheriff lead the things here Russia. Come now.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:03 PM
code

Lfgedvcjim

twdtwdtwd

Rickgrimes

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Someone confirm that code. I never learned how to do venigere ciphers or whatever.

Old FM South Korea
Special Code 3: Asia

Again, none of my special codes will be solved.

Old FM South Korea
Special Code 3: Eurasia*

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Special Code 3: South East Asia

Fuck it this is too difficult for a code I'm not even solving.

In case he isn't vented, did you get a Guilty on Kenya? Otherwise I have some people I'd like to lynch.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Special Code 3: Asia

Again, none of my special codes will be solved.

Interesting.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Special Code 3: South East Asia

Fuck it this is too difficult for a code I'm not even solving.

In case he isn't vented, did you get a Guilty on Kenya? Otherwise I have some people I'd like to lynch.

Scummy as fuck?

You are only willing to publicize names in the event of a non-confirmed lynch? So you'd prefer to not give way for more posts and scum hunting unless you have to? Interesting.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Scum ask for permission and apologize.

You've done both thus far today. And we are under 10 minutes in.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM
So far I've ensured the Mafia won't kill me. I don't want to risk getting a bounty on my head by the Neutral Killers by calling them out.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Scum ask for permission and apologize.

You've done both thus far today. And we are under 10 minutes in.

No I didn't.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:09 PM
No I didn't.

I disagree

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:10 PM
So far I've ensured the Mafia won't kill me. I don't want to risk getting a bounty on my head by the Neutral Killers by calling them out.

If you were actually Town yours words and eventual death would be of great use to us if you can aid us with good leads.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Considering you don't know even basic algebra, I'm going to ignore any shit you say except for your night actions.

Old FM Kenya
Oh would you look at that. China was town. Guess I was half wrong about him. He's still bad, though. FoSing me because I FoSed him... that's textbook bad. Anyway, here's my code:

Password: isgreenlandscum
Encryption key: idunthinkso
Code: RWBFYMWZLGSBGPA

The good news is, unless a vig/jailor hit the ghost, he's basically a town ventriloquist now.

Old FM South Korea
If you were actually Town yours words and eventual death would be of great use to us if you can aid us with good leads.

Good leads < Sheriff Night action

Old FM Russia
Anyone posting day codes to confirm they are not vented / disg is just inviting mafia to start sending coded messages right in front of our faces.. I highly discourage it. If you are relying on codes to "prove" who you are, then you are making yourself a target since I'm sure if mafia can break a few codes if they spent the time on them... It's much easier to compare posting habits. Vented people tend not to post too much to remain under the radar.

Its funny that people noticed a difference in Canada's posting habits and assumed he was culted rather than him being vented.

Old FM Egypt
Considering you don't know even basic algebra, I'm going to ignore any shit you say except for your night actions.

Last guy that chose to ignore me was Greenland.

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Fun stuff.

I never checked Greenland. Run up on my hardcore bitches.

I checked Australia on night 1 and can confirm the lack of Tailoring on his carcass.

FM Kenya

I just want to confirm, are you serious with this post?

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 06:13 PM
I can conclusively say already that FM Egypt is Vented, his code doesn't validate, and already his personality is showing significant changes.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Good leads < Sheriff Night action

Truthful Sheriff night action from night 1 would have told Town that Australia was Mafia and left it at that.
Your lack of interest in actual discussion is noted.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I just want to confirm, are you serious with this post?

Yes.

Old FM Iran
Anybody noticed yesterDay that Fiji claimed scum?

Bula! As we say in Fiji! I apologize immensely for missing out on Day 1 action. It is I, the Figian Babe Viking!

As far as I know we are Saxons. I doubt Fiji was flavoring the game, that looked like a slip.

FM Fiji

Mexico is still scummy as fuck, was on to bad trains (Cyprus and Egypt) yesterDay, that's my another scum suspect.

I'm planning to deal with them in the future.

And now let's read the Day.

Old FM Egypt
I can conclusively say already that FM Egypt is Vented, his code doesn't validate, and already his personality is showing significant changes.

Does it not? Hold up. I've never made a code before so I was worried it was fucked up.

Also, personality changed because I see no reason to not be mega aggro now.

Old FM South Korea

Tell me Egypt, were you roleblocked last night?

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Tell me Egypt, were you roleblocked last night?

I was not.

Old FM Russia
So ignore Egypt - its not like he tried to lead day2... follow the evidence of Kenya super buddying Greenland. I demand that Kenya defend himself and not call China stupid.

Old FM South Korea
I was not.

Confirmed Vented.

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Yes.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't that straight up unconfirm you as sheriff. You're basically saying you got lucky with your fake sher feedback claim but incidentally you're still sheriff.

I can only believe he is vented, no other reason to say that.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Confirmed Vented.

You claiming to have role blocked me? Seems anti-Town

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Meh. I was fooled by Greenland's claim. I tend to not sheep Sheriff claimers because it makes it too easy for roles like executioner to just auto-win. Plus, his claim was confirmable and we'd have found out he was lying eventually anyway. If you really think that's worth lynching me, go ahead, but there were others who didn't agree with the lynch, so I'm not sure why I'm the first name that comes to mind for lynching.

Also I was roleblocked last night.

Oh, and we may want to consider not claiming feedback from neutrals (ie. doused/poisoned) so as to prevent neutrals from finding mafia allies.

Old FM Poland
So ignore Egypt - its not like he tried to lead day2... follow the evidence of Kenya super buddying Greenland. I demand that Kenya defend himself and not call China stupid.

The fact that Vented Egypt is pushing on Kenya suggests that is a very bad play.

Old FM Russia
Anybody noticed yesterDay that Fiji claimed scum?

As far as I know we are Saxons. I doubt Fiji was flavoring the game, that looked like a slip.

FM Fiji

Mexico is still scummy as fuck, was on to bad trains (Cyprus and Egypt) yesterDay, that's my another scum suspect.

I'm planning to deal with them in the future.

And now let's read the Day.

Agreed about Mexico, but I read him more as a neutral than Mafia for now. I wouldn't read too much into Figi's slip... at least not yet, he isn't a dominant day presence like Kenya is.

Old FM South Korea
You claiming to have role blocked me? Seems anti-Town

On the contrary, I claim to be an experienced player.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't that straight up unconfirm you as sheriff. You're basically saying you got lucky with your fake sher feedback claim but incidentally you're still sheriff.

I can only believe he is vented, no other reason to say that.

You can try and say it does, but tell me what else I've done that is anti-town.

Old FM Egypt
The fact that Vented Egypt is pushing on Kenya suggests that is a very bad play.

You're retarded to think i'm vent'd

Old FM Argentina
Also, it's entirely possible a disguiser replaced egypt last night.

If a doc is killed on the same night as his heal target is attacked, does the heal go through?

Old FM Egypt
You're retarded to think i'm vent'd

Let me figure out my error in my code though

Old FM Iran
April 14th, 2014, 06:20 PM
code

Lfgedvcjim

twdtwdtwd

Rickgrimes

I agree with Poland, this is not Vigenere. What cipher did you use?

Old FM Russia

Vent is possibly neutral.

Old FM South Korea
By the way, New Zealand is against the Town. I had a gun and I shot him because of D1P206

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Confirmed Vented.

So SK, why do you believe Egypt was RBed last night?

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Also, it's entirely possible a disguiser replaced egypt last night.

If a doc is killed on the same night as his heal target is attacked, does the heal go through?

according to OoO, it should go through. Heals are under "15. protection" and "16. kills" (obviously) take place afterward.

Old FM South Korea
FM India

Forum Mafia GM

Yes.

Old FM Colombia
Guiser/Vent Code:

Columbia is the best country.

Key:
Kolumbien ist das beste Land.
D = F
L = Q
German > English translation.

I'll get to my next guiser code at the end of the day. There are more important matters for us to get to today.

First and foremost, I was not recruited to the Masons last night. A blocking is possible, with as many claims as we had yesterday, so I'm willing to look past it for now. As for suspicions that I have, I set up a last will that would have been revealed last night, had I been killed due to the fact that I was a half decent target for the scum last night.

So, you ended up killing me...whether it's because you as the Mafia see me as a threat or you're a completely retarded Vigilante that doesn't know how to realize that I could have been cleared...well, I'm dead now, so that's beside the point. My main point I'd like to bring up in my will is Poland. Call it OMGUS, I really don't care, but there are a few discrepancies that I see with his suspicion of me. Now, let's look a bit into the whole "Citizen Perspective" that he's talking about so much. This immediately gives us the idea that he is NOT a Citizen, which is not something a TPR wouldn't directly do. Now, looking a bit deeper into his analysis, he states that I would end up wanting Greenland dead no matter what, yet fails to bring up an Operator as if he knows one does not exist. I don't see this at all as a coincidence that it doesn't exist. The idea that he is suspicious of me because I didn't want to take a risk so early is absurd, considering the facts that have to be faced. The chance of Greenland being scum was lower than Town either way, mainly because of Egypt's report (which turned out to be true, so Egypt is pretty much confirmed Sheriff unless there is hardcore bussing going on here, which I don't think is a possibility due to a Consigliere death Night 1; the Mafia wouldn't go and take out two of their own in a single cycle). If that report didn't exist, then I may have kept my vote due to the idea that his chance of being scum would be higher than his alignment being Town. Yet again, Poland lacks the attentivity to be able to realize this, and then blindly casts a vote without looking at every situation. Iirc he acknowledged Libya's Mason soft claim himself, which makes me even more suspicious of him due to the fact that it meant that I could be easily cleared from all scum, along with Libya himself. If it wasn't him that mentioned it, I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned before he cast his vote. So, in conclusion, Poland's lack of attentivity to the situation at hand leads me to believe that there is some sort of ulterior reasoning behind this play style. I could say the sane thing about Kenya as well, but Kenya's reasons for being suspicious of me are somewhat different than Poland's reasons. Nonetheless, I'm still suspicious of Kenya because of the reasoning he has brought up (which has been little to null so far). I'll state this one more time, but it seems that the only reason that Kenya is suspicious of me is because of me not seeing a potential Cult as a threat. Sure, I don't see it as a threat, just not right now. In the endgame, then maybe they'll be a much bigger threat than we may expect, but now is not the time to be worrying about them. In turn, I bring up the potential flaws that a Cult could face, and he continues to try and lay out all negative possibilities. In no way does he factor in failed recruits, Mason attacks, etc, and that makes me think that, like Poland, there is an ulterior method to this suspicion. My main thought is that they see me as a threat, and that could be a conspicuous reason as to why you are reading this right now. I'd focus on them for the day ahead of you before going to someone else, unless Egypt manages to find a good concrete lead to follow.

Clearly I did not die, but I'll start by casting a vote.

FM Poland

Old FM South Korea

In Greenland's last will, he said Mafia had a way of dealing with Egypt. This means:
Kill, RB, Vent

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 06:23 PM

With 3 blockers? It should be obvious mafia has one, and why wouldn't they block the sheriff?

Old FM Russia
April 14th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Meh. I was fooled by Greenland's claim. I tend to not sheep Sheriff claimers because it makes it too easy for roles like executioner to just auto-win. Plus, his claim was confirmable and we'd have found out he was lying eventually anyway. If you really think that's worth lynching me, go ahead, but there were others who didn't agree with the lynch, so I'm not sure why I'm the first name that comes to mind for lynching.

Also I was roleblocked last night.

Oh, and we may want to consider not claiming feedback from neutrals (ie. doused/poisoned) so as to prevent neutrals from finding mafia allies.

I'm talking about all your posts before Egypt said Greenland was mafia. You followed greenland like a puppy - agreeing with pretty much whatever he said.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure Egypt isn't vented. If he is, the vent is a very good imitator, because his posting style is consistent with previous days.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:26 PM
rickgrimes
18 9 3 11 7 18 9 13 5 19

twdtwdtwdt
+20 23 4 20 23 4 20 23 4 20

Lfgedvcjim
38 32 7 31 30 22 29 36 9 39

I've never made a code before, so sorry if it's not common or not clean, but you can lick my taint that it isn't correct.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:27 PM
1-26 is A-Z
then 27 would be A again, repeating up to 52.

Add up the values for the letters and bingo.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:27 PM
I'm talking about all your posts before Egypt said Greenland was mafia. You followed greenland like a puppy - agreeing with pretty much whatever he said.

Pretty sure I agreed with him about the consig/tailor thing and the "him not being scum" thing. So, a total of 2 things. Apparently I was wrong about both of those things, but your statement is a gross exaggeration of that.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Oh, so it seems that Egypt was reaction testing with his Sheriff claim? That's an interesting development, but it bagged us two scum in a single full cycle, so I'll take it for what it's worth.

We're definitely at an advantage over the Mafia right now, so clearly we have a bit of room for mistakes. Though, it'd be best not to make them, as we want things finished off as quickly as possible.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:29 PM
GUYS I FUCKED UP AND GHOST IS AGAINST US

Old FM South Korea
Silver lining is that there goes another non-town.

Old FM Iran
rickgrimes
18 9 3 11 7 18 9 13 5 19

twdtwdtwdt
+20 23 4 20 23 4 20 23 4 20

Lfgedvcjim
38 32 7 31 30 22 29 36 9 39

I've never made a code before, so sorry if it's not common or not clean, but you can lick my taint that it isn't correct.

You know there are online generators for that, right? I'll check it.

Anyway, here's my LW and case on Mexico:

I don't really have time to actively participate, but I'd like to direct your attention to Mexico. This guy tries way too hard to appear as a team player. During D1 he trolled when it was time to troll, when discussion got more serious he also tried to participate, but he did in a very non-commital way, by shooting ideas and not providing any fresh ones.

But that's ok, real fun began on D2. He was part on very horrible train on Cyprus - I mean, really, the base for this train was one scummy sentence, which I don't think any good player should treat seriously. When I voted him he showed remarkable self-consciousness. And he was part of even worse train - the one on Egypt. Sure, Greenland wasn't sure thing, but he wanted to lynch uncced Sheriff claimer? That's hardcore newbish.

The thing is D1 showed that Mexico is capable of some quality posts, so I don't think newbieshness can be applied here. Just pressure him a bit. England, I'll leave it to you.

Norway acted very similar to Mexico, I think that's more newbie Town than newbie scum, but keep that in mind.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:30 PM
You guys should really read the Journal entry, whoever wrote that is pretty smart

Old FM Egypt
Wasn't really reaction testing for myself, I was pretty damn sure he was scum. Sure enough to claim for it.
But his responses worked in the end for the rest of you.

Thank you all for taking part in my gambit, i'll be here all game (hopefull)

Old FM Egypt
You know there are online generators for that, right? I'll check it.

Anyway, here's my LW and case on Mexico:

Norway acted very similar to Mexico, I think that's more newbie Town than newbie scum, but keep that in mind.

Please link me, I couldn't find it lol

Old FM South Korea
FM Mexico

I agree with Iran tbh. If I had another gun I'd shoot Mexico.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Please link me, I couldn't find it lol

No links allowed.

Links - Links to a forum post are permitted. A link to anything else is strictly forbidden.

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I can confirm Egypt's code works. What he did is very similar to a Vigenere, except in a Vigenere the letters A-Z in the key correspond to 0-25, not 1-26 as he used. For those with their own Vigenere decoders that want to check, use "uxe" instead of "twd".

I received two feedbacks last night.

1: I was roleblocked
2: I was witched

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Please take not Kenya's reactions yesterday.

Not only was he in agreement with Greenland early game, but his responses to the three people that attacked Greenland were
Myself- refusal that my lead was legitimate, and consistent suggestion of Vent/Disguiser/whatever
Colombia (at this time it was 2 people)- he continued to suggest my lead was false, and then counter accused the Citizen claim as scum
Libya- even with the third accusation, a hammer in the coffin for everyone else, Kenya asked Libya why he would do what he did, and never moved his vote.

Furthermore on this, these actions are WAY too obvious teamming with Greenland, however take note of Kenya's first post in the game.

All it is is a small and simple Hello. A lack of bringing attention to one's self would suggest a lack of experience (in my experience) which would further explain his so blatantly apparent teaming.

K.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:35 PM
FM Kenya

Claim.

Old FM Egypt
:D

Old FM Egypt
FM Kenya

Claim.

I still fucking hate you.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:38 PM
FM Argentina
FM Brazil
FM Canada
FM Colombia
FM Costa Rica
FM Cyprus
FM Egypt
FM England
FM Fiji
FM France
FM Germany
FM India
FM Iran
FM Ireland
FM Italy
FM Japan
FM Kenya
FM Libya
FM Mexico
FM Norway
FM Poland
FM Russia
FM Saudi Arabia
FM South Korea
FM Spain
FM Sweden
FM Switzerland
FM Thailand
FM USA

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:38 PM
I was gonna mark Saudi Arabia as red too but then there'd be too much red.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Basically what that means is, keep giving me guns. I'm never gonna run out of targets.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:40 PM
USA is my strongest candidate for Cult Leader
Japan for Serial Killer
India for Norseman
Thailand for King Norseman

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Please take not Kenya's reactions yesterday.

Not only was he in agreement with Greenland early game, but his responses to the three people that attacked Greenland were
Myself- refusal that my lead was legitimate, and consistent suggestion of Vent/Disguiser/whatever
Colombia (at this time it was 2 people)- he continued to suggest my lead was false, and then counter accused the Citizen claim as scum
Libya- even with the third accusation, a hammer in the coffin for everyone else, Kenya asked Libya why he would do what he did, and never moved his vote.

Furthermore on this, these actions are WAY too obvious teamming with Greenland, however take note of Kenya's first post in the game.

All it is is a small and simple Hello. A lack of bringing attention to one's self would suggest a lack of experience (in my experience) which would further explain his so blatantly apparent teaming.

K.

I could see how you would think that. But I'm disappointed you think so little of me. Do you really think I would be so obvious if I was actually on a team with Greenland?

Also, you find it scummy that I mistrusted your lead... Even though you lied about the lead. Seems odd.

FM Kenya

Claim.

If there's a jailor I can claim to him tonight. But otherwise, probably not.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:41 PM
USA is my strongest candidate for Cult Leader
Japan for Serial Killer
India for Norseman
Thailand for King Norseman

Please explain further

Old FM USA
April 14th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Anyone posting day codes to confirm they are not vented / disg is just inviting mafia to start sending coded messages right in front of our faces.. I highly discourage it. If you are relying on codes to "prove" who you are, then you are making yourself a target since I'm sure if mafia can break a few codes if they spent the time on them... It's much easier to compare posting habits. Vented people tend not to post too much to remain under the radar.

Its funny that people noticed a difference in Canada's posting habits and assumed he was culted rather than him being vented.

*cockily asserts that the US made codes, and this code can't be broken*

*obvious post about hating russia*

*if someone can't tell us how to solve venginerie codes, consider them unbreakable for the purposes of this game. just don't use shitty key words*
FM Russia

code words were

saxophone
+ucsddavis

i was again roleblocked.
*obligatory post about complaining why everyone hates america, we bring freedom and sht*

Old FM Russia
April 14th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Fun facts:
Egypt has posted more in 40mins than he did in 48 hours day2.
South Korea spam has increased... but posting style is the same, getting rather annoying.

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 06:44 PM
FM Argentina
FM Brazil
FM Canada
FM Colombia
FM Costa Rica
FM Cyprus
FM Egypt
FM England
FM Fiji
FM France
FM Germany
FM India
FM Iran
FM Ireland
FM Italy
FM Japan
FM Kenya
FM Libya
FM Mexico
FM Norway
FM Poland
FM Russia
FM Saudi Arabia
FM South Korea
FM Spain
FM Sweden
FM Switzerland
FM Thailand
FM USA

Why do you believe that Canada and the USA are aligned non-town?

Why do you believe Italy is town?

The last part of this post just screams scum to me. http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/26855-FM-XXI-Day-2?p=436264&viewfull=1#post436264

He's basically hedging his bets. He wants to appear town by being on a revealed sheriffs train but left himself an out in-case Greenland flipped town.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Please explain further

USA - no relevant posts but enough to try to not die, implies importances
Japan - no allies, scummy, probably a Neutral
India - Xenagos Incarnate
Thailand - posts irrelevant posts day 1, disappears. Probably doesn't feel a necessity to post in day because of night contributions, which implies leadership.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:45 PM
I could see how you would think that. But I'm disappointed you think so little of me. Do you really think I would be so obvious if I was actually on a team with Greenland?

Also, you find it scummy that I mistrusted your lead... Even though you lied about the lead. Seems odd.

If there's a jailor I can claim to him tonight. But otherwise, probably not.

I don't specifically think little of you. More noticing patterns over a series of games that have proven fairly accurate :D

Yet you did not know I had lied at that time. Only seems "odd" if you truly wish to discredit me and give more reason for your contesting the accusation of 3 Role Claiming people yesterday. Which, even if you remove my claim and 'lie' (as you conveniently choose to word it), you still contested 2 claiming players in defense of Greenland.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Fun facts:
South Korea spam has increased... but posting style is the same, getting rather annoying.

I was out of Town for Day 2. Most of my posts actually came thanks to voice detection while driving.
yolo.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Why do you believe that Canada and the USA are aligned non-town?

Why do you believe Italy is town?

The last part of this post just screams scum to me. http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/26855-FM-XXI-Day-2?p=436264&viewfull=1#post436264

He's basically hedging his bets. He wants to appear town by being on a revealed sheriffs train but left himself an out in-case Greenland flipped town.

If he was scum, that post is too much effort to bus another scum especially since that scum was called out by a Sheriff claim.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Fun facts:

The fuck? Spam? My posts are relevant to the game, thanks.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 06:48 PM
I don't specifically think little of you. More noticing patterns over a series of games that have proven fairly accurate :D

Yet you did not know I had lied at that time. Only seems "odd" if you truly wish to discredit me and give more reason for your contesting the accusation of 3 Role Claiming people yesterday. Which, even if you remove my claim and 'lie' (as you conveniently choose to word it), you still contested 2 claiming players in defense of Greenland.

Just one game, really. Not so much a pattern.

I didn't know, but I suspected. I didn't think you'd be a sheriff lying, but nonetheless, I was right that you were lying.

Really only contested one. Considered shifting on the mason reveal if he answered my questions well, but didn't have time because he'd already been hammered before Libya could answer.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:51 PM
FM Thailand
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/12300-FM-Thailand

Upon further analysis, I trust Kenya again.

Old FM Russia
April 14th, 2014, 06:52 PM
The fuck? Spam? My posts are relevant to the game, thanks.

Did I say spam? I'm sorry, I meant compulsive lying. Which in turn, makes me dismiss most of what you say thus resulting in stupid pointless annoying messages... oh wait, that is spam. Drop the jester act plz.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 06:53 PM
I got another gun last night. I think you should apologize.

Old FM Russia
April 14th, 2014, 06:58 PM
See! Compulsive lying... must ignore spam.

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 06:58 PM
I got another gun last night. I think you should apologize.

Russia is right, its because of posts like this that we can't even take your info on the ghost seriously.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:00 PM
But...I'm not even lying....I mean, I'm obviously kidding when I say I'd kill Russia for insulting me, but I really did get another gun.

Watch India tonight.

Old FM Russia
I'm heading out for now, be back later today. Still pushing for a Kenya lynch unless we get a better lead from a credible source.

Old FM South Korea
And if you don't believe me about the Ghost, all you gotta do is wait until the next day for the Ghost to possess someone and rally the scums.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 07:02 PM
I can confirm Egypt's code works. What he did is very similar to a Vigenere, except in a Vigenere the letters A-Z in the key correspond to 0-25, not 1-26 as he used. For those with their own Vigenere decoders that want to check, use "uxe" instead of "twd".

I received two feedbacks last night.

1: I was roleblocked
2: I was witched

I see.... In that case...

FM Egypt

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:02 PM
From what I've analyzed from Kenya's Day 1 play just now, I want to say that he is just a Town member that is worried too much about a middle game threat, when the former of tye game isn't even finished yet. His suspicion for me is purely based on his belief that the Cult is our biggest threat, which leads me to believe that -- once again -- he is only worried sick about a potential Cult. Mason Leader? Maybe; it also makes Libya's claim make a bit more sense with his ultimate goal on Day 1 being the Cult.

However, this does not explain Poland. His suspicion of me was different, making an ulterior method still likely. My vote will stand right now.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:04 PM
I really wish you guys would just admit Thailand is a good and safe lynch.

Old FM Argentina
April 14th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Well he is hardcore lurking

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 07:07 PM
I really wish you guys would just admit Thailand is a good and safe lynch.

I'd be ok with a Thailand lynch.

FM Thailand

@Poland

Egypt is not vented. Trust me.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:07 PM
SK, I think it's clear that Thailand would have been replaced by now, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt right now; I'd rather not lynch someone that could potentially be a big contributor after replacement. Then again, we never know what will happen with this, so I'd give it time.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Well he is hardcore lurking

No, it's not that. Otherwise I'd be gunning for India instead.
Thailand posted enough to show that he is interested in the game. The only explanation I can see for why his posts tapered off is because of night chats.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Actually, we don't know about replacement due to the possibility of blackmailing. It's unlikely that Thailand was blackmailed due to what all happened on Day 1, though. I'd lean more toward replacement.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:12 PM
I see your point but the lurking scums imo are the greatest danger. The talking scums trip over themselves either through scumslips or defending lurkerscums, given enough time.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 07:14 PM
I see your point but the lurking scums imo are the greatest danger. The talking scums trip over themselves either through scumslips or defending lurkerscums, given enough time.

I disagree. Controlling the day is very important for scum play. Just look at the last MFM- all the scum lurked and they lost miserably.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Nothing happened to me last night.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:18 PM
I disagree. Controlling the day is very important for scum play. Just look at the last MFM- all the scum lurked and they lost miserably.

Exactly! ALL the scums lurked

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:18 PM
I'd have to agree with this via games I've played on other forums. I can explicitly remember one in which the entire Mafia had complete Daytime control, but only lost due to Sheriff + Detective + Coroner reports over the course of a single night. It was a smaller game, that being said.

However, with this idea comes a lot of WIFOM. We could have a Mafia filled with lurkers now that Greenland is gone, or we could even have tow-4 more contributors among us that are in a desperate attempt to gain control. Either direction could work, but we can't simply go to one direction without looking into the other; I'd say it's better for there to be a division that focuses on the suspicious contributors, and another division that goes more for the lurkers. That way, more things can get done at once, and everyone is happy.

@Canada: I'm guessing you're preparing another post rather than having everything in one post? If not, then you really need to get in here and contribute more.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:19 PM
There was a brief shift in site meta where Towns started lurking (for some reason) and then the scums picked it up and Town had to adapt. We're in the transition back to super lurking scums. I noticed it after last M-FM, and it's why I've been more keen on the lurkers this game.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Exactly! ALL the scums lurked

Well, my point is that they weren't very dangerous... But I'm guessing your takeaway was "lurkers = scum". In my experience citizens also tend to lurk... But as I said, I'm fine with a Thailand lynch if nothing better comes along.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:23 PM
There was a brief shift in site meta where Towns started lurking (for some reason) and then the scums picked it up and Town had to adapt. We're in the transition back to super lurking scums. I noticed it after last M-FM, and it's why I've been more keen on the lurkers this game.
Fair enough, but while the meta has a lot to do with it, keep in mind that there are a few newer players that may either be super contributive based on past experiences, or they're super inactive because they don't know what to do in the game. Either or, it's impossible to tell due to the game being anon.

@Kenya: Lurking Citizens are those who do not know how to use the role properly, and if that's the case, then they should contribute as if they were a TPR. That kind of contribution would do more to help us due to the idea that scum will kill those people, and they will turn out to be Citizens rather than TPRs. However, I guess I can't say the same about my own play, as Greenland essentially forced me into a claim yesterday, and that may have been the main reason why I wasn't killed last night.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Newer players make themselves very obvious even in Anon accounts; I've never accidentally mistaken a newb town for a lurking scum.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Fair enough, but while the meta has a lot to do with it, keep in mind that there are a few newer players that may either be super contributive based on past experiences, or they're super inactive because they don't know what to do in the game. Either or, it's impossible to tell due to the game being anon.

@Kenya: Lurking Citizens are those who do not know how to use the role properly, and if that's the case, then they should contribute as if they were a TPR. That kind of contribution would do more to help us due to the idea that scum will kill those people, and they will turn out to be Citizens rather than TPRs. However, I guess I can't say the same about my own play, as Greenland essentially forced me into a claim yesterday, and that may have been the main reason why I wasn't killed last night.

I agree that they don't use the role properly. Doesn't stop it from happening, though. People just want to press a button at night.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Apparently nobody wants to talk about the fact that FM Egypt is obviously lying.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Apparently nobody wants to talk about the fact that FM Egypt is obviously lying.

His first post admitted that he lied about checking Greenland, what else is there to talk about?

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 07:28 PM
His first post admitted that he lied about checking Greenland, what else is there to talk about?

Think it through and get back to me.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM
And apparently you've completely ignored what I've said about you. The last time that happened this game was with Greenland, and he ended up dead for it. Perhaps you'd care to respond to my analysis of your game thus far?

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM

No.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 07:32 PM

Thats because his post is a very obvious Ventriloquist post with the goal being to discredit our Sheriff.
I don't think it could be more obvious of a fact. FM Egypt is town but the person talking in his account now is clearly not. If I had to wager a guess I would say that the Ventriloquist is in the lower active range of players in this game to negate the possibility of being found by text comparison.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Thats because his post is a very obvious Ventriloquist post with the goal being to discredit our Sheriff.
I don't think it could be more obvious of a fact. FM Egypt is town but the person talking in his account now is clearly not. If I had to wager a guess I would say that the Ventriloquist is in the lower active range of players in this game to negate the possibility of being found by text comparison.

That's what I thought too until FM Italy pointed out that he was using a slight variation on the Vigenère cipher and that his code does in fact check out.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 07:36 PM

This is an incredibly scummy post. You clearly don't have a reason to direct the conversation back onto FM Egypt which means you are trying to just divert attention away from a conversation you don't want to happen. FM Poland

What possible reason could you have for wanting to talk about a Vented Sheriff and not share it with us?

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 07:36 PM
How many times do I have to tell you people Egypt isn't vented?

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Good night.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Kenya would know as his Mafia Vent is on someone other than myself.

Anyway, Poland you must be some kind of retard.

Like, I admitted to my lie specifically because it doesn't matter anymore. I have shared my night 1 results truthfully, and my lead on Greenland was accurate and supported by 2s of other players.

As well, your largest suggestion is that I am vent'd, which would suggest I am Town under the control of a scum, a situation in which I am still Town. Furthermore, the action to discredit the sheriff would fail as Ventriloquists are limited to a single day of control of a single player. Even if I were Vent'd I'd be myself again tomorrow.

OMG, My first EVER code wasn't the exact same as people using a program that had done it before, must be scum.

I have a question for you. . . How mad are you that Jerry is a Sheriff? Conveniently, I was eating Beck's Prime with a friend some 2 months ago, and managed to get the waitress' number. This only being relevant because my hair at the time helped the process as it reminded her of Jerry Seinfeld, and that happens to be her favorite show. For the life of me I have no idea why she though that, and I swiftly went and got a haircut, but yolo.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Anyways, here we go on the current situation...

The Ghost: South Korea makes me decently worried about this one. A Ghost is very powerful, and having it against the town is, from what you all can probably easily guess, very bad.

Accusation on me: Once again something with South Korea. It is understandable, I haven't contributed as I should and my only excuse is laziness which will be fixed. However the accusation that my post style changed is a weak argument as in the posts from D1 they were all troll/joking posts, whereas my few posts from D2 were more serious. However I personally have a bigger town than scum read on South Korea.

The Lurkers: Thailand is a good choice, yet I feel he will be replaced soon. My personal opinion on a lurker lynch would be France, as since he was apparently replaced he made only two posts, unless I counted incorrectly. One of which was him checking in to read the day, and the other him refusing to vote. Which is enough posts to not get replaced, yet reminds me of a lurking scum.

Egypt: I feel that Egypt is vented from the posts that were made on how Egypt did not infact check Greenland and instead checked Australia. So I intend to mostly ignore Egypt for today. If this isn't true however, I still highly question Egypt now, due to the claim. Albeit the reading is possible, the fact that Egypt flat out outed it as a Sheriff claim is something I would NOT except a town to ever do due to the high possibility of a mislynch.

Anything else?

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:46 PM
High Possibility for plebs.

The fact that the lynch did take should support my Town alignment, so you can choose to believe a Town or to not.

The Ventriloquist attempt to control me is stupid. My code is the same as yesterday, and no Ventriloquist would be in control of me for 2 days.

You are all heavily heavily stupid. Go eat more beautiful chicken, you ain't gettin dis booty.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:47 PM
You hand the Town a scum on a silver platter, one mostly accepted as a Town leader at the time, and they go and get mad that you didn't check him.

Lol.

Old FM Iran
April 14th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Egypt is Egypt, end of story. His Vigenere code, thanks to this small variation, is actually harder to break than typical one.

I'd like to know what Poland is talking about though. It's not like we're going to vote Egypt based on nothing.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Poland is a Tom to my Jerry Iran.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM
High Possibility for plebs.

The fact that the lynch did take should support my Town alignment, so you can choose to believe a Town or to not.

The Ventriloquist attempt to control me is stupid. My code is the same as yesterday, and no Ventriloquist would be in control of me for 2 days.

You are all heavily heavily stupid. Go eat more beautiful chicken, you ain't gettin dis booty.

Mmm hmm. Yes, because clearly personal insults are the way to go.

And a simple thing, since the Doctor is dead, they vent you today, and kill you tonight in the case of the Mafia.

There is a possibility of a second Doctor or a BG, yet considering what has been coming up today it is unlikely.

In the case of a Neutral I find is highly illogical, so I suspect it is a Mafia.

Also, the simple fact you lynched a Mafia does not make you town. You could be a Neutral, or a Cult. Being Cult would be highly probable considering your claim yesterday and the fact a Doc can't stop it.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Egypt is Egypt, end of story. His Vigenere code, thanks to this small variation, is actually harder to break than typical one.

I'd like to know what Poland is talking about though. It's not like we're going to vote Egypt based on nothing.

Yet of course they are still possible. Codes have been broken in past FMs, which is why I don't use them, as when you have a code and it is broken the vent/disg will have more credit that they are who they take over.

Old FM Iran
April 14th, 2014, 07:51 PM

That explains a lot...

Old FM USA
April 14th, 2014, 07:52 PM
*ingenious post about not leaving lurkers to the host to modkill, as town was so very burned by it in the last fm.*

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:53 PM
I'd say they are, as no one other than like Iran appears to have cognitive functions.

So... they Vented me today huh? ... my code matches yesterday.

It doesn't directly make me Town, no, but it would be a brilliant move for the Cult to recruit someone the Mafia want dead wouldn't it?

Old FM Canada

Potential buddying?

I see alot of buddying on Egypt right now. I believe it is either scum protecting their vent target, or scum simply trying to get in the good with a supposed "confirmed" townie.

Old FM Canada
I'd say they are, as no one other than like Iran appears to have cognitive functions.

So... they Vented me today huh? ... my code matches yesterday.

It doesn't directly make me Town, no, but it would be a brilliant move for the Cult to recruit someone the Mafia want dead wouldn't it?

That was before a protective role died, which would have obviously been on you.

Old FM Poland
Kenya would know as his Mafia Vent is on someone other than myself.

Anyway, Poland you must be some kind of retard.

Like, I admitted to my lie specifically because it doesn't matter anymore. I have shared my night 1 results truthfully, and my lead on Greenland was accurate and supported by 2s of other players.

As well, your largest suggestion is that I am vent'd, which would suggest I am Town under the control of a scum, a situation in which I am still Town. Furthermore, the action to discredit the sheriff would fail as Ventriloquists are limited to a single day of control of a single player. Even if I were Vent'd I'd be myself again tomorrow.

OMG, My first EVER code wasn't the exact same as people using a program that had done it before, must be scum.

I have a question for you. . . How mad are you that Jerry is a Sheriff? Conveniently, I was eating Beck's Prime with a friend some 2 months ago, and managed to get the waitress' number. This only being relevant because my hair at the time helped the process as it reminded her of Jerry Seinfeld, and that happens to be her favorite show. For the life of me I have no idea why she though that, and I swiftly went and got a haircut, but yolo.

Just to clear things up, because if this the picture the rest of you have too, then I must have explained myself horribly.

Let me just explain a few things to clarify.

#1 FM Egypt chose to lynch FM Greenland who in my eyes the most confirmed town in the game at the time. (I was wrong but that's irrelevant)
#2 FM Egypt use as evidence for the lynch that FM Greenland was checked the previous night.
#3 FM Egypt receives the opportunity to retract the claim and DOESN'T retract the claim.
#4 FM Greenland flips Beguiler.
#5 FM Egypt retracts the accusation against FM Greenland on the premise that she was certain.
#6 FM Egypt votes FM Kenya.

Does that seriously make sense to you guys?

Put yourself in the position of a sheriff and tell me you would EVER do something as crazy as risking your credibility as sheriff on such a lead? I know I wouldn't and that's why I find it so hard to believe that FM Egypt is telling the truth.

Old FM USA
April 14th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Yet of course they are still possible. Codes have been broken in past FMs, which is why I don't use them, as when you have a code and it is broken the vent/disg will have more credit that they are who they take over.

*Demands to know when*

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Potential buddying?

I see alot of buddying on Egypt right now. I believe it is either scum protecting their vent target, or scum simply trying to get in the good with a supposed "confirmed" townie.

Are Tom and Jerry buddies you sad childhood-less man?

Poland has been attacking me, how is that buddying?

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:55 PM
*Demands to know when*

FM 17, 2 were broken and a third made good enough to work.

CP9 master race

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:56 PM
*Demands to know when*

It was that one with the One Piece Theme -I didn't check the number-. The CP9 Vent broke numerous codes.

Old FM Poland

*Mind spinning*

Seriously, I didn't understand a word you just said.

Old FM Egypt
Just to clear things up, because if this the picture the rest of you have too, then I must have explained myself horribly.

Let me just explain a few things to clarify.

#1 FM Egypt chose to lynch FM Greenland who in my eyes the most confirmed town in the game at the time. (I was wrong but that's irrelevant)
#2 FM Egypt use as evidence for the lynch that FM Greenland was checked the previous night.
#3 FM Egypt receives the opportunity to retract the claim and DOESN'T retract the claim.
#4 FM Greenland flips Beguiler.
#5 FM Egypt retracts the accusation against FM Greenland on the premise that she was certain.
#6 FM Egypt votes FM Kenya.

Does that seriously make sense to you guys?

Put yourself in the position of a sheriff and tell me you would EVER do something as crazy as risking your credibility as sheriff on such a lead? I know I wouldn't and that's why I find it so hard to believe that FM Egypt is telling the truth.

Risk self to eliminate a scum that was 'the most confirmed town'? You sure as fuck better be crazy enough to do it or feel free to surrender the game.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Are Tom and Jerry buddies you sad childhood-less man?

Poland has been attacking me, how is that buddying?

Because clearly you weren't talking about how you were friends with Jerry and how Iran was Jerry.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Greenland would have had his fluffy little sheep way with this day chat if you all had been in control yesterday. I'm sorry follow-the-power-role is the only way we play, but you people needed even needed more convincing than myself, and required 2 more claims from people to overthrow what Greenland managed in 1 day.

You're all fucking lucky I exist, thank me latter.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Actually, now that Poland brings up Beguiler, that got me to remember a point that I meant to bring up at the beginning of the day. I find it very likely that Greenland's action is completely legitimate, meaning all of the people who targeted me would have been redirected to myself, meaning that it is that much more likely that a second Doctor exists (unless the Drug Dealer decided to make a ballsy play with this), and with another witched claim today, we can conclude that a Witch exists.

However, Poland is still ignoring all votes against him, leading me to believe that he MAY be a Jester who wants the votes. It's just an idea, but I'm not going to take my vote off of him just because of that.

Old FM Egypt
Because clearly you weren't talking about how you were friends with Jerry and how Iran was Jerry.

Who's image is Jerry?
Are you all there right now?

Old FM Poland
Oh and I forgot to mention, it was the proof that FM Egypt was NOT vented that caused my vote. I reiterate that it was pointed out that Egypt code does check out using a modified version of the cipher.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:00 PM
FM 17, 2 were broken and a third made good enough to work.

CP9 master race

trufax

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Greenland would have had his fluffy little sheep way with this day chat if you all had been in control yesterday. I'm sorry follow-the-power-role is the only way we play, but you people needed even needed more convincing than myself, and required 2 more claims from people to overthrow what Greenland managed in 1 day.

You're all fucking lucky I exist, thank me latter.

It is a HIGHLY anti-town thing to do, Greenland could have easily been Town or a PR, and you hadn't checked him. There is little to no logic behind pushing a lynch on Greenland with supposed fake Sheriff evidence, despite the success, it could have easily been a bussing move.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention, it was the proof that FM Egypt was NOT vented that caused my vote. I reiterate that it was pointed out that Egypt code does check out using a modified version of the cipher.

I made my own cipher and explained it. I'm sure everyone uses the exact same one at all times, especially people that don't make codes. Read day chat you Executioner looking ass mother fucker..

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:02 PM
trufax

... I see what you did there.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:02 PM
... I see what you did there.

Actually, I REALLY see what you did there. K, k then.

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Who's image is Jerry?

Perhaps they're confused because Jerry was the mouse.

Tom's the cat.

Old FM Canada
Who's image is Jerry?

Not image. Words.

Old FM Egypt
It is a HIGHLY anti-town thing to do, Greenland could have easily been Town or a PR, and you hadn't checked him. There is little to no logic behind pushing a lynch on Greenland with supposed fake Sheriff evidence, despite the success, it could have easily been a bussing move.

It could have, except that it clearly wasn't. You stress what he could have been. Face these facts, he had your cock up your own ass and I freed you immediately, get on my scum hunting level.

Old FM Poland
Actually, now that Poland brings up Beguiler, that got me to remember a point that I meant to bring up at the beginning of the day. I find it very likely that Greenland's action is completely legitimate, meaning all of the people who targeted me would have been redirected to myself, meaning that it is that much more likely that a second Doctor exists (unless the Drug Dealer decided to make a ballsy play with this), and with another witched claim today, we can conclude that a Witch exists.

Please clarify this, I don't understand what you mean.

As for your last will, yes I am ignoring it intentionally, to be honest I find it to be a logical way of reaching the wrong conclusion.

Old FM Egypt
Not image. Words.

You're dumb.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Perhaps they're confused because Jerry was the mouse.

Tom's the cat.

Yea, Tom. Thank you.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Actually, I REALLY see what you did there. K, k then.

Took you long enough.

So when are you going to tell everyone that you checked me and found me to be town last night?

Old FM Switzerland
April 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Bon matin. I just got home and I'm checking in real quick before bed; uneventful night for moi. Now that the week-end is past me, I should be able to participate tomorrow.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Kenya. I expect reads out of you as of now.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Took you long enough.

So when are you going to tell everyone that you checked me and found me to be town last night?

Hey, is it my fault if I can't look past my own gorgeous Avatar?
Wasn't you I checked and found as Town.

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 08:08 PM
It could have, except that it clearly wasn't. You stress what he could have been. Face these facts, he had your cock up your own ass and I freed you immediately, get on my scum hunting level.

Because you could have certainly known for a FACT that Greenland was scum without checking him. I'm sorry great lord of being such a pro. -sarcasm-

Your attempts at covering up what was previously said is poor.

You're dumb.

Clearly personal attacks are the way to go. You're so pro. -More sarcasm-

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:10 PM
I'm not covering what previously said you apologizing looking chicken eating fuck.

I raped Greenland in the ass with a day read enough to get him to choke on his own cock, I outted this fact of lack of a check immediately and provided you with the actual information I had to give as my role is already out there.

I found a Town last night, and I will not be giving this information out until I determine if or if not I think it is needed.

Old FM Poland
It seems like some of you are starting to understand my logic, can someone more eloquent please explain more clearly why Egypt is so scummy?

@FM Egypt

Just out of curiosity can you be explicit on why you are voting FM Kenya?

Old FM Egypt
So Kenya, why you so shit tier day 2?
Moreover, make up for it like asap.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:12 PM
@FM Egypt

Just out of curiosity can you be explicit on why you are voting FM Kenya?

Try reading day chat before you speak to me. I have already done so you fucking blind cat. Conveniently, we just found out my cat has had kittens. Like literally during dinner, loud noises with a side of scurrying little black balls of fuzz.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Kenya. I expect reads out of you as of now.

Not enough time, at the moment. I'm about to leave. Perhaps tomorrow.

Hey, is it my fault if I can't look past my own gorgeous Avatar?
Wasn't you I checked and found as Town.

It is.

I see. Well do you trust me yet, or do we need an architect chat?

Old FM Canada
April 14th, 2014, 08:14 PM
I'm not covering what previously said you apologizing looking chicken eating fuck.

I raped Greenland in the ass with a day read enough to get him to choke on his own cock, I outted this fact of lack of a check immediately and provided you with the actual information I had to give as my role is already out there.

I found a Town last night, and I will not be giving this information out until I determine if or if not I think it is needed.

Covering up the subtle buddying with Iran.

So according to your logic, if we have a scum read on someone we should all out ourselves as Sheriff's and get them lynched.

But yet here comes a personal attack on how you're pro enough and so good at scum hunting you can pull it off while a scrub like me can't clearly.

Anyways. I must rest for the night.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:15 PM
I'd fucking love an architect chat. However, I do not trust you until you make your worth. I have already presented plenty of scenarios as to why your play on day 2 was either
1: beneath your town level
2: beneath your scum level

If you can't convince me it was #1 with a strong performance I will have to assume #2.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:16 PM
So Kenya, why you so shit tier day 2?
Moreover, make up for it like asap.

His claim was strong and yours was weak. I saw through your lie. I just misinterpreted the cause of it. To be fair, my assumption was the statistically correct one to make. No matter.

I've actually already achieved one of my goals, believe it or not. Day 2 wasn't the best for me, but it still served me well.

The mafia should've killed me when they had the chance.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Covering up the subtle buddying with Iran.

So according to your logic, if we have a scum read on someone we should all out ourselves as Sheriff's and get them lynched.

But yet here comes a personal attack on how you're pro enough and so good at scum hunting you can pull it off while a scrub like me can't clearly.

Anyways. I must rest for the night.

I'm not buddying with anyone yet. Iran was supporting my code and I'm having banter with him.

I wouldn't mind the use of a fake claim, in what world is a Citizen taking a hit for a Power Role a bad thing?

Yes, I am better than you so far this game. I caught someone that had the Town Leader position in the bag. You're just bad. The sooner you accept my greatness the sooner I can stop talking about it. And no one wants me to talk about it. For you fucks it means you're doing poorly. For me it means you are all doing poorly.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:19 PM
His claim was strong and yours was weak. I saw through your lie. I just misinterpreted the cause of it. To be fair, my assumption was the statistically correct one to make. No matter.

I've actually already achieved one of my goals, believe it or not. Day 2 wasn't the best for me, but it still served me well.

His claim was strong even when faced with Colombia and Libya? You never even moved the vote over, and questioned the 3rd claim at the end. That is one fuck of a bussing or mislynch gamble for 3 scums to all jump one 'Mason Leader'.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:20 PM

I understand your achievement.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:26 PM
His claim was strong even when faced with Colombia and Libya? You never even moved the vote over, and questioned the 3rd claim at the end. That is one fuck of a bussing or mislynch gamble for 3 scums to all jump one 'Mason Leader'.

Columbia could've been a scum bussing, as Poland pointed out yesterday. It was Libya's claim that stuck out to me, but as I said before, it was too late.

I understand your achievement.

I highly doubt that. But if you really do, I'll be very impressed. Not to mention confused.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Perhaps I don't.

Also, learn to spell Colombia. Not like anyone need lynch him, but yea.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:28 PM
There would have been no need to buss if my claim were really as weak as some felt it was at that time.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:31 PM
8 users viewing.

Someone provide more information, or at least come in and argue with me about how glorious I am.

Old FM Iran
April 14th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Poland, I don't get it. You saw that Egypt successfully found scum. Then you saw that Egypt claims being lucky. And your conclusion is that he lied before, but is telling truth now? How that even makes sense?

I also think that Egypt is lying, but he's lying about "being lucky" part.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:32 PM
How was your day host?

By the way, asking publicly now.

Will Ragnar Lodbrok be revealed as Ragnar in the Grave?

It's a yes, so this can confirm the two dead as NOT Ragnar. Just fyi.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Perhaps I don't.

Also, learn to spell Colombia. Not like anyone need lynch him, but yea.

I still think we might need to. But I've decided to drop it for the time being.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Poland, I don't get it. You saw that Egypt successfully found scum. Then you saw that Egypt claims being lucky. And your conclusion is that he lied before, but is telling truth now? How that even makes sense?

Iran, there comes a time in every man's life where he needs to live boldly. Greatness requires a great deal of skill, but always with a side pinch of luck.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:34 PM
How was your day host?

By the way, asking publicly now.

Will Ragnar Lodbrok be revealed as Ragnar in the Grave?

It's a yes, so this can confirm the two dead as NOT Ragnar. Just fyi.

Just the one, really. The consig couldn't have been Ragnar.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 08:35 PM
@Poland: The likeliness of Greenland actually targeting me with his night action is quite likely, meaning that the possibility of an attacked and healed on him would had meant that I would have gotten that, leading to a neutral killer targeting me, along with a Doctor. The only counter to that idea is the possibility of a Drug Dealer, however. Though, at this point, I'm willing to believe that the attacked & healed notification was legitimate, because Greenland was quite a Town leader during Day 1.

Coming to the "wrong conclusion" doesn't stop me from voting for you. Clearly you seem to not want to waste your time with legitimate accusations, leading me to believe that the chance of you being a neutral role is higher than anything else. As for which neutral role, I'm not entirely sure, but it's been shown that a Witch is essentially confirmed, and a killing neutral is likely. Remember that a Mass Murder is still in the situation, though we haven't seen any evidence of one.

However, this brings up another thing that might have some merit here. The possibility that South Korea is scum who planned the attack on New Zealand exists, which would result in a Mass Murder killed China due to Egypt being a confirmed Sheriff (barring the possibility of two extremely lucky guesses/bussing). However, I don't see this as likely in the slightest. The idea that a Mafia would kill inactive players in order to keep things in the Daytime active are extremely unlikely, unless those people are confident that they are in good positions to completely run the Day without question. It brings the possibility of South Korea lying, but it isn't a great chance. However, it is there, nonetheless. Keep that in mind when you're looking into South Korea.

On the topic of South Korea...I'm not at all liking the spam that's going on with them. They've made 40+ posts today already, and most of them have literally been useless crap. Surely you'd be able to bring more to the table if you think you're essentially confirmed Town, which you aren't. Your retraction of your Vigilante claim doesn't make you Town in the slightest, while people are seemingly believing that it does. I'd treat South Korea as any run-of-the-mill playing in limbo right now, because most of what they're doing indicates that there is little attention being paid to every aspect of the Day chat that we have, and it isn't doing any good for us.

Onto the idea of an Architect chat...I feel like if we're going to get things done to the fullest extent with an Architect, then the best idea would be to put myself and Egypt together. Quite frankly, we're both the closest people we have to Town leaders right now, which surely means that we'd be able to trust each other without question. Besides, I'd like a bit of action in my night for once...something to spice things up. Along with that idea, if one of us dies for whatever reason (I'm pretty sure I'm not mixing this up with Jailer, but correct me if I'm wrong), then we'll have the other to share any other ideas that the deceased may have shared during the night. It's a win-win situation for us unless both of us end up dying, which I don't really see as a distinct possibility. I feel as if the only reason I would die is because of my Daytime posts, and the only reason Egypt would die is due to his Night abilities.

Now, people saying that they should have died really strikes an awkward tone with me. I've never really been fond of it (and I can acknowledge that I did this unintentionally at the beginning of the day myself), and it just seems like an attempt to just outright say "I'm not Mafia". I see it as the same exact thing, which is why I'm a bit iffy about it. Though, it's nothing that I'd put a vote on anyone over.

I've got to agree with Egypt with the fact that Greenland's claim was a lot shakier after I had claimed, as the only thing he could depend on was an Operator at the time (which clearly either doesn't exist, or they didn't target Greenland at all). I don't see how his claim was entirely believable when it all hinged on a single person that would both have to exist AND would have to have targeted Greenland, which, in hindsight, has an extremely low chance of happening.

Now, I see that Egypt is beginning to post similarly to South Korea, but he seems a lot more aware of everything that's going on in the Day chat right now. As opposed to South Korea, Egypt's posts actually have a point to be touched, and even if he's a confirmed Sheriff, it's better than him saying "I'm cleared, so I'm not going to do anything". That's about the worst thing a cleared player can do, and it's not really something I'd want around here. I'm not even cleared yet myself, and at least I'm making an effort to show to everybody that I'm actually what I say I am. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is -- while it may be indirect -- that Egypt really needs to start making better posts and bigger analyses if he wants to come in and be a good Sheriff; I've played the role myself, and staying a bit under the radar before claiming is alright from my perspective, but once you claim, you no longer have your identity protection with an almost impossible to fake role, especially with the results you've picked up so far.

Now, I'm going to go back to a point that I mentioned at the beginning of the day, but hasn't really been touched since. The idea that I wasn't recruited last night suggests that the Mason Leader may have been role blocked, an Operator may have targeted the Mason Leader, or Masons don't even exist in the first place. However, if there was a successful recruit, I'd urge Libya to speak out and say so (I'm assuming that information like that is revealed in the Mason chat rather than to just the Mason Leader), that way we can get a better idea of what we have to work with. If not, then I guess things go on normally.

Now, I've posted quite a bit here, and this should spark quite a bit of discussion. For now, I'll be going through and reanalyzing everything that's happened throughout the game so far. I'll probably bar Day 1 from this due to the fact that there was an extremely abundant amount of trolling going on that Day, and quite frankly, I'd rather not go through and sort the real posts from the troll posts.

Ugh, making a big post really makes the amount of posts that come before this one HUGE. '-_-

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Just the one, really. The consig couldn't have been Ragnar.

Does jailor tell Ragnar's invincibility to go fuck itself?

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Colombia, no offense, but I'd love the Architect to build me a house to live in with Libya over there. We are already neighbors, and I hear he keeps good company.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Colombia, no offense, but I'd love the Architect to build me a house to live in with Libya over there. We are already neighbors, and I hear he keeps good company.

Libya? Not me? I'm offended.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 08:38 PM
So, I've finished my analysis of FM Egypt from different alignments and here is what I think happened.

I believe that FM Egypt is the Serial Killer

Serial Killer
Action: Target one player at night, killing them. You may also choose to disguise as your target, instead.• Immune to attacks, including poison.
• Immune to Sheriff investigation.
• Limited to 2 Disguiser charges.
• You choose if you clean your target's role or not.

Here's what I think happened.

Egypt accused Greenland of being mafia because he was one of the active players of day 1, he chose Greenland because of his high activity and likely-hood of being framed would come in handy later. He was relying on a few things to get him out of this alive. First he was immune to detection, this ensures that if he does in fact get checked he will come up clean. The detective was dead so he didn't need to worry about being followed, the possibility of a jester and executioner makes it less likely for him to be lynched if something goes wrong. He planned to use a disguiser charge to relocated when it became necessary.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Colombia, i'll make some strong read posts as the game goes on about stand out people. However, do not ignore the small posts that poke the bears.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:41 PM
So, I've finished my analysis of FM Egypt from different alignments and here is what I think happened.

I believe that FM Egypt is the Serial Killer

Here's what I think happened.

Egypt accused Greenland of being mafia because he was one of the active players of day 1, he chose Greenland because of his high activity and likely-hood of being framed would come in handy later. He was relying on a few things to get him out of this alive. First he was immune to detection, this ensures that if he does in fact get checked he will come up clean. The detective was dead so he didn't need to worry about being followed, the possibility of a jester and executioner makes it less likely for him to be lynched if something goes wrong. He planned to use a disguiser charge to relocated when it became necessary.

Why the fuck would I do any of that if I was Serial Killer? A player that wins alone butting heads with the established Town leader? Jesus Christ give up. Just wait for me to be killed at night and win by being lynched like a good little boy.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:43 PM
FM Poland

He is blatantly an Executioner, and as such I will move my vote until we are presented with a stronger case on one of the Mafia leads or specifically Kenya fails at being my teammate :(

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Egypt is hardly a confirmed sheriff at the moment, @everyone who keeps saying so.

Greenland was a beguiler. Any sheriff checking him on night 1 would have received the alignment of Greenland's target, not Greenland's own alignment.

That's why Egypt retracted his claim of having checked Greenland, before anyone else could point that out and FoS him for it.

He has yet to do anything else to prove his riffitude.

Just sayin'.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 08:48 PM
FM Poland

He is blatantly an Executioner, and as such I will move my vote until we are presented with a stronger case on one of the Mafia leads or specifically Kenya fails at being my teammate :(

You should already know that I'm town by now. If I was scum, no one would suspect me until at least day 5. As town, day 2 seems to be the standard. I am textbook town-me right now.

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 08:50 PM
You should already know that I'm town by now. If I was scum, no one would suspect me until at least day 5. As town, day 2 seems to be the standard. I am textbook town-me right now.

I hate it when people claim to be acting like themselves in an anon account game. o.o

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Well, if you ARE scum, then wouldn't people be seeing you as Town right now? You're saying that you wouldn't be suspected until Day 5, but in reality, anything can happen. Keep in mind that this is an anonymous game as well; there is nothing that says people can't suspect you at any given time during the game for whatever reason.

What you're essentially saying with this is that you shouldn't be brought up as a Mafia suspect until later in the game, which doesn't sit right with me. I don't really see that as a good way to say that you're Town, as this is a game of adaptability. You may have had experiences in the past in which you haven't been suspected until later in the game, but this doesn't apply to this situation.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Kenya, I of all people should be the one you do not expect to follow the rule.
Your case is still out until you contribute as you should be able.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Why the fuck would I do any of that if I was Serial Killer? A player that wins alone butting heads with the established Town leader? Jesus Christ give up. Just wait for me to be killed at night and win by being lynched like a good little boy.

Why the fuck would you do any of what you did if you were sheriff?

All the evidence indicates that you didn't give a fuck who you killed, seeing as how a mafia was lynched and I agree it absurd to believe you bussed that leaves you as a neutral.

The neutrals that I feel would make that kind of play are

Executioner: You lynched a mafia. You are still participating in the game. Not even remotely possible.
Jester: Risky strategy, if that had resulted in a mis-lynch you would have most likely died at night.
Neutral Killer: And as I already discussed the Serial Killer fits this particular role exactly. All it would take to make this happen is a particular aggressive scum player who wants to accelerate the game.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:56 PM

All the evidence indicates that you didn't give a fuck who you killed, seeing as how a mafia was lynched and I agree it absurd to believe you bussed that leaves you as a neutral.

Executioner: You lynched a mafia. You are still participating in the game. Not even remotely possible.
Jester: Risky strategy, if that had resulted in a mis-lynch you would have most likely died at night.
Neutral Killer: And as I already discussed the Serial Killer fits this particular role exactly. All it would take to make this happen is a particular aggressive scum player who wants to accelerate the game.

Because a Mafia had attained the position of Town Leader, and apparently I was the only one to see through it. That's why.

Old FM France
April 14th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Bonjour! Ill just claim Survivor. Lynch me all you want, idc. kthxbai.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 08:57 PM

wut.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:00 PM
There comes a time in every man's life, Poland, when he needs to live boldly.
For me that day was late Friday through late Saturday.

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I hate it when people claim to be acting like themselves in an anon account game. o.o

Kenya, I of all people should be the one you do not expect to follow the rule.
Your case is still out until you contribute as you should be able.

Yes, but I could have simply hid from you, especially given how slow you were on the uptake.

I really have to go now. At around the half-day mark I'll see if I can cook up a nice read of someone.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Yes, but I could have simply hid from you, especially given how slow you were on the uptake.

I really have to go now. At around the half-day mark I'll see if I can cook up a nice read of someone.

Before you go, if you had to pick between me and Egypt who would you lynch?

Old FM Cyprus
So I defended a scum... and to NK.

The killer shooting Australia and NZ might be the same person. Similar kill pattern. I'm disappointed to say this but this person is likely town. AU and NZ are scummy in their own right. NZ complained a lot D1 but lacked contribution. D2 don't remember him much. If scum is the killer, ghost should possess a AFKer.

That leaves Colombia and Pakistan N1 and Chinax2 N2.

Whatever Egypt claim today is irrelevant because he found scum yesterday. Town or scum voting Egypt are retards and should be ignored.

Old FM Egypt
I don't much care for your attempts to hide. You've only managed it once, and it went poorly for you.

However, contribute something and this will all go away.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:03 PM

The killer shooting Australia and NZ might be the same person. Similar kill pattern. I'm disappointed to say this but this person is likely town. AU and NZ are scummy in their own right. NZ complained a lot D1 but lacked contribution. D2 don't remember him much. If scum is the killer, ghost should possess a AFKer.

Whatever Egypt claim today is irrelevant because he found scum yesterday. Town or scum voting Egypt are retards and should be ignored.

'ignored'- That is one interesting way to spell 'lynched' (for the scums that is)

Old FM Cyprus
April 14th, 2014, 09:04 PM
I don't much care for your attempts to hide. You've only managed it once, and it went poorly for you.

Why T_T...

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Why T_T...

What?

Old FM Kenya
April 14th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Before you go, if you had to pick between me and Egypt who would you lynch?

Probably you. Since the only scum it would make sense for him to be is jester. But I'd prefer to lynch neither of you.

Twice. The first time it went really well, the second time it went so well that it didn't go well. And we both know I could do it again.

This time I'm closing the thread because otherwise you bastards will just keep sucking me back in.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 09:06 PM

Now that you mentioned it, both countries are Oceania.
Maybe if you've read, you wouldn't have wasted your time thinking the killer of Oceania were the same person. I killed New Zealand for Post #206 on Day 1....and in turn released a ghost upon us.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 09:07 PM
I didn't actually sleep, I just made up an excuse to go do some stuff.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 09:08 PM
I didn't actually sleep, I just made up an excuse to go do some stuff.

Thoughts on FM Egypt?

Old FM South Korea
Kenya is Town to me just from post analysis. A scum with that much pressure on them would have already cracked.

Egypt is Town. If he was Mafia, it would have been far easier to bus a shitty scum player rather than Greenland.

Old FM Egypt
Thoughts on FM Egypt?

No one thinks your point has cause. No one thinks that. Like I said, just wait for me to die at night and then get lynched bro.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Kenya is Town to me just from post analysis. A scum with that much pressure on them would have already cracked.

He's gonna laugh at this part.

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 09:10 PM
He's gonna laugh at this part.

Don't care, a majority of my reads are based on simple things like that, and I can truthfully say I have a high win rate in all FM's.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Okay from this point I am ignoring Egypt, It's a waste of my time, but I want everyone to post their thoughts on FM Egypt.

@Egypt
Don't bother responding because it won't change a fucking thing.

Old FM South Korea
I wish I could say I'll be shooting Poland tonight but I'm gonna admit sooner rather than later than my gun claim for today is fake. I didn't receive another gun. Though I'd love to...

Old FM Egypt
Don't care, a majority of my reads are based on simple things like that, and I can truthfully say I have a high win rate in all FM's.

I know you do, but what am I?

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Okay from this point I am ignoring Egypt, It's a waste of my time, but I want everyone to post their thoughts on FM Egypt.

@Egypt

Poland you're very bad. Is this your first FM? Remember, the last guy to ignore me was Greenland. It's definitely in your best interest to do what you're doing.

Old FM Cyprus
April 14th, 2014, 09:12 PM
'ignored'- That is one interesting way to spell 'lynched' (for the scums that is)
Then GG for having lame scums.

Impossible for mafia to kill NZ based on Greenland LW. More likely SK/MM. But then I don't understand why he is a valid target, unless Operator or bussing. But the trend is there.

Maybe really fail mafia and NK.

SIGH...

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:13 PM
I want everyone to post their thoughts on FM Egypt

Literally everyone is already doing this, and no one thinks you're right. Move along son.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Then GG for having lame scums.

Impossible for mafia to kill NZ based on Greenland LW. More likely SK/MM. But then I don't understand why he is a valid target, unless Operator or bussing. But the trend is there.

Maybe really fail mafia and NK.

SIGH...

I would love to spend a night with you Cyprus. Some one should hook us up with a place to stay...

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Statement:Argentina is scum.

Yes/No?

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:18 PM

I remember when Poland was scummy as fuck for trying to tunnel vision town towards a useless side track.
Lets review the posts.

Poland begins the game by placing random votes and calling out for Jerry in useless RP. (Scum trait)
Poland drops the RP and proceeds to barely try in the day chat in an effort to avoid further focus. (Scum Trait)
Poland attempts to soft role claim a specific role for Greenland and suggest he is town because of it. (Not actually a scum trait unless same team)
Poland immediately drops the pretense once Greenland claims a role and backtracks immediately. (Scum Trait)
Poland tries to switch the train onto a Citizen claimer who refutes Greenland's story (Scum trait if same team)
Poland flips onto the Greenland train after seeing his redirection does not succeed. (Scum Trait)
Poland tries to focus town on FM Egypt and nothing else. (Scum Trait)

Very much scum

Old FM Egypt
Statement:Argentina is scum.

Yes/No?

Sketchy on a few levels. Can't tell if Scum sketch or Town sketch yet.

Old FM South Korea
Also don't even bother ghosting me, Ghost. I'm probably gonna be vented because I don't make vent codes.

Old FM Cyprus

@Egypt

You are accusing Egypt as SK? SK can't disguise when roleblocked. If Egypt is SK he would have retracted it once I threaten roleblock yesterday.

How do you rate Egypt as a player?

Old FM South Korea
April 14th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Sketchy on a few levels. Can't tell if Scum sketch or Town sketch yet.

Yeah, same. He was alright the first day, then it was super obvious he's an active lurker.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Sweden, how would you say you think I read you so far?

Old FM Cyprus
April 14th, 2014, 09:20 PM
I would love to spend a night with you Cyprus. Some one should hook us up with a place to stay...
My brother had a good rest yesterday. Fully charged and ready to go!

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:21 PM

Literally God. Not God Tier. Like, the greater of the Mafia universe itself. Definitely a 108 on a scale of 1 to 2.

Wait, who was this directed at?

Old FM Cyprus
April 14th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Literally God. Not God Tier. Like, the greater of the Mafia universe itself. Definitely a 108 on a scale of 1 to 2.

Wait, who was this directed at?

Poland. God sometimes look like dog to inexperinced players.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Poland. God sometimes look like dog to inexperinced players.

New word for plebs- dyslexic.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Sweden, how would you say you think I read you so far?

I'm assuming you mean something more than a theory. In which case I would say that basing my activity levels with content and the retraction on the Greenland train, the Day one RP, lack of vent or disg codes and word choices its around Citizen or Mafia player. Visually, FM Sweden.
It's what I would expect to be read as at least.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:25 PM
I'm assuming you mean something more than a theory. In which case I would say that basing my activity levels with content and the retraction on the Greenland train, the Day one RP, lack of vent or disg codes and word choices its around Citizen or Mafia player. Visually, FM Sweden.
It's what I would expect to be read as at least.

K.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Egypt is hardly a confirmed sheriff at the moment, @everyone who keeps saying so.

Greenland was a beguiler. Any sheriff checking him on night 1 would have received the alignment of Greenland's target, not Greenland's own alignment.

That's why Egypt retracted his claim of having checked Greenland, before anyone else could point that out and FoS him for it.

Just sayin'.

This is a very scummy post as well. There is no follow up on this drop that I would expect from a town player trying to protect day from a potential scum control of it. (Which is what I would assume Italy is meaning since he doesn't state an opinion on Egypt besides "Liar") His very next post is a complaint about game play style and then he falls off the map.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:33 PM

I may be mistaken but I think this post is more about saying Poland can't be Executioner than claiming Survivor.

Old FM Spain
April 14th, 2014, 09:36 PM

Egypt could have been vented, but we can't know for certain until tomorrow (well more like Day 5 in case he wasnt vented today then gets vented tomorrow). I think he's probably telling the truth since there's really no reason for him to lie (if he's scum). He could have been worried about Greenland beguiling, but I don't think that's likely. If he was Serial Killer, why would be even claim in the first place? He wouldn't have known for certain that Greenland was mafia, and even if he had, he probably would have wanted to keep him around more to eliminate town. It's the same reason why yesterday it was unlikely that Egypt was outright lying. Why should that change today, since Poland was saying that Egypt was trying to lynch town yesterday then changed his claim because of the Beguiler. Again, it's very unlikely that Egypt was outright lying yesterday.

Sorry if that was hard to follow. I'll post more tomorrow.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Italy real bad.

I didn't retract it because he was a Beguiler, although I do believe Greenland took action night 1. His Last Will telling me what a good job I did would suggest an understanding that I had no feedback to ride on.

Whats more, if I had checked him I would not fall back from it, I would have ridden it and accused whoever appeared as a likely Greenland target, which would have been Colombia.

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 09:40 PM
This is a very scummy post as well. There is no follow up on this drop that I would expect from a town player trying to protect day from a potential scum control of it. (Which is what I would assume Italy is meaning since he doesn't state an opinion on Egypt besides "Liar") His very next post is a complaint about game play style and then he falls off the map.

It's been less than an hour since my last post, less than 45 minutes from when you pointed it out. Don't say I've fallen off any maps just yet; I'm still here.

I didn't state any opinion on Egypt because I don't know what to think of him yet. I didn't call him a liar, either. He could still be a sheriff for all I know.

All I wanted to say is that he's not a CONFIRMED sheriff yet as everyone seems to think he is because he got Greenland lynched. That only confirms to me that he's not mafia, since I don't believe he'd be bussing Greenland of all people on that day.

The door is still open on whether he's neutral or town, though. I don't know. I just noticed how he retracts his "I checked Greenland" claim as soon as Greenland flipped beguiler (meaning he couldn't have found Greenland's alignment by checking him), and I think it's strange.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:40 PM

Egypt could have been vented, but we can't know for certain until tomorrow (well more like Day 5 in case he wasnt vented today then gets vented tomorrow). I think he's probably telling the truth since there's really no reason for him to lie (if he's scum). He could have been worried about Greenland beguiling, but I don't think that's likely. If he was Serial Killer, why would be even claim in the first place? He wouldn't have known for certain that Greenland was mafia, and even if he had, he probably would have wanted to keep him around more to eliminate town. It's the same reason why yesterday it was unlikely that Egypt was outright lying. Why should that change today, since Poland was saying that Egypt was trying to lynch town yesterday then changed his claim because of the Beguiler. Again, it's very unlikely that Egypt was outright lying yesterday.

Sorry if that was hard to follow. I'll post more tomorrow.

Somewhat hard to follow yes.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:43 PM
It's been less than an hour since my last post, less than 45 minutes from when you pointed it out. Don't say I've fallen off any maps just yet; I'm still here.

I didn't state any opinion on Egypt because I don't know what to think of him yet. I didn't call him a liar, either. He could still be a sheriff for all I know.

All I wanted to say is that he's not a CONFIRMED sheriff yet as everyone seems to think he is because he got Greenland lynched. That only confirms to me that he's not mafia, since I don't believe he'd be bussing Greenland of all people on that day.

The door is still open on whether he's neutral or town, though. I don't know. I just noticed how he retracts his "I checked Greenland" claim as soon as Greenland flipped beguiler (meaning he couldn't have found Greenland's alignment by checking him), and I think it's strange.

Funny, the retraction made me look suspicious, yet sticking there would have been suspicious? Odd.

I retracted it because I had real information to put forward, which is that Australia was checked by myself and I can confirm the lack of Tailoring going on- a thought in many people's minds that I felt a need to put down due to my knowing it was wrong.

Old FM Poland
April 14th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Just for clarification can you guys respond on this because these posts make me believe you agree with me but you are not voting.

Just sayin'.

And what exactly would be the motivation for confirming that Australia was not tailored?

I'd like you to explain how randomly voting a mafia off makes him proven town.

Egypt is Town. If he was Mafia, it would have been far easier to bus a shitty scum player rather than Greenland.

I agree he is not mafia, but why do you believe him town over neutral?

I remember when Poland was scummy as fuck for trying to tunnel vision town towards a useless side track.
Lets review the posts.

Poland begins the game by placing random votes and calling out for Jerry in useless RP. (Scum trait)
Poland drops the RP and proceeds to barely try in the day chat in an effort to avoid further focus. (Scum Trait)
Poland attempts to soft role claim a specific role for Greenland and suggest he is town because of it. (Not actually a scum trait unless same team)
Poland immediately drops the pretense once Greenland claims a role and backtracks immediately. (Scum Trait)
Poland tries to switch the train onto a Citizen claimer who refutes Greenland's story (Scum trait if same team)
Poland flips onto the Greenland train after seeing his redirection does not succeed. (Scum Trait)
Poland tries to focus town on FM Egypt and nothing else. (Scum Trait)

Very much scum

Ok this logic is flawed on so many levels, I'll just ignore the first 2 because they are that stupid.
As for me "Soft-claiming", I really didn't I did however try to slow the train because this early in the game really wasn't a good time for King Aelle(Mayor) to be revealing. Afterwards when he claimed to be Mason Leader of course it shook me, add that to the time it took him to claim, but still I didn't believe Egypt's claim and so I was looking for ways to explain it. After Columbia claimed citizen it helped some, but naturally when Columbia who had the most evidence of everyone wanted to give him a chance it brought back that bad feeling in more force than ever. I did what I could to avoid what appeared to be a certain train wreck until Libya claimed and put my mind to rest.

And hell ya, I'm gonna focus on Egypt. It's currently the strongest lead we have right now by a long shot. I mean seriously.

You are accusing Egypt as SK? SK can't disguise when roleblocked. If Egypt is SK he would have retracted it once I threaten roleblock yesterday.

I don't "Rate" players. I judge their playing style, and it clear that Egypt is aggressive. As such I have to assume the same strategy when putting myself in his shoes.

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:45 PM

I'd have followed up with questioning the intent behind Egypt's choice, especially with the conversation Poland is trying to spark that has happened since your post today. I read what you posted in the timeframe you posted it in as scum favoring. Not really sorry if it ruffles your jimmies.

This response seems more like damage control than explanation.

Old FM Colombia
April 14th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Italy real bad.

I didn't retract it because he was a Beguiler, although I do believe Greenland took action night 1. His Last Will telling me what a good job I did would suggest an understanding that I had no feedback to ride on.

Whats more, if I had checked him I would not fall back from it, I would have ridden it and accused whoever appeared as a likely Greenland target, which would have been Colombia.
That's what I was thinking when it was brought up as well, though it wasn't anything that went through my mind when we were performing the lynch. I still stand by the idea that that was the reason the A&H, along with potentially the witching, came from. I didn't really see myself as a big name target on Day 1 due to the fact that I wasn't taking the lead during that day; that was mainly Greenland and Argentina.

Though, what I'm starting to see with Argentina is that, the further the game progresses, the more Argentina begins to lurk. It could be nothing, and it could be an indication that they are beginning to worry about dying after what happened to Australia and Greenland in the past cycle.

FM Argentina

This is mainly pressure for Argentina to contribute more; you can't just take the lead on Day 1 and expect to get away with being inactive later. Based on this, I'm wondering if what the article today stated is right about their read on Argentina; perhaps we provide a sense of protection, and then they'll be a bigger contributor today? It's a bit far fetched, but it might work.

Old FM Egypt
April 14th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Poland referred to me as the strongest lead we have.

I have the perfect response image, but Odin doesn't like me right now :(

Old FM Cyprus
April 14th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I'd like you to explain how randomly voting a mafia off makes him proven town.

Who said he is proven town? He might just be Cult Leader who failed recruit, Executioner, lying Citizen, etc.

I don't "Rate" players. I judge their playing style, and it clear that Egypt is aggressive. As such I have to assume the same strategy when putting myself in his shoes.
Aggressive town, aggressive scum, which?

-------------

FM Thailand
You should claim your role like France and we leave you alone?

Old FM Sweden
April 14th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Ok this logic is flawed on so many levels, I'll just ignore the first 2 because they are that stupid.
As for me "Soft-claiming", I really didn't I did however try to slow the train because this early in the game really wasn't a good time for King Aelle(Mayor) to be revealing. Afterwards when he claimed to be Mason Leader of course it shook me, add that to the time it took him to claim, but still I didn't believe Egypt's claim and so I was looking for ways to explain it. After Columbia claimed citizen it helped some, but naturally when Columbia who had the most evidence of everyone wanted to give him a chance it brought back that bad feeling in more force than ever. I did what I could to avoid what appeared to be a certain train wreck until Libya claimed and put my mind to rest.

And hell ya, I'm gonna focus on Egypt. It's currently the strongest lead we have right now by a long shot. I mean seriously.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you ignore anything someone says for any reason? Its a game based on night results and day chats. Everything matters. In addition to that your next two sentences contradict each other. If you weren't soft claiming for Greenland why did you try to slow down his train with statements like "He is auto confirmable town don't lynch ploxx0x"?
I can't rationally understand what you are trying to say here exactly.

Old FM Italy
April 14th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Funny, the retraction made me look suspicious, yet sticking there would have been suspicious? Odd.

I retracted it because I had real information to put forward, which is that Australia was checked by myself and I can confirm the lack of Tailoring going on- a thought in many people's minds that I felt a need to put down due to my knowing it was wrong.

A perfectly valid reason for retracting your claim. I'm not saying you're suspicious for doing what you did. I simply wanted to point out that you're not CONFIRMED as sheriff yet as many people kept stating. That is the be all and end all of my previous post's purpose.

I'd have followed up with questioning the intent behind Egypt's choice, especially with the conversation Poland is trying to spark that has happened since your post today. I read what you posted in the timeframe you posted it in as scum favoring. Not really sorry if it ruffles your jimmies.

This response seems more like damage control than explanation.

The fact that you said "ruffles" instead of "rustles" rustled my jimmies more than anything you have previously said.

I have no need to question the intent behind Egypt's choice because he has already said so and made it clear, multiple times now.