PDA

View Full Version : Combined Text/Typo/Outdated

WHITE BOY SLIM AYO
October 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM
The text on citizen should say that it also wins ties against triad. I just had a crazy game where the triad lost to citizen.

-Helz Edit

Consolidated list:
Unlock numbers on hats and skins are all outdated. Should be removed or corrected

Janitor and Incense Master role description under Crimes it says "Distruction of Property" instead of "Destruction of Property"

The "How to Play" talks of "Tutorial" but the tutorial was removed ages ago.

The text on citizen should say that it also wins ties against triad.

Forger frames targets as Mafia This renders the forger useless to any player that knows this bug.

Deantwo
October 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM

Deantwo
October 10th, 2013, 01:53 AM
I'll add it to the Wiki at least.

kyle1234513
December 3rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
night 1, the forger frames player 3. a sheriff checks player 3 on night 1. the sheriff feedback received is "Your target is a member of the Mafia"

the save didnt allow for any mafia at all, why wouldnt the forger cause targets to appear as triad?

Mugy
December 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
I guess the simple solution to this would be to change both triad and mafia messages to just "Mafia/Triad".

Frog
December 4th, 2013, 02:01 AM

Pssst... I'm the sheriff in this screenshot 8)

SamSparta
March 30th, 2014, 05:10 PM
In the Janitor and Incense Master role description under Crimes it says "Distruction of Property" instead of "Destruction of Property" and it's bugging me

Helz
April 1st, 2014, 10:36 AM
The 'Models unlocked at' and 'Hats unlocked at' text is way off.

Not like this matters. But a player in game asked me to bring it up.

Helz
April 6th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Moved to bug reports.

Helz
April 7th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Unlock numbers on hats and skins are all outdated. Should be removed or corrected

Janitor and Incense Master role description under Crimes it says "Distruction of Property" instead of "Destruction of Property"

The text on citizen should say that it also wins ties against triad.

Forger frames targets as Mafia This renders the forger useless to any player that knows this bug.

Dark.Revenant
April 7th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Fixed the text. The Forger bug was fixed long ago.