PDA

View Full Version : Auditor, auditing Mayor

Shepherd
February 28th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Audited Mayor retains 3 votes.

I'm sure this is changeable from the "Retains votes when converted" option.

However, I want the Mayor to retain votes when converted to Cult, but lose votes when audited. The reasoning is simple. When Mayor is audited then, he actually becomes MORE powerful.

He retains his 3 votes, gains a vest, AND can be healed. That's a LITTLE bit of an overpowered role!

Though in fairness town just lost with one =)

This may not be a bug - it may be intended - if it is intended, please can we request an option to let auditor remove votes separate from cult removing votes (I would make Mayor lose votes to Auditor but not to cultist).

Arrow
February 28th, 2014, 07:42 PM
This is how it's supposed to work. "Loses votes when converted" does exactly that, yes.

I don't know if they're going to add an option for this, admittedly. You could turn off "Has a one night bulletproof vest" for citizens, though, since that takes away some of the weight from the Mayor.

Although, admittedly, I don't know this is a huge issue, since any worthwhile auditor should be checking this kind of stuff and realizing that auditing a revealed mayor is just wasting his charges. Even if it DOES take the mayor's votes, you still have a healable confirmed town.